[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cm/ - Cute/Male

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 37 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: nightstuff.jpg (99 KB, 669x888)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
Starting off with the tricornered window, it's a cool manga and anime about two men who go around snatching ghost-folk through soul sex shenanigans.

Please feel free to add any manga or anime with BL related stuff, even shounen-ai is okay! Obviously follow the board's rules and stuff.
>>
File: okayjudas.jpg (100 KB, 766x589)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
gonna add panels of the manga
>>
File: biteypanel.jpg (152 KB, 976x748)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>
File: panel.jpg (114 KB, 769x565)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>
File: holehoe.jpg (88 KB, 703x772)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>
File: kinda.jpg (274 KB, 1500x2109)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
Also, everybody probably knows what Killing Stalking is, but does everybody know it just came out in print version, in English?

Anyway, I'm not really up to date on what's new in the BL-sphere, so I'd love to hear what everybody's reading and get into it myself.
>>
File: 79954714_p6.jpg (499 KB, 1200x1200)
499 KB
499 KB JPG
Did they finish releasing Sankaku in English? I was waiting for the last volumes.

Head's up that someone has started translating Ex-Hero High Schooler and the Ex-Demon King Househusband, though only the twitter comics so far, not the print tankobon. Also, "not BL" and not on Tokyopop's site yet but vol 6 of Mild Noble is up for preorder dated 17th January, so the digital should be out around November or December.
>>
File: Kajitsu-136-MRM.jpg (202 KB, 1000x1422)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
Best cute-and-wholesome titles without much angst IMHO. Some of them include R18 scenes and some are just shounen-ai. Almost all authors have published several works so you can look for their other mangas too.

[Kiyuhiko] Bokura wo Hedateru Ao to Shiro
[MITA Ori] Yamada to Shounen
[NATSUNO Hiroko] Fuyushirazu no Koi
[NAGO Nayuta] Hoshi to Harinezumi
[Sakuragi Chisako] TENOHIRA NO SEIZA
[Rakuta Shouko] Ameagari no Bokura ni Tsuite
[Cocomi] Restart wa Tadaima no Ato de
[MITSUYA Bond] Scratch Blue
[PARK Nodeok] For Your Love
[HACHITA Abe] Kajitsu
[AYANO Kamu] Hatsukoi no Kaeru Shima
[D Jun] GUANG XIANG
[natsuo shiki] Saishuu Densha
[Seika] Shinyuu tte Soko Made Shinakucha Ikenai No?
[IKUTA Mugi] Umeya-kun no Haru
[Aofuji Kii] Happy Ending Kuso Kurae
[Yoriko] Sugar Dog Life
[Yamada Papiko] Bukiyou Dakedo Daisuki sa
[Kurahashi Tomo] Tomodachi Ijou no Koto, Shitai

Hope you'll like these
>>
File: E2R_30aVgAQT4O3.png (540 KB, 680x482)
540 KB
540 KB PNG
Are non canon gay ship alright for this thread? Can we used it to discuss currently airing anime?
>>
>>3750684
Yeah this got a physical English release by Seven Seas
>>
>>3750717
>Did they finish releasing Sankaku in English? I was waiting for the last volumes.
I haven't finished it yet myself 'cause I just started, but it does seem to have a complete set now.

>>3750767
Oh neat, which one is your favorite anon?

>>3750768
I feel like as long as you're discussing it because there's undertones or chemistry and you want to introduce people to a manga that's fine. Otherwise, we already have ship discourse threads on /cm/, like for example the Naruto thread or the 'cute couples' thread.
>>
>>3750775
My favorite is Nigatsu no Eden by Kiyuhiko. I didn't include it into list since it's more in tragedy genre, but I think it's a wonderful work in that sense
>>
Anyone got any good recc for wholesome, consensual romance with hot sex?
None of that "I force myself on this straight guy/my friend and now hes gay" toxic shit.

I need some feel good, so sweet it spikes your blood sugar romance where there is love and respect and maybe some hot bedroom time
>>
>>3750815
feeding lamb
>>
File: wellp.jpg (79 KB, 456x654)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>3750832
Kek

>>3750815
actually, I'm at a loss for genuinely romantic shit, seems like even dubcon is a thing in most BL. But that other anon above posted a whole list of wholesome reccs
>>
>>3750768
Thread should be a general for fujoposting. No reason to limit it to BL
>>
File: 81+3O2lvLHL.jpg (517 KB, 1500x2138)
517 KB
517 KB JPG
>>3750767
thank you kindly. exactly what i was looking for. read "restart wa tadaima no ato de" and "restart wa onaka wo sukasete" not too long ago. if the rest is anything like it, i'm sure i'll have a good time.

>>3750815
if you like the artstyle, seaside stranger, maybe? it is romantic and has some sex scenes, if i remember correctly. has been a while.
>>
>>3750841
I mean feel free to do so, nobody can ban or remove you. Just seems like /cm/ could learn to post about whatever they want to talk about in the threads designated to their fandoms or interests.
>>
>>3750815
All of those titles should have mid to high amount of sex scenes and shouldn't be way extreme like Harada's works, lol
[Kurahashi Tomo] Itadakimasu, Gochisou-sama
[Bikke] Senpai
[Yamada] Tashiro-kun, Kimi tte Yatsu wa
[SAKURABA Yurin] DOUTEI-SAMA NO OMOU GA MAMA
[Updatingro] I LOVE YOU, COWARD
[Shouko Rakuta] TADARETA KOI NI WA ITASHIMASEN!
[TOKITA Honoji] Tadatada Suki to Iu Dake de
[Dolsha] Rise of Moonsoo

Though I recommend you to check the other list I posted, some titles may lack sex, but they got plenty of consensual romance for sure.
>>3750767

>>3750844
No problem, you'll probably like them, make sure to check other works by those authors, Anon! I can also recommend you to try out Furuya Nagisa's works. All of them are wholesome with those two being my favorite:
[FURUYA Nagisa] Hoshi Dake ga Shitteru
[FURUYA Nagisa] Gunjou no Subete
>>
>>3750853
>I mean feel free to do so, nobody can ban or remove you. Just seems like /cm/ could learn to post about whatever they want to talk about in the threads designated to their fandoms or interests.
There aren't enough users on /cm/ who want to talk.Even a BL thread can't sustain itself alone
>>
>>3750917
Fair enough. Go for it then
>>
>>3751198
Not that anon but
I'm glad Bleach is returning because husbandos
Surprised there's no thread here but then again this place is fucking dead
>>
>>3751210
Blach has zero homo and it's old as fuck, what do you expect
>>
>>3751210
Well who's your husbando anon? I haven't seen bleach in forever but I remember I used to love Kon and Ulquiorra.
>>
File: 3.png (3.91 MB, 2800x1991)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB PNG
>>3750881
will do. that list of yours should keep me busy for a while. do you have any specific translations of the works in mind? i often just stick with the first one that pops up. maybe i should be a bit more picky in that regard. an ill-fitting translation can really do a number on an otherwise good story.

and while i'm here, why not shill one of my favorites again.

[mokumoku ren] hikaru ga shinda natsu

it's a supernatural horror story where an eldritch entity overtakes the dead body of the protagonists friend without anybody else noticing. the story has some creepy imagery, but i mostly like it for the vague sense of unease it creates and the mental pressure it puts on the protagonist, who has to deal with his unresolved feelings towards his friend and if he is ready to let go or wants to hold onto the facsimile.
>>
>>3751264
>>
>>3751266
>>
File: aha.jpg (20 KB, 169x270)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>3751264
Speaking of translations, the recc you just posted has a pretty interesting one. I'm staring it right now, summary sounds spicy. Hikaru ga shinda natsu.
>>
File: FZ-ExePaAAE4e7z.png (145 KB, 2048x1891)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>3751293
definitely. i guess they are emulating a sort of dialect or slang and, i'm not gonna lie, that leads to some odd choices in wording. it will be interesting to see how the official translations will handle that. i just hope the story holds up and doesn't turn into a total trainwreck.
>>
>>3751335
I genuinely like it desu, felt southern American even though it's clearly a completely different country.

Uh but anon it's... I finished all of it... When's the next update? Man that was a really fun read but now I'm irritated that I have to wait. So far I find the protagonist a bit annoying. Yes, Hikaru is dead. Just arm fuck the demon's torso and adore him like he deserves to be adored, please.
>>
>>3751212
What do you mean it doesn't have homo, the whole thing with Aizen was homo as fuck. That dude was just so salty.
>>
>>3751401
Genuinely one of the most straight shounens
>>
>>3751469
What's the gayest
>>
File: 013095cb6858_9.png (1.6 MB, 1400x1991)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
>>3751365
ugh. yeah... that's the thing when recommending an ongoing series, i guess. dreadfully sorry for getting you hooked on this early. it's 11 chapters in and the plot seems just to get started. don't know when it updates either. i just check on it once in while.
and we might be a bit harsh on poor yoshiki. i mean, he lost his friend and this imposter is parading around as him. just... lying there with luscious lips, delicous sweat trailing down his neck and other delicate parts of his body... uhhh... sorry. what was i going on about?
but in all seriousness, the author seems to be in it for the long run. i like a good, long buildup with the occasional tease, but it better be worth my time in the end. just fansercive and bait doesn't cut it for me anymore.
>>
>>3750839
why is dubcon so common in BL? Like.. I just want to see two handsome guys be in love, no gaslighting, no mean, no outside sources fucking shit up. And if they happen to have hot sex well that's a bonus.

But I swear 95% of bl and yaoi is dubcon. It's like that in straight shit too actually.
It's like asian countries can mostly only do dubcon.
>>
File: 1664481252859638.png (481 KB, 718x1064)
481 KB
481 KB PNG
>>3751264
>hikaru ga shinda natsu
Yen Press is going to publish this in English sometime next year.
>>
>>3751512
I went to google the history of yaoi but stumbled across a bunch of folks in the past whining about how it fetishizes gay man.

Nope nope. Anyway I'm just gonna assume it's because it's spicy. I personally don't like my yaoi without a bit of dubcon, as I think full on gooey romance is boring- this is why I find het-shipping boring as well. Just how the brain fires I guess.
>>
File: acro.png (88 KB, 1173x195)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>3751512
oh, but this is interesting anon.
>>
>>3751507
Probably naruto or some shit.
>>
>>3751512
>why is dubcon so common in BL?
It's not. The real question is why people are so obsessed with claiming this when they use proper tag and find millions of boring vanilla works
>>
>>3751507
i started hxh because the guys in the thread and a friend said it was good. it's probably up there.

>>3751521
i'll buy the german one from altraverse, but i'll be checking out the official english one to compare it with the scanlation for sure. maybe i'll get both if i have the chance.
>>
>>3751212
It's time threads on /a/ used to be husbando threads too
I don't see how something has to be gay to appreciate handsome men
>>3751260
Shinji, I like characters whose looks don't really match their personality
>>
>>3751597
>This character is a proud pedo
Um, based
>>
File: FZj8YawagAAOaGH.jpg (57 KB, 479x680)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
For me, it's Hinakage, in this order.
>>
>>3750676
Literally just found this board and this is exactly the sort of thread I’ve been looking for.

>>3750815
Maybe Boku no Omawarisan? It’s one I personally enjoyed.
>>
>>3752102
>Maybe Boku no Omawarisan? It’s one I personally enjoyed.
what's it about?
>>
>>3752178
I’m the worst at giving summaries, but it’s essentially about the budding relationship between a cop and a former cop. There’s no heavy drama and I think it can be pretty wholesome.
>>
>>3751603
most characters in this show are psychos, creeps, hypocrites or all of the above. at least hisoka enjoys himself to his depraved heart's content.

>>3752102
>>3752185
looks and sounds cute. i saw the cover before, but for some reason decided against it. will give it a try then. thank you and, uh, welcome, i guess.
>>
>>3752224
Of course anon hope you enjoy it, and thanks.
>>
>>3751919
I never cared about KageHina but this got my attention instead. I haven't seen much content of it though.
>>
File: FakZ77OaQAAjfhF.jpg (29 KB, 297x360)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>3752271
It actually got a bunch of dedicated artist since the timeskip now. A lot of seme Hinata around
>>
>>3752102
Oh damn that's by the author who did the oyaji tittyfuck.
>>
>>3752232
that was very sweet. maybe a bit fast for me, because i like the period of anticipation before something happens and the first kiss was very sudden, but overall a very enjoyable read. "lube and condoms out of thin air " might be my new favorite trope.

but more of a general question. is lgbtq-centric stuff, like shimanami tasogare, acceptable? it has gay characters and romance, but it's not really bl at the end of the day.
>>
File: 20221004_123041.jpg (83 KB, 579x640)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>3751507
As the other anon mentioned, HxH. Hisoka is very much a pedo for Gon and Killua and Killua is gay for Gon. Stuff gets lost in translation though, some things like Killua talking about committing "Shinjū" (lover's suicide) with Gon don't come through in the English version.
>>
File: yoat2m1jx5t51.png (1.09 MB, 1725x1268)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>3753027
it seems togashi wasn't shy talking about what he had planned for trouble quartet, so it's not really a surprise that he snuck some of his "personal interest" into hxh. i finished the series yesterday. i can appreciate what he tried to do, but i often hated how it was executed. but it was fun to discuss the why with my friend.
>>
File: quartet.png (472 KB, 400x1080)
472 KB
472 KB PNG
>>3753038
I love HxH so I can't say I agree with the second part of your post, but yeah HxH is literally Trouble Quartet in a different form like he said
>>
>>3753054
makes a lot of sense, when you spell it out like that. i guess i never stood a chance since i developed a distaste for gon, killua and their relationship as early as the hunter exams. may i ask what makes you love the series? also does that include both, the anime and the manga, or is it just one of the two?
>>
>>3753077
I guess it comes down to whether you like them or not because Gon and Killua's relationship is a big part of why I love HxH lol, Killua in particular is one of my favorite characters ever. Chimera Ant arc felt a bit dragged out and directionless in the early parts but the palace invasion was easily one of my favorite sequences in any battle shonen, and Yorknew was overall just an amazingly good arc imo. The succession war is shaping up to be either one of the best or one of the worst arcs yet depending on how it ends (if it ever does). Togashi's autism in creating little minigames and scenarios in each arc (eg. Trick Tower, Gon and Killua' escape from Nobunaga, detailed descriptions of every single card in Greed Island) is something I enjoyed thoroughly. I read the manga long before I watched either anime and I loved it, but I like all of them for different reasons (manga for story, 99 for visual direction, 2011 for the soundtrack).
>>
>>3753038
Did he ever manage to publish this
>>
>>3753215
HxH started in 1998
>>
>>3753084
hxh has something. it wouldn't be such a longstanding series if it didn't and a lot of the things you mentioned are the ones that i liked on a conceptual level, but i can't seem to find an access point or characters to latch onto. then again, i watched all five seasons. i'm a bit at a loss and scratching my head.
the music was good though. i agree.
>>
File: x7.jpg (123 KB, 844x1200)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>Yuki to Matsu
Asako Minami has a "unique constitution." He senses the lingering thoughts of murder victims, and experiences the circumstances under which they died with his own body in a reaction similar to stigmata. This proves useful in solving difficult cases with the Metropolitan Police Department's Special Investigations Unit Six. Asako's partner is the reserved Superintendent Kuroiwa Hiroto, rising through the MPD ranks despite doubting his own abilities.
DONE (3 volumes)

For a previous thread

for your reading comprehension:

>Semen Drainer
Bokura no Mitsudomoe Sensou,
Junketsu Drop,
Yatamomo,
Yoru to Asa no Uta,
Escape Journey,
Sukina Hito Hodo,
Drugless Sex,
Sokuochi Yarichin Yankee,
Momichupa Oppabu Fever Time

>God I Wish I Had A BF Like This
Silent Voice,
A Marked Love Match,
Yuki to Matsu,
Usachan Ookami,
Samejima-Kun And Sasahara-Kun,
Nipple Bingo,
Someday I'll Fall for You,
Gimme Your Trashy Love All Night Long

>For Those with Refined Tastes
Nini's Forest,
All Roses Have Thorns,
The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese,
40x40 Chikuwa Kaigi,
God is Probably Left-Handed,
Happy Kuso Life,
Mikami to Sato, Go For It Nakamura,
Jackass,
Sakurada-senpai Kaizou Keikaku,
MADK

>Fantastic Art, Cute Enough Plot
Dousei Yankee,
Stigmata,
Walk on Water,
Megumi to Tsugumi,
Never Good Enough,
Rumspringa no Joukei,
Dear My God,
Cupid ni Rakiurai

>Hyped, but Disappointing
Houtou Musuko,
Akari to Kare wa Nayamashii,
Love Nest,
Here and There and Us,
Ogi-kun's Summer Holidays,
Raion Gotoki no Kuni Kara,
Simplified Pervent Romance,
Usagi No Mori
>>
File: 1619483138669.jpg (1.74 MB, 1537x2432)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB JPG
>>
File: 1634851604647.jpg (3.88 MB, 2355x5603)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB JPG
>>
>>3751521
It got his second promo pv
Shimono as Hikaru and TsuguTsugu as Yoshiki

https://youtu.be/AMlIi2UKvxo
>>
>>3754016
>>
>>3754075
Never got the point of shitty low quality gifs like these
>>
>>3754016
do you think this'll ever get an anime
>>
>>3754261
Not anytime soon, not enough material
>>
>>3754016
>Shimono
perfect casting
>>
Third PV for Hikaru
Now is Maenu and Kenn, maeno really did him a deep voice and feels like an adult Yoshiki lol

https://youtu.be/7H-PegJDcew
>>
>>3754262
However I'm liking they're doing those pv, casting differents seiyuu looks like as a poll in who people like better for a future.
>>
File: 42722196_p1.png (226 KB, 450x600)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>3753352
Love that refined tastes section and second it.

>>3750676
Something cute I've read recently:
[MATSUMOTO Ayaka] Mitsuya-sensei no Keikakuteki na Edzuke

Something DEEP that I liked but fair warning for one instance of het shit:
[Noda Ayako/Arai Niboshiko] Double

Fujoposting now: I thought the new Tiger & Bunny was lukewarm at best on the fujo pandering. It started out cute enough, but then kind of petered out. Kind of paid off for the suit shenanigan at the end? Kind of. Going back to Blue Rose's crush felt really weird too, I remember that being dealt with and resolved fully.
>>
Anyone watching blue locks?
>>
>>3756240
Nah. What's that about?
>>
>>3753356
Take P5 off that list and replace it with smtv. Anything remotely gay in P5 with Goro really is just pure bait meant to sell merch. In fact, in terms of Atlus games P2 really should be on there as it's the only Persona game with an actual gay route.
>>
File: file.png (1.15 MB, 1125x1600)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
ahhhhhh yis
>>
>>3753356
Acid town was pretty good desu
>>
>>3756983
I would like a harem route but pretty sure that cousin doesn't deserve it lol
>>
https://youtu.be/9JMgO0fJpWg

4PV Enoki Junya and Uchiyama Kouki
>>
I got bored and made it into a game these are simultaneously recommendations and what I enjoy if anyone has recs for me
>>
https://twitter.com/Spanku_u/status/1583383196489568257?s=20&t=IYHBU7a6TRfEIL6jFxRn3w

Any thoughts?
>>
>>3758760
Might watch since I like Uchiyama
>>
>>3758607
Yuuji and Sushiboy?
>>
>>3753356
How is MDZS "implied" and not just gay? Same with TGCF
>>
>>3760507
I think they're donghua-only. Novel and audio drama wouldn't be.
>>
>>3760634
I read that as doughnut. Time for bed.
>>
>>3753020
Haha, I’m glad you ended up enjoying it, anon.
>>
>>3750767
Thanks, I read everything on the list.
>>
>>3758607
those pvs are great. hope the series becomes as much of a success worldwide as it is in japan.

>>3763170
i really had a good time. it's exactly what i hoped to get out of a thread like this.

>>3763789
just finished it myself. it's a very nice compilation. only one rec on that list i didn't like. do you have any favorites?
>>
File: tall.jpg (918 KB, 840x1120)
918 KB
918 KB JPG
Highly recommend Ouroboros
>>
>>3755989
Oh my god Kenn is perfect. I can't decide which ver. I like best. Massive W for Hikarubros
>>
Which site you use that has many BL titles and has a comfortable collection/notification system?

Russian sister, we just had anti any LGBT content law passed and my collection of 500 BL titles is going to be all destroyed, so I killed my children before others got a chance to
>>
>>3766241
If you have an android phone Tachiyomi lets you follow series on a number of aggregate/upload sites, including MRM, dex, and various sites that'll host official rips. You'll just have to VPN as always.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.