[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 32 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

recommended hentai-esque cosplays?
It's not for ecchi con (can't afford the trip) but friends are hosting a hentai cosplay party, and I wanna be sure I build something for the themee

Currently thinking about: "Let me solo her" Elden Ring

But It feels hella niche rn

(heres their flyer if anyone's lurking from sofla)
>>
How is this one particular coomer party so hyped? People shilled it to me three weeks ago in person, another sent me the link cause "It's all over Instagram". I had every intention of going too, but will still be out of town by then. (Also Ecchi Expo is a high priority for this year)
>>
>>10752737
a local homie has absolutely grown in popularity hosting some of the few events that are engaging for weebs down south.

They're appreciated by many circles, so its getting advertised to FFF
>>
R u a man

What u look like
>>
不做动漫
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU2AjfJ2zLw
>>
are you a guy? do a generic hentai trope. tanned surfer boy, shota, ugly bastard, office worker, etc.
are you a girl? do a recognizable hentai character. Mega Milk girl, 177013 chick, idk
>>
Dress like Kamille from Zeta Gundam. When people ask, just start screaming "SEX."
>>
Majority of the people who go to hentai centered events are virgins
>>
>>10753044
and considering the gender ratio it's likely all will stay that way
>>
>>10753044
I mean who the fuck would show up anyways? You just know that any attractive woman showing up would looking for some guy to smash and 99% of dudes showing up would a sex starved incels.
>>
La Blue Girl. If you are a guy Rape Man.
>>
>>10752732
Zone Tan, nuff said.
>>
>>10752732
sonico if you have boobs pochaco if youre obese
>>
>>10752732
Nigger party. 99 percent chance of a shoot out by the nights end.
>>
File: 1622033045626.png (1.23 MB, 1280x720)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>10752732
ugly bastard
>>
>>10752732
I don't get it.
It's a sort of fake party full of virgins and weebs or something even closely interesting?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a2ES44tVoc
Watching videos on Hentai Cons would give the impression its full of scantily clad hot girls
Is this true?
>>
>>10754914
>a con in austin
>full of hot girls
I doubt it
>>
>>10752732
i am in torment everyday being a weeb and a radfem. why does this even exist
>>
>>10754992
Because 2010s was a second sexual revolution and now millenials and gen zers think openly expressing their sexual desires is healthy and appropriate.
While this seems like a plus at first when it's just people who had to hide their attraction behind closed doors finally being able to express themselves in public, it's really gotten out of hand and now people wear their fetishes as a badge of honor.
>>
>>10752732
Just get any of the cosplay fits from Moe Flavor.
>>
>>10754995
I hate society more and more every day
>>
>>10752755
idk, like a meat gundam piloted by an idiot
>>
>>10753046

honestly if you look up @revolutionlive on IG, you'll see the ratio in ft lauderdale is p good. Enough whiteknights and staff to keep incels at bay, enough mingling for everyone to just dress up and look rad n get absolute shitfacedd
>>
>>10754995
<gen zers
nah i don't claim these degenerates, nor do i support these clear "i get no bitches" degen cons
>>
There's actually LOADS of crazy designs in hentai . Not going to post it because the wig was awful but i did armored warrior iris once. It was surprising how many people knew who I was
>>
File: 1650526140099.jpg (419 KB, 1529x2047)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
the old classic
boring but easy
most people dont even know its hentai
>>
>>10754992
>be "radfem"
>act like a mormon but for even more fucking retarded reasons
>also be a weeb devoted to a culture which innately sees women first and foremost as sex objects, and is also innately friendly to pedophiles
Aaahahaha
You make your own suffering by being a fucking asshole.
That said hentaicons sound cringe as fuck.
>>
>>10757927
>fear of incels
What are they going to do, shuffle their feet and mutter "th-thanks"?
>>
>>10752732
>>10758132
Judging by the op example of cosplay I think it's a dude, so that limits the number of cool designs. Like the basic ones are: Rance, faceless harem protag, or ugly bastard ntr man
>>
>>10758135
Has there ever been a good mega milk cosplay?
>>
>>10758135
thats so disgusting
>>
>>10758139
>thinking that coomer tranoids are gross makes you a mormon
lol
>>
>>10759010
>instantly brings up trannies for no reason
lel
>>
>>10759010
You don't need to be in a different gross evil supremacist cult to despise trannies. You could just be a normal decent person.
>>10759027
Yeah not like this is something that has been spammed hard and pushed on our culture and kids are groomed into in school, you disingenuous fag.
>>
>>10759237
>Yeah not like this is something that has been spammed hard and pushed on our culture and kids are groomed into in school, you disingenuous fag.
lol. There isn't anything I can say to someone this far gone, so have a nice day
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (245 KB, 750x938)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
How do you even approach a group of girls like this? What do you say?
>>
>>10759275
>So uh... What are you supposed to be?
If she's into me we will hit it off, otherwise hard pass if she reacts cold
>>
>>10759275
"Be yourself" is not a meme or a platitude for attractive people who don't have to worry about anything they do/say. Take it from someone who's pretty average looking, wears cheap costumes, and is always hanging with the local maid squad (who no doubt were there). I didn't make it to this one since I was out of town. However, the one who invited me, as mentioned here >>10752737 is way hotter than any of these four yet recognizes me every single time we're at the same venues. And I'm honestly not even sure why this weird hentai event / con / rave made so many this butthurt. Had I gone, it would have just been to hang out and have fun (i.e. wasted), full stop.
>>
>>10759266
You Will Never Be The Opposite Sex
>>
>>10759266
>this far gone into not supporting pefophilia to avoid offending psychotic self mutilating attention whores
>>
File: Human Fluid Rot.jpg (127 KB, 960x608)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>10752732
I'm so bummed I couldn't attend this. I wanted to see Human Fluid Rot at a con.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am34GLu2-C0&ab_channel=EndeTymes
>>
>>10752732
>hentai-esque cosplays
Plastic little should be within the acceptable, even i fyou used latex.
>>
No one going to this will be attractive. Everyone is a mega coomer who only cares about cooming instead of forming an actual meaningful relationship with people.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.