[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: owlman.jpg (37 KB, 376x500)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Think about it /co/. There exists somewhere an alternative universe where you are your opposite gender. Male is female. Female is male. How different would your life be?
>>
I'm trans so reality can be whatever I want it to be.
>>
>>120272938
>being this deluded
>>
>>120272904
Pretty much the same, except with periods and a greater fear of being raped.
>>
>>120272904
You are a loser because of you being you, not because of your gender
>>
>>120272938
*kills self*
>>
>>120272938
>reality can be whatever I want it to be.
Yeah you're right, you can kill yourself with a rope, a toaster, a cliff. The possibilities are endless!
>>
It doesn’t matter
>>
However, OP will always suck cock regardless of what reality he's in.
>>
>>120272938
So do you think our gender-swapped selves are different assignments at birth, trans in the opposite direction, cis?

Like I know what everyone in this thread is going to say but what would be the best story?
>>
File: 1578715511928.png (155 KB, 540x392)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>120272904
Dramatically different societal pressures and expectations would have a large impact on me growing up. I'd likely have developed a much worse body image thanks to surgical scars from my infancy, so I'd probably be unhappier. Might've even killed myself. If not, my low self-esteem from the aforementioned would probably have made me an easy lay. Might have some kids I'd be struggling to parent, or might've had abortions with a silky layer of Catholic family guilt tripping. Yeah, I think I'd be pretty fucking miserable as a woman. Thanks for helping me count my blessings, OP.

You're still a fag.
>>
File: EPkm66FWsAkS0-W.jpg (35 KB, 433x489)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>120272938
>>
>>120273546
Sidestep it entirely by having your gender-swapped self be non-binary and everyone in that universe uses they for your pronoun. Your villains use "he" or "she" based on what they think you were assigned as, but no one's sure and you from that universe sure as hell isn't telling.

That way the "it's a mental illness 40% I'm sure everyone cares about this as much as me" guys can be right that it's something intrinsic to you, and you don't have to admit that it's something you made up for attention.
>>
>>120272904
This shit only works when you rigidly define your binary. If im a masc gay bottom what do i invert to?
>cock hungry tomboy
>cock hungry bimbo/ glam queen
>lesbian tomboy
>lesbian bimbo/glam queen
>does my self image change too? How much? If i was a woman id probably want to take testosterone if im still into guys
>do gender roles reverse too?
>at what point does it stop to be a genderbent version of me and just become my opposite
>>
>>120273638
>If i was a woman id probably want to take testosterone if im still into guys
You know the majority of anti-tranny activists are lesbians that hate being lumped in with them, right?
>>
>>120273638
>If im a masc gay bottom what do i invert to?
Lipstick lesbian top if you're inverting all factors; cock hungry tomboy if sex only.
>>
>>120272904
>How different would your life be?
>being an autistic boderline hikkikomori
It would be exactly the same but a bit more work since I had to cut my beard and fap.
>>
>>120273701
From what ive seen its menopausal women suddenly realizing their baby maker expired, but i dont really see the relevence

I already had my fun with body issues, but i liked being ripped and hairy and having fat cock too much to ever take E. If im stuck in a shitty woman body i really have no reason not to use T for (at least) the fat clit gainz and a higher sex drive
>>
If I was a man I would probably not be a virgin in my 30s since men have a higher sex drive and they seem to be more social so they actually want to have a partner (which might be related to the sex drive though).
>>
File: 1561777356653.jpg (96 KB, 750x742)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>120272904
I would get a lot less viewers for my Twitch streams. I'm not stupid, I know they don't come for my personality.
>>
Not nearly as good as that other alternate universe where my life is perfect
>>
>>120274080
This.
>>
>>120273546
I don't wanna imagine myself as some manlet FTM in an alternate universe. Sounds like an even worse fate.
>>
>>120272904
I can’t imagine liking tits any less, so I guess I’d be a lesbian
>>
>>120272904
Honestly, I would be more stupid, more social, and sleep with many guys. None of my hobbies, ideas, or interests will be shared. Especially since the things I grew up with are all guy stuff that wouldn't have happened if I was a girl.
>>
>>120274040
>less viewers
Wouldn’t it be “fewer viewers”? Maybe you are stupid.
>>
File: heh2.png (119 KB, 424x465)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>120274708
Well it is a woman
>>
>>120274708
That’s probably correct, but it sounds dumb to say out loud.
>>
>>120274860
>probably
Nothing probable about it: he's right.
>>
>>120275354
I'm not a grammarologist so I'll just take your word for it.
>>
>>120272904
Oh I bet she would be a massive slut and would love taking cock. She is also 6'2 and is a body builder.
She is unable to find fulfillment though in her life as she is flat chested and even though everybody likes her she cries herself to sleep everynight
>>
>>120272938
40% chance I'm already speaking to a dead person. Damn. :(
>>
>>120272904
>how different would your life be
if i were the same i'd be hustling fucking simps on OF and probably might have been an e-girl

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.