[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 57 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Remember, if you get stuck.. leave a message to your giftee in the thread..
If you get REALLY stuck.. send us a message!

>2021 Rules, Hints, FAQ and More:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XwEPe6NNSDZe5FNer3GEuvQzwilPLMKIlgsJPJOTGRI/edit?usp=sharing

Last years gifts have been added to the photo album which can be found at the top of the Rules page. When sharing your gift to the thread please include your ID and gift tier on the image if possible - this will help out when the photos are uploaded to the album and will show the set standard for future events!

>SHIPPING DEADLINE
13 December 2021
>GRINCH CHECK
January 31, 2022

Any other issues issues.. contact us ASAP! Happy shopping!

Previous thread
>>10682203
>>
>>10694569
oops, i posted this in the old thread right as the new one got created:

Your form doesn't mention sizing. I would guess based on your social media that you are free-size. But if there are multiple sizes of something available, like IW which has M and L sizes, would you prefer the more snug fit or more room for comfort?
>>
Kind of a weird question and not completely SS related but still tangentially related. I was looking through the wishlists for my card matches to get ideas for small gifts to include and I saw that one of them wants a dress I own but haven't worn in years. Would it be weird to contact them and ask if they want to buy it? It may be inappropriate so I thought I'd get opinions here.
>>
>>10694576
If it were me, I’d welcome that especially if it were a dream dress. It’s much nicer than finding that it sold before you see it or having to fight in an auction.
>>
>>10694576
I agree with >>10694581, I'd be happy to receive an offer like that.
>>
>>10694576
I'd include proof pictures in the card and make my offer that way. Contacting them beforehand could be sour the secret santa experience, although it opens up the possibility to send both card and dress at the same time... Very relevant question, it's sending my thinking gears into a spin!
>>
>>10694586
Since it’s card tier I wouldn’t be opposed to having my SS revealed a smidge to possibly buy a dress I’ve been looking for before Christmas. I just know their name but not what they write in their card which is more important anyway. Maybe ask their number in here if they would like to be contacted about it?
>>
>>10694573
Hi anon! Yes, I’m free-sized. I prefer a little more room, especially for blouses, but it’s not a strong preference.
>>
Hi again 6850! Thank you for making your wardrobe board visible! I just wanted to clarify, you said in your form you don’t have or want much sax or lavender; does that also go for accessories or just for main pieces?
>>
#3005, are you into cute stationary/home goods at all? You didn't specify either way in your match form, only that you did not want skincare/makeup. I'd like to add some little things to your gift and I don't want to send you junk you won't use
>>
I feel really bad for rejecting an item my santa suggested but it was not my thing
>>
>>10694685
>>10694687
Would it be okay if I address your questions and link specific items over email? Dropping mine here just in case you don't feel like posting yours publicly, please feel free to shoot me a message and I'll send you my response!
>>
>>10694684
Great! I added basically my entire brand wardrobe sans matching headbows and small accessories last night, I hope it helps~ I also added a dream item board for more inspo but I don’t expect to own any of those any time soon.
And yes, I am not looking for any sax/lav items in general. The only exception is I love any organdy/organza items such as AP Shooting Star Barrette!
>>
>>10694689
To be honest I'm not much of a small trinket person in general but I don't want to seem picky so I'll be open to stationary, home goods, or whatever you think matches my form! If it helps relieve some of the pressure on you, I appreciate one or two main gifts only just as much as a big variety so you can't go wrong either way. I already appreciate the thoughtfulness you've shown so far, with including the RHS and asking about this!
>>
Hi 7063! I have a few questions. Would a Milk item in a non-pastel shade of pink be nice for your collection too? Also, I wanted to ask if you would had to choose, would you prefer an accessory that was strawberry/ strawberry milk themed or would you prefer something fluffy/ stuffed animal themed instead?
>>
>>10694737
>*if you had to choose

Outed myself as a phoneposter, my bad.
>>
>>10694737
I do sometimes wear darker pinks! As long as it’s not a peachy pink I’ll wear it, pretty much. Also I’d probably go for a fluffy or stuffed animal theme between the two. Thank you for checking in!
>>
>>10694691
Don't feel bad. Feel happy that you were able to prevent them from wasting money on something that wouldn't bring joy. They would feel worse if your reaction was hella lackluster bc you didn't like it.
>>
4639, 7908, 2930, 1841, 5681 — I am so excited to be your santas!! 4639 I’ve already got the main part of your gift settled but I can’t wait to gather the rest of yours and the other gulls presents! This year will be merry indeed.
>>
>>10694754
Sweet! Thanks for answering. Now I can say the majority of my gift ordering is done!
>>
#4617,
I have one more question! If you had to choose, would you prefer an item that fits your general aesthetic/color preferences more and is simply cute, or one that's also cute but references a video game series you've played, but doesn't feature colors you might find pleasing? I hope this makes sense!
>>
Hello #7063, me again! I have to ask, would you be disappointed if there's not a "big" gift item related to fairy kei? I'm familiarizing myself with your wardrobe as much as possible but to be honest I just don't know that I'd be able to pick something out for you! I don't want to disappoint you either way and I'm worried I won't be able to find anything, but I also want to include something you really love and will wear a lot and fairy kei is your main style.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way though, you've been really fun to shop for and I've got some cute things I think you'll love! I'm just struggling with this.
>>
I'm in the $60-$80 tier and I realize I've already gone way over budget and I still want to get filler gifts...Also somehow my main piece I ordered is somehow already here from Japan!
>>
>>10694857
No worries!! Yeah, fairy kei is my main style but I also wear sweet lolita a lot plus some darker stuff, too. (Also I can’t remember if I linked it, but I do have a lolita wardrobe album on my pinterest too, if that’s if any help)
I know my wardrobe is kind of ridiculous so it’s probably a lot to take in for someone who isn’t super familiar with fk. I won’t be disappointed at all if you go with something else I like, though! Thank you for checking in again, I appreciate the thought you’re putting into this!
>>
>>10694844
I really wish I had elaborated more on the type of cute I'm not so fond of, I hope I don't cause trouble for you now. But for cute characters, I prefer characters that feel like they have a bit of life and do not feel weak. Not that they should feel lively in the moment necessarily, sleeping characters are also okay for example. But take Hello Kitty, for example, I am not a fan of Hello Kitty, it feels so weak and passive.
Also, super girly might not be quite my thing either, but if cute is considered girly then a bit girly is fine.

Uhm, for colours, as long as it's not primarily pink, a lot should be okay. Strong brown is also one I'm not so into, and maybe dark blue. Possibly the most typical red too, like the red you think about when you say red, but other forms of red might be fine (unless they go towards brown).

But to answer your question, I think it's much safer to take something that fits my general aesthetic. But things like pins or pencils are better as part of a series.
>>
>>10694998
Thank you for elaborating! The characters are simplistic, but I think they're lively rather than weak looking. So if it's a wearable item, you would prefer it to reference a series and not just be generally cute? It's in primary colors, but kind of muted, with pink instead of bright red. The second item is purple, blue and pink and looks more in line with what you showed you like, but a bit less pastel. I personally think both are very cute and fun.
Also, you take that back about Hello Kitty! She's a strong independent woman.
>>
>>10695014
It's great if they are fun!
I think the second one might be a bit better, it feels safer.
I'm sorry about Hello Kitty it just doesn't appeal to me
>>
I bought a dress that I thought would suit my santee’s style, but looking at the photos again, it might not fit;; Should I include it in the gift anyway, or would that be in bad taste?
>>
>>10695182
To clarify, ‘fit’ as in it might not fit my santee measurement-wise.
>>
>>10695182
I think you should ask them directly, nobody would know better than them. Maybe they're willing to alter it or they're in the process of losing weight, or maybe they wouldn't want to bother with an item that won't fit.
>>
I don't want to get my giftee's hopes up so I won't post her number, but I'm REALLY excited that I might have tracked down her dream item on fril. My SS reached out to the seller (it was listed in a lot and said "comment for price") so fingers crossed the seller still has it
>>
How would gulls here feel about not receiving a main piece with your $150+ gift? I tracked down one of my giftee’s dream items and it’s rather small, but it cost me over half the base without shipping, and I’ve already spent quite a bit over the minimum buying other gifts for them.
>>
>>10695375
I’ve done the high tiers before and not gotten main pieces, I think it’s fine. I feel like it’s understood that accessories and other small things can be expensive in jfashion so I don’t see why it should be an issue.
>>
>>10695375
I think the size of the item doesn't matter as long as it's impressive in some other way like being high quality and/or a dream item. If the person is ok with secondhand, I'd try to find something like a cardigan to make the present look bigger without breaking your budget. But if the person only wants new items, they should be aware that they will get less for the price, so it shouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>10695375
As long as you didn't overpay I think it should be OK. It would only be a problem if you overpaid for something so it took up a disproportionate amount of budget.
>>
>>10695375
If it were me, I would be a tiny bit sad if it was only that single item in my package. But since you said there's other gifts I think it will be fine even if they're not mainpieces.
>>
>>10694909
Me too...It's all worth it though! I'm excited to buy the filler items.
>>
I wish I’d gone for the $150+ tier because I keep having to stop myself from buying way over the limit stuff. At least I know for next year!
>>
>>10695384
>>10695432
>>10695438
>>10695485
Thanks everyone for your input! I feel better now, and I like the idea of trying to find something secondhand like a cardigan to include. Appreciate all the answers!
>>
>>10695512
Me too! I thought I was too broke for $150, but I have already spent that and not even started filler. Why am I like this!!??
>>
Hi #1207, it’s your Santa! I skimmed over your list at first but now I finally got to sit down and retain it so I’ve got a couple of questions.

1. Do you have a favorite in NGE?
2. What type of scents and flavors do you like?
>>
I feel so conflicted between trying to give a satisfying package and cost. It'd be embarrassing to go too much above the limit, and if I'm not the only one who does that then I may also be contributing to making someone feel bad for buying according to the limit even though they did everything right.

Maybe I should just cut my buying short here, and only go for filler from now on. I have enough to not get blacklisted, even if it isn't enough to make them super happy or myself fully satisfied with what I give. I'll give it a few more hours to think about another proper gift, but just stopping might be the most reasonable
>>
>>10696335
spend the money on really nice wrapping paper, ribbons, postcard, etc. and sign up for grinch squad if you haven't. or save money for $150+ tier for next year.
>>
>>10696350
Oh, I didn't mean that I wanted to spend more money, it's rather that what I've currently bought doesn't feel quite balanced, and may not be as satisfying or fun to receive. With one more proper gift, I could improve the balance and make it much more fun to open.
>>
>>10696335
Ive gone over on mine (not 150+). I feel like as long as you don’t get into the next tier amount you should be ok. I always worry that I didn’t get enough no matter how much I spend. I just want my giftees to be happy, you know?
>>
>>10696335
I just try to imagine myself as the person receiving the package. If you feel it isn’t as fun and deserves another item, maybe do it and be truly proud of your gift. I’m done shopping for my giftee and already $50 over the tier but I want to include some small filler just because I think it’ll take it over the edge! But at the end of the day sticking to your tier amount is totally fine, if you got great stuff they shouldn’t be complaining.
>>
>>10696335
I agree with >>10696350 , if your worried about the gift not looking right, nice wrapping paper, ribbons and a great card really finish it off! If you have already spent the budget you shouldn't worry.. maybe a few filler things to balance it out but otherwise if you have met the requirement and would be happy to receive your gift yourself, then I wouldn't worry!
>>
Hi #8451!
Do you use stationary at all?
>>
>>10696559
Hi! I use stationary sometimes, mainly cute stickers :)
>>
>>10696373
>>10696488
>>10696507
I decided to just draw the line and be satisfied with what I got. It's not perfect, but it should be good enough with some filler. And I might look into getting a nice card and wrapping paper, but if I procastinate for too long and don't have enough time, that's acceptable too.
>>
>>10694569
This looks real fun. I'll have to participate next year.
>>
#4617, your confused Santa is back!
One last question, I swear - I purchased everything I planned on getting, but I'm still browsing around for additional gift ideas. Do you have a specific theme/color scheme to your bedroom? If you could choose a decorative item for your room, would you rather have it be Pokémon, Sailor Moon or Zelda themed?
>>
>>10695836
Hi Santa! Sorry for replying so late....
Misako and Rei are my favs!
Scents are kind of tricky... For perfumes, I like androgynous scents (I mix Lush’s Pansy and Lust for regular wear). For candles, I like crisp and natural scents like citrus, eucalyptus, pine, and mint. I don’t like lavender, and I typically don’t like florals.
For flavors, I have a total sweet tooth! Ferrero Rocher, Sour Skittles, Ritter Sport, Hi Chew, and Sweetart Ropes are some candies I really like. Always a fan of trying unique kit kat flavors! I don’t like gummy candy or jelly beans. My favorite tea flavors are green tea with mint and earl grey creme. I like savory popcorn, but I don’t particularly like potato chips.
Let me know if you need more details about anything!
>>
>>10696696
Whoops, never mind - can I also email you about a specific item? This is me >>10694698
I saw something in person today that made me think of you, however I'm not 100% sure if you'll like it since it's a fairly simple wearable item and doesn't feature anything cute. It matches the colors of your favorite sweater almost perfectly however, and would be useful for something you mentioned you'd like to do at some point in the future! If you'd like to keep your gift a surprise, please do advise me based on what I mentioned here. Okay, confused Santa out.
>>
I started a craft project as a filler item and it's already turning out better than expected!
>>
>>10696696
No, I don't have a specific color scheme or theme. I just fill it with what I can fit.
Decorative item: not sure, maybe Sailor Moon but I got more that's related to Pokemon, both would be fine. Let's say Sailor Moon, but pokémon if it's Chibiusa or Crystal branded.
>>
>>10696909
Are you asking me, #4617?

It's not that my favourite sweater is my absolute favourite colour scheme, another big part of why I like it is the drawing on it.
But anyway, you're probably talking about an itabag, but I don't know anything else than the actual bag itself or the character merch that would be necessary, so probably the bag then.
I do worry that a bag in the same colour scheme as my favourite sweater would look too cute, and it wouldn't be suitable for wearing in day to day life, something more neutral might be better. I think there's a big risk to buying a bag. Maybe if I saw it beforehand, but then it wouldn't be much of a surprise, it'd be okay though.

I'm not able to write on 4chan at home and need to travel to public wifi, so I'll probably not write here again until tomorrow (I want to go home)
I could answer questions on e-mail if you need to know more.
>>
>>10696929
Yep, that was me! And you guessed it (almost), can you shoot me a quick email so I can show you a photo of it? I liked it a lot, I think it looks pretty neat and not overly flashy. I don't think it would be a huge deal if this one item out of the many I got is revealed beforehand, as long as I keep the rest a secret, right? I don't want to risk it and would like to get you something you will wear.
>>
>>10696932
I'll send you an email
>>
>>10696743
It’s all good, thank you for the details, really cleared some things up! I can’t wait to get you some nice stuff, I’ll come back if I have any more questions.
>>
>>10696912
I'm doing the same! It's made me excited about doing a craft that I haven't attempted in years and I can't wait to see my giftee's reaction.
>>
I wish to tell my santa that I've gotten over my hangup about uneven spending, and they should feel free to buy what they want to without worrying about me. And I am sorry for failing to consider how it might impact their enjoyment of the event when I take away their emotional freedom to buy and do what they want, and instead add negative pressure onto them.
I hope you can get back the feeling of freedom to plan it exactly how you want to
>>
#2671 here, just realized that I forgot to put my name on the form for shipping! If you're my Santa please email me so I can provide that lol
>>
Just put in my orders for my gift match! I hope they like everything since it’s my first year. I got pieces from one of their favorite collections so I feel like I’m safe there. I hit the top of the tier before fees so everything else I get is to spoil them a bit <3 how’s everyone else doing?
>>
>>10697446
It's all good <3
>>
Anyone else having a hard time feeling like your gift is enough even though you’ve gone over the price point a fair bit? I guess because sweet prices have shot up so much even though I’ve paid fair prices for everything and gone over budget it doesn’t feel like much.
>>
>>10697693
I can relate, I just bought 2 accessories they wanted and the total was $120. I can send my whole gift in a small flat rate box and I'm way over my tier as is.
>>
>>10697694
>>10697693
I’m sure they’ll appreciate and love it. They probably understand the market and current prices. Like people have mentioned before, if you package it nicely and give a nice well written card, you’ll probably feel better about it.
>>
File: flair-office-space.gif (3.68 MB, 498x280)
3.68 MB
3.68 MB GIF
>>10697693
i feel that way because i wanted to really spoil my match, but i got 5k of unexpected medical expenses. I'm still over the bracket minimum, but not by as much as i wanted to be. it feels less festive.
>>
>>10697693
Totally. I feel like my gift could have been double the size a year ago, but oh well. Every lolita out there is aware of pricing going up, so they'll be happy with what you get them, anon.
>>
#5995 and #8402
Not sure if it's in poor taste to update you without good reason, but I'll be shipping your gifts in about a week and a half. Figured I'd update you guys in case you were worried. Just getting some filler next week and then I'll be all set!
>>
>>10697694
Same anon, I'm in the high tier and spent over 150 already on two accessories, typical market prices. I'm planning on buying more but the gift will probably still look small.
>>
>>10697842
#5995 here, thank you and I appreciate the update!
>>
Hi 6912! You said Misty Sky is one of your favorite prints and mentioned a couple of accessories from the set you’re looking for, but do you have any of the other matching accessories?
>>
Oh, I’m feeling stupid for checking for this event like a month later. Next year, then!
>>
I’m upset that I haven’t been able to find any of my giftees wishlist items
>>
Hey #9700, would it be alright with you if I just purchased a few of your wishlist items and had them shipped directly to your address?
>>
>>10698079
Heyu, that's fine with me! Can you just leave a note so I know which santa it's from? I use the same wishlist for a lot of people, so I might not know who it's from without it. c:
>>
>>10698115
No problem! ^^
>>
>>10698009
Hi! As far as Misty Sky set accessories go, I have clips for the black, lavender, and melancholy moon (pink/gray) colorways. I also have the star shower otks from the original release in black.
>>
>>10697722
Hope whatever medical shit you had to deal with is over and done with, anon.
>>
One of you lucky gulls is getting something I’ve put in my pussy~
>>
>>10698697
thanks, just had the surgery yesterday, and it wasn't too bad. I'll be back to work tomorrow already. And I found a dress I don't wear much that I think my match would like, so I'm going to steam it and add it to my gift as a bonus. All's well that ends well.
>>
>>10698079
Uhm .. this is awkward bc i am also #9700 ....
>>
>>10699185
On no. Google spreadsheets strikes again
>>
File: download.png (16 KB, 690x208)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>10699185
oof
>>
>>10699196
>>10699185
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>10699196
I guess I’ll email mods in the morning, not sure which one of us they meant but we will figure it out
>>
Hey #4639, I guess you're not active in these threads? I wanted to get you an Imai Kira postcard or two but I guess I'll be choosing them at random since I can't wait forever for a reply, I hope you like them anyway!
>>
File: ERHXBgU.png (108 KB, 246x215)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>10699196
>>10699185
Sorry guyyyssss, looks like it as our fuck up this time (not Google)! I have emailed the ~REAL~ #9700 to confirm it is them.

Fake #9700, please email me so I can see who you really are and give you your correct number. Maybe >>10699255 ? that would be kinda funny.
>>
>>10699525
I have emailed salty snowball as of thurs but no reply
>>
I'm really sad that one of the extra gifts I was going to throw in to spoil my match has been delayed in shipping. I'm way over the tier I signed up for, though, so I hope that it will still be fun for my match to open all their goodies!
>>
>>10697842
8402 here! I know it’s late but thank you! Excited to get it.
>>
Would it be in poor taste to send the remainder of a sticker sheet when you've already used some to decorate their card?
Those stickers were way too expensive as it is so no way I'm buying two to give them a fresh one.
>>
>>10701763
cut them out of the sheet so you're not sending empty spaces
>>
>>10701775
That's a good idea. That'd add quantity and chaos too which would make it more fun to open
>>
>>10701763
I had a secret santa do that once and I honestly thought it felt weird and cheap. Cutting them out of the sheet is a good idea, though.
>>
>>10699255
Hey, 4639 here. Apologies, I haven’t had much time to check the thread due to the chaos at the hospital I work at.

Imai Kira postcards would be wonderful.

5296, I’m currently waiting on a few final bits to arrive but I should manage to make the deadline.
>>
#1111, all your items are on their way to me and I should be able to make the shipping deadline! Just wanted to update you~
>>
File: EMoOVVaU4AExRgZ.jpg (88 KB, 874x874)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>10702010
Yay, thank you! I appreciate the update.
>>
#8391, I am required to fill in either a phone number or an email to my recipient on my shipping form. Perhaps I could just make something up, but is there anything I could write?
>>
My SS got the last few little things for my present and card matches so hopefully I’ll get them in the next few weeks and make the deadline. I’m excited to package and write my cards.
>>
>>10702119
not that person, but if it's domestic I just put my own so they can send the shipping updates to me. but if anon is international or in a bad neighborhood they may want to give their own.
>>
>>10702160
It's international, but if I don't get a response I'll just put my own, I'll ship on Monday. Didn't think of putting my own email at first but that may be just as good or better than putting theirs.
Also just a warning for #8391, I didn't see your online "do not want" until it was too late, so don't expect too much
>>
>>10701931
Hi, I'm 5296! It seems we got mutually matched in our tier. Your gift has all the nice things ready, although I can't help but feel it's lacking. I found one big item to fill up most of the tier you see... Either way, I'm certain it's going to fit your style super well! I'm going to wrap the gifts and the whole box this coming week, so it might be sent out soon to you.

Thank you for the update on your end!
>>
Haven't seen any posts in here from my Santa, I hope that means they got enough info from my form...
>>
>>10702249
Same, worrying a little.
>>
#1207, it's me again! Found some good stuff already, just waiting for it to arrive, but I had a couple more questions.

I saw you wanted wall decor in specific colors but what about themes? Do you like decor that's floral, embroidered, has sayings, etc.?

And since you drink tea, are you okay with getting mugs or teacups? This is coming from a fellow tea drinker who wants to make sure you don't have too many already like me lol
>>
#8935 Do you like stationary other than bookmarks?
>>
>>10702334
I like sun and natural themes, and gold is a huge plus for me! Decor like textured tapestries, vertical wall hangings, and metal hangings are so fun to me. I would love embroideries and floral themes! I'm not a big fan of sayings.

I always have more room for mugs! I have butter fingers though and I would really worry about having something delicate like a teacup.

I'm really excited to see what you picked out!
>>
>>10702383
Hi! Yes, I do!
>>
Do people address their giftee with name or ID on their cards?
>>
>>10702545
Name. No one wants to be addressed by a number. Just make sure you include the number somewhere else.
>>
>>10702545
I prefer number, but thats my personal preference. I’ve gotten matched with a friend once before and they kept secret til it arrived in the mail, they wrote my name and that’s fine but someone that is truly anon - no I’d rather just write my number.
>>
>>10702545
I don't address them. I like the anon aspect of the board, and the name to me is purely for shipping purposes. Of course I include the ID #s elsewhere on the card.
>>
>>10702545
I usually address the letter to “anon”.
>>
>>10702119
>>10702212
Hey there! Sorry I just saw this now, but I am pretty sure I have my phone number on my sign up form just under my address! If you want to contact me via email that’s fine too.
As for the ‘do not wants’, I’m sure it’ll be fine, I really do appreciate the effort!
>>
Hi 6912, 7063 here! I just got your gift, thank you so much! I’m going to open it and post pictures shortly but I wanted to check since I didn’t see it on the card, what tier was this for? I’m in a couple different tiers so I wanted to check!!
>>
>>10702738
My bad, I was your match for the 15-25 tier!
>>
>>10702716
Thank you, I've been lazy and won't ship until tomorrow (probably won't enter the system until Wednesday though), but I'll do it "soon".
I can't find your phone number though, maybe it was cut off when it was sent, doesn't matter now that I got your email though, but I'll have to write all the contents for my shipping paper though so if that's sent to you I guess this is a warning if you don't want to be spoiled.
>>
Hi 6762, this is your 35-45 tier Santa! I have your gift all ready to send out, except for one item that's been stuck in customs in its origin country for over a month so I'm going to have to find an alternative lol. So unfortunately your gift may be shipped very close to the deadline, but I'll do my best!
>>
>>10702945
Hello! 6762 here, thats fine, i dont mind waiting. Holiday season is stressful so definitely no worries and take your time! :) thank you!
>>
9700 (60-80 tier) and 2930 (35-45 tier), I shipped out your gifts today and according to USPS they should arrive on Saturday (but might be early next week as they have been behind lately). But in any case, it will arrive soon. Merry Christmas!
>>
File: shark.png (26 KB, 251x193)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>2 weeks left until the deadline!

If you have shipped your gift, please email us (preferably both of us) so we can mark you off as shipped, and update your giftee with the details!

If anyone is having trouble, or is expecting a delay.. please also let us know ASAP so we can make a note of it!
>>
I ordered a bunch of cute stickers/stationary ages ago from a US-based store so I thought it'd be safe, but they still haven't even shipped. I'm annoyed and probably going to have to give up on them. I'm just sending cards and they were only filler so it's fine, but now I'm trying to think of other cute extras I can slip into an envelope instead. Anyone have favorite and also thin things they've received in the past?
>>
#8935 Maybe last questions, do you have favorite Disney princesses ? Also when you mean no food, no tea or snacks either? Just for stocking stuffers.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.