[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 168 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]


Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!


[Advertise on 4chan]


>depressed trans girl
>decide to attend irl meetup
>do makeup perfectly and coord my outfit well
>arrive at meet
>quickly realise that I’m the tallest lolita in the place
>realise I’m taller than most of the lolitas boyfriends
>suffer
>>
accept that some things just aren't for you
>>
I mean, yeah. Lolitas tend to be on the shorter end of average. It happens. If people give you shit for it even if you dress well then that's their weird hangup.
>>
>>10801010
I don't see the problem, why not embrace it and be proud of your height?

I'm male and was at least accepted on meets. Biggest problem for me was finding clothes that actually fit. Would even put on heels on and be a 6'2" absolute unit of a lolita and I loved it.
>>
>>10801010
>Trans girl

You do realise that admitting that you're trans on literally every board here except /lgbt is going to get you blasted? Good luck out there.
>>
>>10801010
it doesn't matter so long as you dressed well.
You're better off embracing being tall, OP
>>
>>10801010
Invest in an underskirt for dresses that are too short and you’ll be fine. I’m alittle taller for lolita but I’ve learned to embrace my height
>>
>>10801010
Tallness can be an asset to being elegant.
>>
>>10801010
lol, lmao, see you on the ita thread troon
>>
>>10801010
You mean too male for Lolita.
There are plenty of Lolita's pushing 6'0 but they still look good because they're female. Good luck on the shoulder narrowing surgery though! xoxo
>>
use it to your advantage honestly
go for more mature and elegant styles like classic or gothic
or even old school and use bloomers
>>
>>10801114
a 6ft troon won't fit in anything but taobao
>>
just own it, if anyone has issues with your height that's on them. my friend's cis and 5'9 and she's a lot taller than a lot of our comm

also for future reference mentioning you're trans on here is a one way ticket to retards in the replies recycling the same 5 insults over and over
>>
>>10801117
why are you tourists here from that one board that's just porn/erp and circlejerking in this board anyway
also touch grass most of these insults i've seen apply in person, so get fucked
>>
>>10801015
Hugboxing is cringe however this a needlessly cruel over correction.
>>
>>10801116
idk probably, i heard meta's plus size is good for tall-chans though
>>
As long as you are well dressed and don't look like a man in a dress no-one will give a shit.
>>
Stop replying to this fetishist. They want to be a uwu smol liddle girl and think it’s impossible to wear a hyper feminine fashion because they’re tall. That’s an insult to treelitas. Please don’t wear it at all.
>>
>>10801150
yeah, tall-chans, not tall-kuns
>>
>>10801126
NAYRT but it’s just a fact. OP is more than welcome to wear lolita, but it will probably look like shit. Same as if a heavier cis girl wore lolita. Same as if your favorite colors happen to look like shit on you. Make peace with it and decide if you value looking good or expressing yourself more, because you cannot always have both.
>>
>>10801126
Letting a man believe he can look like a cute girl is needlessly cruel because it’s impossible. Would you tell a 4’8” person they could be a professional basketball player, or encourage them to set their sights on something that’s actually achievable for them? It’s not like encouraging a fat person to lose weight. OP will never feel fulfilled if he keeps fixating on something that physically cannot happen.
>>
>>10801240
>Would you tell a 4’8” person they could be a professional basketball player, or encourage them to set their sights on something that’s actually achievable for them?
That comparison doesn't make sense. OP isn't trying to breakthrough as a fashion model for Japanese brands, which would be an equivalent to your example.
A more fair comparison is "would you tell a 4'8" person they should join their friends to play basketball regardless of their height?"
Which IMO the answer is yes.

It's possible to be cute while being tall. Women over 180cm can enjoy lolita too. And there's useful advice in this thread like >>10801052 and >>10801114
>>
>>10801245
op is a man
>>
The problem isn't that you're tall, but that you're a man. Men look awful in lolita no matter what.
>>
>>10801010
How tall are you? Also, how femme?

I'll be honest, as long as you have no hair, you're post op, and your gear is slutty enough I will definitely let you blow me. I'm also dtf with a trap or a super feminine twink (twinks only if they stay clothed and/or let me watch porn instead of looking at them)
>>
it doesn't matter as long as you're cute
>>
>>10801010
How well do you pass? Because if you don't pass you better give up the trans thing right now or you're going to end up miserable
>>
File: pepe.jpg (82 KB, 976x850)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>tall man
>become trans
>sad that you still have a male frame inappropriate for small cute things
??
>>
File: 1621414558402.jpg (55 KB, 500x455)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
All of the actual women at the meetup were creeped out by you but were too polite to say anything.
>>
Omg it’s a tranny ahhhhhhh

Ynbaw get off my board grrrrrr.

Real talk, never ever mention you are trans here unless you want everything to become about that, though considering you mentioned it you probably do.

Here is the beauty of a anonymous image board, no one knows who you are. If you just talk about the fashion and don’t be fucking weird, no one will be weird to you because they won’t even know.
>>
>>10801010
>trans girl
die male
>>
>>10801412
Lol seethe.
>>
>>10801415
>Makes a thread about seething over being 6'2 moid
>>
>>10801418
Not op and not 6’ lol. But stay mad.
>>
>>10801420
sure jan
>>
>>10801421
Nah keep whining about trannys on image boards, I’m sure that will solve your personality issues.

I think people posting threads like this is stupid (dump this shit in feels thread if you must) but I find the constant whining about them just as tiring.
>>
>>10801422
yeah it's not the Frankenstein monster of surgery and hormones with the personality issues, it's the person grossed out by the monster that has the problem
>>
>>10801431
NTA but correct. Go outside.
>>
>>10801435
sorry everyone in the world thinks you're a gross freak except for losers whose lives depend on massive doses of anti-depressants
>>
>>10801431
this but unironically
>>
>>10801431
Uh, that actually a major point of the story was the idea that society and not the monster was the problem. But go on. (NTAYR)
>>
>>10801442
you're ugly
>>
>>10801442
society is a collective of people with collective thoughts, anything that is mentally ill is labeled such for having such a distortion of reality.

which, trans people ARE mentally ill and people deserve the right to not want to interact with that.
>>
>>10801442
no, the major point of the story was that man should not try playing at God and creating monsters. trannies do that very thing to themselves, so it's unsurprising they turn out as abominations
>>
>>10801493
Based, now let’s also ban depressed, autistic, and anorexic people from the community as well.
>>
>>10801514
please! especially autists.
>>
i hate everyone in this thread can u all shut up and leave her alone
>>
>>10801559
him

also bait
>>
>>10801163
Chan isn't gendered
>>
>>10801581
it is over a certain age. japanese is contextual.
>>
>>10801010
>>
>>10801565
Ummm no sweetie she. Your bigotry isn’t welcome on 4chan.
>>
Yes, OP, but do you dress well?

I don't care if your 7 feet tall if you dress well. Chances are, you let your own insecurity get the better of you.
>>
>>10801618
Fuck off back to Twitter.
>>
This was a good thread.
>>
>>10801010
Too trans for Lolita

Fixed it for you. Please don’t come to meets.
>>
>>10801010
kys tranny
>>
>>10801010
>depressed trans girl
I don't think it's because you're tall, Sir.
>>
>>10801245
Only for actual women, which OP isn't
>>
>>10802538
Lol fun fact most people in your comm will probably accept trans people in while you seethe and post them on the ita thread later.
>>
>>10802724
You keep telling yourself that, sir.
>>
>>10802764
Maybe there are some exceptions but most alt fashion and/or nerdy communities these days tend to be fairly accepting of people. I’d be pretty surprised to see any lolita community that outright rejects trans people. Like people might not invite them to private events or something but idk I could be wrong.
>>
>>10802785
>I’d be pretty surprised to see any lolita community that outright rejects trans people
Obviously, they'd be under heavy fire if they rejected trans people. Having a woman only space is a gran sin for those people.
>>
>>10802795
So dislike trannys but spineless got it.
>>
>>10802796
I wouldn't say spineless, more so just afraid of the consequences. It's basically easier to let a bunch of troons in rather than getting your social life and job prospects ruined for not catering to a bunch of mentally ill degenerate men.
>>
>>10802797
Yeah ie spineless, willing to bend ideals to avoid getting in trouble for wrongthink.

Idk if trannys are so hated then everyone needs to suck it up and just say what they think. If it really is a majority of people, then they won’t lose.
>>
>>10801010
Honestly, that's a queen flex, even if you're a gigahon under the frills.

Honestly, as a manlet pooner who uses lolita to girlmode cause I'm an attention whore, I would accept the W. Maybe get an underskirt and invest in bloomers or bike shorts, some AP dresses are short on me and I'm 5'5"
>>
>>10801517
Real
>>
>>10802807
no one who isn't a trans person or cross dressing fetishist themselves will see it this way.

>>10802800
it's not bending ideals if you don't lead the comm or decide who gets to attend a meet.

The best way to deal with this is go to community meets, get to know people and then meetup/hangout outside of official community meets with the people you befriended.

Now if you're a comm leader then please grow a spine by keeping AGPs out of the community. It's been done before.
>>
>>10802785
Don’t be dense. Most decently dressed Lolitas hate trannies with a seething passion. If tranny dudes are allowed at local com meets that’s a true sign that the public group is just the ita containment field and the good Lolitas meet privately on the regular, not just at occasional private events.

>>10802724
Fun fact, the public comm lets any pig in a wig attend. That’s cool because see above.
>>
>>10802800
If it’s a majority, you are correct. But you often have to subtly work to maintain that majority. Letting too many itas and weebs in with broad standards will tip it and before you know it, it’s a free for all. This isn’t some democratic forum, it’s little groups of fashion clubs and private hobby endeavors that are selective membership - they aren’t depriving anyone of ‘muh rights’. Do you think Country Clubs or sororities just let anyone in? Absolutely not.

People too often conflate these two things and it causes that weak spine problem needlessly. There’s nothing wrong with private groups selecting for membership and limiting access.
>>
>>10802874
> Most decently dressed Lolitas hate trannies with a seething passion

Yeah I find that hard to believe honestly. I have a hard time believing the majority of people in an obscure weeb fashion who dress well also happen to have a raging hate for trannys. Could be wrong, but I don’t think cgl is representative of the majority of people.
>>
>>10802936
>Could be wrong, but I don’t think cgl is representative of the majority of people.
You're correct. It's not. Some things are common threads but anything extreme it's safe to assume cgl isn't a good litmus test for what most lolitas care about or think.
>>
>>10802938
>>10802936
the majority of people hate trannies, but everyone is too scared to speak up.
>>
>>10802938
>>10802936
except most of the community posts, so yes, it does. that's why this board is so trash now, because all the newfags pop on
>>
>>10802963
>most of the community posts
Oh honey
>>
Idk why there's this idea that people who hate troons are seething gulls or something. There's a reason troon stereotypes are 1. being creepy and 2. not bathing because it's true irl. You can give me (you)s and tell me to touch grass but I eagerly await to be proven wrong in person, nobody gives a fuck what you claim to be or do on the internet. Shit ton of stories about troons/agps/sissies being creepy towards girls and minors in comms too so. Same thing with female troons irl too to be honest, they play it up as a tough male on the net but in my experience they hate confrontation and are pretty quiet lol
>>10802724
haven't seen one good looking troon in the ita thread so I'm not sure what kind of flex this is? any of your horse-faced tranny friends in aliexpress dresses been posted there?
>>
File: IMG_3279.jpg (151 KB, 640x852)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>10801010
Your height is not the problem tranny, there are many tall girls who look good with lolita. It’s that you look like pick related
>>
>>10802960
This comes off as, everyone agrees with me secretly!
>>
>>10802975
>haven't seen one good looking troon in the ita thread
>good looking
>ita thread
People who look good don't end up in the ita thread nonny
>>
>>10802996
not going to lie shes pretty cute imo
>>
>>10801010
How tall are you?

Some chick on my LARP group plays an adorable character at 5'11". I promise you you can be cute at whatever height you are
>>
>>10803019
*he
>>
>>10803026
*she
>>
>>10803041
no.
>>
>>10803044
Sorry sweaty.
>>
>>10802996
The sparse bangs, long face, and strong jaw is comical. This is the antithesis of lolita
>>
>>10803081
>This is the antithesis of lolita
Exactly! Lolita is about looking elegant, and it just so happens that many troons are the opposite of it. MTFs almost never look well-groomed or feminine. Even the most man built tall amazons look better in lolita.
>>
>>10801010
Ksy tranny
>>
>>10801435
Touch grass tranny
>>
>>10803015
did you even read the posts you replied to
think about the context before posting and looking like an idiot
>>
Post a pic of you think you looked good, OP.
>>
You are a man.
>>
>>10805739
*woman
Sorry mistyped.
>>
>>10805744
>>
>>10805770
Haha it’s funny because the meme person kills himself.
>>
>>10801010
>trans lolita
God, please for the love of God, either switch to ouji and become a lonelita or fucking kill yourself. You and your ilk are a pox upon the J-fash and Lolita community and are an eyesore to everyone around you, male.
>>
>>10805824
Lol chill no one cares irl.
>>
>>10805834
Lol we’re not allowed to tell trannies to fuck off. I always have to bite my tongue around troons because I don’t want to get assaulted.
>>
>>10805839
No anon everyone hates trannys it’s just we aren’t allowed to say it, just trust me.

Every lolita community that isn’t image board related is liberal/leftist. You can try to deny it but you are just coping.

Express your views anywhere that isn’t anonymous and you know everyone will disagree with you.
>>
>>10801010
>depressed trans girl
lmao lolita is terf fashion fuck off scrote
>>>/tttt/
>>
>>10805847
I mean this board is but outside this board no one in the fashion actually likes terfs.
>>
>>10805841
>Every lolita community that isn’t image board related is liberal/leftist
kek no, that only applies to the western community to begin with and any self respecting lolita knows to avoid public comms here like the plague as they're made up of fat genderspecial itas and predators but i'm sure you'll fit right in.
>>
>>10805850
Oh ok only the western community, ya know the community 90% of people on this board belong to.
>>
>>10801010
Youre probably too tall to be a tranny if youre taller than the boyfriends
>>
>>10805851
anon, nta but no board is leftist you retarded newfag. especially not cgl. ya'll newfags just keep fucking visiting with your friends. this isn't a drama board either, contrary to you dumb shits.
>>
>>10805856
If it isn’t a drama board then stop detailing every time seeing a tranny sends you into a rage.

I’m obviously aware that image boards aren’t liberal, I never said they were. I was saying the lolita community in general is and that people who aren’t are very much the minority. Like 90% of people in the general western lolita community are fine with trans people.
>>
>>10805858
>Like 90% of people in the general western lolita community are fine with trans people.
>implying it's drama when people post what they think
ur a delulu boy with magic lady feels that doesn't understand the way typical normal people socialize. cry more.
>>
>>10805858
>thinks the LGB isn't tired of their shit
https://youtu.be/xDmaPIKrC-A
>>
>>10805860
There are obviously gay people that dislike trans people but I genuinely don’t think it is any particularly large portion.
>>
>>10805841
Loads of leftist/liberal people in the lolita community have an issue with predatory men gaining access to the community by claiming to be trans, which is most of the "trans women" who don't pass.
I'm starting to think it's not even worth it anymore to make a distinction between "real trans women" and AGPs in the lolita community since cases of the former are so incredibly rare.

There is sadly a very vocal group of overly woke extreme leftists in the lolita community who will stand by even AGPs and will attempt to get anyone banned who says anything that doesn't support their views. Some people now view fetishes as a legit way of "gender expression".

>>10805848
oh honey, I'm sorry but you're wrong.

>>10805856
>this isn't a drama board either
CGL has been a drama board from the start, people read and post here to either troll or to speak without a filter.

>>10805860
Quality content, thanks!

>>10805865
A large portion of the lesbian community has been fed up with "trans women" for years now. That's what happens when "trans women" and their allies threaten lesbians with rape and violence if lesbians refuse to have sex with them.
Gay men are also increasingly becoming fed up with trans people.
>>
>>10805841
other anons are not getting you do not have to be a radical feminist to have this view.
>>
>>10805877
this. i am gender critical but not a radfem by any stretch, no offense to those who are.
>>
>>10805834
No, I fucking won't chill. I am tired of you male uggos worming your way into female oriented groups I like and getting ass pats and validations for only being trans and not the actual effort you put forth, which is rare and half assed at best. I am tired of being told to shut up or that I'm a terf for wanting women only spaces free of men.
>>
>>10805890
Sure you can want them all you want but unless you do something about it, you won’t get them. What I honestly find way more tiring than people hating on people for being trans, is cowards who have strong opinions and do nothing with them.

Like oh wow you hate trannys good for you, keep crying on an image board because you aren’t going to do anything about it because you are too scared of social consequences.

Nahhh mannn every agrees with me and secretly hates trannies just all of society is collectively too afraid to say it!

Don’t like trannies? Start a no tranny community. No one will join but at least you will be actually following what you believe instead of whining on the internet.
>>
>>10805897
nta but you sound like a massive disingenuous and willfully ignorant faggot.
>>
rule 1 of /cgl/ is never mention you're trans or else you'll get brigaded by radfems who don't shower and freebleed their granny panties
>>
>>10805922
Or perhaps it's because CGL is predominantly female and doesn't cater to transgender women like public net spaces rather than your weird misogynistic cope?
>>
>>10801010
You could always kill yourself, that's an option kek.
>>
>>10805922
Still more of a woman than you, cope and seethe about how being tall sends you spiraling into a deep depression lmao

Stop bumping this shit and sage, this isn't even about lolita.
>>
>>10805922
>freebleed their granny panties
Better than bleeding through an open gash made from the remains of my scrotum, anal cavity and penis.
>>
>>10805907
Wow you got me bro but keep crying because it isn’t going to change anything.
>>
>>10805970
I wasn't implying that I wanted to change anything, I just wanted to call you a massive disingenuous and willfully ignorant faggot, that's all.
>>
>>10801010
The real question here is which is worse, overweight lolitas, mtf trans lolitas, or overweight AND mtf tranny lolitas?
>>
>>10805973
Let’s be honest the worst of all is image board Lolitas. No one outside image boards likes them.
>>
>>10805977
Nah, I think it has to be fat and mft trans lolitas. At least fat lolitas actually have a feminine appearance, fat and trans lolitas are just a dumpster fire... also probably agp.
>>
>>10805977
>image board Lolitas.
I don't know why but I imagine an AP print that uses image boards as a theme.
>>
>>10805983
This. Being trans already makes you ugly, but being fat too? That's two unsalvageable fuck ups in one.
>>
>>10801010
>tranny posters
>tranny defenders
I hope you’re all ironic
>>
>>10805841
Hating trannies has nothing to do with politics, it’s basic humanity to reject freaks of nature
>>
>>10805841
>No anon everyone hates trannys it’s just we aren’t allowed to say it, just trust me.
Pretty much. I mean, you can't even have women's only spaces without them getting shut down or forced to be inclusive (Women's Spa, Golden Finger, etc.), don't know what you're trying to prove.
>>
>>10806136
pretty sure I don't hate them tho
>>
>>10806309
And?
>>
>>10801010
Almost like the path God intends for us is the correct one... wierd.
>>
>>10807362
This is the cringiest thing I've read in my decade of being on this site. Crawl back to the christian reddit from whence you came.
>>
>>10807409
it's the same tranny OP as the other thread.
>>
>>10801010
God doesn't make mistakes. humans sure as hell do.
>>
>>10807423
Then why did "God" make you a permavirgin and a (future) spree shooter? Was that part of their plan?
>>
>>10807409
holy cope
>>
>>10801010
They probably could also tell by the way you stand and walk that you aren't a woman
>>
>>10805841
Finding trannies gross is the norm. Maybe if some of you actually left your basements you’d know that lol
>>
>>10807409
The "real girl" in the OP has a penis, girls don't have penises Anon.
>>
>>10807495
>>10807409
Based, there is nothing that makes incel chudsters seethe more than being called out for they pathetic attempts at gaslighting trans folx into thinking society is against them. Even on a toxic website like 4channel dot org there are safe spaces for trans folx, like /LGBT/, /cgl/, /a/ and any intellectual hobby board.
>>
>>10807506
>folx
gross.
>>
>>10807506
Yaaaaaas, queenx slayx
>>
>>10807506
This is not your safe space you attention seeking faggot
>>
>>10807495
>no real woman would ever hate trannies! real women are sweet and accommodating all the time!
die.
>>
ngl trannies are gross
>>
>>10807853
they just don't make any sense.
>>
>>10801010
Sorry for all the hate you received OP. Don't let it get to you, you are valid and every girl in this community (cis or trans) supports you. It's just that /cgl/ gets quickly infested by seething virgin Nazi males from /pol/ whenever someone mentions the T-word in the OP. Like this guy >>10807557
>>10807853
>>10807865
that's all just one guy using multiple devices.
>>
>>10808006
staaaaahp, this is horrible, lol.
>>
>>10808006
Back to plebbit with you hon
>>
>>10808006
Sorry but real girls don’t support trannies
>>
>>10808006
>and every girl in this community (cis or trans) supports you
Hahahahaha. Yeah, okay. Imagine everyone you disagree with is a white nazi man if it makes you feel better. Hilarious.
>>
>>10808014
>>10808019
>>10808025
>>10808138
You will never knew the touch of a girl who loves you who is not related to you. Cis or trans.
>>
>>10808291
I'm a straight woman. The only "touch of a woman" I need is occasional hugs from friends.

If you think anyone against the trannie invasion of lolita spaces is a guy you're delusional.
>>
The irony here is that even on the off chance there is some pickme transphobic cisbitch ITT, she, just like every other transphobic cisbitch, inevitably turns out to be so ugly that most TERFs would accuse her of being a transwoman.
>>
File: bait.png (181 KB, 625x626)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
> anyone against trannies in the comm is a man
> if it's a woman she's ugly and manly looking
> continued misogyny because why not
>>
>>10808291
I already have nonnie. Struggle and cry while you continue to never pass.
>>
>>10808313
You don't have the right to claim misogyny when your the misogynistic pig
>>
>>10808316
my what?
>>
>>10808431
Your pig
>>
>>10808435
lol.
>>
>>10808006
You’re in a penis-worshiping cult sis.
>>
>>10801029
The tides are turning there are less retarded crosboarders spewing transphobic shit. Most lolitas irl are gay and could care less if a transwoman or an actual man wears the fashion.

look good of gtfo, I don't care what you identify as long as you aren't embarrassing to be seen with
>>
>>10808632
Lmao
>>
Every "anti transwomen lolita" itt is a male polfag
>>
>>10808643
Nah there are plenty of hateful women too and an anonymous image board is a good gathering spot.

But please just let this thread die it isn’t adding anything to the board.
>>
>>10808632
most lolitas against trannies in the comm are lesbians.
>>
>>10808668
Yeah though even they are a minority. I’m pretty sure unless you are starting your own no tranny community it is a lost cause at this point. Most communities are filled with weird, poorly dressed, “queer” people at this point.

Most content creators I’ve seen have made some pro-trans comment at some point or other. At this point I’m pretty convinced the anti-trans part of the community is a tiny minority. I could be wrong but I’ve yet to see anything proving otherwise. The only community that isn’t pro-trans is half dead image boards.
>>
>>10808671
you could never know how many people don't want "trans women" in the community because the treat of being cancelled functionally silences them. A lot of people have also left their local community, and continue to wear lolita without being in a local community, because there is a very vocal minority of overly woke people in said community contributing to the problem.
>>
>>10808677
I genuinely think unless you can prove this, it is just wishful thinking.

The social tide tide is pretty heavily towards lgbt stuff in at least US communities. You can keep dreaming that there is some gender crit sleeper cell but I find it hard to believe. I genuinely don’t think I’ve come across a single person express views in the community against trans people publicly. I’ve seen plenty of people in other communities express distaste for trans people but I’ve never seen a person in the lolita community do so, which leads me to believe the vast majority of people are supportive or neutral. I would expect at least SOMEONE to speak out otherwise.
>>
>>10808680
>she doesn't know you can get fired/banned from sites for that
>>
>>10808681
I’m perfectly aware of that and also think it’s cowardly. If you aren’t willing to take action on your opinion or even speak it out loud, then in my eyes you don’t even have that opinion.

Comms have cringy pride meetups for God’s sake. “Nnnn-nah man lots of people are like me and secretly hate trannies, the proof is, uh I hate trannys.”
>>
>>10808680
>People would say something if they didn't like trannies in their comms, they haven't therefore people accept trannies.

You're kidding right? Did that whole mention of cancelling go over your head?
>>
>>10808682
so unless you do something that will get you banned you don't have an opinion.

You're a troll, got it.
>>
>>10808685
Yeah if you don’t speak up and expect things to change, you are a coward waiting for someone else to take the fall for you and I have no respect for your opinions.
>>
>>10808686
if only there were other options.... like going to meetups and making friends there and then only meeting with them so you don't have to go to meets with trannies anymore. You can block trannies online so you don't have to see them.
You don't have to leave the comm entirely to be against trannies.
I also don't expect things to change without doing anything, that's not the point here.
The whole reason we vent here is because of cancel culture and we don't see much changing in the near future. If we could kick trannies out we would have done it.
A handful of people in each local comm risking being banned by being against trannies in their comm publicly will just end up with them being banned, not with the comm changing.

It's nearly impossible. First you have to have the head mods on board, then those mods need to know that the majority of their comm would also be in favor of kicking out trannies, but there's no way to know that because of cancel culture looming over everything.
Comms that don't have trannies yet have the biggest chance of succeeding to stay tranny free, but they're also at risk when it's known that the mods knowingly keep out trannies. Once the overly woke mob hears of that they'll just install new mods.

It's happened before, all of it.

if you have a solution that doesn't involve the risk of being banned from a comm please share.
>>
>>10808693
> A handful of people in each local comm risking being banned by being against trannies in their comm publicly will just end up with them being banned, not with the comm changing.

Sooo in other words most of the community is in support of trans stuff, gotcha. If the majority or even a decent amount didn’t want trans people around, they could do it.
>>
>>10808696
no, I meant that only a handful of people would actually be so stupid as to risk being banned, not that only a handful of people is against trannies.

Wokies are effective crybullies and cancellers, even if they're a (fucking loud) minority in a comm.
>>
>>10808648
Kys moid
>>
>>10808702
Insane minorities don’t win unless you let them.

Look at the lia Thomas bs, enough people complain and shit got changed. Like if it’s a big enough issue for enough people, things will change. If it isn’t, then things won’t change.
>>
>>10808715
that's apples and oranges.

When Fina made that decision they backed it up with a boat load of science.
You can't exactly do the same thing when we have merely observed that allowing trannies into the community is a high risk.
>>
You Will Never Be a Lolita
>>
>>10808813
You will never have sex, chud
>>
>>10808822
I'm having sex right now nonny.
>>
>>10808823
Your and is not sex
>>
ITT itas can't resist abuse from chuds and continue to egg them on.
>>
>>10808845
You will die without ever kissing a girl that's not related to you, you pathetic misogynistic shit.
>>
>>10808849
You poor thing.
>>
>>10808849
Nonny I dont think screaming "virgin" over and over is going to score you any internet points or stave off your male pattern baldness. Maybe sit this one out.
>>
>>10808849
Clockwork
>>
>>10808850
>>10808851
>>10808852
Have sex
>>
>>10808856
Nonny. I dont know how to break this to you. But everyone else is having sex but you. And nobody invites you because you're gross.
>>
>>10808856
Have a shower
>>
>>10808857
>>10808858
Talk to a girl
>>
https://youtu.be/gZtCUgEXnrk
>>
Last (300th) for trans righrs
>>
>>10809261
Troon can't count
>>
TCWWNBRW
transphobic cis women will never be real women
>>
>>10810071
Cope
>>
>>10810071
so true
>>
>>10810071
whatever you need to tell yourself that keeps you from killing yourself before 35
>>
>>10810316
Lmao
Lol even
You will kill yourself instead, touchless kissless incel
I just hope you won't gun down some innocent people of color on your incel rampage
>>
>>10801015
yes, for example trying to be a woman
>>
>>10810474
I hope you get drafted and killed in the war against putler
girls including transgirls will not be drafted (because they are girls, and males start wars so males get drafted only)
>>
>>10810541
Trannies are already getting drafted kek
>>
>>10810316
>implying the average troon can make it to 35
Try thirty. It brings me a sense of confidence that there is a whole group of people who poison themselves, put themselves under the knife, have to dilate an open wound, voice train and so more just to attain something that can't be attain, something I can do effortlessly. I could never lmao.
>>
>>10810446
Sounds like something an unhinged tranny destined to kill themselves when they experience male patterned baldness would say.
>>
>>10810713
doesn't estrogen help with that tho?
>>
>>10811048
Not at all
>>
Chuds will not divide us. Trans women and cis women stand together.
>>
>>10811048
It makes it more likely men will bald early, actually
>>10811116
41% yourself tranny
>>
>>10811116
Transwomen are men, die male about it troon
>>
>tranny breakdown thread
>>
>>10801308
Mana gets a pass
>>
>You're a virgin!
>No, you're ugly irl!
>Nuh-uh, you live in your mom's basement!
Go back, YWNBAW
>>
You will never have sex with a cis woman and you will die wishing you could "at least" have had sex with a transwoman
>>
>>10811193
only one of the few
>>
>>10811317
TRUUUUUUU
>>
>>10801010
>be trans
>suffer
yup, checks out, kill yourself.

captcha: hrrgxr
>>
>>10811828
You will die alone, Nazi chud incel permavirgin
>>
>>10811831
>>10811201
lol
>>
File: consider.png (458 KB, 718x650)
458 KB
458 KB PNG
>>10801010
You know what they say, when all else fails...
>>
File: ugly.jpg (11 KB, 310x163)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
ugly people trying to look pretty
>>
File: tl;dr.png (1 KB, 176x116)
1 KB
1 KB PNG
>>10801010
in short
>>
>>10810071
Nice bullshit, keep believing in it, tranny, and don't forget your daily dilating session, you wouldn't like this open wound of yours to shut back again.
>>
>>10801010
Being tall is not the problem, it's because you're a (delusional) man.
>>
>>10808632
>cgl 2022
>less retarded crosboarders
Spoken like a true retarded crossbarder. Just because your comm doesn't have the guts to tell you the truth irl doesn't mean they don't do it here where there are free.
>>
>>10805897
>causes and executes said insane social consequences
>blames women for being scared of them
Just male things
>>
>>10808671
>>10808680
>>10808682
>>10808686
>>10808696
>>10808715
All the OP tranny btw
>>
File: 1577754747746.jpg (107 KB, 732x814)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>Burly lumberjack 6.5 grunt wearing a wig and a dress over his broad ass bull shoulders.
>5 o'clock shadow shining trough the bad makeup.
>*Booming voice* Hello girls! *Shakes hairy manhand as big as a lolitas head* I'm a sweet little lolita too! Lets all wear cute dresses and drink tea! Dont hit on me tho, I'm a lesbian teheee!
Made my day Steven.
>>
>>10801010
>depressed trans girl
/thread
>>
>>10801010
You will never be a cute Japanese girl
>>
>>10801010
Have you tried not being born a man?
>>
>>10801010
>>depressed trans girl
>trans girl
>trans
>girl

yeah NO, you will never be a woman
>>
>>10810474
Absolutely based
>>
>>10801103
Troons don't belong here, they are always itas
>>
>>10808311
You can cope and cry that transphobic women are ugly which is absolutely not true but even the ugliest woman in the world looks more feminine and attractive than any troon. 40% yourself.
>>
Hot take. I don't hate trans people. I hate trans people that try to make everything about them. If you want to wear a cute dress and pretend to be a woman then you do you. But if you want to dress up as a woman and then try to hit on other women and say you're a lesbian then you are gross beyond belief. I also don't want to hear what it's like to be a trans woman. I don't care. It doesn't relate to me. If you want to pretend to be a woman then you need to stop talking about being trans full stop. Being trans doesn't make you more interesting or more attractive. It makes you gross. It's why trans people don't find other trans people attractive. But they can't look in a mirror and see the problem. They delusionally think other people should treat them in a certain way and if people don't treat them the way they think they should then they're being transphobic for not treating them the way they want to be treated. Real talk they're treating you like a person they don't want to have sex with and that's not their problem it's yours.
>>
>>10808311
>pickme transphobic cisbitch
Kek this doesn't even make sense. Pickmes are the ones who entertain your delusion when even your very insults scream seething male.
>>
>>10801126
How is this needlessly cruel. That was one of the kindest things someone could possibly say to this dude. honestly.
>>
>>10821266
Just say you hate trans people. Less words. Less boring lies
>>
>>10801010
>Good height wasted on a troon
Why God
>>
Tfw a guy who's too short for ouji
>>
Oh god, I'm sorry everyone here is being so horrible to you. Being tall and trans doesn't make you any less of a lolita, and it certainly doesn't make you any less of a girl. Lolita is for everyone. It always has been, and it always will be. And no amount of whiney 4chan transphobes will change that
>>
>>10821596
>Lolita is for everyone. It always has been, and it always will be.
no it literally hasn't. it's only for people who can afford it who fit the sizing.
>>
>>10801010
Your Adam's apple will always creep people out
>>
File: 20221030_181753.jpg (76 KB, 556x680)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>10805897
Be gone.
>>
>cutesy childish girl in op image
>depressed trans girl
Many such cases. You will never be a teenage anime character.
>>
File: 1655755664853.jpg (593 KB, 1241x2208)
593 KB
593 KB JPG
>>10801010
Being tall isn't the problem, your mental illness is
>>
>Be manlet
>Enjoy all the tall females I meet

God thank you for being born a manlet
>>
never mention you're trans on this board nonny its full of middle aged terf cat ladies who have nothing going for them outside of having a vagina

i've got a cis friend who's 5'9 and wears lolita, u just gotta find tall enough socks to balance it out
>>
This amount of bullying is really gross, you're a bunch of itas. Leave OP alone.
>>
>>10821596
>Lolita is for everyone
What the fuck, no it isn't. A 300lbs woman can't be lolita.
>>
>>10821596
>>10821896
>>10821917
Stop white knighting for a porn addicted male. The sooner OP kills himself the better.
>>
>>10821893
>be tall chad
>giantess fetish

this world is cursed
>>
>>10821890
Not OP here. I'm not fazed by 99 percent of the anti trans stuff this site churns out but this one stung

>t. ranny
>>
>>10821266
>trans people don't find other trans people attractive

Trans people date other trans people all the time, it's called t4t and it's very common
>>
>>10801245
You can tell your miniature friend they can play basketball in my court nigga they gon be dribbling something you feel me?
>>
File: 1661356500223.jpg (125 KB, 1224x723)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
ywnbaw. It's so sad to see what has become of /cgl/, catering to males so hard.

You'll always be male, and you'll always make women around you uncomfortable. They might go along with your bullshit simply because they don't want you to unleash incel rage on them and deal with your mental illness.
>>
No such thing as too tall. You probably looked great. If anything use it to your advantage. Poofier
skirts. Longer wigs. And more space to show off cute tights!
>>
>>10821573
Seriously. Big ass text of "umm acktulay" just wasting space on this tread.
>>
>>10824818
Bro can't fathom having empathy. Flat dick syndrome.
>>
File: 1671304398520.jpg (297 KB, 1100x736)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>>10801010
Isn't this like the most terf and feminist infected board on 4chan.
You should have asked about this in /tttt/ instead.
>>
File: 1447598251068.jpg (104 KB, 1024x686)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
If trannies were actually women and not just larping as an anime girl from their hentai addiction they would know that the reason nobody says anything about them to their face is because we don't want to be assaulted by an insane man. Leave and 41% while you're at it
>>
Omg let this thread die already. How many months we need?
>>
>>10808632
>>10801010
We never liked homosexuals, you aren't welcomed just barely tolerated.
The parasites from nusoc can "Hug" ThemSelves too
>>
>>10829373
yeah, the sad reality is this board is like 98% terfs. but its 4chan so what can you expect i guess
>>
>>10821573
>>10821573
So you're implying all trannies are like the type she dislikes? (narcissistsic perverts)
I agree kek.
>>
File: 1664527800820117.jpg (108 KB, 828x814)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>10821596
>Being tall and trans doesn't make you any less of a lolita, and it certainly doesn't make you any less of a girl. Lolita is for everyone. It always has been, and it always will be. And no amount of whiney 4chan transphobes will change that
>>
File: 1643755029501.png (618 KB, 637x955)
618 KB
618 KB PNG
>>10821896
>never mention you're trans on this board nonny its full of middle aged terf cat ladies who have nothing going for them outside of having a vagina
>>
File: 1619108975150.jpg (403 KB, 1564x1564)
403 KB
403 KB JPG
>>10821917
>This amount of bullying is really gross, you're a bunch of itas. Leave OP alone.
>>
File: 1557391167921.jpg (81 KB, 720x960)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>10829451
>yeah, the sad reality is this board is like 98% terfs.
>>
>>10830034
>>10830035
>>10830036
>>10830037
lol, thanks for the good work.
>>
>>10818599
>You will never be a cute Japanese girl
Neither will any of the weeb gaijin aspie girls that post here. Guess both the troon and female will have to await the next life if that's their goal.
>>
>>10830765
the weeb autist women here are female and that's 80% of the journey to look like a cute japanese girl. The large majority of them will look decent in lolita as long as they maintain a healthy weight, have basic hygiene and learn to do hair and makeup. The fact that troons are male is often an insurmountable barrier to looking at least decent in lolita.
>>
>>10830778
white girls are not 80% from being japanese. obviously troons are farther from it, but don't give yourself that much credit.
>>
>>10830782
80% of the journey towards being a cute japanese girl. They've got the female part down which is the most important factor contributing to being cute japanese girl considering being male almost certainly makes it impossible.
>>
>>10830784
being japanese is the most important part, japanese males look more like japanese women than white women do. i know you want bully trannies, by all means please do, but don't say equally as dumb shit as them.
>>
>>10830826
we both know the males on cgl aren't japanese.
>>
>>10830829
are you stupid?
>>
>>10830843
are you?
there are no japanese guys here so it's pointless to point out that japanese men are more like japanese women than white women are. White men's chance of looking like a cute japanese girl is far smaller than white girls. I don't even know why you brought that up.
>>
>>10830856
i don't understand why you're even bringing that up when it's not correct. my point was fat weeb girls don't have any more chance to look like a japanese girl than men. the chance is zero for both white men and women. simply being a woman also doesn't mean you suddenly look like a different race of women. if you're arguing against who looks better in lolita than trannies, of course women do, but that doesn't mean white women look similar to japanese women, that has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>10830862
My point was if it's a contest between the weeb women on cgl and the trannies on cgl (both tend to be white, there haven't been any Japanese trannies posted here on the lolita threads afaik) about who is closest to looking like a cute Japanese girl then it's the weeb women here because they're already female. Weight can be lost, they can learn how to do kawaii makeup.
>>
>>10830862
Women can do makeup to look more Japanese, of course that is very frowned upon but it's still possible. There are videos by make up artists who use makeup to make their face look like different ethnicities.
>>
>>10830887
>>10830886
you're both literally retarded.
>>
why is it so easy to bait actual girls
>>
>>10801010
>trans girl
gtfo
>>
I do not wish harm on trannies, I really don't. I get that your existence is probably kind of difficult. But the sad reality is that your mere existence as a tranny within any given situation makes it awkward. Everybody feels it, most people are too polite to say something. You stick out, you look weird, you display uncomfortable behavior. Name any possible social occasion and I can instantly imagine how it becomes less comfy with a tranny around.
>>
>>10805839
>assaulted
you have a higher likelihood of dying in a car crash than that happening, grow some balls. if you're gonna be a transphobe at least don't be a pussy about it
>>
>>10830918
years of repression + getting overly attached to "safespaces" like cgl where they can vent and tear each other down
>>
>>10830948
>>10830946
I don't mind people who identify as trans as long as it is not a pretense to get into the comm and creep on people or shoehorn their kink into the comm, provided they also behave normally.

Most of them are creeps though.
>>
>>10830949
>"safespaces" like cgl
lol, CGL isn't a safe space. Safe spaces heavily restrict certain topics so that a very specific demographic can feel at ease that people with different opinions won't bother them there. Thanks for the chuckle anon. But at least on cgl you can say you don't like to have creepy males in lolita spaces without getting kicked out and getting branded a -phobe. Some older lolitas have moved to cgl because other platforms have become increasingly woke to the point of letting in sissies. It sucks for the younger generations because they have to put up with it, believing it's normal, and will never experience the girls and women's only space that many local comms used to be until some guy weaseled his way in.
>>
>>10831003
nta but also an oldfag. there were men in comms before and they were openly men, not trannies. it's like you forget about the brolita craze. or all the fat dandies buying from fan+friend. the main difference is that men were vetted better and trannies were more scrutinized because of sissies. but overall, men, especially outwardly straight men in dresses were still heavily accepted.
>>
>>10831007
Hence why I specifically said creepy males, and that some comms are letting in sissies. And they're letting in obvious sissies because they want to give them the benefit of the doubt and bullshit like that. Yes, I remember some comms, including mine after some point in time, had men in dresses in them in what other people would consider the old days. Not en masse though. Usually one or two max who wore a dress, and indeed usually openly men and not trannies. I'm not bothered by lolitas bringing their boyfriends along wearing EGA or dandy reminiscent stuff. To be clear that's not what I was talking about. Although it must be noted that most people in my region didn't want those girls to bring their bf with them either because most people just preferred it to be a female only activity.
But also in the region I'm from "men in dresses" weren't that "heavily accepted". They were usually given the opposite of the benefit of the doubt and one of our mods didn't let any guy in a dress in no matter what. Those are the days that I miss. Comms in adjacent regions had the same mindset, then it gradually changed. Best believe me there was a time before men in dresses were generally accepted in comms, regardless of vetting. In those days in my region people were very distrustful of any guy who wanted to join the comm on his own and not as an accessory of his gf. Eh, maybe it's different where you're from. I wouldn't be surprised if new yorkers or angelenos let cross dressers in from the get go.
>>
>>10831018
Nta but you sound like a man.
>>
>>10831044
you think I'm so against men in the fashion because I want all of the ladies for myself?
Lol.
>>
>>10831018
>lolitas bringing their boyfriends along wearing EGA or dandy reminiscent stuff.
This sounds actually very pleasant.
>>
>>10831089
only a few did bring their boyfriends along, some of them wore normal casual clothes, others wore some kind of suit (not j-fashion related), but a rare few did wear dandy, EGA or regular goth. Those rare few were fine and showed a normal, non creepy, interest in the fashion and participated in conversation without it being awkward. They felt like part of the community and not just like hangers on. The guys in the casual clothes often seemed like their gf had dragged them to the meet for transportation reasons.
I remember this very cute pleasant couple from around the time Alice and the Pirates started. She was a very cute slightly chubby blonde white girl and he was a cute japanese guy who wore ouji and kept up to date with releases. Very wholesome.
>>
>>10810474
>>10811121
Absolutely based
>>
>>10811121
Fuck off back to /pol/ nigger
>>
File: 1672028584536.jpg (162 KB, 700x1180)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>10832091
Cope, seethe, dilate, etc etc
>>
>>10832095
LOL. You got any more?
>>
>>10808680
>I would expect at least SOMEONE to speak out otherwise.
People are speaking out here.
>>
File: 1668071526288.jpg (214 KB, 912x1409)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>10832357
If you speak out irl you get moids chimping out trying to bash your skull in or violently sodomize you.
>>
>>10832388
I'm retarded, meant to reply to >>10808680
>>
You can tell this really is a man because otherwise this thread wouldn't be at least 300+ replies of seethe
>>
>>10801010
Have you killed yourself, yet?
>>
>>10832388
/r/thathappened

I love how Republicans think because they're afraid of fictions that other people will be too. You'll trick the Republicans and non-American republican emulators, but no one else cares about your obvious lies. I wish they did care about them, because then you'd be easily defeated by a United front.
>>
>>10801010
Well, duh! You're male, you will seldom look good in lolita unless you basically copy Mana.
>>
>>10832487
Why do you assume "republicans" when you see this kind of stuff? People of all political affiliations can hate trannies.
>>
>>10832487
>republican
Imagine being an Amerifat.
>>
>>10832487
theysaythisneverhappens.tumblr.com

and miss me with this "republicans" bullshit, i'm not even a radfem but you know their ideology is derived from marxism and involves hating trannies right?
>>
>>10830765
autistic weeaboo girls are endearing
trannies are gross and weird
>>
>>10832487
https://youtu.be/zwUe7-4-_TY
>>
>>10832510
I mean, you're lying and stupid. But even if I were to fall for your boring retarded lies, the ones who pass laws against trannies kinda makes it their thing.
>>
>>10832525
Imagine being a non American posting on an American website and unwittingly being a pawn of an American political party.
>>
>>10832681
>>10832682
https://youtu.be/HGbKy8yf0yk

Most people who are called terfs online aren't terfs, but most actual terfs identify as leftists, the only thing they don't agree with is the trans stuff.
The guy who makes these videos is also a raging leftist and so is the majority of his audience. It's not very often that conservatives crash that party.
>>
>>10832725
That isn't true though. Name one leftist Terf who isn't a youtuber/influencer that only has TERF views and no other conservatarded ones.
>>
>>10832745
so you want me to name a youtuber leftist who has terf views but no conservative ones?
Sure. Well Mr menno for one, he's a very leftist person without conservative views.
>>
>>10832681
>waaah waah ur stupid lalala i can't hear you!!
average delusional tranny
>>
>>10832538
Wew, tumblr is shadowblocking that blog, I get an "oops something happened" error as soon as it finishes loading. Never had that before. Truly a reasonable movement that has nothing to hide.



[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.