[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 74 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

last one saging
>>
desu that makes me less likely to buy it. Every item I've ever unwittingly bought from an "influencer" has been disgusting.
>>
>>10779439
She has three items up that she's advertising that way. Who gives a shit if Lor has used it? I don't understand this mindset at all.
>>
>>10779439
is this really supposed to be shaped like a star
>>
>>10779452
super cringy and iirc part of the reason Milkyfawn left no?
>>
>>10779452
Maybe someone wants to collect her DNA from it to create a clone?
That thing straight up belongs in the trash though, looks like a donut covered in dryer lint.
>>
>>10779452
Maybe for creeps like Dr Love? But she's a little old for him. Diehard fans maybe since only an ita would wear this anyway.
>>
>>10779439
It's pretty fucking weird that LM mods haven't banned doing this yet. Unbelievably creepy and gross. I'd be hella freaked out if somebody did that to me.
>>
>>10779439
>star clip
It looks more like a hemorrhoid donut.
>>
>>10779639
it's an entire fluffy butthole
>>
>>10779439
i'm so glad these ugly "fluffy" fairy kei accessories stopped being popular. the non-japanese ones were somehow worse. can't wait for the ita who buys this "lors garbage" to get posted kek.
>>
File: Who the hell does that.jpg (203 KB, 1080x1005)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
Stolen from BSoLF.

But this person waited TWO YEARS to get their order from Lady Sloth, Lady Sloth stopped responding for a year, and when they finally replied and offered to send it again or give a refund, THEY CHOSE FOR LADY SLOTH TO SEND IT AGAIN.

Sorry for caps. I just... why the fuck are people so stupid in this fashion? Just take your money and run.
>>
>>10779818
I can't understand why they are so popular with such shitty customer service, feels like this happens to every other customer
>>
>>10779825
It's because they're in the EU and they're made in europe so their pricing is pretty low and there are no duties for EU customers, and the US doesn't charge duties on packages unless they're above $900 (or you're an idiot and ship private). They're so popular because they have a competitive advantage in the euro market, no disadvantage in the US market, and they make huge sizes.

It's not that they're that good, it's that the bar is so low. Customer service is pretty much non-existent in the lolita world anyways.
>>
>>10779825
Yeah all the comments on the post were people sharing similar experiences. I don't pay attention to Lady Sloth, but holy hell, they seem awful. Indie brands like that shouldn't exist.
>>
File: k_hp_1206_41_1_grande.jpg (37 KB, 450x600)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>10779664
I liked the nicer ones, but since chocomint is kill they're pretty much all shit now.
>>
>>10779818
Even AP had to delay MTOs for like 9 months because of supply chain issues. I'm not syaing it's ok, but how are tiny brands supposed to compete in the supply chain? Of course there's going to be massive delays. If you want something quickly don't do pay for an MTO. They always take way longer than advertised.
>>
>>10779853
The key is that this one looks like a star, and the other one looks like a bunghole.
>>
>>10779854
The issue is less the timeline and more the lack of response and repeatedly ignoring customers. Pre-pandemic I had that issue with them too. Their service is abysmal and they will ignore you, conviently replying only when someone has recently called them out on cgl or social media.
>>
>>10779863
This. I'm fine to wait, but I'm not fine to be ignored for two years after making a $400 purchase. There's really no excuse for that, and I'd give more fucks about indie brands if they didn't literally ALWAYS make excuses instead of just operating their business like a business and communicating.
>>
>>10779854
>AP had to delay MTOs for like 9 months
The actual delay was only about 2.5 months, anon...
>>
>>10779818
Please treat yourselves better. If you buy indie and they stop communicating with you for a whole damn year you need to hit them with a fat ass fucking chargeback. Do lady sloth customers all have stockholm syndrome or something?
I've given up on regretsy, truly. What I would do to scrub my review photos off the net...
>>
Originally looked at what she was selling because of a terrible sock listing at $100 (the nerve!) and whoa, what a can of worms I opened. At least seal the edges yourself if you're not going to have the sleeves taken out by a tailor, ffs
>>
>>10779917
Holy shit, fatties are on a whole another level
>>
File: 1656703818785.png (688 KB, 2395x1195)
688 KB
688 KB PNG
>>
>>10781163
Ironic considering this is the alt account of the French ana-chan thief who tried to sell knowingly stolen dresses after the person had already attempted to get them back.
>>
>>10781163
that's a fast screenshot dude
next time you selfpost wait a little
>>
>>10781175
we already told her off on the farm.
>>
>>10781175
It's probably the seller who got the notification. On the farm they posted this to complain about the commenter
>>
>>10781163
Try paying your invoice next time you place high bids on listings before calling others out, zoe chan.
>>
>>10781175
>>10781176
>>10781213
That was me. Again, I'm not the seller. I can see why anons accused me of being the seller but I'm really not fyi. Anons acting like they never look at new listings and ones that pop up on recent activity.
>>
>>10781167
Exactly though. Why's no one talking about this and are instead more pressed that I'm the "seller"? tf are they her and her friends?
>>
>>10781512
If you're not her, why so mad? I mean, what's the point of defending so bad a seller you don't know if it isn't you(?)
>>
>>10781726
nayrt but this is retarded. if they don't deny it, then they're the seller. but if they do deny it, then they're also the seller? don't be stupid, you didn't catch anyone with that nonsense logic
>>
i really want amerifats and euros to stop invading xianyu and taking all the good things. This app is meant for chinese people it's even restricted in a way to make it hard for anyone that isn't chinese so they don't buy there.
>>
>>10781823
There are fat/chubby Chinese girls in America that know Chinese too though. They're actually a pretty large market for lolita and buy for themselves all the time. Seethe.
>>
>>10781829
Ok fatty
>>
>>10781823
Save your money and come back to xianyu when you have it bb
>>
>>10781823
Xianyu has so much stuff though. It's not like we all don't buy from each other's markets... (ahem) mercari, fril, lacemarket, ap paris, ap jp etc.
>>
>>10781823
Sure, as long as you stay off of Lacemarket, Mercari, YJapan, and any other Japanese lolita stores including brand, I promise we will stop using Xianyu.
>>
File: jfc.png (664 KB, 623x645)
664 KB
664 KB PNG
why would they include this photo
literally all the other photos are detailed and good enough to show the product but....this
>>
this person is literally reselling from a buy/swap/sell meet i went to less than a month ago lol… and up-charging quite a lot from what she bought it for (if i remember correctly it was more like ~80 for the set.) she’s also selling a sugary carnival skirt on there she got at the meet too. it was a small gathering, maybe 30 or so girls, and it just feels bad to me that someone would buy from her community and not even wear it?? this was my first buy/swap/sell meet so maybe this is common, but it still feels icky lol
>>
>>10782176
Maybe she just didn't like how the skirts looked on her or they didn't fit? The upcharging is weird, but if it's within the current market value for these items, I don't see anything wrong with it either.
>>
>>10782176
>this was my first buy/swap/sell meet
Stop right there. You’re new to swap meets so why are you pressed if you don’t know the norms? Secondly why are you keeping tabs on what people in your comm are buying and reselling?

If LM mods weren’t lazy they should implement a feature to hide usernames and past transactions. People like you are too nosy.
>>
>>10782176
She said she was too fat and it didn't fit right so she's selling it. How much is she unchanging anyways? If it's within the 5% PayPal fee does it even matter.
It's her clothes now and she can charge whatever she wants. I just don't think anyone will buy it for that price.
>>
>>10782458
>>10782515
you sound butthurt. no it's not normal to upcharge something almost double from a swap meet, even if you're a fatty.
>>
>>10782530
Newsflash - it's normal to charge however much you want for your pieces, regardless of how much you paid for them in the first place. If it's above market value, nobody will buy them.
>>
>>10782546
newsflash - it's normal for people to call you out for upcharging and being a fatty.
>>
>>10782530
Seethe harder poorchan.
>>
>>10782594
not poor, fattychans just don't deserve to profit off anything. she probably stretched out the elastic trying it on.
>>
>>10782556
Newsflash - you're a poorfag with no understanding of how resale platforms and market value work.
>>
>>10782515
I agree with this. It's her property now.
>>
>>10782176
holy newfag. it’s her clothing now, and someone giving her a bargain was their choice.
>>
>>10782515

she’s upcharging almost 200% (at the swap meet it was around 80 and she has a 160 BIN) which is why i was shocked. it is 100% her property now and she can do with it as she wants, it just had reseller/scalper vibes to me to buy then immediately sell something that she 1) knew the measurements to and 2) could try on in person right there.

maybe i’m too quick to jump the gun and assume she scalped lol, she could have 100% bought these and hated how the skirts looked on her. that can happen to anyone
>>
>>10782669
Yeah i think this is just a you thing.
>>
>>10782176
Nah mate I think you're right. Profitting off your comm is a really greedy thing to do.
>>
>>10782669
she's obviously wking herself in here.
>>
It’s safe to assume she held the skirts with the intent to buy them at a fair price and resell them for more. Why are we all coming to defend someone who is clearly making an unethical decision? Obviously we all know she’s allowed to do whatever she wants. That doesn’t make it a good thing to do and it’s fine to acknowledge that its pretty shitty. Pricing things ethically is not hard.
>>
>>10782721
if by we you mean her and her friends.
>>
>>10782669
It’s bad manners but in any case I don’t think anybody is going to pay those prices she’s trying for.
If you’re going to try and flip stuff like that at least sell them on another platform where it’s not so obvious.
>>
File: d03.jpg (209 KB, 1798x1077)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>10782176
the virtuous thing to do would be giving her comm first dibs at the original price. if no one in the comm wants it then why not try to make a buck elsewhere?
I personally hate gingham so i don't care about the piece itself; it's just fun to argue morals on a micronesian papercraft forum
>>
>>10782669
Who cares this much? It’s borderline stalkerish to take mental notes of how much she bought it for and how much she’s selling it for. I stopped using LM for this exact reason. I’m not a scalper but if I list an item for £10 more to make up for the customs or shipping fees some assmad loser will baww. I’m tired of newfags blasting sellers for prices they personally don’t like. Buy the damn skirt and resell it for a lower price next time.
>>
>>10783116
**Buy the damn skirt yourself
>>
>>10779818
What's BSoLF?
>>
>>10783530
Big sisters of lolita fashion
>>
>>10779917
how much is it being sold for??
>>
>>10782738
>it’s bad manners
Oh no lolitas aren’t being LoVeLiEs!
>>
>>10784357
It’s currently been “discounted” to $44 $20 shipping
>>
>>10785125
I know this is most likely bait, but what do you think you will gain by doing this?
>>
File: Ccbemyvalentine.jpg (624 KB, 1080x1897)
624 KB
624 KB JPG
I don't know who thought Be my Valentine was worth 49k... or who was dumb enough to buy it.
>>
>>10785125
If your goal is to not actually sell the item, sure why not? Stupid fuck
>>
>>10785143
If nobody's buying the shit she's selling, marking it up each time she relists isn't going to make it sell faster, retard
>>
>>10785213
Be My Valentine almost always sells over RRP atm, especially the JSKs. I would’ve bought it at that price with the current exchange rate.
>>
>>10785225
The exchange rate for USD wouldn't make it that bad, I'm mostly just surprised it's popular enough to maintain at least release price. Cherry Berry Bunny sold for the same price on CC in the same day.
>>
>>10785213
CC has had a number of pieces over 40k yen recently, I wonder if they're increasing the prices because the yen is so weak and they sell so much of their stock to oversea customers
>>
>>10785217
don't reply to him he's only attention seeking
>>
>>10782616
>not poor
Sure Jan
>>
>>10785230
The CC staff were slow to the sweet boom. Now they think all sweet items should be ridiculously high. It’s not going down for a long time, nonnas.
>>
> I have no chance to wear, so I would find new owner. IT'S NEW. Even I didn't open it.
I’m sick of seeing these listed for so much. $700 bidding, $950 buy it now, keeps getting relisted
>>
>>10785806
Not a soul cares. The price is so high nobody will buy it anyway.
>>
>>10785806
I don't understand the seller's thought process - is the fantasy of a big payout but no real money better than the reality of 18k+ yen (retail price) in your pocket? Are people really that greedy?
>>
File: Ccmeltymoon.jpg (80 KB, 426x640)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
I think I've lost most of my confidence in CC.

They listed this Melty Moon necklace as "B" condition, but didn't state that it's missing the star charm. The worst part is you can even see where it was supposed to be at the top, and it's not like this is an obscure release.
I'm so wary about buying from them now. I've seen broken rings ranked as "A" and I've gotten things in bad, undisclosed condition before. Who the hell is responsible for the accuracy of listings anymore?
>>
>>10785806
the Moitie market really is just the same things relisted over and over for months, another person with an albeit impressive wardrobe spams stuff that never really gets sold too
>>
>>10786969
The $900 Moitie teddy bear seller? I don't understand what drives them to set these prices - there's wanting above market value on a rare and desirable item, and then there's this level of delusion.
>>
File: IMG_3756.png (1.39 MB, 1920x1312)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (264 KB, 1135x713)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
>>10787171
literally an aliexpress cosplay, why would she even post this
>>
>>10787171
what a salty cunt
>>
>>10787008
yeah, them
huge props to their wardrobe full of super early Moitie stuff but damn, they spam the market like a couple times a month and i've only seen like a few of their stuff sell
if they'd hike the damn bag down, i'd be tempted
>>
imagine thinking anyone will pay $285-300 for Puvi trash
>>
>>10787564
90% of it isnt really 'her wardrobe', she buys them all of mercari for cheap and just resells
>>
>>10787817
Respect - gone, day - ruined
>>
Insane bitch selling bodyline RHS for $170 + $20 shipping.
>>
>>10789026
Sainte commenting twice as if we all don't know both of those first 2 accounts are his
>>
>>10789030
he should honestly be permabanned. it's not even like he made a new one and swapped to that, he's using both at once
>>
I've now waited almost a month for an item.. The seller told that she as shipped it and she has over 100 positive feedback's. Now she hasn't answered my messages for a week and I'm getting nervous.

Am I just retarded? We both live in Europe.
>>
>>10789167
As long as you're in the paypal window to negate the charge, it should be fine. I had a similar situation and it showed up eventually, but it was dumb that I had to be left in the dark for so long.
>>
>>10789167
Did she not provide a tracking number or any proof that she actually shipped it?
>>
>>10789167
Jesus christ anon shipping is slow and fucked up across the globe. Boo hoo that you waited only one week.
>>
>>10789432
One month* not one week.
>>
>>10789432
Stop shitting on people, anon. It's an innocent question. It's not like they chose surface mail from Japan.
>>
>>10789441
Cry harder eurofag. There’s a literal war happening in your end of the globe but bawww muh dress.
>>
>>10789444
I'm not even in Europe. Go take your rage out somewhere else.
>>
>>10789444
You don't seem to know the average shipping time for within Europe (war or not), so you shouldn't talk. I've shipped a few times recently and one month is way way too long, it should take up to a week max.
>>
>>10789444
The eurofag with slow shipping and worry for my cute dress here. I have gotten items from the burgerland quicker than this. And with the war going on here, the only thing that changed here was the price. The international shipping haven't gotten a scratch on the delivery, just the price.

>>10789415
No she didn't. To be fair I took the cheapest option but to my credit, I've done this a lot so I trusted this wouldn't be a problem. She said in her last message that she tries to get the tracking number?? What confused me even more, why didn't she just give that to me in the first place..
So this just might be a self made shit show. We'll see I guess.
>>
>>10789552
whenever i don't get tracking i make the seller send a photo of the package and the shipping receipt. if shipping isn't tracked she can't get a tracking number, it sounds like a scam.
>>
>>10789552
What shipping option was this?
How many positive feedback does she have?

I don't buy her trying to get the tracking number story
>>
I think I’m gonna leave negative feedback for shipping, is it fair?
>buy dress and pay invoice
>2 weeks pass and I don’t have any tracking on the invoice or any communication from the seller
>i message the seller asking when it will be shipped
>seller doesn’t respond or open the message for a week
>finally they respond that they just got my message and shipped it out just now
>been almost a month since i paid for the item and they shipped it

Like this isn’t normal right?
>>
>>10789557
Jesus christ I just checked and I cheap assed the shipping from 19€ to 14€. I feel special type of a retard now.

>>10789615
The shipping she told me is "flat package with signature" whatever the fuck that means. I just should have taken the fucking 19€ shipping fuck.
She has over 120 positive reviews and has had the account for 8 years. That's why I'm confused. If the seller had like under 30 positive reviews or just a new account I would just take the fat L.
>>
>>10789619
did you receive your package? If you haven't received it and it's about two months go and ask for a refund from paypal quickly. If your account is super new with little to no feedback I would try to hold my tongue or give neutral feedback but otherwise go nuts with it.But keep in mind the more colorful you are with your feedback more likely the seller will do the same.
>>
>>10789647
I've never heard of that kind of shipping, which country is she in?

It's even more confusing now you said she has experience.

>>10789655
Lacemarket will neutralise and leave a note on the feedback if they retaliate. That's what they've always told me + done once before for me.
>>
>>10789655
I haven’t received it yet but tracking shows it will arrive soon. I was just unhappy with the time it took to ship the package out and the seller not responding to me for a week.
My account has good feedback. I paid the invoice within the hour it was sent, so I’m curious what the seller could possibly retaliate with. I’m just gonna state facts and not be name calling or angry in my feedback
>>
This seller is about 2 years late for these prices. And they have like, every color Tokimeki Ribbon necklace, multiples of some colors. Scalper who’s been holding onto them (because they’re new listings) or shopping addiction do you think. They listed a bunch of plastic AP jewelry, all for ridiculous prices.
>>
File: Startoyrattledbrlm.jpg (98 KB, 552x926)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>10789921
I mean, the old Tokimeki jewelry is better because the chain isn't so long, but like you said it's not worth these prices anymore.

I feel like they just came back to the fashion in order to sell and don't know about recent releasea. The star rattle necklaces used to be worth a lot too, but after the rerelease, no one is going to be paying this price
>>
>>10789921
Says you. They’re still expensive on the Japanese market. Chill out with crying over prices you don’t like.
>>
>>10789933
Not really? Especially when it's 138 yen to the dollar.
>>
>>10789933
maybe if your exchange rate is garbage.
>>
>>10789933
He’ll no they’re not that expensive. The highest I’ve seen them listed is like 10000 yen, which is like $75 and they don’t usually even sell at that high. I got one for $50ish, new with tag in the past few months.
Most people aren’t willing to shell out much more than retail on most plastic jewelry at this point. Maybe like $75 tops, unless it’s something rare that never got a rerelease. Tokimeki Ribbon is popular but it’s also been rereleased several times so it’s not rare.
>>
Just got hit with a fat DHL tax for an order from WW. Is there seriously nothing I can do about it? Will WW fine me or something if I ask DHL to return it to them? Like, fuck. It's more than the price of all the items I bought plus shipping combined. Do these retards always do this? I'm genuinely angry. Is DHL only worth it for burgers? I buy shit from Japan often and I've never been hit with a tax like this, but this is my first time using DHL.
>>
>>10790007
What country are you in and why didn't you check what the threshold was for paying taxes? If you return it to WW you'll likely get banned. They're quick to blacklist.
>>
>>10790012
Thanks, DHL. Of course I keep in mind the tax for my country but I've never seen something this genuinely extravagant. I guess I'll bite the bullet and pay it? It's not wallet-ending, and it's my fault for not looking deeper into DHL. Seems they slap people with expensive taxes often, even people for people right next door in Canada.
>>
>>10790000
I don’t earn burger dollars obviously. CC and second hand sellers still price their damaged plastic shit too high even in yen. 75 dollars for a necklace is insane.
>>
>>10790021
I mean, I don’t think that’s reasonable either. But I guess if someone will pay it.
It seems like a lot of these people list stuff on LM just to see if anyone will pay their prices.
>>10790014
Wait, are you in the US or somewhere else? I’ve gotten plenty of things delivered by DHL and never gotten charged for tax. I remember some people got hit with taxes on DHL packages from Bodyline but that was years ago (like 2008-2009 I think). If you’re in the US that’s really weird.
>>
>>10790028
I'm not in the US unfortunately. I'm just so shocked about DHL. I've been making international purchases for more than a decade and I've never been bitch slapped with custom taxes this hard. Like I said I know what the threshold is but holy fuck, next time I'll choose any other service. Even if I get hit with customs it will be nowhere as much as DHL is wanting out of me. I mean fuck it I'll pay since I don't want to get blacklisted and I won't go hungry, but I'm still upset.
>>
>>10790019
$75 is literally what you'll pay for a new necklace from AP USA. It's not that expensive now.
The BIN prices of the LM user are dumb though. A few colors of the Tokimeki jewelry was rereleased like last year. Not a lot of people are looking for it anymore.
>>
>>10790030
Yeah, DHL like to add handling and advance custom paid tax on top of the original customs price. They are asses for that.
>>
>>10791724
>advance custom paid tax on top of the original customs price
lmao what the fuck?? The whole point of pre-paying taxes is to streamline the customs process and REDUCE admin. I’ve used DHL once in the past year to ship something to the UK, luckily wasn’t taxed but remind me to never use them again. Surface Mail all day erry day.
>>
I clicked on this before the image loaded thinking it might’ve been the innocent world collab, but it’s legit a cosplay and made out of crushed velvet at that.
>>
>>10792945
And they want 350 for it!
>>
I need used sweaty stockings
>>
>>10793920
drop email
>>
>>10790028
>I remember some people got hit with taxes on DHL packages from Bodyline but that was years ago (like 2008-2009 I think).
Yes can confirm, this happened to me and a friend when we did a BL GO. I don't think we ever paid it though, lol.
>>
>>10786968
I had something similar happen with a q-pot ring i got from them recently.. It was missing a rhinestone that wasn't in the description but rated as "A - Like New" All the clothing I get from there seem to have accurate descriptions, maybe they just aren't as thorough about accessories?
>>
Why is WunderWelt's site so screwed up? For almost the past week, the new arrivals haven't changed. Everything loads slower. It's complete trash.
>>
>>10797033
Probably for the same reason so many other smaller lolita secondhand websites have kicked the bucket lately. Real lolita is dead and clolita killed it.
>>
>>10797033
I just bought a new release on WW Fleur, the site is fine. People just aren't selling as much because of the shit world economy right now. Russia needs to fucking chill and go back home
>>
>>10789619
I'd leave neutral if you haven't already. If the dress is packaged fine and in good condition it's not really a negative situation, just not positive.
>>
>>10790030
If you're in Canada, a DHL delivery person once told me that DHL will charge higher fees bc they place a "luxury tax" or some extra processing fee when you're ordering clothing. When I ordered wigs, I paid maybe $10 on $80 worth of merch, but when I ordered a package that had apparel in it, I paid $35 on a $70 purchase, it was fucking stupid. When I lived in Canada I avoided DHL at all costs. FedEx was bad too. I stuck with EMS or SAL instead bc they did not charge customs consistently.

Also for any other Canadians, apparently you can go down to your local customs office and declare customs yourself instead of having the courier do it for you, and it's much cheaper. a friend said her husband does this for all her packages. I've never tried it myself so idk how it's supposed to work but there you go.
>>
You've got to be delusional to think these are in sellable condition.
>>
>>10797415
If you mark down DHL to under 20 cad you wont be hit with customs.

The delcare thing doesnt work with the private companies like fedex, thats straight up usps but its a bit more work than that.
>>
>>10797415
first time in a long time that i felt glad to be a burger
>>
>>10797625
pray tell, how much did they want for these

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.