[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 21 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

So these guys are going to be at literally every con over the next year, right?
>>
>>10686234
Fuck, they are, aren't they. I didn't even consider it but now I realize it's obvious. I hope some con games come out of it though like with Kaiji and Restricted Rock Paper Scissors at cons.
>>
I’ll take Korean Fallguys shit posting over missing out on Geshin Impact, Fall Guys, HoloBrony and Amongus cosplay I was spared thanks to COVID-19. Like literally works for me.
>>
>>10686318
HoloBrony? That's a new one to me. I expect among us crossed over with these guys though. I've already seen meme art floating around.
>>
>>10686320
That is literally the best way to describe /vt/ simps. I love the shark but I will admit it is very brony over there. Also maybe it’s because I fucked off of twitter but I can legitimately enjoy SquidGame as a meme cosplay over AMONGUS at the moment because it isn’t played to death, although I will admit that I use both sus and that stupid AMONGUS screaming clip as a point of humor. Call it being in touch with my inner child.
>>
>>10686234
Why is this blowing up?

>>10686323
Your inner child is special ed.
>>
>>10686329
>your inner child is special ed.

Ah yes, maybe I should start watching Rick and Morty, as well as Steins;gate and finally move up to middle school humor like you anon-kun.
>>
>>10686323
Oh, I haven't even looked into that board since it was made. I wish An Hiro would make a youtuber or social media containment board. Tired of seeing that shit everywhere.
>>10686329
>Why is this blowing up?
New death game show on Netflix that blew up. I don't know what makes it special, it's not as if it's the first death game series on Netflix. Hell even Kaiji(Animal World) is on there and Alice in Borderlands was more interesting, but I guess the marketing helped.
>>
>>10686334
>Tired of seeing that shit everywhere.

I am too but I'll admit that I get mildly entertained when I see Niko Avocado threads on /v/ or watching /ck/ dunk on Adam Ragusea for like the xth amount of time.
>>
>>10686333
Even your comebacks are childish. But no, I'm calling out your character. You're a basic bitch who goes "lol I'm sooo randum! I am in touch with my inner child!" Meanwhile you like or hate things based on popularity instead of their own merits.
>>
>>10686346
>Calling out your character.

Babe, let's just skip the sexual tension and make out already.
>>
>>10686352
Kiss me with tongue you childish bastard.
>>
>>10686354
Sure, but if I get you pregnant I'm taking full responsibility.
>>
>>10686308
You expect too much from a normie show like this
>>
>>10686318
>thinking Hololive isn't more popular now than last year

I'm sorry to tell you this, anon...
>>
File: ae771d098621d616.jpg (324 KB, 1200x1600)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
>>10686368
I prefer Senchou cosplayers but a shark is fine too.
>>
>>10686234
Correct
>>
File: 1608171606049.png (246 KB, 391x327)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
>>10686234
It should be obvious that there's going to be a flood of cheap, mass-produced shit. From China.
That's capitalism for you.
>>
File: Squid-Game-Costume.jpg (57 KB, 800x800)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
It begins.
>>
>>10686818
Already ordered mine, but only because I want an excuse to make another EVA foam Gun. 40 bucks for a mask and jumpsuit base isn't bad at all.
>>
>>10686818
This is going to be such a boring costume to see dozens of. At least Genshit (the current series flooding cons) has interesting costume designs.
>>
>>10686338
Anything that isn't another fucking Vaush thread on/from /pol/ is OK in my book. Once legit saw a 200 post thread seething about that fucker in fucking /ck/ of all places
>>
File: 1622495181073.gif (1.54 MB, 230x230)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB GIF
>>10687281
>/ck/

It's usually a /qa/fag spamming the same frog image to bait shit. Otherwise political e celebs in general are absolute cancer, I hate people who have to listen to someone else regurgitate their opinion before they feel validated.
>>
>>10687281
Oh god are poltards like weirdly obsessed with Vaush? He's kinda cringe but I imagine they hate him more for being a leftist.
>>
>>10687283
The site has gone to hell since 2016.
>>
>>10686334
>I don't know what makes it special
I honestly I think the key to its popularity is simply the bright colors. The popularity of korean dramas has also been on the rise in recent years. I liked Squid Game, but you're right that it's far from the most interesting take on the genre.
>>
This is just Money Heist but with a different mask. You can even reuse the red jumpsuit.
>>
File: 265616.jpg (33 KB, 660x341)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>10687583
I'm really surprised Alice in Borderland didn't blow up more for the sole purpose that there's a trans character.
>>
>>10686370
Do you have some of those sencho cosplays saved?
>>
I'll be honest, watching it through I immediately thought "Hey, Squid Game cosplays would be really nice to get in entryway, teal sweatsuit or a hot-pink boilersuit and mask are pretty managable to do, would be easy and fun."

And then twenty minutes later I realised "Oh god, everyone will have had this exact idea wouldn't they, it's going to be everywhere"

Still might give it a go, the tracksuit looks like it would be a nice comfy cosplay for a sunday or something.
>>
>>10688453
Japan is a racist wasteland tho and Korea is the hot shit. Moron Normies cant handle stuff set in a seperate world.
>>
Already is.
I recently attended a con with my gf and there were cheap posters and dollar-store tier masks/jumpsuits everywhere.
>>
>>10686942
It doesn't matter if the character designs are good if all people buy is tissue paper aliexpress garbage versions
>>
>>10686338
Wait, is Adam like the Anthony Fantano of /ck/? I saw his vids in my reccomended but I didn't even realize half the stuff /ck/ says about him was even a thing until you mentioned this.
>>
>>10689747
It would be comfy/casual and you can easily reuse the tracksuit and even the white sneakers as a spare exercise outfit for daily life. It's like an ultimate no-waste cosplay.
>>
>>10686942
Popular and stupid easy to recreate. We're going to see more of them than demon slayer cosplay in 2019

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.