[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 114 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Post the most ridiculous, sad, and borderline hilarious price gouging in the second hand market
>>
>>10804468
This is even sadder when AUD$85 is barely USD$60
>>
This makes me wish I could filter out users. Who would pay more than $5 for any of these. Even less considering how greasy and used they look
>>
this girl is notorious for buying and selling for 100-400% markup. tinfoil but I think she deliberately doesn't leave feedback as a buyer so sellers won't leave her feedback, then people can't find her scalped items as easily when they buy from her
>>
Ok which of you is going to buy the AP perfume for 300 dollars?
>>
>>10804495
Holy shit, that's absolutely absurd. What a greedy bitch.
>>
>>10804504
Jesus Christ who would even purchase a perfume online LOL. You can’t even smell it first.
>>
>>10804468
I will never get over KSK getting exposed for overpricing damaged consignment and not listing any of the damage. Hilarious.
>>
Damn, seems like a good time to unload all my damaged old Bodyline. Is there any downside to selling trash as long as I'm upfront about it being trash?
>>
>>10804600
Honestly no. Some old school ita will buy it up anyways for 6x the price if you sell it on depop and call it deadstock y2k
>>
>>10804599
It's not on their site anymore either so I'm guessing it sold.
>>
>>10804599
The dress is gross but imagine being so pressed about a $140 dress
>>
>>10804483
She's a known UK scammer
>>
>>10804643
Kek are you the one who ruined it? We know it was a TXlita.
>>
>>10804483
LM really needs to be burando and limited Taobao brands only. Handmade, off-brand, and ugly indie crap belong on Etsy or Depop.
>>
>>10804906
I am pretty sure there's a limit of 3 offbrand items, if mods are alive they will delete the listings if you report them
>>
>>10804906
No taobao at all would be ideal
>>
>>10804504
I have a bottle that I'll drop on LM if any of you dumb whores are seriously considering this
>>
>>10804954
i’m not seriously considering theirs but i would yours if you were to list it on LM, nonny~
>>
>>10804495
This girl is shit at packaging items too
>>
>>10805437
Deets? That boils my blood.

I bought an expensive Baby wedding style dress from LM and the seller didn’t put it in a bag or package it at all. She threw it into a box. It just so happened that the mailman left the box by my doorstep and it rained. The dress was soaked. The seller told me to just deal with it when I asked for a partial refund for the cleaning fee.
>>
I fucking hate fat bitches
>>
>>10804495
Different anon here. I’ve bought from her before but only when she realized nobody would buy at her scalped price and had to do ~50% reduction lmao to be reasonable.

She fucking REEKS. Everything I purchased from her reeks like the worst perfume ever. I mean it takes a few washes to get rid of. It’s easy enough to get rid of so i didn’t leave a bad review but she’s a nasty bitch and i won’t buy from her anymore now that I know she scalps this much
>>
>>10804468
I’ve bought from this dumb lemon bitch, I regret leaving a good review. She’s so difficult but I thought “at least I got my item”. Poorly packaged too. My husband opened the package for me and even he was shocked at how she just chucked that shit in a paper envelope and called it a day
>>
>>10805591
I hate this so much, when will stinky bitches learn perfume isnt shower in a bottle. They’re like middle school boys with axes, gross.
>>
the stains look disgusting
>>
>>10805589
I thought no one likes Meta's prints anyway
>>
>>10805595
Do they mean reeking like stinky or just reeks of the perfume specifically? Both are bad but the former is worse. It could be that it just smells of the perfume because some people spray it on their clothes instead of their body.
>>
>>10805558
My greatest fear. I alway ship with item in a bag for this reason.
>>
>>10805635
I meant both. Like the perfume smell was there and then there was BO sweat smell on top of the perfume smell. I swear to god she uses perfume instead of showering
>>
Anyone else going to buy these or should I?
>>
>>10805558
I had the same issue but with a different seller. She chucked a pair of white moitie OTKs in a regular envelope. No padding, not even a ziplock bag. She didn't even ship them on time and came up with a bs excuse on why she couldn't ship. I'm lucky I got my item at all and that they arrived not damaged, aside from discoloring that was not listed.
>>
>>10805694
God just imagine how bad the smell is
>>
>>10805694
holy fuck why
>>
Stay away from seller moonssong. Look at her most recent reviews. Straight up scammer who is quickly taking money and then going silent. Then apparently threatening to sue people for harassment for complaining about it kek. I narrowly avoided buying into that dumpster fire
>>
>>10809585
post SS on the farms
>>
>>10805699
Me too anon, a very pricy/rare dream dress showed up in a poly mailer so thin that you could literally see through it, and nothing else. As someone who's extremely thorough when it comes to packing my items safely, even the cheapest ones, I'll never understand this
>>
>>10809585
She delivers, you just need pay more to play
>>
>>10805589
A fatty in my comm does this to all her AP. I don’t even like AP but I do sew professionally and it’s so painful whenever she posts her latest ‘project’.
>>
>>
>>10809620

There's...nothing wrong with it ? They selling the Dream Fantasy Special Set at an actual normal price
>>
>>10804954
Could you describe the fragrance profile? I'd actually consider buying it if it smells good even at a significant markup because it's difficult to buy fragrances from Japan due to the alcohol content and the fact a lot of shipping companies aren't willing to deal with a flammable liquid like that.
>>
>>10809609
delivering after 3 months and scamming 9 buyers still warrants a bad review, moonssong. if you were so desperate for money you should have made your prices higher.
>>
>>10809585
Seconding staying away from this crazy scammer. She has some kind of mental issues.
>>
>>10809609
You shouldn’t need to OFFER more money just for an item that you bought at an already agreed price.
>>
>>10809629
Light airy floral. It's very Japanese, I have some cheap perfumes that aren't as good but were easy to get at the local drugstore when I lived in Japan. Everything that ships to Western countries is too heavy, I want to move back as soon as I get my life together
>>
>>10809658
>>10809660
Imagine taking such obvious bait this seriously. Moonssong is just ghosting buyers, not extorting them
>>
>>10809961
you say that like it’s not also bad
>>
>>10809620
Think it should be free, poorfag? The absolute state of this board. Holy fuck.
>>
>>10809622
>>10809978
i think anon is showing off that they're retarded for selling it so cheap.
>>
>>10809976
it is definitely still bad, but it's retarded that you think she would actually come in this thread and say "pay to play"
>>
>>10810006
You know who says pay to play? That one pedo who thinks he’s a pharmacist.
>>
>>10810011
alchemist*

Get your facts straight girl
>>
File: why.png (162 KB, 249x473)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
is this allowed? the fuck. is that allowed
>>
>>
The honey cake petition girl has come back
>>
File: sh.png (177 KB, 624x304)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
i dont keep up with angelic pretty, will someone please explain this to me?
>>
>>10811187
i went to go read the comments and it's gone.... did they delete it or did someone actually purchase this
>>
>>10811403
i dont think you can delete sold listings, i assume its just gone lol
>>
>>10811395
sugar hearts has diehard fans and it’s consistently sold within the 1k range the past two years
>>
>>10811284
Is she going to harass every single lolita to sign her next shitty petition again?
>>
>>10811434
It looks like she might be leaving judging from her selling dream dresses
>>
>>10811187
>>10811403
They moved it to the anime market circlly. Apparently it’s actually a cosplay of some figurine or something idk. It’s nice for a cosplay but idk why they thought they could shill this as a lolita JSK
>>
>>10811187
This is an idolmaster costume shes been trying to sell in im@s groups for awhile now
>>
>>10811457
Thank fuck. She was annoying.
>>
File: shbdkjfhb.png (281 KB, 668x500)
281 KB
281 KB PNG
> hmm, maybe i should add a second pic of this blouse since it's a bit hard to see
>>
>>10811191
chiffon sweetfags are getting bolder
>>
>>10811697
When will people learn not to photograph white things on white backgrounds and vice versa
>>
File: thotshorts.png (209 KB, 327x407)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
Um.. I don't think forever 21 shorts are ouji, but you do you pooners
>>
Lacemarket is so dead right now for buying and especially selling that I'm considering shipping outside the US. Or is it just me?
>>
>>10815568
I stopped using it when the pandemic price boom happened.
>>
>>10815568
Nah it's been like that. Might broaden your prospects though. Just make sure you get accurate quotes for international shipping. I always select "get a quote" for international; someone will pay whatever it is if they really want it enough.
>>
>>10815578
Will do for sure. At least I'm not trying to sell those OTT Baby dresses
>>
>>10815601

Ohh what are the dresses anon ?
>>
>>10815568
I’ll wager you’re one of those cunts that buys plenty from other countries then cries about international shipping being ‘too hard and scawy’ because you’re too dumb to fill out a customs form. We don’t want your filthy rags anyway luv.
>>
>>10815650
Nayt but international shipping is like minimum $50 USD if you want any semblance of tracking and I’ve had plenty of girls act like I was scamming them when I told them the price for international shipping because of that. I don’t mind shipping internationally but it is more stressful since if something gets stuck in customs for a while or a customs fee is charged, often people will get mad and take it out on you even though it’s not the senders fault. Sorry that your country charges taxes on stuff ordered from other countries but you should have planned for that when you bought something from another country.
>>
>>10815665
aww, you gonna cry little baby?
>>
>>10815650
>implying yuropoors can even afford to buy from burgers now
Kek
>>
>>10815678
this. half of them don't even have the ability to keep the lights on right now, much less buy frilly cute dresses to sit in a dark room and do nothing
>>
>>10815665
US sellers should stop selling to Europeans once and for all. A girl had the audacity to leave neutral feedback because I ‘failed to remind her about custom fees’. She only had 2 feedbacks so she was a newfag on top of that. Fucking dumb eurofags. Stop whining about high customs and shipping fees or stop buying from outside of your third world countries.
>>
>>10815689
>She only had 2 feedbacks so she was a newfag on top of that
You said it yourself, actual seasoned lolitas won't complain about customs or shipping cost regardless of where they're from. We all know how this works, a single bad experience with a clueless newfag doesn't mean everyone is like this.
>>
>>10815672
Why are you throwing insults when I was just explaining why some people don’t want to ship internationally? Being a cunt about it reflects on you being a crying baby, not me.
>>
>>10815701
sorry i made you so angwy!
>>
>>10815568
I stopped selling because I am waiting to see how the new income tax rules work out for Paypal and other online selling platforms. I stopped buying because my closet is too full of things I need to sell, lol.

But my mood for buying things has also gone. No good new releases dims my appetite to buy and I have basically every old release I want.
>>
>>10815665
Whenever I buy something from outside EU I ask the package to be marked down in value. A 160€ dress can add up to 300€.
A lot of LM sellers state in their TOS they won't markdown - then I don't buy from them. Customs have no clue if your rare stained 2012 AP dress is worth 300€, for them it's just a dress.
>>
>>10815701
the eurofags on here are unhinged and need medication. surprised they are out of the hospital though.
>>
>>10815945
A brand new with tags dress is less obvious to hide from customs. Move if you don’t like paying the outrages fees.
>>
File: wtf ww.png (157 KB, 579x939)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>be second hand clothing company
>buy over brand
>release new product
>buy back product from consumer at cheaper price
>charge higher for the product second hand than for the same product new
>???
>PROFIT
>>
>>10816038
the amount of moitie products theyve sold for more than they have in stock brand new is retarded
>>
>>10815568
Blame it on people like Sainte who bought all of the goody-goods at ridiculous pieces. Now there's nothing left but lesser brand pieces, ita and offbrands listings.
>>
>>10815948
If only moving country was that easy lol. Though no one in their right mind would choose to move to the US now
>>
File: bl.png (314 KB, 352x618)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
Seriously? 160 for a shitty altered Bodyline dress? This dress, historically, sells for like 30-50 at highest. What retard would buy this?
>>
>>10815945
I fully understand where you’re coming from but I always say no when asked and back out of the sale if they ask twice. I don’t want to break the law for a rando.
>>
>>10816149
$160 for bodyline gave me a good chuckle after a bad day, thanks nonny
>>
lurker newfag here but why is this stuff all so damaged to heck? do they just wear it for days?
>>
>>10816173
It’s almost like clothes get worn out or damaged if you wear them frequently.
>>
File: damp.jpg (203 KB, 1295x726)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
who among you is powerful enough to buy the oxblood wet-look cornet bloomers
>>
>>10816243
Jesus christ, why do those things even exist?
>>
>>10816247
cornet and putumayo were both considered ita brands, along with Meta sometimes for the sole fact they broke a lot of lolita fundamentals
>>
>>10816243
oh wow
>>
>>10816158
Half the Americans have no idea that doing that is ilegal
>>
>>10816253
What even happens if you get caught? Monetary fine?
>>
>>10816243
Um are these still available though? please post the link :)
>>
>>10816286
anon noooo
>>
>>10816286
nvm found it lmao ty
>>
>>10816243
I want them, but I don't want to have swamp ass
>>
>>10816289
So how are you going to coord your new bloomers that look like they’ve been trodden on after marinating in a mud puddle anon?

I was thinking you could do some kind of dried berries theme
>>
>>10816254
They just charge the recipient what they think the item in the package is worth, which I noticed is normally just them charging for just over the threshold price (that's if it isn't something super obviously high priced like a brand new macbook).
>>
>>10816327

the pictures are so horrific and for that alone i need it... just look at the texture. have you ever seen that before? it's groundbreaking how cursed it is.

for $15 i think i might be able to restore it desu. i'd be surprised if the wrinkles are all stuck. it doesn't seem to be peeling at all so that's a good sign.

we'll see, i'll keep you all updated. if not i'll consider your idea.. it's a solid 7/10, although cranberries for fall is not very creative of you
>>
>>10816363
Post pics when you get them
>>
>>10815945
Items can only be insured for the marked value.
>>
>>10816055
Please leave my name out this.
I hold no responsibility in the price rise for any brand listings on LM、 be it Angelic Pretty or Btssb.

it is just the market acting accordingly as it should.

also、 don't be fool by anyone posting as me with "Sainte" in the namefield without my full tripcode.
>>
>>10804468
>>
>>10816055
>>10816373
samefagging schizo troon
>>
>>10816334
If your shit is lost in transit you will have one butthurt buyer that can't get the original value back due to scamming the value
>>
>>10816471
No shit, it would then be on the buyer and theres nothing they can do about it
>>
>>10816496
Except they’ll just file a PayPal claim and screw over the sender. Do you think they’re just going to take the L and accept that if they’re too cheap to pay for customs fees?
In the US, it’s a felony to mark down the value on a package. Everyone does it, and I don’t think most people realize that it’s technically a crime, but you Eurofags need to realize that you are asking someone to commit a crime so you can save a few bucks.
>>
>>10816412
nta but discordfags do like to blame everything on one person pretty frequently. wouldn't put it past them to be responsible for >>10816055 this post. they've been talking about Saint a lot recently.
>>
>>10816498
Funnily enough I've had Americans try to scam me out of money with the whole "lost in transit" or "undelivered" thing but luckily I've always taken out the appropriate insurance and use tracking. I don't ask anyone to mark packages down and I rarely buy from US sellers so I'm good
>>
File: headless.jpg (182 KB, 960x1280)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>
>>10816589
Why would anyone do that ? What ??
>>
>>10816641
Either a sewing project or edgelord shit or mental illness probably
>>
>>10816498
I understand that it is but I'm still not paying 200€ in customs taxes. I could buy a whole new wardrobe with what I saved. If the item gets lost in transit I won't bother or blame the seller, it really isn't their fault.
If the seller is not willing to markdown I'll consider if the taxes are worth paying or I simply don't buy the item. I'm not hurting anyone and I don't intend to fuck up the seller, I just don't want to pay outrageous amounts of money "because it's the ethical thing to do". Also I believe those people have more important things to do rather than investigate 20yo girls selling dresses
>>
>>10816839
but you have to pay customs for new dresses too. this sounds like poorfag bs.
>>
>>10816846
How is not wanting to pay twice the item's value in customs poorfag behavior? Literally nobody wants to throw away their money, whether they're poor, rich or middle class.
>>
>>10816846
not when nearly every SS can mark the value lower, its only lacemarket where you get shafted with customs
>>
>>10816363
tell us what they smell like
>>
>>10816848
>>10816839
I love how Euros and Leafs gloat about their amazing “free” healthcare and other government provided services but cry endlessly about having to pay taxes. Money doesn’t grow on trees.
>>
>>10816850
Shopping services aren’t a common thing in America, numb nuts. Marking down the package is a felony there. A Japanese SS isn’t breaking the law by writing a lower price on the customs form.

>>10816539
I’m sorry that’s happened to you. Fwiw the postal service in America is shit so the seller may not be lying. The carrier marks the package as delivered even if its to the wrong address. Porch pirates are a problem as well.
>>
>>10816973
well, marking down the packages isn't primarily what's illegal. it's knowingly giving a false monetary value of any kind, which is a felony because it's insurance fraud technically. and is a felony everywhere.
>>
File: IMG_20221109_160145.png (1.39 MB, 1200x1774)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
Where in the world is that Lolita ? It's way too short
>>
>>10817015
correct, this brand isn't lolita fashion. It's a general kawaii aesthetic brand by youtuber Mikan.

>>10816974
if there's a possibility you have to pay import taxes on international packages then marking down the value of the contents of the package is tax fraud, which is illegal.
>>
>>10817107
that's not on the one marking it down though. but again it's not just illegal in the us it is in japan, china, everywhere. the only reason some ss do it is because they want the money. the other anon is totally wrong.
>>
>>10817107
>>10817015
It's not lolita and Mikan said herself when she released this collection that it wasn't lolita and that she didn't want to upset or offend the community.
>>
>>10817015
rip to this girl spending €200 on mikan's basic ass clothes (unless there was a discount for buying the set), then having to sell it for less than a third of the price.
>>
File: 41.jpg (61 KB, 404x618)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
41% discount, based or coincidence?
>>
>>10817143
Based retard
>>
>>10816846
Funny how you think rich people pay their taxes
Are you 16?
>>
>>10816839
Europoor, if you don't want to pay customs for your shit then you don't deserve to have it in the first place.
>>
>>10816973
look for qwintry.com
>>
>>10816589
Please link me nonny
if its cheap i wanna save him
>>
>>10817203
U right I'm sorry I'm gonna cry on my dresses now
>>
>>10817015
why do some LM users refuse to use keimarket? i know the userbase is small, but do they not realize that no one on lace is going to buy a set like this?
>>
>>10817288
Probably because no one browses keimart

Still not a reason to post on LM. They should just put this shit on depop. Or burn it idk
>>
>>10817301
Or stop giving hard earned money to drop ship Ali Express resellers named mikan.
>>
File: lmao.png (517 KB, 720x946)
517 KB
517 KB PNG
Oh Facebook marketplace... you can't pay me $7 to even wear these things.
>>
>>10817434
What is that stitching... My 5 year old niece could do a better job
>>
>>10817434
i wish i had her self confidence
>>
>>10804552
That's her work. You can also invest time and effort acquiring stuff when its marked down by 300 dollars.
>>
>>10817434
Foreskin lolita
>>
>>10815945
>Customs have no clue if your rare stained 2012 AP dress is worth 300€, for them it's just a dress.
This. I never bought a dress for more than $50. EVER. And I've been with lolita for more than a decade.

>>10815948
Less obvious? LOL, LMAO even. Well, I know that it will depend on the country. Still, customs doesn't have the slightest idea what the fuck is lolita. Nor j-fashion. Maybe cosplay, and that's a stretch. And believed me, I've been there. They can't even point all countries on a map. Outside electronics, big normie fashion names (which lolita isn't for a light year), as long as it looks reasonable (reasonable = price of a dress at your regular mall), it's smooth sailing.

>>10816158
>I don’t want to break the law for a rando.
Break a law? What law? The country of origin doesn't give a fuck (you don't pay taxes to ship something), let's say the country of destination cares. What are they going to do? Prosecute you from the other side of the planet? Send an undercover agent to take you out? LOL. There's nothing they can do. Even if there was they sure as hell aren't going to do it for a $300 dress. And even less for someone that sells on occasion, and 2nd hand (not like you're shipping a container of new dresses).

China ALWAYS marks down, unless you SPECIFICALLY ask them not to. Has any country in the world done anything to hunt down Chinese sellers? No. The result is that customs does not trust package invoices from China and asks you (the receiver) to provide accurate prices at the time of paying the tax (with maybe making you print the real invoice from the store as proof, but rarely is that needed if the prices look reasonable).

Ffs ppl, you're unbelievable. I guess you don't pirate either, oh no, the FBI will be at your windows any minute now.
>>
>>10817605
Even nips, which are the most law abiding ppl on the planet, woke up and let you tell them what do you want the package to say (and remove original invoices and shit). But yeah, in the begining, at least the SS I use, I think they were starting out then, getting "creative" with the package invoice was taboo.
>>
>>10816243
Jeez they look like afterbirth, anon who purchased them please keep us updated
>>
>>10817605
nayrt

I bought bodyline shoes off ebay once and the customs bureau contacted me to ask me for proof of what I paid for them. I thought I was in so much trouble. I just sent them a screenshot of the paypal transaction and paid for my customs and that was it. I was scared that customs would claim I asked the seller to mark it down.

iirc the seller had claimed the shoes were 15$ but I paid 25$ for them without shipping.
>>
>>10817605
You’re using the $ so I assume you’re in the US. We have much loser tax laws as far as buying things from other countries; basically if it’s for personal use, you’re fine. In Canada and Europe (and maybe others but those seem to be the biggest ones I’ve seen talk about it), they have to pay taxes on imported goods. Because they have better social services/healthcare is paid for etc., they pay higher taxes in general. So when they import a dress for say, $300, they have to pay taxes on that price. Hence why they ask people to mark it down so they don’t get charged or get charged less.
Yes, it is a crime to do it, at least in the US it’s a felony. I’ve never heard of anyone getting busted for it or anything, but that’s just the fact. Most people will do it because it’s so unlikely to get caught, or they don’t know it’s a crime or whatever, but that doesn’t change the fact that it is. I doubt they’d ever hunt someone down for something like a dress, I’m sure the law is in place for big businesses that are exporting large amounts of product.
>>
>>10817605
Fuck off you larping poorfag ESL nonce.
>>
>>10817906
nta but when i lived in the US i bought $10k worth of furniture from japan and they never charged me anything despite the fact that they're supposed to charge after $2k. however the us government got really pissed at me for importing $10 worth of tea so i dunno what's wrong with them.
>>
>>10818011
I think the 2k limit is because that’s where they assume a baseline can be drawn between shipments of personal and commercial goods, however your furniture was obviously for personal use so they didn’t charge you for it like they would if it was a bulk shipment of something going to a business.
>>
>>10815945
Marking stuff down for international shipping is fucking stupid because if it gets lost, you can't suddenly change the value and get your money back.

Meanwhile, if you're traveling back to your country from Japan, I agree that customs will not know the value of your items. For all they know, you brought them with you. But for shipping, a declared insurance value is the main point.
>>
>>10818006
Do you even know what a nonce is?
>>
Is anybody's (especially older) Emily Temple Cute and/or Leur Getter bags still holding up? I want to know if they're better than AP or Baby when it comes buying secondhand bags
>>
>>10818612
ETC yes, LG no
>>
>>10818624
That sucks about the LG one, I would have thought that they are made of similar materials. What bags are they?
>>
>>10818633
Materials are basically the same, it's just luck of the draw that my ETC ones are still alive and not flaky like the LG ones.
>>
>>10818107
>dumb amerifag thinks people only use nonce as an insult when they're actively preying on kids
People don't have to be committing incest to be called motherfuckers either, genius
>>
>>10818781
I guess it's just luck then like you said. I wish there was something to stop these bags from peeling
>>
>>10815945
It's illegal for a seller to mark down the value for customs.

Also the seller gets screwed over if the buyer disputes something and the package wasn't fully insured.

Get used to hearing no.
>>
>>10818820
Has anybody used 303 aerospace protectant to stop bags from flaking? I heard that vintage toy collectors use it on their pleather figures
>>
Is this bitch fucking mad? $300!?
>>
>>10819641
Imagine thinking someone would be willing to pay 300$ for some fucking triangles on a string, unbelievable.
>>
>>10818838
The anon you replied to literally said they don't buy from sellers who aren't willing to mark down the packages, take your amerifat rage somewhere else
>>
>>10817143
It's been freezing cold lately, I was going to list my bottle for sale but I would hate for it to freeze and spill out. I know there's a little bit of alcohol in perfume but it's probably not enough to keep it from freezing, right? Do you guys think I should wait or sell now? Was hoping to sell easier during the holidays
>>
Do people really think anyone cares? While still obnoxious and none of my business, I at least get the logic behind saying you need money for an emergency, but this is on another level
>>
>>10820326
If you are truly broke, buying dresses isn't exactly a great idea, do these people even have savings? I guess everyone has different priorities
>>
>>10819641
I did bought mine for $500
so what?
>>
>>10818820
All bags made of that material will peel eventually. It’s not luck. They are not made to last.
>>
>>10820389
You should have bought some education because “I did bought” is not correct grammar
>>
>>10820326
Where has the appreciation for dresses gone ? Also what always make me wonder with Lolitas buy and sell fast: do they even manage to coord well ? If you have a dress for such a small amount of time do you even get the chance to try different coords out ? See what fits or not ? And well be more creative than just wearing the set ?
>>
>>10820389
Retarded use of $500 for that flimsy shit
>>
>>10820403
You sir are sooooo weird
>>10820412
You do realize people finesse 1000x that amount on canvases with layers of paint right? Or heated clay.

It was worth $500 because that's what the seller priced it at. It is displayed on my wall as decoration because in my eyes it is art
>>
>>10820464
cant you just fuck off already tranny cousin fucker?
>>
>>10820464
aren’t you a paedophile?
>>
>>10820469
>>10820473
Haha
No.

No evidence to support those outrageous claims
>>
>>10820464
>in my eyes it is art
Proving once again that you're a moid with shit taste
>>
>>10820475
Accept me as your Saint and maké atonement for your sins
>>
let's not reply to him anymore so he can finally leave
>>
>>10820480
newfags will always take the bait, unfortunately. thankfully trannies off themselves eventually!
>>
>>10820480
It is... disobedience
>>
>>10820480
this, just add his name/trip to your filters and you'll never see his garbage moidposts again

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.