[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/cm/ - Cute/Male

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 28 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

You know the drill, post husbando and answer questions about him.

>Does he have any gap moe traits or hobbies?
>What's his place in his source material, how does he effect the plot and the other characters?
>Does he have any close friends? If he does, what is their friendship like and how do they treat eachother?
>>
File: rip2018.jpg (2.81 MB, 1690x1949)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB JPG
Thanks for making the new thread, I couldn't decide on what questions to start with.

He looks like a flashy, reckless daredevil type, but he's actually very cautious, almost neurotically so, and always tries to plan ahead. Plus, he tries to give off an air of unflappable confidence, but he's pretty insecure and lets people get under his skin easily.
God, he's so moe.
>What's his place in his source material, how does he affect the plot and the other characters?
He's the guy who pretends to be the guy who's an (in)famous gambler (Akagi, of course). Minor antagonist who gets taken down by a supposedly harmless, goofy character. Akagi acts as a foil and picks apart the issues in his worldview, much to his displeasure.
His murder sets the story's longest arc in motion.
>Does he have any close friends? If he does, what is their friendship like and how do they treat eachother?
They don't show any of his relationships outside of his job, it's a shame. I want to see him in casual situations like that, see what kind of people he usually gravitates towards.
(My "do you draw your husbando" picture last thread was pretty silly and sloppy, so I'm posting a better one, forgive me.)

Does he have any official material outside of the main story? Spinoffs, pachislots, events, anything you want to talk about. How do you like them? How do you like his portrayal in them?
>>
File: alm 7.jpg (130 KB, 1026x1152)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>3275066
He loves cats, just like me!
>What's his place in his source material, how does he effect the plot and the other characters?
He's the protagonist of a game and its remake. I prefer the original as well as his characterization in the original, but he wasn't hurt in the remake like it felt like the rest of the game was. He wasn't characterized poorly, just differently.
He grew up in a village with a few others, and ends up leading an army consisting of many, all of which could be considered his friends
>>
He;s interested in fashion and looking stylish

He's the main JoJo in part 4 of JJBA, he pretty much starts the plot because he's the illegitimate son of Joseph (main Jojo of part 2).

>Does he have any close friends? If he does, what is their friendship like and how do they treat each other?
His best friends Okuyasu and Koichi, they treat each other like family or brothers, always looking out for each other especially during battle.

[spoiler]I like Josuke because he's nice, he can be shown to be greedy and a little bit conniving (Shigechi and the 5 million yen) but he's a good person, and it's shown in his stand which is a physical manifestation of someone's fighting spirit or life energy, and Josuke's stand can heal anyone and repair anything except for himself, which shows how he's a selfless person. In his first meeting with Jotaro (his nephew) Josuke apologizes because he inadvertently caused a small crisis in the Joestar family regarding Joseph and how his fortune would be split.[/spoiler]

I just really like him
>>
File: 69868361_p3.png (465 KB, 630x900)
465 KB
465 KB PNG
Oh yes, gap moe defines his hobbies. He enjoys hedge-trimming/gardening, which is a cute and peaceful hobby for a character with so much angst and raw power. I like to think that it calms him down.
He is scary and dark, until his mask is removed. He has social anxiety, so it's akin to a security blanket. His biggest gap moe trait.

He is one of 10 extremely powerful warriors who protect his world called the Eternals. Each one specializes in a weapon type and his is Melee weapons (claws).
He comes off as cold to some in his group since he's a loner. MC and his friends try to pull him out of his shell sometimes.

There is an unnamed adventurer who approached Six when he was at his lowest, after having gone on a rampage and killing his clan. It's hinted that the skyfarer was the MC's missing father who was the closest friend he has in canon, like a stand-in father or brother figure.
I like to think that he also considers MC a friend, since Six states that he reminds him of the mysterious skyfarer.

>>3275127
I really like your drawing!
>Does he have any official material outside of the main story? Spinoffs, pachislots, events, anything you want to talk about. How do you like them? How do you like his portrayal in them?
Not sure if it counts since this is still in-game, but Granblue has mini event stories that are separate from the main story. My favorite one featuring Six is a tournament event, where he's asked by the leader of the Eternals to infiltrate it as a fighting contestant, since Six has a 'flawless work ethic'.
(damn 4chan character limit)

Ignore this if this has been asked/answered already in a previous thread but I have a question for everyone too.
Do you celebrate or do anything special on his birthday?
>>
File: CUTE.png (621 KB, 515x596)
621 KB
621 KB PNG
>>3275127
There's a spinoff manga called MiniVan. I love it, Quily usually draws him being very, very expressive (and also draws his ahoge being expressive) and it's both fun and cute as hell. His art style itself is already damn cute. A new volume each year is one of my favorite things, I can't read Nip but I still buy every volume and try to translate my favorite parts. And admire how adorable Aichi is.
One of the things I love is how Quily draws Aichi in different casual outfits, he doesn't have much outfit variety in the anime or main manga.

>>3275223
I normally buy some cake and make tea, since it's something he canonically enjoys. I've wanted to actually make a cake myself for him these three years but every time I end up buying a cake instead. I hope he would forgive me.
In my defense my kitchen is tiny and trying to bake there wouldn't be very enjoyable.
>>
File: 57719156_p7_master1200.jpg (417 KB, 1200x540)
417 KB
417 KB JPG
He loves sweets to infinity, just like me.

At firstly he's that sugary sweet boy, nobody can say no to him. But later you find out that he's working for the bad guys who are soldiers and fight against the XYZ Dimension. He switched the sides and let his new friends alone and betrayed them. Later in the show, he rescued one of his friends and realized that it is totally bullshit to serve the academia anymore and said, it is the first time he ever had friends and he want to protect them. So he's a good boy now.

He has 2 really close friends, Yuzu and Yuya. At first Yuya was really annoyed because Sora followed him everywhere, to learn how to pendulum summon. Later Sora teaches Yuzu how to Fusion summon, because she wanted to be stronger to protect them all. There was a Time where Sora betrayed his best and only friends, but came back to them, when Yuzu talked to him, that he is one of her closest friends. Yeah so now there are a cute little bunch together who cheering them up one another.
>>
File: IMG_20171029_041316.jpg (207 KB, 1200x1600)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>3275223
>do you do anything special on his birthday
Yes, I bake for all events but I try to do something extra special for his bday since I get the feeling he never really got a chance to have a nice cake or presents; not that he'd care, but I want to make him feel appreciated and loved in that way too. Pic related for this year my.mixtape.moe/edofib.jpg
>>3275127
>does he have any official material
There's several spin off games, a few drama cds, a stage play, and a movie/manga adaptation. I actually love all of them, as they give a much better look at the depth of his character than is portrayed in the vanilla game. Pq tends to make him a little more no fun allowed, but overall they generally give him a lot of credit. I found a rare drama CD a few years ago and it's one of the best pieces of material for his character since it takes place before the incident, and he's much more lighthearted and prone to smiling/laughing. He proposes to go to the beach and seems pretty excited to share time with his friends outside of fighting. I try to take him out to the beach at least once a year because of this.
>>3275066
>does he have any gap moe
He's a king of gap moe really; very intimidating and straighforward but a softie underneath. He's the type to call someone an idiot while helping them out and begrudgingly agree to shenanigans if pressed.
>what's his place in his source material
He's called a plot device but he really doesn't affect the main plot so much as the characters involved. He's a mysterious character who joins the main character and dies to save another, and his death is the catalyst for change in several members of the team; and in the final battle you can hear him give support to the main character from the sea of souls. (Where all sentient beings go for reincarnation after death in the SMT universe)
>>
>>3275066
I noticed hes one of the older husbands so a gap moe trait is he can be immature at times
Hes the main character so his decisions affect the outcome of the plot also if the reaches out and talks to other characters and help them overcome their problems he can save them
>>Does he have any close friends? If he does, what is their friendship like and how do they treat each other?
Yes he has a group of friends he hangs out with and they take a prominent role in game
They like joke around alot but seem to want the best for Vincent but they don't all agree on what that is

>>3275223
>Do you celebrate or do anything special on his birthday?
I mentioned this last thread but he doesn't have a official birthday
Ive thought about making the games release date his birthday but I'm not sure

-Question Time-
How often do you revisit his source material

It been a few years but I'm holding out for Catherine Full Body its a re-release with extras
>>
File: 1542811358489.jpg (3.77 MB, 4283x6070)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB JPG
I keep telling myself I'll sit this out for a while (and stop procrastinating) but I just can't stay away. oh, well.

>>3275127
That drawing is lovely. You're really good at this.

>>3275066
>gap moe traits
Getting super flustered when someone is genuinely kind to him, putting on the lone wolf face but actually being clingy in private, dressing up as Eve and being cute while at it, flowers in his hair and make up and all.

>how does he affect the plot
He's one of the MCs. As far as story structure is concerned, his own arc serves to provide background on the recent history and nature of No. 6. It's also triggers the main plot. Everything starts with 12yo him running away after being shot, which tells you right off the bat that you're diving into a dystopia. He escapes into the city during a storm where he meets a 12yo Shion who patches him up. The latter's life is completely thrown off course, as he goes from successful future scientist and city elite to dissident aiding a fugitive.
Some years later, Nezumi returns to pay his debt and further messes up the city's plans when they try to arrest Shion, deeming him a criminal as an excuse to experiment on that special brain of his.
>>
File: alm 109.jpg (619 KB, 923x1200)
619 KB
619 KB JPG
>>3275127
>Does he have any official material outside of the main story? Spinoffs, pachislots, events, anything you want to talk about. How do you like them? How do you like his portrayal in them?
He kinda does. He shows up in Fire Emblem Heroes, but like everyone else in that game, his personality is very neutered. Not a fan.
>>
cont. >>3275372

>other characters
As said, his arrival sort of wrecks Shion's life. Nezumi is both a bane and a blessing for him. On the one hand, he causes him to lose everything he had. On the other, it's an awakening experience that changes him to the core.
Despite having his own endgame, he becomes a catalyst for Shion, which isn't necessarily good, as others get hurt or killed in the process.

Moving on, he's partly to blame for Safu's rejection, then directly responsible for - oh, well, spoilers.

Then there's the dog keeper, a younger kid he clashes with throughout the story. Their interactions serve to reveal a lot about Nezumi, as well as contribute to worldbuilding. Regardless if they're stealing from one another, being shitty or just downright murderous, dog keeper too ends up changed by the whole experience, even if a little.

>close friends
Shion is the only person to get that close to him and he's arguably more of partner than a friend. The chemistry between them is pretty awesome though, full of sarcastic banter and charm. There's clumsy intimacy as well as fights.

I'll just drop a link to a short story from Beyond, it's a fair sample both of that interaction and Nezumi himself http://9th-ave.blogspot.com/2013/02/novel-no-6-beyond-ch-4-a.html (if anyone does read, i recommend not going to part B since that has spoilers).

Does he have any scars, birthmarks or tattoos? What do you think of them?
>>
I fucked up sorry
>>3275139
>interested in fashion and looking stylish
It's hard not to be stylish in Jojo world.
>>3275223
>hedge trimming/gardening
I'm imagining him using his claws very deilcately, that sounds nice. Gardening is great.
>shy with his mask off
That is moe as fuck.
>>3275225
That comic looks adorable, nice that it's successful enough to have volumes out each year. How many are there so far?
>my kitchen is tiny and trying to bake there wouldn't be very enjoyable.
There are some good one-bowl cake recipes if you'd still want to give it a try someday. Makes cleanup and space issues much easier.
>>3275227
Characters switching sides multiple times is pretty interesting, although I tried to read up on specifics and I think I'm too old to understand Yugioh anymore.
>>3275230
That setup looks amazing. Also spinoffs that actually give extra character depth instead of flattening or simplifying them are the best, you're lucky. I really need to play these games.
>>3275352
>Catherine Full Body
For some reason I thought this was a sequel, probably because of the new girl. Nice that they're adding so much extra to make it feel fresh, though.
>>3275374
>like everyone else in that game, his personality is very neutered
I don't play gacha games, is it just the norm for them to fuck up the characters? What's the point?
>>3275396
You're dead on about the chemistry, at least from what I saw in the short story. I know basically nothing about the universe but their interactions took me the whole way through, it was a good read.
>mice friends/pets
Moe.
>>
>>3275419
Fuck, tell me about it. Went to look for a sample and here I am rereading chapter 1, unable to stop and getting butterflies and all that. (http://9th-ave.blogspot.com/2011/06/novel-asano-atsuko-no-6-v1ch1-eng-trans.html)
>>
https://discord.gg/Cm7XGzZ

server for posting cute boys
>>
>>3275420
Oh shit I could read the whole thing here, nice. Already went through chapter 1. Probably shouldn't judge it this early but I'm enjoying it. Thank you for this.
>>
File: alm 16.png (1.28 MB, 1249x1500)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>3275419
>is it just the norm for them to fuck up the characters? What's the point?
It unfortunately is the norm. It's fun to play even just to use your favorites, plus be able to come up with unique builds for them. I really only play it to collect my orbs daily and continue saving for the next time I can summon for my husbando
>>
>>3275425
I know, it sucks you right in. Happy you like it. The plot only grows thicker and once Nezumi steps in, there's never a dull moment. And even with him aside, the story itself is pretty cool, solid worldbuilding, a lot of subversive themes and strong characters.
>>
>>3275424
Has anyone joined this yet? What's going on here?
>>
>>3275445
Who cares? Report and ignore.
>>
File: DSC01677.jpg (2.03 MB, 2592x1944)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB JPG
>>3275066
Sort of an odd one but I find it kinda cute when he swears, it's rare to see and not what you'd expect from him. There's also the matter of him being a super powerful kishin-in-the-making and a competent swordsman to boot, while having a personality and appearance which'd never clue you in to that. Seeing either "side" of him on their own you'd probably never guess the other exists. It all comes together when you see the big picture, but still. I suppose that's pretty gap moe.
>place in his source material
He's a side character by classification but a fairly important one; several of his actions ie his first encounter with Maka and Soul, his betrayal of the Academy, etc act as key plot points that help to advance the story.
>close friends
Maka is definitely the closest, they started as adversaries but became good friends after she reached out and saw what was really going on with him under the surface. She acts almost like a mentor or older sibling to Crona, treating him with kindness he'd never before experienced and helping him adjust to a somewhat more normal life. It's sweet, and he clearly cherishes her friendship.

>>3275127
That's a beautiful drawing, wow.
>official material
There's two video games he's in, I think he's only playable in one though. Don't know much about them since they're older and untranslated but there doesn't seem to be much of interest going on. Pretty basic fightan fare, by the looks of it- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7q-vu9Virs
Otherwise there's a few "official fanbooks" and a databook I have, for which the story is the same. Older and untranslated, there's probably a few kernels of trivia in them but I wouldn't know as I can't read moon. I've been meaning to see about getting them translated somewhere but haven't got around to it. The fanbooks are pretty neat, lots of color illustrations, design materials and such (pic as an example), but the databook only covers about 1/3 of the story due to when it was written.
>>
>>3275424
>discord
How about you fuck off.
>>
File: DY-yuJRV4AAsVHD.jpg (34 KB, 400x878)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>3275223
Gardening is a really nice hobby, I've said it before but I'd love to introduce Crona to it.
>celebrate or do anything special on his birthday
I would if he had an official one, currently I just cook or bake for our anniversary and a few other holidays. It's a nice excuse to put together something he'd probably enjoy, usually some kind of dessert. Sweet food for a sweet guy.

>>3275230
Your setups are always so nice, have to admit I'm a tad jelly of all that merch too. Cool stuff.

>>3275352
Not very often but I do rewatch an episode or two here and there. I'm definitely due for a full rewatch/reread soon but I'd rather not, for various reasons.

>>3275396
Logically he'd have a bunch of scars (from Ragnarok coming out of his back, various cuts and scrapes from battles, etc), but none are shown in-series. In large part because his outfit covers about 90% of his body, but the one scene where he was shown sans clothing wasn't very detailed as far as that goes. Not certain if that means he canonically doesn't have any scars somehow or the mangaka was just too lazy to draw them, leaning towards the latter. If he did I'd definitely accept them as a part of what makes him who he is, another trait of his that's special and unique. I've actually had a longstanding fantasy of kissing them so as to convey as much, I hope that's not too lewd to say here heh.
Obviously I also wish he never had to be in situations to get any scars in the first place, unfortunately there's no helping that.
>>
File: 1.png (3.53 MB, 2444x1200)
3.53 MB
3.53 MB PNG
>>3275419
There are 7 volumes now, newest one released just last month.
I definitely want to try for his birthday next summer. I feel like such a bad husbando for him for not making a cake myself.

>>3275066
>What's his place in his source material
He's the main protagonist for most of it until G era where they introduced a new set of main characters. Of course, he's the protagonist again for the reboot anime.
He has a lot of good friends from through the years. Some are even past antagonists.
I'd say his closest friends are the first friends he made after getting into Vanguard, Kai, Misaki and Kamui. They're known as one of the best Vanguard teams together as well. They generally treat each other with care and respect, always willing to lend each other a hand when needed. All three of them treat Aichi as their leader.
He generally just has a very good friendship with all of his friends and I love seeing him be happy together with them. Brings a smile on my face. His childhood was absolutely awful and lonely so images like pic related just melt my heart. I'm getting derailed but his happiness just makes me so happy in return.
>>
File: 20181204_132641.jpg (364 KB, 1080x966)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
>>3275352
Yeah I look pretty much everyday for picture of him. I rewatch a few episodes to hear his cute sugary voice and how happy he sometimes looks. I want to rewatch the whole anime soon with a friend of mine perhaps.
>>
File: alm 22.jpg (528 KB, 1200x846)
528 KB
528 KB JPG
>>3275352
>How often do you revisit his source material
I replayed his original game, Fire Emblem Gaiden, a few weeks ago, actually. Not a fan of the remake it got so I just stick to the original.
>>
>>3275139
Everyone in that universe looks so fabulous.

>>3275223
>He is scary and dark, until his mask is removed. He has social anxiety
That sounds so cute. It's so interesting when masks actually stand for something character related.

>>3275225
Damn, that hair looks so fun. Expressive ahoges are so moe.

>>3275227
Always cool to see YuGiOh is still going strong.

>>3275230
>I try to take him out to the beach at least once a year
That's a really nice way of showing appreciation. Do you usually bring a piece of merch along?

>>3275352
>birthday
It would make sense, since one could call that the day he came into the world, so to speak.

>>3275456
Totally agreed on the scars.
>longstanding fantasy of kissing them
It's ok, I think it's a pretty natural reaction to them. Also guilty of this. I think it's less about the lewd and more a show of love, albeit more intimate. As you put it, they're another unique trait, one that can be traced to a certain event and experience, part of who he is.

As for Nezumi, the most notable is a nasty burn scar on his back, bad enough to still cause him pain years after he got it. It's not only a reminder of his trauma but also of his burden. Visual depictions vary, the anime shows it as several areas but I've also seen it done as smaller in surface or vaguely spider shaped. So i guess it's more a matter of how one pictures it. He also mentions the bullet wound scars but those are never shown. I can imagine he's got quite a few of those, as well as dog bite marks, considering all the stuff he's been through.
Not going to post pic since I'm not sure how much nude is ok here.
>>
>>3275066
He’s a bit tone deaf when it comes to other people’s feelings and can be perceived as either aloof or cold, but it’s usually the opposite. He acts on impulse from time to time because he cares too much.
He’s the deuteragonist of Part 5 from JJBA. He’s the leader of his gang and serves as a mentor/friend for the MC. Along with the MC, he’s responsible for several events that occur throughout the story including betraying their boss over an action that he couldn’t let slide anymore. He protects his team as best as he can even if he has to take extreme measures to guarantee their safety and completing missions. Along with the MC, he’s an inspiration and driving force for his teammates.
His teammates are basically his friends and family, but his best friend is Leone who he treats as his equal. It helps that they’re the same age and have more common interests because the rest of his team is composed of rowdy teenagers. Since part 5 is very fast and action paced, you don’t get to see much of the team truly relax and participate in more friendly banter because they’re on the run from several enemies.
>>
Continued from >>3275642

>>3275127
>Does he have any official material outside of the main story? How do you like them? How do you like his portrayal in them?
He’s in a one-shot spinoff that was featured on a fashion magazine that doesn’t have anything to do with his part but it was nice to read. He’s a government agent who has to investigate a missing pet but he was a bit of a jerk to the person accused in the beginning. I still liked his portrayal though and the fashion was very nice and Gucci. He’s also featured in two light novels in which one is canonically ambiguous and the other one isn’t. I have yet to read the former because there isn’t an English translation, but I didn’t like his portrayal in the non canon one. It made him look like a reluctant and incompetent leader/capo who can’t keep his team under control. It also ruins several of his teammates including the original MC in favor to make the MC of the novel look good. Other than that, he’s been drawn in fashion magazines and is a part of one of the main themes at a current art exhibition in Osaka with several other JJBA characters.

>>3275223
I’ve gone out and eat at fancy Italian restaurants and/or bistros for the past two years. I also enjoy listening to his favorite music. For next year, I plan to cook some of his favorite meals.

>>3275352
>How often do you revisit his source material?
With the anime currently airing, every Friday and/or weekend if I’m too into work and college. As for the manga, very recently but it’s by reaching out a few chapters explaining something to one of my siblings who’s an anime only.
>>
File: Ds96dSJV4AAf67N.jpg orig.jpg (118 KB, 1051x1435)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>Does he have any official material outside of the main story? How do you like them? How do you like his portrayal in them?
There have been a few pachislots, a gameboy/DS game, a blood donation event, a spinoff comic by Yuupon, and he's shown up in a few phone games/gachas. The ones that don't just follow the plot of the series tend to warp his character, and either turn him into a joke or exaggerate his worse qualities, or often both. Really sucks when even official material mocks his death, too. At least I got cute new images of him.
>>3275223
I forget things I've answered immediately after posting them, so I'm gonna answer anyway. He doesn't have an official birthday, but I usually celebrate any husbando-related holiday just rewaching his part in the anime, maybe making food or going out to take pictures if the weather permits. I prefer keeping it low-key.
>>3275352
Not as often as I probably should. I worry about getting tired of it, seeing him in the same few unhappy situations over and over. Also my headphone jack doesn't work in my laptop, and I feel weirdly embarrassed hearing him without headphones on.
>>3275396
>Does he have any scars, birthmarks or tattoos? What do you think of them?
No, although I've seen fanart where he's missing an arm and it makes me so sad. (MC challenged him to bet his arm in a gamble, to which he emphatically refused. He is not the type of person to take such a risk, as he goes on to say.)
Also thanks for the drawing compliments, it's one of the few I felt sort of confident enough in to put on pixiv. It was for his death anniversary.
I'd like to draw some husbandos here sometime, I did that a bit in the /c/ waifu threads before. Maybe around Christmas.
>>
Dropped my question.
He has the opportunity to have one wish granted. Would the wish only benefit him, someone else (one person or multiple), or everyone? What would that wish be?
>>
>>3275650
How are you enjoying the anime so far? I haven't caught up that far in jojo yet but I've heard good things about this adaptation.
>>3275452
I love seeing official production material, it's always so fun seeing all the little details.

Actually, directing this at everyone, post some official production material of him.
>>
>>3275066
He seems to like vidya, he has an NES in his bedroom.
He's the main character of Hotline Miami. I guess you could say he's an anti-hero because... well there's not a nice way to say it, Jacket killed a fuck ton of Russian mafia members.
Jacket's is also not a playable character in the second game but the story is still mainly about him and how his previous actions effected other people. Like the Fans who idolize him and try to recreate his killings or a controversial slasher film being made based of the massacre.
Beard was his closest friend. They met while serving the military in Hawaii and he actually saved Jacket's life while they were clearing out a power plant.
They still kept in touch after that, calling each other after going back home, Beard to San Francisco and Jacket to Miami.
>>3275127
He is a cameo character in Payday 2. It's pretty obviously not canon but it just means more cute fan art of husbando!
>>3275223
I treat the games release date as his birthday, I usually draw him, order a pizza and just chill with him.
>>3275352
I play my favorite levels often but I have not played the whole game in a while.
>>3275396
Most likely, with all the dangerous things he gets up to I would not be suprised. There's nothing canonical though.
>>
File: image.jpg (767 KB, 1268x2348)
767 KB
767 KB JPG
>>3275066
>gap moe traits
Pic related. I feel like I talked about his genki-dorky side a lot already, so time to mention something new. It's even better in context, there was a Stand user who disguised himself as husbando and the "We found the real one, he's totally a guy that would go sunbathing with his uniform on and see nothing wrong with it" reaction is hilarious. He's kind of oblivious to what others might find weird and that includes his famous rerorero habit. He doesn't notice Jotaro's reaction to it in canon and in Line chat game, it's the first thing he does after noticing cherries on table. It might sound normal but keep in mind that cast was in a "If you don't find a way out during a time limit, you all die" situation while being trapped inside a hotel. Cherries>danger, huh.
He also likes to brag a little, in the Line thing he reacts to some enemy names and shortly explains their abilities. But when he said "I was the one who defeated him" to the mention of Gray Fly and nothing else, I laughed. Not to mention the "My hairstyle is more stylish than yours" taunt to Jousuke in ASB and EOH.
>Place in source material
He's one of main characters and brain of the team. One of fanbase jokes related to him that I actually find funny is how Egypt arc having a slightly more lighthearted atmosphere/funnier enemies (until DIO's mansion, of course) is his fault and that most fights would end way faster if he wasn't hospitalized. He saved the day a few times, not to mention him being one who found out about DIO's ability, even if it costed his life.
>>3274405
>Man, now I want to see Kakyoin tipsy, too. My gut reaction is that he'd be a pretty happy drunk, but I'm just guessing.
Actually, my first guess was the same! Would be fun to see him like this, the image is just too cute.
>fkmt
I couldn't get anyone into his works too so far, sadly. Even recommending gambless works like Kurosawa and Gai didn't work, so it's good to meet his fans at least here.
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 1200x675)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>3275127
>Extra materials
Only thing I really dislike and never touched is the OOC novel I mentioned back in first thread. As for other materials, I do have some mixed feelings about certain decisions like giving him a new way to die while giving happy ends to others (in PSOne fighting game) and a bunch of shitty mobage but other than that, I love everything else. Anything with new information or lines that can help me learn more about him is a treasure. Events are especially appreciated, as they gave the most fun stuff so far.
>>3275352
Full thing, not so often. I still have trouble seeing the final battle chapters for obvious reasons. But sometimes I get an urge to rewatch or reread some episodes/chapters with my favourite parts. Did it back in October as one of ways to celebrate our anniversary.
>Full Body
I'm really looking forward to it, I'm a huge fan of original game.
>>3275396
He has scars across his eyes and it's a shame that sometimes even official art has them missing, even though it's definitely meant to portray the events after he got them. It's a part of him that I see nothing wrong with but I really hope they don't bother him much. The only time he ever mentions them is the "Time to make you pay back for my scars" line in newest games when he fights against the person who hurt his eyes in first place.
>No.6
Seeing you in these threads makes me want to go and finally finish the novel. I started it long long ago and Nezumi was my favourite character in it.
>>3275678
Sorry, you didn't ask me but personally I'm enjoying the hell out of VA adaptation even though it's not my favourite part. There are small changes here and there but it's still pretty great so far.
>>
>>3275694
I watched a playthrough of the first game (I'm shit at vidya and the screen shaking made me dizzy, so I don't think I could actually play it). Shit was good.
>draw him
That's a cute idea, sounds comfy and perfectly suited for him.
>>3275704
Kakyoin's the best when he's being a dork, he's a joy to watch.
Also: drunken vidya with Kakyoin, what would he play?
>>
File: Dougas.jpg (230 KB, 1280x1126)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>3275678
Pic related
>>3275675
He'd want something to benefit any one else, he's not the type to want to change the past so wishing for something for Aki/Ken is what he'd do.
>>3275633
Thank you, it's always really enkyabke and helps me feel really close to him so I enjoy planning it out each time.
>do you take a piece of merch along
In a manner of speaking, haha (weather was poor, nothing I could do about that) my.mixtape.moe/lzgsly.jpg
>>3275456
Thank you so much, I work really hard on them and am always upset because it's not as good as I imagined but hearing stuff like that makes me feel better about it. I understand the merch feel, we didn't really get much until the movies/pq1 came out a few years ago so I've spent a long time trying to hunt it all down. It's a shame such popular series like SE get shafted in that department, but with the resurgence in older stuff getting things made maybe it'll change.
>>3275419
Thanks, and I agree, spinoffs are usually very hit or miss in terms of flanderization so I consider him very lucky to not have fallen victim. You've got plenty of time and places to choose from, considering P6 won't be around for a while. Catherine is a pretty unique experience compares to them though so I guess it depends on what you're looking for going in.
>>3275396
No blemishes, as far as has been mentioned. Even if he had them there'd be a story behind it and I'd love him the same.
>>3275352
I replay through FES/P3P yearly, and his Social link on all holidays or when I'm down. It's cumulatively at 1800 + hours for total game time.

Does he have a sweet tooth or does he prefer hardy food? What would be his priority for vacations, somewhere scenic or a city somewhere? Would he fidget while he waited or would he be calm?
>>
>>3275396
>Does he have any scars, birthmarks, or tattoos? What do you think of them?
It seems to be ambiguous because the manga shows that the lace pattern he has on his chest is an undershirt but the anime made it appear as a tattoo. Either way, it looks nice on him. There’s no mention of scars or birthmarks unlike the MC who has the Joestar birthmark.

>>3275678
I’m enjoying the adaptation a lot! They really upped their game with this part in terms of music, pacing, and animation. They removed a few minor scenes but added some others as well, so it’s all good in the end. It’s my favorite part of the JJBA series, so every new episode has me hyped up and waiting for more.

I forgot to mention in the extra source material that he appears in at least three video games (the VA ps2 one, All Star Battle, Eyes of Heaven) and two app games (Diamond Records? and Pitter Patter Pop). I’ve only played All Star Battle at a friend’s house back in the day but I’ve never played as my husbando. I’d love to play Pitter Patter Pop but the game isn’t compatible with my iPhone.
>>
>>3275650
>fancy Italian restaurants
Nice way to celebrate. Can't go wrong with Italian food.

>>3275674
>missing an arm
Man, that's grim. Would it have meant him staying alive though?

>>3275675
>wish
He kind of got his, several even, albeit not in the way he would have liked them. As the story leaves him off, I doubt he knows himself what he might want.

>>3275707
The only downside to finishing the novel is that there's more Nezumi afterwards.

Found myself poring over the damn things again >>3275420
Time traveled several hours, gushing over the stupidest lines (like him saying goats are cute) and noticing details I'd either missed or forgotten the first time. One thing that had flown over my head during was just how often Shion tries to put the moves on him, which makes a lot of doujins even more ridiculous, since they tend to make Nezumi the lewd one. So I guess this counts as revisiting the source material.
I apologize for the sperging.

>>3275907
Wow, that setup! Bloody awesome.

>Sweet tooth
Doesn't get to indulge much tho.
>Vacations
Both environment suit him well, as long as he gets to explore and experience new things.
>Waiting
If it's a situation in which he's got the upper hand, then calm and composed and even if it weren't he'd still do his best to keep his cool.
>>
Post husbando in a alternative outfit, either canonical or fanart is fine.
>>
File: [aho] 1497801830965.png (3.56 MB, 1200x1700)
3.56 MB
3.56 MB PNG
>He has the opportunity to have one wish granted. Would the wish only benefit him, someone else (one person or multiple), or everyone? What would that wish be?
I don't think he could resist the temptation to grant one just for himself. As for what he'd want, I'm not sure. Could just go for money. I do wonder if he's afraid enough of death to wish for something like immortality, or unnaturally long life, but I can't be certain.
>>3275907
Your setups are always some of the best ones in those threads, don't be too down on yourself. Setting them up on the beach is such a nice touch for him.
>sweet tooth or hardy food?
I'm gonna say hardy/savory food. Hope he likes spicy food too.
>scenic or city vacations?
He's more of a city boy. I'd like to compromise and choose somewhere scenic that's still a short drive from the city, though.
>Would he fidget while he waited or would he be calm?
He'd fidget, he's not terribly patient.
>>3275944
I'm glad it's going well, and that they're sticking closer to the original art style this time around. The only bit I've seen (since I still have catching up to do) was that dance scene, those effects were so cool.
What are your favorite non-husbando-related parts?
>>3275985
>arm
No, it was a different bet. It was basically the MC making a point about how gambling's all about the risk of a meaningless death, and trying to mitigate that is anathema.
Not sure how him losing an arm after all would affect Washizu's opinion, but I doubt it'd save him.
Clip of the scene, if you want to see: https://files.catbox.moe/hceacp.mkv
I'm trying to pace myself at one full chapter of No. 6 a day so I can draw out the enjoyment, but once I start I do just wanna keep going.
>saying goats are cute
He's absolutely correct.
Don't apologize, this thread is for sperging. I'd do it all the time if it didn't mean filling the thread with shit like "please look at Yukio's shoes, they are great."
>>3275998
No canon alternate outfits, shame.
>>
>>3276023
Have to triple-post because I talk too fucking much and I can't type, but the video has a somewhat sudden cutoff, sorry. Fitting in the extra second would've made it look more awkward.

Is he more of a neat freak or a controlled chaos kind of guy? Would he clash with you on this, if you lived together?
>>
>>3276023
Nice shoes
>>
File: color full back.jpg (2.87 MB, 1676x2694)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB JPG
>>3276028
I actually meant his canonically cool shoes, but those are also good shoes.
>>
File: DSC01312.jpg (1.83 MB, 1944x2592)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB JPG
Forgot to mention, he was also featured in some type of mobage or other web/mobile game a while back. Don't know much about that either, definitely a pattern here.

>>3275633
>it's less about the lewd and more a show of love, albeit more intimate
Absolutely yea, seems like we're on the same page there.

>>3275675
>tfw he'd probably wish to never have been born, a la in the poem episode
Crona nooo ;_;
That aside, I can think of two things he might wish for, both of which would be beneficial to other people - for all of his friends to live/continue living safe and happy lives, or to somehow undo the harm he was made to inflict on others.

>>3275678
Definitely, they're really neat. I own a couple of these (got lucky with a lot on Y!Auctions, after several misses), I have them scanned too but only one fits under the filesize limit.

>>3275907
>always upset because it's not as good as I imagined
I sure know how that feels, staging a nice scene always seems so easy until you actually get down to it. It's a labor of love though, the effort and care certainly shows in yours.
>It's a shame such popular series like SE get shafted in that department
The series actually has a pretty decent variety of merch, it's just that Crona evidently falls outside of the "heroes" camp so he doesn't get the full range of goodies most of his friends do. I'm glad I've been able to find what I have, but a plush or a fig would be really great.
>food
I get the impression he'd have a sweet tooth; his supposed favorite food is more hearty but he does seem open in general.
>vacations
Scenic, I think. The traditional jet setting vacation would probably be pretty stressful for him, I can see him preferring a scenic local road trip for its simplicity.
>waiting
It's shown to a degree in his series, he does get rather anxious and fidgety over some things but I imagine he'd be more passive and relaxed about others.
>>
File: 3456563365.png (366 KB, 303x629)
366 KB
366 KB PNG
>>3275675
Knowing him he would make a wish that was for the good of everyone.

>>3275678
https://files.catbox.moe/e0qhep.jpg
From the movie artbook. The winking face kills me every time.

>>3275907
He's confirmed to like sweet things at least.
Not sure about vacation priorities, he would enjoy both as long as he had friends on the vacation together with him. But he lives in the middle of a city so I could imagine him wanting to travel somewhere more scenic for a change.
He would remain calm while waiting.

>>3275998
It's not a canon outfit because it's for the sake of collab merch but I love this. He always looks cute as hell in uniforms and suits in general.
>>
Do you have any physical items like something he'd have, something to make you think of him? Like a shirt that looks like his, an item similar to a keepsake of his, things like that.
>>
Since I left sage on, here's another question to bump the thread: How would you react if you saw a roleplayer of him? Or even someone who's fictionkin with him?
This isn't about replacing him with a 3D person or any of that, just what you'd think of it as a phenomenon. Would you read what they wrote, or would you rather not know it exists?
>>
>sitting on bus
>picture husband taking seat opposite me and smiling at me
>smile to self and have a good day
Reminder this is yet another reason 2d is superior.
>>3275066
>hobbies
Sometimes video games or music, but not often. Pranks and general mischief. He's a serial loafer. Unless literature counts in his case, or suicide attempts.
>his place
One of the central characters, huge effect on plot.
>friends
His one friend is dead because his other friend betrayed them. He doesn't seem to consider anyone else a friend at this point.
>>3276235
I have a keychain of him... But no, nothing like that.
>>
File: Do23ZeGUcAAE1Gh.jpg (158 KB, 656x837)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>3275419
>moe as fuck
Isn't it?! I just have to share this clip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dFWMEyyA4s
>>3275456
I feel like he'd love gardening as it's a peaceful past time.
>>3275633
Yes, definitely an interesting use of masks that I appreciate.
>>3275419
>using his claws
I imagine that too! They'd surely tear through weeds fast!
>>3275515
>his happiness just makes me so happy in return.
I agree, so much. It seems like such a simple thing but it really does fill one up with overwhelming happiness!

>>3275352
Every day technically, since Granblue is an app I play daily.
>>3275396
Having only read the No.6 novel, I didn't know there was more, so this is a nice surprise. drunk!Shion is hilarious.
He has a single mole on his cheek, and I think it's adorable.
>>3275907
>Does he have a sweet tooth or does he prefer hardy food?
I can see him having a sweet tooth.
>What would be his priority for vacations, somewhere scenic or a city somewhere?
He'd lean more towards scenic, and sparsely populated, though he's not much of a vacationer type.
He's calm, he enjoys peace and quiet more than most so he'd see waiting as a relief.
>>3276026
>Is he more of a neat freak or a controlled chaos kind of guy? Would he clash with you on this, if you lived together?
He leans more towards organized but chaos would annoy him. But he's no neat freak. If we lived together it'd be perfect because I quite like cleaning and organizing...
>>3276235
>Do you have any physical items like something he'd have, something to make you think of him?
I bought two succulents on impulse because of him actually (his gardening hobby). The color just called out to me as they were a pretty blue-ish green, just like his weapons. I feel like he'd appreciate such hardy plants as well.
>>
File: 17366790_p6.jpg (203 KB, 600x500)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>3275396
His P3P AU version has a mole that looks cute https://imgur.com/DO3ECUV

>>3275907
This had me thinking for awhile. Its never stated outright but iirc I never saw him eat anything sweet. Even when Kathrine brought him cake he never touched it. I know she has a sweet tooth so I'm wondering if she was just giving him what she likes instead of what he would enjoy
>What would be his priority for vacations, somewhere scenic or a city somewhere?
He calls the city hes living in a dump at one point so he would enjoy something more scenic

Fidget
Christ even thinking about him board in a waiting room makes me smile.

-Question Time-
>Do you have any older or younger pictures of your husbando canon or not?
In Catharine full body we get to see a high-school age Vincent https://imgur.com/ImBWJs3
I'm looking forward to that

>What would he think of your hobbies
I think he would like games too to but most likely not as strongly
Im a Tokusatsu fan I could see him roll his eyes at first but getting wrapped up in it as the story goes on

>How do you feel about art of your husbando looking stressed or sad?
I like it but feel a bit bad for it like I'm bullying him
>>
File: kaito.png (394 KB, 636x900)
394 KB
394 KB PNG
>Gap moe traits or hobbies?
Since he's a Vocaloid, he doesn't really have a canon personality outside of liking ice-cream. But in most official media he's portrayed in one of two ways: "comical onii-san" or "cool sex-appeal". I tend to think of the former as his normal personality and the latter as a persona he adopts for acting in videos and putting on shows. I think this fits with what little dialogue we get from him in Project DIVA X as well.

>His place in his source material?
He's one of the two original Japanese-language Vocaloids. As such, he's like the older brother of the group. Since Vocaloids are computer programs, he could be thought of as your own personal diva, living inside your computer.

>>3275127
>Official material?
Basically my entire conception of him is based off the Project DIVA rhythm games. The Vocaloids still don't really have much personality in those games, but they play different parts in the various song videos, and generally treat the player as their master, cheering you on when you do well and acting disappointed when you screw up.

>>3275352
>How often do you revisit?
I play Project DIVA almost every day just to see his face and hear his adorable voice. He never fails to cheer me up.

>>3276235
>Physical items?
I carry earbuds with me all the time so I can play DIVA whenever I want. Usually, I pick out blue ones to match him. I also have lots of merch--figures, t-shirts, wall-scrolls, an itabag full of pins/keychains... etc. I don't carry that stuff with me everywhere though.

>>3276389
>Art of him looking stressed or sad?
With most characters, I eat this angsty stuff up, but with Kaito, I just find it upsetting. I only want to see him happy.
>>
>>3276421

>>3275998
>Alternative outfits?
His different modules have so many adorable outfits. My favorites would have to be Holiday and Guilty (pic related), Cyber Neko, Prince Blanc, Majestic Stone, and Diamond Dust.
>>
>>3275985
>downside
meant to say "no more" ah, typo

>>3275998
Eve is canon and absolutely gorgeous

>>3276023
Started binging akagi btw. So far it's slapped my expectations over the face, good stuff. I'm about halfway through it. Love the writing, it's good at creating tension and it's interesting to see how the underlying philosophical themes develop. Won't comment on it yet, I'm waiting to get the whole picture. Yukio a cute tho. Looks like he totally fell in with the wrong crowd. Past the arm bet and I kind of sense where they're going with him but again, I need to finish it first.

And since we're at it, his shoes look great, what's not to love?

>>3276026
Controlled chaos. We both have the same habit of just stacking books everywhere.

>>3276105
Nice collection. The page with facial expressions is cute as hell.

>>3276128
Looks like a model student.

>>3276235
>something to make you think of him
I love going to used bookstores and picking out stuff he might like. Would also love a comfy oversized scarf like his.

>>3276244
>cosplay
ehhh, mixed feelings. It's a pretty easy cosplay anyway. Always happy to see someone showing appreciation but I wouldn't register it as him.
>roleplay
nah, that would be weird, especially if it's a real person. Would be too uncomfortable to interact. Not only are my feelings too strong but I'd get an overall idea that it's forced and not him. I'm fine with him acting as someone else but not someone acting as him (around me that is, otherwise, if that's their thing, they can do whatever)
>fictionkin
what is that?
>would you read what they wrote
dunno, most fanfics I stumbled upon just didn't sound like them at all (or like the novel's own voice). Hell, that's why I can't bring myself to write no. 6 fanfiction, although I do write (which I should be doing now, yet am avoiding it). I might have a doujin idea but I don't know if I should.

>>3276253
Unironically this.
>>
Cont from >>3276442

>>3276354
>drunk Shion
Oh, yes. Didn't see it coming but it sure was fun.
As for Beyond, sadly it's just a few short stories. They do fill in a lot of stuff and are generally nice but the last two either leave on a depressing ending or a mean cliffhanger, depending on how you look at them. I prefer the latter but I might just be in denial.

>succulents
That's so cute. Buying husbando plants is a nice way to honor him. Hope they thrive!

>>3276389
>older or younger pictures
There's a canon version of 12yo him but I think the 16yo one is best.

Well, we're both bookworms, so there's that. I think he'd like videogames too. He'd be mean about my writing (in a constructive way, i hope) and laugh his ass off at my drawings.

>I like it but feel a bit bad for it like I'm bullying him
Same.
>>
>>3276105
>he'd probably wish to never have been born
This sounds soppy, but my reaction was that having a comfy life with you would probably help him feel less like that.
Those are awesome production materials by the way, I didn't get too lucky with mine.
>>3276128
>wing-bang tilting the hat up
That is too cute.
>>3276253
I love imagining little things like this, so comfy.
>>3276354
Buying plants that remind you of husbando is sweet. I'd love to find something like that and do the same.
>>3276421
It's always interesting hearing how vocaloid waifu/husbandofags deal with the (lack of) canon personality, your way makes a lot of sense.
>>3276442
Fictionkin are people who believe themselves to be that character, either through reincarnation or being in their head or some other way. Roleplayers who went off the deep end, I guess?
Also I love your bookstore idea too. It's a nice feeling seeing something I know he'd enjoy, even if it's not something I'd ever pick for myself.
>>
File: 29042433_p9.jpg (84 KB, 480x640)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>Is he more of a neat freak or a controlled chaos kind of guy? Would he clash with you on this, if you lived together?
I always see him as pretty tidy, although I think even in controlled chaos he wouldn't have too much trouble remembering where everything is. I'm definitely worse and he'd get annoyed.
>>3276235
I have a shirt like his, and someday I'd like to find sunglasses that look as much like his as I can manage.
>>3276244
I found a very old livejournal roleplay of him and it was actually kind of fun to read, even if I didn't completely agree with how they characterized him. I tend to look at things like that with morbid curiosity, it's interesting seeing how others have interpreted him. If I ever saw fictionkin I'd probably look around and see what they've written, and see how they think (after laughing my ass off).
>>3276389
Older ones are tough because he ends up looking exactly like another character by the same author. I have some younger ones though, he's such a cute kid. I'm sure he wouldn't have the same hairstyle as his adult one, but it's still cute in kid pictures.
No major issues, mine are all pretty low-key. Maybe he'd want to make things a little more active, but I see him as the kind of guy who can appreciate downtime, so again, I don't think he'd take too much issue.
I do wonder what he'd think of my drawings of him.
I get how you feel about the bullying, but I like those pictures because they make me want to take care of him. As long as they're not outright cruel, of course.
Plus it's relatable.
>>
>>3276442
I love Fukumoto's writing so much. He's at his best in Ten, which takes place a while after and expands even more on Akagi (he was originally from Ten and got popular enough for a prequel), the last three volumes are phenomenal.
Yukio's definitely in the wrong crowd, he's not cut out for the yakuza life. Just makes me want to help him, somehow. Forgot if I said this but fair warning, the last half is all one match and ends in the middle, because it wasn't finished at the time.

Questions:
What makes life worthwhile for him?
How does he learn best? By seeing, hearing, feeling, doing, etc.
>>
File: sing.png (296 KB, 642x1457)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>>3275998
This one is my favorite, it's so simple and cute.

>>3276026
He's pretty neat if only because he doesn't have a whole lot of worldly goods to begin with, I'm more materialistic but I keep things fairly tidy. I don't see it being an issue.

>>3276235
I have a journal that I used to write my poems to/about him in, I can see him having something like that if it counts. A sweater like his here would be nice to have come to think of it, I should see if I can find one.

>>3276244
Headcanons and other fanon stuff can be mildly interesting sometimes I'll admit, but I try to avoid those particular kinds of people.

>>3276389
He's shown at maybe 5-6 years old in flashbacks and his inner world, will post a pic next post. Nothing canon of him older, though.
>hobbies
Gardening would definitely be something we could share, I think he'd also enjoy certain video games and he'd probably take well to art too. It's not as big of an interest for me but I think he'd enjoy baking as well.
>looking stressed or sad
Don't care for it, and honestly I hate how much of the art found around the web shows him in that state. It's obviously a part of him and his story but I'd much rather see a well-drawn picture of him happy than sad or otherwise unwell.

>>3276442
Thank you! And agreed, I love his smile there. So cute.
>>
File: Ep. 21 #11.png (802 KB, 1280x720)
802 KB
802 KB PNG
>>3276565
Yeah, that's the goal. I'd be really happy if I could improve his outlook even a little, not like it'd be a huge feat considering where he comes from but still.
And thanks, if it's any consolation I had to spend a lot buying those sets blind (sellers only included pics of 2-4 of the ~50 sheets in each) before I got lucky with that one.

>>3276567
Aww, kid Yukio is adorable.

>>3276568
Other people I'd say, more specifically people he cares about who care about him in turn. It'd be great if he could find his own source of fulfillment but that's still a good start.
>learn
Doing generally, though he doesn't seem to lag too far behind with the other ways either. Maybe it's just my own bias but I feel like he's smarter than people give him credit for.

Would (or does) your husbando have a varied, extensive wardrobe or would he prefer to keep it simple?
>>
>>3276565
>The lack of canon personality
I’m glad you think it makes sense, desu I hesitated to even post here since everyone was talking about their husbandos’ deep personalities and suchnot, and Kaito... doesn’t have one lol. But I think for me, that’s part of the attachment—since I discovered Kaito on youtube at a young age, I’ve developed my own image of him that’s grown and matured along with me. Of course I project traits I like onto him, but I still love every version of Kaito I see in merch, art, etc. I guess it’s a similar sort of attachment to a teddy bear or something you’ve had for a long time.
>>
File: 35.jpg (242 KB, 455x689)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>3276235
Within the several VG decks I have, I've made a Royal Paladin deck after the archtype he plays. That's as close as I'll get to having something he would have.
And of course, I didn't go easy on my wallet with getting some special shiny/hot stamped versions of cards for it.

>>3276244
I ignore these things. Not my thing. People tend to get his personality wrong to some extent and make up things that aren't canon.
Fictionkin is odd. I don't agree to it, I leave it be.

>>3276568
>What makes life worthwhile for him?
All the fun he has together with people, and through that Vanguard itself. It is the reason to why he is as happy as he is now.

>How does he learn best?
Either by seeing or doing.

>>3276596
If we do count spin offs, his outfits have quite a bit of variety between series'. Sweaters, T-shirts, hoodies, scarves, jackets, etc. He's actually the reason I started liking sweaters so much. Seeing all the cute fanart back in 2011 already really did their job.

>>3276389
He's been shown younger in flashbacks quite a few times and he is grown a bit older in G seasons so I do have both.

He obviously would be happy to know yet another person who plays Vanguard, and card games in general.
Video games I'm not that sure about. I think he wouldn't mind them though. Might not get into them as much as me, but he surely would enjoy fun co-op games.

Seeing him this way usually awakens my strong feelings of wanting to protect him. I don't look for it or want it, but I don't really mind it as long as it's not completely harmful.
>>
File: 37477364346711333097.png (426 KB, 1156x1920)
426 KB
426 KB PNG
>>3275713
>POST
I'll try to post a drawing I made when I get a bit better, since I need more practice.
>>3275907
I dunno if he likes sweets but he does really like snacks and junk food.
He would like to go somewhere he could relax, sleep untill noon and genarally take it easy. He would likely choose scenery and nice weather over tourism and experiencing foreign culture.
Actually, one of my favorite small moments is Jacket sunbathing on a beach with sunglasses on while just the most chill song plays in the background.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiUYFZXy_zc
>>3275998
I only have fanart of that.
Nice socks.
>>3276026
The problem here is that we're both messy, together we could raise a family of nasty roach children.
>>3276235
I recently bought a replica of his jacket and I'm looking forward to getting it in the mail.
>>3276244
I don't mind. Even if it's not very character acurate, it's still people just having fun and essentially larping as a character they care about. I wouldn't read it, but it's harmless enough.
On the other hand the whole fictionkin thing is wierd and prabably another case of teens trying to make themself more special and intresting, without the 'hard work and improving yourself' part. I think it's pretty lazy but they are free to do what they want.
>>
>>3276595
>Headcanons and other fanon stuff can be mildly interesting sometimes I'll admit, but I try to avoid those particular kinds of people.
Yeah, I wouldn't go and talk to them, personally. But if I came across one, I'd probably read through some of their posts out of curiosity.
>>3276650
>I’ve developed my own image of him that’s grown and matured along with me. Of course I project traits I like onto him, but I still love every version of Kaito I see in merch, art, etc.
That sounds like such a unique experience. At first it doesn't sound like it'd work for a husbando with a more established personality, but then, your perspective of him could change over time regardless of who it is.
How long has it been, since you say he's matured with you?
>>3276655
Co-op definitely sounds up his alley. Dunno if it sounds presumptuous, but I see him being the type to play a lot of Nintendo titles, goodhearted fun games, that kind of thing.
Do you play other card games?
>>3276929
That video is lovely, the music in these games is too fucking good. Do you think he'd want to live somewhere like that, or just visit? Dunno if it'd be too touristy for living in.
>nasty roach children
Fuck I laughed. Making them roach houses and mazes out of pizza boxes.
That jacket sounds awesome, also, and good luck on the drawing.
>>3276596
Kid Crona looks like a plushie, I love it.

>What makes life worthwhile for him?
Being alive to enjoy it. Making money and living comfortably without too much fear, but still some mental stimulation.
>How does he learn best? By seeing, hearing, feeling, doing, etc.
Seeing for sure, with the photographic memory, but maybe doing to an extent as well. Whatever gets it stuck in his memory.
>Would (or does) your husbando have a varied, extensive wardrobe or would he prefer to keep it simple?
We only ever see him in the one suit, but I think he'd like having some variety. He's a stylish guy.
>>
Questions:
Has he ever been hurt or betrayed by someone he thought he could depend on? What happened?
Does he have a way with words, or is he more awkward and inarticulate?
Do you think he'd like Christmas?
>>
File: 23456765.jpg (38 KB, 600x450)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
Forgot pic of 12yo him.

>>3276565
>fictionkin
If done unironically, that's just sad. Oh well, the more you learn.

>>3276567
>livejournal roleplay
Agreed on the alternate interpretation, although I could never see something like that as anything other than fanfiction.

Also kid Yukio would probably make a grade A student with that eidetic memory and math skills.

>>3276568
>ends in the middle
I assume it's continued in the manga, right?

>life
Not having to worry about going cold or hungry, getting arrested or hurt. Performing on stage, learning new things and the company of his mice.

>>3276595
>journal
Should count, it sounds like a blend between your world and his, an intersection between the two, thus a wonderful way to show love and think about him.

>>3276650
It's only natural that some people prefer to fill in the gaps themselves. There's a similar concept in literature, by which one provides only a few significant details and lets the audience fill in the rest. Being able to project traits on him is just proof of the freedom you have, so that's pretty cool.

>>3276655
Playing card games with husbando sounds so comfy.

>hurt
In a sense, yes. Can't go that much into it without spoiling and it does work out in the end, sort of.
Then there's the more abstract stuff, like the break between what he sees in Shion and who Shion actually is, the whole smashed idealization and loving that which he himself believes he lacks.

>words
Articulate, witty and pretty venomous at times. Knows when to tone it down though and how to be sweet and funny as well. It's a big part of his character and part of what made me fall for him.

>Christmas
I think he'd enjoy it. He's surely read about it but never had one, so it would be cute to see him celebrate. Just picturing him with a Santa hat reaching up to put decorations on the tree brings a stupid smile to my face.
>>
>>3276944
>How long has it been?
About 11 years give or take? I remember being moved to tears when he got his V3 release in 2013 cause it felt like he was growing up and improving as a singer (Kaito gets a lot of flak for not sounding great, but the problems with his voice were mostly fixed in his V3 update).

>>3277162
That’s true, and I don’t really want them to assign more of a personality to him anyway since I might not like that personality so much.

Here’s a question since I’ve only been answering stuff so far: Do you think he’d enjoy shopping? Not just for clothes, but for anything else like electronics, or makeup, or even weapons or something. Do you think he’d be a frugal shopper or loose with money?

I imagine Kaito as quite vain, though it’d also be a necessity for his job if he was a singer or actor. I think he’d enjoy clothes shopping a lot but be awful about making up his mind about what to buy, and he’d be bad at saying “no” to store associates trying to sell him stuff, so in the end he’d end up spending way too much.
>>
>>3275998
I guess his outfit in the remake counts?
>>
File: 1532148754597.png (1.09 MB, 1173x659)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>3275066
Goodness yes. He's such a no-nonsense assertive straight man that his seriousness IS the joke. So all the times that shell cracks (which is more often than you'd think) and he's goofing off or doing cute things in the bg are even more adorable. He's so earnest about everything. Hard to single out any particular trait as much as a pattern of behavior, so it's easier to say he has an essence of moeGAR.
Well he's not THE main character, it's an ensemble cast, and his friend Keith is the one who gets more conventional anime protag traits and progression (kinda), but he's close. He kicks off the story when he gets kidnapped by aliens then tortured and experimented on for a year before coming back with a warning then becoming the leader of the heroes since he's a prodigy pilot. Eastern fans joke that he's the true princess and heroine to Keith's more traditional hero, and even though his job is to be an active fighter and the face of the heroes he does spend a surprising amount of time moving the plot forward as a passive figure by motivating Keith and being his damsel in distress, plus he literally inherits princess Allura's duties, so they're not really wrong about that haha.
Besides his bromance with Keith, his other teammates, and his ex, it's not clear. They don't really dwell on his backstory much but the whole reason his ex left him was because he chose to cut him out of his life in order to continue doing what he loved, so I wouldn't be surprised if he lost all his other nonprofessional relationships by then.
>>3275127
I wish but the chance of spinoffs is sadly low. There's some books and comics but while they have some charming moments they're clearly aimed at very young children.
>>3275139
Joseph is my absolute fave and I love how Josuke takes after him in all the right ways, but heavier on the sweet than the bratty side.
>>3275704
One of my fave moments in SC and a shining moment for Jotaro too despite preferring him more in the later parts.
>>
>>3275396
He's got a big Guts-esque one across his nose that one of the head animators threw in during the design process. We'll never learn how exactly he got it but I guess it was when he was a gladiator. A lot of fanartists like to assume he got cut up pretty badly back then or as a guinea pig and some of the episode directors have drawn his body with scars like this one, but others have not, and on the show at least his arms or neck are pristine, so it remains fanon. Clearly this is why we need a proper shirtless scene from him, so we can know the truth of the matter. I do like the nose scar. Makes his design stand out more and it even looks like a cute blush in many shots.
>>3276244
They're out there, and rather cringy if you ask me since they're wholly concerned with shipping and catering to shippers. Explicit kinning is not so common, but the fandom is downright plagued with people who identify with one of the characters to a scary extent, but I don't see as many who do it to him in particular. Small mercy I guess? Usually they SI to get at him than as him. While people can certainly relate to some of them, he's got too many definitive issues going on which is probably why he's a poor choice of SI. There are people who "use" him to bang their real faves (usually Keith) but they don't treat him very well. They file off all of the traits that make him interesting and diminish his flaws and insecurities in order to make him more convenient vehicle for delivering their fave a dose of healing cock, which I find really offputting and reductive.
>>3276026
Definitely more of a neat freak. Very orderly and fastidious but won't cramp down on you for not living up to it. Don't expect him to pick up after you though. If someone else calls you out on it he'll take their side over yours.
>>3276595
Cute! I really like the bird too. There's something heartwarming about the sight of someone being able to attract small animals to themselves.
>>
File: shiro lily.jpg (221 KB, 750x1000)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
(last post in a row for now)
>>3275998
He has the most outfits and design changes out of the main cast by far. Hard to choose just one so I'll go with something I drew up. Not sure if I want to bother finishing it since the composition is so lazy and uninspired, but I got the idea since similarly to Artoria (I refuse to use the "official" spelling), he comes in three major flavors: the base form (himself), "dark" form (really an innocent clone body programmed to be a sleeper agent, but he unfairly looks down on him), and a "light" form (his soul resurrected into the clone's body by magic), plus all the variations within those, as well as a few more. And, like Saber, he is a more powerful and accomplished, strong-willed "heroine" who nevertheless defers to the younger "hero" character, receives the most elaborate fight scenes, and seems to be a fave with staff artists. To the point that one of the animators for the show is even making and selling R18 doujinshi of him, hilariously enough.
>>3275230
Official spinoffs fucking with the characters you know and love after the fact is really painful, especially if they're supposed to be from the same people responsible for making you fall for them in the first place. I've heard things about the way they keep doing the cast of P4 particularly dirty. I'm glad at least Shinji made it out OK.
>>3275907
He'll eat about anything as long as it's properly nutritious and not too disgusting. He loves cafeteria food so he's no gourmand.
Vacation is a foreign concept to him. But he'd probably prefer the city. Plenty of landmarks to get his nerd on, convenient access to amenities, and besides he's been all over the galaxy so the novelty of "scenic" locales has probably worn off by now.
If he was ever a fidgetter at any point he's long trained himself out of those habits by now. Being able to stay calm in extremely difficult situations is one of the skills that kept him alive for as long as it did.
>>
File: DLyYGctU8AAmoWG.jpg (61 KB, 389x500)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>3276944
I agree with that really, there's a lot of fun Nintendo titles he'd probably find easy to enjoy. Speaking of them, Smash just came out and I think he'd find all the various sword fighter characters interesting. I feel like he'd have fun playing a game like this with friends and such, he already has the atmosphere of friendly competition with card gaming.
And I've also played MtG, Pokemon TCG and YGO. I just really love cards games, but VG is about the only one I keep up with since years ago. I'd say my heart found me a very fitting target of affection.

>>3276026
He keeps things neat and tidy. It definitely would clash a bit with my "whatever" attitude, but if I actually did live with him I would feel guilty if I didn't help him with housework. Doing things together is always more enjoyable.

>>3276946
>Does he have a way with words, or is he more awkward and inarticulate?
He used to be the latter but over the years he grew up much more confident and less awkward. It's a part of him I admire.
>Do you think he'd like Christmas?
He surely likes Christmas. It's a great holiday for him to spend time with family or friends.

>>3277189
I don't see him being much of a shopper. Unless he's at a game store, one focused for tabletop/card games specifically. But he usually goes to card shops for the sake of meeting people and playing games and not really for shopping unless a new set is out. I guess shopping for clothes is a given, don't think he would dislike it or anything either.
He's quite an organized person so he's probably also pretty money smart.
>>
>>3277162
>lj roleplay
Definitely agree on it being fanfiction, but it is fun to read. It was some big cross-series group roleplay about a spaceship that was stuck in a time loop or something, made for an interesting read.
And yes, the story continues for quite a while in the manga. Anime finishes around chapter 108-109, out of 306, most of which is that same match.
Still reading No. 6 by the way, just finished the first volume. Feels like it's going by so fast, it's a great read.
>>3277217
>>3277249
>>3277256
>earnest straight man who still gets his cute lighthearted moments
I admit I'm very biased towards those types of characters, he sounds great. That torture backstory is horrifying though, I'm sorry.
>They file off all of the traits that make him interesting and diminish his flaws and insecurities in order to make him more convenient vehicle for delivering their fave a dose of healing cock
This seems to be a universal fujo trait, I swear, but the Voltron fandom seems to take it all to a disturbing extreme. I can't begin to comprehend that particular rabbit hole.
Also I love your drawing so far, I hope you can finish it or work out something you like more. I love seeing everyone's drawings here, honestly, it's so nice.
>>3277308
It's cool that you already share such a big hobby with him, feels like I should get more into mine's hobby. I do like the visual of Aichi in a card shop on a game night, having a blast with a bunch of new players.
>housework with husbando
My heart.
>>
>Has he ever been hurt or betrayed by someone he thought he could depend on? What happened?
Yasuoka, his manager, seemed to drop him like a hot potato after a particularly bad match. (The manga says that nobody knows where Yukio went in that time period, so I'm assuming that includes Yasuoka.) I guess "betrayed" depends on how much confidence Yukio held in their working relationship, but that's a letdown for anyone.
I wonder how he lived and felt during that time, when he just disappeared from public knowledge. Where he went, if he struggled to find work, if he burdened himself with regrets and humiliation, how he felt about all the rumors about Akagi floating around. I just want to believe he found some kind of happiness, somewhere.
About average. He's crude when he's angry, gets tricked by some rather bullshit wordplay at a crucial point. Also doesn't use as many creative metaphors or similes as some of the other characters, even berating the MC for his cryptic metaphors, but I think that's more about his personality. He'd rather be straightforward - unless it'd embarrass him, of course - and expects the same from others.
I think he'd enjoy the decorations and trading gifts. Although it is more of a romantic holiday there, dunno how that would affect things for him. Almost nobody has any romantic relationships in Fukumoto works, it is a mystery.
>>3277189
11 years is amazing, congrats!
>Do you think he’d enjoy shopping? Do you think he’d be a frugal shopper or loose with money?
I think he'd have some fun looking around at high-tech electronics, flashy clothes, fancy things, maybe some godawful colognes. I'll always be convinced for whatever reason that he's got expensive tastes, maybe it's the outfit. Plus he just likes to impress people, so it's not a huge stretch.
He'd want to empty his wallet, but restrain himself for the sake of his savings account.
>>
>>3277162
>kid Yukio would probably make a grade A student with that eidetic memory
Speaking of which, I have to post this. Lost child Yukio reciting an absurd amount of personal information to a very confused Yasuoka on patrol. He's just too cute.

More lighthearted questions, since mine are usually serious:
Do you two share any flaws?
Imagine him walking into a glass door. How does he react? How does he recover?
Does he wake up before his alarm goes off, or does he sleep through it?
>>
File: johan.jpg (744 KB, 802x1125)
744 KB
744 KB JPG
>>3275066

No. If he was moe he wouldn't be my husbando.

Very important. The hunt exists because of him. His intelligent strategies to reach his goals is always leaving everybody behind. Nobody was able to get him.

No. Closest people would be his sister and his doctor.
>>
File: Ep. 21 #10.png (648 KB, 1280x720)
648 KB
648 KB PNG
>>3276944
>Kid Crona looks like a plushie
I know, right? He's so cute.
>hurt or betrayed
By his mother in a sense, though it's hardly a betrayal as their relationship had always (as far as is shown) been one of hurt and dysfunction. He was also lead to believe that his friends at the Academy betrayed him rather than it being the other way around, however even when he was most lost he was aware in some capacity that it wasn't truly the case.
>words
Both, he gets very awkward and stuttery when he's nervous but he also has a few lines that're quite poignant and hard-hitting. Ditto for his poem, if others' reactions to it are anything to go by. I suppose that's another gap moe trait, heh.
>Christmas
I think he would, he'd probably enjoy having a reason to give gifts more than anything, maybe the general cheery hubbub of the season too. I'd still spoil him with plenty of presents for the occasion though, I'm sure his reaction would be positively adorable.

>>3277162
>sounds like a blend between your world and his, an intersection between the two
That's a really nice way of putting it, yeah. I'd originally bought it as a shared gift of sorts for Christmas a few years ago, I figured if he were here he'd appreciate having a nice journal.

>>3277189
He might enjoy browsing odd nick-nacks at a thrift or antique store or something but I don't see him being much of a shopper in general.

>>3277249
Thank you, and you're absolutely right. It's like they can sense his good-naturedness, so sweet. That's a very nice drawing by the way, looks pretty sharp so far.
>>
>>3277485
Cont
>>3277321
We both have very low self esteem, but we'd definitely (or hopefully, at least) be able to keep each other in check when it comes to that. I think I've referenced building each other up before and that's one such area it applies to.
>glass door
Stunned and embarrassed, he'd be taken aback for a second before righting his mistake and shuffling away hoping no one noticed.
>alarm
Likely the former, either anxiety or just plain force of habit would probably rouse him well before his alarm would.
>>
File: 1484183043694.jpg (223 KB, 712x928)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>3276596
>Would (or does) your husbando have a varied, extensive wardrobe or would he prefer to keep it simple?
Only thing he wears is his normal outfit, underwear and a tux in one ending
would love to see him in more things

>>3276946
>Has he ever been hurt or betrayed by someone he thought he could depend on? What happened?
At one point Katherine lies about [spoiler]being pregnant[/spoiler] to manipulate Vincent, being a game you choose how this playes out
In the middle I guess
I think he would like it

>>3277189
>Do you think he’d enjoy shopping?
He goes shopping with Katherine but sees using him as a pack mule so he doesn't look like hes having fun https://imgur.com/a/rRVxwQ6
>>3277189
>Do you think he’d be a frugal shopper or loose with money?
Fairly loose if its something he really wants
>>3277321
>Do you two share any flaws?
Not knowing what we what we want in life. Avoidance Complacency and i'm sure a few others.

>Imagine him walking into a glass door. How does he react? How does he recover?
I imagined him being drunk and yelling at the door
>Does he wake up before his alarm goes off, or does he sleep through it?
Sleep through it
>>
>>3275066
I'll just say this.

Cyrus Albright from Octopath Traveler:

-a Chad Thundercock
-is smart and witty
-definitely a cute boi that women would fawn over
-anyone who's played the game would definitely know what I mean

That is all.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.