[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hg.jpg (215 KB, 1024x1024)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
Think about it: you max all the nutrients the body needs every day, effectively spoiling it. It's also by definition monotonous.

How is this any different from being a fat glutton?
>>
File: 1664760406033051.jpg (120 KB, 884x1074)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
I fucking hate this board.
>>
>>18621836
Remember when McDonalds had the $1 fruit parfait
>>
>>18621836
Here's how to eat healthy
it might surprise you...
you just eat less
and make shit from scratch
>>
File: experts say.jpg (15 KB, 369x308)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>effectively spoiling it
eat less, fatty

>It's also by definition monotonous
if your idea of "healthy" is "raw vegan" maybe
>>
>>18621836
>is it retarded to act retarded
you tell me OP
>>
>>18621836
hunter gatherers had much more nutritious diets and were much healthier
>>
>>18621836
You're correct OP. Man should suffer a few days before he gets a healthy reward. This activates your genetic drive, it is proven that long durations of hunger repairs your DNA. Besides that, what us eating healthy anyway, if you eat healthy every day it is not healthy, it's just as being happy everyday. You cannot truly be happy in life if you're happy everyday, it doesn't exist. You must know and experience the opposite. That doesn't mean you need to eat unhealthy, just eating way less and much simpler food for a while solves this and makes you and your body appreciate food, food that heals you, healthy food.
>>
>>18624094
This guy gets it
>>
File: de4.jpg (38 KB, 600x689)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>becone God level home cook
>can make literally anything from scratch that tastes as good as I can get in most reasonable restaurants
>food tastes so du min good I eat a lot of it
>get fat but also addicted to amazing food
>idea of eating bland monotonous healthy diet sounds like mental torture to me now
>>
>>18621836
This is now a blueberry fetishism thread.
>>
>>18625010
I'm a great cook and I use my skills to make healthy food taste great
>>
>>18621836
> granola sugar slop
> healthy
>>
File: wemuc.jpg (215 KB, 946x715)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>18621836
>Is it unhealthy to eat healthy?
>Think about it
>>
>>18626564
There is literally nothing which can't be flavor-maxed or health-maxed. But those are tow opposite directions. You can't travel left while also traveling right. You must choose to flavor-max or to health-max but not both.

This is an essential paradox of food itself.
>>
>>18621836
That is true. If fat and carbs didn't taste so good they'd be thought of as health foods because your body still requires them both. On the other hand if fiber tasted like foie gras it would be thought of as an unhealthy food to be limited in consumption.
>>
>>18626779
Truly retarded take. Fiber has a profoundly different impact to your body than carbs do. Fiber isn't nearly as readily converted to energy as carbs and fats are, and that difference is specifically why one is treated as health food while the other is not.
>>
>>18621836
>effectively spoiling it

What do you even mean by this fatty?
>>
>>18626788
Too much of a good thing + daily consistency leads the body to be lazy and spoiled/expecting the best and will do terrible if you throw it a curveball.
>>
>>18626767
Absolutely wrong, my food is both extremely healthy and delicious.
>>
>>18626814
This is the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard.

Your body will do terrible if you eat terrible regardless of how well you ate before. Your body is versatile and can handle changes in nutritions well.

Do you think early humans just keeled over and died when the harvest or hunt failed?
>>
>>18626788
man how did the t-shirt know i have a short penis
>>
>>18626881
Like what?
>>
>>18627119
Salads (plenty of different veggies with balsamic vinegar and olive oil), bone broth, chicken, beef (including many organs) to give a few examples.

All delicious when prepared properly.
>>
>>18626767
>disproves entire argument
>>
>>18627252
You're gonna sit there and tell a salad and a bowl of bone broth is as delicious as a slab of lasagna or a fully loaded baked potato?
>>
>>18627366
It truly is when well prepared (not hard at all), beside the more you eat healthy and disregard junk food the more you will crave healthy food and find it appealing because of stuffs happening with your gut microbiome.
>>
>>18627252
desu how do you even make a "good" salad? what's a "nice meal" look like to you (share pic)?
>>
>>18627824
Won't share pics but my idea of a great salad is a base of arugula, dices of avocado, thinly sliced onions and cherry tomatoes (cut in two). Olive oil and balsamic vinegar as stated before.
I like to have some protein with it, like smoked salmon, cold chicken breast or even eggs.

But really it goes down to your personal preferences, carrots, bellpepers, beetroot, there's plenty of very healthy food to put in a salad.
>>
>>18627739
You're a fucking retard. Well prepared lasagna infinitely MOGS a well prepared salad 99% of the time. That's simple biology because the lasagna provides you with the fats and carbs your brain craves.
>>
>>18626781
Fiber was just an example. Point is that everything is required in moderation and that too much of a good thing becomes a bad thing.
>>
>>18628543
Cope, enjoy being fat.
>>
>>18624094
I’ll eat whatever the fuck I want numbnuts and there’s nothing you can do to stop me. How about that bitch tits?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.