[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 85 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 19th Birthday 4chan!

File: 00000000000000.jpg (21 KB, 350x286)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
last thread archived
>>
are plush animal bags in a classic coord considered ita? if so, what if they theme well with the coord?
>>
>>10805992
Not at all as long as the plushie fits the theme, take Frederick for example. I’d stray away from any sweet plushies though I have seen them work with certain coords
>>
>>10805992
>>
>>10806001
>>
File: WWPetti.jpg (121 KB, 720x1080)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
Doss anyone here have experience with Wunderwelt pettis? I know the gold standard is still MeLikesTea and A&A, but I just want an upgrade from the itchy-ass one I have right now.
>>
>>10806005
Love those shoes, does anybody know where they're from?
>>
>>10806021
Don’t get MLT she’s awful and the pettis ruin most silhouettes. I bought twice from her and both times the petti was in unacceptable condition for the price but she refuses to take accountability because “she checks orders before she send them so no refunds”
Second hand brand pettis are your best bet
>>
>>10806022
Im assuming taobao because she’s a Chinese indie model, but the shoes aren’t listed anywhere on the photo
>>
Hey I got a stupid question what the fuck does Lolita and J-fashion have to do with cosplay? Do you see wearing the cloths of another culture as a costume? that’s fucking weird
>>
>>10806046
imo lolita and j-fashion are both fashion and are therefore unrelated to cosplay, which is dressing up as a character from books/comics/manga/video games/tv/movies/anime.

If you wear alternative fashion, no matter how weird and extreme it looks it's still fashion and you're still yourself just in clothes that aren't mainstream, and you aren't dressing up to look like a fictional character.
>>
>>10806046
Are you new here? The cosplay and Lolita parts of this board are completely separate retard.
>>
>>10806046
>cloths of another culture
i can't with twitterfags
>>
>>10806046

Bitch about it to whoever owns this godforsaken wasteland instead of posting this every fucking thread, retard
>>
>>10806001
>>10806003
>>10806005
thank you nonny :) great information and reference photos! i’m branching into classic and this is helpful.

>>10806021
AA pettis are awesome, cheap and not scratchy or itchy at all. they deflate quicker than some other organza pettis but they are cheap enough to be replaced easily. MLT pettis are overpriced imo unless you are specifically looking for a colored petti.
>>
>>10806046
It doesn't, what the fuck are you on?
>>
>>10806059
>MLT pettis are overpriced imo
I have owned both and I think MLT is well worth the price and all my lolita friends have had theirs for a while so they seem sturdy too. They're also much lighter depending on material so they don't feel overwhelming in hotter weather.
>>
Does anyone have a good resource or tutorial for using the waist ties of a jsk to make a jsk bigger?
>>
>>10806075

Take it to a professional tailor.

> inb4 "I can't afford that!"

Yes you can. Get a quote, save up.
>>
More on the drama side. A long time ago I vaguely remember watching a reality show (or maybe YouTube channel) that aired an episode covering a lolita fashion enthusiast. There was a part where she walked into a garage to be interviewed for a welding job in full lolita attire and another part where she organized a tea party for other lolita girls local to her area. Does anyone know the name of the show/episode?
>>
>>10806104
wasn't it on my strange addiction or something? living doll shit.
>>
Does anyone have recommendations for low poof A-line petticoats on Taobao?
>>
>>10806084
I can afford it, the problem is I can never find anyone who has availability to do it/a reliable one. Any recommendations then? Would a local tailor with good reviews work? Or is it risky to take it to a normie?
>>
>>10806142

Bridal tailors work but be picky.
>>
How often does Baby & A/P restock/rerelease their mainstay socks? Or is there no pattern to it…?
>>
>>10806145
why do people think bridal tailors are better? they're usually worse, because the dress isn't meant to be worn as regular clothing. being a bridal tailor doesn't mean anything other than you've worked on bridal gowns before.
>>
>>10806111
Yes! That was it, thank you.
>>
>>10805991
I just got my first organza aurora and ariel petticoat, and it’s more poofy than I thought it would be, does anybody know how to decrease poof on organza petti’s?
>>
>>10806182
Squish it for awhile. Sit on it for a couple days, wear it around the house, squish it. It'll de-poof after awhile.
>>
>>10806196
Oh okay, ill try that, thank you
>>
>>10806021
i have the wunderwelt petti, it's so good and i forget i'm even wearing it, super comfortable/ pretty poofy if you're okay with that, wore it with Iron Gate and it made the print look so nice
>>
>>10806155

I said "will work but be picky," not that they're better. If anon doesn't know where to begin, they can begin there. Fucking read.
>>
After placing a reservation order on Baby's online shop with credit card payment, when does payment occur? Should the card be charged after placing the order or only when the item is shipped?
>>
>>10806120
A&A 45cm 8M.
>>
>>10806236
Theres also the mini version of that same line of petticoats (though its still 45 long cm like the other versions)
>>
How do I get stains out of velveteen fabric? Should I just take it to the dry cleaners?
>>
>>10806245
I own the mini and didn’t recommend it because I don’t feel it’s worth it. The poof it adds is so miniscule and doesn’t create the proper silhouette, even in oldschool inspired coords that seek to mimic the minimal petti style. The 8M is a much more worthwhile purchase in my opinion, but I suppose you could go for the mini if you want to recreate pettiless looks with slightly more shape.
>>
>>10806297
Oh sorry for the confusion, Im not the anon you were replying to in your first post suggesting the 8M. Actually I just got the AA mini yesterday but I found it to be waaay too poofy, though, now Im starting to think that the taobao reseller I bought from accidentally gave me the 8M instead of the mini so Im trying to deflate the petti because im more so into old school gothic lolita lol
>>
>>10806297
gotta disagree, the mini waaay overstuffs some of my older pieces
>>
where do you go to buy Jirai Kei and Cult Party Kei?
>>
>>10806120
Boguta pettis are nice. I find that my A&A petti has too much volume around the waist, so it doesn't look like a true A-line
>>
>>10806340
Just look up brands like Dear My Love, Liz Lisa, Ank Rouge, etc. and order through a shopping service. I recently got a haul through Tenshi Shop
>>
>>10806340
>>10806389
This. Also looking at Jirai Kei lookbooks by Japanese girls on YouTube is a good way to get to know some brands
>>
>>10806389
dear my love makes replicas
>>
I’m buying my first pair of brand shoes and I’ve discovered my feet are ~22.8 cm. I wear a 6.5 US and a 37 EU/CN. When I’m buying western offbrand shoes with no half sizes, I tend to go for a size 6 as my foot can slip in size 7 heels.

I have no experience with Japanese sizing, though, and don’t know if I should size down to an S or up to an M. I’m okay with squeezing my feet into shoes a little too small but want them to be wearable for at least few hours. Thoughts?
>>
>>10806578
I wear US 8, and I can squeeze into JP L, so I'd say JP L is like a US 7.5. I assume that jp M would be like a US 6.5 which would be perfect for you.
>>
>>10806605
Also here's btssb for reference. M = 6 to 6.5
>>
New Iron gate is best suited with an a line 50 cm petticoat, right?
Best check myself before I wreck myself
>>
How often does wunderwelt restock its sale sections?
>>
Back to the topic of petticoats for a sec, is it normal for aurora and ariel petti’s to kinda sorta “stab” you a little bit at the waist if youre not wearing like a shirt underneath them? My petti does that, its like an itchy micro stabbing sensation around my waist, Im not sure what that is on the petti that’s causing that, i tried hand washing the petti but it had no effect of the tiny little pricking feelings
>>
>>10806717
On* not “of” sorry
>>
I bought a rosette but I have no idea what are rosette's for
How do I wear it?
>>
Is there anywhere that regularly uploads jfash magazines like how people on LJ did back in the day? I've been out of the loop for a while and want to look at some modern publications, if there are any still around. Is GLB still being published in Japan?
>>
Where the hell would I go for information on Handu brands etc? I really want to dip in outside of the J-fashion pool.
>>
**Hanfu. Damn it.
>>
>>10806873
>>10806875
ask in the taobao thread. this thread is explicitly for jfash.
>>
Does Meta reply to inquiries and if so how much of a wait is it? I sent one in Saturday.
>>
>>10806730
Wherever it looks good, there isn't a rule or anything. I like them on purses or pinned to a blouse or cardigan. Some people will pin the to the waist or something else
>>
>>10806861
Sadly glb stopped.
>>
>>10806265
Probably your best bet. Make sure to tell them that you only want it steamed for finish and not pressed after cleaning. The well-reviewed/experienced dry cleaners in my area were all surprised when I told them that instruction, so I'd err on the side of caution.
>>
Should I only wear laceup rockinghorses with otks? I tried with ankle-length and it felt pretty silly
>>
>>10807018
UTKs or OTKs will look fine with laceup rhs.
>>
any taobao pettis that arent a line? im looking for a bell shape.
>>
Anyone have tips on washing red dresses? Last time I tried handwashing a dark red dress with water and some vinegar, the dye bled into the white parts of the print once I started agitating it. Now I just wash them in the shower to minimize agitation. But does anyone have a better way?
>>
>>10806717
Theyre a little prickly for me so I tuck my blouse into the waist. The WW petti I have has a much softer band.
>>
Hi, it's been over 10 years since I ordered from Taobao. Qutieland and Clobbaonline were two Taobao resellers from back then. Is anyone here familiar with Devil Inspired or Lolita Wardrobe? I found them when trying to search for Taobao resellers. I really don't want to go through the hassle of shopping services and don't mind paying the mark up (unless someone can convince me otherwise lol). Unless Aliexpress is better? I've seen some Taobao brands on there but I'm not sure if they're legit.
>>
>>10807458
just use bhiner or something. they don't use spread sheets anymore and you can literally just show them the item photo and they find it. plus they have a dedicated lolita ss now. they are extremely helpful and will message sellers personally and find the original seller of items for you. it's not at all a hassle like it used to be.
>>
>>10807440
Haven't washed a red dress specifically, but when I normally machine-wash my dresses I always throw in some color-catcher sheets just in case. Not sure how much they help, but it's worth considering.
>>
Is lolcow down?
>>
What sizes are Lolita brand / Taobao store tights? What is the maximum height they will fit?
>>
>>10807501
I can't get on it either. I swear if it goes the same way as KF...
>>
>>10807525
Remember, the site was going to go down for a big update.
>>
>>10807531
not for a month.
>>
>>10807525
THAT WOULD BE SO BASED
>>
>>10807605
Kill yourself.
>>
>>10807605
Sorry you got posted
>>
>>10807524
Ime a lot of taobao sock stores are made for short people. What substyle are you wanting in brand tights?
>>
>>10807525
I will literally be crying if lolcow does not return, it’s like theyre my friends kek i’m so alone and I need nonny’s company
>>
Does anyone know how to keep rectangle headdresses from sliding around so much? Most of mine don't have clips, and the ribbon just doesn't hold them in place very well... Is there a way to pin it down without it being too obvious? It's so frustrating that sometimes I consider just sewing alligator clips on them but I'm not yet willing to ruin my brand...
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (20 KB, 300x300)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>10807659

sewing the clips in the image to the underside surely won't ruin your brand items
I don't see how else you're going to keep it from slipping, you're going to need some kind of clip. Bobby pins will show on the outside. Alligator clips are usually harsh on the hair and kind of large.
I prefer the clips in the image, they're often called wig clips or extension clips or toupet clips.
I've sewn these to my berets to keep them from moving.
>>
>>10807531
This soon? Was it DDOSed?
>>
>>10807659
I tie mine in a bow at the back of my head and pin it with a couple of bobby pins there. I don't think bobby pins are that noticeable
>>
>>10807422
Try boguta, they have bell/cupcake pettis
>>
>>10807501
i wish it would go back up so the retards from tiktok and r/lolita would stop shitting it up here
>>
>>10807654
That's really depressing.
>>
>>10807654
me too nona, i miss you all
>>
>>10807659
The way I've seen BtSSB show it (but I can't find the image) was to put two bobby pins in an X formation over the ribbon on each side of the head. But here's another cute way to wear it securely.
>>
>>10807721
dropped pic
>>
Hopefully this isn't too vague, but whats the name of the JP tights brand that's a jumble of numbers? They do really elaborate goth prints.
>>
>>10807525
Pretty sure it's gonna, altho cloudflair did make a big post when they blocked kf and said they only did it bc they thought it was a life or death situation. So unless the same thing happened at lf they shouldn't take it down according to their blog post about it. They haven't blogged about lf so who knows? I just think it being down so long is a bad sign.
>>
File: darkfairytales.png (1006 KB, 675x854)
1006 KB
1006 KB PNG
>>10807724
are you thinking of Atelier 17?
>>
>>10807738
I think if troons were responsible for it like KF they would be bragging about it everywhere, so it's probably something else
>>
not trying to drama monger- why did last year's secret santa organizer's quit?
>>
>>10807724
https://komachijapan.com/en/
>>
>>10807757
I don't think they said, but just because you sign up for something doesn't mean you have to do it for the rest of your life. Maybe they just got tired of doing it and wanted to spend their time elsewhere.
And it probably didn't help with how rude and ungrateful people were towards them.
>>
Where is all the good lolita talk these days? These boards seem oddly dead. Is it really all on Discord?
>>
>>10807755
It could be because of Snacks and Beck. S was outed for posting about peeking up lolita’s skirts and both of them are friends with pedos.
>>
long shot, but i'm looking for a name/brand/lolibrary page for a certain piece:

It's a JSK that came in at least black and pink, with corset lacing on the back and a row of buttons from neckline to hem that was off to the side. The buttons themselves were little roses IIRC. It was a lucky pack item in the mid 2010's from a predominantly classic brand. help desu
>>
>>10807821
correction: may or may not have actually had sides with lacing. The distinguishing feature in my memory however was the off-center buttons
>>
File: wire comb.jpg (57 KB, 500x347)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>10807659
sew a wire comb to the center if your comfortable. If they have a lace trim sometimes i put a bobby pin throuh it to hold it still. This stops if from being pulled down or shifting around. I us pins that are either my hair color or the lace color.
>>
>>10807501
It's baaaack!
>>
>>10807659
if they have lace to tie, i tie them under my neck/chin as usual and put the lace behind my ears. never ever slips around
>>
Can anyone explain to me how to use / browse xianyu ?
I checked the taobao thread and didn't find any guides for xianyu specifically, I might just be blind though.
>>
>>10807824
I'm thinking you might be looking for this https://lolibrary.org/items/iw-side-lace-up-jsk
>>
>>10808070
https://quills-n-frills.blogspot.com/2021/02/the-lolitas-guide-to-xianyu.html?m=1
https://stardustxfantasia.blogspot.com/2021/04/ap-xianyu-search-terms-masterlist.html?m=1
Myfigurecollection forums and reps reddits (not sorry, this board is dead as fuck) also have decent guides. You might struggle if you don't know either kanji or Chinese because the listings heavily use internet slang. There are other xianyu keyword lists if you Google them, and they might help you out.
>>
how are you guys shipping parasols? tube? if so, does it fall under a medium flat rate box?
>>
>>10808213
Thank you !
I don’t know much kanji or chinese but I’ll try my best to figure it out somehow haha. The keyword lists will definitely help, I’ve used them for taobao before.
>>
>>10808239
I received mine in a long rectangular box.
>>
>>10808119
YES thank you!!!!! i've been looking for weeks for this
>>
>>10808317
Not a problem dear anon! I'm very fond of that dress so I recognized it immediately from your desc
>>
Does anyone have recommendations for cheaper platforms similar to Moitie's candelabra pumps?

I have the original, but my area has shit sidewalks so I'd like something I can replace easily for daily wear.
>>
>>10808725
I got a pair of Pleasers back when I was too much of a cheapass to shell out for the Moitie pumps and they've held up really well
>>
>>10808725
Antaina has some that are similar
>>
Is it rude or frowned on to have a parasol open at a con? I don’t mean in the artist alley or dealers’ room or any area with tightly packed people - just in the hallways and communal spaces around the convention center. Yes, I know it’s a bit silly inside, but I feel like parasols are an integral part of my coords.
>>
>>10808808
Yes, just go outside to take photos
>>
>>10808808
I wouldn't open it inside.
>>
>>10808808
You’re not afraid of being struck by lightning if you open it indoors? You mad lad.
>>
is there anywhere to find a semi up to date list of the lolita/j fash stores that are still open in japan? or does anyone just have personal recs? The only shopping guide I have is from a 2015 GLB and half the places on the list have closed by now.
>inb4 google it
i did and the first one on the list of "lolita stores in japan" is swankiss so i ain't trust that shit
>>
How often does meta restock their basics socks? Wanted a pair of otks but they're out of the color I want
>>
>>10808833
>>10808835
superstitious idiots aside, using an open parasol will make your coord look like cosplay.
>>
>>10806340
>>10806389
You can buy directly from Liz Lisa and DML with no shopping service. LL ships via DHL and DML ships via EMS.

Also check in the casual or “other lolita” section of Closet Child. There’s a lot of MdF, Ank Rouge, Rojita, Swankiss, etc buried in there.

Next best thing would be to buy secondhand on Japanese Mercari. Don’t buy secondhand on Western sites. Most girls are scalping.
>>
>>10806389
>>10808965
anon should also note that literally all of those brands follow trends and aren't specific to any fashion once it's out of style. so it's best to buy the new stuff. ma*rs also sells that stuff now.
>>
What animals has q-pot done in the teddy biscuit style (pic rel)? I know they've done bunnies.. any chance they've done cats?
>>
>>10808962
Not out of superstition, it's cultural now. Opening umbrellas and parasols inside is considered rude in many places in the world.
Plus it serves no purpose indoors so it will look out of place.
If you leave it closed and just hold it in your hands it will look fine.
>>
>>10809010
...it's not at a con though dumbass. cosplayers do it all the time.
>>
>>10809024
Nayrt but it's obnoxious when cosplayers do it too.
>>
File: os.jpg (876 KB, 3272x2488)
876 KB
876 KB JPG
Not sure if I should ask here or on /fa/. It's about Japanese streetwear so I guess it sorta belongs here. How do I pull off the Japanese oversized look? The reason I can't ask /fa/ is because the oversized look is way more exaggerated in Japan. In the west, it's a more subtle look. I know in the west, you buy an oversized cut in your own size, so if you're a medium, you buy an oversized medium shirt. Generally you're not supposed to just size up from medium to XL because it's going to look ill fitting, like you don't know your proper size. But that's western oversizing conventions though, which is not what I want.

So what are these Japanese people doing exactly? Is it like the west where if someone is a size medium, they just buy an outfit meant to look oversized in a size medium, except Japan just makes their oversized medium look fuck huge. Or are these people going against western conventions and sizing up three to four sizes and wearing like XXXL tees? Should I buy tees and hoodies made in Japan and made specifically for the purpose of achieving this look or can I just buy XXXL stuff in America and achieve the same look?
>>
>>10809158
They’re smaller framed and Americans are all fucked up proportion wise. The reason you’ll never look cute like a Japanese person is because you’re not. No matter how accurate the clothing you wear is to Japanese street fashion, the second it touches your body it will look like a homeless mans clothes thrown on to a disfigured mannequin
>>
>>10809158
There are companies focusing on a trend and some people buying clothes in larger options. If you know your measurements buy clothing that gives you the same room as the model wearing them. For instance if the model has a bust of 34 and the shirt if listed as a 40 bust, if your build is similar to that model go for that type of cut. The neck and shoulder measurements in all of your photos look standard so make sure the items you have an interest in keep that in mind. The bust width, torso length and sleeve lengths seem to be the oversized areas. Just double check the measurements and if you like how it looks on the model, see how close they are to your proportions.
>>
I'm looking for a forwarding service like Tenso but based in Korea, does anyone have recommendations? I'm willing to take a recommendation for an SS instead too
>>
>>10809158
Go to a store, find items that are oversized, look for your size, then pick one size up and another size up and try them on in the fitting room.
Confirm your theory.

Also build and proportions are fairly important. It seems to me the boys/men in the upper photos are all narrowly built, thin and undermuscled. The same goes for the girls/women.
afaik buff, as we know it in the west, isn't in for fashion stuff in japan.
Clothes are always going to look different on a narrow frame with next to no muscle compared to a medium to wide frame with what we consider a healthy amount of muscle.
Don't let your build stop you though.
You can try different oversized options to see what works.

Some oversized clothes, if you pick your size, have the shoulder seam drop off the shoulder and the neck being quite big/loose. If that's the look you're going for you can pretty much pick any garment and simply size up.

Other oversized clothes, if you pick your size, are baggy af but the shoulder seam is still in the same place you'd see with fitted garments, and the neck hole might or might not be loose.
If that's the look you're going for you can't simply pick any garment and size up, you're stuck with items that are intentionally oversized.
If you size up that shoulder seam is going to be wider and eventually drop off the shoulder too.

You could cheat by altering a normal item that is a few sizes bigger than your size and simply take in/reshape the shoulder seam.
But since most of these items are made from knit fabric I wish you good luck with that.
>>
>>10809194
koreanbuddy korgou, paysable i personally really like koreanbuddy
>>
Am I blind or is this the ivory colorway and not the white as its labelled
>or is it just really gross
>>
>>10809851
my guess it’s ”natural white” that is more ivory. many brands call their whatever shade of white they have white. Almost non of my whites match because of this.
>>
>>10808808
Uh yeah, you don't open umbrellas/parasols inside because you'll poke someone's eye out
>>
What are some comfy UTKs? I absolutely despise my Innocent World ones - they're polyester, but barely have any stretch and feel scratchy on the skin. I don't have fat legs, but they're still very uncomfortable to wear. Are Baby socks better?
>>
>>10809895
Baby and Meta are good
>>
Is there going to be a secret santa this year? I'm getting a big paycheck and I'd love to spoil a fellow lolita.
>>
>>10809895
Meta’s are the best. I love mine dearly.
>>
>>10809907
>>10809924
I do have Meta UTKs as well and they're a million times better, but I should've specified I'm looking for ones with torchon lace. I'll give Baby a try next time they do a release!
>>
>>10809909
there was some discussion in the thread for last year's, the old organizers aren't doing it so new organizers would have to step up to do it. Not sure if anyone's started organizing.
>>
What are good taobao shops for daily lolita dresses?

I'm looking for some cutesy stuff that doesn't look like unicorn vomit and that has a decent quality for daily wear, solid dresses would be best.
>>
Which Taobao brand had that cute Valentine's themed collection with vintage-looking kittens? I can't find it on Lolibrary
>>
>>10810056
Cuteq has some good sailor dresses and that casette dress. I can't speak to their quality, though.
>>
>>10809895
>>10809953
I have a few utks/otks from baby and they are really comfy, the fabric is nice cotton and not scratchy at all. One of my pairs did get a hole in the foot the first time I wore them though, but just one pair...
>>
>>10810131
I have a cardi from cuteQ I fucking love bc it's part cotton part viscose and so soft. idk about the quality of their dresses but the construction on the cardi is good. it runs a little large tho.

>>10809895
if you're good with indie/western brands IIRC The Black Ribbon has some torchon lace options. and I think they're cotton and stretchy.
>>
im a ftm cute femboy but my father keeps misgendering me what do i do!?!?!? >:(
>>
>>10810380
Kill him
>>
>>10810389
NO dats not kawaii!!! >~<
>>
>>10810380
> ftm
> femboy
so you’re a gender-conforming woman?
>>
>>10810391
NO STUPID BAKA IDIOT >:(((((((((((
>>
>>10810380
i cannot believe anons are falling for this obvious bait
>>
>>10810395
hOW DARE YOU INSIST THAT MY GENDER IDENTITY IS JUST SOME KIND OF BAIT SHAME ON YOU!!!!
>>
>>10808961
You know you can email them and ask if they can find a pair in store even if it's sold out online, right?
>>
Can anyone recommend a shoe similar to moitie's ribbon platforms that is readily available for purchase somewhere? Doesn't have to be exact dupe, just something in a similar wheelhouse.
>>
>>10810546
Juice Park has a pair of lace up mary janes. Obviously not the same, but maybe you'll still like them?

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=640882844717
>>
I'm a guy but afraid of being too masculine, should I take hrt to become a femboy?
>>
>>10810553
this is great, thanks anon!
>>
Are you supposed to wear socks with these kind of shoes?? I feel like the toe would look weird with or without socks
>>
>>10810573
you can wear socks. the socks with sandals meme comes from idiots who wear athletic socks with casual sandals. socks with sandals are fine.
>>
File: shoes.jpg (304 KB, 1000x1000)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
>>10810573
Those are Antaina's, have the same in white.

Nope. Open toe shoes with socks definitely look weird for me. Better without imo, but you can if you want I guess. I wear those shoes for kinda more casual, simpler coords.
>>
>>10810573
they look just fine without socks, but I've seen them worn with translucent socks and that can be pretty cute imo
>>
>>10810787
Ehh, exposed toes in lolita is weird to me with the exception of maybe a summery-hot-day coord. It looks a little odd to me in your pic and I’m having a hard time imagining it looking good in a coord. I think if it were a simpler shoe with a casual coord it might be alright but not with diamante-ribbon-scallop-pearl-everything shoes
>>
>>10810801
samefag, but this pic is more relevant to the shoe anon was asking about. I like a shoe like that with a sheer sock or tight.
>>
>>10810127
All I can think of is Sing A Lullaby For You or ColoryPlanet/Rose Cutie
>>
>>10810802
Part of the reason why this works is the hime gyaru influence.. It borrows more styling from gal to have open toe shoe. Ultimately, I would say you need to style an open toe shoe correctly because >>10810787 looks far weirder.
>>
>>10810826
no it doesn't are you fucking new?
>>
>>10810787
Girl... Don't post your bare feet on /cgl/

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.