[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Ej2NHxcVkAAhlNc.jpg (96 KB, 1200x675)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
What is this expression supposed to convey?
>>
>>120264904
the sexual frustration of being a modern furry
>>
Big ding buttz
>>
>>120264904
wolf as fuck
>>
>>120264904
Happy
>>
>>120264904
>tags: imminent_sex
>>
>>120264904
>can I rape you?
>...n-no
>that's the spirit!
>>
>>120264904
Rape eyes
>>
Seems not to be a keyframs and so is relatively unimportant
>>
Playfullness
>>
>”disgusting wolves”
>>
>>120264904
if there is anyone who worked on this film browsing this board, please remind yourselves that this is probably the worst film your studio has made. its fucking awful.
>>
>>120268194
okay, I'll let the department of "we don't fucking care about your shit opinion you fucking manchild, go back to your moe anime bullshit" know about your comment
>>
>>120268522
do you assume people who dont like poorly written animated movies as animefags? because you're screamly as pretty uncultured
>>
>>120268557
As someone who likes both anime and this film, please don’t associate this moron with the rest of us. I like to watch a vast array of different animation styles and I’d rather not have me and those similar to me connected to people like this who will shit on anything that isn’t their exact preference of animation style
>>
>>120264904
Lust
>>
Is Cromwell a manlet?
>>
>>120268633
fair enough, but it still doesnt excuse how terribly written Wolfwalkers was. i expected better from Cartoon Saloon. its a glorified teenager-chick flick under the guise of a high quality artstyle (which ended up highlighting the worst parts of the film).
>>
What do you guys think of this pic?
>>
>>120264904
The low IQ experience of being irish.
>>
>>120269572
Rude

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.