[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


Why did Finn get it worst?
>>
>>119145626
He's a white male and not a faggot like Steven
>>
>>119145626
Because he was molested and lost a limb. This isn't FMA you know.
>>
I bet he's a self insert, there are some seriously narcissistic writers out there, it won't even surprise me.
>>
Ok Ko finale was just so fucking terrible, it was just Ian sucking his own dick without even trying to make something good.
>>
Lol, Chowder. He never wanted to be Panini's boyfriend, but they ended up nostalgic when they saw each other as children and had around 50 children.
>>
File: adult_finn.png (282 KB, 736x497)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
I don't know i wouldn't say he got it the worse, though it's till a big downgrade from muscle clad chad depictions to gay tumblr dad though.
>>
>>119145626
The people on AT hate him.
The other shows had writers that didn’t hate their protag.
>>
>>119145626
Flapjack clearly had the best one

Just kidding this is fanart, but I really like the design.
>>
>>119145626
He lives rent free without bills and pays.
He is a chad.
>>
>>119145674
>he was molested
He was?
>>
>>119145626
Even Clarence is more Chad than Finn.
>>
>>119145689
If he's a self insert for anyone they are deluded, self-loathing, full of regret, or all of the above
For Finn to end up where he does after everything he did is the saddest shit
>>
File: Mona_Lisa.jpg (32 KB, 594x594)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>119145753
Well Steve Wolfhard didn't hate Finn. He wrote and storyboarded the pillow world episode where finn got a wife and a family. He also pitched an idea for the Mona Lisa to be his short stack Italian gf.
>>
>>119145783
>tripfag is a poltard
like clockwork
>>
>>119145764
I would love more flapjack if we got to see more stories like this. It was mostly an animated medium though so no comics or anything.
>>
>>119145779
Finn got more granddaughters than Clarence
>>
>>119145626
How are Steven or KO better?
>>
>>119145626
>Why did Finn get it worst?
He didn't.

Why are so many people so disconnected from reality that they think Finn is in a bad place, there?
>>
>>119145779
Finn is Chad, you know, right? And still a Hero ready to save the day.
>>
>>119146023
No gay beard
>>
>>119145669
Steven ends up with his chick in the end though
>>
>>119145669
>>119146143
OTP
>>
The only time I ever really like timeskips are when they're used to showcase things that haven't happened in the narrative, but will soon. Like in Hannibal or Breaking Bad.
>>
>>119145674
Steven was molested too by his own dad in the movie and he didn't be a big fag about it, he just cut his dad out of his life and that was that
>>
>>119146092
Not with that look
>>
>>119145816
dude are you legitimately autistic
>>
>>119145626
i legitimately don't see why people object to adult finn
i think he looks pretty cool and scruffy
>>
>>119146341
Maybe. A lot people on 4chan are so I kind of mesh in with everyone else.
>>
>>119146288
a low-upkeep beard?
>>
Is it true Finn hooked up with Jake's skateboarding daughter, that's insane and borderline incest
>>
>>119146420
Nah, Finncels are projecting. AGAIN.
>>
>>119146288
He look good, though.
>>
>>119146444
I can't blame them with how shit the show treats him, i was hoping Obsidian would finally treat him as fairly as they treat the female leads. OP's image is cool but i'm hearing it's more of the same.
>>
>>119146420
It's heavily implied she was just adopted by him by due to them not dancing together and the fact she is mimicking him.
>>
>>119146475
That's rather sweet
>>
>>119146475
So what he does adventures with her now instead of Jake? Sounds kinda based
>>
>>119145903
Same, but only if it's more like Samurai Jack's continuation (faithful to the original and led by people who enjoyed it) minus the bad bits, and less like Animaniacs/ThundercatsRoar/SheRa
>>
>>119145779
woah look at that freak
>>
>>119146465
>with how shit the show treats him
But it doesn't

>OP's image is cool but i'm hearing it's more of the same.
You are hearing BS, Finn is fine, he is still a hero people trsut and is training Bronwyn to be one too.

He is on the path to become like Billy.
>>
>>119145816
tell me more
>>
>>119146583
Yeah, he’s wearing a towel on his head
>>
Because AT is aiming for the white female audience, and white women hate men.
SU is aiming for non-white women, who don't hate men nearly as much as white women do, and the rest are aiming for actual kids/teens.
>>
>>119145816
>Well Steve Wolfhard didn't hate Finn.
Almost no writers hated Finn.
>>
>>119146023
They got more powerful and with a better endgame.
Ko actuallt got Dendy and Steven the power of God
>>
>>119146895
Finn is an accomplished hero people strust and is now training Bronwyn. and he might stil be with HW.
>>
>>119145689
Penn did say that I think
>>
>>119146895
KO was using the came clothes ever since he was a little kid and never moved on from his shitty job, fucking lame.
>>
>>119145626
the show runner is a massive fruit and finn is his self insert.
>>
>>119147134
Finn is not a massive fruit, though.
>>
>>119147118
>KO was using the came clothes ever since he was a little kid
He got bigger, of course he got a bigger pair of his clothes
>and never moved on from his shitty job, fucking lame.
He become the boss.
Is becoming the president after a life as a secretary of the state not an accomplishment?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (148 KB, 1280x720)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>119145743
That's how he's supposed to look.

Imagine if Billy saw how much of a onions he became.
>>
File: 1602703673687.jpg (141 KB, 1300x1800)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
Man what the fuck happened?
I never thought Steven would become a giga chad while Finn gets turned into a beta male
>>
I didnt expect to see him at all.
>>
File: Lisa.jpg (39 KB, 680x389)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>119146648
Steve wolfhard, a writer and storyboard artist on the show, once pitched the idea of Finn dating the Mona LIsa. She mutated from the painting after the bombs dropped and she would have lived in the ruins of Florence and rule over Mona kingdom. It would just be her and some chickens she attends to. She's small because the actual Mona Lisa in real life is small.
I like he idea because it would have been a good way to end Finn's whole romantic relationship stories by giving him someone who loves him and he loves just as much. Also it would funny for him to get what people considered the most beautiful woman in the world as his girlfriends.
Also I like her because she cute.
>>
>>119147522
I bet Steven rapes Finn
>>
>>119145816
>short stack Mona Lisa
I love this idea
>>
>>119146796
I know that but most stories that deal with his romantic relationships seem to end in him not catching a break. Steve Wolfhard never really got the chance to write for his canon relationship. He would usually be writing for Finn when he's in-between relationships.
>>
File: 1590110421956.gif (84 KB, 512x512)
84 KB
84 KB GIF
I hate how every CN show timeskip makes every main character into a nu-male. Are there any examples of any main character (CN or not) actually making it?
>>
>>119146362
>so I kind of mesh in with everyone else.
no, you don't. you stick out like a sore thumb.
>>
>>119146073
>why are ronery incels mad that a no gf cis white male is happy in a cartoon
It's literally the only thing they can patch on to to hate because they can't think of anything else, and hating lesbians is old hat.
>>
>>119147612
Wouldn't you say the same about yourself now that you have established yourself by replying?
>>
>>119145626
>Implying
This isn't Finn's endgame, it's a transition.

>>119145816
Based mona lisa autist
>>
>>119146092
Is he? He just seems like a dweeb who basically has his pants just fall down in front of a crowd of people.
>>
File: 1604337001922.gif (515 KB, 500x500)
515 KB
515 KB GIF
>>119147522
>giga Chad
Finish the episode.
Poor guy got a taste of testosterone and accidentally killed the chick who thought she was real shit, and upon revival is wholly dedicated to him.
And then Steven never worked out again...
>>
File: lumpyspacerape.jpg (37 KB, 800x450)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>119145772
>>
>>119147549
Oh my god fuck off, you post this shit in every single goddamn Adventure Time related thread
>>
>>119147767
Wow, he can kill a chick and she will still want that dick. Based
>>
>>119147834
Well yeah because discussion for the show is now active again and with the new discussion of people talking about how Finn deserved better, It's fun to bring up a pitch that could have been to lighten the moods.
>>
Where are you guys getting these pics of adult finn? I don't visit /co/ often.
>>
>>119147463
Billy would be 100% behind Finn being a wiser and more down to earth hero.

Finn is being called there because he is trusted as a hero, but he also doesn't lose his cool.
>>
>>119147615
>that a no gf cis white male
But Finn has a girlfriend.

>>119147739
>Is he?
Yes he is. the reason he is here is precisely because Simon asked him to be there as a rescue mission. And he is clearly training Bronwyn to be a hero too.

>dweeb who basically has his pants just fall down in front of a crowd of people
Finn is perfectly comfortable with his own nudity.
>>
>>119148037
I haven't seen the episode, but does he actually do anything? It just looks like he stands around and his towel blows off and that's basically it.
>>
>>119147824
He wasn't molested.
>>
>>119147929
HBO max has been producing special episodes of 40 minute of Adventure Time two already cam out: on about BMO, the other about Marcie and PB. Watch them, they are good.
>>
>>119147549
That's adorable!
>>
>>119148098
>I haven't seen the episode, but does he actually do anything?
The special isn't about him. He make a brief appearance at the end where he seems to be doing fine and even training Bronwyn to be a hero too.
>>
>>119148141
Does he do anything to suggest he is training her? Like give her advice or anything? It sounds like he just shows up and stands around in the background and we are all speculating on how secretly badass he still is.
>>
>>119145690
He probably planned it out early, thinking it'd be his swan song after five or six years of running the show. Given how short it turned out to be it seemed way too self-indulgent.
>>
>>119146092
No. He’s a cuck whose retired from being a hero. Who will be forgotten by BMO. He is TLJ Jake Skywalker levels of suck.
>>
>>119148160
>Does he do anything to suggest he is training her?
She was brough there with him to deal with a monster and he is a veteran hero and she is still young. She is clearly under his wing.

>Deluded fucking retard beating his meat to how fanatically loyal he is to adventure time
The reason he was there was because Simon asked him to fight a monster.
>>
>>119148079
>Finn is perfectly comfortable with his own nudity.
It seems more like he's just checked out and doesn't even care about his own dignity anymore, kind of like those elderly people who stop caring about themselves and are often naked or whatever.
>>
>>119148239
>He’s a cuck
you don't know the meaning of that word.

>whose retired from being a hero
So you didn't watch the episode, got it. The reason he is here is because he was asked by simon to fight a monster. So he is still Heroing.

>Who will be forgotten by BMO
BMO still remember Finn centuries afterward.
>>
>>119148275
>It seems more like he's just checked out and doesn't even care about his own dignity anymore
Not at all. He is there because he was called to fight a monster and even has Browynn under his supervision.
>>
File: 1512703170139.jpg (15 KB, 267x200)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>119145626
>Chowder takes over his master's job, gets an apprentice, marries his stalker and then proceeds to fuck 50 kids out of her
>Rigby gets with his gf, Mordecai marries some literal who bat chick and has disgusting kids
>KO now runs the place he used to protect and became a true hero
>IDK about Steven i don't watch SU
>Finn lives in an RV, has no GF or an arm, his old crush is a lesbo, and his best friend is probably dead and probably fucks his daughter

Finn is literally at the bottom of the list
Someone needs to make a THE VIRGIN FINN VS THE CHAD CHOWDER image
>>
>>119148383
Steven is on a road trip after establishing peace in space
>>
>>119148383
*granddaughter
>>
>>119148271
>>119148331
Still no evidence of him actually doing anything, so even the idea that he's training Bronwyn is speculation since we don't actually see it. He's on the same level as the banana guards that tumble out of the RV before him as far as we know.
>>
>>119148383
>>Finn lives in an RV
He doesn't live there, it's just a mean of transportation. do you think the banana guards live there too.
>has no GF
You don't know that.
>and probably fucks his daughter
More likely he train her to be a hero, and Bronwyn is Jake's GRANDdaughter.

>Finn is literally at the bottom of the list
Not really and you base yourslef on a brief appearance of a a special you didn't even watch.
>>
>>119148434
>do you think the banana guards live there too
yes
>>
>>119148434
>you base yourslef on a brief appearance of a a special you didn't even watch
Finn is barely in it, even if he didn't watch it what difference would it make?
>>
>>119148383
Finn is apparently 18 here, He has plenty of time to be the buff guy with long hair prophecized in the earlier seasons.
>>
>>119148424
>Still no evidence of him actually doing anything
Literally calling there by Simon to fight a monster. So, yes, there is. not everything need to be spelled out.
>>
>>119148708
>18
What?
>>
>>119148516
Everyone keep assuming he live in a RV while it was just a mean of transportation and ignore the context in which he was brought there (to fight a monster).
>>
>>119148711
He brought the banana guards too, do you really think they were going to be much help fighting anything?
>>
>>119148708
>>119148728
He is in his 30's probably. He was 18 in the final.
>>
>>119148126
"Distant lands" right? I'll check it out, thanks.
>>
>>119148760
They probably insisted in coming when they heard PB might be in danger. Never hurt to have them around anyway.
>>
>>119146143
I thought Steven became a wandering hobo or some shit.
>>
>>119148828
Oh they hook up in bed and breakfasts he stays in
>>
>>119148737
I mean, it would kind of make sense.
His old house burned down, and he's a wandering adventurer. Living in an RV would be perfect for him.
Not to mention he just got out of the shower, so at the very least we know he spends a fair amount of time in there.
>>
>>119148880
He probably knew PB and Marcie would handle things out and wasn't too worried.
>>
File: source[1].gif (3.04 MB, 480x364)
3.04 MB
3.04 MB GIF
>>119148275
I knew that for some reason this was sadder than comical.
>>
>>119148992
>Not having the part where Barney chases after his diaper
Gay
>>
>>119148708
>Finn is apparently 18 here
Fucking uwotm8?
>>
>>119147522
>Steven fan art....disgusting.
>>
>>119145626
Peaked early
>>
File: 20201121_192402.jpg (237 KB, 1080x1080)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
My redesign for adult finn, sorry for the sloppy edit.
>>
>>119149451
Much better.
>>
File: 20201121_192418.jpg (240 KB, 1080x1080)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>119149451
Version with robot arm.
>>
>>119149451
It’s insane how much of a difference this makes.
>>
>>119149547
Not really, he is just shaved and without Tattoo. And he actually look better with the beard.
>>
>>119148828
He's doing a road trip to sort out his feelings, but its pretty much stated that when he comes back, Connie's going to take him deep.
>>
>>119145626
>every future finn version in the show is a megachad as a adult and a badass as a elderly.
>and now they make adult finn a twink hipster creep instead.

Why?
>>
>>119149610
>Don’t breakfast without me!
Already done
>>
>>119149580
I also slimmed down his belly to make the pecs pop-out more, since that was one of the main complaints I've heard from people here.
>>
>>119149580
Lmao, low test wuss cuck entity! He is fucking chad ten fold here. He doesn't look like a washed up soiboy.
>>
>>119149648
Loser twink hipsters are the new "cool". Keep up, grandpa. Being a badass is toxic masculinity.
>>
For those who haven't seen it yet, here is the ending bit, so you can judge for yourself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OlfjsJ65vg
>>
>>119145626
>worse
he's bangin a teenage skater shapeshifter
>>
>>119145626
Didn't Chowder completely miss like 30 years of his life holding a note on a song? That seems pretty bad.
>>
>>119149691
>to make the pecs pop-out more
The tattoo was the reason the pec couldn't be seen. it wouldn't have meshed well.
>>119149783
>He is fucking chad ten fold here
Not really.
>He doesn't look like a washed up soiboy.
Nor did he look like it before.

>>119149843
Finn doesn't look like twink, there, though.
>>
>>119145626
It became less about Finn wanting to become a great Hero and more shipping especially when Bubblegum and the Marcy became an item.
>>
>>119145626
WDYM? Chowder looks like a piece of shit
>>
>>119149691
>119148708
His belly doesn't show to begin with.
>>
File: 1582922959662.png (2.82 MB, 1920x1080)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB PNG
>>119149905
>>119149943
When he gets a piece of ass like that for his wife does it really matter
>>
>>119149924
>Nor did he look like it before.
Yeah he did. he looked like a loser.
>>
>>119145626
What is this from?
>>
>>119149870
Wow the show really did do him dirty. Showing him alongside the absolute joke banana guards is an insult.
>>
File: 0.gif (3.88 MB, 498x452)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB GIF
>>
>>119150013
>he looked like a loser.
Not at all. He looked like someone who is quite self-confident.
>>
File: 0.gif (3.87 MB, 258x620)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB GIF
>>
>>119150115
No, he looks like someone who had his dreams shit on his whole life and accepted mediocrity. I work out so I don't look like him
Exhibit A - >>119150095
>>
>>119150087
>Wow the show really did do him dirty
What? not at all. What kind of wrapped up reality, do you live in. Finn look completely happy and ready to kick monster butt.

>Showing him alongside the absolute joke banana guards is an insult.
Not really, he has been alongside them plenty of time and probably insisted to come along when they heard PB might have been in danger.
>>
>>119150115
More like a guy who has given up and just rolls with it.
>>
>>119145626
Blonde beards look so faggy
>>
>>119150165
>and accepted mediocrity.
He literally come there to kck monster butt. That's the opposite of "accepting mediocrity" an he has taken under his wing Brownyn.

>Exhibit A
A happy Finn dancing. with a good looking body. You are not making a point, there.
>>
So why the fuck wont Bonnie tissue culture Finn a new arm?
>>
>>119150198
first question he ask is
>where is the monster at?
Doesn't look like giving up. I think you have convinced yourself so much the writers hate Finn that your brain has become unable to acknowledge anything that contradict it.
>>
>>119150250
She gave him a robot arm and he seems to like it (it has plenty of functions)
>>
>>119150275
actually first time responding in this thread.
And yes, the writers now hate finn and want to rewrite him.
>>
>>119146420
That's his grand-niece. She's Jake's granddaughter.
>>
>>119147590
Ben came out okay. I know, pathetic.
>>
>>119150234
>He literally come there to kck monster butt.
No he didn't proof?
>That's the opposite of "accepting mediocrity"
He could've/should've been a warrior relinquished for all the shit he went through saving Ooo. Not some beta male shoved inside his winnebago reliving the OLD days.
>>119150275
>I think you have convinced yourself so much the writers hate Finn
Cause they do. They fucked his character left and right from flame princess onward.
>>
>>119150338
This is actually reverse fucked, because now in the new series he's younger than he was in the original series and looks fucked.
>>
>>119150316
>actually first time responding in this thread.
Doesn't change my point.
>And yes, the writers now hate finn and want to rewrite him.
They don't .a s seen in his appearance in Obsidian.
>>
>>119145690


>>119145783
I wonder what Finn would think of Mein Kampf, would he go all Ralph Bakshi Wizards villain.

Fuck now I wishing AT was more like Wizards.
>>
>>119150339
>No he didn't proof?
Literally the reason Simon bring him there and the first thing he ask is about whereabout of the monster. see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OlfjsJ65vg
>He could've/should've been a warrior
He is. literally the reason he is there was because Simon asked him to fight the monster.

>Not some beta male shoved inside his winnebago reliving the OLD days.
Not the "old days" seeing that he is still active and even teaching Brownyn.
He is definitely not acting Beta, fully comfortable with his own nudity, and it's just a mean of transportation.

>They fucked his character left and right from flame princess onward.
They actually didn't. And here we see him still being around kicking monster butts and teaching a younger generation.

You can see it with your own eyes.
>>
>>119150429
>I wonder what Finn would think of Mein Kampf, would he go all Ralph Bakshi Wizards villain.
There is no reason he would go that way.
>>
>>119145764
Didn't flapjack end with him being banished ?
>>
>>119150338
>Ben 10
What a testicular tumor
>>
>>119150564
That would have been the best possible scenario for him. He was too good for that shithole anyway.
>>
>>119150605
I admitted he was pathetic, you green autist.
>>
File: 312.png (327 KB, 361x468)
327 KB
327 KB PNG
>>119150495
>They actually didn't. And here we see him still being around kicking monster butts and teaching a younger generation.
Listen to yourself, you've given in and accepted how the writers have completely neutered finn's masculinity and made him a tubby washed up has been. He accepts mediocrity and should've been dealt a better card in the end. My man earned it, not this shit.

What have they done to him? They made him look like a man who spends his day being woke on twitter. :c He deserves better, the writers destroyed his character then proceeded to sideline him.
>>
>>119146621
You mean like in His Hero all mopey and sad? Fucking bunk.
>>
>>119150639
But not a testicular tumor
>>
>>119150644
>you've given in and accepted how the writers have completely neutered Finn's masculinity
Kicking monster butt and being comfortable with your own body is the opposite of neutered masculinity.

You seem to have real issue grasping reality.

>They made him look like a man who spends his day being woke on twitter
He look like an healthy man with the body of a weathered adventurer.
>>
>>119145626
He looks like a coworker of mine, who’s a great guy, so I can’t hate this version of Finn
>>
>>119150670
Billy moved out of that too.
>>
>>119150696
>He look like an healthy man with the body of a weathered adventurer.
Oh is that what you tell yourself when you look in the mirror?

>Kicking monster butt and being comfortable with your own body is the opposite of neutered masculinity.
It's one thing to be a man, and it's another thing to accept things the way they are. That's being a bitch. They made Finn into a bitch and you're buying into it. just how they want you too. They don't show finn kicking monster ass for a reason anymore.
>>
>>119150696
> Kicking monster butt

> Shows up completely nude and with the worthless banana guards.

Someones having trouble grasping reality here.
>>
>>119150775
>>119150763
Early seasons Finn would absolutely shit on nuFinn in a fight and probably fuck up Marceline and PB in a rage too
>>
>>119145626
His show was overtaken by self-hating autists who projected their insecurities onto a fictional character.
>>
>>119149580
Nah, unkempt beards are fucking ugly on most dudes, especially a relatively slim dude.
Unless you're bear-mode or a literal mountain man, shave that shit off your face.
>>
>>119150805
EXACTLY! That's what I'm saying, then Jake and him would fist bump after the massacre
>>
File: 1549047104666.png (882 KB, 3426x1543)
882 KB
882 KB PNG
>>119150805
>>
File: 1552258538543.png (26 KB, 721x410)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>119150864
>>
File: 1558470812133.png (765 KB, 1834x2239)
765 KB
765 KB PNG
>>119150890
>>
>>119147590
Clarence, who was already the most chad
>>
>>119150763
>Oh is that what you tell yourself when you look in the mirror?
He has the same body type as Indiana Jones, anon.
Seriously, you have real issue perceiving reality, there.

>and it's another thing to accept things the way they are. That's being a bitch
This is a Finn that was ready to face adversity with a smile on his face. that's the opposite of being a bitch. I really thing you have issues, there.

>>119150775
He is that much self-confident of himself. Als, you know banana guard came along because they cared about PB.
>>119150805
Nah, he look like he could defeat young Finn without even a sweat or even throwing a punch, letting young Finn tire himself out.

brownyn seems to trust him enough to be her mentor.
>>
>>119150839
>Nah, unkempt beards
It's not an unkept beard, though.
>>119150846
see>>119150971
>>
>>119150805
S1 Finn would definitely get mad about bubbline but he would get wrecked by Marceline if by tried anything.
>>
>>119150864
>>119150890
>>119150912
heh
>>
>>119150998
>It's not an unkept beard, though.
Yes it is.
You can see how bushy it is in every screencap.
Again, shave that shit off your face, that shit's fucking ugly.
>>
>>119150864
>>119150890
>>119150912
Did the guy who did this only draw this based on what he heard about the later season instead of actually watching them?
>>
>>119151038
I mean he isn't wrong.
>>
>>119145626
i liked him dicking jake's granddaughter tho
>>
>>119151029
>Yes it is.
It really isn't.
>You can see how bushy
It simply means he has a curly beard. it's not unkept.

And real heroes have savage beards anyway.
>>
>>119150999
>S1 Finn would definitely get mad about bubbline
At most he would think that the Evil vampire has taken PB against her will.
>>
>>119150999
No he wouldn’t. He didn’t exactly try to go after PB about Ricardio
>>
>>119151078
>It simply means he has a curly beard.
In other words, he doesn't comb it.
AKA, unkempt.
Only gay guys actually like that anon, most women aren't going to look at some skinny dude with an uncombed beard and think he looks hot or manly, it just makes you look like you're lazy and/or overcompensating.
>>
>>119151057
He actually is.

None of the characters are like that in the final.
>>
>>119150971
>thinks reality = giving up
I feel bad for you, I really do if you think that's what reality is.
> that's the opposite of being a bitch. I really thing you have issues, there.
He's making the most of his shitty condition. He throws a fake smile on his face. What do you expect him to do? Cry and apologize for being such a fuck up? No ofcourse not, at least the writers spared him that much dignity. He's such a tubby cuck, that's not finn.
>Nah, he look like he could defeat young Finn without even a sweat or even throwing a punch
LMAO, Finn has 5x the energy and will power this washed out has been has.
>>119151029
Agreed it's a gross beard.
>>
>>119151126
It's actually how they are
>>
>>119151126
Okay shill.
>>
>>119151107
>In other words, he doesn't comb it.
Curly beard are curly even when you comb them. It's like you don't know any of that shit.

Further more, you are plain dissociation as you just saw him just having cleaned himself out. So yes, he take care of himself. At this point, you are not just grasping for straws, the haystacks aren't even there.
>>
>>119145626
Finns hot tho.
>>
>>119151192
>Curly beard are curly even when you comb them
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>119151106
But he was jealous of Ricardio so in this case he would be jealous of Marceline.
>>
>>119145626
Hes a dilf what the fu k r u talking abt
>>
File: sddefault[1].jpg (33 KB, 640x480)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>119145626
Pillow world Finn was a unit, but now that I think about it, maybe the reason why he didn't up like a hipster looser is because Jake wasn't there to mellow him out.
>>
>>119151240
What a Finncel
>>
>>119151128
>>thinks reality = giving up
Never said that nor can anything I have said be constructed as such.
>He's making the most of his shitty condition.
He isn't even in a shitty condition, he is a hero people trust in fighting monster mentoring a young new hero.

>He throws a fake smile on his face
Making things up don't make them magically true.

>for being such a fuck up
Except that just was proven wrong.

>LMAO, Finn has 5x the energy and will power this washed out has been has.
Not really, and he lac the trust and self confidence that older Finn has. Look at his body, he is a weathered hero who would win without breaking a sweat.

>Agreed it's a gross beard.
It look normal.

>>119151162
Not at all.

>>119151170
Not a shill, just telling it how it is. not my fault your irrational hate obstruct your judgment.
>>
>>119151215
It's true, though.

Also, you are proven wrong by the very fact he is shown taking care of his hygiene and cleaning himself. your "unkept beard" statement is therefore proven false.
>>
>>119151248
Pillow world was all an illusion. Also, he was doing mostly farm world, not monster fight.

>maybe the reason why he didn't up like a hipster looser
Ecpet Finn didn't end up like an hipster.
>>
>>119151215
Look >>119151248
Curly beard anyway.

At some point you'll have to admit you are in full deluding mode.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (44 KB, 1280x720)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>119151371
If it was an illusion does that mean the series finale is an illusion too?
>>
>>119145626
it still gets on my nerves that they never made chowders clothes bigger as an adult, curse you greenblat
>>
>>119151314
>Not really, and he lac the trust and self confidence that older Finn has.
Yup, he's retarded. You're actually lying thinking that this old washed up beat cuck faggot version of finn that had a screen time of 50 seconds has more energy and balls then his younger self. Here's your last (you), you lazy contrarian. Mentoring doesn't mean anything, some of the most out of shape people I've seen were so called "P.E. Teachers". Stop accepting things the way they are, you're accepting the shitty writing as "normal".
>>
File: ChowderBabies.jpg (24 KB, 350x200)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>119149989
and he keeps fucking her that he keeps getting her pregnant too
>>
>>119151314
>Not a shill, just telling it how it is.
Look, we get it. You will stop at nothing to defend the nuances and general decline of AT. Cast aside your fragile ego and accept that others have different opinions as you.
>>
>>119151427
No. Because he isn't seen doing whatever he did with pillowfort.
>>
>>119145626
Why does Mordechai have a beard? He's a BIRD
>>
>>119151126
I'm just posting to say that you are right but /co/ is filled with incels
>>
>>119151485
>You're actually lying thinking that this old washed up beat cuck faggot version of finn that had a screen time of 50 seconds has more energy and balls then his younger self.
It's really obvious he wouldn't even need that energy to defeat younger Finn.

But also, it's 100% clear that this recent Finn is in perfect good health an thus stronger than young Finn.

> you lazy contrarian.
the only contrarian thing is convincing yourself that how current Finn look is out of shape and he look in perfect health.

>You will stop at nothing to defend the nuances and general decline of AT
I will call out people who are unable to look obkectively at thing.

Season 5 had two bad episodes and that's basically it. Season 6 had meh episodes but also great and fun one and it kept being uphill from that point.

As for Ward, he has been happily working on the show till the very end, keeping voicing LSP.
>>
>>119151728
Thanks.
>>
>>119151728
>Strawman
>>
>>119150564
yep, him, K'knuckles and Bubby all got banished in the ending and they ended up having to look for a new home
kind of a downer ending honestly
>>
>>119151835
That's not even how a straw-man fallacy work.
>>
>>119147612
Lurk more faggot
>>
>>119151859
I didn't watch the ending but I struggle to think of a scenario in which leaving Stormalong Harbor would be a bad thing. That place was horrible in every possible way.
>>
>>119151508
>Has to literally ask his Panini to stop having so many babies
Is Chowder, dare I say it, /ourguy/?
>>
File: muh boy.gif (3.62 MB, 480x265)
3.62 MB
3.62 MB GIF
>>119145626
>>
>>119152086
Finn, on the other hand did really good for himself.
>>
>>119145626
>objectively bad character from objectively bad show
>gets worse after a time skip
I’m bot particularly surprised
>>
File: Spoiler Image (86 KB, 400x400)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>119152103
What other hand?
>>
File: LaughingKKRool&Ridley.jpg (86 KB, 300x263)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>119152162
>>
>>119152158
But he doesn't, though.
>>
>>119147335
>He become the boss.
You mean his stepfather left him taking care of his small ass store.
>>
File: 1571503511566.png (349 KB, 758x441)
349 KB
349 KB PNG
>>119152162
Lel
>>
File: tedday ah mah balls.jpg (160 KB, 590x419)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>119152162
>>
>>119149580
It's some very strange fucked up psychology that a lot of 4chan type guys convinced themselves that beards and tattoos are the opposite of masculine.
>>
>>119151711
Nah man,Mordesimp is CLEARRRRRRLLLLY a human.
>>
>>119148737
>>119148434
He was in his fucking bathrobe bro, he leaves there. And he had a new pair of jeans which he clearly got from the RV,
>>
>>119152251
He was proved worthy
>>
>>119148764
I stopped watching after the Flame Princess fiasco
>>
>>119149451
I'd say keep the jake tat.
Seems like the kind of dumb shit he would do.
>>
>>119149451
>>119149492
Based edit. Yeah the beard really makes him look like a loser
>>
>>119145626
He really did get it the worst.
I mean, chowder is equally as shit but he at least still has his arm.
>>
>>119149451
>>119149492
Shit edit. The beard made him look like a chad.
>>
>>119146135
>gay beard

That's an oxymoron you incel virgin cuck.
>>
>>119145743
That's how he'll become. Like pillow world and shit he will eventually beef up.
>>
I don't understand why this board thinks the beard is somehow feminine, is it not patchy enough for you guys to be able to relate to it?
>>
>>119149492
he would actually look a bit like a Chad if this was Teen Finn's design I can see people chimping out over it like how people chimped out for Teen Steven, making it his final form is so laughably boring
>>
>>119150142
CUTE
>>
>>119154173
People didn’t chimp out, they liked Steven’s new look
>>
Timmy the chad Turner
>he looks healthy
>he saved the world from hitler
>he got muscular
>no gay beard
>still with cosmo & wanda
>two kids
poor finn
>>
>>119154173
I'm actually a little lost, is this not just a slightly older Finn? I didn't interpret this as this being his final adult look, this looked to me like he was on his way to how he looked in the pillow dimension.
>>
>>119154239
i meant chimped out as in went crazy for, not negatively in this case. people went nuts for Teen Steven I didn't get it myself he looked pretty much the exact same to me
>>
>>119154273
That's not canon anymore.
He grow up to be Drake Bell
>>
>>119154306
A neck will do wonders for your profile
>>
>>119146228
What?
>>
>>119150013
>>119150839
>>119151029
>>119151107
>>119151215
>>119153378
>>119154051
>Low T and can't grow a beard
>>
>>119154519
based Finn exposing /co/ and their patchy cuck beards
>>
>>119145674
YOU ITS YOU. THE AUTIST FROM THE LAST THREAD
>>
File: Mr._Universe_006.png (1.24 MB, 1920x1080)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>119154360
Greg and Steven performed gem sex in front of a crowd of people and started humping at the audience while all sweaty and moany. It is implied Steven later cuts him out of his life in Future partially due to what transpired in the movie and some lingering discomfort between them; this is also why as pointed out in Prickly Pair why he doesn't feel comfortable asking him for advice anymore, not even considering him as someone he can talk to.
>>
File: carlos.jpg (53 KB, 500x380)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>119152162
>>
>>119154332
A truly cucked fate
>>
File: 1604952127563.jpg (41 KB, 600x927)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>119152162
>>
>>119154332
Drake isn't canon.
>>
File: 1603596193872.png (14 KB, 679x370)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>119152162
>>
>>119154172
I don't even fully understand it either but I think a lot of it has to do with a lot of people getting so invested into the s.oyboy meme that it rewired their brains.
>>
>>119151371
Nah, it was Lion, witch and wardrobe shit. It happened, but time and space are unique to each dimension, so no time passes in one while your in the other, at least for you. and Glob dwells in the spaces between.
>>
File: 1434139633500.jpg (10 KB, 261x173)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>119152162
Fuck you Carlos.
>>
>>119145626
Finncels seethe because they demand Finn have the imaginary relationships they dream of having with their waifus, instead of being the freebooting, freefucking, adventurechad Finn actually is. Finn don't got time to settle with one lady, he's got dosh quest for and many, many, more princesses to kiss.
>>
>>119145626
All of them except for KO look like Soiboys
>>
>>119145626
He didn't get anything wrong. he's got battlescars and is still a hero. You're just mad cause his beard looks like a hipster beard.
>>
>>119145626
Everyone that loved him left the show.
>>
>>119148383
>>Finn lives in an RV, has no GF or an arm, his old crush is a lesbo, and his best friend is probably dead and probably fucks his daughter
he doesn't fuck his daughter, and he's clearly still a hero and adventurer which was his real motivation the whole time. GFs were added in in his weird puberty years.
>>
>>119150095
I don't have a problem with the new design, I have a problem with the fact he isn't wearing a fucking hat in this shot.

WHY IS HE NOT WEARING HIS HAT!? WHERE THE FUCK IS HIS HAT!? WHERE IS HIS HAT!? WHERE IS THE SNAIL IN THIS EPISODE!?
>>
>>119152162
CARLOS!
>>
>>119151248
The way I see it, the distant lands specials and this episode were made by different artists. Finn's still buff in obsidian, it's just portrayed differently. He doesn't have noodle arms like he did when he was 17, he's still a big dude.

people really just WANT to hate on this show.
>>
File: cover5.jpg (19 KB, 696x395)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>119152162
>>
>>119154332
Some anon said that Drake bell moved to mexico and changed his name to Drake Campana.
>>
>>119150095
Ok this looks really bad. The beard is fine but a kid living Finn's lifestyle would turn out into a fucking hard young man & this guy's soft & doughy. You get this body type by eating lots of bread & vegetables & being allergic to sports. I should know
>>
>>119150805
Early Finn got his ass kicked by Marceline and she was just playing.
>>
>>119154519
whatever you say.
>>
>>119145669
Steven is a chad, Finn is a Simp
>>
>>119147560
>I bet Steven rapes Finn
You wish
>>
>>119147522
>I never thought Steven would become a giga chad while Finn gets turned into a beta male

All the porn Chad steven tiggered though.
>>
>>119145626
The writers unapologically hate him because of several reasons
>Terrible subversion
>He's a white male
>he's a representation of pendleton ward
>they want princess bubblegum as the protagonist
>horrible writing decisions
>hipster mindset
>>
>>119157258
>they want princess bubblegum and/or Marceline as the protagonist
Look at Stakes for an example
>>
>>119147590
>I hate how every CN show timeskip makes every main character into a nu-male. Are there any examples of any main character (CN or not) actually making it?

Well, we got chad Steven
>>
I don't understand how can anyone get invested in adventure time. The writing is juvenile in the wrong way, not written for kids but by kids that don't really seem to understand conflicts or stakes at all. Everything about the production value of the show is subpar, but it's simultaneously extremely self indulgent, often breaking into extended song segments that would sound terrible even in the context of a high school band show. It's all just below mediocre, immature half-baked ideas propped up by the promise of a payoff that never came.
You can stop hoping now. The show is over, it never got good. Time to admit it was bad all along.
>>
>>119145626
fin had a good ending, hes happy traveling the world banging a hot shapeshifter and celebrated as a hero.
>>
>>119157328
I liked when he went crazy and shit. That was cool
>>
File: Spoiler Image (169 KB, 789x605)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>>119145626
Hey OP,
>>
i don't want to watch this faggot shit. someone tell me what times finn appears so that i can only watch those parts.
>>
>>119145626
Fin is a giga chad, hes living on the road, beholden to no one, adventuring whenever and wherever he wants with personal banana servants to take of of petty concerns.
>>
>>119157458
Near the end
>>
>>119157501
He’s barely a step up from middle aged bum who lives in his car
>>
>>119157512
he obviously lives in the RV so he can keep adventuring or travel in his well earned retirement, its perfect set up for him.
>>
>>119157512
he lived in a tree beforehand dude
>>
>>119157511
wtf, he's only in it for like 2 seconds. thank god i didn't waste my time watching this.
>>
>>119157512
>waaaaah I'm big masculanity dude, where's my status, where's my kingdom
>>
arent more of these shorts coming out?
i assume we will get one that focuses on finn and jake.
>>
>>119145743
sure this person is "cooler" but he seems less happy than RV finn.
its like the thinking the current guts is better than the hypothetical guts who never gets betrayed by griffith and settles down peacefully.
>>
>>119157765
yeah, there's one about Peppermint Butler, one about Finn and Jake to come out.
>>
>>119150999
>>119151104
>>119151106
>>119151250
>not seal her ass back to the Nightosphere
cringe posts
>>
>>119158679
>>119156749
>>
>>119158679
He wouldn’t, he’s not that kinda guy, even if she is banging his crush
>>
>>119158701
he absolutely is, bubblinefag
>>
>>119158725
Don’t recall him trying that on Ricardio before the evil reveal. And he only shrieked at Abracadaniel.
>>
>incels and masculinityfags are more validated by a retarded boy aggressively lashing out than by a young man living his best life doing whatever he wants
you literally cannot make this shit up
>>
>>119156529
Drake Bell actually lives in Columbia he works with the cartel under the assumed name Drake celestino he makes millions through International Coke smuggling
>>
>>119158854
it's boring why are you acting like that is such a controversial thing to say, I'm embarrassed for you
>>
>>119158925
it's not controversial it's pathetic
>>
File: buttface.png (127 KB, 466x460)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>>119158939
>you wanted something fun? pathetic!
>>
>>119158854
It's crazy how they actually want Finn to be an emotionally stunted manchild who can't get over a childhood crush.
>>
>>119147590
>>
>>119159058
No one said that you absolute knob you can't even pretend simp Finn isn't one of the biggest things /co/ throws a shitfit over with Adventure Time
>>
>>119149451
bitches like beard dumbass.
fin would have a bread
>>
>>119156706
stfu fag
>>
>>119152297
Hey neat I saw this reaction image happen live
>>
>>119156706
You don't actually get much visible muscle definition no matter how much muscles you actually have unless you watch your diet and have low bodyfat. A confident person like Finn wouldn't care about something like that and just eat whatever he wants while still being strong.
Obsession over muscle definition is basically the most pathetic shit ever. It's irrelevant
>>
>Hey guys look it's Steven age 40
>Wait what do you mean you don't think this is a satisfying character design, he's happy you muscle-obsessed incel!
>>
File: 1605187294502.jpg (88 KB, 806x649)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>119158854
>retarded boy aggressively lashing out
did you even watched the show?
>>
>>119159669
Aww he cute. I want him to make me choke on his dick.
>>
>>119159669
As long as he's identifiable he's on model remember
>>
>>119159669
>all that hair
unrealistic
>>
>>119159682
isn't that the basedfinn you lot keep bitching about
>>
File: 1605989913113[1].png (1.89 MB, 1913x2705)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
>>119159248
>bitches like beard

Good one!
>>
File: 1605981654191[1].jpg (284 KB, 2048x1318)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
>>119159890
>>
>>119159378
>blablabla hurr durr pathetic
my man this is fiction, muscles are an indicative of strength.
There isnt any indication that finn is secretly strong or anything you are saying.
>>
>>119154653
What kind of crazy pills are you on and where can I get some?
>>
>>119159943
there has never been any visual indication that Finn was strong yet he was
Why would that suddendly change after the show is over, retardo
>>119159920
Man I want to watch a show about them
>>
>>119145626
for a guy whos literal universe appropriate occupation could be hero, for finn to be some van hobo is the kind of shit that ruins western animation
>>
File: file.png (415 KB, 1000x563)
415 KB
415 KB PNG
>>119160045
Seethe
Vagabond sage hero is kino af
>>
>>119159943
In the main series he had noodle arms and yet he was still plenty strong then.
>>
>>119158679
>>
>>119145626
Because the people making adventure time after season 4 don't like finn it's a simple as that
>>
>>119160129
what did finn do to earn sage status?
simon literally saved the literal multiverse and lost his waifu
simon can do whatever the fuck he wants to do after ending the only obstacle for the progress of his entire species
>>
>>119160536
>bUt hE dIdNt EaRn iT
fascinating how you chuds keep moving the goalpost
you don't have to earn happiness
Finn can do whatever the fuck he wants because he's a big boy that's been through a lot
>>
File: 1605096076223.gif (3.69 MB, 359x266)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB GIF
>>119145669
if i could like this i would
>>
>>119159956
It's actually the correct interpretation, what other reason would Steven have for stop asking his dad for advice he did it all the time in the first series and this is before he realized all the other ways Greg "fucked" him over. What other major event happened that would have made Steven feel like distancing himself from his father? Greg may have been uncomfortable with fusing and was pressured into it but it still happened and ever since that scene their relationship changed. Fusion changes relationships it's even more intimate than sex it was a turning point for Steven and Connie just like it was for Steven and Greg, and Steg was distinctly *even more* sexual than Stevonnie. Greg had an intense sexual relationship with Rose, Steven's her metaphysical reincarnation and has her gemstone, this is an important factor as well.

This was all intentional even leaving this plot plot (Steven's resentment towards Greg) as unresolved was intentional it's dubious if they will ever be close again. The only way they could get away with this sort of drama is through subtext but it's all there. In the movie right before fusing Steven and Greg get in a short dialogue over if they should do this and Greg makes a "But this is my first time..." sort of comment obviously another wink to what fusion is it's hard to ignore this specifically.
>>
>>119160883
>fusion is sex
Tired meme that requires you ignore most other fusions
>>
>>119147687
except for the fact that he doesn't reply with literally the exact same thing to every single Adventure Time thread.
>>
Why are there people here unironically defending Finn being a numale that looks as impressive as a soijack meme?
>>
>>119160947
Not all the time, Steven and Amethyst had a sibling bond and Smoky is distinctly non-sexual. But Stevonnie and especially Steg are different. Stevonnie because Steven and Connie were interested in each other and Steg because of the nature of what Steven is in relation to Rose. There are MANY moments in the series where they intentionally compare fusion with sex even the movie literally had a "Greg's popping his fusion cherry" line. It's not a coincidence during Prickly Pair that when Steven starts talking about how alone he's feeling, that he can't talk to anyone, he doesn't even consider communicating with Greg. Connie tries to force Greg back on Steven, without knowing what happened, and Steven spends the whole Mr. Universe episode extremely low energy / standoffish until he cracks. Something happened and becoming Steg is literally the only thing that it could have been.
>>
>>119161096
Because he doesn't look like a numale he looks like a hipster, there's a very distinctive difference
>>
>>119161121
Sure thing numale
>>
>>119161102
Horrible logic since Obsidian had already happened and had no effect on Steven
>>
>>119161133
I was just trying to make conversation, there’s no reason to be rude, anon
>>
>>119159956
The metaphor for relationships is merging into one body to form a new being. Like Transformers Combiners.

This is not specifically romantic ones, it's any kind. We saw a twin sisters one, mother figure/son one, coworker ones, older sister/younger brother one, and so on.

But one of the main characters is flirty so in all but one of hers she approaches it like she’s dirty dancing, one of the main characters is a VERY thirsty lesbian, and we saw four romantic pairing ones that represent both longterm committed relationships. So as a result it feels more like a romantic thing sometimes. Couple this with the fact that the characters share an ego, and the description from thirsty lesbian about feeling confident like she used to with her dead lover further reinforces this. Not helped by the character who is kind of somewhere between a mildly autistic nerd and an asexual socially awkward teenager (different people tugged the character hard in different directions in different episodes) specifically is not comfortable with it.

BUT

We also have a romantic Gem pair who don’t Fuse, and the reason that it was an outlawed practice by the villains is because two personalities melding could create new, impossible to predict and control powersets/personalities but it was fine as long as they were the same type of being since the result is just a bigger one of that same type. Which does not jive with a sex metaphor in any way, it becomes a class/caste metaphor.

Steven Fuses into one being with his ex-rockstar father to become a god tier musician. They do so as a father/son relationship. But morons only process it as meaning sex, despite the fact that it implies the Fusion who stayed Fused for like 12,000 years has been fucking all that time.
>>
>>119161235
>numale is a phone poster
Not even surprised
>>
>>119161274
Having a hard day?
>>
>>119161102
They formed Stevonnie way at 13 and 14 respectively. The fact that an older boy was attracted to their older-looking combined form made it weird for them because he made it sexual, which they weren’t ready for.
>>
>>119161096
>numale
>basedjack
>unironically

pathetic
>>
File: 9f6.jpg (197 KB, 856x985)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>119161179
Obsidian is a little different than Steg considering she wasn't thrusting her sweaty hips/abs at us and seducing people, and yes the fact Steven's relationship with the gems didn't sour after that point unlike Steg should tell you there is a difference. You can't answer why Steven was acting so weird towards his dad during Future even before the big falling out despite having such a warm open relationship in Part 1, can you?
>>
>>119161312
Touch a nerve numale?
>>
>>119161102
>the movie literally had a "Greg's popping his fusion cherry" line.
No it didn’t.
> Connie tries to force Greg back on Steven, without knowing what happened
Conne heard about everything that happened.
Steven was fine hanging out with Greg until he realized Greg’s backstory is the same as his mother’s, but on a much smaller scale.
>>
>>119161320
>she wasn't thrusting her sweaty hips/abs at us and seducing people,
Neither did stevonnie or sugilite
>you can't answer
And you didn't answer why it would be any different for Obsidian, it's the same circumstances
>>
>>119161096
Because it seems realistic and true to his character? What did you expect. People like Finn don't grow up into people like Billy.
>>
>>119161320
It surprises me how there wasn't more uproar over Steg. The overt sexualization of a fusion being father and son is legitimately problematic.
>>
>>119161394
The fusion isn't father and son, fusions had already been established to be different people to their counterparts
>>
>>119161320
1) Steven initiated the idea.
2) Fusions break when the participants are unwilling unless they force it together like Malachite. Steven had to force stayed together because of his lack of energy, and it broke when he was too exhausted to keep it up.
3) Steven was relieved afterwards that it worked and expressed no discomfort beyond how much keeping a Fusion going exhausted him.
4) There’s two pages of the artbook where Sugar describes Fusions as relationships of all kinds.
5) Nobody sane ships Pearl and Volleyball despite how much that Fusion helped them.
>>
>>119161350
>No it didn't.

>Steven: That's the final piece: Mom disappeared! *rushes towards Greg* Dad, I've got an idea. *whispers into Greg's ear*
>Greg: Are you sure..? Aren't your powers messed up?
>Steven: I can at least try!
>Greg: *nervous* But what about me? I've never--
>Steven: Come on, Dad!- Let's Duet.
The "I've never" bit really reads as a "But I'm a virgin" line of sort and reminiscent of other lines from the show
>Ruby: And you hadn't before?
>Sapphire: *blushing* Of course not! When would I have ever?
>>
>>119161454
This.

People forget that in Garnet’s headspace she existed alongside Ruby and Sapphire. That Rainbow 2.0 remembered being Rainbow 1.0 despite Pink deleting herself.

Steg just knows that Beach City is bi as fuck.
>>
>>119161394
Get out of 4chan some time. The "fusion = sex" thing is a meme shilled by perverts. The only fusions with any amount of sexual undertones involve Garnet because her character is inherently sexual. And I don't mean her being a love fusion, I mean her being a seductive black mama with hips spanning the port of Rhodes.
>>
>>119161388
>And you didn't answer why it would be any different for Obsidian, it's the same circumstances
No it's not considering Rose and Greg shared a mutual intense romantic relationship right up until Steven was born, it's reflected by how fusions or fusion dances. Sugilite did read as like sex with Pearl trying to shield Steven's eyes and Amethyst...jumping into Garnet's vagina. Stevonnie was distinctly sexual as well with many characters reeling from how sexy they are and the opening shot of them being her rubbing up their leg/thigh.
>>
>>119161486
Did you forget that Greg was always nervous about every single thing Gem related? He acted like Steven’s shield was going to become a buzz saw when he first saw it.

Also, with two people thirsty for each other everything has sexual subtext.
>>
>>119161454
Fusions are explained as personifications of a relationship. Why the fuck would a personification of a father/son relationship be so sexual?
>>
>>119161594
>>119161634
I know that fusion isn't sex.
>>
>>119161594
The best contrast is the Heaven and Earth Beetles, who are romantic but don’t Fuse, and the Topazes, who are twin sisters that prefer to stay Fused.

“Come Fuse with us, Steven. Forever-and ever-and ever.”
>>
>>119161597
And you don't think it's odd that you had to specify a specific type romantic relationship just so Pearl didn't fit the bill? All 3 of the crystal gems has a horribly complicated and for Pearl, romantic/sexual relationship with Rose and yet both Rainbow quartz and Obsidian was fine
>sugilite and stevonnie were sexual
I'm aware, but they weren't sexual characters in any way which implies that steg isn't sexual for any reason other than to play into character tropes, he's not used as a sex metaphor like stevonnie and the fusion process wasn't sexualized like sugilite
>>
>>119161634
Same reason Sardonyx has a bowtie
>>
>>119161096
It's probably just one or two autistic trannyverse bubbline shippers pretending they give a shit about the show.

>>119161389
Who the fuck made you the aficionado on "people like Finn"? Also,
>it seems realistic
Opinion disregarded
>>
>>119161634
>Why the fuck would a personification of a father/son relationship be so sexual?
You mean why would a former rockstar that idolized David Bowie and a red-blooded American teenager raised by Garnet that looked at Amethyst as a big sister perform like he was flirting on stage with everyone who could see him during a performance?

Gee, I wonder why.
>>
>>119161768
None of that stuff pertains to their relationship though.
>>
>>119161810
So you think it's a weird coincidence that a former rock "star" and the kid who looks up to him happen to make a stereotypical rock star?
>>
File: Mr._Universe_043.png (1.7 MB, 1920x1080)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
>>119161725
It's different, Greg and Rose's bond was more powerful because it's **mutual**. Perhaps you could even say if they didn't spend so much time unravelling the knot that is Pearl's psyche, if they did fuse early on it could have been a real freakshow.
>>
>>119161878
Mutuality would make it better and less toxic than what Pearl had with Rose, you're arguing against yourself now
>>
>>119152162
Fuck Your good
>>
>>119161911
There was sexual tension between Rose and Greg on both sides, Steven's gem still contains Rose's feelings and her feelings for Greg were intense probably more intense than her feelings for anyone else. Pearl's a lot healthier when she fuses with Steven the child-mother like bond is reflected in their fusion. Steg isn't like that. We had close shots of Steg's sweaty abs. We get ...odd... moments like 'look at Steg make Pearl's coochie wet'.
>>
>>119160129
Recall that ending sucking hard too.
>>
>>119161851
I don't think Steven ever saw Greg in such a sexual way, and I don't think Greg was ever like that either.
>>
>>119161977
Rock stars were sexual, that's not really Steven or greg's doing
>>
>>119161965
I didn't even mention how weird it is that Steven had this sexual tension with Pearl when he was Steg. like what the fuck.
>>
>>119162001
But it's THEIR fusion. Shouldn't their rock star fusion be a reflection of their relationship? I get that Steven thinks Greg's really cool, but surely he doesn't think of him as sex icon.
>>
Finn looks like a regular human man and why not? He always looked like a regular human boy
>>
>>119162087
Don't you know that little boys usually grow up to look like power-fantasy versions of themselves?
>>
>>119148103
True. Rape and molestation are different things.
>>
>>119156398
Snail is gone. Muto confirmed that it's not coming back to Distant Lands.
>>
>>119145816
Is this the /co/ equivalent of the hell in a cell copypasta?
>>
File: Help.png (185 KB, 955x858)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
>>119162534
It will only be complete once undertaker throws mankind off the cell.
Also no I just like talking about this pitch in every adventure time thread that I can.
>>
>>119152607
>He was in his fucking bathrobe bro
Use your eyes. He had a towel, not a bathrobe. And he just got out of the shower. Nothing indicate he live there, it was simply a mean of transportation.

>>119152911
It's the worst part, but it get better after.
>>
>>119157258
>The writers unapologically hate him
No, they don't. Try again.
>>
>>119159682
We do. hence why we can acknowledge that Obsidian Finn is good end Finn.
>>
>>119145626
Proof that ok ko is for chads
>>
>>119146023
Ko literally got built like a truck and reached his dream of being a reliable hero
>>
>>119148383
>his old crush is a lesbo
do you know or care where your childhood crush is now?
>>
>>119162081
Sardonyx isn’t the direct result of Pearl’s perfectionism and Garnet’s cool demeanor.

Its Pearl’s desire to be the fun one with Garnet’s desire to be able to control situations forming the star of the show while she’s on screen.

Steg’s form is influenced heavily by how Steven sees Greg, based on his “muscle dad” posters as a kid, and in personality/demeanor is how Steven and Greg imagine a better version of themselves. A badass rockstar who immediately knows the right lyrics to solve everyone’s problems, with a song tailor-made for all three A-team Crystal Gems.
>>
>>119162012
Pretty sure its meant to be a visual reprise of Both Of You from Mr. Greg.

Also, if you want to get into it the tension was with Opal. Bearing in mind that Fusions are separate beings from their composite parts, it brings in a whole new dimension to SU lore: what if Garnet fell in love in a way Ruby and Sapphire were not into?
>>
>>119145626
Look at fucking Mordecai and try telling me he's better than Finn.
He even looked dead inside while Finn was at least happy looking.
>>
>>119156706
Finn doesn't really have a reason to get buff
>Ice King isn't a problem anymore
>Lich is "dead"
>Betty has taken care of Golb
>Gumbald is dumb again
>>
Because his show was for boys and this Bubbline garbage is for sjws, which means Finn has to be some femboi faggot now.
>>
>>119145669
steven atleast got the girl instead of being cucked a million times like finn
>>
File: carlos2.jpg (8 KB, 274x200)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>119155080
this picture is really breathtaking
>>
>>119157726
Unironically this.
>>
>>119163636
Yes, they do. You denying reality doesn't make it a lie.
>>
>>119158925
Can’t blame others for your sperging Finn doesn’t fight Marceline because he’s jealous
>>
>>119166270
His reason is that he is a veteran hero who lives for adventure and has grown up. He looks like a flabby numale turd that spends his days streaming league of legends on twitch.
>>
>>119167325
He has never been even a little muscular or even in good shape as a kid
>>
>>119157726
Yes? Considering how much he did you'd imagine he wouldn't live in a car.
>>
>>119149870
I kinda get the cirticisms now, aside for the less than triumphant entrance, they didn't even faze or even greet him, he seems like a comedic secondary character
>>
>>119150234
>with a good looking body.
I compeltely agree that he doesn't look bad as people say here, but if I didn't know him I wouldn't say he's some kind of adventurer/hero, character design matters

>>119159378
why can't you accept people has different opinion about what is badass without calling people pathetic
>>
File: 1605975809599.jpg (68 KB, 900x636)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>first time Marcy met PB she used her rock star celebrity to get into her pants
>>
>>119147118
>never moved on from his shitty job
That was his goal though. He wanted to be like Mr Gar.
>>
>>119145743
>>119145626
>>119145779
Assuming all the distant lands episodes happen at the same time Finn is only 18 now. He’s pretty Chad for a 18 year old.
>>
>>119167403
This so much. There was something that bothered me about his entrance
>>
>>119145626
>Finn got it worst

No, Mordecai did. Look at him.
>>
Chowder=K.O.>>>Steven>Finn>Mordecai
>>
>>119168533
what's wong about mordecai
>>
>>119168569
Look at him.

Finn may not be buff, but he's still daddy.

Mordecai looks like those dumb onion memes in bird form.
>>
>>119145708
He grew up.
>>
>>119168590
true, but wasn't he still successful with his life ? I'd say steven is more of a mess, even considering mordecai did greater stuff than him
>>
>>119159890
>Fucking your brother daughter
Based finn
>>
>>119168590
Finn lives in an RV and his beard is gayer
>>119168633
Steven is 17 and established peace in the galaxy and isn’t married with disgusting bird bat children and an ugly beard
>>
>>119159920
this actually looks good
>>
>>119149451
He needs a beard,he always like them.
>>
>>119168741
true, but didn't mordecai and rigby playedw ith the destiny of the world and time itself during all the show?
and aside for being more impressive isn't he pretty happy with his situation?
>>
>>119159890
>>119159920
Wait so everytime they fuck she sees a tattoo of her dad?
>>
>>119153610
>happily married business owner
>shit
>>
>>119168886
That's one of two reasons why she insists on doggy style
>>
>thread went from about finn to about steven
You people didn't need to cuck him out of his own thread
>>
File: 1593623536478.png (445 KB, 716x478)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
Anons, I at first I was okay with Finn's timeskip. A super chill dude going on adventures and mentoring his niece to be an adventurer too.
But then I realized, that Finn's character canonically becomes the non-threatening, low T guy friend that women, especially lesbians, like to have. His towel blows off and PB doesn't even care that she can see his dick.
If this is the furthest in the future we see the main cast, then Finn's whole life ends up being just a background character for Marceline and Bubblegum. It isn't even his show anymore. It became theirs.
Hopefully when the special that focuses on Finn and Jake airs then it could redeem the show some. Give Finn some balls and stop emasculating that dude. If he ends up with a girlfriend or not doesn't really matter, but let the guy be his own character again.
>>
Isn't it a good thing to be "non-threatening" to your friends?
>>
>>119168996
ENTER
>>
>>119169597
MR.ENTER
>>
>>119168886
Grandpa. Jake is her grandpa.
>>
File: 1518639850105.gif (1.17 MB, 500x272)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB GIF
>>119169597
d-dragon bros?
>>
File: S6e26_Lich_closeup.png (658 KB, 1000x563)
658 KB
658 KB PNG
I kinda wish the Lich had won.
>>
>>119169533
they're barely friends at this point, they didn't even say hello to him, they were just staring awkwardly
>>
>>119169755
I think they’re just at that stage of friendship where you don’t say hi
>>
Why are people so desperate to be angry at how Finn is treated that they're literally making up things that didn't happen to be mad at? How does that make sense?
>>
>>119169770
ok, but I thought they didn't meet in years
>>
>>119169842
people like being mad.
>>
>>119169868
Says who?
>>
>>119169868
what gave you that idea? I'd imagine they hang out even more than before now that PB is more chill.
>>
>>119145626
2 or 1 out of the 5 was about growing up and change. and it isn't SU
>>
>>119146358
They wanted him to be like Thor in infinity war or some Kratos mountain man.
>>
>>119170376
Yeah, an adventurer.
>>
>>119170788
I find most adventurers aren’t really that big. They’re usually lean, like Indiana Jones
>>
>>119169300
This so much, but I have my doubts on the Finn and Jake episode unfortunately
>>
>>119169597
Does Finn kneel?
>>
>>119167494
post and image discarded

also remember to dilate
>>
>>119145626
I'm starting to think the F+J special will take place not too long after this. That tattoo just feels too blatant if Jake were really dead, y'know? Plus we already know the special takes place a while after the end of the series. This really feels like the writers are trolling, and will use this to segue into the final special.
>>
File: 1604334704537.png (208 KB, 500x280)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>>119150250
destiny
>>
At least Finn's beard isn't as shit as Mordecai. Also Steven has it worst. Finn seems mellow, Steven is a wreck
>>
>>119171912
Nah, he’s chill now, he’s hanging out in bed and breakfasts and shit
>>
>bubblegum sees finn's dick
>"eh.."
how will he ever recover?
>>
>>119172180
nuPB is too far gone
>>
>>119172180
>>119172293
He’s accepted he can’t satisfy women, it’s why he dances alone.
>>
>>119148434
I'm gonna laugh when all the statement you refuted comes true. We all know the writer hate finn because they either wanna be "subversive and take it in a differant direction" or "he is a white male and deserves to suffer".
>>
>>119169300
THIS. As long as he gets his own episode and kills a monster I am fine but that wont happen this will. His trainie will come in last minute and save his ass to prove to all of us "women are better then men" as the writers want. Just wait and see.
>>
>>119145626
>Finn get it worst
>fucking your grand niece after knowing your dead bro would of wanted it
>not fucking dykes with emotional problems
Finn's winning bros.
>>
>>119172318
which is why s2 finn exists, tranny
>>
>>119172180
She's a lesbian so why would he care what she has to say about dicks, it's like another man seeing it and going ehh
>>
>>119173232
spoken like a true dyke
>>
>>119173254
I'm a man but I have been told I look like lesbian with glasses on
>>
Why is everyone saying Finn is banging the dog girl? What kind of cope is this?
>>
>>119173586
They want him to be a at least a little cool. Despite the fact Finn was dancing all alone with his one armed self
>>
what a sad existence for a former main character
>>
>>119173660
Well they failed. Episode 4 is about Finn and Jake so maybe it’ll turn him around.
>>
>>119169842
My thing is, what Berserk fanfiction do they think Adventure Time is?
>>
File: i kneel.png (27 KB, 116x120)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>119169597
I-im sorry st- i mean mr universe...
I kneel.
>>
>>119174520
Good that Finn knows his place
>>
>>119169754
At least Finn could die with dignity
>>
>>119151787
you know what you've convinced me this episode was great, thanks man!
>>
File: 1604584798382.jpg (63 KB, 1024x578)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>119145816
Mona Lisa?
DaVinky?!
>>
>>119176425
I hate the fact that that became a meme and now you can't talk about Leonardo da Vinci without making that joke. I prefer when people did the Kira speech about the Mona Lisa's hands. It was stupid but memorable.
>>
>>119176425
Based Davinky chad, please respond Davinky to the Mona Lisa autist until he goes away
>>
>>119157842
Better sure but more entertaining?
>>
>>119162477
Why?
>>
>>119157426
Why don’t Disney shows do timeskips?
>>
>>119145690
Was that not the entirety of the show?
>>
>>119169533
It's one thing to be comfortable around someone you've known for most of their life. But I'd think you'd give more reaction to someone walking arround naked, even just to look away. Especially when you used to date that someone and they had massive obsession after your breakup.
>>
>>119169533
Yeah, I don’t see the issue, am I supposed to be sad I don’t look like I could hurt someone? That seems helpful
>>
>>119166508
>steven atleast got the girl
He doesn't love Connie
>>
>>119178821
Every fucking time
>>
>>119178769
Non-threatening in this context doesn't mean violent. The IRL kind of person like this is the "I respect womyn's boundaries" type that people in relationships can hangout with without their boyfriend/girlfriend getting jealous.
>>
>>119169754
I hope it reappears.
>>
>>119179774
Based, the boyfriend will never see it coming
>>
File: male-feminist-comic.png (57 KB, 625x605)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>119179831
So this? This is based?
>>
>>119179894
I do like crocodiles
>>
>>119172180
Bonnibel could literally create a talking meat dildo anytime she wants.
>>
>>119169755
Finn needs to go back to his species on that shitty island and stop hanging arouund with these freaks.
>>
>>119180010
They wouldn’t like him either
>>
>>119167479
>why can't you accept people has different opinion about what is badass without calling people pathetic
Because their definiton of badass is rooted in Toxic Masculinity and male sexualization.
Hugh Jackman had to starve himself and don't drink for days for getting in the shape of Wolverine.
Chris Evans had to hurt his own body for making badass poses.
This is objectification of the male body.
And /co/ says
>Why don't women care about males when they go trought this?
When this thread proves why.
Because men here normalized the concept that muscular is good and being ripped is just the greatest shit ever, and that's not feminists fault.
You literally want Finn to starve himself because it's "LE EPIC BADASSERY!"
Your definition of badass is rooted in a toxic masculinity concept that you keep alive because you have normalized the self-harm as a form of bodybuilding and that you caused on yourself.
That's why Finn doesn't need muscles to be badass or starve himself to be epic.
Finn not being a muscular edgelord is a step to end male's objectification from the medias.
>>
>>119145626
https://twitter.com/Ra4sOfficial/status/1330087493505601537
>>
>>119180085
Ten bucks this vagina dated a guy with a criminal record yet thinks toxic masculinity is a bad thing.
>>
>>119180140
Sure
>>
Redpill me on Adult KO.
>>
I think teen titans “go” and Ben 10 got it worse
>>
>>119180283
Became the lvl 100 hero he's always wanted
Protects the plaza in Gar's stead
Raising a new generation of wage-slave superheros
Probably banging the CEO of a multi-billion dollar company
Definitely banging his arch-rival
>>
>>119145626
I'd fuck adult Finn
>>
>>119180847
Makes him better than Finn. He kept up with what he wanted
>>
>>119162087
>>119162142
He should be huge, he has adventures, he was huge in Puhoy
>>
>>119162319
Does LSP even have a hole?
>>
>>119168060
REALLY doesn’t seem like it
>>
File: 1605975987699.jpg (776 KB, 1100x1100)
776 KB
776 KB JPG
>>119171229
sorry, how about this one
>>
File: cinnamoncake.jpg (174 KB, 2048x1400)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>119180847
Nah, he a curvy femboy like his Mom, senpai. Him being muscly is just cliche and boring.
>>
>>119183779
Based.
>>
>>119180847
If anything Dendy or Fink are fucking HIM with their huge kappa or mouse futa cocks.
>>
>>119166571
CARLOS STAHP
>>
>>119183748
i'm thinking this one! >>119177490
>>
File: EnNS4slW8AIjeEq.jpg (49 KB, 680x388)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>119184523
>june 2019
lmao, keep seething.
>>
File: BubPC.png (107 KB, 485x485)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>119184662
It's just nice knowing you're a brainless coomer!
>>
>>119149451
>>119149492
The beard was fine, he needed to be more jacked was the problem I feel.
>>
>>119185031
Yeah that. He has to be either jacked with beard or less jacked with no beard
>>
>>119151460
It's a 10/10 gag though
>>
>>119161965
Yup. Steven made Steg hyper-masculine because he sorely wanted to further mature, and all the weird sexual tension was from remnants of Rose, who used to have feelings for both Greg and Pearl. Oh man, that one got a little weird.

All I'm gonna say about Finn is you gotta be a pretty strange person to spend years unrelentingly dragging a character down like this. Years of your life dedicated to stigmatizing a once good character and offering audiences everywhere nothing but a disquieting feeling as they watch your work. The deal has obviously changed and still you dwell in spite. I doubt you'll make anything better. This reflects on no one but you.

I mean you're really hammering that message in, but it's kinda funny how your whole world revolves around a guy in a van.
>>
>>119185137
Agreed. It feels like less jacked nobeard Finn is still young and growing showing his early adulthood. Jacked bearded Finn feels like what he should be in the prime of his life, 30's through 40's.
I don't think many IRL people including whoever designed this Finn realise that having a beard, even a full one, doesn't always look good. How the rest of you look will affect that, and IMO people on the smaller lankier side probably shouldn't be rocking a lumberjack beard.
>>
>>119180880
>Makes him better than Finn. He kept up with what he wanted
Like Finn.
He is hero without being obsessive like Bill and later he wanted
>>
>>119185546
This so much, honestly.
>>
File: 1603399208036.jpg (88 KB, 1239x1242)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>119180085
/co/mblr pls, this is not an actor being forced to suck in their gut for 9 hours or be forced onto a training regimen for capeshit abs. Finn is a cartoon character, he could easily be drawn with more muscles, but they instead chose to make him a skinny numale.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.