[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

WHEN THE FUCKING FUCK ARE THEY GOING TO BE OPEN 24 HOURS AGAIN? WHERE ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO GET CHEAP SHITTY BREAKFAST FOOD AT 3AM? MCDONALDS? NAH FUCK OFF.
>>
Imagine living somewhere where there's any sort of dining after 11PM.
>>
>>16697954
Imagine thinking that's a positive
>>
>>16697943
Welcome to the new normal, where the public facing part of every company acts anz functions like the DMV. Restaurants all close at 5pm and you need a preaproved appointment and a PCR test to get a table.
>>
But anon eggs and bacon are the easiest things to cook next to pasta
>>
you're supposed to make your own cheap, shitty breakfast
>>
>>16698012
>>16698081
Stop fucking giving me solutions, assholes.
>>
>>16697943
The world we knew is dead, anon, and the powers that be killed it. Never forget that. Society was successfully demolished over a hoax in less than two years.
>>
>>16697954
This is your brain on...

I have no idea what point you're trying to make.
>>
File: im-122970.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>16697943
>>
>>16698511
I live in New England I don't have those near me sadly
>>
ngl, Denny's was always one of my favorite parts of long family roadtrips. Whether it was three fat greasy pancakes slathered in butter and syrup to start the trip, or a big fat burger and a milkshake after checking in at the motel for the night, Denny's was always a great comfort.
>>
>every 24 diner now closes at 11
>24 hour supermarket no longer 24 hour
>local McDonald’s franchise closes at 12 now the closest one still open 24 hours is 10 miles away
it’s not fair bros. At least I still have White Castle.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.