[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

In today’s episode we’re going to make a traditional miso soup that’s both authentic and delicious and as a bonus, EASY!
>>
We want to start with 1 or 2 packs of instant miso soup
>>
chink chonk pata pata pow.
>>
Fill a decent sized coffee mug with tap water (depending on how many packs you are using)
>>
Place mug of water in the microwave
>>
You're hilarious, OP
>>
Set the microwave for 2 minutes on high and start it.
>>
While the microwave cooks the water pour the contents of the instant miso packets into a bowl of your choice
>>
You’ll likely have a minute and 30 seconds to spare so examine some melons in the meantime
>>
Be sure to stop the microwave before it hits 0 or your house will explode.
>>
Pour the mug of water into the bowl of package contents
>>
Stir the contents
>>
Wa la
>>
this is the saddest thread I've ever commented on
>>
>>16053554
looks like you threw up in the bowl
>>
>>16053535
Sick cantaloupe
>>
don't you have a kettle?
>>
>>16053535
Hey it's douxregarde!
>>
Who the fuck boils water in a microwave
>>
I posted this before, but I still don't get the point of miso soup.

last time I tried, I used some dashi, fresh spring onions, wakame and a bunch of veggies.
cooked it all for a while, and it tasted like a great fishy broth with veggies. nice.

then I added some miso paste, and it immediately deleted all the great flavor, and now it just tasted like ... sweet veggie soup?!

wtf, I like it more without miso.
and no, I didn't boil the miso.
>>
>>16055389
europeans usually don't have access to a stove, that's why they mostly use microwaves to cook...
>>
>>16055423
Hard to fathom you fat Americans don't know what a kettle is
>>
miso horny heehee
>>
>>16055446
Obsessed and dumb
>>
>>16055467
>What is electricity
If you're boiling water in a microwave or on top of a stove in a pot you're a fat American idiot
>>
>>16055467
we call those "pavas" (female turkey) in Argentina because they look like a turkey sitting on too of her eggs
>thanks for reading my blog
>>
>>16055446
misspelled jew
>>
>>16056403
thank you my white friend

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.