[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Morning, /ck/. How do you like your coffee?
>>
>>14503521
Butter coffee masher race.
>>
>>14503578
Trying this now.
>>
>>14503619
Good quality unsalted butter and run it in the blender
>>
>>14503521
I fucking hate coffee, this shit is nasty. fucking sugary heart racing concoction, fucking subhumans consuming this shit.
>>
>>14503723
>coffee
>sugary
Mc fucking idiot right here
>>
>>14503731
You are a subhuman, off yourself you fucking dairy pouring bean drinking faggot.
>>
>>14503663
Why unsalted? I have my coffee black 9/10, and occasionally sprinkle some salt in.
>>14503723
Maybe you haven’t had good coffee yet. Don’t put shit in it right away, and try something with a less intense flavour. You can even add a bit of water to your cup.
>>
>>14503521
All women are whores
>>
>>14503783
>>
2 tbsp ovaltine, 1 scoop collagen peptides, dash of Ceylon cinnamon, 1 tbsp heavy whipping cream for the first cup of the day every day. The rest of the day I drink it black if I have another cup or two.
>>
>>14503521
Macchiato on a day to day basis, with Baileys instead of milk every now and then.
>>
>>14504003
my fuck what does that even look like?
>>
secure tripcodes are for faggots
>>
A little while ago, I've been having fun making some coffee in a mocha pot, refrigerating what I don't drink right away, and then having iced coffee with some sugar, milk, and artificial vanilla extract. That turns it more into a dessert kind of coffee than a breakfast coffee, but it's not like I have doughnuts or other sweet things for breakfast, so I figure it's fine.

Normally, with fresh made coffee, I add some milk, sugar, and vanilla to make what seems like a cappuccino. I haven't quite figured out how to make good coffee when it's black, though I have had fantastic black coffee and espresso before. It's like a spicy, roasted-grain flavoured version of a hard candy.

I'd like to ask the thread something: How long does coffee last before it goes bad? I have a container of coffee grounds that I've been using for at least a month (I don't remember exactly when I got it), but when I made coffee with it today, the flavour was extremely weak, and a little metallic. I even added a spoonful of hot chocolate mix to try to make a mocha, but I'm not getting the flavours I was aiming for.
>>
File: The most best.png (297 KB, 950x1150)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
>>14503521
>Grind fine
>Throw into a French press
>Stir the ever loving shit out of it
>Let it sit for like ten minutes
>Pour in maybe a teaspoon of brown sugar and milk
>Pour into cup and drink, keep pouring as the cup empties until the press is empty
Yeah, I know, I'm a total fucking plebeian who absolutely ruins my coffee but I like it.
>>
>>14503521
Black, no sugar.
>>
>>14504282
I can never get a moka pot that doesn't end up tasting sour, what's your secret anon?
Also, if you want to try a good black coffee I'd recommend trying turkish, all you need is a briki pot (like $5 at a walmart) and of course the grounds.
>>
>>14504282
>How long does coffee last before it goes bad?

15s.
15 months from harvest processing to roasting
15 days from roasting to grinding
15 minutes from grinding to brewing

That's roughly the standard timeline. Some variants are different (robusta espresso needs about 15 weeks of aging from roast to brew to let the rubbery flavor dissipate), but these general guidelines will keep you in "fresh".

So don't worry; your preground coffee will still be stale when you get to it.
>>
>>14503742
mad
>>
>>14503723
Who asked if you hated coffee? You were asked how do you like it. Now fuck off faggot.
>>
>>14503521
Some nice beans bought from my local roaster, ground down thrown into a moka pot and drink it black. Simple as.
>>
>>14504659
heh; sigrun is cute
>>
>>14504669
fag
>>
File: 123413242134123442.png (2.62 MB, 1084x1084)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB PNG
>>14506381
That she is mah nigga
>>
>>14503521
is it good for me
>>
>>14503521
I'm a simple man, a Cappuccino for me will do.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.