[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'll just leave this here...
>>
No.
>>
>>120270718
Is this the episode that cemented lisa as an unlikable cunt instead of just a dork, or did that come earlier?
>>
>>120270718
>>
>>120270718
Bart did have it coming.
>>
>>120272691
Not that bullshit no. She was actively messing with her restraining order that the parents went along with for some fucking reason to jab him constantly with a jagged stick and fucking up his arm.

She also had the gall to say he never did anything nice for her when he saved her ass plenty before and had to give up his own shit for her benefit.
>>
>>120273167
>the parents went along with for some fucking reason
That’s the law
>She also had the gall to say he never did anything nice for her when he saved her ass plenty before and had to give up his own shit for her benefit.
Continuity isn’t a thing
>>
>>120273223
They are both minors so it already doesn't work from the law standpoint. At best it would still require the parents or guardians to push for it in the first place.

If anything Lisa was more guilty and liable to getting a restraining order against her for stalking Bart
>>
>>120273167
The writers were dealing with only in Canon situations not the series itself, though I can agree some situations were over exaggerated between Lisa and Bart.
And I will have for it's season it was a very forgettable episode, and with years passing stayed that way.
>>
Lisa wins so hard even if she is the piece of shit, like when bart learn to play that new instrument
>>
>>120273223
Isn't it against the law for the victim to constantly harass the one they got the restraining order on?
>>
vindicitive spiteful ego-monster who thinks she's wise and enlightened
>>
>>120274894
thats what 32 seasons does to a bitch
>>
>>120275140
And a talentless hack of a VA, so she has to justify her salary by having the only character she voices appear more times in screen.
>>
>>120272691
This. Bart has done some shitty & horrible things to Lisa. Remember the babysitter episode?
>>
I want to move to the alternate universe where The Simpsons ended in the late '90s.
>>
>>120273852
A lot of things are against the law in the Simpsons
>>
This was one episode after the episode where Selma adopted a Chinese kid. What a horrendous period of the show.
>>
>>120275941
If it ended in the late 90s, it probably would’ve been already rebooted by now.
>>
>>120276428
and the shitty reboot wouldn't have the false legitmacy of continuity with the good stuff from the first few years.
>>
>>120270718
Is that how restraining orders work?
I thought it was 'you can't approach X", not "X can't approach you"
Granted, I don't think the cops would believe the person with the restraining order saying "nah, I was totally approached"

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.