[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Am I the only one who still loves the first 2 Seasons, but doesnt care for the seasons afterwards?
>>
>>119156295
>Season 2
yikes
>>
>>119156295
>he likes edgy and faggot
Cringe
>>
>>119156295
same
>>
>>119156295
I like every season and never noticed a drop in quality
>>
>>119156295
No that's pretty much the standard opinion. Even season 2 was pretty meh, the seeds for everything that sucked in season 3 were sown here
>>
No. Not liking season 3 is normal.
>>
>>119156295
>disliking season 3
sensible
>disliking season 4
what are you, nuts? It was a return to form. Better than season 2 in some ways.
>>
season 1-2; great
season 3:lackluster
season 4: pretty good
>>
>>119156295
I only like season 3 and think it's THE best one, so...
>>
>>119156295
I love the first 2, and still like the others.
>>
Interdimensional Cable > Never Ending Morty > Mind Blowers > Interdimensional Cable 2

Fight me.
>>
No, OP. Last season was garbage, the toy train episode and the mouth parasite one are really cringe fests, I mean, how did the show went from a cranky scientist to a fucking living deux ex machina? It ain't intersting and the fact that they won't do shit with the hanging plot treads it's just a deal breaker for me.

>Also snake jazz episode has time travel, wasn't that a big no no for the creators?
>The fucking acid vat episide was unfunny and pointless as shit
>Heist episode was great tho, silly humour based of Rick clinginess to Morty, season finale was also good at least for doing something with the events of last season (totally call it: why would rick be okey with being president's bitch? He has to stay for space Beth) and rick fuck a planet was decent because of the interaction of the family

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.