[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 23 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: kevinl.png (187 KB, 230x306)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
Dude was the Godfather of cosplay photography

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2022-11-15/cosplay-photographer-kevin-lillard-passes-away/.191951

https://netsenshi.wordpress.com/2012/10/13/kevin-lillard/
>>
cgl doesn't actually care about cosplay any more, it's just coomers fapping to low effort e-whores
>>
Call me when Eurobeat King dies
>>
Wasn’t he homeless for a while?
>>
>>10818813
Guy was overrated. He was one of the few with decent equipment and was slightly less of a creep than the dudes with the right setup. I chatted with him once or twice and he was so fucking plain, uncreative, and unchallenging.

He was also super judgemental. My wife and I will often take our photography cost in sex with some of the costhots. It's totally consentual and we always make sure to film it so if we get sued there's no issue, but he just looked down on it like we were evil or something.
>>
Everyone liked this guy in the early 2000's because he took and published everyone's cosplay photo. Made every cosplayer, no matter how bad, feel included.

To be honest, I thought he died years ago after he had a heart attack or some shit.
>>
>>10818816
FPBP
>>
>>10818880
Jesus christ what is wrong with you???
>>
>>10818880
>like we were evil or something.
No offense, with what you wrote on a dead guy’s post, you sound like you are
>>
>>10818880
Katkwo, is that you?
>>
>>10818818
This and that creepy old white dude with the beard and wears a bucket hat that lurks around California cons
>>
>>10818880
lmfao
>>
Lolitas chased away the actual cosplay community we once had
>>
>>10818880
Only in murica, I guess
>>
>>10818912
is she bad? one of my friends knows her so i've only met her once. seems like an ethot but besides that was okay
>>
>>10818973
I wish this were true.
>>
>>10818973
coomers are chasing away both.
>>
He looks like an obese Tony Shalhoub
>>
>>10818903
>>10818909
You guys are butthurt incels or fatties. I get my rocks off and you get angry? I already said it's consentual and you're fucking having a meltdown.

>>10818912
No, I'm not katkwo's husband. But I would definitely smash if she's open to it. She's not my wife's type but she would let me hit it.
>>
>>10818880
Terry Richardson go back to /p/
>>
>>10818884
This guy took pics of one of my first cosplays ever back at AX2000. I hadn't heard from him in the community for years. Sad to see him pass.

>>10818818
Each year, the OG convention crowd seems to be facing their mortality. It's starting to really depress me. For those who weren't around back then, the people in the cosplay community used to be much closer and tighter knit. Everyone knew everyone (for better or for worse).

Now it's all disconnected e-thots and cliques.
>>
>>10819779
Confirmed butthurt fatty. I honestly prefer the butthurt incels to you.
>>
>>10819787
It's always been super cliquey you gaywad zoomer
>>
I’m a photographer. So the best way to have people morn your death is to just take a picture of every cosplayer? I’ll keep that in mind
>>
>>10821133
No, the best way to have people mourn your death is to be involved in a community. He actually had professional equipment as a reporter and took great photos of cosplayers before cosplay photography was really a thing.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.