[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What foods help to empty your bowels in the morning?
>>
>>15902865
vodka
>>
>>15902865
Coffee
>>
>>15902865
What? Hard boiled eggs give me solid stools!
>>
i just go two or sometimes even three times + once in the evening
i go 3-4 times per day. i don't even eat that much, my bowels are just lazy and will not push out everything in one go. sometimes i'll feel the need to poop and i know if i don't it'll give me discomfort the whole day and when i go poop i only let out a tiny dookie but damn if it doesn't make me feel better.
>>
drinking every day seems to work
>>
I stir up some instant coffee every morning.
Guaranteed shit within 10 minutes.
>>
Coffee, water, banana
>>
Alcohol the night before because your body needs to shit out all the poison.
>>
I eat Sultana Bran for breakfast and have a protein heavy lunch. I also drink Metamucil twice a day. I have a cup of black coffee in the morning which usually primes me.
>>
>>15902865
You could just give yourself an enema if you're desperate.
>>
>>15902865
Banana and prune juice.
>>
Why are these ads everywhere? Do boomers really have trouble pooping? It's not that hard, even babies can do it
>>
>>15902865
Man I've been eating yoghurt with nuts every day for several days and my bowels are working like a well oiled machine.

Taking solid shits every day.
>>
>>15904139
Funny you should mention that anon because for the last several days I've been sneaking into your house and giving you an oil enema :D
>>
>>15904149
Creepy but I aint gonna complain. Beats being constipated.
>>
>>15902865
Anything spicy and milk. Gets you woke like a motherfucker after the dilemma too.
>>
>>15902866
>>15902880
>>15903606
these
red wine, beer or a lot of water will do it too. not getting drunk, btw, just a single beer.
>>
>>15902865
Coffee and if I don't have anywhere to go for a while, some beer too.
>>
lentil soup with oats, with shredded vegetables, and other stuff like cabage or lettuce,.

Make it watery not too thick.

Drink lots of water.
>>
>>15902865
Coffee and snus
>>
>>15902865
Eating that many eggs will get you egg bound, and you won't want to be around people with those dangerous silent but deadly farts! It's just not being a nice person.
>>
>>15904149
i wish someone would give me enemas ):
>>
File: 1617672386863.jpg (102 KB, 1024x860)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>15902865
Bowl of dried mango and a cuppa OJ
>>
>>15902865
>seeing ads in system apps after paying $1k for a flagship phone
Why do people still buy Samsung again?
>>
>>15904134
several decades of poor diet and low physical activity always catches up to you in the end.
>>
>>15903044
Exactly, it's called being eggbound for a reason.
>>
I take a bit of psyllium once in the morning and once at night.
Regularly scheduled clean shids about 30 minutes after I wake up. Very, very based.
>>
>>15902865
Does anyone else find normal people absolutely weird?

They have so little going on in their lives, taking a good poo in the morning is something they are seriously interested in...
>>
Black coffee with some natural honey
Simple as
>>
>>15902865
what the fuck would a surgeon be able to add to this
unless his hot tip involves surgically emptying your bowels
>>
>>15903081
thats ibs lad, go see a doctor
>>
>>15904788
there's nothing wrong in enjoying a nice bowel movement, anon
>>
>>15902865
What kind of retard forces his body to shit, instead of waiting the moment when the body actually wants to shit?
>>
Double shot breve and a cigarette.
>>
>>15903081
You sound like me if I didn't drink coffee in the morning and sort myself out properly. Have a strong coffee when you wake up, for me it seems to be psychological, I already need to shit badly when the coffee is brewing.
>>
>>15903081
You shitting for a long time each time?
Because if you are trying to push hard and almost nothing comes out and then you need to go again in 3 hours and do the same thing your diet is fucking with your body or you need to see the doctor.
>>
Those knockoff Nature Valley bars you get from Wally World.
>>
>>15904788
what gets you excited bro genuinely curious. haven't felt intrigue in like fifteen years
>>
>>15902865
Spicy food makes my bowels work faster than normal.
>>
Yogurt and Cracklin' Oat Bran
>>
>>15904134
everything wears out with age
>>
Fruits with natural fibers like a tangerine or a banana. I drink 4 cups of coffee every morning and it has no effect like fruit does.
>>
>>15908213
sometimes i close my eyes while riding a bicycle. and see how many seconds i dare keep them closed.
>>
>>15908152
>>15907254
stop gaslighting me, i checked and it's normal to poop from three times per day to three times per week.
>>
>>15907254
what can a doctor do for ibs?
>>
>>15902865
Anxiety

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.