[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: slob.png (249 KB, 355x475)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
This guy makes it seem disgusting but it really isn't that much chicken. It's the perfect high protein lunch.
https://youtu.be/uiLnhkpqjWY
>>
>>>/y/outube
>>
FOOKIN MAYO

*BUUUUUUUUURRRRRPP*
>>
File: download (15).jpg (7 KB, 257x196)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>14502269
I EAT MORE CHICKEN ANY MAN EVER SEEN

I'M A BACK DOOR MAAAAAAAAAN
>>
>>14502269
kino
>>
>>14502269
Only extremely high level athletes need that much protein. I'm not sure if he's a high level athlete, but I could be wrong.
>>
>>14502404
You need a gram per lb of bodyweight if you wanna see results with a decent amateur weight lifting and body building program. Watching non athletes talk about nutrition never ceases to amaze. One roissierie chicken only has 166 grams of protein (they're pretty smol) what elite athletes need that others don't is lots of carb loads since they do an hour a day of conditioning and weight lifting + sport specific training all day since that's their job. Michael Phelps ate fat stacks of pancakes to have enough carbs for his strenuous workouts because swimming is a massive carb burner.
>>
I was at walmart yesterday and they had like 20 rotisserie chickens on sale for <$3 each. I really wanted to get one but I didn't get a cart and they had no baskets so I only had what I could carry also I'm in the middle of a month long fast so I can't eat
>>
>>14502804
haha
>>
>>14502465
I hate it when retards say this shit. YOU DO NOT NEED THAT MUCH FUCKING PROTEIN YOU FUCKING MONKEY.
>>
>>14502404
I'd say he's somewhat of an athelete.
>>
I fucking love king ass ripper.
https://youtu.be/hfG6s95jBA8
>>
>>14503470
somewhat [adjective]
something of a [noun]
any questions?
>>
>>14503581
y my peepee go big?
>>
>>14502269
not sure about "lunch", but that'd be a good meal of the day.
>>
>>14503439
Okay dyel
>>
test
>>
>>14502269
they are tiny now. used to be able to pull 2meals from it for family of 4. not lately.
>>
>>14504330
I probably eat less than HALF your recommended amount of protein, and I could still fuck you up.
>>
>>14506101
Kek we got an internet tough guy over here. Post bod tough guy.
>>
I slam a whole chicken for a snack once or twice every week. Sometimes the family will have dinner and we'll get one or two side chickens for the table
>>
>>14502465
its almost as if people that dont power lift have different nutritional requirements. Huh.....I learned something new today, anon.
>>
>>14506407
>Sometimes the family will have dinner and we'll get one or two side chickens for the table
do americans really?
>>
>>14506422
It's almost as if there is an ocean of difference between a world class athlete and an amateur lifter who lifts for aesthetics. Body building isn't even power lifting moron. Fuck me dyels are painfully stupid. And they wonder why they look like shit...
>>
>>14506445
yes
because we're the only ones who can
>>
>>14506445
Yes the kids like to have their own side chicken or side rack of ribs with their dinner (tonight was lasagna and pizza) and my wife and I share our own side chicken
>>
I went on a diet once for like 4 months and it was kinda miserable but it worked.
3-6 eggs, tomato, onion, random vegetables and meat for breakfast.
Fruit and veg snacks till lunch
Whole chicken for lunch plus some vegetables.
No dinner.
Went form 95kg to 80kg eating a whole chicken every day for 4 months.
>>
File: 8nRqoXW.jpg.png (48 KB, 800x729)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>14502269
>It's got a lot of protein guys so it's all good
>t. 400 lb fatty

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.