[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 25 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: zoomerdisease.png (363 KB, 773x587)
363 KB
363 KB PNG
>>10804468 last thread is autosaging

Post heinous price gouging, scalping, bad secondhand etiquette, and seller sperging here.
>>
>i’m not sure what this cutsew is called as i cant find it online size is mediumish but also fits up to large i’d say

God I hope nobody is stupid enough to buy this from this person.
>>
>>10829325
>Baby the stars Shien bright
Topkek
>>
>>10829325
KEKKK
>>
>>10829325
went to this zoomer ita’s tiktok and the cutsew is stained, but she’s only posted long shots and is describing it as “like new”…
>>
Why would you ever include photographic evidence of you absolutely destroying a dress when you're trying to sell it?
>>
>>10829344
I like it when people show they've stretched it out. That way I can avoid buying.
>>
>>10829325
>bunny blouse thing
yes, this is totally a person a want to make a deal with. If you are selling something online try to word it somewhat professionally instead of trying to come of as quirky. It makes you look incompetent
>>
I blocked someone because they keep trying to lowball me on dresses. I got tired after the 7th one. $20 lower than what I'm asking is a joke.
>>
>>10829868
How is $20 less low balling? Unless you were already pricing stuff super cheap
>>
>>10829344
no bc if I didn't see that pic I'd actually might have bought it
the way the you wouldn't even have known that it was shirred if you just see the picture of her is disgusting sorry
>>
For the low low price of 110 pounds, these could be yours.
>>
>>10829875
Yeah around $60 to $70 was what I have things listed for so $20 is lowballing it.
>>
>>10829936
$20 less***
>>
File: kys.png (387 KB, 993x574)
387 KB
387 KB PNG
>>
File: 1200x0.jpg (167 KB, 1200x1064)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>10829933
>>
>>10829868
These itas have some audacity with their lowball offers. I had someone offer me $75 for a nwt ap jsk I was selling.
>>
>>10829940
They’re as wide as they are long
>>
>>10829325
I hate tiktoklitas so much it's unreal
>>
>>10829940
>Post heinous price gouging, scalping, bad secondhand etiquette, and seller sperging

Which one is this?
>>
>>10829940
this doesn’t belong itt nonny
>>
>>10830039
>>10830056
whales detected
>>
>>10830069
Some people just prefer that stuff is actually relevant to the thread topic. Last thread it was poors hoping to crybully people into lowering prices to suit their personal budget, among other problems.
>>
$550 starting bid for damaged Moitie
>>
I've been seeing these listings on LM selling loads of new mob caps, head bows, etc by the brand "RococoHeroin". The seller is https://egl.circlly.com/users/Saesishu
and is shipping from the US. When I google the brand name I find the original taobao shop and the items are between 10 and 18$ but the LM seller is asking more than double. I'm a bit confused about this seller. Did they just buy a boatload of these accessoires to resell on LM or something? And they all look like lower quality btssb design replicas.
>>
>>10832850
Yes, unfortunately, newfriend. These kind of sellers have been a blight on lm (and basically any other second hand sales platform) for years now, reselling shit quality pettis and bodyline and dropshipping from taobao. People asked for them to get banned for just as long, but it never happened.
>>
>>10829940
fats can't ever pull off ouji (or lolita for that matter) without looking like giant babies
>>
Question: Is the person selling this on LM a Taobao/Aliexpress reseller or an actual creator? Tried searching for these elsewhere, but I'm not finding the items. MTO makes it sound like they're dropshipping.
>>
>>10829940
>6x
It's actually disturbing that there are people with these measurements and think its ok
>>
>>10832883
thanks for clarifying. I've been on LM for years but I assumed this kind of thing would be against the rules. I understand it's hard to regulate this kind of thing.
>>
>>10833005
The photos remind me of Alice in Halloween, it's a TB brand. But I haven't checked their shop in a while, haven't seen these before
>>
File: bvcfyuyiknbvcxfyfy.jpg (30 KB, 359x589)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
What would this even look like under a skirt...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.