[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: badges.jpg (705 KB, 2121x1414)
705 KB
705 KB JPG
Why don't Boy Scouts sell cookies?
>>
>>18385720
boys aren't supposed to grow up to be faggots like women. Similarly it is woman's job to buy mass produced goyslop and use her skills of deception to attempt to pass it off as her own cooking. No woman has EVER made salsa or queso dip
>>
>>18385720
(((big popcorn)))
>>
>>18385720
Give it 20 years and they'll be selling dresses
>>
>>18385732
They are not supposed to grow up like faggots? tell that to the scout leaders, they already turn them into cucks by RAPING THEM, I'm sure selling cookies is better for them than sexual assault.
>>
>>18385760
>gay people touch kids
this isn't the bombshell you think it is
>>
>>18385732
>No woman has EVER made salsa
my step mom and her friends make a ton of salsa every year and jar it
>>
>>18385720
boy scouts teaches you to light fires and forage in the woods and shoot bows
girl scouts teaches you to give men snacks so they don't beat you to death
>>
File: cring.png (262 KB, 429x490)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
>>18385732
Can't say I ever met a girl scout that tried to pass off the cookies as their own cooking before
>>
File: ByTheBook.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>18385720
Why are zoomers completely oblvious to the "cooking is for women" stereotype?
>>
>>18385877
Zoomer boys had to learn how to cook since the girls are far too zonked out on numerous prescription drugs to function properly
>>
>>18385720
My friend is a BSA Troop leader. His son is a boy scout and his daughter was a girl scout, but now they're both in boy scouts, or just "scouts".

This is his take on the few years his daughter was in girl scouts.

They don't do fucking anything. They spend half the year being trained to sell cookies and then selling them. Bullshit programs, no useful skills taught, no enduring legacy and fucking zero of the girl scouts stick around to complete the program as young adults.

The sales pressure they were under by GSA was disgusting. They would force them to pickup trunkloads of cookies and then not let them return them. At one point his wife just fucking bought them herself and pulled her daughter out of girl scouts. One winter they had a booth setup outside the local Walmart when it was legit 0ºF and the Walmart manager bought all the cookies and called the cops on GSA just for the sake of the girls. Fuck that pyramid scheme, it's literally entirely revolved around selling boxes of literally 7 cookies for $5.

Boy scouts have actual funding streams and donors because their programs are valuable. UNPOPULAR OPINION: The best thing that could have happened to BSA and GSA is BSA allowing girl scout packs. I hope GSA dies in a fire.
>>
>>18385877
desu women are only good in the kitchen for baking, making sandwiches, and cooking simple shit like that, they are too retarded to cook on a grill, have you ever seen women bbq? but I do agree with what you're saying, women are generally better in the kitchen than men, and this new generation is ignoring sensible reasoning like that because they think it's "sexist" or whatever the fuck their new age sensitive and triggered all the time attitude is.
>>
Co-ed scouts would have been great, would have lost my virginity years earlier.
>>
>>18385720
Because they're all looking up the skirts of the girl scouts, weren't you ever a kid?
>>
>>18385944
> selling boxes of literally 7 cookies
That's a lie lol
>>
>>18385944
The girls learn the art of selling not only cooking but themselves, that way they become marriage material so they can pump out kids and keep the economy going.
>>
>>18385944
>They don't do fucking anything.
funny enough i was a boyscout in an all boy troupe but all the leaders were women, we also did nothing. very stingy with badges and most of what we did was just running around play games
>The best thing that could have happened to BSA and GSA is BSA allowing girl scout packs. I hope GSA dies in a fire.
and when every someone says the gsa should allow boys they call the bsa racist because something something not enough blacks...
>>
File: Girl-Scout-Cookies.png (501 KB, 597x497)
501 KB
501 KB PNG
>>18386150
well whatever I prefer Tagalongs and shit's a ripoff
>>
>>18385720
Why don't Boy Scouts sell cookies?
Why don't boy scouts sell steaks beer and hamburgers?
>>
Because YWNBA Girl Scout
>>
>>18386313
>he doesn't shake the box before handing over the cash
You played yourself
>>
>>18385720
They are too busy getting molested by their scout leader.
>>
>>18385849
one man... many jars...
>>
>>18386370
Yeah unfortunately the openly let in the gays now. Before they had to keep on downlow to get access to the boys.
>>
File: file.png (347 KB, 587x344)
347 KB
347 KB PNG
I've been refilling my box of Samoas with these and no has been the wiser.
>>
>>18386162
>troupe
>women "leaders"
>doesnt call them scout masters
sounds to me like you were never in boy scouts.
or did you just join the scouts last year or maybe you did some shoddy european version of the scouts
>>
>>18386608
I think he's just not in Merrican scouts anon be nice
>>
I would like to send my son to boy scouts but am afraid he’d be molested.
>>
>>18386623
You probably have an ugly kid
>>
>>18385720
Because they're too busy getting fucked by pedophiles.
>>
>>18386313
>I prefer Tagalongs
The grocery knockoffs have expanded to include these.

>>18385720
I’ve thought about this before, IMO if they did I think it would be more Boy Scout-ey to sell fresh baked cookies using some sort of portable oven. The popcorn is way too expensive and stuff like cured meats (pepperoni sticks or beef jerky) are also too pricey without enough impulse enticement.
>>
>>18386795
>The grocery knockoffs have expanded to include these.
I know and I will never buy from the GSA slave trade again. Ever.
>>
>>18385720
because of people like me
>>
>>18385720
because they sell boy scout buttered popcorn, made with real buttered boy scouts.
>>
>>18385944
This is basically Herbalife for children
>>
We always used them for grooming. I hate queers as much as the next non degenerate person but they had access to the kids. I am strait.
>>
>>18385944
The concept of girl and boy scouts is really weird to me. I was in the scouts here in Finland for several years and both the boys and the girls did the same stuff together. Of course when we went camping boys and girls had their own tents.
>>
>>18387111
As children, wouldn't that make it more inconvenient to fuck or was there just more private areas you took your business?
>>
They should have fag scouts so they can learn to rape children when they get older
>>
>>18387115
When I was in the scouts I was prepubescent so fucking wasn't something that was in our minds. We just wanted to have fun in the forest while camping and learning new skills.
>>
>>18385732
Boy scouts has all sorts of gay shit going on behind the scenes, ask somebody who went up to star or life before getting out they'll probably have a story for you
>>
I wish scouts had more straight MAP stuff.
>>
They should sell jerky.
>>
>>18385720
>why dont boyscouts teach their daughters to be whores that flirt with older men in order to push a product they dont even get a cut from selling

honestly i think the bigger question is how did we get to the point where everyone thought it was okay to pimp out your daughter for globalhomo.
>>
>>18387126
all things BSA does and none of which GSA does
>>
Which do you join if you are a straight guy but want girls?
>>
*young girls
>>
>>18387171
You take boxing and music classes.
>>
>>18385720
i bought some popcorn from some like 8 years ago, whole jar unopened around here somewhere
>>
>>18387163
That's pretty sad. What do GSA do? Learn how to knit and make cookies?
>>
>>18387191
they almost learn how to knit, but they do learn how to stand in the rain and sell cookies
>>
I'd buy all their cookies and let them keep them for other favors.
>>
>>18385849
>>
>>18386600
The new keebler elf guy design sucks.
>>
>>18386623
You gotta molest him first, get your scent on him to warn the others.
>>
>>18385732
>boys aren't supposed to grow up to be faggots like women
>Boy Scouts
so, why they suck cock then? Boy Scouts are literal faggots giving ass and sucking cock at camps, thats the Boy Scouts lore.
>>
>>18385944
>>18387191
Former girl scout here. Can confirm we did jack shit.

Our troop meetings were mostly about completing whatever task was outlined in the handbook for our badges to make our troop leaders look good. When cookie season started, it was all hands on deck to sell, sell, sell. We would have legitimate strategy meetings planning out what neighborhoods or public places we'd go to as a group and which neighborhoods were "off limits" so we didn't invade another troop's territory.

Our camping trips were a joke. We were always in lodges or small cabins and never spelt in tents, let alone learn how to pitch one. We'd spend the weekend doing arts and crafts. The most outdoorsy thing we'd do is going hiking for a day or play softball. I was always jealous of the BSA who got to do things archery or go fishing, learn to clear that fish, and then cook that fish for dinner. But hey, if you ever need a portal mini stove made from a tin can or want to bake a cake on a campfire, I got you.
>>
Thin Mints should be illegal. I put a box in the freezer and go through the whole thing in two days.
>>
>>18386313
What the fuck I remember them all being packaged like the thin mints, what the hell happened and when?
>>
>>18387458
So the girls are basically there to make money. How much does it cost to be a scout in the US because I'm sure it's not free? Not only do you have to pay but then you are a slave laborer.
>>
>>18387458
O S W E G O
S
W
E
G
O
>>
>>18387496
According to their websites, BSA charges a $25 one-time joining fee and is $75 annually.

GSA is only $25 annually. However, I found some other web sites saying that local GSA councils can charge different fees to join them on top of the annual fee to the organization.

I believe both scouts have to buy their own uniforms, handbooks, badges, pay for their own transportation, and book their own events. I think there are additional costs for the troop leader to keep the troop active each year, but I'm not sure. This is why they hold different fundraisers to raise money and cover their costs. But it seems pretty clear that the GSA's main focus is maximizing profits on cookie sales for the organization itself.
>>
>>18385720
Why don’t the Boy Scouts just sell meat sticks? I remember the cheerleaders, footballers, and choir students fundraising with these things.
>>
File: 1601869851290.jpg (25 KB, 321x322)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>18387458
>bake a cake on a campfire
>>
>>18387496
>How much does it cost to be a scout in the US
Most of the organization's money comes from the troop, not individual boys. That's why they fundraise so damn often
>>
>>18387191
Our boy scout troop shared a meeting hall with the local girl scout troop. Our meetings were usually right after theirs so we'd see them wrapping up occasionally. Unironically 90% of the time they'd be doing arts and crafts or some shit like that, maybe they went camping once or twice a year. It just seemed like a joke
>>
>>18385720
They sell popcorn, way overpriced pop corn.
Should really consider selling something different.
I buy the cookies from the girl scouts, some kinds I still like although they aren't cheap either.
Bought popcorn from the boy scouts once, never again.
>>
>>18385985
>have you ever seen women bbq?

You know what? Come to think of it, no, I haven't. Not flinging shit here, just saying.
>>
When I was a Boy Scout back in the late 1970s-Early 1980s, we sold fertilizer.

> early spring, still snow on the ground
> go thru neighborhood offering mimeographed product lists to neighbors
> they pre-order all kinda weed & feed, mulch, etc.
> month or so later, big rig truck pulls up in front of Scoutmasters house
> me a dad load up the 1976 Buick Estate Wagon with stuff
> drive around to neighbors delivering weed & feed, mulch, etc.
> neighbors happy, Scout troop makes money
>>
>>18390054
My troop would paint houses in the summer and sell Christmas trees in winter. I remember feeling bad for the boys who were stuck selling popcorn.
>>
>>18390054
my troop sold christmas wreaths and other christmas plant decorations in the winter. was one of the comfiest service outings we had because we'd have it all delivered to one guy's dad who had a machine shop and we'd stand in the shop and shoot the shit while eating donuts and cheap coffee and waiting for people to come pick their orders up.
>>
>>18385985
>women are generally better in the kitchen than men,
lmfao
>>
>>18385720
>ctrl+f 'cream filling'
>0 results
disappointed
>>
>>18388388
My aunt does some kickass barbecue... she also does women and rolls her own cigs... She might be more of a man than I am.
>>
>>18388219
Yes you can. I don't know what method they used, but here's what I immediately thought of:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39amO8qgi2U

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.