[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

I fucking hate onions.They ruin everything they're put in, awful vegetable.
>>
>>14503502
There are other aliums.
>>
onions are the primary flavor of food
>>
>>14503502
let me guess, mutt?
>>
>>14503502
also I'm trans btw. not sure if that matters.
>>
>>14503502
You belong on the carrot side.
(carrots v onions)
CBS Radio Workshop - 56-09-14 CBS Radio Workshop (34) A Pride of Carrots (Venus Well Served)
https://www.oldtimeradiodownloads.com/drama/cbs-radio-workshop/cbs-radio-workshop-56-09-14-34-a-pride-of-carrots-venus-well-served
>>
>>14503502
I love them. I put finely chopped raw onions into my mashed potatoes. Shits good for you.
>>
>>14503574
Scallions and garlic also
>>
>>14503577
I ran out of potatoes and wanted to get a bigger batch so I boiled some carrots with the potatoes. Felt pretty poor.
>>
>>14503585
Shit happens to all of us sometimes, nobody here is a billionaire.
>>
>>14503585
Maybe add some ginger, its not expensive and adds a lot of flavor. I bought a big ass one and use hedge clipper to cut off bits from time to time, it's really good in chicken noodle soup.
>>
You folk on /ck would have a good laugh at me using a hedge clipper on a ginger root. I think it funny myself, but its the best way, I can't think of a better way to cut off pieces of frozen ginger.
>>
>>14503502
That's what my teenage boy said until he tried chared sliced onions that have been caramelised with a smokey burnt taste.
>>
Onion is the best pleb filter, OP is by any chance a tranny? I'm sure I can break your skull and kill you with my bare hands you low IQ degenerate faggot. You are disgusting.
>>
File: this_thread.jpg (43 KB, 460x500)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>14503502
Do you feel better now OP? there's nothing like going on to a back water image board and telling a bunch of faggot losers how much of a pretentious git you are. Thank you for baring your soul to us Caspar Milquetoast.

I can now sleep well tonight knowing that somewhere in the world some Fopdoodle is unable to handle aliums.

OP sits in front of the feeble light of his computer, his monitor from 1992 slowly fading. His keyboard covered in the crumbs of half eaten tendies. He can barely see the screen because of the flecks of spittle and food covering it from his past impotent rages. Just then a voice calls to him. "if you don't come up here now I'm throwing these vienna sausages out" (it's his mother). "Why won't she die" he thinks to himself... but then who will clean his benis when it gets dirty. he sighs and tromps up the stairs from his basement. "coming mommy" he whimpers.
>>
>>14503502
i use them as a base in almost everything

if they werent so cheap to buy i'd grow them myself because i use so many each week
>>
>>14503502
take your meds
>>
>>14503502
Onions are the vegetables of Gods.
>>
>normal fruit and vegetables
>let me be delicious so things will eat me and spread my seeds to continue my existence

>onions
>nah bruh, lets make em niggas cry dawg lol

what did onions MEAN by this
>>
onions are delicious. raw, cooked, they make everything they’re in better. fantastic vegetable
>>
>>14503502

they are good in soup
>>
>>14503577
Just kys
>>
>>14504550
I hope you don't eat onions like you do apples anon

And onions surely don't want to eat themselves. It is not a seed. You are eating the entire plant
>>
>>14503502
onions are the best vegetable and improve almost anything they're added to
>>
cooking onion and garlic in butter is one of the best smells in cooking
>>
>>14503502
>hates onions
>eat them all the time in processed foods and fast food without even knowing it
>>
>>14503506
They abducted me
>>
>>14503502
You are a faggot. Stop being a faggot
>>
>>14503502

>need something quick for some crunchy texture, to blend well with ginger or garlic with salt and pepper that will also cook at the same pace as the rest of the preflight ingredients to any meal just about

onions are amazing you faggot
>>
>>14503567
>carrots
>onions
>celery
Why can't we all get along

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.