[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: $450 white boy.jpg (124 KB, 1814x1021)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
Outside of wine, Japanese wagyu beef is one of the biggest scams perpetuated by the food industry out there. What are some other scams by the food industry?
>>
>t. has never had actual japanese wagyu, or if he did he paid restaurant meme pricing

You can buy it yourself and cook it yourself and it's hardly even that much more than USDA prime or similar high quality beef.
>>
You sound poor and mad.
>>
If youve never tasted wagyu than your flyover redneck ass should shut the fuck up. I used to work in a japanese yaki niku bbq restaurant that only served wagyu and kobe beef. Comparing that to whatever generic supermarket shit youre eating is like comparing pre shredded cheese to fresh mozzarella made straight from the buffalo. Dont talk about shit you dont have any clue about faggot
>>
>>17269412
>>17269388
>being this much of a poor incel
>>
File: 1613092809400.jpg (56 KB, 600x800)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>17269397
>You can buy it yourself and cook it yourself and it's hardly even that much more than USDA prime or similar high quality beef.
>>
>>17269412
Wagyu cows objectify have more marbling because of their genetics, even the image in the OP demonstrates this.

Whether or not Wagyu is worth it? Debatable. Definitely way better than regular beef in my opinion but not so much where I'd go out of my way to buy expensive cuts of it on the regular. Anyone who grinds it into burgers is a fucking retard though.
>>
Panettone
>>
>>17269388
Why do poors get so mad at expensive things?
>>
>>17269388
The problem isn't wagyu "being a scam", it's that most chef interpret it in the most retarded manners. I see Wagyu Burgers all the fucking time. What the fuck is wrong with the guy who came up with this? It's fatty meat, don't make a burger out of it, wtf?. You don't serve filet mignon in a fucking burger, do you?
>>
>>17269472
You have to remember the people who do that are just doing it for social media. Unfortunately people who don't know better buy into the meme.
>>
>>17269454
actually it's the opposite, rich people are rich because they're cheap and point out when things cost too much. poors just buy whatever and don't give a shit.
>>
high-end olive oil / balsamic
high-end honey
high-end tea
saffron
caviar
>>
>>17269427
>>17269454
ah, so its not about the meat, its about the feeling you get from eating something "exclusive"
>>
A 1 lb wagyu steak is around $100-200, even if it is only a TINY bit better than a regular steak there are people who would pay $100-200 to try it. If you can’t afford it fine, but that doesn’t make it a “meme” and you could have picked any number of useless extravagent things to whine about like edible gold
>>
I don't understand the appeal of something with so much fat
>>
>>17269531
Look in a mirror.
>>
>>17269537
…..so you’re saying he’s appealing?
>>
>>17269531
Probably because you've never had it.
It's not really directly comparable to normal steak fat.


>>17269501
Yeah, you can get a 1lbs A5 Wagyu NY strip for ~$100-160 pretty easily. Though A5 Kobe NY strip will set you back ~3x that price, around $350-400.
>>
>>17269491
Epic midwit post, friend. You can definitely eat and buy your way into a lower tax bracket, but you will never be rich by penny pinching. I would wager that most rich people do it because they never have to fear opportunity cost when dealing on the small scale of bartering, whereas wagies who lack time are at a serious disadvantage and will be more likely to pay a little too much for something or let something go for less than it's worth if it's been a hard sell. Rich people can hold onto shit forever and not care, so they'll obviously only buy low and sell high out of pure allowance. You're not going to become rich by being on "extreme cheapskates" on a $50k salary unless you're good enough at investing, and that's a really rare case.
>>
>>17269388
>>17269388
gluten free anything
>>
Why do weebs get so angry when you challenge their delusions?
>>
File: cover2.jpg (567 KB, 1600x900)
567 KB
567 KB JPG
>>17269410
>If youve never tasted wagyu than your flyover redneck ass should shut the fuck up. I used to work in a japanese yaki niku bbq restaurant that only served wagyu and kobe beef. Comparing that to whatever generic supermarket shit youre eating is like comparing pre shredded cheese to fresh mozzarella made straight from the buffalo. Dont talk about shit you dont have any clue about faggot
>>
>>17269624
If you want to get angry at weeaboos then just point to super expensive ramen joints. A very limited and controlled quantity of cows that have genetic qualities that make its beef unique from other cattle is not one of them.
>>
>>17269388
"it's japanese so it's good!"
>>
>>17269434
>Taking a Japanese thing off a pedestal
>Ken-sama
You're a retard.
>>
OP why do you think that Wagyu is a scam specifically? Are you not a fan of how it tastes, do you just not think it's worth the money?
>>
>>17269675
same reason I think alcohol, coffee, and olives are scams. Because sex-havers seem to enjoy it while I find it all repugnant
>>
>>17269688
king mindset
>>
>>17269388
Craft beer, complete scam I just drink Budweiser because it tastes better and costs 1/10 as much
>>
>>17269649
>>17269434
Have some fucking respect, faggot. Ken-sama died in the tsunami.
>>
>>17269729
Craft Beer are very nice but the real issue is that breweries found out that "Hops = sales" so they keep making overly bitter hoppy beers that taste like grassclippings.
>>
>>17269688
Based but not OP.
>>
>>17269410
>straight from the Buffalo
Thanks for reminding me that after a drunk rewatch of a South Park episode where the Native Americans buy the town, I started talking to my gf with a Native American accent and ended every sentence with 'like the buffalo' or 'like the eagle' and after 3 weeks she left me kek
>>
>>17269729
Vruh, filtered rice syrup 'beer' is not beer. Maybe you just don't like beer.
>>
>>17269749
some of them are ok but none of them are worth paying that much for a beer
>>17269772
nah just admit you like paying more for shit for no reason
>>
>>17269801
You're stupid as fuck, anon. I make my own beer for less than your rice slop and it's not even close. You do not like beer; you like your corporate metallic affectation. Are you Japanese, by any chance?
>>
File: 18235123112.png (1.38 MB, 1218x927)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>17269739
Ken-sama made it bro, just like we're all gonna make it
>>
>>17269845
>ken got himself a yellow cab
good for him
>>
>>17269551
That makes sense
>>17269537
I'm a skelly
>>
>>17269845
That's not Ken-sama.
>>
>>17269818
I am not japanese and idk how to comment on beer you make your self because i've never tried it. I'm also not sure why you're so mad about me not liking overpriced beer from the grocery store and preferring a cheaper alternative
>>
>>17269454
Poor people don't get mad at rich things, rich people get mad when everyone else rightly points out the shit they waste money on isn't that much better or worth the price.
If I could choose between having *perfectly cooked* McDonald's fries, hot and greasy and salty and fresh out the fryer, or a good steak at some fancy restaurant, I'd choose the fries.
>>
>>17269857
Yes it is you disinfo shit. Doomers fear and hate the based bloomer
>>
>>17269873
It literally isn't, the dude in the right pick is younger than the dude in the left despite them being 11 years apart.

Also, he's fucking shorter by several inches.
>>
File: jungle.jpg (155 KB, 620x389)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>17269388
I get wagyu steaks that jungle jims imports for about 40$ a lb they have ruined regular steak for me on usda steaks you can see the feed lot fat
>>
>>17269911
>pick
I would discard your opinion right here if I weren't feeling generous. Remember that.
Anyway, your conjecture is shit. Look how much clearer his face is, and look at the facial hair. It's MORE than plausible that Ken was around 20 in the first pic and approaching 35 in the second.
>also, he's fucking shorter
How the actual fuck do you think you can tell this, retard?
>>
>>17269501
its far less than that it goes for around 40$ a lb
>>
>>17269946
>How the actual fuck do you think you can tell this
Cause the motherfucker on the left is a good 5'10-6'

The motherfucker on the right is maybe 5'8 at best.
>>
>>17269954
$40lbs wholesale for a primal cut maybe.

You're not getting legit A5 cut into nice steaks for $40/lbs though

$40/lbs is American wagyu or A4 Wagyu at best.
>>
>>17269870
Mc Donald's fries haven't been good since they removed the beef tallow from the frying process
>>
>>17269958
people in japan are short and architecture is made for them
>>
>>17269911
>pick
Begone foul ESL. Seethe more that your precious asian women flock to the whitu man
>>
>>17269965
its A5 I get it from jungle jims they import it from japan they have all kinds of meats yesterday I got some python fillets I need to cook
>>
>>17269836
Wojakposting and greentexting is not an argument, faggot
>>
>>17269958
How could you possibly glean the height of this guy without any height references? There is literally nothing we can compare his height to in the "picks".
>>
>>17269870
>Poor people don't get mad at rich things
fucking kek.
i have some fuckwit at work that makes shitty comments about a monthly payment i have on a powersports toy.

some dude i dont even know out of work is literally fucking seething that i bought a toy, and acts concerned about my finances and shit. its an auto payment from my account unless i want to throw a few more grand at it at once to save on interest, but other than that i myself have zero concern over and almost no thought about the payment, just how much i enjoy my new hobby.

poor people absolutely get mad at rich things.
>>
>>17269982
I'm whiter than you, my autocorrect just doesn't like "pic" because it's not a real world.

>>17269983
Then go ahead and post it, everything I'm seeing online says Jungle Jims has Wagyu, but it's all American wagyu (and yeah, it's $30-40 per lbs)


>>17269987
unless that Japanese girl is extraordinarily tall for a Japanese woman, they're two different people.

The hair color and facial hair growth is also coming in entirely differently, keep pretending they're the same person if you want, but you just look retarded. Not to mention their faces aren't even all that similar looking, the only thing similar about them is they're both wearing traditional clothing and have their hair tied back.
>>
>>17269870
Not that anon, but silly take.
If you make fun of someone with expensive shit, they don’t get mad. You don’t burst their bubble. They don’t go home and lock their door and turn off their phone and sob, thinking “damn.. sure I’m rich, but that anon has a wealth I will never have”.
>>
>>17269992
out of touch
>>
>>17270002
Or--just a thought--Ken isn't very tall?
>>
>>17270002
>I'm whiter than you
Also "world"
Tiptop kek

Post eyes. I will if you will, I would be happy to flex my aryan bright blue eyes on you
>>
File: 1623119592973.jpg (56 KB, 517x768)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>17270002
>leddit spacing
>>
>>17270020
Welcome, newfriend :)
>>
>>17270013
Or just a thought, the CD tower next to him provides a pretty good way to see how tall he is.

If you could find literally ANY evidence they're the same person i'd live stream my own suicide.
>>
>>17270052
Yeah, you definitely calculated his height based on the CDs, right? In fact, I'm gonna do that right now for you.
>>
>>17270056
based autist BTFO the bugman
>>
>>17270056
Please do, i've seen that comparison picture posted multiple times and every single time I've posted saying it's pretty obviously not him, and every single time some retard tries to bluster and blunder saying it is despite all evidence to the contrary.
>>
>>17270075
>samefagging
>>
>>17270087
huh?
I haven't same fagged at all in this thread
>>
>>17270075
>>17270060
>>17270056
>>17270052
Ok, so I'm going to be generous and assume each CD is 4.5 px tall in the image. Ken is standing at 700 px tall, again being generous. A jewel case is 10.4 mm thick.
(700/4.5*10.4)/25.4/12=5.3
Ken is around 5'4".
>>
File: 1641359106983.png (2.22 MB, 1962x1206)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB PNG
>>17270105
Okay insectoid
>>
>>17270112
lmfao, if you honestly think that man is 5'4" you're an actual fucking retard
>>
>>17269388
I bought a snake river farms wagyu new york and it was one of the best steaks I've ever had.
>>
>>17270129
I mean he did reproducible math. What did you do ricecel besides seethe?
>>
>>17270129
There is ZERO evidence that he's taller. Look at the curtains in the pic; you can't see the top of them. Given their design, they look like they're for a sliding door to a patio or backyard. USA standard for sliding doors is 80 inches in height with up to a 4 inch lift from the ground floor. If he were anywhere near 6 feet tall, you would see the top of the curtains.
That looks like a big TV. The largest typical size for that chassis style of CRT is 27 inches, which is 16.2" tall viewable. I'll let you take pixel measurements and work that out, but I don't think you'll like the answer.
>>
>>17270052
The CD rack? The one that towers over him and would be impractical for him to use, but is definitely designed for the average height human? That CD rack?
>>
File: formal pepe.png (321 KB, 860x1054)
321 KB
321 KB PNG
>>17270112
I did some more analysis, the TV next to him is 32 inches tall because I looked it up. Two tvs stack up to his shoulder height so he's about 72 inches tall. Idk how to calculate the other pic since he's standing next to a foid and those can be varying height but he has a different hair color, eye color, jawline, hand size and nose in the two different pictures so i'm going to say that its two different people that look kind of similar.
>>
>>17270157
>>17270152
>>17270143
the CD binder on the floor next to him is a standard 2x2 CD binder which are usually about 12"x12"

You can stack at LEAST 5 and half, if not fully 6 of them and it would be about his height, making 5'4" a fucking laughable estimate.

He's fucking 6 foot, or as close to it as to not really matter for this argument, again if you think he's 5'4" you're a retard.
>>
>>17270157
the cd rack is that tall because he put it on top of the speaker
>>
File: 1617072300238.jpg (95 KB, 667x415)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>17270165
Larp. This series of TV has identical frames throughout the whole size series. Its literally impossible to tell the size without more info.

It's almost like losing a ton of weight can change your facial features significantly. Waste of a pepe.
>>
>>17270165
Bro, even the biggest consumer CRTs weren't 32 inches tall. The 36" WEGA was 30 flat and that thing is a fucking beast. I guarantee this is no bigger than 27 diagonal, or 16.2 in viewable height since we don't know the actual model's case dimensions.
>>
>>17270179
I didn't realize losing weight changed your eye color, hand size and the shape of your nose
>>17270180
fine go find all that if you want to disprove the calculations
>>
>>17270170
Oh hey it's leddit spacer. Still waiting on you to post eyes "white" guy
>>
>>17270179
>>17270180
unless he's dying his mustache and beard, it's a moot argument, they're clearly different people.
Not really sure why this is even a question, the fact people even think they look THAT similar is baffling.
>>
>>17270186
>>17270180
>>17270172
>>17270165
If we assume the TV is a 32" Toshiba with a 19.2" viewable height, the calculations are as follows:
700/210*19.2=64/12=5.333
Ken is 5'4 absolute max.
>>
File: 1627637339443.jpg (2.03 MB, 2208x2944)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB JPG
>>17270194
Nigga i'm not posting my eyes for a nazi to tell me i'm not ACTUALLY white even though I'm pale and pasty as fuck just because I have brown eyes instead of blue eyes like a "good" aryan.


If you just want something to jerk off to tho, here you go.
>>
>>17270195
>>17270186
the left's nasal ridge is definitely more concaved
>>
>>17270205
I see the fucking brown eyes behind that dyed hair, you larping mexican
>>
>>17269845
>brow ridge is entirely different
>big toe looks different (left is pointed up high at the tip, right is flatter)
>different hair color
>different beard shape (left has the beard/mustache with clearly defined growth joining them, right has gaps between his mustache and beard)
>different looking hand shape
>eyes are a different shape
>jawline totally different
etc
etc
>>
>>17270215
lmao, mexican?

I'm a UK citizen living in the US, all of my family is from the UK and has been since the 1400s (earliest family records we know of).

I can basically 100% guarantee there is no Mexican heritage here.

Also, i literally told you my eyes were brown read the post you dumb nigger faggot.
>>
>>17270220
Crazy, too bad he didn't lose weight and hit the age where he might want to cover up grey hair, or you might get laughed at for not taking that into account. Haha
>>
>>17270199
the main point of the post I made is that the two have different features. Unless he died his hair and beard, bought colored contacts, got plastic surgery done on his nose and jaw and somehow changed the size of his hands to be smaller. The guy on the right just looks like ken. I'm starting to think you're ken and just enjoy the positive attention.
>>
>>17270205
>brown eyes reddit spacing
Into the dumpster you go
>>
>>17270231
>he changed the size of his hands by dying his hair
>>
>>17270231
Except his skin complexion is somehow way better a decade later?
Come on bud, you're reaching and it's obvious.
Also, dying his facial hair, eyebrows, and hair on his head to the extent it doesn't show at all is expensive, i'd guess the dude in the right picture is at most 25-30 years old, whereas ken in the left is already pushing 30-35 in 2009, let alone in 2020.
>>
>>17270238
>i'm a dumb nigger that can't read
wow i'm shocked
>>
>>17270243
>Except his skin complexion is somehow way better a decade later?
He lost weight, you silly little retard.
>>
>>17270243
>people can't get healthier in their 30s vs their 20s
>>
File: file.png (3.1 MB, 1345x1862)
3.1 MB
3.1 MB PNG
It tastes pretty good but not worth it at the price point.
>>
>>17270246
What didn't I read? Genuinely asking, please tell me. The >nigger stuff feels like projection if I'm being honest.
>>
>>17270248
>>17270247
To the extent he changes his entire facial structure, hair color, hand size, eye shape, etc?
Just admit you're wrong jesus christ you dumb cucks KNOW it's not the same person and yet you're still arguing that it is just because you think it's somehow funny.

Just kill yourselves already
>>
>>17270247
>>17270248
Is that how he changed the size of his hands, his brow ridge, the shape of his toes, the shape of his nose and the size of his forehead?
>>
>>17270257
You're fucking stupid if you don't think someone can change at LEAST that much with 11+ years of aging while losing 150 lbs.
>>
>>17270255
>just because I have brown eyes instead of blue eyes

You're acting like I'm hiding the fact i have brown eyes when i literally fucking told you in the post you're replying to.


BROWN EYES?!?!?!?!?!?! ZOMG YOU'RE NOT A NAZI!!!

Nazi's are retards no matter the era, I'm shocked.
>>
>>17269439
wow, despite your best efforts your post sounds exceptionally dumb
>>
>>17270265
If you wanted to claim they were the OPPOSITE, sure. I'd believe the dude on the right could end up looking like the dude on the left after a decade+ of aging and poor diet.

But you're delusional if you think the dude on the left could ever be the dude on the right without a fuck ton of money and surgery.
>>
>>17270262
>shape of his toes
Literally yes, you have no idea the stress your toes see when you're a fat fuck
>shape of his nose
He clearly has fat deposits there in the first picture; same with the forehead
>size of his hands
I don't really see an appreciable difference here, sorry. To me, everything checks out with weight loss and age gain. Look at the matured hairline and face shape, especially the chin.
>>
>>17270270
You just walked yourself into a corner, dipshit.
>if I look at it this way, you're actually right
>>
>>17270273
lmao no you don't i've gained and lost hundreds of pounds in my life and none of those features changed. Jawline and cheekbones are the only facial features that have any reach change with weight loss. Don't forget that his head is wider in the second picture and his ears are a different shape. Keep coping ken.
>>
>>17270275
So your claim now is literally he got plastic surgery

wow, you've convinced me anon, that MUST be ken
>>
>>17270281
...are you retarded?
>>17270280
^
>>
>>17269624
What website are you posting on ?
>>
>>17270285
are you?

They're clearly different people
>>
File: shithead.png (80 KB, 321x341)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>17270285
>maybe if I call him retarded he'll think i'm smarter than him
>>
File: a59.jpg (87 KB, 680x678)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>17270290
>>17270291
Here guys, have this mildly entertaining image instead of a detailed response.
>>
File: you 92.jpg (43 KB, 698x798)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>17270299
>Here guys, have this mildly entertaining image instead of a detailed response.
>>
>>17270266
How does that imply I didn't read your reply? If anything it DOES suggest I read it, as your picture doesn't show the brown eyes. I couldn't have known without reading the reply.

Pathetic. Nice dry hair bro
>>
>>17270266
>Nazi's
Nazis is plural, nazi's is to denote ownership. There were many nazis, vs. This was the nazi's car.
Why are you so consistently shit at grammar and spelling anon?
>>
File: 1611055526934.jpg (2.13 MB, 2208x2944)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB JPG
>>17270309
all-natural, i've had white hair since I was 17-18 and I'm almost 30 now. Just keeps coming in, used to be just the very front but it's spreading a bit more lately.

Also I've got a white patch of chest hair and a few white nipple hairs
>>
>>17270337
Please stop posting pictures of yourself
>>
>>17270344
Why? Not like you can see anything of my face, and further you'd never believe it wasn't dyed otherwise.
>>
>>17270266
Well I guess we've conclusively refuted the >"I'm whiter than you" claim
>>
>>17270349
you look disgusting
>>
>>17270350
Not really, blue eyes doesn't = most white, it's just the 3rd Reich's idea of an "ideal" race.

That doesn't actually mean it's any whiter.
>>
>>17270337
>that greasy grey hair
>those rectangle incel glasses
>those brown eyes
>that high hairline

Holy dysgenics batman
>>
>>17270359
>>17270356
meanwhile you lovely perfect white specimens wont even prove how superior you are.

Sad
>>
>>17270359
not to mention the ungroomed eyebrows
>>
File: 86a.png (638 KB, 1000x999)
638 KB
638 KB PNG
>>17269501
>mfw I regularly eat wagyu and edible gold and I see this thread
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (35 KB, 474x630)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
picrel
normal almonds are just as good
>>
File: 1640380112301.jpg (919 KB, 2123x1815)
919 KB
919 KB JPG
>>17270364
if you wanna see ungroomed you should've seen me last year
>>
>>17269410
Why do coastal Americans seethe so much about Middle Americans?
>>
>>17270377
based humiliation fetishist
>>
>>17270383
Coasties are the europeans of america.
>>
>>17270383
Because middle america pretends to have relevant opinions about things they've never experienced and pretend somehow their opinion is not only relevant, but superior to the opinions of people who HAVE had those experiences.
>>
File: brutaleyemogging.png (1.71 MB, 2305x747)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
>I'm whiter than you
laughs in aryan genes
>>
File: 1618215643500.jpg (74 KB, 990x689)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>17270400
>he still thinks blue eyes = whiter
lmao
>>
>>17269836
>can't afford the finer things in life and calls them soy
cope
>>
>>17270414
All else being equal, it objectively is.
>>
>>17270414
That's clearly photoshop. Look how there are some red pixels in his eyelashes. Just color shifted and saturated to shit. Nobody has eyes that look like that.
>>
File: 1615493320659.jpg (286 KB, 2048x1366)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>17270430
kay

https://travelnoire.com/abushe-ethiopian-boy-blue-eyes
>>
>>17270463
>that's clearly photoshop
COPE
O
P
E
>>
>>17270474
Not me who said that chang
>>
>>17270447
Ok, sure, he has blue eyes. But that's not my point. The point is that the first picture is clearly photoshopped which I stand by. I am not some retard that is going to argue with you about how white having blue eyes makes you because I honestly don't give a shit. My point, in its entirety, is that the first picture was photoshopped, which it clearly is. Maybe they are blue in reality, but they were clearly retouched to look more blue.
>>
>>17270480
see >>17270474
>>
File: 1545433379785.jpg (345 KB, 900x900)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
The only real meme in the food industry is Gold Leaf. Absolutely no value as a food product and it's just a way for nouveau riche retards to act like they finally made it. Your typical lottery winners who are back in the poorhouse by the following year, and second or third worlders trying to front.

Meanwhile you compare them to the actually wealthy; they're either eating rare animals, or they're beyond the point of giving a fuck anymore and eat their steaks well done with ketchup. I've never seen Bill Gates eating gold leaf, and he could probably buy the children of everyone who has eaten it and sell them back with additional spyware installed.
>>
>>17270400
Post country. You better not be some Mr Great-Grandpappy-Fucked-His-Slave American.
>>
>>17270483
Cope with what? Having blue eyes? I do actually, thanks.
>>
>>17270500
I'm a leaf, for better or for worse. Did a genetic lookup service and it's all a mix of welsh and germanic/nordic genes (again for better or for worse).
>>
>>17270486
>bill gates
>not nouveau riche
I don't think you understand what that term means
>>
>>17269388
>OP is a seething tastelet: the post
Stop drinking soda and lose 100lbs before opining on food, you fat retard.
>>
File: 6e0.jpg (9 KB, 200x250)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>17269388
This whole threads
>>
>>17269397
>USDA
>High quality
Choose one, and only one.
>>
>>17269492
tupelo honey fucking slaps nigga what are you on about
>>
>>17270383
Middle Americans take pride in being dumb and naive. They think trying new things (like seasoning your food) is for "faggy coastal types". They're content being boring, ignorant, and regressive.
>>
File: fgthhdfghdfgh.jpg (42 KB, 775x495)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>17270550
>>
File: 1640587367721.png (330 KB, 829x946)
330 KB
330 KB PNG
>>17270556
USDA prime is decent
>>
>>17270541
Oh, I understand the new money old money aspect, Bill Gates is not the landed gentry, but the nouveau riche were especially defined by their tastelessness. And nothing screams tasteless like gold leaf.

A better example, I doubt the Rothschilds would be so vulgar as to have their orphan meat painted with gold like some tacky Persian.
People who eat gold leaf are the same people who have the badges of their cars replaced with gold ones. Or, rather, fake gold ones.
>>
>>17270486
Gold leaf is good for your immune system and looks pretty on the plate. It doesn't taste like anything, but it doesn't need to because the assumption is that if you are eating gold leaf you have a few cents to blow on the luxury of eating pretty food. Look up gold leaf on any shopping website. It's super cheap actually, and the idea that it would cost more than a penny or two to put a little gold leaf on your food as a garnish is just the delusion of a coping lame-ass virgin. Get laid.
>>
>>17270614
Gold leaf doesn't look pretty, and I must assume you're a coping Persian. Only Persoids are tasteless enough to need gold-plated everything.
>>
>>17270600
Wait until you find out about rococo, it's going to blow your mind
>>
>>17270614
So what's the point? If it's so cheap and adds nothing to dishes why do it in the first place. Imagine if you go to someone's house and are served a dish covered in gold leaf. As the culinary expert you come off as you know it's nothing, but garnish that adds nothing to a dish other than to look pretty and distract you from the meal.
>>
>>17270633
I am not persian lol. I agree that persians are tacky. I disagree that when expert chefs use gold leaf to enhance the beauty of their plating arrangement it is tacky. It's only tacky if a pleb does it on top of shitty food.

>>17270649
It doesn't add nothing. It can add beauty and it adds immune support. Also, nobody I know adds gold leaf on home cooking. If you are getting gold leaf on your food outside of a michelin star restaurant or directly from a really highly trained chef that has worked in michelin star restaurants, then it probably is just tacky. But if someone really knows what they are doing, gold leaf can just be that extra final touch that really makes the plating feel more luxurious than it already is. Emphasis on ALREADY. If the dish isn't luxurious to start with, gold leaf isn't going to do anything but make the dish pretentious.
>>
>>17270682
Anything. It doesn't add anything.
>>
>eat at japanese restaurant
>pay 50 dollars and leave hungry
>eat at chinese restaurant
>pay 15 dollars and leave with two more meals in leftovers
>>
File: iB5xwIJ.gif (499 KB, 500x235)
499 KB
499 KB GIF
>>17270700
>>
>>17270357
Cope. It's literally one of the whitest things you could have because no other race has it outside of one in a million genetic freaks. Everyone's slave has poo brown eyes lmao
>>
>>17270739
Yes but having brown eyes is ALSO a white trait, it jts just not a solely white trait, having blue eyes doesn't guarantee you're any whiter than someone with brown eyes.
You could be pure white lineage as far back as recorded human history goes and still have brown eyes, that doesn't make you less white than someone with blue eyes.
>>
I can't believe no one has said CORN SYRUP.

It's absolutely massive and forced into EVERYTHING Americans eat causing obesity, and addiction.
>>
>>17270748
Brown eyes are not a white trait. They might be european but certainly not white
>>
>>17269412
>folded
Dude... They don't fold the cows
>>
>>17269762
LMFAO
>>
File: baka.jpg (67 KB, 699x384)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>17269412
I lol'd
>>
>>17269491
Bait
>>
>>17269984
>Wojakposting and greentexting is not an argument, faggot
>>17269992
>>Poor people don't get mad at rich things
>fucking kek.
>i have some fuckwit at work that makes shitty comments about a monthly payment i have on a powersports toy.
>some dude i dont even know out of work is literally fucking seething that i bought a toy, and acts concerned about my finances and shit. its an auto payment from my account unless i want to throw a few more grand at it at once to save on interest, but other than that i myself have zero concern over and almost no thought about the payment, just how much i enjoy my new hobby.
>poor people absolutely get mad at rich things.
>>17270266
>>just because I have brown eyes instead of blue eyes
>You're acting like I'm hiding the fact i have brown eyes when i literally fucking told you in the post you're replying to.
>BROWN EYES?!?!?!?!?!?! ZOMG YOU'RE NOT A NAZI!!!
>Nazi's are retards no matter the era, I'm shocked.
>>17270390
>Because middle america pretends to have relevant opinions about things they've never experienced and pretend somehow their opinion is not only relevant, but superior to the opinions of people who HAVE had those experiences.
>>17270573
>Middle Americans take pride in being dumb and naive. They think trying new things (like seasoning your food) is for "faggy coastal types". They're content being boring, ignorant, and regressive.
>>17270415
>>can't afford the finer things in life and calls them soy
>cope
>>
>>17269873
you're a blind mother fucker if you can't tell it's a different person. look at his eyes for fuckin christ sake, or start with opening yours.
>>
>>17269501
I'd try it if I got the opportunity to do so for not a stupid price. But, I wouldn't go out of my way to have it no matter the price.
I have never been able to justify paying that kind of money for a consumable. I feel bad when I drop 50 bucks on a bottle of whiskey let alone over a hundred for a couple ounces of beef.
>>
>>17269434
What is that multicoloured column thing on top of that black box?
>>
>>17271648
a CD rack
>>
Top thread lads
>>
>>17269870
Thin fries like the ones at mcdonalds aren't even good fries.
>>
>>17270233
Cope. Post a link to your suicide livestream, faggot.
>>
>>17271648
fucking zoomers
>>
>>17270700
try reassessing the context of that post
>>
>>17271648
this can't be real...
>>
>>17270884
Oh shit, is that why my Wagyu always comes out bad?
>>
>>17271648
you're literally underage
>>
>>17269388
True, it's disgusting.
>>
>>17271648
kill yourself you underage piece of shit
>>
>>17269454
>Why do poors get so mad at expensive things?

i've seen several professional chefs criticize the price of wagyu. it's just a meme food.
>>
>>17272494
Again, no one says it isn't forensics as fuck or overpriced outside of Japan.

But so are a lot of things, no one is telling you to replace 100% of the beef you eat with A5 wagyu. They're just saying it's worth trying it one time as an experience, even if it's pretty expensive.

Just like I don't recommend you buy $2000+ bottles of scotch, but I wouldn't really see a problem with a scotch drinker paying $100-200 to taste a shot or two of that expensive scotch when at a high end restaurant or bar that happens to serve it.

It's well worth it to experience certain things even if you can never afford to regularly have them.
>>
>>17272511
>forensics
Expensive
>>
>>17269492
I agree except the oil and balsamic
>>
>>17269397
>t. Calls Bubba burgers quality meat
You can be retarded all you want you're trying to compare two completely different things
>>
>>17269675
When you buy it they give you an empty bag.
>>
>>17272511
>I wouldn't really see a problem with a scotch drinker paying $100-200 to taste a shot or two of that expensive scotch when at a high end restaurant or bar that happens to serve it.

well I guess you're right. I don't understand that aspect of spending 100 dollars for a shot. Or buying expensive ass liquor.
>>
>>17272494
Professional chefs are poor and get mad just like poors do
>>
>>17271888
Checked. They can withstand a little bending obviously but once you hit thirty folds it's excessive and going to degrade the quality of your stake. A good rhyme to remember is "25 and below, you're ready to go" and "thirty and one, your steak is fucking done"
>>
>>17269434
KEN SAMA DIED FOR OUR SINS
>>
Bananas. Have fun funding the globalists and their banana republics, cavendish cucks
>>
>>17269388
>Go to /ck/
>OP is a plebeian

Every time
>>
File: 1581247958339.jpg (34 KB, 693x720)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>17269412
>honorubu beffu-sama has been folded over 1,000,000 times for maximum marubling.
>>
>>17269407
We're all mad poor here, no use in shaming.
>>
>>17269492
Caviar is cheap af
>>
That wagyu looks really good. I want to try a wagyu sandwich tho. Eating an entire wagyu steak would be too rich.
>>
File: wagyu.png (1.44 MB, 1200x900)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>
File: 05LHTO990B85D531803A5Cpx.jpg (306 KB, 1080x1440)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
>>
>>17271648
(You)
>>
File: IMG_3394.jpg (389 KB, 750x666)
389 KB
389 KB JPG
>>17273259
>>
File: wagyumafia.jpg (46 KB, 550x579)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10 KB, 225x225)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>
Even though Im sure there are a handful of good NA liquors, the market has become absolutely flooded with $40 bottles of watery tea drinks that do not match the flavor profile of booze whatsoever. I wish there was some regulation on this shit because its a neat idea to make cocktails without alcohol because you can focus more on flavor rather than hiding alcohol.

And the NA beer category is actually a great price and product if you dont rely on macro brews. Its just dumb that "mixologists" cant come up with anything besides water, cinnamon, and brown food coloring.
>>
>>17273259
>>870659550
>>
San Marzano tomatos are the bigggest food meme in the world. Ive even seen mainstrean media talk about them
>>
>>17273483
Yeah but a canned tomato is pretty cheap, and san marzanos are objectively good. I agree with you that its still shilling because there are definite alternatives but ive never felt scammed from buying it
>>
>>17273483
They're overhyped, but they're hardly a "scam".
>>
>>17269388

I actually lived in Japan and used to work in a grill restaurant where you could order wagyu up to $375 so pretty good. I was a proud corn fed American but holy shit the first christmas I spent in Japan while employed by the restaurant, the gift from the restaurant owner/head chef to the staff (there were only like 8 of us - it's not a big operation due to its exclusivity) we all got 200 gram wagyu steak prepared for us with the usual garments and fine wine and whiskey. The drinks were separate, you're not supposed to have alcoholic beverages when you eat wagyu because they might overpower the tender taste of the meat.

The meat was awesome. I come from a family with large bbq heritage in Kansas. That's how I initially got the job, I had extensive experience working in a grill environment using high quality meat. But the kind of wagyu we served in Japan is in another league. Obviously at $300-375 it should be, and it is. It's not meant as an everyday meal, the average customer has it maybe once in their lifetime, we didn't get many recurring customers because most people came in for a top quality steak to make their trip to Japan more memorable. I was there mainly for the American customers, as most of them felt more comfortable spending $375 on a steak when they can ask freely about the meat and its preparation. As many of you know the Japanese don't really speak English well enough to spark much confidence.

While it is considered rude and poncy, we did have a small recurring customerbase consisting of mainly American corporation CEOs/Regional managers and others who make six figures a year. None of them were Japanese of course, but these guys didn't care about the ethics. Too rich to be bothered. Nice people otherwise, had a great time with many of them, but it's just bad manners to frequent a high tier restaurant. In Japan they perceive it as your food being average or regular, not something to savor for a lifetime.
>>
>>17270400
>eyes the color of dirty dishwater
LMAOOOOO

You posted as a joke right?

.....right?
>>
>>17269492
>saffron
>meme
You are either objectively retarded or had dyed water instead of actual saffron
>>
File: shill.jpg (22 KB, 324x324)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>17273629
>I come from a family with large bbq heritage in Kansas.
Nice try Fumihiro
>>
>>17274118

Actually I'm just a shitposter from Finland.
>>
>>17269729
>$10.99 for some retarded 6 pack of ipa
or
>$16.99 for a 30 rack natty

i'm picking natty lights everytime. i dont care if they taste like water. 20 of them will get me hammered and i'll still have a handful to spare before the drive to the store the next morning to get more.
>>
>>17274539
absolutely based, about to go get a natty light myself
>>
>>17269434
He got married and lost weight
>>
>>17274539
10.99 for a 6 pack of 8% real beer

16.99 for a 30 pack of 4.3% "lite beer"

Yeah I love pissing myself and being so full of water I cant eat just to get a buzz
>>
File: Eiji Ohashi 5.jpg (208 KB, 800x600)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>17270220
On the point of hair color you must also consider the difference in camera quality, you'd be surprised how different you can look depending on just the quality of the camera lens let alone the entire camera
>>
>>17270556
You don't even know what Prime grade is, do you?
>>
>>17270400
Are you high blood pressure? Or just on incelrage?
>>
>>17270205
>>17270337
>>17270363
you are so fucking cringe
what a social outcast
>>
>>17269412
Based
>>
>>17270249
>Rubia galega
Patrician beyond belief.
>>
>>17269492
Saffron s great, mix a piece into your rice and taste the difference.
>>
File: Rubia Gallega.jpg (108 KB, 801x451)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>17277970
>Google it to learn more
>Instant pics of fags making le soyface over it
Why is this everything now?
>>
>>17269845
Huh, after all these years only now I notice Ken-sama's impressive [spoiler]cd tower[/spoiler]
>>
>>17278015
rent free
>>
>>17278069
>See thing
>Mention thing
>RENT FREE ROFLMAO
Are you stupid or something?
>>
I’ve never had actual wagyu but I made a ribeye steak last night that was labelled “American Kobe”. It was manager’s special 50% off because it was a bit oxidized. It had the most marbling I’ve ever seen personally in a steak. Seared it in a ripping hot pan and made a little pan sauce afterwards. My favorite part of the meal sadly was the pan sauce. It really wasn’t all that special.
>>
>>17269983
Highly doubt. A5 BMS 12 is usually $200/lb and up, I can get it for about $100/lb and I know people. There's not a chance you're getting it for $40 unless it's a friend that is just being nice and gifting it to you. No butcher is gonna import it for that much and take a loss like that unless it's already spoiled.
>>
>>17270289
The food and cooking board of a multi-purpose hobby site
>>
>>17270220
>>17270002
>>17270243

It's remarkable how much stock deboonkers are putting in the literal side-by-side comparison of things like slight differences in color or face shape when so many factors like lighting, camera color grading, lens type and focus, angles, and more can dramatically influence how something presents in the final image. This is not even to include a decade's worth of weight-loss, hormonal and lifestyle changes that alter hair growth patterns, beard thickness and darkness, and so on.

Even if it wasn't really him, why try to tear down a feel-good image? What do you get out of it? Even if it inspires or brightens the day of a single person, isn't it worth believing a little white lie?
>>
>>17270220
I thought it was obvious the guy on the left was in his late 30s and the guy on the right is in his mid-20s, early 30s
>>
>>17278313
Because it's clearly not the same person and wanting people to believe your bullshit because it's a "feel good" image is reddit cuck-tier faggotry.

Reality is they're simply two different people wearing traditional clothing, we don't need some wishy washy feel good bullshit fantasy forced upon us.
>>
File: spanish booba.jpg (74 KB, 790x552)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>17278015
>Google it to learn more
Hopefully you have learned your lesson and next time use duckduckgo, I got zero soy face.
>>
>>17269492
> high-end olive oil
Olive oil in general is a scam and price is not necessarily an indicator for quality. So I agree.
> high-end honey
I agree, but I understand people buying more expensive honey from a local beekeeper.
> high-end tea
There is definitely a difference between cheap tea and more expensive tea. Haven't had extremely expensive high end tea, but I assume there is some sort of diminishing return at some point.
>>
File: 1641175556364.gif (1.84 MB, 202x360)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB GIF
>>17277970
>eating inferior grass fed beef instead of superior grain fed beef
>>
>>17269555
triggered poorfag detected
>>
>>17269439
Burgers made from wagyu trimmings are pretty fucking legit though, not gonna lie.
>>
File: file.png (98 KB, 388x200)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>>17278344
>wanting people to believe your bullshit because it's a "feel good" image is reddit cuck-tier faggotry

Oh look, it's another eternal newfag who thinks he knows what this website is all about because all his favorite /r/4chan posts growing up showed how epic and racist everyone here is.

>we don't need some wishy washy feel good bullshit fantasy forced upon us.

literally *tips fedora*-tier cringe
>>
Organic
>t. farmer boy
>>
>>17269388
Actual Kobe Wagyu beef is top tier and I luckily got to eat some in Japan a few years ago. The problem is that tons of restaurants false advertise their beef as Kobe wagyu. More often its Wagyu cows but not from Kobe and you can really tell.
>>
>>17270389
that isn't the burn you think it is
>>
>>17270383
It seems to just be good old fashioned classism. We have the same thing in the UK but the toffs usually have to be a bit more subtle about it. In the USA it seems like classism isn’t taboo in the slightest.
>>
>>17270878
I get so confused when Americans talk about race lmao.
>>
>>17273629
I can’t say I really care too much about Japanese people sperging out about their own weird ass customs. Oh nooo not repeat business, how will they live.
>>
>>17269388
Beef.
The worst type of meat you can eat.
> Harder to digest
> bad for you stomach
> chewy
> needs special preparation

Pork or chicken is the way to go. If you disagree you're most likely an amerimutt or a mudshit,



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.