[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 62 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: FOpsJaMUcA8844m.jpg (177 KB, 1001x1000)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
Anime Revolution (AniRevo) is coming back this year, from July 29-31 at the Vancouver Convention Centre West Building (1055 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC, V6C 0C3)

https://summer.animerevolution.ca/

Cosplans? Hopes? Anxieties? Got time booked off work? Tickets and hotel reserved?
>>
They are looking for volunteers https://summer.animerevolution.ca/becoming-a-volunteer/

Contest registrations are open! https://summer.animerevolution.ca/contests/

Some hotels have discounts https://summer.animerevolution.ca/hotel-travel/
>>
>>10766488
My husband was deeply involved with Anime Evolution. He absolutely will not talk about Anime Revolution with me, other than that he doesn't support them or going there.

So, is AR still a Chinese money laundering front?
>>
>>10766493
Dunno about controversies (all cons have em more or less), but the 2019 Anirevo one was ok plus I want to go to a con and this will be the biggest one on the northwest coast aside from Sakura, which I missed. I got a friend group going and since its been 3 years since the last one, I imagine it will be busy.
>>
>still no guests list
oh no..
>>
Since they weren't posting, wasn't sure this was still happening
>>
>>10766502
I went in 2019 and apart from the nsfw panels everything was a shit show. Creeps obviously taking upskirt shots through the convention center roof, delay after delay, ridiculous lines, horrible vendors hall with nothing but bootleg stuff. AA was just okay and not nearly enough to compensate.
>>
>>10767504
KLK live was neat. Was that 2019?
>>
>>10767558
just checked, it wasn't. covid really messed up my sense of time
>>
>>10767504
>upskirt shots
>roof
How? Is there a walking platform on a sun roof or something?

>nothing but bootleg stuff
I hated this, too, but it makes sense. The entire con is run by the Chinese and bootlegs are the norm for them. It'd be weirder if a Chinese con doesn't have any bootlegs. Given how Anime Revolution fails to attract any legit vendors and industry leads, they'd probably nothing to sell if bootlegs got banned.

Oh yes, traced and reference art in AA everywhere.
>>
>>10768901
The convention center is partially underground with a glass roof that is part of a walkway/sitting/hanging out area for cosplayers. A Rin and Len were performing dance routines there in 2019 and a crowd gathered around.
>>
>>10769051
nice maybe i can get some nice shots too
>>
File: Capture.jpg (23 KB, 1278x95)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
Using this bump as a reminder that as it stands masks and vax passes are NOT required and most probably wont be
>>
File: Capture.jpg (78 KB, 869x526)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
Bumpo! Fanart contest voting dropped for Senmei

https://summer.animerevolution.ca/2022/06/17/senmei-fanart-contest-voting-starts-now/
>>
How much of a lobby con is AR? Are there areas indoors where people can hang out without a badge?
>>
>>10775726
i think you can go everywhere indoor except panels and vendor hall but they seem to change the check points every year
>>
>>10775756
Thanks. I just want to check out the cosplays. The vendors are bootleg trash and they have no panel or guest content available.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (120 KB, 1283x768)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
Some guests have been revealed!

Katsuyuki Konishi (virtually from Japan)
Tengen Uzui in Demon Slayer, Shuhei Hisagi in BLEACH, Kotaro Amon in Tokyo Ghoul

Brian Drummond
Vegeta in Dragonball Z and Ryuk from Death Note

Toby Proctor
Tuxedo Mask in the original English localization of Sailor Moon and also boasts credits in Ranma 1/2, Flash Gordon

Cathy Weseluck
Near in Death Note, Yuma Kuga in World Trigger, Mirai Yashima in Mobile Suit Gundam, Dorothy and Catherine in Gundam Wing, Garcia Lovelace in Black Lagoon, Kid Trunks, Chiaotzu, and Puar (among many others) in Dragonball Z, Shampoo in Ranma 1/2, Adrian/Cybersix in Cybersix
>>
>>10772176
Too good to be true :(
>>
Didn't see this thread so posting again from the Canada thread

I was going to come here to shit on AniRevo for not having any vtuber guests but I checked now and it looks like they recently announced Irys and Kroni so thats cool. I was under the impression they hadn't even considered getting vtuber guests from some of the conversations I saw in both the public AR discord and the staff/volunteers one, but I guess I was wrong. That said, the guest line up still looks weak as fuck and the con should be a considered a failure by all rights, but its the biggest con in Vancouver and two years of pent up demand will see great attendance anyway.
>>
>>10782455
Cheer up, anon, I don't have faith in their guest lineup or panel/schedule offerings, either, so I plan on ghosting the con.

I wonder how far can I wander around before getting to a ticketed space.
>>
>>10766488
Wow that mascot is well done, most are thrashy generic anime girls.
>>
>>10766489
I volunteered twice, in 2013 and 2015, and it was only worth it for the tangential benefit of free entry, and things were disorganized enough that I could just wander around and show up to panels I was interested in, claim I got sent there cause they needed extra coverage and watch the panel then leave without any of the staff catching on. Hanging out with the other volunteers was fun to, but you could tell that some were super straight laced rule followers so I just avoided them. I heard the staff are more organized/watching more closely since then so you can't really do that anymore, but I'm 30 now so its not like I plan on volunteering anyway.
>>
does this con have orgy after parties
>>
>>10783526
Be the change you wish to see
>>
File: 1650325157900.jpg (40 KB, 1367x227)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
Anyone got the coof?
>>
>>10786349
I always forget MiniComi even exists and have to yet to actually attend it.
>>
2ish weeks to go and the lineup looks absolutely anemic. Shit they haven't even put out any info on panels, if any. If you're going to AR you can't even plan your day or anything beyond just showing up.
>>
Hi. /b/ regular here, went looking for their vax requirements. I gather from this thread they don't require it, but masks will be enforced. Well, only masks is still much less a pain than needing the needle. Can you imagine the slash to attendance if they forced it? Thing would crash and burn worse than the current situation.
>>
>>10766488
How’d they get away with such a rapeable mascot
>>
>>10787325
For a while they were /nomask/ but then they got bullied into masking. Sucks. The rules allow us to take them off for photos which is nice
>>
>>10787325
>>10787411
While they "require" masks, they won't be enforcing it. At worst it'll be actual convention center staff that will enforce it, not AR staff/volunteers. You'll probably be able to get away with wearing a mask when you're entering the convention center/panel rooms/vendor hall, then removing once you're inside.
>>
>>10787532
Cringey attendees will also 'enforce' it I'm sure. Ill see if i can get away with the old chin diaper setup
>>
early schedule
https://summer.animerevolution.ca/schedule2test/
>>
File: vivaldi_PKYKJZCGgc.png (4 KB, 152x91)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
Wasn't there some big drama with this guy last year or something? Surprised they still associate with him.
>>
https://summer.animerevolution.ca/programming/schedule/ completed schedule just dropped
>>
>>10789305
Surprisingly half decent. Unfortunate they couldn't get more guests but a decent variety of panels at least. Even Sunday doesn't look completely dead like it usually does. Do they have to pay to get the Hololive girls to show? An hour long quiz show and an hour karaoke doesn't seem like much at all. Shit throw in a Q&A somewhere. IF AR had to pay it doesn't seem like its worth the money.
>>
>>10766493
AE fags are forever salty that their dead con remains dead. AR has problems but Vancouver deserves its big con.
>>
>>10772176
I wouldn't even wear a mask if they made it mandatory to be honest.
>>
>>10787411
>>10792413
whats wrong with masks
>>
>>10792489
Nothing at all. If someone wants to wear mask then that's okay with me but if someone doesn't want to then that's also okay with me.
>>
Anyone know why Non Sweet had to cancel? I was looking forward to their live
>>
>>10792850
They said it was due to covid unfortunately
>>
>>10792859

That's not really what they said on their ig tho. They said its 'due to technical difficulties/uncertainties'
>>
How was badge pickup?
>>
>>10793007
Spent maybe close to an hour. The wait was aids.
>>
>>10793007
i went at 5pm waited like 5 mins
>>
>>10792850
Aw man I didn't know it was canceled, I really wanted to go :(
>>
I'm buying day of. How early should I go get lined up so I can make it for a 10am panel?
>>
I wish con volunteers an ounce of luck trying to enforce masks in this heat. Idk why they don't drop it for safety, most people are going to end up staying outside because who wants to wear a sweaty mask in 30+ degrees even if the con centre has aircon.
>>
>>10766488
My girlfriend just got tested positive for COVID-19. Guess I'll be going alone this year.
>>
>>10769051
In that sense now it’s just funny then creepy
The cross dressers are the biggest creeps
>>
>>10793136
Did anyone see volunteers try to enforce the masks? I feel like they wouldn't be equipped/trained to handle any unpleasant situations that might arise so it would be left to convention center staff/security or, at worst, con security.
>>
>>10793451
They lazy still unmasked
>>
>>10783526
Yes just start falling in the vendor hall
>>
>>10782455
>but its the biggest con in Vancouver and two years of pent up demand will see great attendance anyway.

Nope I’m here and it’s gone further downhill
>>
>>10787327
By not showing feet
>>
File: girls-last.gif (782 KB, 640x640)
782 KB
782 KB GIF
>>10793478
Yea this might be the worst year
>>
>>10793451
Looked like it was pretty much do-whatever-you-want in the vendor hall. I wore one but it was more out of shame than anything else.
>>
>>10793478
Should be splitting your weekend between AR and the Powell Festival anyway.

Aren't they supposed to be evicting all the fentanyl junkies next block over this weekend because they're an irresponsible fire hazard? That'll be fun.
>>
>>10793498
>Powell Festival
Someone I've never heard of it but it looks fun. Should be good food at the very least. Evicting the junkies though is not going to end well. They shouldn't have been allowed to establish themselves in the first place, now its just going to a pain to go in and try to remove them. Pretty sure it'll end in failure, all the bleeding hearts will turn up and make it even more cumbersome.
>>
>>10793515
I think they typically take place on the same weekend, no idea why they don't promote one another
>>
What happened at the Smash tournament?
>>
>>10793136
I see like 10 percent of people just walking around without masks, noone enforces it. I had a cosplay on and between the foam and the mask I almost passed out so I don't blame them for letting people do whatever. And besides most people just wear the mask anyway
>>
>>10793064
Line up around 8:45 to be sure
>>
>>10793340
This only gays and women get lead and lil raunchy
Gotta say ya the trannys are way creepy then the incels that show up
>>
Vendor hall is overpriced with dumb so called sales n deals
You’re off looking at them and ordering online
>>
>>10793561
That's literally every con vendor hall
>>
What happened to all the people who were going to protest AR after 2019? I haven't heard a peep out of them.
>>
>>10793567
Ya after looking at the cosplayers ,cheap ass merch and my cash
Ya rub n tug is a better option

There’s a cactus club next to the convention, can you imagine those girls cosplaying? Probably get kicked out an accused of being pro models
>>
The swimsuit competition was way more intense, hot, and cringe than I thought it would be.
>>
Y'all see any neat cosplayers? I saw someone cosplaying Chris-chan.
>>
>>10793601
Kek thought was a woman
A cute lil Anya, lotta hot Yors and bowsettes outfit was good(wish she’d do lewd poses lol) some from evangelian, cute lil megumin , some cute lil lotlitas and one from cowboy bepop ( don’t walk barefoot you’ll ruin your feet)
Guys there were some way of the house husbands which looked cool, with the heat and masks no armour cosplays tho
>>
>>10793594
Fuck missed it how’s it go
Especially from last year did eatin win again lol
I want poison to step on me and make kiss and smell her feet
>>
>>10793601
There was at least 2 of them. One in a red and blue stripes and one in a brown and white stripes. Both had that sonichu thing necklace.
I saw Revolver ocelot from the old game. Talked a bit with him. Pretty cool dude. He made his own fucking suit.
Saw powerline from goofy movie in the swimsuit contest. Pretty great dancer.
>>
File: PXL_20220730_045929521.jpg (1.05 MB, 3072x4080)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>>10793609
Komi san went almost fucking naked lol. Just a bikini and black heart shaped things on her nips. everyone who wasn't a joke was pretty good dancing. The sexual announcer guy turned me off. The questions section at the end really turned me off cause omega simps. First con but I think Eaton was the powerline. Komi san won fan favorite, female farquad from Shrek won judge favorite. She was a fatty but wore it pretty well.

>>10793601
I forgot to mention that farquad cosplay in the competition. There's also pokey i guess.
>>
>>10793601
Saw 2 Chris-chans, not really neat but I saw a guy wearing full Violence cosplay with the dress suit and hoodie in this weather which was pretty crazy
>>
fuck i was sweating the entire day yesterday
wont be cosplaying today or tomorrow its too hot for any sort of wig or long sleeve
>>
>>10793575
The fk are you talkin about autist?
>>
>>10793689
Rather get my rocks off then cheap merch dumbass
>>
Stand in the middle of the vendor line, who else is here?
>>
>>10793740
I'm in the cosplay contest line

>>10793601
Saw an amazing Rukia earlier but couldn't work up the nerve to ask for a pic
>>
>>10793544
I had no motivation to get up so I arrived around 10 and missed the panel kek
>>
>>10793744

I walked up stairs up the cosplay contest line up is already full.
>>
>>10793748
I lined up at 11 so I have a decent spot I think. But yeah it looks really massive. If I got here later I probably wouldn't bother
>>
>>10793737
Doesnt sound like you even wanna be there retard
>>
>>10793751
It went downhill fag but I support it anyways
It’s all we got for Vancouver
>>
>>10793763
Doesnt sound like it lol
>>
>>10793515
I'm at the Powell St Festival atm, pretty nice especially considering the shitty location.
>>
>>10793749
May show up to 3pm genshin meetup at olympic cauldron to meet a friend.

( genshin impact is gacha cancer though)
>>
>>10793784
I don't play Genshin but sure I'll show. I thought there was supposed to be a vocaloid photoshoot right now but no one's there.
>>
The smell is starting to get bad
>>
>>10793778
The ticket is enough
What’s wrong with criticism of something you love
The shit was Disneyland jr the first 3 years
>>
>>10793785

We went into Steamworks to grab burgers We maybe late.
>>
>>10793785
>>10793810

Yeah it seems Steamworks has super long serving time, and group hunger sadly won out. Sorry we are not able to make the meeting on time.

The banter posting was fun.
>>
>>10793812
Happy hour cmon guys
>>
Anyone got picture of bunny Karin cosplay
>>
Nothing left I want to see and I don't want to wait 3 hours for the rave so I guess I'm out.
>>
>>10793900
Chilling in rave line up
Will see how it goes
Back check makes you dump your water too just in case
Better crotch a Mickey
Lotta dudes in front of the line
Hoping not a sausage fest

Any tips?
>>
Is there an after party
>>
File: IMG_20220730_163200_1crop.jpg (504 KB, 1741x1078)
504 KB
504 KB JPG
The Genshin photoshoot is the first and only photoshoot I've gone to. Is there usually one "shotcaller"? How does that get decided? It was honestly impressive how that one guy was running things. I was expecting a clusterfuck because of the sheer number of people but it seemed to run pretty smooth.
>>
Was the rave worth it? I went home early. Also wondering if it's even worth going tomorrow
>>
>>10793968
Sausage party
>>
>>10793968
I’m in it now
Mostly dudes an some trannys
Bad hard to chat or dance n meet girls

Everyone is sober unlike last time
Just jumping up and down>>10793969
This
>>
I feel bad for that couple that got married and their families having to pass by the crowds of smelly weebs to get to their hall.
>>
>>10793972
Same think that wedding is bumping more
Think it’s an Indian wedding
>>
Anyone know any local cosplay makers I can get something comissioned from? I made my own this year but I want to do a bigger project next time
>>
>>10793976
Yes

I take commissions and I have a few acquaintances in this area who are award-winning seamstresses and cosplay judges.
>>
>>10793978
Do you have anywhere I can contact you? I'd like to talk to you more about this
>>
>>10793981
If you go onto FB and search for a group called "Lower Mainland Cosplay Exchange" (or something like that), it'll be one that's mostly BC-based cosplayers. Sort of quiet group, there's like a post everyday so people are still using it. I check it regularly and I'm sure there are other commissioners who do. There's also the cosplay commission groups on FB and if you post in the largest ones, you can specify that you prefer someone local to ____ city/area and that might get you help.
>>
>>10793983
That’s pretty good
What’s the cost usually to cosplay?
>>
Host the sex party
>>
>>10793984
Depends on what you want, timeframe, complexity and quality of project. For skilled work, you're probably looking at:

<$100: friend rate
$100 - $250: 1-2 garments or pieces of simple to low-average complexity
$250 - $500: full cosplay, simple, maybe some accessories
>$500: full cosplay, average, with accessories and perhaps wig
>$1000: full cosplay, high complexity

Asking for wig/props/SFX/weapons/shoes etc. will wildly change the rate, hence the very liberal pricing brackets.
Honestly the rates vary from person to person, and it doesn't hurt to ask or reject commissioners if you don't want them.
>>
>>10793983
Any idea how long these commissions take? I'll probably have it done before Ani Revo 2023 but I don't know how long I should wait to get it commissioned. For context it will probably be a headpiece, and a full-arm prop
>>
>>10793988
That is a question for the commissioner, but I would imagine someone with an open schedule for the year should be able to deliver by next summer.

Commissioning, pick 2: FAST - CHEAP - QUALITY
>>
>>10793970
I got some booze.
If any cross dressing sluts want to drink with me, im here.
>>
>>10794000
I swear we were in line longer then the rave itself
Think most kicked it by 1030
>>
>>10793987
>SFX
What’s that
I’m new to this. Definitely gotta get in shape for it. I don’t want to be cringe, already socially retarded as it is :(
It would be hard to pull off without the confidence
>>
>>10794018
I saw the line and decided to just get dinner. Was half over or more before I came back, and there was no line then.
>>
>>10794028
How empty was it when you jumped in like 11?
Pg13 rave totally groomer vibes
Even the watamoe panel the fat ass neon hair chick said she is basically a toxic incel that changes her views and becomes lesbian

I remember we walked in one room last anirevo where the panel was talking about how to make Japan gay friendly by infiltration of the institutes
I swear more homos came out then last time
>>
File: PXL_20220731_061436827.jpg (1.49 MB, 4080x3072)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
>>10794031
Dance floor was packed but everything off of it was completely empty. Chairs in the back had some people and some people on sides of dance floor but basically once you left the dance floor there was very few. I couldn't estimate the number, i don't know what it looked like in the beginning either.
>>
>>10794031
around 11 dj switched but didnt play anime music and people left
>>
>>10793615
Got anymore of Komi? I wish I could fuck her
>>
>>10793615
How does this “costume” win anything? Should just rename it the “got most simps hard” award.
>>
>>10794053
Do you really think people came to that panel to see expertly crafted cosplay?
>>
>>10794054
Every hobby out there is a way of just attracting women
>>
>>10793612
That sounds like a duo doing Chris chan and Liquid Chris respectively haha
>>
still worth going today?
>>
File: 1633484382213.png (247 KB, 512x411)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO PAY TO FUCK ONE OF THE KEQINGS PLEASE
>>
File: PXL_20220730_062303051.jpg (1.37 MB, 4080x3072)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
>>10794050
Same.
I was taking so many pictures I had to remind myself that porn is free.
>>
>>10794176
I was there too but I didn't think to take any pics. Can you make a download link? Would pay to see all the stuff you got of her. When she shaked her ass I almost busted a nut. Christ.
>>
A special shout out to the zoomer chuckle fuck who watched 3 episodes of konosuba loudly whining about misogyny the whole time.
>>
The amvs were comfy. Props to the other submitter of an LWA themed vid and whichever ones had ghost im the shell. Too little gits. I will rectify this next year!
>>
>>10794206
Sure. I'll have to do it later though.
>>
Shoutout to all my homies with the Miku Expo 2020 happis. There were quite a few
>>
>>10794233
Thanks bro
>>
>>10794234
Well I had to wear it somewhere lol, fucking got cancelled
>>
Hey did anyone else notice the average cohort of cosplayers was people in their mid-20’s?

I remember when I was younger it was mostly teenagers and now it seems to be mostly adults. Is it just the same people who grew older is the hobby predominantly just drawing in adults now? Or am I just seeing people similar to me.
>>
>>10794346
It's probably you seeing what you want to see.

I've heard people complain about how cons are "mostly teens". Cons, on average, are bigger than ever compared to a few years or a decade ago, so you'll objectively see more people of all age groups coming through, but you may subjectively focus on certain groups and overrepresent them in your mind. Perhaps the mid-20s crowd had a lot of cosplays that you paid attention to, or they attended more of the same panels and events as you did.
>>
File: 1332417285202.png (7 KB, 485x402)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>10794346
>mid-20s is considered suspiciously old

Killing off my Sam Porter Bridges cosplay aspirations before I had a chance to get invested, at least
>>
>>10794361
Bro it isn’t.
All I’m saying is it isn’t the same kettle of fish I remember it was.

I’m actually glad it panned out this way, a lost a huge chunk of my early 20s to dumb shit so come on out and be rad with the rest of us!
>>
>>10794359
Good point!
A lot of the niche and throwback cosplay were from the 20 something crowd and the 18+ Events were fucking nuts. It was probably just how it shaked out based on what interested me, as you said.
>>
>>10794053
To be fair, she was much more in a cosplay before she began the strip show
>>
File: 1641954237370.gif (3.82 MB, 242x294)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB GIF
>>10794236
I tried to post it through anon files. It made an ISO for some reason and pinged my antivirus. Deleted the post. If you see the other post then DONT download that shit
https://drive.google com/file/d/1Uq9eei1kfDSZ3Ejj3n2WZzGm0Xw1jXio/view?usp=sharing
>>
Impressed a girl at the con:)
>>
File: 1643583063241.png (1.26 MB, 1280x720)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>still no con gf
>>
>>10794176
I think I know that girl. I have high res lewd pics of her if anyone’s interested.
>>
>>10794785
I am interested
>>
Anyone know the name/socials of the Love Live group that performed on Saturday at 6pm in the vendor hall? I know someone asked but I forgot. The schedule just uses a generic name so that doesn't help. I'm searching through the discord but I hate discord.
>>
When is Anirevo next year? Are there even any other cons in the Vancouver area until then?
>>
>>10794852
SFU Summer Festival near end of August. Then nothing till Fan Expo in February. AR hasn't announced next year's dates and probably won't till like March imo
>>
File: 1658872143408744.jpg (32 KB, 576x576)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>10794763
I know that feel
>>
>>10794886
>not until March
That seems odd considering that cons booking such large venues should have multi-year contracts and know far in advance of their future events? How would they even book guests if they don't have a place formally locked down?
>>
>>10794893
Looking at their website they announcement the year's dates in February. Looking at even older posts it seems they start announcing stuff anywhere from February-May with the con taking place late July/early August. I'm sure they get firm dates well in advance but don't start making announcements till closer to the con so they can have a constant drip of news. Seems dumb to me. Just give us the dates so people can plan vacation and book hotels. Shit AN was just a couple weeks ago and already have their 2023 dates up.
>>
File: 1551570479454.jpg (77 KB, 820x906)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
Anyone else watch all of closing ceremonies? wtf was that cringe mc thinking to end it on a brony song. Should have just ended with the faggy anime vid, at least the girls liked that one
>>
>>10794909
Exactly, pretty much all larger cons announce the next year's dates during the closing ceremony as a way to ride on the high generated by the con and get some slush funds in early. It's kind of a poor move on AR's part if they are depending on folks remembering to check back waaaay later to buy tickets again.
>>
File: 1360473343022.jpg (244 KB, 1366x2048)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
Reject modernity, embrace tradition.
>>
>>10794886
>SFU Summer Festival
Is this worth going to?
>>
>>10794838
Starlit Idols
>>
>>10795850
Also curious

>starts at 1pm
I've never heard of a con that starts with the anime club members wake up after going to sleep at like 4am.
>>
>>10795367
This girl was hot. Why did she stop cosplaying?
>>
File: 214542.jpg (791 KB, 1439x1791)
791 KB
791 KB JPG
>>10795367
But new modern girl is hot as well
>>
>>10795940
I'd fuck the Run and Hanayo if I could
>>
>>10796455
Or maybe you shouldn’t because they are minors.
>>
>>10794838
>Love Live Cosplayers
When you find a pretty one,, let me know. They all usually end up being whales.

But what else can you expect from babby's first idols? No where near as cute as im@s
>>
File: 1.jpg (302 KB, 1280x1802)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
>>10796554
>they are minors
And?
>>
>>10796554
You think I would post that if I cared?
>>
File: Iori.jpg (55 KB, 372x500)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>10796554
I don't care for 3DPD
>>
cgl cosplay sex meetup at SFU festival...?
>>
I just want to meet the cosplay memes of Anirevo at SFU. God I hope it's the same crowd who will attend.
>>
Pics from the Genshin photoshoot from the guy that was running it are up in the facebook group. I would post a link but I can't get past the spam filter. Just search Genshin Cosplay Gathering 2022 - Anime Revolution
>>
>>10797353
A genshin army. Not a fan of the game but this was very cool to see
>>
File: FZp3xaNVQAAtkwI.jpg (74 KB, 820x312)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
Another event for your consideration. I didn't go to the rave but SeriesAi was involved with the AR rave and it seems people generally enjoyed it aside from the third DJ.
>>
>>10797353
God i want to fuck one of the keqings..

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.