[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
What does /ck/ think of her?
>>
literally who
>>
literally who? im guess this some youtuber. stop watching youtube anon. its a thief of time.
>>
>>15908689
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbPHHOiOY_tA9BSytK0jDYw

You're right anon but for me this website is far worse in that regard
>>
I'd sniff her snatch, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>15908893
Yeah, you'd help her find the culprit if anybody stole something from her. That's very nice.
>>
>>15908893
snitches get stitches, bitch
>>
>>15908644
I'd cum on her sloppers if you know what I mean
>>
>>15908703
>posts some random youtuber with 200k subs
>expects the entire board to know about them
the absolute state of /ck/ rn
>>
I have only known of her today and I already disapprove.
>>
>>15908644
Wholesome and something different from the other pretentious fucks you post here everyday. I like that she let's people from different cultures take the spotlight when she lets them describe the dish. Also most recipes are actually really easy and I tried a lot of them. Good stuff. Unlike these complicated recipes out there which you only watch for the entertainment value.
>>
her asymmetrical face is distracting especially since she's very emotive with her eyes
>>
>>15908644
You reckon she takes it up the ass? She looks like the type.
>>
>>15909212
All women do if they really love you.
>>
>>15908644
Does she have onlyfans?
>>
>>15909212
>punch her in the nose
>fuck her ass
>???
>big cums
>>
>>15908644
>ger
Do you get paid to post this shit time and time again or are you just a fucking moron?
Who the fuck is her, give a name you idiot. "her" what the fuck is that and I'm not going to look it up becuase you're a lazy cunt.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.