[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 22 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: boadownbad.webm (1.61 MB, 576x1024)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB WEBM
This makes my fucking blood boil. I've been going to cons for years and never got to do this as a nerd nigga, how come this guy gets to?
>>
most men prefer being the steppee than the stepper
>>
pissy nigger shoes on her bare body, disgusting.
>>
>>10822400
>how come this guy gets to?

I am disgusted by everyone doing the step on thing
>>
>>10822453
this. can cons ban it already? we had a girl getting her toes licked and spitting in people’s mouth at anyc for money we need to stop this shit now
>>
>>10822400
this shirt weird as fuck fr
>>
>>10822469
t. mad their toes arent getting sucked
>>
Last time I went to a con (I go there once every year at most), a dozen of horny weebs asked me to step on them. Tf is wrong with people
>>
>>10822400
always thought people stepping on each other at cons is the weirdest thing ever. keep your fetish to urself
>>
Are there any women at cons that let you kick them while they're on the ground or just punch them? I've wanted to do this for a while but always been too shy to ask.
>>
>>10825968
you should charge them
>>
>>10826017
No but some women will kick you
>>
This is so embarrassing and genuinely cringey.
Please stop making such threads...
>>
>>10822400
The girl is willing because it's the opposite of what usually happened. Also it's pretty funny.
Man I want a girl with that sense of humor.
>>
>>10826025
What with so many American men have this fantasy of getting treated like shit by women?
>>
>>10822400
It's really unfair. It's always the most hood, jive-ass dancin and rappin black men that get the most attention. No one is ever interested in anything else when it comes to us.
>>
>>10822469
That’s not a con thing that’s an American thing. I can’t wait until your country gets flooded with toxic sewage.
https://www.wyff4.com/article/a-damming-situation-130-year-old-dam-leaking-holding-back-tons-of-toxic-waste-from-reedy-river/42450003
>>
>>10831446
Fantasy just the reality where I am
>>
>>10826025
based moid kicker
>>
>>10822400
A Bayonetta asked to step on me. I will die happy.
>>
>tfw no girlfriend that wants to be stepped on.
>>
>>10822400
Lucky guy
>>10822400
>how come this guy gets to?
Being Luffy and she being boa?
>>
>>10822453
It's unsanitary.
>>
>>10822404
low testosterone low value men. Yes.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.