[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Rip to a real legend
>>
>>14503542
I unironically shed a tear and felt something when she passed away.
>>
>>14503542
would americans really eat food that was made by a...person like this?
>>
>>14503559
Yep with lots of grease

Dey call it Soul
>>
>>14503559
>>14503615
stop being racist you weirdos
>>
>>14503555
>I unironically shed a tear and felt something when she passed away.
Same here. I had learned about her quite late in the game and only got a few months of enjoyment before this happened. It was sad because she was so young. She obviously worked so hard her whole life (prison worker?), and got the kitchen remodel from the income from the videos she likely never wanted to make til the nephew pressured her. Their dynamic was hilarious, as he pushed her buttons and struggled with ADD, haha, he'd interrupt her with a dumbass question at the wrong time.
She was obviously caretaking care of some aimless poor kids of her nephew who came over and just aggravated her, getting the dogs hyper, just in her space, but she FED THEM like strays with love. She was hilarious.
Did I learn anything at all from her? No. I still don't wash chicken in my bare sink like a restaurant nor use the same bag they came in to marinade them. Maybe she worked in a restaurant at some point or shopped at costco. I don't buy tubs of spices either.
>>
>>14503542
RIP Auntie Fee.
>>
>>14503639
i feel like this is missing a sentence or two at the end
>>
>>14503639
She just black they all got spices like dat
>>
Filthy dumb reddit scum.
>>
>>14503617
Nigger.
>>
>>14503542
:(

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5g1c2r
>>
Look at this low IQ homo erectus female trying to use modern human kitchen, she'll be nowhere except in a mudhut without the help and gibs from white people. Stupid niggers should be erased from our civilized world.
>>
>>14503542
I havne't seen many of her videos, but I do sometimes get a craving for that sweet-shit-for-them-kids aka "auntie fee's sweet things" aka "that prison food", aka "punk ass cinnamon roll"
>>
>>14503542
https://youtu.be/9iym331fPek
Fitting tribute
>>
>>14503542
>frying dehydrated cup noodles with beef
was she surprised she had heart problems
>>
>>14504404
She used tons of salt and fat in her videos. I wasn't surprised when she died, actually.
>>
>>14503559
Sorry your food tastes like bland shit.
>>
damn i had no idea she died.
>>
>>14503542
i forgot all a out her! chicken wings in the sink was the best thread ever. god speed my ramen queen.
>>
>>14503643
>wanting that retard to type even more
>>
>>14503542
rip. she loved her some patromes
>>
>>14503617
she look like a man
>>
Rest in power, king.
>>
>>14503542
You guys give Simply Sara constant shit and didn't care when she died, but since Auntie Fee was black, she was a LEGEND! A culinary SOUL SISTAH!
>>
>>14505400
cause Auntie Fee is based you retarded faggot
>>
>>14505400
Simply Sarah hasn't died yet.
>>
i liked her subway recipe where she put meat and cheese between a baguette
>>
>>14503542
She meant well but bitch was whipped as fuck.
>>
>>14505400
>Simpy sarah died
whut
>>
I’m glad she died

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.