[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: col klink.jpg (25 KB, 372x500)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
The main character of the last cartoon you watch is now a prisoner of Colonel Wilhem "The Iron Colonel" Klink and Sgt. Hans "The butcher of stalag 13" Schultz
How do they fare against them?
>>
>>119156165
I don't have any idea who those faggots are
>>
>>119156165
I don't watch cartoons anymore, but I imagine anyone would be able to pull the wool of the eyes of those two incompetents
>>
>>119156165
I imagine whatever show it is, they'll sneak out using wacky hijinks set to a jaunty military theme
>>
>>119156165
Only reason I know this cat is because of The Simpsons. Now I have to go watch that episode
>>
>>119156246
>incompetent
>head of the only stalag that has 0 succesfull escapes
pick one
>>
>>119156165
>Static Shock
Well this will be fun
>>
>>119156165
Reminder that Batman has already had a civil conversation with the Colonel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHD_53UqBeA

I'd like to see one of Batman's more wholesome versions end up reforming Klink.
>>
>>119156397
>head of a pow camp ends up in america
huh neato, i wonder if the theory that klink was only pretending to be retarded when in fact he's a spy for the allies is true
>>
>>119156299
That's because Hogan and the gang aren't actively trying to escape. They're running a behind the lines op to disorganize and confuse the german army and intelligence gathering. Posing as the prisoners of a "successful" commandant is the best cover they could ask for.
>>
>>119156165
>the kids from xmen evolution replace the cast of hogans heroes.
Wacky hijinks ensue. Especially if it's a mixed gender pow camp.
My guess is nightcrawler ends up at one of the guards. Spike becomes the contraband guy. Scott tries to manage the chaos.
As always, Shultz knows nothing. He was noy even there. In fact, he did not even get out of bed that morning.
>>
>>119156828
>hogans heroes but for mutants
based
>>
The last cartoon I watched was The Mask, so he sings, dances, does some outrageous comedy shticks, and convinces the guards to open the gates so the prisoners can conga line out of Stalag 13 without any trouble. It will only be after each prisoner has returned to their units in whatever branch of the U.S. Armed Forces they were stationed that Klink and Shultz realize the mistake they made, and will have to answer to Major Hockshtedder.
>>
>>119156560
fake news

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.