[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1604860580169.png (1.76 MB, 960x956)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB PNG
Any proprietary dishes you care to disclose?
>>
What does propirperry mean? Can I stick it up my ass?
>>
Sloppy joe bro. With Doritos is good too.
>>
I take Japanese curry blocks, add some corn starch and just reduce it to a really thick, thick gravy with no vegetables before pouring it over deep fried cutlets.
>>
As a kid I liked going to a Chinese buffet and getting plain sweet and sour chicken and then dipping it in the strawberry sauce that they put the banana slices in.
>>
Sweet chilli sauce with vanilla ice cream. It's one of those hot and cold things, like ice cream and apple pie.
>>
File: IMG_20210610_194432.jpg (2.6 MB, 3000x4000)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB JPG
>>16261065
I just dry brined a chicken breast pounded evenly thick. Bowl with 4 oz milk, one egg, and tabasco mixed until there's no streaks of egg, and mixed flour with salt in another bowl. Went flour, milk, flour, and dropped into 3-4" of 350°F oil for a few minutes until breading was crispy and chicken cooked to 165°F. Meanwhile, i mixed 3tbs Cayenne, 1tbs Brown Sugar, 1/2tsp each salt, white pepper, garlic powder, & paprika in a pyrex measuring cup. Then poured 4oz hot oil over the spices and stirred. When the chicken came out of the oil, i let it drain 30 seconds then generously brushed on the chili oil. Served on white bread with pickles and coleslaw.

I call it Tennessee Spicy Chicken, I've never heard of anyone making it before but I think it can be a new thing.
>>
File: 1531288237243.jpg (21 KB, 480x451)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
I do not eat breakfast. Please do not ask me any questions about what I will do breakfast. Please just do not bring it up.

I enjoy delicious food, and I like most kinds of cooking if they are done well (the exception being that I cannot eat anything very spicy). If I am ordering from the menu in a restaurant which has a variety, there's no need for you to worry about the question of what I like; I will take care of it.

But if you want to cook for me, or invite me to a restaurant that specializes in just one thing, or invite me to dinner with a preset menu, you need to know what I dislike:

avocado
eggplant, usually (there are occasional exceptions)
hot pepper
olives
liver (even in trace quantities)
stomach and intestine; other organ meats
cooked tuna
oysters
egg yolk, if the taste is noticeable, except when boiled completely hard
many strong cheeses, especially those with green fungus
desserts that contain fruit or liqueur
sour fruits, such as grapefruit and many oranges
beer
coffee (though weak coffee flavor can be good in desserts)
the taste of alcohol (so I don't drink anything stronger than wine)

Don't ever try to decide what food I should eat without asking me. Never assume that I will surely like a certain dish, merely because most people do. Instead, ask me in advance! If, that is, I won't have many other alternatives to choose from.
>>
File: 1608455226046.jpg (146 KB, 900x675)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>16261065
>proprietary
>>
>>16261065
I invented a cocktail. It's pink gin, chambourd, raspberry syrup in soda water.
>>
>>16261065
Boiled white rice with butter, salt, and ketchup.
>>
>>16261306
How much do you weigh?
>>
File: tAagTa.gif (1.39 MB, 320x240)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB GIF
>>16261602
What about the free food that grows from the open sores on your feet?
>>
>>16261065
Hangover cure. Ramen with two eggs. Organic or fresh eggs make all the difference with it.
>>
File: 1554764299719.jpg (59 KB, 744x746)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>16261602
is this real? Imagine not liking Avocados, Liver, and peppers. What's even left to eat after all that shit? Fast food? Absolute shit taste, Stallman.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.