[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: boogie.jpg (71 KB, 722x890)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>be me
>got drunk.
>have leftover pizza saved for lunch.
> wife ate my pizza for lunch not knowing i was saving it for dinner
note here we do both eat each others leftovers all the time it's not a big deal and i didn't say shit like i should have.

>not the end of the world
>remember i have ham and gruyere cheese.
>FUCK YEAH SANDO
>I'm out of bread
GOD DAMNIT
>am desprate. wake wife up to go get me bread from the gas station
>being as cool as she is knowing I've been drinking she's like sure, but I'm crashing back out when i get home.
>get my bread. open up my ham AND it's slimy and i see mold trying to form.
FML
i ended up eating my last hot pocket and now I'm waiting 3 hours for chick-fil-a to open so i can order breakfast. i don't drive drunk and she works in the morning.
i have got to get better about keeping some bullshit frozen food in the house. everything else i have right now would take forever to cook and i don't like doing anything that complicated hammered.
>>
>>16260905
go to bed you fat greedy cunt
>>
>>16260905
How long do you stay drunk, christ
>>
>>16260959
i meant for dinner. i started drinking around midnight. was planning on going to be around 5 but now I'm fucking starving and want something decent on my stomach before i crash so I'm getting take out at 8. i only drink on certain days but when i do i will admit i stay drunk most of the night.
>>
>>16260905
I used to live like you. Those were dark times.
>>
Why do you have basically no food in your home
>>
>>16260991
i have food but it's all stuff to make fully cooked dinners. pork loin, frozen ribs, frozen beef pot roast frozen chicken breast. shit like that and some fresh veggies. but I'm not wrecking the kitchen and starting a fire.
>>
>>16260905
I'm not retarded enough to blend those two at my most drunk
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>16260905
You know how boogers would handle it
>>
>>16260905
>eating leftovers
I can’t imagine being a poor fucking loser. Just throw it and get new food
>>
But what if you came back home, drunk and Hungarian at 4 a.m.?
>>
>>16261670
What's the latest on the boogie situation? I heard he was going to jail a week or two ago.
>>
>>16262176
His buck status: BROKEN
>>
>>16262176
Doesn't he live in Alabama or something? The cops probably showed up, compared guns with him, compared gut size with him, shook his fat hand and left.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.