[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: steaks.gif (401 KB, 498x498)
401 KB
401 KB GIF
>he hasn't taken the organpill yet
>>
>>18849118
I eat organs all the time though
>>
>>18849118
I just finished a tube of liverwurst though
>>
>>18849118
Does eating penis count? I mean in the sense of performing fellatio here, not cooking and eating a bull penis or something.
>>
File: The boys not a ghoul.jpg (50 KB, 1125x759)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>18849118
>>
>>18849248
Just tell Hank it's how the pioneers ate it so that they wouldn't have to waste every part of the animal.
>>
Beef liver filtered me
>>
>>18849187
I have heard that semen is a good source of protein, so I think it can be an adequate replacement for meat.
>>
>>18850636
Try calf liver
Lamb liver is also very nice
>>
Our ancestors fed organs to the dogs.

Eating "nose to tail" is a marketing trick meant to jew you into buying expensive dessicated organ supplements. Liver Kang and Paul Fruitadinho are the best examples of these types of scammers.

Eating organs is dangerous and multiple people in the carnivore community like Franky Steffano and the scammer Fruitadinho I mentioned earlier developed serious health issues from eating that shit: kidney damage and electrolyte disbalance respectively.

Any retard saying he eats "nose to tail" should go eat a dog's anus. Muscle meat of ruminant animals contains all the nutrition a human needs and you do not need to eat any organslop.
>>
>>18849118
Literally just finished eating some chicken liver pâté with beet root on rye bread.
>>18850724
> bunch of nutjobs eat organs so organs must be le bad
You can use the same “argument” for literally any kind of food.
>>
>>18850724
It's because of cultural differences. You guys just don't know how to cook organs properly and hate crunchiness. Liver King is a moron who doesn't cook his liver out of the primal LARP.
>>
>>18850732
>>18850763
Bart Kay said it best:

>"Requirement for organ meats is not 1 gram. Everything you need is in muscle meat. Can be okay to add some organ meats. Risk factors of overdoing liver can be high concentration of retinol, which can be toxic. Can throw the copper/zinc ratio out of balance and cause problems."

>"Inuit eat seal blubber and muscle meat, give the innards to the dogs. Lions eat entrails first, muscle last."

>"Humans developed close human-canine relationships. It wasn’t because dogs could sniff out salads. Dogs useful in hunting."

>"Dogs need organs, bones, and muscle meat and fat."

https://oneradionetwork.com/all-shows/everything-youve-heard-about-human-physiology-nutrition-and-physical-performance-is-probably-dead-wrong-october-11-2022/
>>
Irish fella told me to soak liver in apple cider vinegar for 15 minutes then pan fry. Has anyone heard of this? Is it good?
>>
>>18850834
no
>>
Lungs are GOAT
>>
All I eat from cow and chicken is heart. Literally 2,50 like 4-5 servings of pig heart, 6 dollars for 6 servings of res. I don't really much like the taste of marble anymore. Maybe Spam marbling is ok.
>>
>>18850834
Irish people literally destroy their livers as a hobby, don't take advice about livers from them any longer.
>>
>>18850778
Hunter nomadic cultures have lost, multiple times.
Get over it.
>>
>>18851061
which country are you from?
>>
>>18849118
nanaland OH NOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>18850732
Dane detected.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.