[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 137 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1651029948571.jpg (182 KB, 435x716)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>What is current weight? What is your weight goal?
>What piece you want to fit into?
>What is your diet?
>What kind of sports do you prefer?
>Advice on how to lolitafy it?

Don't forget to post a lolita thinspo
>>
not lolita but i hope you can excuse my sin because bobon21 girl cute

5'1 and 120lb trying to go back to 100lb, i can fit into all my lolita brand (though i have a bit of a struggle with some zippers) but i'm really trying to fit into gyaru brand easily as well
going 1000 cal a day and trying to kick my snacking habit, not really one for sports but do some running
good luck with your weight loss goals gulls!
>>
aw hell no not the "flex my EDs and trigger other EDs" thread
>>
I'm more or less trying to move from a bmi of 21 (started off at 23) down to 19/18. I've made about 15 lbs of progress but I still have a long way to go. Admittedly I'm at the point where I feel like discouraged even though I've made a lot of progress but, still, i'll keep going until I'm satisfied. I can fit into all my brand but it just doesn't look the way I want...
>>
begone edtwt zoomers
>>
It's wild to think back on the days the threads like this sparked by ED way back in the day and now I'm still dealing with it and it was never achievable to fit currently in lolita cloths because my tits are huge.

anyways 5'5
currently 140
the goal is 120, and maybe this time my boobs will get smaller too.
>>
Not trying to start shit, just genuinely confused why these threads exist. Most lolita pieces have the same measurements/min sizes as an American medium and pieces with shirring are pretty roomy. There's tons of examples of short, chubby girls fitting into brand mainpieces too so it's obviously not just about fitting into lolita.
>>
>>10758306
if someone in the west was shot and chubby wore lolita, they would be ripped to shreds for being fat. I'm not denying that j-fashion communities in the west can be nice and kind, but once you get onto the anonymous boards, it's very clear why people want to lose weight for the sake of lolita/jfashion. I was bullied relentlessly on here as a 12 y/o back in the day for simply being fat and not fully grasping lolita (I was 12???). Now, look at me. 15 years later and still not feeling good trying to dress in any form of alternative fashion.
>>
5'7, 140. Was 125 when pandemmy started and trying to get back to that. I want to fit into my really old unshirred pieces. I just started back on ADHD meds so that should at least help with depression snacking
>>
>>10758238
I'll out myself here, 280, 5'8' I'm looking to drop down to under 250.

So far I've been walking every day for a month now and cutting out soda. Dropped a little under 10 pounds at 1-2 pounds per week.
>>
>>10758262
Fat
>>
>>10758313
Why the fuck were you 12 and on 4chan
>>
>>10758350
I was on /b and /pol when I was like 9 and also posted noods on /b when I was like 12
>>
>>10758358
Not the flex you think it is, nonny.
>>
>>10758358
Holy shit, where were your parents?
>>
>>10758359
Totally not, I didn’t really face any consequences and it wasn’t any different from other stuff I did so I can’t really say I regret it but…it wasn’t a good decision to make anyways. I mentioned it since the other poster found it unbelievable but there’s way more kids on 4chan then people think.
>>
>>10758360
They barely even knew how the internet worked, they just gave me a phone in 6th grade and called it a day. Anyways, I don’t wanna derail the thread so continue your conversation.
>>
>>10758306
i wear a size medium/L depending on US brand (i have badonkers) and it's kinda sad that i press the limit for tiddy even for shirring because a lot of it doesn't go over 100cm which is what i am
i usually fall within waist ranges easily though
>>
File: fatguy.png (298 KB, 720x514)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
Not sure if Ouji counts but im 5ft8 160lbs and need to drop to 140 before the end of the month.

Currently work an active job and it feels like even at 1200cals a day I won't make it in time.

I have a benis btw.
>>
File: 1635195164535.jpg (123 KB, 538x780)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
5'7 and currently 112 pounds, at my highest I was 185. It's been incredibly satisfying watching my wardrobe grow as I lose weight and more options become available for me.
At 185 my only brand was MAM, plus size Meta and a few particularly roomy full back shirring AP JSKs. The only thing I'm sized out of now is Moitie and some of the particularly tiny unshirred old school, but desu I blame my stupid huge ribcage and shoulders for that. For the weight loss, I stopped keeping sweets around the house, started thinking whether I was hungry or just bored/craving when I wanted a sweet snack, and really concentrating on how much I actually need to eat to feel full- I had that "you always have to clean your plate" mentality drilled into me as a kid, absolutely wrecked my ability to judge when I'm overstuffing myself lol. I did OMAD for a while too and while it really helped my weight loss it wasn't sustainable for me personally.

>>10758306
yeah it's easy for petite chubby girls, but if you're tall, have big boobs or are wide built it can be hard even at relatively normal weights
>>
good luck ladies, i’ve got the egl curse that is being 5’10 and could only fit most brand id actually die to have if i chopped my boobs off. guess it saves me money
>>
>>10758377
Lol I’m 5”8 and 140 and I fit into all my Moitie how big is your ribcage damn
>>
>>10758392
right under my boobs is 82cm
>>
Started at 200, currently 140. Goal is 125, right in the middle of "normal" BMI for 5'3". Then I'll finally be able to fit into older AP, I'm guessing. As it is, I can fit in some AP, not all.
Cut junk food, tracked calories, etc., etc. These days doing yoga every day but I want to get some walking in too.
>>
5'3 125 right now, heaviest has been 135. My weight has been pretty much the same all of my adult years and I'd really like to get to 110 this year. I usually do cardio, some weights, and body weight exercises, but I suck at being consistent. I'd like to lose weight to be more confident in the shape of my arms and legs, and tone them up as well. I don't follow a specific diet but I don't eat out but maybe once every couple weeks and I only drink water or tea. I usually eat about 1k calories. If anyone has any tips for breaking a plateau, let me know.

>>10758420
That's great!! You got this! I feel like you should be good to fit into lots of stuff at 125 to 135 in my personal experience. My boobs are pretty small, 30in rib and 32in bust, which is helpful.
>>
>>10758340
Keep it up anon! You're making great progress! Dropping soda is a massive win. Genuinely happy for you.
>>
>>10758377
How long did it take you to lose all of that weight?
>>
>>10758238
Started at 215, got down to 145 in a few years, pandemic hit and I shot back up to 185, now I'm at 179. Fucking kill me.

I want to fit back into my old school pieces

I have switched to a more vegetarian diet just to be healthy and I do fasting usually 20:4 but sometimes 18:6

I started swimming laps and I love it

You can not lol well I guess you could get a really pretty swim cap?
>>
>>10758455
Oh yeah forgot my goal weight, I want to get to 140, honestly I know some people still think that's fat but I looked amazing at 140, I fit into all my dresses well, and I prefer being a little "soft" anyway
>>
>>10758418
Thats not huge, waist measurement? I guess it could also be boobs and shoulders but I bet you’d fit more than you think if you tried again nonny
>>
Peaked at ~190 a few years back, realized how horrified I would feel to see my weight enter the 200s and got down to 150 over the course of a year or so. I've been plateaued here since. I think I'm chubby, but I no longer have weight-related health issues or discomfort.

My motivation with weight loss seems hard tied to either health concerns, or wanting to be the best I can before travel. Now that international travel is actually in the cards again I think I can find my motivation again and overcome the plateau. I want to be able to shop at malls in Japan without feeling shame...
>>
File: 1372790681484.jpg (145 KB, 500x564)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
Recovered from an ED last year and I've been trying to go back to a normal size while also being careful not to trigger my ED. I thought my body would stabilize by now but it hasn't. Guess I can't expect 10 years of intense ED damage to my metabolism just heal itself overnight. Looking at my lolita dresses makes me sad so I just put them all in a box for now.

Don't let threads like these trigger you into starting an eating disorder, anons. It's not worth it. Even when you're thin and can fit all your brand, you'll still think you look ugly and fat and be unhappy.
>>
>>10758238
305 down from 335 but back up from 295. Getting back on the diet, more or less.
I don't cosplay, I just want to get down to 200 and fit in a 2XLT shirt again.
25% protein 35% carbs 40% fat. It's hard keeping the carbs down and the other two up on a budget.
Don't play any sports. Might watch a little XFL when it comes back on.
I have no advice about lolita, I'm a 30 year old obese man
>>
>>10758313
18 to post here, if you don't follow that win stupid prizes.
>>10758358
Real psycho hours who up
>>
>>10758350
That other anon was not me, I was only on 4chan cause people on tumble where DMing me to go look at the thread about me. It was definitely a diffrent time in the internet.
>>
>>10758262
lmao this. I bet some retarded zoomer is going to try lifestyling it, balloon up from fucking up their metabolism and have to go to therapy forever like the millenials that fell for that waif meme.
>>
>>10758490
don't call me out like this
>>
5'6" 165lbs and feel like a whale
>>
>>10758238
5'9, 145, down from 172, goal weight 125. i hate myself for getting to my highest weight because now i have a bunch of loose skin on my arms and it looks weird in lolita
i mostly want to fit into more oldschool but particularly skirts and blouses. i also have a jsk that i barely fit into at the moment so it motivates me to not gain anything
>What is your diet?
doing omad on weekends calorie counting during the weekday
boxing and biking but im kind of lazy recently
be a swolelita or something
>>
>>10758457
63cm waist and 90cm bust lol. I admittedly haven't tried moitie lately bc dropping $$$ on a dress just to be too fat/weirdly shaped for it makes me wanna die and it's happened twice with Moitie already

>>10758454
About a year and a half, mostly because I hit hard plateaus at 160 and 120. The bulk of my loss happened over the past 6 months or so
>>
>>10758457
it’s my boobs my bust is about 37in/93cm when i wear my most compressive sports bra. i’m also so tall my natural waist is probably 2-3in down from where dresses actually hit on me.
>>
>>10758511
>About a year and a half
Did you notice any adverse side effects from losing that much weight this fast? I've done it before and was left with some loose skin, gained it back and now losing again
>>
170cm 122lbs, its the heaviest ive been for years and i feel gross. i would like to get back down to 100lbs.
>>
162cm
cw 45kg
sw 54.5kg
Trying to achieve 42kg by summer. Wishing you all luck nonnas. Trying to make unshirred AP look massive for the lols.
>>
Cw: 127lbs
Gw: 123 lbs
Height: 5'7

I'd like to more comfortably fit into old school pieces. I have a small bust so thankfully many of them work, but they could be more comfortable.

I also don't do ana chan shit, I did enough of that in college and it makes you miserable and you just gain weight back. I instead cut out added sugar and processed foods 95% of the time and eat lots of home cooked vegetable dishes. At 34 years old I actually weigh less than in high school and college when I did ana chan shit and I feel so much healthier and happier.
>>
>>10758238
Thinspo motivational collage

Searching Mary Magdalene on CoF is kind of the perfect thinspo to scroll through, there is a noticeable deficit of itas. I tried to include people of different heights, busts, ethnicities, and even some who naturally carry a bit more weight in their arms or legs to show that it’s possible. Their waists can all fit into MM, so the coord always looks decently balanced imo.

I got to my goal weight and I’m still maintaining it at the moment. I gained 20 pounds during a depressive episode a few years back but lost it by using brand as a motivator. Currently 119 at 5’5”.
Tbh Lolita helps keep me in check.

You’ve got this everyone!
>>
>>10758518
NTA but isnt it normal to lose about 8 pounds a month if you're actively dieting/exercising? Losing all of that in a year and a half doesn't seem far-fetched.
>>
>>10758518
yeah I have loose skin, sucks but hopefully with time and exercise it should go away. Also have noticeably sadder/saggier boobsol
>>
5'3 155 here, I want to hit 140 but in a sustainable way. I tried dieting when i first got big into lolita but all it did was eat my muscle first and take a tiny bit of fat off at the end. I'm trying to cut down on sugar by staying away from coffee shops and tea houses, but more importantly i'm trying to find healthy, fun activities to take my mind off of snacking between meals and to get me moving. The weather has been shit here so anything outdoors has been a no-go and i injured my knee so that's not helping.
>>
I'm so glad I can be short and still fit most brand. Short girls have it rough in every other area of fashion and it's really serendipitous that I happened to like lolita and jfashion.

I pity you tallitas but at the same time everything else in the world is made for you.
>>
>>10758350
isn’t the better question “why was cgl tearing apart a 12 year old on 4chan”? minors are posted to ita threats constantly.
>>
im chubby again (5’2, around 135-140) and im a little sad about it but there’s things I like more about myself at this weight, i like my thighs and my curves are more prominent. i got down to 118 a few years ago and i still had intense body dysmorphia about being boxy and masculine. i don’t think my face would look good at 100lbs like when i was a teenager, so I’m letting that goal go.

my goal isn’t on numbers anymore but general fitness, i want to work out, tone up, get rid of stubborn arm and back fat.
>>
>>10758552
That's not how it works, nonny. It may shrink slightly but you'll need surgery to remove the bulk of it.

>>10758544
Why are you using a troon as thinspo? Kek
>>
>>10758552
I'm right there with you in the sad boob club, I'm hoping to get a boob job once I fix my relationship with food. I'm so glad my partner tells me they still look good, otherwise I'd be losing my mind lol
>>
5'7, cw: 100, gw: 95
ultimately i'd like to gain a bit of muscle to look more defined instead of skinnyfat. but also i cant tell if im actually skinnyfat or just skelly, i think it depends which body parts

won't post my lolita thinspo because it's someone i (very vaguely) know kek
>>
>>10758564
genuinely asking, who is it?

>>10758545
I think height comes into play on whether that’s too much weight too fast. For some it could be, for others not so much.
>>
>>10758518
my arms and boobs hang so badly after losing 110 within a year. i'm trying to do exercises to help to little avail ;-;
>>
>>10758587
fannyrosie
>>
>>10758238
230 lbs currently, 140 is my goal. 5'9" for reference. I fit into any fullback shirring brand pieces with a cutsew blouse.
BTSSB Blooming Fairy Doll OP, although not sure it will ever happen with my height.
>What is your diet?
No alcohol, no snacks. 2 meals a day of veggies, protein, and complex carbs.
No sports, but I go to the gym on weekdays, do incline speed walking (like the 12-3-30 challenge) and use machines on alternate days.
Invest in cute gym clothes because you deserve to feel cute at any weight, even if you're not at your goal weight yet. You don't have to earn being worthy of looking cute.
>>
>>10758475
Same here, I also recovered from an ED and ballooned up a little. I'm trying to get back down to a healthy weight but it's so much harder dieting now than it used to be, physically and mentally. I miss how skinny I was when I thought I was fat.
>>
>>10758587
>>
Remember nonas, loosing weight is great but loosing weight and losing fat is way better!

Don’t be a skinnyfat lolita! Weight some lifts and take your multivitamins when dieting!

I strong advise you to keep your macros in check! Myfitnesspal app is great for that.

You can do it! You will look great, strong and fuck all the fatties seething.

The road to self improvement always have some fat bitches to try to make you give up.

Laugh at them, when wearing your tiny waist, wearing moitie, strong arms asserting dominance.
>>
>>10758620
I worked out without cutting and now I have muscle under fat
>>
Height: 5'6
Current weight: 134 pounds
Goal weight: 124 pounds

What inspired me to continue to loose weight was having too much button pull on an old school Moitie blouse that is one of my favorite pieces. For weight loss, I just began to count my calories and remain at a 500 calorie deficit. My favorite way to get in all of my nutrients are by eating wasshoku (Traditional Japanese food) that I prepare for myself and shovelling boat loads of protein wherever I can add it. I don't eat much processed food or high calorie dairy products which helps in keeping track of how many calories I really ate in any given day. For exercise, I dance for about 45 minutes straight to mostly idol songs (idolm@ster, aikatsu, etc.) or do parapara (disc 6&7 of ParaPara Paradise are the highest calorie burning discs). To finish off the workout, I do 3 sets of chest presses, 1 set of lat pulldowns, 2 sets of pushups, and weighted side crunches. My workout schedule is about 4 days a week if I am doing just the dancing and 3 if I do weights.
The way I lolitafy my workout is by wearing my workout bloomers and a retired cutsew of some sort.

Here are some good links for some good low calorie Japanese foods for those of who are interested :You will need google translate or papago, but the recipes are easy to follow and pretty tasty
https://oishi-kenko.com/recipes
https://recipe.shidax.co.jp/
>>
File: crack.jpg (33 KB, 750x393)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>10758609
FR isn't trans. Why throw this around? Are you just a /fit/ here to rabble rouse?
>>
File: 4907.jpg (141 KB, 460x691)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
I am currently 130lbs and 5'4. COVID weight plus winter weight. Gotta lose 10-15 ideally. The plan is to walk and cycle more.
>>
>>10758519
Is this bait? You’re almost underweight for your height already
>>
Currently: almost 5'2" (~156.9cm), 190lbs. Pear-shaped, most weight is in waist and thighs.
Goal: 125lbs is the goal but I'd be content at 130-135lbs. I still want to be big tiddy goth on days I'm not in lolita.
I just really want to wear a Mary Magdalene dress...
>What is your diet?
Saw a nutritionist recently and she said to start the Mediterranean diet and start exercising. Trying to eat healthier, and I have been taking walks. Want to try an exercise routine and yoga/stretches soon.

Any tips would be appreciated! Good luck on your goals, everyone!
>>
>Height:
172cm

85.6kg current after a near 36kg+ loss. Goal is 55-60ish kg. Whatever I see on the scale in that range.
Elodie Doll.

>What is your diet?
It’s a modified keto more or less but it’s all lean meats 150grams of protein and HDL fats, and vegetable intake are based on their sugar/carb content. Sugar free everything and walking five miles per day. Trying to increase it with urban hiking but Im still a fatass (and hate exercise) so it’s taking a while. Im happy with the progress nonetheless.

Honestly, I don’t. I like walking because then I can justify it to myself as wandering and exploring.

I mean, I could theoretically do it in lolita but I’d be worried about any sweat factor.
>>
height: 4’9”
weight loss start: 135 lbs
current weight: 117 lbs
goal weight: 96 lbs

diet: 1200 calories a day, focusing mostly on vegetables and lean proteins. I have a problem with not drinking enough water throughout the day, so I’m trying to fix that too.

I’m taking vitamin supplements and working out with weights / cardio / walking every day I can.

I don’t necessarily have problems fitting into my brand at my current weight; I really just want to become healthier. I’ve always been petite my entire life, and have never weighed this much before, so I’m disappointed with how much I’ve gained since 2020.
>>
>>10758732
naryt, but i'm the same height and depending on muscle mass or fat %, 120lbs can look way bigger than it should

personally at that weight i felt insecure and wanted to lose
>>
>>10758811
I would focus more on gaining muscle then imo, you can look smaller with less restriction that way
>>
Height 5"7
Sw: 165lb
Cw: 143lb
Goal: 121lb
I'm pear-shaped with a smallish chest (85cm) but huge waist (70cm) and said waist is my main gripe, I really want it to be smaller.
All of the oldschool pieces with 66-63cm waists.
>What is your diet?
1200 kcals per day max. I admittedly slipped into ED behavior early in my diet and lost the first 22 pounds in one month, I'm trying to genuinely become healthier now without slipping into such behavior again.
I play difficult/high intensity Beat Saber maps (OOPARTS, Ghost, Sound Chimera) and dance to Vocaloid songs every other day.
>>
File: 1634012518347.jpg (78 KB, 540x720)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
I'm 5'7", and fuck gulls I'm almost there, cw 130, gw 110, down from 285 at my highest. Only 20 more pounds to go!!

Candy-chan on a Walk OP, however this is a damned pipe dream because my shoulders will never ever fit. 40cm even now at my lowest weight, please kill me.

>What is your diet?
Still don't eat much, don't pay attention to specifcally what I eat anymore trying and failing to recover from my ED, but I drink water constantly.

Don't do sports but I walk, do yoga, and lift weights.

Get workout clothes with super cute all over prints, very motivating.
>>
This thread makes me feel awful. I think I'll check it every single day.
>>
File: raraka_compare.jpg (58 KB, 710x533)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>10758658

Try a good clean cut , re-check your macros + workout!

Keep your good work sis, muscle gain helps to lose weight regardless.

>>10758914

Don't feel bad sis, you just need to start. Starting is a good step. I used to be a landwhale, and one day I was disgusted with myself and changed drastically. I know it's not easy, it's a rocky part, but hard work pays off. In about a year of discipline I was already fit and happy, wearing old school burando.

I wish you the best!
>>
cw is 185 but it was much higher before. current gw is about ~130. second gw is potentially like 110-120, but I'll see where body recomp + muscle building puts me.
primary inspo was I received the iron gate re-release and I could certainly get it on my body but obv looked like a sack of fat potatoes. I also really want to be able to fit into some sheglit and atelier boz.
>What is your diet?
calorie counting and balanced whole meals as much as I can. I don't restrict anything from my diet, I just eat less of it or make sure to eat a bit more wholesomely if I have a day where the food I eat isn't so great. I also employ some intuitive eating style methods - listening to your body is important, you generally know when you're full or when you actually want to eat (re: "finish your plate"). thecollegenutritionist on IG was helpful for me in terms of my thought patterns around food.
I don't really play sports but I go to the gym when I can and do the treadmill, stationary bike, and stair climber. I follow that up with weight training, which is important for body recomp/shaping your body. if I'm not able to go to the gym or I just don't feel like it I try to go on a walk, at least 20-30 mins.
no

You can do it fellow fatty chans. It might seem impossible and it doesn't happen overnight but once you start you will feel so much better when you do. Changing my eating habits is what helped me the most, I didn't go on a diet or restrict anything, I just took a week or so to note down my daily caloric intake and what I was and was not eating. Everyone's habits and thought patterns are different and it's worth it to take some time to see where you might be having challenges.
>>
File: 1554414548439.jpg (459 KB, 1364x2048)
459 KB
459 KB JPG
>>10758238
>>What is current weight? What is your weight goal?
5'6", 138lb to 130lb
>>What piece you want to fit into?
I have some skirts that "fit" but don't fit comfortably.
>>What is your diet?
Garbage. I know what I need to do, but my willpower is too weak.
>>What kind of sports do you prefer?
I hate sports, but I've been doing dumbbell workouts.
>>Advice on how to lolitafy it?
I want to buy cute kitchen stuff to get myself into cooking more.
>>
>>10758893
you and I had similar SWs and you are fucking goals. I hope I can get down there with you.
>>
>>10758954
thank you!! you absolutely can, I believe anyone can do it if you have a good source of motivation and dedication!!
>>
>>10758238
about 51kg right now. ideally i need to be below 45kg. i was on my way too it but only got to 47kg. then i got into the habit of eating every day. i'm 5'3 with a fucking worthless excuse for a metabolism so yes eating as often as a normal person makes me fat, i was 67kg last year because of it kek

i want to fit my MAM skirt without it being tight. i want to fit my btssb blouses without the sleeves being tight.

be autistic about calories and carbs, occasionally good old starvation, and i'm vegan anyway if it matters

i cant play sports (chronic pain cripple) but i go to the gym as much as possible and walk on the treadmill until it says i've burned 450 calories

yeah wear lolita while starving myself
jk there isn't it's miserable and lolita is one of my only motivations. at least this way i'm losing weight for a reason not just because i hate myself
>>
CW: haven't checked in a minute, last was around 220lbs.
GW: Starting around 180. If I can go further, great!

Standard size Meta (Hidden Princess OP is calling my name, but the Plus size tax is a no.) Ultimate goal, if possible, is getting into skirts; worst case, I'm happy just getting smaller.

>What is your diet?
This is the hard part for me. I'm not a very consistent eater; I just don't feel hungry until I'm starving, then play catch up depending on how long I went. Any sort of advice there would be welcomed, outside of seafood.

Don't do sports. I walk a lot for my job.

I can't at work, but people mall-walk as exercise; I could just get into my frills and go walk one myself and feel pretty in the meanwhile.
>>
I stopped taking antipsychotics 6 months ago (I should never have been prescribed them in the first place) and I've dropped 10kg with no other lifestyle changes. Crazy how meds fuck up your metabolism. I can finally wear my OTKs again without pulling them up every five minutes.
>5'2" and 56kg
>>
CW: 184lb down from 220. Goal: between 120-130lbs. When I started wearing the fashion in 2012, I was 190lbs, got down to 140, but a lot of stressful life shit happened after that. Had a recent health scare and now on a lifestyle change. Trying to figure out what I can keep doing on a permanant basis.

Just the majority of my wardrobe. I have over 50 main pieces right now. For years, I could only wear about 6 of them that have been on rotation. Finally starting to wear stuff I haven't worn for years or never wore.

>What is your diet?
Keto / Carnivore as much as I can. High fat, moderate protien as low carb as possbile. I also try to eat as clean as possible. I find I just function and feel better eating this way. Grains are a big problem for me, so avoiding them is just better. I eat 1-2 meals a day doing 18:6 or 24 hour + fasts on my 1 meal a day, days. Oh, and no snacking. I do have snack foods but I eat them with a meal. I don't count calories or stress too much. Seems to be working well for me and is easy to maintain. Still enjoy my daily bit of chocolate, but it's more expensive now that I have to go sugar-free.

Hiking, swimming, bike riding and walking. When I lost weight the last time, I was really into strength training. I'll probably get back into that. I'm not putting as much effort into working out, so it's more of an endorphin / need to get out of the house thing.

Just get cute workout wear in colors or themes that you like. Sew it yourself if you need to. I don't feel like I have to lolitafy everything, but I do like to keep things cute and within my preferred color palettes. Oh, and I got one of those mountian bikes styled like an old granny bike with a basket in mint. I love taking it on the bike trails near me. I can stuff a book inside or some art supplies in the basket!
>>
>>10758973
Eating on a schedule did wonders for my appetite issues. Even if I wasn't hungry, or on the other end of things even if I was hungry in between, I would always eat at a few set times, usually spaced 4-5 hours apart. After a while my body got used to eating then and would expect food. It also helped break up my day into chunks, which is nice for a lot of reason.
>>
>>10758238
quit throwing up your food starving yourselves to death and glorifying it to depressed teens you mentally ill nutcases
>>
File: cinntea.png (176 KB, 283x291)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>>10758238
I just want my legs to look like picrel, is it a sick behaviour?
I'm almost underweight, yet I feel most popular lolitas and the bonbon models are heavily underweight and it destroys me.
>>
>>10759197
please someone tell me she's shooping her legs
>>
>>10758893
That's insane progress !
>>
>>10759197
that doesn't even look real
>>
Anyone else buy pieces that are a bit too small just to motivate you? I did this with a couple of old school skirts, and now I fit into them. It's a great feeling finally being able to button up the top button without inhaling deeply.
>>
>>10759197
she is severely underweight and has an obvious eating disorder… she looks thinner than the French Ana-chan who caused all those issues. it’s not shoop as you can see it in her face too in other pics. no hate to her whatsoever, her outfits are beautiful as is her art, but this is not something to aspire to anon… this is illness that will literally ruin your body forever and prohibit you from doing basically anything. literally pleading with you and anybody else who would hurt themselves to become like this; you have one life to live, and one body. don’t hurt it, please.
>>
>>10759301
Finally someone speaking some sense in this thread. Look after yourselves please <3
>>
>>10759197
>is it a sick behaviour?
Yes
>>
My advice to anyone looking to lose weight is to find what works for you. I believe most legit diets work, and the real reason they don't work for some people is that they are more psychologically difficult or not a good personality fit for that specific person, not because something is wrong with the diet or the person.

For example, lots of people like eating one meal a day or scheduled eating; personally it didn't work for me, I also hate counting calories, so I don't do that.
I like eating snacks so I eat whenever I feel like and stick to keto. I find it easier to avoid sugar than to limit it, but other people think limiting it is better, or they hate keto, or they prefer eating one meal a day - it's really whatever works for you.

Almost anything legit works, I think it's about finding what fits into your lifestyle and personality. The harder something is to maintain, the more likely you'll gain weight back, although there will always be an initial period of struggling. But in general, don't force yourself to do something that is completely out of line with your personality and lifestyle because someone else said it works great for them.
>>
>>10758360
Nayrt but my parents didn't know how to monitor that either. I thought it was normal as a kid.
>>
>>10759294
I do this all the time, too! Additionally, I hang whatever small piece I want to fit into outside of my closet, where I will see it right when I wake up. That way, I'm reminded of my goal every day and it helps to motivate.
>>
>>10758509
We have the same height, current weight and goal weight! Good luck on your journey nonny, really happy for you and your weight loss so far!

5'9, cw 145, gw 125
Mainly old school pieces, especially cute OPs with no shirring because those are so unforgiving.
>What is your diet?
I've been vegan for a while and am trying to eat as little refined sugar and processed foods as possible.
Walking and jogging mainly. Though I've started to take some dance and pilates classes.
>>
>>10759424
We are also similar in weight and height!

177cm, cw 150, gw 125. My new medication is prone to cause weight gain and bloating so I need to start really watching what I eat.

I don’t have problems fitting back shirred pieces, and partially shirred stuff fits once I adjust the straps. I’d like to try to get my hands on some Unshirred stuff and just fit into my blouses better.

>What is your diet?
Absolute dogshit. It’s hard to not emotionally eat as a coping mechanism

Right now I’m too ill to workout or do a lot, but hopefully when my medications get adjusted and I feel better I can get a little more active.
>>
>>10759425
I also forgot to mention that my starting weight was about 175 a year ago. So I’ve already lost a decent amount of weight
>>
>>10759197
Her cardigan is hanging off of her arms. That's not healthy or something to aspire to.
>>
I have observed that most itt are around the same height and weight range! I feel as though being on the tall side (169-180cm) makes fitting into lolita a lot more unforgiving than it is for women who are shorter.

t. 171 cm 63 kg
>>
>>10759547
sorry, my mind blipped. what I meant to say is that being in a normal or slightly overweight bmi range at a taller height makes lolita more difficult than on someone with a shorter/smaller frame with the same bmi/bf%.
>>
>>10758973
>I just don't feel hungry until I'm starving, then play catch up

don't do this anon, I think this is what contributed to my fatness too. I would think, "oh I haven't eaten all day. I guess I can eat that!" and I'd be going over my daily caloric intake.

what has been working for me - I took a few days/a week to track my daily eating habits and logged calories. from there I figured out a good daily caloric intake goal and bought a food scale and logged calories. I didn't do this forever - at one point I stopped tracking them daily as I learned portion sizes and learned how to listen to my body for when it's hungry or full. you also have to just get into the habit of telling yourself that even if you're hungry or you think you should eat, you just have to eat what you're hungry for, you don't need to catch up. maybe I didn't eat all day but I'll eat 1 regular portion of dinner, and that satiates me, and I'll just leave it at that for the night. maybe some smaller snacks if I'm hungry, but I think playing that game of catch up at the end of the day sets you up to start binge eating.
>>
CW 135
GW 120
Height 5'4 and the heaviest I ever got up to was 165, which I hated. I was on medication at the time that caused a ton of weight gain and it took constant struggle to fight it and get back down to 140 where I plateau'd for a while.
I got a really good deal on the Shanghai Doll OP. I don't love it or anything but I want it to fit me more comfortably in the waist and arms before I start collecting older AP and skirts since most of my AP collection right now is the more generously sized JSKs.
>What is your diet?
Less than 1000 calories a day, usually 500-800 during my work week and less than 1500 on my cheat day. No liquid calories besides cream for my cup of morning coffee. Cutting out beverages is what made me drop most of the weight so far.
My husband and I started playing tennis and badminton together during the panini. I like to play DDR and have a home setup with a metal step pad. I walk, too.
When I go out with friends to arcades we sometimes wear pieces that we wouldn't mind sweating in and we play DDR together, which is fun.
>>
>>10758350
>12 on 4chan
many such cases, its why "underage b&" was a thing
>>
>>10759547
How big are your measurements? I’m 173cm and 70kg and I have a 25” waist and fit pretty much everything; I don’t think I’ve bought something I can’t fit yet desu
>>
can someone do me a favor and post the picture of the girl that made a dumbbell kawaii
>>
current weight is 119 lbs and goal weight is 110, and I was 123 before getting my shit together a few weeks ago. I should probably go down to 100 or lower, but I don't want to set my expectations too high. I just want to look more trim
Also I am 4'10, so please take my current numbers with a grain of salt.
none in particular, because I'm so short I don't have much of a problem, although I'd like my skirts to fit more comfortably
>What is your diet?
awful, but it's gotten better. I live with my mother and we alternate cooking days- her meals tend to be less healthy than mine. I did stop eating dessert after every meal.
Does anyone else have a weird thing about working out at the gym? it's probably insecurity, but I hate ~being perceived~ at the gym. I swim instead, and go on a 2-3 mile walk every day.
Stupid, but I like painting my nails and pretending I'm a mermaid when doing laps. I also take pictures of the pretty flowers I see on my walks
>>
File: cgl.webm (2.85 MB, 900x506)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB WEBM
Sorry, I had to post it..
>>
>>10759937
I'm not even fat and I get it's a meme but damn imagine being this bothered.
>>
>>10759891
Nayrt but I'm 172 and 140 lbs and my waist is like 71, I'm trying to get back to my pre quarantine weight of 125 but even then my waist was still like 67. Some people are just wider.
>>
>>10759923
>Does anyone else have a weird thing about working out at the gym? it's probably insecurity, but I hate ~being perceived~ at the gym. I swim instead, and go on a 2-3 mile walk every day.
This is funny because I'm the opposite. I feel like at the gym nobody gives a shit about how you look and everyone's in ugly workout clothes, but I hate being perceived in workout clothes anywhere outside of the gym.
>>
Made it to my goal weight. I hover around 108-110 and now have muscle tone. I was 130 or so at my worst with no muscle. I let myself go when I got my first 'adult' job in the city because it was so easy to eat out all the time.

I have a small frame, so if I go any lower, it starts getting hard to find clothes and aren't too big on me. I had that issue a lot when I was younger and had to pin everything.
I fit into everything pretty well now. Before my clothes were getting tight and some skirts didn't fit anymore.
>What is your diet?
I don't have a specific diet per se. I made a combination of small changes. I try to limit eating out at work to 1x per week at most, as getting takeout food at work was my biggest issue before I think. And what I get is usually a healthier option. I also snack less by not having snacks in the house. It gets easier as your body gets used to not snacking all the time.

On the weekends, I'm pretty relaxed. I usually go to a nice restaurant with my significant other once a week. I let myself eat desserts too.
I don't like sports. I go to the gym 3x per week and do a combination of light strength training and cardio. I also walk to and from work everyday (total 40 minutes). I try to go on longer walks in the evenings and weekends too when the weather is nice.

When the gym was closed in the pandemic, I walked up the fire escape in my building 2x instead on those nights, which is 50 flights of stairs. If you live in an apartment building, its a cheap way to get a great workout.
I don't bother.
>>
>>10759954
I know but the implication is that this is how the poster feels about fatties.

Idk seems a bit much to me but I just hate interacting with other people so much idgaf what they look like or do I guess they're all equally annoying.
>>
File: mrrococo1 (1).jpg (21 KB, 400x200)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>10759892
I can't find the screencap of the deco version but it's from short film Mr Rococo
>>
>>10759892
Here, I made it just for you, anon
>>
>>10759923
>Does anyone else have a weird thing about working out at the gym? it's probably insecurity, but I hate ~being perceived~ at the gym. I swim instead, and go on a 2-3 mile walk every day.
Just buy a pair of adjustable dumbells and a pullup bar, you're 120. Its not like you're lifting heavy.
>>
>>10759923
>go on a 2-3 mile walk every day.
kek do people really still think that walking does anything *that* useful? maybe if you're old and arthritic (or incredibly obese that walking really means you're exerting yourself), but for a normal young person, it's considered pathetically little exercise. jog instead. you don't even have to jog fast. even jogging slow enough to breathe out your nose, you'll still get far more benefits in the same time that it would take for you to slowly walk 3 miles.
>>
>>10759965
>"I just hate interacting with other people"
>"they're all equally annoying"
>tries to unnecessarily start shit over an obvious meme on 4chan of all places
kek sure anon, *other* people are the annoying ones
>>
>>10760055
pullups are difficult for women no matter how little they weigh
>>
>>10760064
I already said I know it's a meme. Just can't imagine relating that hard to such an extreme sperg out just because someone doesn't feel as bad about themselves as I think they should.
>>
>>10760063
Yes it does, especially if you're walking at 8 mph without going into a full jog. Wear a headband, cos girl you'd be sweating like a horse after the 3rd mile.
>>
>>10758369
STFU and get in the suit.
>>
>>10760089
QTPie lolita couple!!!
>>
135 pounds/61 kg, goal weight 125/56kg at 5'7/170cm
Just things I have a bit better. Have some older pre 2010's cotton pieces from Baby and AP that I can fit, but I'd prefer to be a little more comfortable than they currently are (my waist is fine, it's just the bust)
>What is your diet?
OMAD, working good. Losing about 1 to 2 pounds every 2 weeks, which i think is a healthy rate.
I don't, I just do basic cardio.
I'm not unseelie_allure. Best I've got is a pink jump rope and sweatband.

Good luck to the rest of you!
>>
>>10760087
8 mph would be a fairly fast-paced run anon. just jog already and stop exaggerating like the clueless fattie you are
>>
>>10760074
no one is relating "that hard". it's a fucking meme you autist. it's funny precisely because it's over the top
>>
>>10760074
imagine being such a sperg you get pressed about a meme like this.
>>
>>10760063
nayrt but I'm not tryna kill my joints with running. Seems anon has the same idea since she swims, which is wayyyy better for your joints and muscles.
>>
>>10758369
Give benis and quit losing weight, you're already thin
>>
>>10758238
What dress is that?
>>
>>10760279
Velveteen Collar JSK by Meta
>AHHAP
>>
>>10760063
at that bmi walking 3 miles will guarantee weight loss if you actually do it every day, don’t eat like shit, and don’t exaggerate about it which op is probably doing
>>
>>10760087
Are you seriously larping about exercising? 8 mph is a brisk running speed.
>>
I’m 165cm and I’ve put on a lot of weight over the course of the pandemic. Used to weight 52kg but now I’m sitting at 67kg. A lot of my pieces are old MM and VM and at the moment only half of my wardrobe fits. My diet is fine and I actively travel everyday (mix of walking and cycling) but I think I might need to exercise more for the weight to shift. It probably doesn’t help that I’m also now 27 and my metabolism is probably starting to slow down.
I’ve started Ring Fit Adventure to help motivate me into exercising and I’m enjoying it so far. I’m not so worried about getting back down to my original weight quickly or drastically, if I do it slowly with sustainable lifestyle changes then hopefully it should be easier to keep the weight off again in future.
>>
>>10760283
why are you acting like 119lbs is morbidly obese? she has a bmi of 24.9, which is still within the normal weight range
>>
>>10760283
if weight loss is the goal, there's no reason to walk instead of jog if you're only 119 lbs and otherwise healthy. jogging is better in literally every way, and you can go a farther distance in the same amount of time.

really, you could lose weight sitting on your ass all day if you just eat less, but exercise is good for you beyond weight loss.
>>
>>10760369
The metabolism slowing down thing is largely a myth, it slows down waaay slower than people think
>>
>>10760388
jogging outdoors is terrible for you. i
>>
>>10758849
Build muscle and lose a small amount of weight to get smaller in a healthier way; you’re aiming for an unhealthy weight for your height and a 27” waist on a western woman is already small. It’s not tiny but you’re not super short and in comparison to your bust; it is. I see you’re trying to avoid ED behaviour but aiming for a 63cm waist at your height with a western frame will likely lead to one. I was like you and saw my 26” as huge and almost
Died trying to achieve a 23”
>>
>Hw 235ish
>Cw: 150ish
>Gw: 125lbs

Slow and steady over 2+ years with a ton of ups and downs. I take breaks and focus on maintenance for periods of time to keep my metabolism going a little quicker and to help maintain my loss + avoid heaps of loose skin.
I’m starting up my next phase of loss and am resuming OMAD.

85 down, 25 to go! Wish me luck anons :)
>>
>>10760388
Running and jogging outdoors fucks up your knees nonny. What other piss poor fitness advice do you shill?
>>
>>10759587
>Less than 1000 calories a day, usually 500-800 during my work week and less than 1500 on my cheat day
Really wouldn't recommend this for sustainable weight loss, although it's often a good kickstart for the first couple of weeks, if you keep going like this you will plateau and be like "wtf I'm eating nothing why am I not losing weight" because your body is like hell no we starving. I've done it before, and although the numbers on the scale go down fast it's not great for your health (terrible for bone density and long term muscle mass/body composition) in the long term to be this restricted. It would be better to add some bodyweight strength training, fuel properly on days you exercise, and eat after exercise for recovery so you don't end up just becoming skinnyfat and consuming all your muscle
>>
Start 123lb
Currently 116lb / 5'2"
Goal is 110lb or to remain the same weight with a smaller waist/more strength and fitness

Old school skirts. Currently my waist is 67cm and for best comfort it needs to be more like 63-65cm. Annoyingly, I put weight on around my abdomen so it's quite unhealthy

>What is your diet?
Because I'm training for a trail run and hoping to do either a multi-sport event later this year, I'm following female-specific sports nutrition guidelines and actually lost the first 8lb that way since the start of the year. My weight loss has been slow but I am a lot stronger.

I work on a baseline calorie intake should be 40kcal/kg body weight when exercising and down to 26kcal/kg (based on my goal weight) if I'm just working all day. In general I try to go for minimally processed ‘real’ food, enough fibre (25g/day), and work out macros per kg as below.

Protein: 1.6-2.3g/kg/day
Carbs: In general, 3-4g/kg/day. For minimal exercise days only 2.5g/kg, for days with more than 2hrs of high-intensity exercise up to 6g/kg.
Fat: 1.2g/kg/day
Fibre: 25g/day

Currently mostly doing running but also want to go back to aerials, start bouldering and learn some acrobatics.

Ha, no.
>>
started 120kg
at 75kg currently, goal is realistically 62kg but if i can maintain 55 without being miserable i'll shoot for that
actually just want to be thin enough to cosplay without getting in a cringe comp
just eating 1500 calories most days
swimming and cycling
>>
>>10760434
Cycle instead
>>
>>10760471
Finally someone else with normal goals
>>
>>10758789
My gf is around where you are at. Height and weight wise. I've been trying to push her to keep going but she seems happy where she's at. It seems pretty tough to regulate weight at that height
>>
>>10760556
>push her to keep going
Maybe don't?
>>
>>10760623
Sorry I thought that was implied but I suck at English. As soon as she said she's happy, I'm happy.
>>
Is it possible to lose 15lbs in a month? Asking for a friend
>>
File: fnrs.png (1.06 MB, 835x881)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>10758238
>>What is current weight? What is your weight goal?
i'm 176cm and currently 115~120lbs (52-54kg). i used to be around 60kg probably 8-9 months ago. im not too too worried about numbers at this point but i'd like smaller thighs and a few cm off my waist/hips

>>What piece you want to fit into?
no shirring old AP (i can do this with OPs usually but skirts tend to be snug unless i haven't eaten at all) & moitie. my waist is currently sitting around 62~63cm but id like to get to something like 58... so maybe i'll try waist training or something...

>>What is your diet?
(mostly) vegetarian, im autistic af about food so i just eat what my brain lets me eat without going full meltdown. i drink almost always water and my cals usually sit around 900~1200 depending on the day.

>>What kind of sports do you prefer?
im a little too much of a bumbling idiot to do sports but i love running and HIIT workouts

>>Advice on how to lolitafy it?
i've been thinking about buying some t-shirts from indie lolita brands that i know won't work as cutsews to wear them as kawaii gymwear. plus i always reward myself for big milestones with something from CC or LM (e.g when i hit 115, i got a dream piece of mine)

good luck nonnies, remember not to boredom eat!
>>
>>10760657
You could but I would imagine it wouldn't be healthy. I'd imagine if you extremely cut calories work out a ton and drink no water you could do it. But yeah you would be completely dehydrated and not feeling very good
>>
>>10759923
How did you get swimming, anon? Did you join a club? I’ve been thinking of doing the same thing since I also have gym anxiety.
>>
>>10760657
no. even if you went full on anorexic for a whole month, that wouldn't happen and you'd be put in the hospital. 1-2 lbs per week is the healthy amount to lose
>>
>>10760657
I think it gets more likely if you're eating a decent amount now. But a decently big part of your weight loss will just be that your stomach is emptied from eating so little, so not a real loss.
If your food intake is already small, it becomes much less likely that you'll be able to do it.
>>
>>10758377
How in the absolute fuck are you 112 at 5'7? I'm the same height and can barely get under 140
>>
>>10760789
They basically have a restrictive eating disorder, they sound kinda ARFID-y rather than full anorexia though.
>>
>>10760795
Oh. That's sad :(

>>10758238
Anyways I stopped lifting and put on about 15lbs in 2021. Sitting at 156 right now and not happy about it. Goal is 135 and stronk
>>
>>10760789
Nta but I’m 5’ 9” at around 117 pounds. I want to put on more weight because I feel cold all the time. It’s hard to do so because of my medication affecting how much I can eat. I hate it.
>>
>>10760795
Yeah I’m 5’7, and usually sit around 110, and my lowest was 98. I don’t have anorexia, I have an ARFID type of thing mostly due to autismo related aversion to food textures.
>>
File: Cl2JFc-VYAAxO3N.jpg (79 KB, 564x846)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
I am 171 cm tall and at my thinnest my weight was 48kg, my waist was 65cm and I was still struggling to fit into unshirred MM and some oldschool pieces because of the shoulder, the ribcage and my long spaghetti arms. I received a lot of praise online for my pictures at that time, but in reality I was close to dying. At some point I started losing my hair and my gums felt loose and I freaked out and realized I had to change my lifestyle and diet immediately. I had some serious heath issues for a while from malnutrition and being underweight and it took me almost 2 years to recover.

I currently weight 63kg, waist being 76cm. Those are not great stats but I am nowhere being fat, I look more like pic related and am happy with that now. I accepted that I won't fit into most classic and oldschool stuff again and am eyeing with Physical Drop and Jane Marple now as replacement. Sry for blogpost btw.
>>
>waist down from 67 cm to 63 cm in a month or two from watching my food intake
nice. i want to maintain this and get down to around 60 cm eventually, but i’m pretty happy. i don’t have a scale so i just measure my waist every morning to see what happens, which might be stupid but it keeps me motivated because i only care about that measurement.

what works for me:
>food on small plates
>stopping when i’m not hungry anymore vs when i’m full. get rid of that mental need to clear a plate, just box it up for later
>eating 3 square a day, but quartering my previous carb intake and increasing veggies to still fill me up
>drinking tea to curb sweet cravings; drinking hot tea in general to keep my stomach somewhat full
>indulging reasonably, e.g. a square or two of chocolate if fruit and tea aren’t enough to curb my sweet tooth
>homecooked meals with minimal processed food

i also just really fucking like vegetables and found that a lightly salted green bell pepper is just as satisfying and cronchy as, say, chips as a snack. and one whole bell pepper is like 30 cal. i really love food so i’m glad i’ve been able to cut a little weight while still eating what i please.
>>
>>10760801
>>10760802
Must be nice
>>
>>10760817
thank you for the inspo to try and stay at a healthy weight...I don't think I can handle the feeling of my teeth being loose, I'm gonna try and up my calories this week, thanks nonny.
>>
>>10760399
No it fucking isn't. People who run distance statistically have much better mobility in old age than people who don't. Stop coping fatty
>>
>>10760434
It literally strengthens them, retard. What other myths do you use to cope about your obesity? M

https://www.health.harvard.edu/healthbeat/will-continuing-to-run-make-my-knees-wear-out-faster
>>
>>10760864
>>10760866
they're talking about running outside. concrete sidewalks and asphalt have higher impact force which leads to more injuries and too much strain over time.
>>
>>10760868
https://www.painscience.com/articles/running-on-pavement-is-risky.php

https://www.outsideonline.com/health/running/best-running-surface-your-knees/

Nope, no evidence for that. Also, where the fuck do you think professional runners go running? Unless you're in Kenya, it's not going to be only on dirt. If you're that scared just use a track. It'll just be extremely boring but you'll have less reason to bitch and moan
>>
>>10760875
tracks aren't made of asphalt, dumbass. also those links are outdated.
>>
>>10760729
I'll say I'm in a pretty lucky position- my uni has a gym that's free for students, and offers a discounted alumni rate after I eventually graduate. Prior to that I bought a swim pass a pool local to where I lived, something like $6 a swim but $75 for 15 or something. And the plus is that it's mostly old white women who go to the pool, so no need to feel as self-conscious haha
>>
>>10760844
You're welcome. If you are worried about deficiencies I recommend getting your vitamin levels checked. Everyone ITT who aims to lose weight should do this desu. Some more symptons I had before it got worse: non stop tiredness, feeling cold all the time, itchy and dry skin, concentration issues, depression, chronic pain and inflammation in parts of my body. You don't even want it to get so far where you lose hair or teeth.
>>
>>10760830
Are you stupid? Can you not read? I want to gain weight retard. I look sickly and am cold day in and day out. How is that nice?
>>
>>10760888
I've been experiencing all the symptoms you just listed for years and I'm at a normal weight... Am I fucked?
>>
>>10760876
Exactly, that's why I'm saying run on one you fucking idiot. all that fat is ruining your brain
>>
>>10761023
just eat more 4head
>>
>>10761025
Get your vitamin levels checked. Sometimes you can be deficient even due to non-weight/diet related reasons. Sometimes our bodies just suck at making or managing a certin vitamin or mineral so you need to get it a different way, or you might have an underlying health condition unrelated to weight.

Sometimes though our bodies are just weird and don't work at 100%.
>>
>>10761023
If you can manage liquid textures better, supplement drinks after meals are kinda boring but helpful.
>>
>>10760888
Be aware that sometimes a lot of deficiencies may not show up in bloodwork. Sometimes the amount in your blood is fine, but there's something going on in the cells. So it can be incredibly hard to read.

- Vegans tend to be very deficient in B12.
- You can be really deficient in B12 and other B-vitamins if you've been on a standard western diet that's high in grains. This can deplete it a lot.
- Use a good electrolyte powder and add salt to it, especially if you are cooking at home and not consuming a diet high in added salt. Water alone doesn't cut it. (I ended up in the emergency room with dizziness, loss of concentration, fatigue. Was actually very dehydrated. But my skin was returning to normal when pulled. I thought I was drinking enough but my electroyltes were extremely low.
- If you changed your diet recently, it can take a few weeks to months for your body to adapt.
- A lot of veggies / leafy greens are lower in vitamins and minerals because of soil depletion. You might be consuming "enough" but not getting it. You could also have absortion issues, especially if you were on a shit diet. You might need to take a high quality multi-vitamin.

/autistic micronutrient infodump.
>>
>>10760830
It’s awful. I’ve had to be hospitalised because of it a few times. Aim for a healthy weight, being underweight you are always tired and frail feeling.
>>
>>10761356
Nah, you can be underweight and healthy. I'm 5'7 and 102lbs because of my fast metabolism and it gives me 0 issues.
>>
>>10761326
Agreed, nutritional quality of food becomes more important with a restricted diet (whether it's for ARFID-anon or people who are vegan or people with lots of allergies...) and it can be a lot harder to get trace minerals due to that. I think in that context a good daily multivitamin is helpful, and your body can usually pee out the extra for water soluble vitamins like B and C - it's the fat soluble ones like A and D that are slightly riskier if you take them in big amounts, although we are all probably deficient in D after winter especially if you're just wfh and not going outside.
>>
>>10761427
likely looks disgusting tho. you must be a skelly at that point
>>
>>10758893
Where do you buy your work out clothes from?
>>
>280
>goal of 100
>in a wheelchair
I'm big fucked
>>
>>10761530
cope. u must be oblivious to most japanese models bmi kek
>>
>>10758238
I'm 149 cm, was ~45 kg now im 40 kg. Ate a lot of salads and protein, started working out and walking more. I wanted some skirts & otks to fit me more comfortably and now they do! Shame a lot of other things are big on me now (rings, wristcuffs, short sleeve blouses gape).
I've never liked sports, and it you want to lolitafy it, I use cute small bowls and plates and that helps woth portion control.
>>
>>10761876
Weight loss is mostly your eating and drinking habits anon, it may be harder to get more physically active or build lean muscle but you can totally make positive changes and make it work!
>>
Currently 5’10 and ~150. It was all fat but it’s turned into just straight muscle now and it’s really making me want to cosplay again.
>>
>>10758789
same height and goal weight nearly
>>
>>10761987
Do you have pics of 45? At 50 trying to get down to 45, same height and curious what it'd look like.
>>
>What is current weight?
Not even sure, most likely around 180lbs. Depression + medication and I'm back to my highest weight in less than 2 years.
>What is your weight goal?
My goal is flexible at 120-130lbs, it's what I felt comfortable at a year and a half ago. At this point in my life, having been both an ana-chan and a fatty, I just want to feel comfortable in my body. Really want to fix my relationship with food and finally get fit. Not sure how I'll do that, since most muscle-building physical activity is off limits for me, but I'll find a way.
All of my unshirred old school, measurements for most pieces are around 85cm for bust and 65cm waist.
>What is your diet?
Currently horrible, trying to get used to tracking my calories again. Going to start off with 1200 a day, and see if I can go down to 1000 and alternate. Right now I'm attempting to carefully wean myself off my comfort foods, so it's easier to deal with cravings and I don't begin binge-eating.
If walking was a sport, I'd name that. I used to love swimming, but there's no way I'll ever wear a swimsuit again, ever. Not with this body.
Hard to say when you feel like a cartoon caricature of a fat person, but a cute water bottle and workout gear are nice to have.
>>
>>10761962
Japanese and East Asians look less emaciated at unhealthy BMIs due to the collagen layer under their skin. It's also why they look fatter with just a little excess weight.
>>
>>10762281
chinese don't have that.
>>
>>10762281
>collagen layer under their skin
Someone doesn't know how collagen works
>>
>>10761962
japanese models aren’t the same as huge hulking 5”7 westerners
>>
>>10762341
Excuse me Doctor, "epidermis" you pedantic cunt
>>
>>10758238
having eating disorders isn't normal btw go outside
>>
>>10762345
Seething dwarf woman
>>
>>10762352
the fashion is designed and worn by petite japanese women not giant westerners.
>>
>>10762407
Then why do I look so good in it.
>>
>>10762407
What’s it like not being able to reach anything??
>>
>>10762407
you talk as if japanese women chose to be short lmfao. do you want me to cut my legs off, nonnie?
>>
>>10762345
>hulking
>5'7
Womanlets furious
>>
>>10762407
>fat and short Japanese women
fixed it for you
>>
>>10762345
>5’ 7
>hulking
Holy shit anon are you 4’ 8 or sth?
>>
>>10762562
5'7 is above average or the line between average and petite model height.
>>
>5'1"
>cw 127lbs
>gw 105lbs

Currently just cutting calories. I kept yo-yoing from 130s-40s when I kept doing stupid fad diets but I'm just keeping the cals low and it's working. I eat at maintenance 1-2 days a week as well in the hopes it keeps my BMR in check (and it's something to look forward to). I don't consider them cheat days because I still track what I eat, and never eat above maintenance. It feels good being back in the 120s again. Plan is to keep tracking even when I reach my goal so I won't yo-yo again.
I'm boring and my inspo is Misako.
>>
>>10762563
3 inches above the US average is hardly "hulking"
>>
I’m going to transition and take over your space
>>
>>10762662
Misako is good inspo, she's slender but looks healthy and her body doesn't seem unattainable
>>
I've always been a little overweight, but made the effort to cut back on calories when I switched colleges.

5'9
Started last school year around ~210-215 and have gotten down to around ~170-175. Goal weight is to find a setting weight of around 135 to then rebuild my wardrobe. Though it feels nice to shrink out of XL and L, it is annoying having to hold off dumping money into clothes that I'll shrink out of within a month and a half.
>>
>>10762243
Do not eat under 1200 until youre smaller or itll bite you in the ass and youll end up gaining more weight or an ED, run your stats through a tdee calculator, you need to make it as easy for yourself as possible, not as hard
if you loose too quickly youll get a lot of loose skin that can only really be fixed with surgery amongst other issues.
>>
>>10763168
If your height is shorter amd you aren't very active or atheletic then you can eat a bit less than 1200 but no less than 1000 and be fine due to having a low BMR at that size. Depends on your height.

I used to calculate what my BMR would be at my desired goal weight and activity levels, and then eat calories and exercise an amount that fit that level and it worked well. Got from 180 to 130. That way I'm used to eating the number of calories I need to maintain the weight I want the whole time and my body slowly adjusts.

People exaggerate metabolic damage, it is rare if not actually ana or starving for a long time and most metabolic damage that people who are ana experience actually reverts back to relatively normal pretty quickly with healthy habits. Simple reasonable levels of calorie reduction is not going to fuck up your metabolism especially if you start from being very overweight.
>>
>>10763168
Also sameposting to add: loose skin is not connected to the speed of your weight loss, age, genetics, health, skin elasticity, and how big you were to start are all factors as well as where your body carried the fat.
>>
>>10763185
Hmm I stand corrected
>>
Currently 130 and 5'2, trying to get down to 115 and currently actively losing weight. Highest was 150. I'm built pretty dense, my waist is already down to 26" and i can fit unshirred pieces, so my real goal is just to cut the tiniest old school pieces because why not. I work out and i technically count calories, however i still lose even when above my supposed BMR according to online calculators so the calories don't rule me. I usually get between 1500-1700 calories a day and am pretty active after work. Mostly though, i try to max out my nutrients on cronometer because my ultimate goal is optimal health
>>
>>10763296
I wonder why short women have goals of hath and fitness and taller ones are borderline or actual ED and so hyperfixated on numbers.

Is it because bigger framed girls are more insecure as far as size and fitting brand? As a fellow short gull I have just been looking at posts in this thread and it seems the taller anons that aren't just aspies with food aversion are really stuck on hitting borderline unhealthy low numbers on their weight just to fit lolita and I don't get it?

I'm into working out and fitness and heth as well over a specific weight. Of course I like fitting lolita pieces but it's not the end all be all of my body goals.
>>
>>10763321
Because that’s the only way I can get stuff to fit my broad shoulders and wide ass rib cage.

Short girls can fit in to brand easily, even if they’re fat. I weigh less than most of the shorties but since my frame is taller and bigger, things don’t fit as easily.
>>
>>10763321
It's a numbers game when it comes to fitting brand. Often taller people have proportionally larger frames, so to get to a 25-26" waist they tend to be more underweight for height. If you look on modelling agency websites where the measurements would squeeze you into old Moitie (bust 82ish/waist under 66), the models are often 170ish cm but not very much over 50kg.
>>
>>10758238
Gulls, how do you avoid ED-behaviors, triggers, or mentalities when trying to lose weight? I've always felt on the cusp of poor mental health regarding my self-image and have embraced just trying to love my body the way it is and enjoying food, but I'm at the point where I'm leaning into the overweight category. I'm trying to see it through the perspective of maintaining a healthy body vs. a skinny body, but idk. I'm struggling to even think about how to approach the problem without putting myself into a mental pit of despair. I think I've just been avoiding the topic as until now that I can't ignore it.
>>
>>10763168
Thanks for the reminder! I'll try not to restrict too much to start with, but the urge to cut down what I eat significantly and lose a lot of weight right away is strong. I just feel so shitty at my current weight and can't wait to get slimmer. Also, I already have loose skin - went from 130 to 209 and down to 83 in the span of like 2 years. Clearly, I'm still in an ED mindset, but I desperately want to fix that, so history doesn't repeat itself at the very least. After that I'll consider surgery.
>>
>>10763444
Do you exercise? Adopt healthy habits, go for regular walks and focus on intuitive eating.
>>
>>10763444
I avoid looking at numbers completely because I used to have an ED. My goal right now is to work on getting a healthy body that I can feel proud in (doesn’t necessarily mean super skinny). It’s also not all about losing weight. Do skincare, do yoga, take vitamins, stay hydrated, and take care of yourself mentally. Going on this journey doesn’t mean you have to stop enjoying food. I recommend looking at it like “What can I eat instead of this that will make my body feel good? What can I add to make my meal more nutritional?”. You have to retrain your brain in order to not think like an anachan. I thought all of this was BS before I started this lifestyle but it has helped me tremendously and I’m losing weight in a healthy way. Take care of yourself and everything else will fall into place.
>>
File: mob running.gif (3.12 MB, 498x280)
3.12 MB
3.12 MB GIF
>>10763559
Not at all. I've been out of work since January thanks to a dmv-level paperwork lag, so I've been leading a sedentary life for a while. At least when I was working / going to school, the commuting and 8-hours on my feet gave me regular exercise. I guess that's the root of the problem. I hate walking and running through. I look like pic related when I do it thanks to my shitty knees and untrained lungs. After reading another anon above mention swimming I'm half-considering that, but fuck it's hard to motivate oneself to literally jump into the cold. I've never taken a fitness class or signed up for a gym before because I had enough exercise integrated into my daily life was always in the average weight range until covid. This is strange and new. Thank you for the tips, anon. I appreciate your genuine answer.

>Adopt healthy habits
Are you referring to the intuitive eating and regular walks or something else?
>>
File: crying cat.jpg (35 KB, 441x421)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>10763580
I have to avoid numbers too. It's like a floodgate once I start and it won't stop until I'm properly miserable with all of the foods I do or don't put in my mouth. I think letting go of the food I love has definitely been the biggest challenge in wanting to change. Hearing that I don't have to do that from you and the other anon completely is tremendously helpful in combating that mental hurdle. Thank you for the tips. I wish you luck on your journey too.
>>
>>10763330
I don’t get this. I’m 5’2, around 135/140 and I struggle. I have a thick waist (29”) and a big chest and it’s hard.
>>
>>10763584
> I hate walking and running

I can’t walk or run as exercise because I have shitty lungs and it frankly sounds boring. I found that yoga and swimming are pretty well rounded forms of exercise that are easy on your lungs and joints. Try watching videos and practicing at home until you feel comfy signing up for group classes. You don’t have to jump right in, it can be a gradual transition.

>>10763587
> I think letting go of the food I love has definitely been the biggest challenge in wanting to change

I was really scared of this too since unhealthy food became a comfort for me after starving myself for so long. It’s all about finding a balance imo. Only things I don’t ever eat/drink are red meat, soda, or juice that isn’t fresh because they don’t make me feel good. Best tip I can give is to pay attention to how your body responds to the food you eat and adapt from there.

Thank you for the good luck wishes <3
>>
>>10763476
Absolutely understandable, I feel the exact same way and I think everyone wants to be done with it ASAP
But at the beginning the weight will come off quickly anyhow if you focus on healthier habits that you personally actually enjoy. Therapy isnt a bad idea if youre seeking to change your mental and don't feel like youre able to do it personally yourself.
I urge you to go swimming if that's something you truly enjoy and are able to get over your own fears. Doing a sport you love will give you a healthier outlet for working on yourself, hypothetically help with ED like behaviours and signifying to yourself that this is about health and sustainability provided you dont get obsessive
Last thing I recommended is gwtting involved in a weightloss community that doesnt indulge in ED shit, reddit's loseit discord is actually pretty good if you dont mind reddit.
>>
H: 5'3"
SW: 200lbs
CW: 165
GW: 95-105

not one in particular, but I want to be able to fit into more of my wardrobe in general and be healthier overall

>What is your diet?
about 1100cals. protein smoothie for breakfast, salad for lunch, protein + rice/veg for dinner. I need to be a bit stricter in tracking

walking, strength training

cute workout gear
>>
>>10758369
Just take up running and count your calories. That’s how I lost like 40 pounds. Im 5’11 171 right now, I used to be 165 but got up to175 during this latest semester. Now that I have more free time again to run and track what I eat I’m getting to a better weight. Also running is just good for you in general. That applies to the women here as well Ofc, people really over complicate losing weight for some reason.
>>
just started vyvanse it's over for you bitches
>>
>>10758620
What's the ideal routine to get strength but not look like an ogre in a dress?
>>
>>10763604
I'm so glad I'm not alone in that feeling. Yoga and swimming worked well for me too when I was in high school, so I guess it's just time to get back on the horse. Thanks for your compassion, anon, truly.
>>
>>10763757
Congrats!! Utilize the effects while you can it will tamper off after around 5-6 months.
>>
>>10763757
Fuck I want to so bad but getting a psych to test me for ADHD as an adult woman is tough. I'm also probably an aspie too.
>>
>>10763758
Bodyweight based strength training, obviously with exercises that target all muscle groups. There's a million programs out there, some of which combine a more HIIT/cardio focus (think P90X and similar) and others that are more purely strength and skill based (people who want to achieve things like a handstand pushup)

Because in general women don't build muscle bulk as quickly as men, body weight alone is very unlikely to make you hulk. If you don't watch your diet though, building muscle under fat can make you look bigger.
>>
>>10763784
people keep saying this but i do not understand it. i did not need a professional diagnosis to receive the ADHD medication that i needed. i was 18, walked in, and told the psychiatrist in our first meeting that i have adhd, told her my symptoms and boom i got my prescription. however, this was a few years ago so i am not sure where things are at now.
>>
>>10763799
Maybe I should try that then instead of testing for it. The last time I tried signing up just to be tested the intake doctor accused me of drug seeking behavior and told me I should look into anxiety meds for some reason even though all my symptoms are directly in line with ADHD in adult women and it runs in my family.
>>
>>10763808
You'll immediately know if you have ADHD the first time you try a dexi, you're either going to respond to the 10 unread messages that's been sitting there or you are going to feel like you just did 5 lines of speed. It's not drug seeking behaviour if you don't actually get high from it.
>>
>>10764302
That’s not how that works. Adhd doesn’t control how your body metabolizes substances. If you have low tolerance for stimulants, even if you have adhd, you’ll feel the effects. With that being said, it definitely will help you focus better on tasks, but that is something everyone experiences with stimulants. Hence why people misuse it for academics. Dosage is key, and all doctors will agree on that.
>>
I was reading through Alice Kobayashi's Facebook posts, and found one where she says even she can't fit the Moitie pieces she designed anymore. She's petite and still relatively slender, that made me feel so much better about not fitting in old school Moitie yet.
>>
>>10764382
Depends on how old you are; she's like 50 now and even when skinny your midsection gets a lot larger when you're older like that, typically for hormonal reasons; unless you really work to keep it small. If you're a teen or in your 20's i wouldn't feel that much better knowing I'm in the same boat as an old woman.
>>
>>10763584
Healthy habits as in trying to stop when full and recognising you don't need do finish your plate, standing or walking when doing a task that enables It (I walk when I listen to podcasts instead of sitting at my pc) and anything else you can think that may be small but will make a difference when accumulated with all the other changes.
>>
>>10764720
Thanks for trying to make me feel worse. She's not just slender, but also much more petite and narrow-boned than I am, regardless of her age. If you take one look at old Moitie measurements, someone like me would need to be extremely underweight and actively starving themselves to fit into it.
>>
>>10763588
You sound like you just have a stocky body type. On average short girls have smaller frames and tall girls have wider ones, but sometimes you can still have a big frame when short and a small one when tall. I'm lucky in that I have a small frame despite being tall. >>10763588
>>
>>10764724
It's not me trying to make you feel worse, it's just I'd much rather focus on being western and having a larger body type than to compare myself to a 50yo woman; because almost all of them aren't the size they were in their 20s.
>>
>>10764726
I worded this bad - I mean I would make myself feel better by acknowledging that I am not a tiny framed Japanese lady and that it's okay over making myself feel better over the fact that a 50+ year old isn't the size they were as a teen/young woman.
>>
>>10764726
>>10764727
I mean, you're not wrong, but I wasn't really thinking of it that way. It just felt good to read that I'm not the only one struggling to fit those tiny pieces I desperately want to wear in the moment. And it wasn't coming from an obviously fat person, so it felt more relatable to me.
>>
>>10764729
I get that now! I hope you get to your goal soon and that you won't push yourself to fit something in dangerous ways if they still dont, bc your health is more important. There's no shame in getting things altered if you aren't a 500lb fatty Chan Frankensteining 4 dresses together either! Just do and wear what makes you happy nonny :)
>>
>>10763604
>I can’t walk or run as exercise because I have shitty lungs and it frankly sounds boring.
I mean you can. It's just gonna suck. You could try bicycles though if you really don't feel comfortable with it. I used to run a decent amount, then caught covid and it fucked me up pretty bad. Bicycling helped until I could get into running again recently. My times are still worse than they were before, but it is definitely possible, unless your doctor says it'll kill you or something.
>>
>>10763757
Just started adderall a few weeks ago, hoping I can actually get shit done and also tamper my depression eating.
>>
Feel like I've hit a brick wall now that I'm 5kg from GW, I was going decently well this year and signed up for some diet comps but for some reason, the moment I hit 50 I just started struggling so much with consistency in diet despite walking 10k a day and my weoght hasn't gone down in two months. Driving me fucking crazy and I don't know why the sudden change or how to fix it. Feels like my diet has gotten shittier maybe while still trying to calorie count.
I have to loose 1.5kgs in 9 days for my diet comp in order to not loose money and I'm freaking out on how to make shit work. (Not a lot for most people but thats nearly 2% of my body weight or eating like 700kc a day before excercise)
Honestly feel worn down and don't really have faith in myself anymore.
>>
>>10759891
I'm 166 cm and 54 kg, my measurements are 32-27-38. I think you probably just have great genetics.
I hit my GW this week, SW 67 kg. Took me around two years because I did this very slowly on purpose.
The more important goal I've achieved though is that I've gone from over 30% body fat to 23%. Feelsgoodman
>>
>>10765131
Your body has adapted to the walking, do HIIT or swim or something completely different and it'll get you off that plateau. Also, if you just need to hit a certain number for the competition, you can probably do a water cut like fighters do. It sucks, but it's possible.
https://8limbsus.com/muay-thai-fighting/cutting-water-weight-for-muay-thaimy-experience-and-plan
>>
>>10764722
Ah, okay. Thank you for clarifying! I'll add that to my list of changes.
>>

5'5'' (165cm), 190lbs. Inverted triangle and skinny-fat. Don't want to lose weight as such, just get waist down from 27inches to 25inches.

>What piece you want to fit into

I want to be able to fit into more oldschool lolita clothing and wear a standard Japanese 'M' without it feeling too tight.

>What is your diet?

I aim to eat balanced, healthy meals most days. I still have the odd treat. I consume around 1500 calories per day. I'm not losing any weight.

I have long term health conditions so really the only exercises I can do are swimming, very short walks, and gentle floor stretches.

I like to focus on the kind of pieces I'd like to wear to help motivate me. Rather than completely restrict myself, as long as it doesn't push my daily calories way over, it can be fun to bake, make cute deserts, or go to pretty cafes and order something small as a treat.

I was always skinny as a kid, then very slim as a young adult. I almost took for granted being able to fit most lolita clothing. It was a bit of a shock when I started to find certain clothing wasn't fitting as it used to, then I realised I had gone up a dress size and my waist was two inches wider. I went on a 800 calorie diet, lost the weight, then put it all back on in a matter of weeks once returning to my norm. I'm kinda frustrated and don't feel quite like myself any more.
>>
>>10765195
I should mention I do running as well for the same distance, do you have any further information on your body adapting to walking /running? Like how many calories it'd downscale by ? And thank you for the resource
>>
>>10758763
I ended up gaining 4lbs a week after posting this and had enough! I'm on week 3 now and I've lost 7lbs. 194 to 187. Eating 1500 calories or a bit less a day, watching sugar, taking fiber supplements, walking 1 mile when I can, and intermittent fasting. It's only 7lbs but I look and feel better already. Going to keep going strong!
>>
Just wanted to remind you all, no matter what your weight loss goals, fruits and vegetables are so low in calories so never underestimate their power in your diet! If hungry, fruits and vegetables can really help you stay in deficit. It's boring, but real
>>
>>10765611
This is true. The diet I'm on is supposed to be 50% if not more fruit and vegetable consumption a day, as opposed to other diets that limit fruit and/or suggest small portions of these. Since changing to this I've lost weight! It also lets you eat more during the day because the calories are so low, so if you have an appetite it's helpful.
>>
>>10765439
No, mainly because it's very different for everyone (basically, you adapt to the movements and get more efficient + usually build some muscle), and I wouldn't recommend going to starvation level calories. If you wanted to keep things focussed on running, I would recommend adding in drills like skipping, high knees etc, or doing fartleks/sprint intervals.
>>
File: w-62787-00_1080x.jpg (65 KB, 700x700)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
I'm 136lbs right now and want to get down to 110-115 again, at 5'5. Lolita just looked a lot nicer on me at that weight, also I have big boobs and many of my dresses are stretching at the bust rn when previously they fit perfectly. Also I have this MILK dress (picrel) I can't zip up anymore and want to fit into again.
>>
was ~190lbs, had a health issue pop up that took about 4 years to finally get a handle on, was about 130 to start with. i’m 5’7 for reference.

measurements about 6 months ago were 38-32-44, and after working hard, i have finally managed to get down to 36-29-40. i don’t keep track of my actual weight as much as my measurements, but i think i’m around 150 now? i have always been skinny, and having my metabolism medically get fucked was really hard on my mental health. its done wonders to get my waist back under 30 inches again!

my goal is to hopefully get my waist somewhere around 27 inches, and getting my hips back in the 38 range lol. i have a long torso, so most j fashion hits higher on my waist; getting my waist down will hopefully help dresses feel just a little more comfortable.

currently, i am biking at least every other day, walking an average of 5k-10k steps a day, eating around 1500 calories, and trying to do strength training for my arms. does anyone have any good recommendations for arm workouts to slim my upper arms?
>>
I am 1.75 and 57kg. I always felt like I have the privilege to blind shop when it comes to fitting but there's this one time I received a VM jacket and it was too tight in the arms. I felt awful and there's basically nothing I can do. I don't want to be smaller and so far I thought I could fit anything.
Still can't wear that piece and it sits in my closet for years. Sorry I needed to vent
>>
>>10765954
>recommendations for arm workouts to slim my upper arms?

It's not possible to target weight loss in a specific area. You lose how you lose from where you lose. The only thing you can target is muscle building.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.