[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 55 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: 1404660436915.jpg (121 KB, 540x960)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
A lot of girls tend to crossplay, but I've been seeing a significant amount of men now doing it, too. Guys unironically cosplaying girl characters. I assume the cosplay con community is simply getting bigger, but I've been in cons for ages. I never seen such a high amount of guys cosplaying as girl stuff than today. Even the guys ironically getting in girl uniforms or maid outfits seem to fit this trend.

What do you guys think about guys basically acting more like women in the convention space especially when it comes to cosplay. Lots of makeup, more flamboyant outfits, etc.
>>
If they look cute or attractive, I like it.
If they don't, ew

Simple as
>>
>>10794479
how many guys do you see being cute or attractive in crossplay though
>>
>>10794477
Crossplay started as something that primarily referred to men dressing as female characters. It wasn't until the tumblr generation moved into cons that it became something mostly associated with girls cosplaying as twinky boys.

That said, if they can pull it off, good for them.
>>
Male crossplayers (actually trying) by percentage is one of my most important metrics for how to gauge a good convention and not just because I'm one of them.
>>10794481
>twinky boys
And yet the vast VAST majority of Jojo cosplay is from girls. Off the top of my head, I don't think I can remember seeing a single male Bruno, ever.
>>
most what i see here in europe are awful no effort tier shit
>>
>>10794480
Quiter a few, actually
>>
With all the trans stuff, guys are getting braver to try it. Women could always cross dress with only rare blowback. Guys have hugboxes they can rely on now
>>
>>10794495
>Guys have hugboxes they can rely on now
Women are the ones giving them said hugbox which is the irony
>>
>>10794477
Depending on occasion and purpose, crossdressing is not that out of place. I think if they're doing it during a convention, event, or something similar it is not that bad. Effort is also important if they're actually want to crossdress. If you're doing a skit or being a fill-in member in theater club or drama, it's fine to be lax, especially if you're doing it for comedy effect. Using it on your daily life is probably the questionable zone for most people. Girls probably can get away with wearing dudes clothes but the inverse is not. I don't know.
Btw, have you guys visited any crossdress cafe?
>>
>>10794498
Conventions arent theater or drama club so this activity seems far more questionable.
>>
>>10794499
Well, yeah, I don't know about that.
>>
nothing wrong with a high effort crossplay but I saw literal dozens of ugly hairy men in the same aliexpress maid costume at the last con I went to. No makeup, no effort, just done ironically I guess. Fucking gross, nobody wants to see that
>>
>>10794506
>just done ironically I guess
I personally find it funny as fuck
>>
>>10794506
What if someone invests time and money and alot of sewing hours actually trying make their maid uniform look good
>>
>>10794506
What if you no-effort crossplay unironically? You spend many hours sewing your costume, you wear a wig, but then you don't use makeup or do anything to make you look like a girl.
>>
>>10794516
Just have a girl wear it. Or try to be Mana.
>>
>>10794522
You can't just call me out like this.
>>
>>10794506
And the caveat in my previous message about "(actually trying)" was in reference to this. I notice they're always hiding their legs. And yes, shaving your legs is not the most fun thing in the world, so fine I GUESS, but for God's sake at least trim the damn beards.
>>
>>10794543
>but for God's sake at least trim the damn beards.
This is one thing a lot of these fags in those maid outfits never do.

>I gotta keep my beard

I'm fine with that but stop larping as a woman then
>>
>>10794506
Brohous and man-maids have been common at conventions for decades.
>>
>>10794549
Man Faye
>>
>>10794575
Sailor Bubba too.
>>
>>10794477
I think wow they finally found a way to get a lot of attention and break the ice
Good for them
>>
>>10794645
In my experience you get way more compliments from girls if you do any vaguely popular twink cosplay rather than a cross play.
>>
>>10794650
youve never been around girls if you think them complimenting you is that easy. When girls compliment, its different from when men do. You become competition
>>
File: Fgo.jpg (42 KB, 540x460)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>10794651
Huh? Every time I've ever went to a con I've been complimented by no less than 30 girls a day. Most of the people who compliment me are girls. I'm a guy obviously.
>>
>>10794655
You're not getting what Im trying to tell you. A compliment from a girl with you dressing like them is basically them demeaning you. No girl truly compliments other girls.
>>
>>10794656
Whatever is behind it isn't the point, anon is saying more women compliment him than men.
>>
>>10794656
Well obviously yeah. A genuine compliment froma girl is basically just telling you that she thinks you're sexy, duh!
>>
>>10794655
I’ve never seen a good Caster Gil at a western convention. They always fuck up the headdress.
>>
File: 1f6.jpg (45 KB, 600x600)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>10794651
So you admit you're uglier as a girl than a guy dressing as a girl? K, got it.
>>
>>10794477
Men who crossplay and

>arent on hrt
>havent completely lasered off their facial shadow
>arent of at least reasonable bodyweight
>dont groom their fucking eyebrows
>possess a gigantic jaw

Should stop grossing out everyone in the vicinity. Its disgusting.

If you want to be a meme go dress as deadpool
>>
>>10794671
>tfw everything on that list done but can't do anything about the jaw
>when masks are over 'll have no excuse and be forced to stop crossplaying
>>
>>10794671
there's room enough for everyone to slut it up, calm down bitch
>>
>>10794679
t. Bigfoot
>>
>>10794678
>but can't do anything about the jaw
plastic surgery, have you heard of it?
>>
>>10794506
Anime North??? I saw a group there.
>>
>>10794689
I ain't that rich
>>
File: garbaggio.png (752 KB, 1125x1059)
752 KB
752 KB PNG
>>10794671
Speak for yourself, hole.
>>10794692
That's literally every sizable event these days.
>>
>>10794477
Tbh a guy can pull off a satsuki crossplay more than a ryuko crossplay
>>
>>10794477
>A lot of girls tend to crossplay
That's an understatement
The vast majority of genshin cosplays I've seen are all just girls crossplaying
But it's always inoffensive, unlike when a dude crossplays and has full beard and shows a bunch of hairy skin
>>
>>10794671
>become a tranny just to play dress up as a cartoon character for a weekend
How about no, groomer?
>>
>>10794731
Who said anything about being a tranny?

Im a male that did it for anti aging
>>
>>10794506
It was funny the first guy I saw. Then got pretty pathetic
>>
>>10794495
What the fuck is a hugbox?
>>
Trannies have pretty much ruined this shit. What was once a joke is now a fucking lifestyle now
>>
>>10794735
>haha I'm just on HRT for totally different reasons
>>
>>10794744
you must be 18 to post on this board
>>
>>10794694
Jaw line reshaping typically costs between 5500$ and 10000$ depending on how extensively you want your face changed.
You might find lower estimates if you're willing to go outside of the US and south korea.
I understand that's a lot of money but you don't have to be rich (whatever that means by your standards. And keep in mind cosplay isn't a hobby for poor people either) to save up for something like that.
That is if you want it of course, if you don't really want it it's an expensive torture session just get a more pleasing looking jaw.

>>10794744
An online space where everyone praises everyone else, regardless of the quality of the content/posts/costumes/whatever

For example you could post a train wreck and people will still be like "omg, this is so good!".
Also, constructive criticism is not allowed in hug boxes.

Inb4 "stop spoon feeding",, go cry about it.
>>
>>10794860
kys
>>
>>10794860
So that's what it's called a uh...."hugbox"? I see this crap all the time in the real world and think how can people be so disingenuous to each other? I hate how "nice" everyone is to those who really don't deserve it these days, like the trannies thefaggots and other absolute assholes
>>
>>10794860
>just spend 5-10k so some retard on 4chan won't bitch about your jawline in cosplay photos
You should not give anyone any advice on anything ever again.
>>
>>10794735
enjoy your breasts lmao
>>
>>10794864
>>10794872
I said only if you want it. Otherwise don't bother.

>>10794871
Some online lolita groups are huge hugboxes, for example on reddit and fb. I'm not sure how this is with cosplay groups.
I know that there's a reddit group for historical fashion that's absolutely not a hugbox and I definitely appreciate there are still some sane places.
>>
>>10794860
Honestly 10k ain't bad for a huge appearance boost...
>>
>>10794892
Have you seen "Let me in"? It's a plastic surgery show from South Korea where they get some people with serious appearance problems such as deformities and give them plastic surgery.
The before and after is absolutely amazing.

Check it out on youtube
https://youtu.be/tmYcqstVx84
>>
>>10794477
i just love my waifu and i like to cosplay
dont care about tranny shit or twink boys
>>
>>10794872
Go look like frankenstein in drag then

>>10794873
I paid 7k to have them removed. Now they cant grow no matter how much estrogen i take.
>>
>>10794983
nayrt but I have frequently thought about getting my boobs removed (or drastically reduced), not because of gender issues but because having an AA cup sounds like the ultimate in comfort.
I hate bras, I hate the weight of boobs, I hate underboob sweat. I would just like to wear a t-shirt in summer and be braless.
>>
>>10794477
Can confirm. Went to both anime expo 2022 and otakon just couple days ago and the amount of fucking male faggots “crossplaying” has skyrocketed. It’s like no one is shaming them anymore. We gotta start shaming fat ugly girls and costhots more desu.
>>
>>10794477
We will replace you.
>>
>>10795004
You can lose all sexual pleasure from them forever.

Mine were by far the most erogenous zone and I feel nothing 6 months later(healing takes 2+ yrs).

Make sure youre prepared to lose that, even I feel a fair bit of regret despite the freedom.
>>
>>10795004
>another dumbass woman falling for the jew boom removal surgery
>>
>>10795012
the what?

>>10795010
The reason I don't get it done is because it's too likely I'll regret it because things "don't look right" or something and the chance that I won't be able to get used to the new proportions.
Women with AA cups are typically very slim with very narrow frame.
I have larger breasts but they've always been in proportion to my frame.
>>
>>10795004
unironically lose weight. This isn't me calling you fat; even if you're a normal bmi getting to the lower end of healthy bmi can make a HUGE difference
>>
I feel outed in this thread. I'll be ugly forever
>>
>>10795023
No offense taken and I understand the suggestion because it can be helpful in a lot of cases.
I was at the lower end of healthy bmi last year and they were still D cups and saggy because of years of jo-jo dieting. Sorry for that mental image, just being bluntly honest here.
A boob lift is not going to be satisfactory either.

I think narrow framed slim girls with flat chests look super pretty and comfortable, and have so much fashion freedom because they don't need a bra but that will never be me because even if I get my teets yeeted I still don't have that build.

People usually say "just look for a comfortable bra, you're probably wearing the wrong size" and I will say I've searched far and wide, tried on many in store and at home and never ever encountered a comfortable bra. Not even with the influx of wireless designs and bralettes.
I'm close to start trying to make one myself, maybe its the synth fabrics that just annoy my skin. Even bras that claim to be 100% cotton still have synth material in the bra band and straps, at least the ones I've tried.

For now I wear bulky oversized garments to hide the fact that I'm not wearing a bra, but that's not fashion freedom and I can't do that when formal wear is mandatory.
>>
>>10794983
>Go look like frankenstein in drag then
I'd rather see 1000 hairy men in lazy crossplay and cheap maid outfits than have a single person listen to the kind of retard who tells people to go on HRT and get jaw-shaving surgery just so they don't have to sperg out everytime they see a fun joke-y cosplay.
>>
File: 1554520572867.jpg (156 KB, 822x722)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
Dumb question: If I'm a guy who can pretty reasonably pass as a girl when doing crossplay, who'd be the best twink for me to cosplay? For some reason I can't think of any and my brain usually goes to boring male characters instead of actually cute twinks.
>>
>>10795106
take the pinkpill, sister.
>>
File: karl.jpg (114 KB, 1259x811)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>10795173
twinks =/= crossplay.

The heck are you doin m8.
>>
>>10794477
xd Im doing it as well for this xD

https://azurlane4th.com/contest/watch?worksId=654

So yeah we men are gonna be best girls soon xD
>>
very demoralizing thread reading that people see me as a freak
>>
I'm still going going to crossplay after reading this thread. I think I do better than 99% of males who buy that cheap maid dress.
>>
>>10795205
male crossplayers have a very steep bell curve.

1% look great, 2-3% look pretty good, 5% are inoffensive. And this is mostly inhabited by gay/closet trans people who actually care.

The rest are increasingly grotesque monstrosities that should be put on a sex offender list.

>>10795192
just take care of yourself and put in the effort, anon.
>>
>>10795208
Male cosplayers in general have a steep bell curve. First one being "don't be ugly"
>>
>>10795192
It's nothing but pic related here >>10794663 seething. They'll never have the nerve to tell you to your face. And even if they did, you could just laugh them away because why take a word they say about anything seriously, ever?
>>
>>10794477
whats the consensus on buff crossplay? ive been getting fit over the past two years to pull off a buff madoka because i think itd be funny
>>
>>10795251
Buff crossplay is cringe. learn your fucking place
>>
>>10794477
Sissies are finally being normalized. There's also the rise in "Femboy Hooters" cosplayers.
>>
>>10795253
whats wrong with it? im new to cosplaying in general and i thought itd atleast be amusing
>>
>>10795256
It's not amusing. (Im a guy btw). Im just letting you know, it doesnt turn on girls if youre buff in a dress. They want you in more manly outfits. If youre doing it for yourself, sure. But stop doing it, youre not using your strengths to your advantage. At most, youll just attract other gay men
>>
>>10795254
that femboy shiet is just awful to see
>>
>>10795263
>At most, youll just attract other gay men
lol

this guy is telling anon that if he doesn't want to attract gay men, he should wear buff cosplays

lol
>>
>>10795345
Gay men will go after you whether you are in crossdressing or not. But at least in manly clothing you'll attract women too. unless youre gay and thats what you want
>>
>>10795346
I have a trad wife and 3 kids. I only go to anime cons to fuck super feminine traps. Women, especially cosplayers, are too much effort. I'm just looking to empty my nuts.
>>
>>10795349
>Im gay

Thats all you had to say
>>
>>10795350
I'm not gay. Not sure why you libcucks are so obsessed with identities. I'm a Christian and confess every Sunday. I do sometimes slip up to deal with my lusts but I only want females to fuck. I am not in any way gay.
>>
>>10795351
you fuck traps. youre gay
>>
>>10795352
I fuck my wife twice a day every day. I've fucked over 100 women in my lifetime. Probably no more than 30 or 40 traps. So definitely not gay.
>>
>>10795355
youre gay
>>
>>10795359
I've provided countless pieces of evidence proving that I am not gay. You have no argument. I accept your concsession.
>>
>>10795362
>I fuck men so that means Im not gay
>>
>>10795363
I don't fuck men. Do you think if you fuck some tranny that you're having straight sex just because they cut a hatchet wound and pretend to be a girl? Fuck no. They're still biologically a man and I am biologically straight.
>>
>>10795349
>>10795351
>>10795355
I know this is a troll but this is how monkeypox comes into the equation and exposes down low and closeted gay dudes. Might want to get tested and vaxed because the blisters that will show up on your dick and ass will be pretty damn painful.
>>
>>10795365
I always wear a condom when I fuck strangers. I only go bareback with my wife and my long-term side piece. I'm not dangerous.
>>
>>10795366
I know you've ate the bussy like groceries. Get tested brehs. A lot of dudes going to cons smashing this femboys and traps will still catch the gaypox.
>>
>>10795368
Disgusting. I have never gone down on anyone. That's probably one of the most gay things you can do. Never gonna lick a pussy once, let alone a penis or a butthole.
>>
>>10795364
You fucked something with a penis, that makes you gay Anon. You're gay.
>>10795366
>fucks traps
>has a sidepice
>has a wife
God, you are such a fucking slut.
>>
>>10795370
>*cheating bisexual slut
Sorry, I misspelled. You're still a whore anon. I hope you get caught red-handed, no-one deserves to be with a cheating whore.
>>
>>10795373
My wife won't fuck you simp. But joke's on you. My wife and god forgive me my faults. I am honest and confess and they know I have weaknesses. But I'm saved through Christ. You're trying to force yorur liberal agenda on me and try and trick me into being gay, but I see through your.tricks. Get behind me Satan.
>>
>>10795377
No, no, no. What I am saying is, if you cheat on your wife with a sidepeice and men, and told her yet won't even consider NOT cheating on her. You are a cheating whore. A slut, you will burn in the pits of hell.
>>
>>10795377
do you at least let your wife fuck other guys if you're so content with being unfaithful to her? it's only fair anon.
>>
>>10795381
Fuck no. I'm not a cuck. I am the husband and the husband is beneath the wife.

>>10795379
I would be going to hell for my lust, whether I acted on it or not. But this keeps some of my worse demons at bay. When I don't empty my balls as fast as possible things get ugly. I can be violent and have used drugs. I know I'm flawed and sinful. I am rightfully ashamed of it, but I know that Christ forgives me when I ask for it.
>>
>>10795383
>Fuck no. I'm not a cuck. I am the husband and the husband is beneath the wife.
So, let me get this straight... If you cheat on your wife it is fine and you still continue to be unfaithful to her? If she were to do the same, that's unforgiveable?
>>
>>10795384
Ur obiously not a Christian. Even Catholic Christians know divorce is evil and women should never stray from their husbands.
>>
>>10795385
No I am not. But, please. Yes or no. If you cheat it's completely fine and completely fine to continue cheating but if your wife does the same, it's an unforgiveable act?
>>
>>10795383
>whether I acted on it or not
didn't you just admit that you're a whore who cheats on his wife times two though? both with cosplay con traps and a sidepiece?
>>
Hey look! An egg in the wild outside of /lgbt/!
>>
File: 1658882237510.jpg (9 KB, 320x180)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>10795383
>When I don't empty my balls as fast as possible things get ugly. I can be violent and have used drugs
Imagine having this little self control as a man, literal coombrain teir, I'd fucking kill myself to be honest.
>>
>>10795389
I fully believe he will somehow give his wife an STD than blame it on her instead of his gay homolust escapades, a tale as old as time.
>>
>>10794477
I think it's retarded but as long as they don't do shit like try to go into the female bathrooms then whatever I guess, I just stay away from them.

>>10795005
Honestly I'd rather the fat ugly girls than troons and sissies.
>>
>>10795399
>I think it's retarded but as long as they don't do shit like try to go into the female bathrooms then whatever I guess
Already happens.
>>
>>10795387
I do sin, yes. I freely admit that. But I am also reborn every Sunday in the sacrifice of the son of god.

>>10795390
This is the method I have used to regulate my life.
>>
>>10795010
Some women feel 0 sexual pleasure in their breasts.

>>10795004
Nonny, don't get them removed, consider settling for a reduction. It can cause hormone disturbances, phantom pains and it straight up looks ugly. Just bare in mind that it's a very difficult surgery and it's not something you should consider unless you are desperate. You will probably still have to wear bras and have tit sweat no matter what. If you are not a skinny woman with h cups in general you should probably not be getting reductions at all. I know smaller boobs look better in lolita, but sometimes it's better to just cope.
>>
File: 1529610254735.gif (1.95 MB, 320x180)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
>>10795383
>When I don't empty my balls as fast as possible things get ugly. I can be violent and have used drugs
I thank mana everyday that i am born a woman.
>>
>>10795403
So you use God and his religion as an excuse to cheat continuously on your wife, being unfaithful and a whore? You're scum.
>>
>>10795406
I agree, it is suffering to be a man like me, with such a high sex drive. Thank you for the sympathy.
>>
>>10795408
There is no excuse. You don't understand Christianity.
>>
>>10795403
>acts like an oh-so holy Christian.
>doesn't even capitalize God.
kek, I hate fakers like you.
>>
>>10795410
Yes it is. It would be like if I beat my wife constantly, but then confessed my sins, and still continued to beat my wife. You're still continuing to sin, meaning you haven't learned anything, you don't truly repent, you feel no repentance, you use God and his forgiving nature as an excuse for your own sinful nature. You are a whorish man.
>>
File: 1534882612489.png (800 KB, 1000x1000)
800 KB
800 KB PNG
>Thread derailed by the most obvious low-effort troll in existence
>STILL raking in (You)'s
If only mods had banned him for his retarded "I want to cheat on my wife" thread from the other day
>>
>>10795406
Imagine being a man, imagine being as retarded as the man you replied to. I would consider self euthanasia .
>>
Anyway back to crossplaying guys
>>
>>10795413
if wife and god forgives, the habitual doesn't make it a worse crime. Each sin is individual. You are being to "rational" without realizing you don't get god's plan.
>>
File: 1658882237510.gif (967 KB, 500x321)
967 KB
967 KB GIF
>You are being to "rational" without realizing you don't get god's plan

No you fucking retard, that's wrong.

>Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous. - Hebrews 13:4
>Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight. - Proverbs 12:22
>He who commits adultery lacks sense; he who does it destroys himself. - Proverbs 6:32
>“You shall not commit adultery." - Exodus 20:14
>You know the commandments: ‘Do not murder, Do not commit adultery, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Do not defraud, Honor your father and mother.’” - Mark 10:19
>Whoever commits adultery with a woman is out of his mind; by doing so he corrupts his own soul. - Proverbs 6:32
>Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous. - Hebrews 13:4
>But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. - 1 Corinthians 7:2

You are committing adultery Anon, a grievous sin in the eyes of God.

>To desire to continue in sin shows a misunderstanding of this abundant grace and a contempt for Jesus' sacrifice - Romans 6:2
>For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a fearful expectation of judgment, and a fury of fire that will consume the adversaries. - Hebrews 10:26-27

You choose to continue committing adultery despite knowing this and even after saying you've repented. When you repent, you change for the better, not continue to sin and use God as a scapegoat. You will rot in hell for your corrupted, lustful, unfaithful and immoral ways. I cannot believe I have seen someone so sacrilegious using God's name in vain and self pleasure.
>>
>>10795421
>without realizing you don't get god's plan
Says the cheating whore sinner
>>
File: 1659284369799.png (633 KB, 600x800)
633 KB
633 KB PNG
>>10795418
A wasted effort, unfortunately. He's gonna shit up other threads like this until people stop falling it for it (never), he's banned (never) or gets bored.
>>
>>10795428
Yeah okay anon. My pastor has already told me I am okay but I am sure you know more than a trained pastor of Christ’s church. Keep casting stones at the faithful loser
>>
Is it crossplaying to cosplay as a crossdresser
>>
>>10795251
That's extremely disgusting anon, like, I guarantee you that almost all men and women will find you repulsive outside of like, the odd gay dude or something.

Just do a proper character for your cosplay and you'll have 1000x more positive reception.

The absolute buffest a crossplayer should be is like, maybe professional swimmer level of muscle or some fujoshi bait twink.
>>
>>10795435
>Keep casting stones at the faithful loser
Don't you cheat on your wife?
>>
>>10795435
>Yeah okay anon
Did you even read any of the things from the Bible I sourced, do you even read the Bible?
>>
>>10795428
Anon, he's obviously trolling stop falling for the bait.
>>
>>10795451
I read the Bible every Sunday and every major holiday. We pray before every meal in my house.

>>10795449
Saul murdered Christians before he became Paul. My pastor told me something about "the fortunate fall" and the doctrine of grace. He said that we all sin and are tainted, but with enough faith god can save us. Did you go to divinity school? I rest my case kid.
>>
>>10795456
But you still cheat on your wife, and continue to cheat on your wife. That's adultery and against God's holy ways.
>>
>>10795457
Yes. Human beings sin every single day, nearly every single moment. Do you think it's possible ot live a sinless life? That's heresy. Only Christ can do so. Even Mary, the mother of God, needed to be purified by the holy spirit because she was a sinner. Every Saint ever born, every apostle, everyone except Adam and Eve was born a sinner. And even Adam and Eve sinned. This isn't the gotcha you think it is.
>>
>>10794477
Cross play is creepy
>>
>>10795349
Attractive traps and trannies arent going to be around some disgusting chaser in drag.

You know what a chaser is? You exude that aura 10000%, the entire self-aware crossplay community wants to disassociate with you.
>>
>>10795459
I'm not saying you can live without sin, that's impossible, but the fact that you continue to sin, adultery no less, actively and don't try to change your adulterous ways but instead cry forgiveness to continue sinning with a faux peace of mind is concerning in terms of asking for forgiveness and claiming that you have a place in God's holy kingdom. How would you feel if your wife consistently and repeatedly cheated on you, begged for forgiveness and after giving she gives you her trust that she will not cheat on you again, she goes on and cheats on you. You're being unfaithful which wrong and against God's plans and ways.
>>
>>10795461
I dont know what any of that means but Ive never had trouble getting head from a hot trap at a con. Once I fucked two in a threesome. You arent special tranny. Everything feminine responds to my masculine energy.

>>10795462
I would divorce my wife if she cheated with the support of my pastor. I am not saying I dont feel guilt for sinning. I do. But church, my wife, my pastor and god forguves because I have accepted Christ into my heart.
>>
>>10795459
Your mentality is what made me leave the Church, my brothers and sisters in Christ, and our "United" States in general.

Accepting your flaws doesn't give you permission to give up. Thanks for contributing to our downfall.
>>
>>10795456
>claims to reads the Bible.
>doesn't capitalize God.
>doesn't take any of the Lord's teachings to mind but actively goes against them.
lmao are you sure you're not just a "I'm catholic for the benefits" type?
>>
>>10795464
I have three white children I raise in the church. My wife has never worked a day in her life. I vote Republican and tithe and go to church every Sunday. Explain how my sins undo all that work
>>
>>10795465
Y r u so hung us on spellin?
>>
>>10795463
>I would divorce my wife if she cheated with the support of my pastor.
So it's only okay if YOU cheat and commit adulterous acts, have some respect for your wife would you? Would you stop her if she wanted to divorce you for your adulterous acts, I mean, if your wife is a cuckold that's her life I suppose but I'm just curious as to your thought process. Why do you continue to commit adulterous acts? Why don't you try changing, giving up such whorish ways and saving your love for your wife only? Isn't the point of forgiveness to change and become a better human in the eyes of God, not continue to stagnate in sin with using forgiveness as an excuse to continue said sinning? Forgiveness means a sense of change will come about, a change of becoming good. I truly am suspicious whether or not you actually follow and believe in God's teachings, the mere fact that you actually committed adultery already tells me much.
t. religious zealot
>>10795469
Not capitalizing God is a sign of disrespect, any Christian would know this.
>>
>>10794695
butthurt ugly moid detected
>>
>>10795473
So you arent a pastor right? I accept your concession
>>
File: 1656633858316.jpg (7 KB, 245x84)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
so wait, if I'm getting this right. I can commit as many bad things and disgusting acts as possible and as long as I seek forgiveness from some old dude in a church I can continue doing bad things? maybe I will become a christian sounds pretty good.
>>
>>10795479
U dont get it atheist. Try all you want, until you accept Christ you will never know peace.
>>
>>10795481
but isn't that what you're doing? why can't I do that it sounds fun
>>
>>10794477
I-It’s not gay as long as the penises don’t touch r-right bros?
>>
File: 1448599162291.jpg (144 KB, 500x500)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>10795481
I don't see what there isn't to get.
>do bad
>get forgiveness
>do same or worse bad
>get forgiveness
>repeat without change
>????
>profit
Don't have to change or anything you can be as horrid as you want but as long as you seek forgiveness and you get absolved and continue doing bad things.
>>
>>10795487
Not how it works
>>
>>10795490
Isn't that what you've been doing?
>>
>>10795487
congrats anon you now know why everyone follows that religion of horseshit.
>>
>>10795437
It's cosplaying crossdresser. So, you're cosplaying and crossdressing simultaneously. You're cosplaying a dude that crossdresses. So, you also crossdress just like the character.
>>
This whole thread reminds me of this episode.
https://youtu.be/ys1KLU9KH2c
>>
>>10795486
Anon, if you dont fetishize how gay it is for a twink and a more feminine twink to rub dicks and do other stuff then I want none of it.

T. Male on estrogen.
>>
File: 1510954277468.gif (1.54 MB, 230x230)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB GIF
>>10795477
>no argument to anything I said
>no acknowledgement to anything I sad
At least answer the questions Anon, if you're so confident in your form of Christianity and faux forgiveness method for a sound sleep and peace of mind before sinning once more. Otherwise, I accept your concession and identity as a fake Christian who uses God's words and teachings for his own selfish benefit and peace of mind. I'll go ahead and answer yours at least. No, I'm not a pastor but I'm a firm believer of God and study the Bible. I did used to wish to become a nun though.
>>
>>10795504
Oh wow dewd ur like a kewl atheist!!! Epuc!!
>>
>>10795507
I just said I'm a firm believer in God, did you read before typing.
>>
SEVENTY FUCKING POSTS wasted on this retard. And saying this will change nothing obviously.
>>10795475
That's a cool hole opinion, but I wasn't asking nor do I care what you think, hole.
>>
>>10795510
bold of you to call anyone a hole when your opinion screams virgin so loudly
>>
>>10795510
>but I wasn't asking nor do I care what you think
You cared enough to reply, scrote.
>>
>>10795511
>>10795512
Ok, hole.
>>
>>10795514
>still replying
Okay, retard.
>>
>>10795508
Ur not. Obvious atheist
>>
>>10795516
How so?
>>
File: delusional.png (344 KB, 900x676)
344 KB
344 KB PNG
>>10795516
you must be 18 to post on this website
>>
>>10795518
You dismiss the spiditual power of a pastor

>>10795519
This is a Christian website.
>>
>>10795525
>You dismiss the spiritual power of a pastor
No? The pastor has his opinions, though admittedly I would not trust a pastor who forgives repeated adultery as there may be a possibility that the pastor himself may be an adulterer for such leniency on one of the most egregious and prominent sins in the Bible. The Bible encourages, preaches and praises loyalty and faithfulness, clearly you cannot follow that. Yet you call yourself a Christian, a man who worships God?
But I digress, clearly, from what I've seen you refuse to acknowledge or respond to anything that may challenge or distress you and your carefully crafted self serving view of Christianity and it's processes, as you've continued to do now.
I accept your concession as a fake Christian, and fake believer in God, a whore who is a adulterer and a selfish unfaithful lover. May your soul sway into a path of good, happiness, faithfulness and non adultery, and if not, may your wife find happiness in a different husband that doesn't wander from her eyes, doesn't cheat on her and actually respects her.
>>
File: 1553676794103.jpg (97 KB, 900x636)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
Think about how happy you all would be if you guys and gals just kissed each other instead of calling each other mean names. This thread devolved into shitflinging so fast
I, for one, love my cute and funny autistic sisters on this dead and abandoned board
>>
not gay but its fun to tease and shock other guys when you pass
>>
>>10795545
sounds gay
>>
>>10794506
"haha look at me, i'm a manly man dressed as a frilly girl, isn't it so weird??" is probably one of the cringiest things at a con. seriously, it was funny the first time, now it's overplayed to shit. from the people that crossplay 2hu's (especially if it's one of the tism ones like cirno) to the people that do madoka, i just avoid em, because they all act like they reinvented the wheel
>>
>>10795555
I just assume theyre all perverts. Which they probably are.
>>
>>10795555
crossplayers who dont put any effort are fucking disgusting and are on the same level as greasy neckbeards who do "free hugs" signs and actually APPROACH YOU asking for hugs.

Also quads
>>
>>10795528
What church do you go to? I told you mine. Until you are honest u have lost.
>>
>>10795691
>I told you mine
No you haven't, you've just said church vaguely.
>>
>>10795699
I go to Christ Fellowship Church. I won't tell you which one so I don't doxx myself.
>>
>>10795715
Christ’s true church has once again silenced the atheist troll. Let this stand testament that a white Christian man can defeat anything with the Lord on his side.
>>
male crossplayers are making the scene more degenerate because the stupid ass femboy fags are gonna be out and about being even more creepy
it's fine if they do more than the stupid maid dress and call it a day
>>
>>10795810
>atheist troll
You mean the one actually reciting Bible verses and actually studied the Bible? Ironic that an adulterer is sputtering such lies.
>>
>>10795813
The devil can quote scripture for his purposes.
>>
>>10795817
I don't know. I think the Devil wouldn't be so vehemently against adultery. If you read the Anon's post it's clear he wasn't pulling shit out of his ass.
>>
>>10795820
A sinner like me belongs in church. Maybe your a saint, bug Im not.
>>
>>10795824
>A sinner like me belongs in church
See that'd be fine IF you changed your adulterous ways, but you continue to be adulterous. You do not change your sinful ways, you continue to sin. Therefore, you should live in darkness, deprived of the light of God and his greatness.
>>
>>10795812
Not like they havent already gotten there
>>
>>10795829
You are a terrible Christian
>>
>>10795853
>wanting others to change and improve themselves positively, stop continuous sinning, learn self control, be good and faithful to their lovers like the Bible says
>that is a terrible thing to want and makes me terrible
Okay lmao.
>>
pretty fucking gay
>>
>>10795858
None of that is in the Bible. U retards thing the bible iz some self improvement book? Its not
>>
>>10796362
>None of that is in the Bible
But it is, all of it. Clearly, someone hasn't been reading the Bible and doesn't actually takes in the scripture. It's okay, I'll refresh you.

>change and improve themselves positively
For this very reason, make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, and virtue with knowledge - Peter 1:5
>stop continuous sinning
No one who abides in him keeps on sinning; no one who keeps on sinning has either seen him or known him. - John 3:6
>learn self control
A man without self-control is like a city broken into and left without walls. - Proverbs 25:28
>be good and faithful to their lovers
You shall not commit adultery. - Exodus 20:14
He who commits adultery lacks sense; he who does it destroys himself. - Proverbs 6:32
Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous. - Hebrews 13:4
>some self improvement book?
The Bible isn't a self improvement book, but it is to teach, follow and become a good person as said in "All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness - Timothy 3:16-17"

Though let's be honest, you won't improve, you don't even want to improve. You won't change for the better as the Bible and God wants, no you will continue to sin. You will continue to cheat on your wife, like a whore, making her bitter and sad on the inside, you will continue to use God and his holy religion as a scapegoat before sinning again. At least have the dignity to come to terms with it, be honest with yourself in your lack of change.
>>
File: IMG_20210924_223204.jpg (45 KB, 680x276)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>10795192
Just don't care anon. All your problems go away when you disregard what other people think of you.
>>
>>10796452
Nonsense. Where did you got divinity school? Showed this to my pastor and he said you took away all context
>>
>>10794860

The problem with going outside the US, south korea and western europe is tgat there might be lower standards of care and if your surgeon fucks up its either travel back to them to get it fixed or have to pay a more expensive surgeon in your country to get it fixed.

I know someone who got a facelift in romania, surgeon fucked up and it cost her another €6000 to get it fixed back in ireland
>>
>>10796542
>Nonsense
Are you saying, actual passages from the Bible are nonsense? What context do you need for "He who commits adultery lacks sense; he who does it destroys himself. - Proverbs 6:32" or "No one who abides in him keeps on sinning; no one who keeps on sinning has either seen him or known him. - John 3:6" I will be willing to explain the context, since clearly, you don't read the Bible. Who's your pastor? I'd be willing to chat since we seem to be under the same Church.
>>
File: 45d.png (164 KB, 578x372)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>10796537
Correct. Unfortunately, you're in the wrong place if you think anyone's gonna listen to it. Maybe you'll have better luck but whenever I try, they just wanna move the goal post
>I'm not 600 ft tall with a 30 ft dick and $500 trillion in the bank!! Everyone will ALWAYS think I'm a loser! ITSOVER.JPG
As I already said here >>10795245 it's not even true and the fuming lardasses from this thread who actually are mad won't dare tell you.
>>
>>10796546
Hence the "willing to go outside of" comment. Similar shit happens to people who think they're doing the right thing by saving money and going for cheaper options in Turkey.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.