[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

I propose a new law: it’s illegal to create an Italian food restaurant in the Pacific Northwest until they really get their shit together and figure it out, and even then they would need permission from the government
>>
alright OP where did you go that was so awful
>>
>>18198062
A place called Lucca in Portland. worst personal pizza I’ve ever had, it was about as thin as receipt paper, and a cocktail with barely any alcohol in it. They still required proof of vax for sitting inside and the staff was really shitty and rude: it’s like, you don’t have to be in business if you don’t want to…
>>
>>18198072
you should have pooped on their floor. that would have taught them

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.