[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 87 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

prev thread is archived
>>
>>10684026
This pissed me off so much. What the fuck kind of choosing beggar is this
>>
>>10684026
Wtf. I thought WTBs weren't even allowed on LM. WTBs for popular stuff are absolutely worthless. There's guaranteed about a hundred other people, lined-up, ready to throw a lot more than $300 at Milky-Chan. It's almost as bad as people DMing sellers to try and subvert the bidding process because "I can't win any bids!11!1"
>>
>>10684090
They're not, but when have the LM mods ever been expected to enforce the rules?
>>
Tracking says dress has been delivered but there's no dress... fuck
>>
>>10684026
I want to message her just to troll her
>>
>>10684414
Do it
>>
>>10684026
I think this person emailed me pretending to be her own bf. Got a weird LM message wall of text about “you need to sell my gf her dreamdress” in stilted ESL just like that
>>
>>10684442
Did you report it? Post pics please
>>
>>10684438
I would if I had a second Lacemarket account ready to go, but making one just for this purpose seems a little pathetic
>>
Has anyone been getting spambots commenting on their listings?
>>
>>10684442
How psychotic is this? I really wish lm had a block option, especially after I had a girl threaten self harm if I didn’t sell her a dress by allowing her to overbid the auction.
>>
>>10684645
post pics plz
>>
If one more seller on LM tries to get me to pay THEIR Paypal fee, I'm going to lose my mind.
>>
>>10684670
Damn. I hope you direct them to LM's Terms of use when that happens.
>>
>>10684674
Or even Paypal's terms of service. Both of them. They can literally get their account locked down for making you pay it.
>>
>>10684674
I always do, but it genuinely bothers me how many people seem to suggest it in the first place. I have no doubt there are girls out there who don't know any better getting scammed.

It's especially shady because they NEVER mention paying the Paypal fee in the listing, which any well-meaning person would do. They clearly know they're not supposed to.
>>
File: 1474862929368.jpg (70 KB, 431x493)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>look at fril
>every second page is a scalper reselling the already few cheap shit that popped up on mercari
>look at mercari
>every second page is a scalper reselling the already few cheap shit that popped up on fril
>look at y!auctions
>every second item is a scalper reselling the already few cheap shit that popped up on fril and mercari
>look up my favorite brands on fril/mercari/y!auctions
>80% of every page is cluttered with resellers spamming taobao garbage
>>
>>10684670
Isn't that just $1-$4?
>>
what is the best place to sell secondhand lolita BESIDES lm? and yes i asked in the stupid questions thread already, people just kept saying lm
>>
>>10684803
Xianyu, fril, Yahoo Auctions
Wunderwelt and Closetchild if you just want to get rid of items fast
>>
>>10684444
>>10684645
I don’t even know who she is so it’s not like I feel threatened or anything. It was just weird and cringe. I recognized the username that messaged me from a sale but I haven’t sold it awhile. Not sure
>>
>>10684798
>80% of every page is cluttered with resellers spamming taobao garbage
I wish this shit would get deleted.
>>
A wild Puppet Circus has appeared: https://egl.circlly.com/auctions/angelic-pretty-puppet-circus-2006-full-set
>>
>>10685111
that comment lol
>>
>>10685111
I’m curious what’ll happen with that Twinkle Mermaid.
>>
>>10684810
>I wish this shit would get deleted.
Oh my god me too, I shouldn't have to go over 10+ pages of taobao crap when I'm searching through a jp brand's tag.

On another note, I also hate it when people keep re-uploading their taobao to LM for ridiculously high prices. You just KNOW nobody's gonna bite, yet they keep relisting it for months and months without lowering the price. Just give up and put it on depop for $15.
>>
>>10685139
Would it kill them to ask politely?
>>
Is it just me or has wunderwelt gotten way better items since they renewed the site
>too bad about that price hike though
>>
>>10685111
Well shit I was going to wait to see how high it would go for before bidding but they settled it outside of the auction. Well that sucks.
>>
>>10685111
1.3k, jesus christ..
>>
>>10685533
I mean I feel like it could have gone for more…?
>>
>>10685533
That much for Puppet Circus in non-disgusting condition is much more reasonable and in line with previous sales than the recent infamous auctions (Twinkle Mermaid, fucking Dream Fantasy, etc)
>>
>>10684026
The dumbest fucking thing about this, is that she’s implying only a scalper would sell that dress for more than a few hundred. Absolutely delusional
>>
>>10685538
Maybe a couple hundreds more? Seeing lolita dresses go for so much will always be fascinating. Has anybody seen how the prices have sored for those moitie mesh aprons? Not even a main piece, but I guess it's because it's a good way to wear moitie without worrying about being too fat or something. I love that it's now my most valuable piece.
>>
>>10685533
Black is one of the most popular colors and it's a full set in condition that's not falling apart. This is not that crazy.
>>
Seriously this WTB listing has been up for DAYS. How are LM mods this useless?
>>
>>10685533
The BIN was $2,500 so I seriously wonder what price the seller settled for. Must have at least been close to the BIN to not let the auction run.
>>
>>10685111
>I bought it preowned from another user on LM who wore it once and cleaned it (details here). I have not worn it myself.
Will never understand this, no matter how many times I see
>>
>>10685671
>I seriously wonder what price the seller settled for
...1.3k?
>>
>>10685533
What a fucking poorfag. For one of the most rare pieces in this fashion in good condition, it's a deal.
>>
>>10685687
I would have paid more too, if she didn't end the auction early she definitely could have gotten more for it. This just enables people to message sellers early to work stuff out behind the auction, doesn't seem fair to me. Just do a BIN only in that case.
>>
>>10685672
It's your brain on ""collector""fagging
>>
>>10685687
It's not that popular anymore and regularaly goes for 700 bucks to 1k on yahoo auctions.
>>
>>10685723
The last ones I saw on Yahoo went for more than that.
>>
>>10685725
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/1007357983
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l700132595
http://ochisatsu.com/search/?code=%B4%C1%BB%FA%C8%BD%CA%CC%CD%D1&tl=%A5%D1%A5%DA%A5%C3%A5%C8%A5%B5%A1%BC%A5%AB%A5%B9&s=-pr&d1=&d2=&p1=&p2=&c=&img=1&202008=8%B7%EE
>>
>>10685723
Copious seethius it definitely is still that popular
>>
So what price do you think she settled on for the Hospitality Doll set auction? I dont understand all these sellers with back door deals lately, why auction it at all? Just post it on facebook and have a silent auction since that's essentially what it already is anyway.
>>
>>10685730
Maybe they don't care about money and just want to let a piece go ASAP but for a reasonable price. 1.3k is a month's rent in many places and a satisfying amount. They're not neccesarily in tune with the current market either.
>>
>>10685727
See >>10685726
>>
>>10685730
If it isn't the highest bidder, I hope they give negative feedback.
>>
>>10685749
I feel like privately fixing auctions should be against the rules at this point. if they're going to forbid WTT listings, go after some actually annoying shit too
>>
>>10685777
Isn't it? I thought it was.
>>
>>10685726
Lol of course the weird pink color goes for less…
>>
Seriously, what is with people posting WTBs and someone searching a listing out for them that was posted recently and them going "nah. that doesn't fit my preference" even though it's the same item, items..

I've seen newbies do this like..so many times. WTB's with very selective range. I mean, seriously, good luck finding the piece. Things do not always pop up and assuming something else will probably will have you sitting there for years..if you even get it at all? lol.

Maybe I'm just spoiled to know I can buy whatever I want and then resell it if I find a better one.
>>
>>10685726
All you did was prove my point. You linked one that was just a hair under 130,000. There were some others for more than that in the last year.

The second one is the least popular color and it still fetched over 100,000 yen.
>>
>>10685740
I said hospitality doll not the ap dress, dummy
>>
>>10686076
even still same deal, price notwithstanding
>>
>selling on LM
>mail out package, comes back a week later citing "insufficient or invalid address"
>ask buyer, they gave me the wrong address, they say its fine and that its their fault
>send it back out
>buyer leaves neutral feedback because "item took a long time to arrive"

LM is the worst
>>
I always feel so bad whenever I sell something small and cheap like a pair of socks or lace gloves to someone overseas, first they choose to pay an enormous amount for shipping and possibly customs fees too, when it arrives. I'm glad I sold something but was it really worth it, buyer-chan?
>>
>>10686000
>You linked one that was just a hair under 130,000
Are you blind or drunk? One is 100k, another one is 98k, another one is 67k and the last one is 31-35k. All of them are within the past year.
>>
>>10686258
Pink always sold for less.
>>
>>10686258
Tell me you're a dumb newfag without telling me you're a dumb newfag.
>>
>item i want goes unsold
>i message the seller asking them to relist for me
>been 2 days and no response or opening my dm
>they still have things listed so its not a totally inactive account
>they’re probably busy with work and i’m just worried over nothing
>>
>>10686289
I've been on 4chan since 2007 and have been wearing lolita since 2010 and also remember what Puppet circus pieces used to go for. Sorry that you're upset about it, but I have just shown you what it sold for on yahoo auctions.
>>
>>10686389
nta but also been on here since 2006. anon is clearly retarded. puppet circus doesn't go for as much because newfags to the fashion don't understand the clout and clammer. Velour/Velvet is available for so many things compared to how it used to be. Lots of clolita brands replicated screenprint on velvet designs in the very beginning, so I think a lot of us lost our steam for it.
>>
Really?
>>
>>10686415
Report it and the mods might take it down in a couple weeks.
>>
>>10684026
Reminder that LM mods are useless and this listing is still up.
>>
>>10686389
>I've been on 4chan since 2007
Sure Jan

>>10686396
>nta
Sure Jan>>10686396
>>
>>10686415
Looks like a cool art project. Not fucking lolita.
>>
>>10686560
It reminds me of the starburst wrapper bracelets me and my friends would make in 5th grade, lol.
>>
>>10686564
Yeah, and how people would make bags out of capri sun wrappers.
>>
File: mmm.jpg (12 KB, 753x87)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>10684026
Is this normal or
>>
>>10686418
I reported it, but considering how the mods have never taken down any of that "Becoming Rosana" chick's shit, I think this is doomed to stay up for eternity.
>>
>>10686571
Yes, shut up poor fag.
>>
>>10686415
Dude, those are made by prison inmates, I got one at the goodwill. Cool, but not really Lolita
>>
>>10685777
I was nice and did this for a buyer who said she absolutely had to have the dress (there were no bids then) but she ended up ghosting me. It's not good etiquette to do so when there are already bids from other people though. I wonder how she did it, did she ask the person to BIN? Either way it sucks for everyone else bidding.
>>
>>10686616
Idk... $300 on a single headdress... can't say I get it but go off I guess
>>
How does one become a mod for LM? I check the site every day (sometimes multiple times) and I'm tired of shit like the trash bag and WTB staying up for so long.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>10686627
ntayrt but that headdress is well made, you can't get a similar design nowadays, and will give the extra 10% to your coord. there is nothing cheap that you could substitute for the same effect.
it's what happens when you leave behind the cheap taobao shit and go for good pieces.
>>
>>10686631
>good pieces.
This headdress is ugly as sin
>>
>>10686636
and you are a retarded newfag, what else is new
>>
>>10686636
Some people like things you don't, a ground breaking concept you should consider
>>
>>10686631
Ayrt, I never buy taobao (god forbid a headdress) and I have no doubt it's well made. Still wouldn't drop $300 for a single headdress though. I feel like it'd be such a waste when I could buy more than a few of the second-hand brand pieces on my list. At least the seller is happy?
>>
>>10686636
I don't think it's worth the price either but Moitie doesn't make them like that anymore so. Moitiefags are also known for dropping crazy money on dream items newfag chan.
>>10686641
When you've been in the fashion long enough, your dream item list gets really short. I've cleared most of my dream items, if anything rare comes up I'd pay more than market rate for it.
>>
>>10686636
Don't buy it and shut the fuck up. Problem solved.
>>
Why do 90% of threads always devolve into poorfags vs. paypigs? Neither side has any sense of proportion
>>
>>10686673
Someone baits, another one replies to it.
I'd argue that most people in this community have an average income to spend so there is as few actual paypigs as there is poorfags who aren't either teenagers or new to the fashion. And don't forget about all the larpers who don't even wear the clothes in the 1st place.
>>
>>10686646
I suppose that makes sense if you don't need the money to spend on anything else in your wardrobe
>>
>>10686571
I'm seething so hard, I tried to sell this in black about 4 or 5 years ago and it took quite some time to even sell this for 100 bucks. Fuck trendfags, honestly.
>>
>>10686539
Take the L and your meds. Being wrong is not the end of the world.
>>
>>10685672
I think this is code for “it didn’t fit”
>>
>>10685672
They changed their mind? Or it didn't fit? What is there not to get
>>
>>10686296
Or they decided not to sell? If the listing expired they don’t owe it to you to sell it.
>>
>>10685526
Isn't it just that because of the higher prices, good stuff tend to stay in stock longer and that's what you're seeing?
>>
>>10687181
Nta but it doesnt hurt or take any effort to write a 4 word replied that its not for sale anymore.
>>
>>10687181
Yeah i didn’t say i expected them to sell it to me wtf.
I just felt sad that i got ignored, any response would have been ok. yes or no. it’s cool if they don’t wanna sell it. but now it’s 4 days now and they didn’t open my message. So i guess that’s my answer lol. I’ll have to keep hunting for the item
>>
>>10687274
Maybe there's a chance they took down the listing because they wouldn't be online for a while?
>>
>>10687295
It does seem possible, thanks anon! Since the item had been relisted a lot for a really long time and expired recently so it does seem strange if they suddenly didn’t want to sell (but still possible ofc). Maybe the seller is on vacation. Anyway i won’t worry about it too much was just being silly emotional
>>
File: bloodbathincoming.png (512 KB, 1224x540)
512 KB
512 KB PNG
Oh this is gonna be good
>>
>>10687446
i can't wait for the newfags whining about yan being a predator and how it's so insensitive to the girls who entered and won the model contest to make fun of him for being a desperate loser trying to find a white wife.
>>
Do buyers on LM generally not leave feedback these days? Sold a bunch of stuff and nobody left feedback.
>>
>>10687703
I usually do get feedback, but many new users don't do it and have to be constantly reminded
>>
are people gonna get mad if I list d walkure on LM lmfao
>>
>>10687914
No its been listed before. Just put a disclaimer if you’re worried like someone gave it to you a long time ago lol
>>
>>10687914
maybe not mad, but you will def be gossiped about, because why would you buy a nazi dress in the first place
>>
>>10687914
The woke twitter mob will be.
>>
>>10687919
they'll want her to destroy it or something kek
>>
>>10685672
I’ve done this with items I thought I wanted, got, it sat in my closet for a year, and it was time to go. I never took the time to invest in buying accessories for it or my style changed.
>>
>>10687921
For the last time, tons of military uniforms during that era used those themes.
>>
>>10687931
but muh sustainability
>>
>>10687936
sure but this one has a german name for a reason. it was intentional, don't be dense
>>
can this please not turn into another dIe WaLkUrE bAyUdD thread??
>>
>>10687950
Die Walkure is an extremely famous war opera you retard. If DW is suddenly a nazi coord based on design alone then so is most military lolita.
>>
>>10687914
If you're serious about selling it, I'm a lonelita who's interested. What parts of the set do you have, what colorway?
>>
>>10687914
Drop your email and I’ll send an offer too.
>>
>>10687914
Yeah but you could post it on the buy/sell thread here. As long as you drop and email and proof pics and don’t do PayPal friends and family, it’s pretty safe for both users. I’ve done it before. The best buyers I’ve bought from on cgl actually linked me to positive feedback on the LM account with proof pics including their LM handle, which meant I got to see they were legit, but they didn’t have to bear the stress of people gossiping about their public LM listing
>>
>>10687979
I'd love to buy and sell on here but don't people worry about being outed? Idk if I trust gulls to be confidential about my info
>>
>>10687914
If you think about it, it's just yet another popular Meta release, everyone who isn't a covidlita has at least heard of its existence, its reputation and that not everyone owning it is a nazi by default. Also nobody knows why you're owning or selling it in the first place, which is nobody's business anyways. I don't think anyone would judge you for wanting to get rid of it though someone might judge whoever will buy it in the end.

Tldr: if I were you, I'd list it like anything else because you don't have to keep something you don't wear in your closet, even if someone's gonna cry NAZI over it.
>>
>>10687965
Really only interested in the mantle or the tie in black, but that other anon is right, you might be better served moving to the BST thread since you might get multiple offers (and if you're more specific about what pieces you have you might find someone interested in the whole set or other parts).
>>
>>10686296
Opposite for me. Had a buyer message me begging for a dress that I couldn't be bothered to relist for a while, I told them within the day yes I can relist it for them, and they ghosted and never even read my reply. Wtf.

>>10686630
It's funny how like the start of the site its current state is. They desperately need the help but clearly, they don't want it.

I suppose to give benefit of the doubt, they might not be able to add additional mod privileges since the admin went AWOL.

>>10687703
I've had both buyers and sellers not leaving feedback, both newer and older users as well. But it definitely feels more common.

>>10687996
To be honest no one cares. As long as you don't give a reason for someone to out you like scamming or sending damaged goods, it's just a business transaction like any on LM. I've bought and sold on here many times.
>>
>>10687996
I mean it’s really a “you out me I out you situation”, that’s basically your security. If nothing else trust they don’t want to out themselves as much as you don’t want to be outed.
>>
I'm so sick of handmade items. They need to be banned, because they're never any good. They're usually trash at best, if not completely random instead of being anywhere close to lolita fashion. They either end up not selling and being relisted a thousand times or have to be deleted; essentially all they do is clog the site up.

Anyone agree? I'm going to be contacting the mods fo suggest this. If enough people do at, they may implement it. Feel free to join me I guess lol
>>
>>10688222
Yes! I straight up had to ask people to leave feedback. I'm still in the single digits of feedback when I've already bought 10+ things and paid within 24 hours of getting the invoice.
>>
>>10689241
Yeah keep your regretsy on etsy.
>>
>>10689241
I've seen 2 handmade items i really liked, one was that handmade kumya from the GLB and another was a classic skirt that i bought.
But yeah i'm sick of the becoming rosana bullshit and these ugly lace things clogging up the site.
>>
Would it be hard to open a new LM acct even if you already have one? My current one is compromised because of the scammer fiasco back in 2019 ish (the scammer made multiple accts and would nonstop harass me and a few others by constantly buying our listings only to leave fake bad reviews)

I emailed the mods but who knows when I'll hear back
>>
>>10689241
100% agree. Lm is not your personal storefront. It should be relegated to secondhand sales like it's mean to.
>>
>>10689272
I have 3 accounts kek. I'm not sure how reasonable it is to do now with the whole verification thing, but they do say they don't save your info so in theory you could space them out and make a bunch if they don't remember you. Or make a fake ID in photoshop/use your parents/ SO/ siblings/ roommates ID
>>
Is this one of the good handmade items?
>>
>>10689494
is it a rug? it's pretty cute
>>
>>10689494
That’s adorable
>>
>>10689494
Was considering making something like this but of Porter Bear as a gift for a friend's birthday coming up. Looks nice.
>>
>>10689496
yeah a rug. at least one person is willing to pay $200 for it. desu this is the one gem of random handmade shit on lm
>>
>>10689494
I wonder if she takes commissions...

I want cute print rugs!
>>
>>10689249
Yeah, some handmade shit like becoming rosana where it's vaguely jfashion at best, is annoying and feels like spam. I think one off handmade items being there is fine though, like if you have a handmade dress you no longer want or shit like >>10689494 that's actually good.
>>
>>10689509
They're actually pretty straightforward to make once you've figured out your pattern, and it's a very pleasant craft to relax with.
>>
>>10689494
I wanna make one of these. How cute!
>>
The twinkle mermaid girl's mom is sweet for buying her AP. Especially the not so cheap AP. I wish my family would gift me brand.

Although something seems a bit off with her whenever I watch videos shes in and shes had questionable stories and replies to people
>>
>>10690322
maybe if your parents were also rich like hers are, they would have also gifted you brand
>>
>>10690333
even parents with money aren't always supportive of their kids' interests and might just give them cash or what they think is popular or they would want. also you don't have to be rich to spend a one time large amount for your child you spend thousands of dollars taking care of every year anyway.
>>
>>10690337
look at her closet, it's not a "one time large amount" they do it on the regular. they're loaded. she gets a new dress like every week from mommy and daddy's credit card. $300 dresses are like pennies to people like that.
>>
>>10690480
NTA but this isn't true across the board. There are lots of rich parents who would refuse to buy something like lolita for their child if they didn't approve of it.
I've known plenty of rich kids who had stingy parents who hated spending a lot on clothes or their children because they viewed those kinds of expenses as unnecessary or stupid.
Some rich people spoil their children, others make their kids earn their own money, and of course there are those in between.
>>
>>10690481
anon is clearly one of those people who think anything with expendable income, even if it’s like 60k a year salary is rich, ignore her
>>
>>10690481
>>10690483
not really sure why neither of you are understanding that having rich parents would increase the likelihood of someone being gifted more expensive things more regularly. all i was trying to say.
>Some rich people spoil their children, others make their kids earn their own money, and of course there are those in between.
so do middle class and poor families? this isn't exclusive to rich people - but when $300 in the equivalent of a weekly allowance you give to your child, buying your kid a dress isn't a big deal
>>
>>10690483
This. It sucks that living paycheck to paycheck is so common nowadays and often out of necessity, but "makes more money than me" or "can afford hobbies" is not always rich. And if you're going to have kids the responsible way to do it would be to have expendable income for them on top of savings cause even normie kids have needs and also wants like sports, tutors, entertainment, money to hang with friends, etc.
>>
>>10690485
>having rich parents would increase the likelihood of someone being gifted more expensive things more
I never said this wasn't true. I just said it wasn't true for everyone since you decided to respond contrarily to the other anon that said
>even parents with money aren't always supportive of their kids' interests
>>
>>10690488
Yeah no one ever said rich people can't afford things. Just that even if they can they may not give their kid everything they like. And that you don't even have to be rich to afford things.
>>
File: 105520.jpg (115 KB, 1117x820)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
I honestly don't get why people feel the need to edit their proof pictures besides the usual brightness, contrast and colour adjustments.
Is this their art project or are they trying to sell their clothes? It's not working well for either tbf.
>>
>>10690789
looks like a living hanger frolicking in a field, gave me a hearty kek
>>
>>10690487
this tbdesu. I work full time $2 above min wage and can still afford my own place in a big city and to spend some money on hobbies every month. It's about budgeting.
>>
>>10690808
sorry you got posted
>>
>>10690808
>pretending to care about somebody on an anonymous forum when you know that it’ll only draw more negative attention to them
ok weirdo
>>
>>10690808
>>10690812
Yeah anon, if you do actually care about them then it's best to not defend them at all when shit like this happens, or at least subtly take a more 'neutral' stance on it in favour of them. You can't defend people on this board outright without drawing more negative attention to them and coming across as whiteknighting.
>>
File: 1612131778870.png (340 KB, 1000x563)
340 KB
340 KB PNG
>>10689494
I mean... sure, it looks accurate but who in their bleedy mind would want this as a room piece?
>>
>>10690999
I would. A lot of people on this board would. All the people who bid would.
You sound like you have a really boring house.
>>
>>10690322
Just adding on, I'm pretty sure they spoil her due to her chronic illness. How did you guys miss the number of times she's been hospitalized? Id spoil my kid too if i knew they had a higher chance of dying soon.
>>
>>10691037
Careful anon jannies will ban you for drama if you accidentally look like you're wking her kek.
>>
>buyer backs out of sale because she says her boyfriend found out she was buying lolita on his paypal and yelled at her, says she'll save up for it and get back to me at the end of the month
>weird
>tell her okay since it's not an emergency sale and was only 80 USD
>full month goes by, she doesn't respond to or even open my messages
>assume she doesn't want it anymore, sell it to someone else
>2 weeks after that: "hey anon, i'm ready to buy the skirt!!"
>>
>>10691340
i would have backed out immediately
>>
>>10691032
no lol
>>
>>10690805
Same lmao
>>
Holy shit, I get so anxious when I sell expensive dresses on LM. I check over them obsessively for damages but I'm still so paranoid I missed something.
>>
>>10691471
no1currs

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.