[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: FUCKJANNIES.jpg (186 KB, 1280x720)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
Who wins in a fight ?
No killing
Both have all their weapons/abilities at their disposal. Both are in their prime. Both think the other is a wrongdoer that needs to be stopped. Location is random so neither has a knowledge of the land beforehand. No prep time
>>
>>116653345
Green Arrow's arsenal is so ridiculous, he'll win by shooting Noisemaker arrows (I don't know if he has these but they're in Thief so why not), which will confuse Daredevil's senses.
In other words: DC always wins.
>>
>>116653345
Oliver’s won against tougher opponents than we’ve seen Matt beat. So I’d give it to him.
>>
>>116653853
That's assuming Oliver knows about DD's senses. Daredevil takes this, Bullseye is better than Oliver.
>>
>>116653345
Arrow guy wins
The other one won't even see him coming
>>
>>116653345
Dare Devil will fuck Olies girls and cum inside them, so ironically, Olie wont see it cumming
>>
>>116654292
Matt is too good for Felicity
>>
Bump
>>
>>116653345
Ollie's speciality is ranged attacks and Matt's speciality is hand to hand fighting, anyone else he could sneak up on but Ollie's also got ninja training too.
>>
>>116653345
Do they have some kind of passing knowledge of each other? Because there's no way Matt believes what a Boxing Glove arrow is until it hits him.
>>
Matt gives Oliver complete hell if he gets up close, but Oliver simply has way more options at his disposal. Arrow takes it 7/10.
>>
>>116654069
It wouldn't take him long to figure out. It's not as though Matt is so much more skilled at hand-to-hand that he could take Ollie out before he does.
>>
>>116656601
Does he though? Arrowverse Ollie isn't just an archer with a 'little' hand-to-hand skill, he's just as much if not more of an expert at martial arts himself. If we say it's season 1 Ollie versus season 2 Matt, so they both have their full arsenal/outfits and the former doesn't go immediately for killshots, it would probably be closer.

Who does martial arts better? The Hand or League of Assassins? I'm genuinely asking, as I don't really care to follow either enough to know the answer.
>>
>>116653853
Why doesn't Bullseye simply make a lot of noise when he fights DD?
>>
>>116653345
Green Arrow would probably win, but Daredevil would put up a decent fihgt.
>>
>>116653345
They're both about the same level. You could make an argument for either
>>
>>116653345
Arrow easy.

https://youtu.be/9J0cW8--kak
>>
>>116653345
arguing about which superhero wins is the ultimate sign of degeneracy. kys basedboys
>>
>>116654292
>Olie wont see it cumming
Neither would Matt.
>>
>>116657111
>It's not as though Matt is so much more skilled at hand-to-hand
Apart from the fact that Matt specializes in melee and Oliver does not.
>>
>>116658060
>Oliver does not.
He does though. Arrowverse Ollie can throw down with some of the League of Assassins best. He isn't the best himself, far from it, but neither is Matt. Especially in the MCUverse. I can't even remember how many times he gets the shit kicked out of him by people nowhere near as impressive as Ollie. The assassin in season one is a good example that ends up fighting in the rain.
>>
>>116653345
Oliver comes from a world where he carries an assortment of trick arrows and received training from Wildcat, Batman and others, all of which are superior to Daredevil in hand to hand combat. Daredevil's only hope is ninjutsu training, which Oliver barely knows.
>>
>>116659112
Hell, Melvin Potter seems to give him trouble and his fighting style is pitiful.
Then again, maybe this is the same thing Dexter did with this actor and we're supposed to pretend that the buff guy who's nothing impressive but still religiously works out is extremely muscular.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.