[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 12 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: 1659834684741.png (551 KB, 785x662)
551 KB
551 KB PNG
>fat cosplayers trying to cosplay skinny characters
>short cosplayers trying to cosplay tall characters
>skinny cosplayers trying to cosplay buff characters
Which is worst?
>>
Gross to downright repulsive. Of course, when they're fat, almost anything character is thin by comparison. Particularly bad if it's supposed to be someone sexy (Erza who is only ever cosplayed by landwhales, Tifa)
Not something I notice much, unless they're doing something that *only* works with a lanklet build (Lupin, Spike Spiegel)
Super cringe, since this is the vast VAST majority of Jojo cosplay. That might seem obvious except I've only recently noticed how insanely skewed it is towards girls crossplaying.

>Which is worst?
Fat, as with anything else.
>>
>>10808097
if fats are being tongue-in-cheek about it might be funny and lifts exist for short people so
>>
>caring this much
alright, i'll say my piece
>crossplaying men
>>
Fatasses trying to be thin, it looks awful. At least lanklets are funny since it looks like they're cosplaying Duke Nukem when he was in grade 8.
>>
Fay people should die.
>>
>>10808108
Nonny femcel has to make another thread about how much she hates men. Sad!
>>
>>10808097
gotten so used to seeing this doesn't even phase me
no problem unless the character is super tall and lanky
this one is the worst. When it's an undermuscled and very thin skinny person cosplaying a buff character it just looks sad, when it's an undermuscled tubbo-lard cosplaying a buff character it reeks of self delusion.
>>
people who make fun of other people's bodies are never as high on the totem pole as they think they are
you're probably a 4/10 foid at best
>>
>>10808097
Height is out of control. Other 2 are just lazy cosplays, tho getting big (dieting and workout) is harder than losing weight (dieting) so fat is worst
>>
>>10808273
I think the opposite. Getting big requires working out (which I think is fun, is a great way to blow off steam and increases well being) and allows you to eat a lot more than on just a fat loss diet. Eating more is preferable imo.
>>
Hooked up with too many chubby girls at cons to care about this petty shit anymore. It's a hobby, let people enjoy what they want and just silently cringe if it's that bad.
>>
>>10808097
Short can be remedied, tall doesn't bother me as much.

But fat to skinny? Especially when the costume is revealing. Uhh no thanks.
>>
>>10808097
Those three are just trying to have fun. The true worst is
>guy who isn't buff (is just low body fat so his muscles show naturally) but buys a shitty wig and pretends he's cosplaying while walking around shirtless all weekend long because he's desperate for attention

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.