[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1956812029.jpg (234 KB, 1280x720)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
When was the last time you lost control, anon?
>>
>>18021158
>be me
>decide to eat two cans of tuba instead on one
>>
I added ice to my water

Forgive me
>>
I ate a family sized bag of chips and a bunch of sour cream and onion dip. the only other thing I ate was one of those 99c microwavable frozen hamburgers.
>>
i just did bulimia last night because i was too uncomfortable to fall asleep because i ate 24 tacos
>>
>>18021175
Damn g cool it on the tacos why don't ya haha
>>
>>18021158
I have non-diabetic hypoglycemia and sometimes I'll completely freak out and just eat as much as I can until the sickness goes away.
Most recently, I ate a whole 12-inch oven pizza, ruffles and dip, baby carrots, and a breakfast sandwich.
The worst part about this is that I can never have breakfast cakes. Pancakes, waffles, french toast; anything with syrup will drive me to another episode.
>>
>>18021167
decadent fool
>>
>>18021182
fags here will talk shit because they're stupid, but please consider a ketogenic diet
>>
File: chrome_eOpGSq6K8t.png (169 KB, 260x267)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>>18021158
>>
>>18021158
Got high and ate 3 bars of chocolate + soda + something super sweet I can't even remember anymore, felt like shit the day after
>>
>>18021158 Me in the centre.
>>
>>18021182
>anything with syrup will drive me to another episode
because syrup is easily processed and you produce too much insulin to compensate when you don't absorb enough of the syrup?
>>
>>18021175
...were they good? what kinds tacos were they?
>>
>>18021158
Ate a whole large pizza once while also drinking beer. Probably 2500 calories that evening
>>
>>18021158
Unfortunately, gluttony remains my sin.
>>
>be italian living in america
>really miss ham
>pass by new """"""""italian"""""""" deli
>most items on the menu board are misspelled
>hipster cunt behind the counter doesn't speak italian but, omg, she, like, totally loves italian culture and stuff and, like, she, like, opened up this deli after she, like, spent a summer in florence and, like, daddy paid for it and, like, gave her the money to start the deli and, like, i hope you, like, like it, italy-sama ^_^
>doesn't have ham on the sign board
>ask for prosciutto cotto
>doesn't know wtf i'm talking about
>omw out, catch a glimpse of it through the glass of the fridge behind the counter, way in the back
>"THAT! i'd like that, please."
>'this? ^_~'
>"no, to the right"
>'this? ~_^'
>"no, I said right, not down"
>'this? n_n'
>"between that and the fridge wall"
>'this? UwU'
>"yes, that."
>'oh, the burzhudo koh-toe.'
>"don't trim the skin or fat off, please"
>'okeedokee'
>buy 2lbs
>little by little, I manage to eat it all that night. no bread. just sneaking slices from the fridge every several minutes.
I am not proud.
This area has a lot of daddy's money bitches who open up stores, but at least there's one now I actually like, despite its owner being among the least intelligent cows I've ever met.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.