[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 8117_4.jpg (10 KB, 320x320)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
This stuff is so good with rice and a fried egg on top. I am now addicted to this stuff
>>
Same senpai. I like adding this to some rice and unflavoured cooked tuna.
>>
>>12037521
you can really taste the gutter oil
>>
File: Asians love chees.jpg (145 KB, 1920x1080)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>12038104
if that's what gutter oil tastes like, I'm all for it! Go China!
>>
Laoganma ballz
>>
>>12037521
This shit is amazing for adding flavor to almost anything.

I like to toss my steamed veggies with a teaspoon of this stuff and a bit of sesame oil.
>>
>>12037521
Black beans in chilli? Gonna try it out, thx an
>>
>>12037521
I even add this on my fucking spaghetti nowadays. There's no way back.
>>
I liked it for like a week but now it makes me sick
>>
>>12039425
How much were you using? The stuff is pretty strong and should be used to lightly season your food.
>>
>corn syrup...
>>
>>12037521
every apartment with an asian ive ever viewed has had this condiment.

but it always looked pretty old.
they may not like it much
>>
since my addiction began my shits are roughly the same volume and consistency, but instead of one solid turd I produce about 12 small ones.
>>
>>12037521
>buying the small jar
you're not addicted, you pansy.
>>
>>12040992
I would, but the zipperhead market where I get them don't have the larger jars. Apparently they also make this with penuts in it? How is that?
>>
>>12037521
the chili crisp and black bean in chili oil are great. You can have some 5/10 takeout Chinese and use some of this on the rice/soup to make it much better.
>>
>>12039361
You need some oyster jesus, anon.
>>
>>12041021
Honestly? Underwhelming. I had high expectations, but it's pretty meh. The blackbeans however are very salty, but also very good.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.