[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 86 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is there any excuse for mask cuckery anymore?
Especially when the cities hosting these events don't have mandates anymore
>>
Literally just as talesman for people who are retarded, and excuses for the weak and useless to flex some sort of sense of "power" by telling you what to do and having the power to enforce that. They're functionally worthless and exist for people who genuinely believe in shit like russian bots.
>>
>>10826112
Covid is going back up Anon, look at China.
>>
>>10826143
Masks don't really impact the spread of covid though
>>
>>10826143
>>
Seethe I guess :/
>>
>>10826146
Yeah they do. Wore my mask for 3 years. As soon as my family and I stopped wearing them bam covid for the first time. Other family and friends also experienced the same. I know covid is here to stay but wearing masks does help more than not wearing anything. Also last time I went to a con just a couple months ago the fags who wore no mask were open mouth coughing like toddlers.
>>
They slowly stopped wearing masks at Anime NYC within a couple of hours. Just show up w/o a mask and see what happens
>>
>>10826112
If you are in the public areas they can't do a thing. Imagine them trying to be maskholes in the bar.
>>
The first year of the covid outbreak, I just continued going to the gym because my gym was too stubborn to close down until later on.

I didn't get covid until last year. Couldn't even feel it but had to take one of tests for a negative covid result. I got a fake negative result from online and the people working the line didn't look too hard at it.

I did tell my school about my positive result after the convention tho. I wanted to skip class. I continued working out in the covid designated apartment that my school gave me for the week.
>>
>>10826350
I got jabbed and then caught it twice anyway...
>>
>>10826112
There is no excuse or logic or reason its purely to appease their feelings
>>
it IS nice not to catch cold or flu from some random sick person in a crowded con. I haven’t got either in a long time.

Also it’s hard to smell anything when you wear a mask. Really happy about not smelling weeb BO anymore
>>
>>10826384
Why are you pussies so scared of catching the cold or flu that you avoid human contact? I'd much rather do things like get laid and eat dinner with friends if the only downside is "wah I might get a minor illness for a few days a year". It's an extremely small price to pay
>>
>>10826143

too bad its racist to ban people traveling in from china.

...what?
>>
>>10826384
Just be prepared to wear it basically for the rest of your life, because the longer you've been wearing it, the weaker your immune system becomes.
>>
>>10826112
Evry time u Republicans complian eye wear my mask an extra week. Ur butthurt so thats good
>>
There is so much misinformation surrounding covid (from both sides) because this became a political circus and people ended up getting their information from politicians and pundits rather than listening to medical professionals.

>Masks don't work
The correct statement here is that wearing a mask will not prevent you from getting Covid. Masks however will prevent you from spreading Covid as it is an air-borne disease. Since many people are asymptomatic carriers it is possible to spread Covid even if you don't feel sick.

>Vaccines don't work you can still get Covid
You can still carry, transmit and have Covid symptoms after being vaccinated. You can even get sick from the vaccine itself. The vaccine introduces a weakened strain of the virus to your system so that your body learns how to fight it and thus you don't have as severe symptoms from getting the virus later on. This increases the number of asymptomatic carriers.

>It's just like the flu
People hardly ever die from the flu. They die from other health complications exacerbated by the flu. Covid on the other hand while unlikely can kill perfectly healthy people. Medical professionals say that Covid is six times deadlier than the flu.

What that all means is it is very unlikely that if you get Covid that you will die from it. If you're vaccinated you'll most likely be an asymptomatic carrier. What makes it dangerous at a societal level is the spread rate.

Personally I don't like wearing masks either and refuse to go to events that require them because I feel there is no obligation on my part to protect people who refuse to protect themselves. I honestly think the best solution is to say that if you chose not to get vaccinated and end up having severe symptom that the hospital should be allowed to deny you services.
>>
>>10826617
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>10826112
>muh conplague! Concrud! Masks are worth it covid or not thanks for looking out for immunocompromised folks <3
Translation: I am a fat fuck

I have never gotten sick after a con because I’m not fat and touch grass.
>>
>>10826609
No one cares if you want to do that to yourself. It's annoying when you retards make the rest of us. I'm not even a republican, this is just illogical behavior since it's pointless
>>
>>10826402
I mean be concerned about your own life lmao, i have plenty of fun eating dinner with my friends who i know take showers on a regular basis.

>>10826607
i don’t wear a mask in places that i can reasonably assume people won’t have BO and won’t cough gross shit on me. so i am maskless everywhere but the airport, the mall and cons. Also lmao you should worry about yourself if you think wearing a mask is gonna make me bubble boy
>>
>>10826707
You think "taking showers" will prevent your friends from catching covid and spreading it to you? Are you a literal retard?
>>
>>10826711
You need to calm down bro lmao. I wear a mask mostly so i don’t have to smell gross people and I’ll take the mask off if i’m around people that probably take showers. I don’t really care about catching covid/flu too much that’s more like a plus side effect
>>
>>10826714
Why the fuck are you bringing it up if you just wear it for the smells? We're talking about people who wear it to avoid catching diseases. No one cares about your weird brand of autism
>>
>>10826716
I also want to avoid catching diseases though so i’ll talk about it. Get mad and keep replying to me lmao
>>
>>10826617

you're just as misinformed, your bullet points are leaving out important nuance, and you likely know it, why leave the rest out?
>>
Not worth wasting a paycheck on
>>
>>10826167
ive gone to over 15 cons and multiple events and never wore a mask in LA. never had so chinese cough neither. all my masked jabbed coworkers are dying of the littlest sneeze though- maybe your jabs just starting to fuck you m8.
>>
>>10826617
>the vaccine gives your a weakened form of-
no it doesnt. thats not how the jab works, because it is fundamentally not a vaccine but gene "therapy".
>>
File: lolkumo.png (103 KB, 515x803)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
Meanwhile Kumoricon literally just announced they're going to require N95s at MINIMUM at their event that isn't for another 11 months. Congrats on tanking your event before badges even go on sale you stupid fucking knobs. You're all going to look dumb as hell when you're the only con in the world still requiring this shit. But then again their H&S coordinator is a dumbass conspiracy theorist who genuinely believes that covid is literally AIDS and that vaccines/infection confer zero immunity so who can really be surprised lol.
>>
>>10826112
Liability waiver,t hey posted warnings. Folks ignored, but if they die, they're safe from being sued by the family if a death occurs or that's at least the belief.
>>
>>10826167
Same.

Been very good about mask wearing for 3 years. Had a serious emergency that had us rushing out the door and sitting in a room maskless for a few hours.

Caught covid im - fucking - mediately.

Thankfully we are up on our shots and it's a shit cold.
Let our guard down one time and there it was, just laying in wait.

No wonder so many maskless people are like "I've had it 3 times." Well no shit, you are crap at prevention and roll the dice on it fucking something up long term each time you catch it. Good luck with that.
>>
>>10826859
People don't get sued for being in public and getting sick man get your head on straight
>>
>>10826876
I tested positive once. I had no symptoms and only tested because a friend who we had been hanging out with felt sick, got tested, and tested positive.

I've only worn masks when required.

You're just a crybaby.
>>
>>10826876
Meanwhile I haven't worn a mask unless required since April and only finally caught covid for the first time just this November. Sorry you got unlucky the one time and you're looking for someone or something to blame because you think catching a cold is a moral failing but that's just how getting sick works bud.
>>
>>10826167
>>10826876
So is your retarded plan to wear masks for the rest of your life? I can't imagine being this paranoid about such an easy-to-fight disease
>>
Oh boy a skitzo thread.

Logical thing to do is to wear masks when crammed in with no space next to people like artist alleys. Doesn't make sense anywhere else. I think this is the rational, normal, non schizophrenic opinion to have. You people really have issues, whether your the virtue signalling masks while outdoors type or the equally retarded "anyone who wears a mask ever is a sheeple". Several places in Asia have been doing this shit for ages out of politeness for the common cold and flu, anyway.
>>
>>10826112
you going to this anon? I am
>>
>>10826112
here's the low down:
>too much money has been lost due to shut downs
>businesses aren't going to do that
>but they do have to put signs up saying to mask up

i've gone to the houston safety council in pasadena and no one had mask on other than me. i went to global health for drug test and again big signs for people to mask up. again i was the only one. the world (usa) has pretty much said, mask if you want. you know there's vaccinations, if you want, but we ain't shutting down.
>>
>>10826167
>>10826876
That's completely anecdotal evidence though. I've been maskless and unvaxxed this entire time, and my job requires me to be inside people's home's (I mask if requested, which is a grand total of twice in 3 years) and I've yet to have it. Also have taken any opportunity to go to festivals or concerts that I can, again maskless and not so much as catching the sniffles. So if I were to take that as my perspective I could say it doesn't exist or I unknowingly and effortlessly kicked the ass of the thing that made the entire world come to a halt.

Some people just get unlucky while others never catch it. Making masks mandatory just makes you look like a paranoid idiot in the year 2023 acting like we're in 2020. The only appropriate action is to tell people to take the required precaution that will make themselves feel safe, and let the rest of us live our lives with the level of risk we feel comfortable with.
>>
bitching about masks needs to be banned from this board. this retarded bullshit comes up once a fucking week.
>>
>>10826975
If you want to talk about cons with only approved topics allowed, head over to the official discord.
>>
>>10826908
>several places in Asia have been doing this shit for ages out of politeness for the common cold and flu
No, they fucking haven’t. retard.
>>
>>10826876
l’ve had it zero times and I only wear a mask if I’m in some place that absolutely requires it for entry like a medical office. Masks don’t do shit, especially the way 90% of people wear them now (loosely dangling off their nose, and taking it on and off frequently). Only a custom fitted N95 is actually effective in preventing transmission, everything else is just theatrics. If you’re worried about catching the virus then get your vax, don’t go to large crowded events, and lose weight.
>>
>>10826994
Someone doesn't need to get jabbed to become schizophrenic, I see.
>>
>>10827002
No one in Asia psychotically wore masks when they weren’t sick like they do now. Find me a pic of a crowd in Asia where more than 10%, dare I say even 5%, of people are wearing masks pre 2020 then you can call me schizo. But you can’t, because I lived in Asia pre 2020, and so I know for a fact such pics don’t exist.
>>
>>10826876
i live and work LA never worn the mask not vaccinated and caught it once and it was a cold. i have coworkers out every other damn day triple jabbed that are catching it still. hope you all die desu senpai.
>>
File: FlLM70BWYAIYTKz.jpg (229 KB, 1078x1707)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>10826112
Well considering it causes clots like this in people, myocarditis in healthy athletes that end up dropping dead. It's to just kill as many people as they can. Get the virus, you die, get the jab, you die. Either way you're fucked. Better to just not get the jab and remain a non-gmo human being than one who's body is all fucked up from the vax.
>>
>>10827058
Lol, fact checkers are just like cops who murder innocent people and then investigate themselves to find they did nothing wrong.
>>
File: animeconvention.png (386 KB, 608x678)
386 KB
386 KB PNG
>>10826112
Remember when it was an anime convention
>>
File: GHlP.gif (479 KB, 500x376)
479 KB
479 KB GIF
>>10826112
Masks are great because they hide all the uggos' faces and their nasty unbrushed teeth.
Instead of checking for vaccines they should just rate you as you come in and if you fall beneath the standard - bam mask or you get kicked out.
>>
>>10826880

Businesses get sued all the time for idiotic health concerns, they just get thrown out of court.
>>
>>10827058
What's sad is that pics like yours actually convince people. We're all fucked.
>>
>>10827059
100%. I only trust 4chan for my info
>>
A damn flu ain't gonna take me down so I ain't worried. I love coughing around the few stragglers left with masks just to watch them freak out
>BUT YOURE KILLING GRANDMA
Don't care
>>
>>10827171
I like to think that a few decades from now this drag shit is going to be viewed the same way that blackface minstrel shows are now.
>>
>>10827489
god, i can only hope.
>>
>>10826167
No they don't you fucking mung. The real researchers and doctors who did the real mask research over generations were censored when they spoke out. Many of them are still being threatened. All so dipshits like you could virtue signal for a bunch of other assholes that wanted to make money.

Fuck. You. Cunt.
>>
>>10827489
It won't be. And if it does, you'll be long dead. You're a bigot and a retard. Just accept it and move on with your sad little life.
>>
>>10827613
Yeah, I hope that when you go in for a surgery your surgeon and surgery team doesn't wear any masks. Looking forward to you getting death via infection retard.
Also, please keep voting Republican. you've killed like 2 million Republicans versus 500k libs. I like those numbers. Please keep it up!
>>
>>10827670
Here's some fun reading material from 2016:
https://www.cochrane.org/CD002929/WOUNDS_disposable-surgical-face-masks-preventing-surgical-wound-infection-clean-surgery#:~:text=Main%20results%3A,in%20any%20of%20the%20trials.
>>
>>10827672
Good, I'm glad your surgeons will no longer wear masks. I'll let mine keep wearing them thanks.
>>
>>10827670
>>10827674
Why so much violence and intolerance, nonny? Why are you wishing death on others?
>>
>>10827676
Republicans have made the active decision to kill themselves. I'm not wishing them ill. I'm wishing them the best life they want to live. It just so happens that when they die the world becomes a better place. I won't lie to you and pretend that they are good people. Is that what you want me to do? Coddle you?
>>
>>10827677
Based republicans have higher natural immunity because they are exposed to colds and viruses more often from not wearing masks. Enjoy your constant battles with regular virus strains that most of us who don't live in fear clutching masks have immunity to.
>>
Columbus is really cucked when it comes to COVID still. Went to matsuri con over the summer and it was the same thing. Literally the only con I've been to since COVID happened like 3 years ago now that requires vaccination.
>>
>>10827680
Yeah, Republicans are "based" fellow kid. Make sure you avoid "Goyslop!" Be miserable and hate everyone. That's "Based."
>>
File: 1669008048653549.png (78 KB, 554x439)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
>>10827694
>avoid experimental injections with expressly zero recourse and no approval (only emergency authorization)
>avoid heavily processed, inflammatory food
sounds based to me
>>
File: Obsessed.png (67 KB, 1311x723)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
Mentally ill lardass say "what"?
>>
>>10827705
Wait, are you trying to say Republicans don't post on 4chan? Or are you trying to suggest that these points of view aren't standard Republican talking points? Because you have already been proven correct on multiple counts on both points.
Also, lolling at imagining a human being rushing to defend poor oppressed Repubicans on cgl
>>
>>10826112
>anymore
>>
>>10827713
So how new are you to 4chan
>>
>>10827705
kek true schizo behavior
>>
>>10827794
7 months. Why?
>>
>>10826975
>Everything I don't.like is criticism
Stupid bitch.
>>
>>10827667
>And if it does, you'll be long dead.
You will die first and soon. Don't worry you won't be alone you degenerate.
>>
Ohayocon fb group
>Cosplayer PSA
>Please remember to treat cosplayers with respect & dignity. We LOVE posing for photos for you all, but sometimes we may politely decline because we are taking a break, are trying to get somewhere on time, etc.
>This particular photo was taken a few years ago & popped up on my memories today. I am Sailor Pluto in it. Do I look unhappy? Yes. Because we were trying to get to a shoot on time and were being absolutely bombarded with photo requests, we couldn't take two steps without getting stopped. Whenever we told people we had a shoot to get to, they were so mean to us, to the point where I was shaking I was so upset.
>I sat down to take a break while waiting for our photographer to arrive at our meeting spot and we were approached by someone for a photo. I told my friends, "it's okay, you guys can take a photo, I'm going to rest for a minute." Then the con guest proceeded to say, "that's okay, she can just sit on the floor." And my group, trying to be nice, gathered around me on the floor as I was very obviously taking a break & had declined a photo. This was the result, taken by a friend of mine who stopped by to visit with us. You can see Moon actively checking in on me because she knew I was not okay.
>I actually have anxiety doing large cosplay groups now because of how bad that day was (not letting it stop me tho!)
>Just please don't be that person. If a cosplayer declines, there's likely a good reason. Let's make everyone's con experience as pleasant as possible.
>Also not trying to make anyone feel badly about this situation, it's in the past! I know it can be frustrating when a cosplayer declines for a photo. I just want everyone to know it's often for a reason & we just want to be treated with kindness. It takes a lot to be in costume all day & coordinate a large group!
>Wishing you all a happy con!!

Cosplayers are the whiniest most dramatic group of bitches in existence
>>
File: ceausecsu fucking dies.png (1.6 MB, 931x668)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
>>10827670
>Also, please keep voting Republican.
You deserve to be lined up against a wall and machine gunned for bringing up muttpolitics for no reason.
There is no "culture war" and there never was.
>>
Covid is over. Fuck off.
>>
Either:
>you believe vaccines don't work, in which case you probably don't believe masks work either so it's fine to go without masks,
>or you believe vaccines do work, in which case you've presumably gotten the vaccine and no longer need people to mask around you (the vaccine may not stop you from getting it, but it reduces severity to that of, basically, a cold), or
>you are severely immunocompromised, in which case you have many other things to be worried about beyond COVID-19 and should not be going to a convention whether or not people are masked up.

What's the issue with not mandating N95s again? I actually don't understand why anyone has any issue with this?
>>
>>10826908
I don't like crowded spaces anyway, I'd pay to go to a con again if it had nice big rooms and halls. Masks are irrelevant when people are too close together, you'll get sick even when you wear it
>>
>>10827043
People in Japan used to wear them for fashion or if they had a cold. It wasn't everyone but was decently observable. I thought they were ugly but they definitely existed, anon
>>
>>10829555
That’s funny because Japan is where I live and have lived since pre coof and like I said only 5%-10% of people day-to-day had them, and no one said they never existed, anon

They are honestly revolting, seeing them suck in and out as people talk to you, knowing the carbon dioxide stink they just exhaled went right back inside their mouths
>>
>>10827058
You are facebook mom levels of schizophrenic
>>
I work at the biggest hospital in Columbus.

Here are the list of places that I'll have to wear a mask in Columbus, in 2023: Work, Ohayocon, Matsuricon.

When I go grocery shopping, no mask required. When I go to concerts, no mask required. When I go to OSU basketball games, no mask required. When I go to Columbus Blue Jackets games, no mask required. Restaurants, bars, clubs, no mask required. Colossalcon which will be bigger than Ohayocon and Matsuricon, combined. No mask required.

Is there a mandate in Columbus? No. Is there a mandate in Ohio? No. Is there a mandate at the Hyatt hotel? No. A mandate at the convention center? No.

It seems like everyone forgot about using masks, staying home, staying 6 feet apart, etc, was about flattening the curve. The virus is here to stay, in all it's mutating forms. Every hospital in Columbus had max capacity for ER beds. The national guard was brought in to fucking help. It made sense to try and reduce the infected numbers. That's no longer the case, and likely never will be again. The rise of cases will never be as extreme as 2020 and 2021, and yet certain conventions refuse to acknowledge that. People are going to catch covid from Ohayocon, mask mandate or not, and the numbers aren't going to cause an issue at the hospital level.

If you want to wear a mask, go on ahead. If you're really a zealot about it, I hope you plan on wearing one for the rest of your entire life. If you're immunocompromised, don't fucking act like you can't live without going to conventions. And don't pretend that every time you go out in public, you're not going to be among the maskless.
>>
>>10829536
I refer you to >>10827705 They keep saying "what" when I ask too, because this is the easiest board to troll.(even as you announce you're trolling) Also strange too, cause they seem to be an ESL
>>
>>10826617
Three Texas cons have already announced no mask requirements for anyone except staff.
>>
>>10829568
>Live in Columbus
>still going to cons with mask mandates

By that point you’re intentionally playing a fools game, even folks like me just save up for out of state cons in different regions like Texas or Florida instead.
>>
>>10829620
nayrt but I'll probably still go since it's local, even if the mask requirement sucks. Less cost in time and money
>>
File: Я_вернусь_2.png (3.74 MB, 1512x1512)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB PNG
>>10829568
>>10829642
hope to see you there fren, I'll be "complying" with my M40. If you see me, feel free to come up and say hi. What's your favorite bar in Columbus? I haven't been downtown in a hot minute.
>>
Have there been many conventions that have required people to have booster shots?
I recently heard that Arisia required that all attendees have the bivalent booster. That's the first time I recall hearing a convention having such a requirement, but I don't pay a whole lot of attention to cons outside of my local area.
Are other cons doing this?
>>
>>10829780
I know a certain [spoiler]GR15[/spoiler] con required them, but I haven't been to many over covid.
>>
I’m not an anti-masker but cons are just purely virtue signaling at this point. If these people went outside, they would know that almost nobody wears a mask.

My friend worked a con where they were crazy about masks and vaccines. All staff had to be vaccinated. Attendees had to mask and be vaxxed or test negative. She said staff screamed at people for wearing masks under their nose. You know what happened? Almost every single staff member got COVID. A bunch of guests got it too.
>>
>>10829531
Yes they are. I dated two and was friends with a bunch of cosplayers in the area in the late 2000s. They loved stirring up drama for no reason and were all very self involved.
>>
>>10829620
I go to out of state conventions. These two local conventions are "gap fillers" between better conventions. As well, they provide more opportunities to meet out of state friends, that attend.

>>10829718
Hmm, there's too many choices, and it really comes down to what type of atmosphere I'm looking for. (Sitting down and eating, vs straight drinking, music or not, brewery vs liquor bar, etc)
>>
>>10829807
You wanna come hang with some other shitposters today? I'm gonna roll in around 7, pick up the badge, and chill for the rest of the night. Probably gonna go see what "Anime Hell Sings" is all about. If it's shit then we can go grab a drink somewhere or something. I'll probably be in a green hooded sweatshirt, give me a holler if you see me.
>>
File: 1671493771633227.png (173 KB, 356x434)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
>>10829807
>>10829718

Strange game, the only way to win is to literally not fucking play it.

>>10830811
I would actually drop in, almost forgot about the con being today. But I'm stuck here working on a commission for a different cosplayer.
>>
I'll be cosplaying Anon in a grey suit later today. If you see me feel free to come up and say hi.
>>
ohayocon discord seems pretty pozzed
>>
>>10831374
No shit, the staff and attendees are pozzed as shit and full of trannies
>>
The MC in the dealers room……. :|
>>
i managed to get a mask exemption for ohayocon and im laughing bc they are barely enforcing masks anyway. the discord is full of retarded liberal faggots that genuinely think the vaccine and masks protect them from covid.
>>
>>10831436
Post screenshots
>>
>>10831439

I have none bc i dont take screens of much unless it really effects me lol.
>>
Togainu no chi wehraboo uniforms rated NSFW not safe for westerner
>>
>>10827694

Lol you're trying to make fun of people on the right but you're making them sound cool.

>avoid goyslop

yes, that shit is bad for you in general you fucking fat hambeast.

Eating healthy and being healthy is "based"
>>
>>10831453
Even ignoring how retarded this is, how is this the con’s problem? They can go complain to Nitroplus or whatever if they don’t like the fucking merch design (good luck kek).
>>
Imagine getting this worked up about masks and not ghosting the con and not having to worry about mask shit lmao. Do you people actually go to panels and shit? The con center is p big, just go hang out you schizos
>>
>>10831477
i love the dealers room too much LOL. Though ive 100% successfully snuck into dealers rooms before hahaha
>>
>>10831453
>>10831460
Some people are speculating that this was bait, I honestly can’t tell. Highlights from the comments section include their post being called Deeply Disrespectful To Japanese Culture and zoomers not knowing the figurative meaning of “dog whistle”
>>
>>10829572
Imagine being so defensive of Republicans that you spend time defending them on /cgl/. Big cringe fr no cap bro
>>
>>10831455
Yeah, using the new Republicans buzzwords is so cool! It's not cringe at all! That's why you hear people saying goyslop and based in real life all the time!
Fucking LARPer Gen X, Millenials, and boomers. It's so painful and obvious.
>>
>>10831439

This happened and I thought of you. They genuinely think the pandemic is still happening lmaooooo
>>
Staffer interrupted my panel to yell at people for not wearing masks
>>
>>10831436
So Tetra, I'm wondering what kind of mask exemption you got if you're fine wearing a fucking fursuit head. They should've denied you
>>
>>10831648
That really is some March 2020 shit goddam
>>
>>10831659
fucking CHUDS can't tell the difference between a Real Medical Necessity and being a little uncomfortable
>>
>>10829620
Extremely funny to go to places with actively garbage tier scenes.
>>
>>10831659

i cant fursuit for more than ten minutes lmao it isnt fun anymore but yeah i dont have to tell you fucking shit about my medical history. con is over. you gonna get me banned from the con? fucking cry about it lmaoooo
>>
>>10831659
I will have you know that I am in the process of transitioning, you fucking bigot. They should ban you from the con for being a asshole
>>
>>10831689
>>10831696
So stunning and brave
>>
File: doug-dance[1].gif (879 KB, 280x234)
879 KB
879 KB GIF
I went to this con unvaccinated, never wore a mask, never even bought a badge or registered, and borrowed someone's elevator pass to get into the room parties

Janny trannys stay mad and losing. Hope they one day make a mask that can hide your adam's apple as well as it hides your ugly man-chin
>>
>>10831707
I actually had covid and I went to the con and took a shit in the dealers hall and and everyone cheered
>>
>>10831656
where you the one running the tsundere panel? if so you're based and I also remember the higurashi panel you did which was also based
>>
>>10831696
>10831659 #
The fuck did I do to you lmaooo
>>
>>10831656
this, >>10831823 , if that was you, your panels rocked.
>>
>>10831895
Eh nothing, just jostling your balls
>>
Every con that has continued to force covid restrictions has either been low population or died. Cucks will cuck themselves.
>>
>>10831648
>con organizers are retarded, out-out-touch leftoids
color me shocked. other cons learned their lesson last year due to this retardation. dont they understand cons are dying?
>>
>>10827171
It still is nigger, did you even go?
>>
>>10832083
https://files.catbox.moe/8rsjl8.mp4
did you?
>>
>>10826112
Just wear a domino mask. Boom, done.
>>
Vote with your wallet. Don’t give money to cuck cons. No mask, no vax, no problem.
>>
At every con Ive been to, it's only fat asses and skinny sickly people wearing masks everytime. The definition of cucks
>>
Im still wearing a mask. Got really sick last november for a week
>>
>>10832088
>another drag show

This is getting ridiculous
>>
>>10833389
Somehow anime cons all became drag shows
>>
>>10833482
it's one thing if women are crossplaying as men. women somehow dont take it as far as men cosplaying as women to the point of making actual shows around it.
>>
>cochrane review gives masking a about 11% effectiveness
Yeah im thinking maskies and mandatechimps need to be more than just laughed at
Feels good to have been right about this from the start
>>
File: 1537171694824.png (251 KB, 1680x921)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
>>10826167
What masks do:
Help prevent sick people from spreading their sickness to others through spittle by catching it in a mask

What masks do not do:
Prevent you from getting infectious viruses on your hands or lips/mouth from touching door handles or drinking from cups so on

Despite being airborne, most cold/flu viruses spread through PHYSICAL CONTACT, like the food you got at mcdonalds, or the groceries delivered to your door. The effect a mask has is tiny and the majority of its benefits are preventing the person wearing the mask infecting others, not preventing the person wearing the mask from being infected.

If you ACTUALLY want to protect yourself from viruses here is what you need to do:
1. Set up a decontamination room at your front door, separated from the rest of the house. You remove possibly contaminated clothing and put it in a washer and/or decontaminate it with a UV light (do not look at the light it causes damage to your eyes), then you take a shower, then you put on clean decontaminated clothing and go in your house.

2. You wear a full body suit that infectious agents will contaminate, this can reduce the fuss of changing clothes as you only need to clean/throw away the suit. If you've seen videos from china you'll see them wearing full body suits like this

3. You additionally wear a RESPIRATOR + GOGGLES. NOT an n95 mask which does fuck all for you. A respirator, with actual filters you breathe through and its SEALED to your face. No part of your body, not your hair, nose, eyes, mouth, no skin, nothing is exposed. You are completely covered

At this point you are now, MOSTLY safe from any infectious agents. However if you need to be 100% safe, you have to go one step further: A full sealed suit with its own oxygen supply.

If you think masks do anything for you, congrats, you're a low information normie retard who does what the TV tells you without any research or knowledge or curiosity on your own part.
>>
>>10826617
>The vaccine introduces a weakened strain of the virus
The vaccines are gene therapies, they do not introduce weakened forms of the virus to your body.

Here is how they actually work
Moderna, Pfizer:
>Millions of lipid nanoparticles (LNP; basically a glob of fat resembling a cell) are injected into you. Inside the LNP's is a fuckton of mRNA (Messenger Ribo Nucleic Acid, used for temporary instructions where DNA - Deoxyribo Nucleic Acid is used for long term storage). These LNP's attach to whatever cells they encounter and the mRNA then enters the cell. Inside the cell various processes 'read' the mRNA strands and create proteins based on what the mRNA says. In this case, the same spike proteins as the alpha variant of covid. These cells then display the spike proteins on their cell walls and white blood cells motoring around your body feel up these cells, realize this protein shouldn't be here, and tell the cell to kill itself.

In some* cases, and nobody knows why yet, the mRNA is activating some process in the liver with an enzyme called reverse transcriptase, which turns the mRNA into DNA and stores it inside your cells' nucleus permanently
*maybe all

Johnson&Johnson, AztraZeneca:
>Millions of genetically modified adenoviruses are injected into you. Inside each adenovirus is a snippet of DNA containing instructions for spike proteins rather than instructions for more adenoviruses. The adenovirus attaches to a cell, then enters the cell and attaches to the nucleus, and then injects the DNA directly into the nucleus. Your cell, in a natural process of reading DNA into mRNA and mRNA into proteins, thus turns the DNA snippet into spike proteins that are displayed on the cell and again your body's white blood cells find these cells and tell them to kill themselves.

The difference between DNA and mRNA is that DNA is designed for long term storage of information and mRNA short term - mRNA degrades quickly, DNA is permanently stored in the cell nucleus
>>
>>10833577
Now the problems:
1. As mentioned, the mRNA variants are probably being permanently incorporated into DNA in the liver by reverse transcriptase which they shouldn't be

2. There's no targeting or control over what cells take up mRNA/get injected by the adenovirus. Muscle cells, heart cells, neurons, epithelial (blood vessels), whatever. They all start making spike proteins. Some of these your body does not replace.

3. Your body's reaction is to, naturally, build an immune response and kill the 'infected' cells. White blood cells swarm to these areas and you get inflammation as they systematically destroy the bad cells

4. Since the uptake isn't well targeted (it's MEANT to stay in your arm muscle but doesn't always) you can get inflammation in your heart or other parts of your body

5. It gets worse because spike proteins expressed by cells clog up your arteries and veins - instead of a smooth surface it becomes rough, harder to push blood through, easier to clot

6. So in about 1 in 800 people (per injection) this is resulting in a serious adverse event that requires hospitalization and medical care, it's not always heart inflammation (peri/myo-carditis) but it often is

7. Furthermore, after 2-4 injections your body stops treating the spike proteins as dangerous and your immune system switches from "kill them all" to "this is an annoyance", and now treats the spike proteins like an allergy with a vastly reduced and different type of immune response. Which means your body ALSO stops treating the actual virus like a virus. Which means you're now more likely to get infected by covid than if you hadn't been vaccinated at all; this is why people are getting 3, 4, 5+ covid infections in a row despite being vaccinated

8. It may also somehow be causing cancer or preventing your body from attacking cancer; cancer rates are suddenly soaring right now
>>
>>10833579
You might think this is all total bullshit. That you would be told if your government or boss coerced you into injecting poison into your body by accident, but come on. They're going to cover their ass, and tell you its your own fault for injecting the experimental vaccine. They didn't force you at literal gunpoint. So its your fault.

And even if you think this is all total nonsense:

There remains the INDISPUTABLE fact of excess non-covid mortality: Ever since we started vaccinating people, we've been seeing a 30-50% increase in NON-COVID deaths. We expect to see 2000 people die each month in this state? Actually we're seeing 3000 people die each month, and there's no clear reason why. These excess unexplained deaths are now exceeding covid deaths and exclusively in heavily vaccinated countries.

This is data that simply cannot be hidden.
Instead it's just being ignored and nobody in the media or government reports on it, and for good reason. Would YOU want to talk about accidentally killing or maiming someone because they followed your advice and trusted you?

Nevermind the coercive measures used so it wasn't even about trust anymore but do it or you dont get treats/concerts/food/work/travel and even some 'do it and you're better than everyone else'.
>>
>>10833521
I’m alright with Ohayocon being a containment chamber.
>>
>Sakuracon is still doing all of this shit

I'm just going to hang out maskless in the convention building park. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>10833587
Wow, shocker!! Another con that I'm "attending" without actually paying for admission it is. All gain for me, no loss.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.