[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Moka.jpg (90 KB, 900x900)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Does /ck/ like moka pots? I like them myself
>>
No they're a pita to clean
>>
I caused an explosion with one once and had to clean it up before my roommates found out. Haven't used one since
>>
it's how i make my coffee every morning.
taste kind of sucks, but i'm not putting in the effort necessary to own an espresso machine.
>>
>>16453426
i like them but i can rarely eat an entire one
>>
>>16453426

yeah i love burnt coffee
>>
>>16453426
fuck yeah, I got it down pat and the coffee tastes delicious.
>>
I do like moka, but mine's filter is kinda shit and it's full of deposit, so I have to use a reusable filter before drinking it anyway.
>>
>>16453426
Absolute shit tier coffeemaker. Makes bad coffee, impossible to clean, takes too much time compared to a good coffee maker like a Nespresso
>>
>grind beans
>boil water in a SEPARATE UTENSIL
>pour grind into the funnel shit, splill everywhere
>drop funnel into bottom part that is a piping hot hunk of metal so you have to use oven mits or a towel, increasing risk of fire or burn and stench
>screw on top part to the sizzling bottom
>wait three seconds
>chortling of a cup and a half worth of coffee gets produced
>have to take it off the heat immediately and cool the bottom part lest the brew gets a burned aftertaste

peak culinary invention my nigga
>>
>>16453426
The rubber parts linings melted off on mine and I still keep using it. Am I fucked?
>>
>>16454916
>revealing your fat, bald, beard söy phenotype
Why?
>>
>>16455835
don't reply, it's just a guy fishing for (you)s
he does this in every thread
>>
>>16455563
>boil water in a SEPARATE UTENSIL
wot? you put the water in the container underneath the filter and after putting everything together you heat it over a low flame
>>
>>16455895
Le coffeeman recommends using boiling water in it
>>
>>16455921
who cares what some hipster with glasses recommends, just fiddle with it yourself
>>
>>16455563
>>wait three seconds
Never heard of that step. What is it supposed to do?
>put the water in the container underneath the filter and after putting everything together you heat it over a low flame
That way you'll get nasty shit and it's the most basic mistake people make using moka pot (alongside using preground esspresso type coffee)
>>
>>16456139
I fucked up, the second greentext line is reffering to:>>16455895
>>
>>16456144
Jesus Christ you're a dumb fuck.
>>
>>16456613
Respond to exactly what I said, faggot
>>
>>16453566
Trick is to start with hot water so the grounds aren't sat in a hot metal container for like 5 minutes scorching.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.