[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cm/ - Cute/Male

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 41 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

This thread is for posing your one and only
It's been awhile since we had one of these so some starter questions
>Who is he?
>What series/source is he from?
>How do you feel about his series/source?
>What are some things you love about him?
>What are some of his favorite things?
Feel free to answer/post questions or just have fun gushing about him
>>
File: 85277295_p30.png (958 KB, 766x1025)
958 KB
958 KB PNG
>>3767105
>Who is he?
This Is Vincent Brooks a 32 year old systems engineer
At the start of the game Vincent has been just drifting through life without really committing to anything
A certain event and the questions and trials that come from it make force him to confront what kind of person he is and what he truly wants for his future
He's the main character from a game called Catherine
At night in his nightmares you climb a tower of blocks while being chased by manifestations of his fears and anxieties
During the day you hang out at the bar and talk to other characters that all have their own unique problem
I really like the game Its Kind of funny how heavy and nuanced it can feel at some point and then silly and over the top others
Ive come to appreciate that about it overtime
How kind and supportive he is to other people even when dealing with his own problems
How much he enjoys space and stars
He has an incredibly expressive face and how he is ironically terrible at lying
This maybe a bit superficial but I love his hair
He likes alcohol, space, cigarettes, coffee, convenient/unhealthy food, tech/computers and occasionally gambling
As you can see most of the things he likes are not good for him unfortunately
>>
File: IMG_20190623_025248.jpg (115 KB, 504x1200)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>Who is he?
Madara Uchiha in his 10 tails form. I like all Madaras. But the alien one is the man I fell in love with!
Naruto Shippuden
I loved classic Naruto as a kid. It's a big part of my childhood. Shippuden was fine but then I dropped it halfway. I checked out what I missed a few years ago and was pleasantly surprised I found the love of my life in it lol. I hate Boruto though. It's a soulless boring cashgrab. Not to mention no Madara!
I love his entire personality so much. His design wasn't too appealing to me at first, I especially don't like hair covering half his face. When he evolved into his Juubi form my jaw literally dropped. He was perfect. Beautiful. I am really into that otherworldly look. I love how he treats himself as a savior of humankind. How he wants everyone to be happy in the end. He acts tough and strong (and he is!) but deep down he loves his friends, family, clan and wants to be a great leader to them. He's obviously traumatized and a little insane which is very much something I like. I can fix him goddammit! Rough battle-scarred man learns to love! I want to always be there for him!
The databook says he likes falconry, which was never shown, but I think it's cute. He also likes to spend his time Moongazing. And of course, he loves to fight. He calls it 'dancing' and he just views it as some kind of art. He loves the rush and showing off his skills. It's so hot.

I have a Madara thread I've been running for a few years, but my Madasupply is getting low so I'm posting slowly.
>>3727571

Yes! That's my Madada and I'd love to read about other husbandos too!
>>
File: EkdwPULVoAIjG4Z.jpg (888 KB, 1448x2048)
888 KB
888 KB JPG
>>3767105
>Who is he?
Natsuki Subaru, poor guy got transported to another world with nothing to his name but a tracksuit and a couple of snacks but he tries his best while dying a whole lot.
Re:Zero, it has changes between the anime, light novel, and web novel but he's still great in all forms he takes.
Honestly, it's one of my favorites, helps that it centers around Subaru, his suffering, his thoughts and feelings, and his incredibly heavy sense of love. It has its flaws but for husbando material it's the best. There's new stuff about him all the time.
He takes love so seriously that its painful. He's incredibly passionate, but it comes at the cost of his self esteem and preservation. He just tries so hard to make everything work out, how can you not love that?
His sanpaku eyes are also very cute, he can be a bit of a sperg when he's not in his element but he is a pure boy with good intentions underneath it all.
He loves astronomy, his dad named him after the star cluster Pleiades and his kids would be named after stars too. He has an interest in ninjas and dabbled in parkour as a kid.
He is a huge advocate for exercise and set up a morning routine for the neighboring village.
He can sew very well and makes plush toys for kids. He loves mayonnaise because it reminds him of home and can play the guitar, though mostly ballads.
His favorite anime is the Dog of Flanders and he named his dragon Patrasche after that. He's also great with kids, and loves his daughter Beatrice very much.
>>
File: 66077652_p7.jpg (523 KB, 980x770)
523 KB
523 KB JPG
>>3767105
>Who is he?
Cecil Aijima, prince of Agna and seventh member of the idol group Starish.
Uta no Prince-sama
Been a bit wobbly lately since the news hit that the English server for the mobile game would be closing late December. Shining Live got me back into the series and reignited a dormant passion for him that hit in full force once I started playing. The series itself is a fun watch, and his route in the original games is an adventure in ridiculous scenarios coupled with Cecil's very sincere determination. It's one of my favorite series and I still have a lot of fun with it.
He was turned into a cat for a time, which is honestly hilarious out of context. Jokes aside, he's adorable and puts his heart into everything he does, be it training as an idol or learning Japanese. He can go from cute to sexy in an instant with ease, and speaks what's on his mind without hesitation. He is sincere, determined, and very proud of his homeland, happy to share and teach friends and fans about his culture. I wish the anime had shown more of his serious side from the game, but I do like both versions, the bratty prince and the princely lover.
His favorite food is onigiri and his favorite drink is warm milk. His likes to sing, practice magic, play the flute, and adores his pet panther, Luu.
>>
File: EzNkWZNUYAEU_4u.jpg (208 KB, 1400x2270)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>Who is he?
Crona, my dearly beloved demon sword wielder.
Soul Eater.
I have mixed emotions. The series overall is fun, great aesthetics and lots of value now as a nostalgic late 00s/early 10s period piece. My problem with it lies in the extent to which Crona suffers throughout much of the story, the manga continuity (the true canon) in particular. It's painful to read, and a lot of it feels rather unnecessary. Really casts a pall over the whole work.
Oh man, what's not to love? He's beautiful, inside and out. His gentle demeanor, the kindness he shows his friends, his subtle and unique brand of resiliency and to that end, the way in which he's just an inherently good person. After everything he's been through, in the end he still embodies almost the polar opposite of what his mother spent many years trying to mold him into. Even claiming not to understand right and wrong, having had only a short glimpse of friendship and normal interaction in general, he kinda just does good things as though it comes to him naturally. It's so sweet.
That's not to mention his physical appeal; gorgeous STICC figure, warm and inviting and wonderfully expressive eyes, his fluffy mop of soft pink-lavender hair, so on.
He doesn't really have any, the majority of his life wasn't exactly conducive to finding things to enjoy. He did drop some apparently very intense poetry, so that could be a good lead for a pastime he might enjoy. Maybe he could even make something of a career out of it, I think a lot of people in today's bleak world could connect with his particular flavor of expression.

As an aside, it's interesting to see that almost everyone here so far has some sort of connection to or interest in the cosmos. Suppose you can add Crona to that group as well, given the outcome of the manga.
>>
More questions
Picture prompt: Sleeping/Tired Husbando
>What are his sleeping habits like?
>What would he wear to bed?
>What would your morning routine look like with him?
>Does he drink coffee? If not what kind do you think he would like?
>>
File: bc2d45.jpg (598 KB, 1988x3104)
598 KB
598 KB JPG
>Who is he?
Suguru Geto, a former student of JuJutsu High. Former as a result of his actions which have resulted in the death of over 100 innocent people granting him the status of the "worst curse user"

The JuJutsu kaisen manga

With JuJutsu Kaisen I feel like it's a more "human" shonen. It may be a relatively convoluted answer but I feel like the genre is marred by black and white morality structures. Clear good guys & bad guys, no room for the grey that lays in between the two.

I feel like JJK addresses these greys much better than it's contemporaries. Many of the villains present enviable and even rightous characteristic whilst the main cast can appear as vein and at times sadistic making them much less one note.

The failure of him, the radicalisation. With manga and anime we often see characters that are headstrong to a nauseating extent, no matter what horrors they may witness, what trials they'll undergo. They will still shit out some quote about how they'd never do wrong & how they simply have to believe in themselves to not falter.

The fact that Suguru failed on the other hand, that what seemed like concrete beneath his feet eventually shattered like glass turning a dutiful idealist makes him immensely human. Seeing someone crack beneath the weight that the world places upon him, just as we may crack upon the weight the world places upon us.

1/2 "field too long. Sorry for the double post.
>>
File: E6K8PWIVgAAIRJh.jpg (404 KB, 1399x1944)
404 KB
404 KB JPG
>>3767460
2/2

A character that falls into the "you can't help but like" category. Knowing how morally repugnant his actions are, yet helplessly liking him nonetheless. Seeing the cute face and reasoning behind the monster.

The fellow shamen of Japan, those whom he came to think of as a new and expended family upon the metamorphis he underwent.

Special mention would have to go towards Nanako and Mimiko, the two girls that could probably be viewed as his adopted daughters. The two pebbles that ultimately broke the glass floor beneath him. The instance where a village of 100 would be reduced to 3.

Geto and his girls.
>>
File: 1580525630131.png (1.74 MB, 1500x1500)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB PNG
>>3767444
Aww, one of my favorite prompts
Never canonically shown, but considering the fact he wanted to trap everyone in an endless dream, I think he likes to sleep and take naps in the sun, dreaming of a better world. He always makes sure to sleep at least 8 hours though and he never oversleeps
He would ideally sleep in his armor/robe, so he is always ready for combat, but obviously I convinced him to sleep in normal cute "grandpa" pajamas, it is more comfortable after all. For both of us!
I always sleep in when I can, but Madara would always stick to his routine, waking up at 8 am every day, even weekends, go work out, in the meantime I would wake up and prepare breakfast for both of us. Occasionally I would convince him to stay in bed for quality morning cuddles
I don't think he does, but I think he'd like it. Gets the blood pumping for the morning workout. I could see him going for a double espresso
>>
File: EyyFAfaVoAMtnSe.jpg (995 KB, 1667x2047)
995 KB
995 KB JPG
>>3767444
>>3767184
For a good while they were absolutely godawful. He was terrified of dying in his sleep, he'd have constant night terrors and would go as far as to hurt himself at times. However, he's much better if someone is there with him, holding his hand while he sleeps.
When he is better, he's a really heavy sleeper. You can poke at his cheeks as much as you want, though he did start sucking down on a finger once.
He's proud that he doesn't usually get groggy when he wakes up.
On his own he isn't too picky about what he wears to bed, but he's the sort that would make personalized matching themed pajamas sets.
Since he got isekai'd and started work as a butler, he's made sure to wake up really early and do his stretches, he's the sort that would get you into it too, but maybe if you're too sleepy he'll quietly slip out instead.
While washing up, he'll practice his facial expressions in the mirror and gives himself little pep talks sometimes.
He's the type that would say breakfast is meant to be eaten together.
He doesn't seem like he'd be too fussed about it, though before getting transferred he might have been more of an energy drink sort of guy. The last drink he had before getting isekai'd was hot cocoa made by his mom.
After getting isekai'd he got into tea by way of another character, Ram, and would steal from her secret tea stash on occassion.
>>
File: 13457312423570.gif (849 KB, 300x360)
849 KB
849 KB GIF
>>3767105
>Who is he?
Takato
Dakaichi / Dakaretai Otoko
I love it a lot, typical BL with smut. It's sweet, funny and an easy series to read/watch. Its not groundbreaking or anything but it warms the heart.
The idea of a richfag celebrity on a high horse getting the hots for a sexy guy. His constipated personality makes it so he'll always be level headed but also extremely easy to work up. He always cares about Junta throughout the manga despite and helps defend him during the whole scandal arc. Basically he wouldn't let you down in a million years.
Also a massive crybaby.
Black coffee and sweets
>>
Don't be shy about posting your own questions guys
You could even do questions at the end of your post if you want
It can be interesting to see what type of questions different anons come up with
>>
How about
>what was the first thing you noticed about your husbando?
>What are his biggest fears?
>Where would you go on a date?
Since it's finally December, how about a Christmas picture prompt? Those are cute.
>>
File: 85277295_p51.png (902 KB, 1005x1042)
902 KB
902 KB PNG
>>3767444
He has a very hard time sleeping during the story
Basically the games takes place over 9 days
Each day his real life gets more and more stressful
He keeps himself awake thinking about his problems and feeling conflicted/guilty
He doesn't cope with stress well so he drinks and smokes to wind down
And then he has horrifying nightmares every night but cant remember them the next day
So hes getting progressively more sleep deprived and overwhelmed as the story unfolds
After he decides what he wants and overcomes the nightmares I think he would be a pretty sound sleeper
It wouldn't be odd if he had normal nightmares occasionally after surviving such an ordeal
Ill be happy to provide supportive cuddles
He just wears boxers to bed
I wonder if hes a warm sleeper
Work days I would try to get us a quick healthy breakfast and make coffee for both of us and make sure he is not late for work
On the weekend just being unapologetically lazy and content
He likes coffee but cant drink it black he has to have sugar and I find that cute

>>3767570
I hope both of our beloveds can get some rest they deserve it after everything they have been through
>>
File: 66399412_p0.jpg (871 KB, 1025x805)
871 KB
871 KB JPG
>>3767793
His eyes, honestly. They're a very beautiful color, caught somewhere between green and blue. They're also shaped in a way that makes him look both innocent and mature and I love when he switches between the two.
He is canonically afraid of fish and water. There's a part in the Shining Live mobile game where his fear of fish comes up again and it's very cute watching him try to handle it without outright revealing his phobia.
Someplace scenic or bright. Given the time of year, I'd love to go to a Christmas market or see some lights. A ski trip would also be very fun. He's always up for trying new things and seeing his smile would be worth the time, effort, and money alone.

And some questions for everyone else
>What does your ideal holiday with husbando look like?
>Does he celebrate Christmas?
>Does he have any end-of-year traditions?
>>
File: IMG_20220718_003735.jpg (33 KB, 403x425)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>3767570
>>3767793
His expressions, he has a unique cute but almost meek look to his face, I love his eyes, he has a huge complex of how they make him look though.
He has quite a lot. He's scared of being alone and abandoned. He'll grasp onto whatever as tightly as possible if it means he has somebody by his side.
He gets very anxious when around large groups of animals, a fear of falling and as mentioned before, a fear of dying in his sleep. He is scared of death, although he has felt it multiple times he'll never get used to it.
His first idea was going to a beautiful and secluded flower field after having a bit of fun at the village and playing with kids.
>>3767932
Comfort is key, something special just the two of us, probably walking around and just enjoying being together
Before being isekai'd he celebrated it quietly with his parents, the new world has a different calender and it doesn't usually snow, but he did set up an annual snow sculpture festival, the first prize was his potato chips.
He's interested in importing Japanese holidays and in one side story made it his job to work out festivals like Obon for a city.
He'd dress up as an Oni and let himself get chased by kids and thrown beans at.

>He is canonically afraid of fish
Pretty cute considering he was a cat for a while.
>>
File: X-mas Vince.png (51 KB, 209x546)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>3767793
His hair is so floofy I love it. Also he has a very expressive face.
That... is going to be a long list.
He is a indecisive person and has a fear of commitment and change.
The possibility of becoming a father. He didn't have the best home life growing up so the idea of a "happy family" is alien to him.
At one point in his nightmare he is is being chased by a monstrous version of himself calling him a liar, coward etc so I think he fears not being a good enough person
I could add more.
Going stargazing sounds nice.
>>
File: 1589150549125.jpg (1.93 MB, 2206x1482)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB JPG
>>3767444
>sleeping habits
Given his life under Medusa and the long term implications thereof, probably not great.
>What would he wear
In the manga he was briefly shown wearing what looks like a basic nightgown, and sleeping nude later on in the story. Chances are it's not something he puts a lot of thought into, any typical sleepwear is likely fair game. I think a matching top/bottom set with stripes or a print would look super cute on him, personally. Picrel.
>morning routine
Quick exchange of kisses and "I love you"s before I go rushing off to the salt mines, leaving him to rest for a while longer before attending to whatever exactly he has going on that day. Weekends would be much comfier, with the morning routine drawn out to more of an early-mid afternoon one with plenty of time spent on hugs and snugs (and me babbling half asleep lovey-dovey nonsense at him).
>Does he drink coffee?
He did once when it was offered to him, but it's hard to imagine him making a habit of it. He's always struck me as more of a tea enjoyer.

>>3767793
>first thing you noticed
It's been long enough now that it's hard to remember, we've been 'together' for 9 years but my very first impression of him was a solid few before that. Was probably just his appearance overall, superficial as it is I've always had a thing for androgyny and shortish hair.
>biggest fears?
To paraphrase him, people growing bored of him and ceasing to care. Abandonment, basically, which makes unfortunate sense given the more or less transactional nature of the only significant relationship he had for much of his life. I want nothing more than to put that fear to rest through endless years of unconditional love and support.
Been thinking about museum or aquarium dates a lot lately. The latter might be of particular interest to him, given his connection to the ocean.
>>
>>3767932
Just a comfy day shared between the two of us. Exchange a few gifts, enjoy a nice meal together, cuddle by the fireplace while watching some Christmas classics. That kind of thing.
Likely not, considering his circumstances. Given the chance though I think he would, probably taking especial joy in picking out nice gifts for the people he cares about. Would be a wonderful way for him to satisfy his others-first nature without putting himself in harm's way for a change, come to think of it.
Also unlikely, though he'd probably be up to celebrate with his friends if invited.

What's your husbando's love language(s)?
>>
File: IMG_20200807_062630.jpg (92 KB, 848x1199)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>3767793
Honestly just him as a whole. Everything in his design goes so well together. He is just so pleasing to look at. An angel.
Ending up alone
Neverending war
A museum or an observatory would be cute. He would go on and on about stars or history. And I would listen with adoration!
>>3767932
I looove Christmas so putting up decorations, cooking with him, or just relaxing watching TV together
Would probably start because of me. But his birthday is on Christmas eve so he always kinda celebrated the day!
Not that I can think of, but I could always teach him some of the local ones
>>
File: 1467530742508.png (475 KB, 656x768)
475 KB
475 KB PNG
>Who is he?
Link, the champion of Hyrule and wielder of the Triforce of Courage.
Main character of the Legend of Zelda series. He started off with silly designs somewhat based off Peter Pan and eventually morphed into its own when a designer made him sexier as an adult for Ocarina of Time. From here they just kept making the adult versions of him hotter and hotter.
Probably my favorite game series, with several entries on my favorite games of all time including Majora's Mask in my #1 spot.
He's adorable, looks-wise. He's a brave young man with a beautiful toned body, slightly shy but not awkward, and just a good person overall. He stands up for the weak but not in a weird anime hero way, just in the way that a real person would. His silence is part of the charm, confident enough to not have to constantly talk to show his feelings. And the idea of being a traveler in medieval times just lends to all sorts of cool scenarios that could be dreamy or romantic.
Link loves food, all kinds. He loves to be with people and to be helpful. He loves exploring, camping, but also enjoys times to relax in something bougie for a night or two. He loves to sleep in, tucking his arm across your chest before slowly waking up and making breakfast. He loves to go to the bar, get back home, and do all the things he's normally too stoic to do.

god i am such a faggot
>>
>>3768598
based
>>
File: 16987802_p1.png (442 KB, 480x640)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
>>3767932
I think both of us would want a quite Christmas
Not stressing out trying to find the "perfect" gift
Not feeling obligated to decorate much
Drink some eggnogg cuddle and enjoy each others company
Most likely his city has a an American feel to it
Given his family situation I think he wouldn't have had happy Christmases growing up
Hopefully hes had some nice get together with his friends for Christmas in the past
I'm sure he drinks way to much on new years eve

>>3768452
>What's your husbando's love language(s)
Affirmation: He is a great listener and really kind and encouraging to others
Physical Touch: To be frank he is pretty lewd
Also that Christmas sweater is cute

Picture Prompt: Husbando Kemonomimi
>What animal to you associate with him and why?
>Does he like animals?
>Would he like a pet? If so what kind?
>>
File: link.jpg (353 KB, 1920x1200)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
>>3768598
Also love Link, although more for his 88-93 run.
>>
>>3768598
TUMMY!!!!!
>>
File: hires tsuki maru 2 crop 2.jpg (332 KB, 1108x1324)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
>>3767105
>Who is he?
Maruruk! (マルルク) My husband, whom I love.
Made in abyss.
It is a good manga, with incredible art. Its unfortunate that he was only a major character and the story has moved on without him. But it might be for the best since the main story continues to get more perilous and I would have a heart attack if he was in serious danger.
How openly he expresses his emotions.
He's gentle and kind and goes out of his way to help others.
The way he tilts his head to the side and smiles.
How he gets flustered and embarrassed and blushes so easily despite being so experienced and capable for his age.
He's such a friendly boy, quiet and soft spoken but loves to talk with people.
Also likes his job and applies himself to it.
>>
File: maru-shot0083.jpg (123 KB, 1920x1080)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>3767444
Cute. He sleeps on his side which means his hair falls to the side, revealing his forehead.
Canonically he wears his pouches even while asleep which is super cute.
Knowing him he'd try to sneak out of bed to make breakfast for us both. But I was always taught that I should be awake to breakfast for my husband. The solution to this dilemma is that we stay in bed and snuggle until noon.
No caffeine at his age, fruit juice instead.

>>3767793
His eyes.
He doesn't like losing other people.
Outdoors! Lots of walking and hiking. And stargazing so he can show off his telescope knowledge.
>>
File: cruel god cuddle.png (539 KB, 573x862)
539 KB
539 KB PNG
>Who is he?

Jeremy Bulter

A Cruel God Reigns

very sad but 11/10 very powerful anime.

he's a sad low confidence twink who just wants to be nuzzled and love and hugged etc. I am the same and I relate to him very strongly and want to always be there to comfort him.

He's the kind of character like Sebastian from Brideshead (my 3d husbando) where all he wants or needs to turn his life around is someone to care for him and to love him completely with complete understanding

he likes opiates and being sad. I can relate to this also.
>>
>>3770756
>"This thread is for posting your one and only"
>casually mentions having another husbando
>>
/a/'s draw your waifu/bando in MSPaint thread is up, feel free to drop by and contribute.
>>>/a/246307621
>>
>>3767105
>Who is he?
Irabu Ichirou, a psychiatrist with unique approaches to treatment. He can come off as a little flippant but he does care for his patients, and despite his unorthodox methods they always seem to be effective.
He also has three forms that he semi-randomly switches between (pic related). Don't worry about it.
He's the main character of Kuuchuu Buranko! Although the series focuses more on the patients, which are different each episode. It was originally a series of short stories, but the anime adaptation changed quite a few things. There are also other adaptations which represent him very differently.
It has some issues but it is actually my favourite anime. There really isn't anything else quite like it. The psychedelic aesthetic is super cool. The non-linear timeline is also really well done, and makes it highly enjoyable to rewatch. Despite the psychological aspect it remains a lighthearted fun watch. Alas, it is criminally obscure...
His confidence. His ability to be himself no matter what other people think. How caring he is. His outgoing-ness. His optimism. There's so much. In general, he just makes me feel like I'm in good hands, and that everything will be okay.
He likes injections. A lot.
More generally, he likes building plastic models, sweet things, anything fun.
>>
>>3767444
He's afraid of the dark, so he has to sleep with a night light. Although I'd like to think that if I'm there, he can just cuddle into me for comfort. I'll keep him safe!
Hmm... probably quite childish pyjamas. Or just... sleep naked.
He'd probably wake up earlier than me on weekdays... he's surprisingly organised with everyday tasks, I think. Nothing in particular to note.
But, on days where we both have the day off work, we'd definitely spend a lot of time cuddling in bed. I'd like to make breakfast for him. He likes to eat his rice with mayonnaise.
Yes! He likes to put a ridiculous amount of sugar in it.
>>
File: beelcard2.jpg (149 KB, 650x885)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>Who is he?
Beelzemon, the Demon Lord of Gluttony.
Digimon Tamers
It's my favorite anime ever and one of the series that made me a serious anime fan. I also love Digimon in general.
It's complicated because Beelzemon isn't just a character, he's a whole species, and there's been a bunch of different ones over the years.
I love how hard the one from Tamers worked to climb up from rock bottom and redeem himself. His journey was so inspirational to watch.
The one from Hacker's Memory always made me laugh with his over-the-top "edgelord" (for lack of a better word) personality.
I love how nonchalant the one from Chronicle X was, only getting involved in Lucemon's plans because he was bored.
Generally, I love how he's been portrayed over the years.
Riding his motorcycle Behemoth, and eating.
>>
>>3771402
We're on a board talking about fictional anime boys, who cares if someone has more than one husbando? Seems like a silly thing to complain about.
>>
>>3768688
Sheep!
Him and the other men who are trapped in the nightmare see everyone else there as a sheep.
The way I see it sheep are weak animals but by working together they can survive.
Vincent can learn climbing tips from the other sheep and he can give them tips too and encourage them in the real world.
>Does he like animals?
I could see him liking them but not wanting one himself
He can lack motivation so something to high-maintenance is a no go.
He likes freedom and traveling.
Maybe ill get him a plant to try first.
>>
>>3771887
There's already a thread for people who prefer to collect husbandos. This is for people who are more serious about being with one. OP made that obvious.
>>
>>3772097
You do not pick a husbando. Your waifu or husbando is a character that you happen to genuinely fall in love with. It is not "this is any character I like." It is not "I'm doing this ironically, here they all are." It is not "I have a husbando, here is my irl SO btw." There is a genuine love and dedication involved, and it just happens by chance. I wouldn't wish this on someone, personally, it's just how I ended up.
>>
File: Gfdyh.jpg (67 KB, 551x344)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>3767980
>>3768452
>What's your husbando's love language(s)?
He goes all out as much as possible. He loves loving and being in love, even if it goes a bit too far at times. He's a huge flirt, basically.
>>3768688
I personally really liked his Cheshire cat form that came from an Alice in Wonderland styled short story the author wrote, I feel like that fits him and his personality well.
>Does he like animals?
He loves animals, but he gets some pretty bad experiences during the series. He'll still go out of his way to pet them whenever possible though.
He actually has a pet/partner, his ground dragon Patrasche. He got her as a gift during the series and their relationship grows a lot during later arcs, he loves her a whole lot and even forgave her for biting his head off once.
>>
File: 20221208_205015.jpg (188 KB, 1111x1513)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>3772104
Might as well add some questions
>What's your husbando's darkest secret?
>What about his most embarrasing?
>>
Some more Christmas questions
>What kind of gift could you see giving each other?
>You and husbando realize you are under mistletoe. How does he react?
>Is there a particular Christmas dish/drink/ dessert you think he would like or dislike?
>>
To answer my own question, definitely acts of service. He shows how much he cares for you by doing his best to be of help; be it by putting his own wellbeing on the line in combat, or with the simple (and adorable) act of showering his injured best friend with pretty flowers.
Outside of canon, I imagine quality time would be a big one as well. It's easy to picture him relishing time spent alone together, not interacting all that much but enjoying each other's company nonetheless.

>>3768688
>Also that Christmas sweater is cute
Heh yeah, was a good choice by the drawfriend who drew it.
>animal
Cat comes to mind, for reasons that are probably obvious. Shy and skittish, appearing distant but so warm and kind if they open up to you.
The fanbase has likened him to all kinds of creatures; bats, rats, cryptids. There's merit to some of the comparisons, but I'm not necessarily a huge fan of them.
>like animals
Likely so, although there's definitely some baggage there given his canon interactions with them. Would probably take some work before he feels up to allowing himself to like them, if that makes sense. Though if we're able to work past that, for sure. Sea creatures might be of particular interest to him, given his connection to the ocean.
>pet
See above, it'd be a tough proposition. That said, I can see him getting on well with a cat. That kind of quietly loyal companionship (plus the fluff and cuddles) would suit him well.
>>
File: 2009-06-27-173913.jpg (88 KB, 350x318)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>3772378
He doesn't exactly keep secrets per se, sometimes blurting out things that should maybe be left unsaid. He does generally keep the particulars of his past to himself, although that's as much a matter of it not really coming up in conversation as anything. Most of his experiences unfortunately aren't the kind of thing you'd discuss in polite company.
>most embarrassing
While he's had more than his fair share of awkward moments, they're not exactly secrets as they happened in front of others. Maybe that he apparently doesn't wear underwear, going by certain panels in the manga, though I'm not sure that'd register as embarrassing to him without outside influence (again, it isn't the kind of thing that comes up much).

>>3772525
We'd probably both buy flowers for each other, and most of our other gifts would share a general theme of being simple and practical as well.
>mistletoe
Confusion at first, it's not likely he's familiar with the mistletoe lore. Once I tell him, or he realizes on his own, he'd light up a cute shade of gray and get all flustered.
>Christmas treats
He seems to like carby food; sandwiches, pasta and the like. So things like rolls and stuffing, cookies and pie, etc ought to go over well enough.
>>
File: 1536712880704.png (308 KB, 597x597)
308 KB
308 KB PNG
>>3772378
***CATHERINE SPOILERS***
So at the beginning of the game he is in a relationship with his long term girlfriend Katherine. Who is starting to pressure him into marriage.
He meets another woman named Catherine who is exactly his "type". After a night of heavy drinking he ends up waking up next to C and she tells him they slept together but he cant remember any of it.
So during the course of the game he is trying to keep them a secret from the other. He feels terribly guilty and confected through all this.
In the end we find out C is a succubus and can make illusions. So its ambiguous if he cheated (physically) or if she just gaslights him into thinking so.
I lean towards the latter but I can admit I'm biased.

He had a nightmare early on and wet the bed.
To be fair those nightmares are terrifying.
He still told his friends and they teased him a bit about it.
That is part of the reason he stayed out drinking so late he didn't want to go to sleep.
>>
File: 1651339815881.jpg (126 KB, 1000x1196)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>3767105
>Who is he
Todoroki Enji
>Series
BnHA / My Hero Academia
>feelings about his source
I know it's normie shounen stuff, but it's got a lot of hot guys, including him.
>love about him
He's misrepresented a lot due to his past, but he's trying to become a better person despite his lousy behavior.
>favorite things
While not stated in the series, I'm sure he likes beer and fried food.
>>3767444
>sleeping habits
It's not explicitly shown, as far as I'm aware. However, he's a hero, so he has to always be on call and ready to fight.
>wear to bed
He'd probably sleep nude or in his underwear when it's cold out.
>morning routine
He'd probably wake me up as he's better at getting out of bed in the morning than I ever could be.
>>
File: 1659701686661.jpg (360 KB, 1254x1771)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
However, he also understands that some days I'm not working and want to sleep in. He'd make me breakfast in the morning, nothing super fancy but something filled with protein.
>Does he drink coffee?
Yes, robust light roast coffee, black and scalding.
>>3767793
>first thing I noticed
He's extremely ambitious and driven
>biggest fears
He's afraid of not being "enough", he doesn't want to fall short of the image that was created about him.
>date
Probably somewhere quiet and secluded; he's a pro hero, so the press always wants to get in his business, so he'd probably want to go somewhere that's less of a problem. Alternatively, we stay in, and I make him dinner.
>>3767932
>ideal holiday
He canonically has kids and a wife, but I imagine he divorces her (on good terms) later due to being estranged from her and realizing that he should marry for love rather than producing the most powerful kids, We'd have a quaint dinner with his family, even if it's a bit tense. We open gifts and make cookies or something like that.
>celebrate Christmas
Yes, although not in the same way I do.
>end of year traditions
Not really, but maybe I could help start one with him.
>>3768688
>animal
A cat. He doesn't let people in easily and makes people work to get close to him, but once you're inside, he's genuinely very caring, although not always great at showing it
>Does he like animals?
It's not shown in the canon, but I believe he likes animals.
>Would he like a pet?
I think he'd like a cat, especially one that's fluffy and affectionate.
>>3768452
>love language
Physical affection and gifts. While generally very reserved in his public life due to his job and status, he's roughly loving and caring. He's not always great with words and emotions, so he likes getting me gifts that he knows I like or buying my favorite beer.
>>
File: 1659049564823.jpg (131 KB, 1000x1250)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>3772378
>darkest secret
Canonically, his kids were supposed to be extremely powerful, and that's the entire goal of his marriage with his wife.
>most embarrassing
His son that became the most powerful, resents him, even though Enji is trying to repair his relationship with his son.
>>3772525
We'd probably get something like matching sweaters or something. Nothing outwardly couple-ish but enough where if someone were paying attention, they'd get the hint.
>mistletoe
"Anon, I don't see the point of this, but I don't need an excuse to kiss you I guess."
>Christmas drink/dish/dessert
I think he wouldn't admit it at first due to his "tough guy" persona, but he really likes egg nog and mint hot chocolate.
>>
File: 1649741781024.jpg (258 KB, 1585x2114)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
>is he better about giving gifts or receiving them?
>if he didn't like a gift, would he tell you, or would he try to like it because he loves you?
>>
File: 16963437_p0.jpg (83 KB, 788x908)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>3772525
Both of us don't like to go overboard. I would like to get him something small that he would use often like a space themed lighter
Early in our relationship I could see him blushing and being a bit nervous. At this point I think he would tease me and boldly go for it.
>Is there a particular Christmas dish/drink/ dessert you think he would like or dislike?
I think he would enjoy eggnogg as long as it has plenty of booze

>>3773884
I think he would have a hard time picking out gifts and wondering if its good enough
>if he didn't like a gift, would he tell you, or would he try to like it because he loves you?
He would try to lie to spare my feelings but he is terrible at it so I would know right away. I wold laugh about it then go pick out something he would enjoy together.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas with their beloved!
>>
File: IMG_20200413_063338.jpg (219 KB, 2000x1800)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>3768688
I hope a little moth is okay!

Honestly cats. He has a cat-like personality and his clan has been associated with cats before
>Does he like animals?
Yes! According to the databook he likes falcons, so I imagine he likes other big birds too, like eagles
I think he would be fine with anything, he would love and spoil the pet, he has a lot of respect towards animals.

>>3772378
I like to think he has no secrets, he's a very open and honest person
>What about his most embarassing?
That he trusted a shitpost on a thousand year old rock. It's not really a secret, but I can't blame him. He couldn't have known and was desperate for peace.
>>
File: IMG_20200109_024244.jpg (259 KB, 716x715)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>3772525
He would give me practical things like socks or small home appliances, I would give him little dumb stuff, like a bell that says ''ring for a kiss''
He would get all red and start explaining: "Umm... there is a tradition that..." before he could finish, I would slap him a huge kiss!
Our tastes are way different, so I think he would enjoy stuff that is ''gross'' to me, like fruitcake
>>
File: 1672043979122.jpg (194 KB, 696x844)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>3772525
He's the type that's happy as long as there's thought put into it, but he does like handmade presents, both giving and receiving. A bit unfair since he's great at sewing.
He'd point it out and make funny jokes about it but get embarrassed and blush when pushed into it.
He probably likes most Christmas food but hot cocoa might make him a bit sad/homesick and he doesn't drink alcohol as a rule. He'd try his best to bake a christmas cake together.
>>3773884
He loves giving gifts but can get a bit shy when receiving them.
He would absolutely force himself to like it. If it's clothing, he would wear it constantly even if it was the ugliest thing on earth.
>>
New Years Questions
Picture prompt: Its the year of the rabbit so post bunny bando
>How would they celebrate New Years?
>Would they have any trouble staying up that late?
>>
File: 1672174749060.png (251 KB, 1000x974)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
>>3774877
Probably something small, some beer and chicken and cuddles.
>would they have any trouble staying up that late?
It depends on what he's been doing besides that. But probably not.
>>
File: 20221220_203102.jpg (804 KB, 2571x2776)
804 KB
804 KB JPG
>>3774877
He'd get some fireworks and confetti poppers ready. It'd be a fun but small get together with friends.
He'd make jokes about it being super hard and maybe use it as an excuse for a lap pillow but he'd be fine.
>>
>>3774877
By getting very drunk and celebrating with friends
He is a night-owl and wouldn't have any trouble staying up
>>
File: 1672230320006.png (860 KB, 850x1178)
860 KB
860 KB PNG
Some other New Years Questions
>does he make resolutions?
>does he continue partying the next day or does he go back to "normal"
>>
File: 85277295_p48.png (1.75 MB, 782x1072)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
>>3776040
Early in his story I could see him making resolutions and breaking them quickly.
By the end I think he is more resolved and able to commit to positive change but I don't think he would make it a resolution.
I'm sure he would overindulge on newyears eve but the day I think he would sleep in and be a bit hungover [spoiler]that would be "normal" during the game haha[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1641159471258.png (434 KB, 850x577)
434 KB
434 KB PNG
Answering my own questions:
>does he make resolutions
Yeah, but he doesn't get as far as he wants to, but that's not entirely his fault
>does he continue partying the next day
Yeah, but he doesn't drink at much as the previous day, however lots of snacks.
>>
File: FDE541kXoAYpKkE.jpg (308 KB, 832x952)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
He is not my husband, I am a man and I am in /c/ but thorfinn and his development make me want to be like him
>>
File: 20230101_041103.jpg (1.09 MB, 1905x2996)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
>>3776040
He probably does and makes a pretty big effort to try to stick with them. Though, he probably makes his resolutions either easy and something he wants to do or vague, like "eating more veggies" or "loving more"
He goes back to normal very quickly, it's almost scary.
>Forgot to answer my own questions
>>3772378
He has a lot, but the biggest is probably how he can return by death. He can't tell anybody and its incredibly painful for him. He has seen and done some pretty terrible things that no one will or can ever know about.
He has a lot of these as well. A funny one is that in one of the first loops he got incredibly drunk while waiting for an assassin and died pretty terribly. Afterwards, he refused to acknowledge it in anyway and excuses drinking by saying he's always been a good boy that follows Japanese law.
In reality it was probably just a rewrite for the anime/ln but I think it's pretty funny.
Another embarrassing secret is that he used to keep sewing needles in his pocket for practicing throwing like a ninja. He was so ashamed when he fell on them and was asked what he was doing that he learned to sew in order to cover it up.
He also did something embarrassing on the first day of school. What exactly happened was never really laid out, but it had something to do with crossdressing.
Here's a question plus image prompt:
>which husbando outfit/form do you like best?
>>
>>3776326
Thorfinn is a good man its great to have someone like that to strive toward even if its not romantic.
Ganbare anon.
>>
Questions
>Have you thought about how you would meet each other?
>How do you imagine him being during the start of your relationship?
>What would change as your relationship develops?
>>
File: 1659112569885.png (523 KB, 850x756)
523 KB
523 KB PNG
>>3776448
Probably on one of his hero patrols
Probably very closed off and abrasive, but he still cares about me
He'd start to be more openly affectionate and warm up a bit.
>>
File: 20.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>3767105
COUNT BOOK IS MY HUSBANDO!

He's Count Mazuurek, from Aldnoah Zero, a show that like so many other shows had an awesome premise ruined by shortcuts in production and weak storytelling reliant on deus ex machinas. Still, hot boys in mechs. But anyway, Mazuurek survives the war by picking the side of peace over his role as an Orbital Knight, assisting the rightful ruler of Vers to reclaim her throne from her usurping half-sister. He loves Earth, books, knowing stuff, and is gorgeous.
>>
File: 20230103_104123.jpg (394 KB, 1281x1600)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
>>3767105
>Who is he?
Mettaton. I love this dumb robot like you wouldn't believe.
Undertale
It's good. Most of the fandom's trash, naturally, and unfortunately most other people who love the robot aren't the greatest of the bunch.
He's funny, he's loud, he's confident.. And he's pretty. Fuck you, I'm shallow like that.
He, himself and to a probably lesser extent, his fans.
>>
>who is he
Ryoji Kaji
>what series/source is he from
Neon Genesis Evangelion
>how do you feel about his series/source
Wording thoughts on Eva properly is literally impossible ask me again later
>what are some things you love about him
The stubble, his attitude with how he’s joking during everything and flirting with the women (should be me) and also the stubble (it’s mostly the shitty beard)
>what are some of his favorite things
Tending to his watermelon garden, political espionage, and a nice cigarette
>>
File: Crona.full.1279424.jpg (332 KB, 720x1024)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
>>3773884
Giving, making others happy with the perfect gift would probably bring him a lot of joy in turn. He'd surely be a graceful recipient as well, although not without some degree of the sense of guilt/confusion that follows people doing nice things for him. Hopefully that would lessen over time.
>didn't like a gift
Could go either way, as I mentioned earlier he's not exactly a great liar. If he really didn't like a gift, chances are it'd become evident at some point even if he didn't say it outright. On the other hand though, he could just as well feign liking it on account of the guilt thing. Could maybe do a pretty convincing job of it, with the "stakes" giving an incentive to try harder than usual.

>>3774303
Mothdara is cute!

>>3774877
Doubt he'd do much on his own, though if Kid had another party at his manor I'm sure he'd go and have a good time.
>staying up
He doesn't seem to run on much of a set schedule, outside of his brief time at the academy, so staying up til midnight shouldn't be too much of a challenge.
>bunny bando
Cute, albeit somewhat awkward given his history with rabbits.
>>
File: sing.png (296 KB, 642x1457)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>>3776040
Maybe with a little prodding from Maka or Marie. Could see him resolving to stay on the 'straight and narrow' so to speak, further distancing himself from his past misdeeds.
>continue partying
Given he's not big into partying in general, it's safe to assume the next day would be more or less business as usual. Maybe a little sleepy from staying up the night before, but he often comes across as sort of drowsy or spacey anyway so the difference wouldn't be too noticeable.

>>3776328
His sweater + leggings outfit has long been my favorite, looks so cute and comfy on him. Shame it only ever appeared in one still from an obscure, probably long dead browser game (and reprinted on a trading card). Would've been lovely if it got some screentime in the anime, or even just a feature in an art spread or two.

>>3776448
Not much honestly, that part of our story has always been murky. We don't exactly live lives where we'd be liable to cross paths. I do sometimes imagine him being isekai'd here somehow, given the weirdness of his world it wouldn't entirely be out of the realm of possibility.
>start of relationship
Pretty much as he is in canon; shy and doubtful, but gently affectionate in his earnest but tentative way.
>What would change
I like to think he'd shed most of the shy and doubtful part after years of togetherness, and grow to be a more confident well-adjusted person in general. One particular long term relationship goal I('d) have is to finally put to rest his fear of abandonment. The hope of course being that it'd grow very difficult to harbor such worries after many years of unconditional love.
>>
>Who is he?
Floyd Leech, twin brother of Jade Leech, the vice-housewarden of Octavinelle dorm at Night Raven Academy
Twisted Wonderland!
It’s one of my favorite games right now, just kind of a time-waster when I have nothing to do
His sadistic playfulness, also because I have a thing for sharp pointy triangle teeth lol
Shrimp, messing with the main character (that he called “koebi-chan”, little shrimp), being a goof
>>
File: 1663887749726.png (234 KB, 480x385)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
>>3767105
>Who is he?
Sakata Gintoki
Gintama
I'm just getting started, but honestly I've already fallen hard for him. I've read a bit of the manga, and that's where it started.
Despite his chaotic nature, he truly cares about people, he's just not always the most obvious about showing it. Like me, he likes his alcohol.
Really anything with sugar but chocolate parfait with strawberries is his favorite.
>>3767444
>sleeping habits
I think he'd keep a somewhat consistent schedule if his odd jobs didn't get in the way.
>what would he wear to bed
either his clothes or nothing
>routine
He'd probably get up, have something sweet immediately and check for odd jobs. He'd probably snuggle me for a bit despite the others teasing him about it.
>coffee
He'd like super super sweet iced coffee, but he'd drink it because it's what I'd have the most of
>>
File: 1650653568272.jpg (1.43 MB, 1608x2298)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
>>3776448
I like to imagine different scenarios. Like meeting at the bar and growing closer overtime.
The question is who would make the first move to start the relationship he can be oblivious and I can be shy.
There are supernatural elements in his story so if I got isekai'd to his I think he would be shocked to know that I saw him at what was his lowest point with all his fears and insecurities laid bare and fell in love and accepted him.
I think he would be surprised by how I don't get upset or criticize him. His past relationship had a lot of that.
I think he would feel more comfortable and at ease and that he doesn't have to hide his feelings.
I would like to think he would make some heather choices with someone supportive by his side.
But I wouldn't pressure or try to change him that is a choice only he can make.

>>3776541
>also the stubble
Scruffy guys are cute
>>
racist thread desu
>>
>>3767105
Schizo thread. Meds, all of you
>>
File: 1673283922251.png (905 KB, 647x900)
905 KB
905 KB PNG
>>3777060
It feels bas to be wrong, doesn't it?
>>
>>3777060
i like it.
>>
File: orD5hBk.jpg (929 KB, 1920x1200)
929 KB
929 KB JPG
>>3777060
the count from gankutsuou is hot desu
>>
File: 20221219_213401.jpg (208 KB, 1536x2048)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>3777060
Just means me and my husbando match.
>>
File: genten_002.jpg (504 KB, 626x722)
504 KB
504 KB JPG
>>3767105
it's really nice to see this thread back again. i loved lurking and reading all the heartfelt posts.
it feels weird being the one posting. never thought i'd have a husbando of my own, but here we are.
wondering if the kiri/miserea anon is still here? kyle anon? i hope your love is still going strong.

>Who is he?
his name is kazushi kuroyama.
it's a bit embarrassing to admit, but he's the oc of a hentai artist.
i purchased their first doujin simply because i liked the art and kazushi was exactly my type...
well. it's mostly porn? not that i mind, but there's many things about him and his story that haven't been touched on yet.
from what i can tell, his main story is still in the works, so all i can do for now is just wait patiently.
my resolution this year was to pick up learning japanese so i don't have to rely on my rough machine translations to read his source.
i'll give it my all for him.
both at his highest and lowest points in life, i just love every side of him. he can seem arrogant and cynical on the outside, extremely unapproachable, yet there's that small glimpse of kindness that shines through when someone makes the effort to try and understand him. he's just so smart and confident in his intelligence, though he's too scared of being ridiculed and depressed to do anything with his life. he feels so alone. i want to be there to support him, and show him just how special he truly is.
also, i can't help but be a bit shallow and say i think he's just so adorable. i love his height, his messy hair, how chubby and soft he looks...he's pretty much perfect all around. oh, and his moody outbursts are the cutest.
>>
File: 96929489_p1.jpg (217 KB, 1130x800)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
cont.
these days? eromanga, alcohol, porno...that's pretty much it.
on the outside he's a mentally ill, porn-addicted hikki, but under that depressed exterior he's actually a really bright, intellectual guy who has a burning passion for philosophy. he used to read a lot when he was in college, but his mental health has deteriorated to the point where he can't indulge in his hobbies all that much anymore. i love him as he is now, but i'd like to see him read again someday. nothing would make me happier than to see him smile like he used to.

>>3776448
i like to imagine different scenarios. i would've loved to have met him back in his college days, though he would've been pretty hard to approach in person. maybe childhood friends? i wonder what he was like as a kid...
realistically, we'd probably meet over the internet somehow.
it'd take him a long time to really open up. he'd probably be in disbelief that someone would want to date him, he'd assume i'd have some ulterior motive.
he's really bitter when it comes to the opposite sex. i just hope i'm someone he could love.
when he finally opens up, he'd probably go from being super distant to super clingy real fast. i can't imagine him being the romance-y type, so we'd probably just spend a lot of time together doing mundane things. i'd be happy to just sit around and listen to him talk.

>>3776794
i haven't played catherine, but your husbando is super cute, it makes me wanna check it out. i like reading your posts, good luck to you both!
>>
>Do you share any hobbies/interests?
>What do you think they would think about your hobbies/interests?
>Do you think you might pick up each others hobbies/interests?
>An interesting fact or detail about him?
>>
>>3778085
i like herbs and folk medicine and stuff and reading so i think we would get along together
some he would like i think, like knitting, while others he would probably be confused by, like computer games.
i would definitely be interested in learning more about what interests him and stuff and i would hope i could introduce him to some of the more autistic things im into if he wants to hear me talk for ages about things i know about something
racially, he is white british
>>
>Who is he?
Ryu
Street Fighter
Pretty fun, when you do have a friend over
His muscles, fighting ability, stoic. Plus he was my first turn on when I was a kid.
Training with Ken, his gi and red headband, fighting, meditating, maybe soaking in a natural hot spring.
>>
>Ever had any dreams of him?
>Have you ever fantasied about what your and his wedding would be like, or would he not do it for any reason?
>What are some things he dislikes/hates?
>>
>>3778192
Yeah, not all the time, but every now and then, ever since I was young. But I have other dreams with video game/anime characters sometimes.
>Have you ever fantasied about what your and his wedding would be like, or would he not do it for any reason?
Ryu is married to his martial arts. Very much a loner introvert. Unfortunately there is a women who has a interest in him, Sakura.
General martial arts, Grapes, mizuyokan, pushups, helping people with problems, mizuyokan (Japanese sweet bean jelly), Ken (his best friend), Chun-Li, Sakura and Gouken (his master and foster father), training, fighting Sagat, eating
DISLIKES
Akuma for murdering his master, Satsui no Hadou, Spiders (he once woke up with one in his mouth when he was sleeping), materialistic people, ridiculous stuff, Evil people
>>
File: 69506913_p0.jpg (818 KB, 1748x2480)
818 KB
818 KB JPG
>>3778192
I dream about him most nights.
I think he'd be really uncomfortable with a big, fancy wedding. As long as we're together, that would be good enough for him as a sign of commitment. Plus I don't know if they even do weddings in the Digital World, haha.
Royal Knights (except for Dukemon), BeelStarmon, Locomon, just to name a few.
>>
>>3778254
Wow that's crazy
Anyway, you catch the game?
>>
File: 1673772137272.jpg (87 KB, 750x1000)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>3778085
I like to think he would be pretty interested in my strange and ever-changing interests. Plus a big hobby if mine is just staying inside and being comfy.
I don't think he'd share all of my interest, but he'd be happy that I have a hobby and something that makes me happy.
I'm sure I'd be into his hero work, for sure.
According to Hiroshi, he really likes mochi, he has a certain kind that's his favorite.
>>3778192
>>3778192
Absolutely
He'd probably want something private, if not only for the nature of his work but because he has to be careful about his image. He'll make sure I feel special though.
He dislikes when people don't accept that others can change, mostly because he's trying to grow from his past of being really abusive and awful. He also dislikes people that can't take anything seriously or just act professional/serious.
>>
>>3767105
>Who is he?
Lieutenant Commander Data Soong. He’s an android.
Star Trek The Next Generation (TNG)
It’s average really. Because it’s so episodic, there will be one really amazing story and then a half-dozen or more of filler trash. I’ve thought about making a Soong Edit that cuts out everything that isn’t about the androids.
The curious and earnest innocence of his character triggers some kind of urge to tease and corrupt in me. I’m not even gay irl. He has a Pinocchio complex about not having emotions and a limited understanding of social dynamics that is very relatable, but also gives him a vulnerability which is extremely cute. His “brother” is an earlier version of him that wound up “evil” but has emotions and charm — their dynamic has homoerotic undertones that are hot.
He has a really deep and sincere love for humanity and life itself. He plays the violin, and has a cat. His best friend is Levar Burton’s character.
>>
>>3767198
He is insanely cute. It’s funny that he likes warm milk and was a cat at one point.
>>
>>3767932
His eyes were the first thing I noticed when you posted him too. They are 10/10.
I would figure out how to fix/reactivate his daughter. Then we’d get snowed in to our cabin with a roaring fire, decorating cookies and reading a book of Christmas stories to her.
It’s ambiguous whether Christmas still exists in the time of the series. It doesn’t seem to be celebrated on the ship, and there’s nothing replacing it.
>>
>>3777060
Look. It’s not like this is some long-term eternal pining thing for me. Once every year or two, I’ll watch or play something and wind up wanting to fuck a character and obsessing over it. It wears off in a few weeks, but before then I’m completely insufferable and get banned if I keep posting about it in the board for whatever type of media it is. I watched TNG. I got banned from /tv/ and /lit/ and warned on /tttt/ for too much DataxLore posting. I’m just horny. It’ll be gone by February probably.
I want to fuck him so bad. It isn’t fair.
>>
>>3778528
NTA but
>"It’s not like this is some long-term eternal pining thing for me. Once every year or two, I’ll watch or play something and wind up wanting to fuck a character and obsessing over it. It wears off in a few weeks"
>"This thread is for posting your one and only"
Please pick one. The chart threads are for those who aren't serious and admit that their "husbando" is just a crush/one of many. This is different. You're making it harder for the serious ones to be taken seriously.
>>
>>3778532
Oh I see, sorry for invalidating the sanctity of marriage-o.
>>
File: stamps.png (70 KB, 276x225)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
posting something I thought was nice once i found about it. it’s a kind of a collection of stamps of characters from various anime and manga. twenty images of a characters are sized down to small resolution and collected like "stamps". thought anybody else might be interested. and if you’re interested in pirating some jpegs, the site is called colors tcg. the deck name of you’re husbando is the thing written there. not all characters ever have it, but i tried finding the ones i could in this thread.
>>3772099
>I wouldn't wish this on someone, personally, it's just how I ended up.
really? i think a far lot more people would be way more satisfied if they just gave up pursuit of real relationships in favor of being alone or a waifu/husbandofag.
>>3778532
yeah i mean, i don't think this kind of thread would really work on /cm/. even with the contribution of weekend drawthread. due to the board culture just being a mixture of normalfags/degenerates. but i actually like that there are some random people that just showed up, even if they might have the characters just considered as "favorite guy". but if you want to try making the thread more ontopic, try crosslinking the /c/ waifu thread and include something like "please learn more about the thread culture from /c/" next time you make the OP, this board has a lot of newfags.
>>
File: 48037811_p0.jpg (382 KB, 992x1403)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>>3778037
>>3778036

>i haven't played catherine, but your husbando is super cute, it makes me wanna check it out. i like reading your posts, good luck to you both!
I'm glad you enjoy my husbando ramblings. I cant recommend Catherine enough I think you will like the themes/atmosphere of it.
I would recommend Catherine classic I prefer it over fullbody also its cheaper its on sale for 4.99 on steam atm. If you end up playing it one day let me know what you think.
I took a peak at the sfw with kazushi it was cute. Good luck to you too anon.

>his main story is still in the works
Hope it lives up to your expectations

>my resolution this year was to pick up learning japanese
Its nice hes inspiring you to pick up a new skill

>>3778717
>Nightmare
Poor Vincent it is fitting though
The husbando stamp collection is cute to see thanks anon
>>
File: 20221208_205006.png (465 KB, 723x863)
465 KB
465 KB PNG
>>3778085
I actually am getting more into astronomy because of him. We both like anime and lns too, I guess.
We'd probably have fun together, he's a fairly open minded guy and would be willing to accompany me with whatever.
Sure, he'd probably take it to the next level and look up stuff like festivals or conventions relating to my hobbies.
I've mentioned a lot already, but he's a pro at both Othello and make up.
>>3778192
A few here and there, not as much as I would like though.
He'd probably want a really bright and cheery one, with lots of friends and good food. He'd probably be more into it than me, in all honesty.
He hates the idea of being alone. He also hates stuff like absolutes, which is why he has a growing distaste for the country of Vollachia. Stuff like fate, he hates things that get in his way.
>>
How do you cope if you cheat on yor husbando? How do you live with yourself knowing you have cheated on them?
>>
File: 1674499283646.png (172 KB, 885x1200)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
>>3778192
Of course, even had one last night.
He'd want something secret and secluded, but given the nature of his job that's 100% fair.
He dislikes people that are unreliable, lazy, or just unproductive. He's very strict because he has to be.
>>
File: Vincent_is_too_cute.png (531 KB, 1211x515)
531 KB
531 KB PNG
>>3778085
We both really enjoy space/stars. We both would enjoy scifi. We both like tech but he is more tech savvy then me.
He plays arcade games in the bar so he enjoys games too.I like learning about and trying different drinks but I'm a complete lightweight.
He would find it endearing how invested I get in Anime and Tokusatsu.
I think he would be impressed that I like to cook. He doesn't cook for himself much.
He would find my interest in horror movies and games puzzling. "How is this how you relax anon?"
He has a stereo in his room and becomes a music producer in one ending I would love to listen to different kinds of music with him.
I would enjoy travailing to new places with him by my side.
I think he would watch some anime and toku if the themes and setting appealed to him. Watching Gundam and Fourze with him sounds nice.
He isn't a heavy smoker typically just when stressed. But he is under an insane amount of stress 99% of the game.
His hair gets more disheveled and covers more of his face the worse his metal state gets its a quick husband mood barometer
>>
>>3780003
you dont.
>>
-Questions-
>Do they have any friends?
>Whats their dynamic with them?
>If they don't have any what about rivals or coworkers etc?
>>
File: 20221127_203307.jpg (581 KB, 2048x1440)
581 KB
581 KB JPG
>>3780920
>Do they have any friends?
He was pretty popular as a kid, but because of his father complex he became obsessed with being the same type of Chad like his dad and ended up estranging everyone, a slow mental decline leading to refusing to go to school entirely.
After getting isekai'd it became easier for him to make friends, though a lot of it was out of desperation. He needs people at his side and because of that he always worries about it and tends to put up a front.
That being said at his core he is actually a very charismatic guy and genuinely loves to socialize, he has quite a lot of friends.
>Whats their dynamic with them?
He loves to banter and tease, he gets pretty close with people very quickly and pulls them into his orbit. His best mate is probably Otto, a merchant who he met crying his eyes dead drunk at a bar.
>If they don't have any what about rivals or coworkers etc?
He has someone who he thinks of as a rival, Julius, but Julius frankly really wants to be his friend. It's a very tsundere relationship.
In bad routes where he turns evil there's Reinhard. It tends to be sad since Reinhard also would have just wanted to be his friend.
>>
>>3778192
Surprisingly enough no. I don't dream often. With my luck it would be a nightmare or something if I did.
Early when I was falling for him I had to decide if being marred is what he would want.
Part of why I fell for him is his freedom ending where he decides to not be with anyone and pursue what he enjoys even if others see it as selfish.
While I'm sure I would enjoy bumming around space with him without conforming to societies expectation that you have to get married to be serious.
In the end I love him and I wanted a normal marred life. I just imagine we met after his journey and hes matured a bit and ready to settle down.
People who try do dictate how others should live.
He doesn't appreciate people putting him down. But he will take valid criticism from others though.
More that once someone calls him the lowest of the low he tells them not to call him that even if its true.
I don't know it seemed kind of funny like he's the only one allowed to put himself down witch he does at many points.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.