[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 70 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: OIP (2).jpg (19 KB, 474x447)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
What are the worst things you have done at a convention?
>>
>>10680168
>at fairly large convention
>start jacking off
>edge through my pocket while walking
>nobody notices
>see girl with exposed shoulders
>showtime
>cum immediately
>walk over to a less visible area while keeping her in sight
>rub some cum on my fingertips
>not enough to feel it but enough for it to be visible
>walk back over
>tap her on the shoulder with my hand, now complete with SemenFingers™
>ask for directions
>thank her and leave knowing damn well what I've done
>>
Pissed myself. First time cosplaying and underestimated how difficult it would be to get out of a costume when you have to go. Shamefully hurried out of my stall after done, quickly headed back up to my room and showered. Did not cosplay the rest of the convention.
>>
Threw up in the stairwell and didn't clean it up
>>
>i fucked my cousin's 10/10 virgin friend because my cousin thought i was too ugly and made fun of me for it at an anime convention
>i fucked my cousin two years later at the same anime convention
anime conventions are filthy places and i love them
>>
I recorded a girl while she was sleep sitting also her boyfriend was there. Also recorded her as when she stood up to stretch. I lost the video when my phones screen crack is there a way to get the video back. It was on the phones memory and not on a card.
>>
Mild by the standards of everyone else here, but I got too drunk and passed out in the public bathroom at Colossalcon for about 2 hours
>>
>>10680643
Rite of passage more like
>>
>>10680168
I once pooped in a stairwell because I got food poisoning and couldn’t make it in. Sorry kalahari, but if it makes you feel any better I also lost a costume that day.
>>
I bid on a comic auction for an Iron Man 3 Cinema display that was huge but I didn't have the means to take it home so I left the con.
>>
Got really drunk at Holiday Matsuri to the point I pissed in my seat during the Hottest Men in Anime contest. It's an after hours event that's 18+ and the staff didn't allow reentry into the room. It's one of the main reasons I attend Holmat and I wasn't going to miss the rest of the show over a bathroom break.
>>
Got pressured by a fujo into doing gay shit with a stranger while I was dressed as a girl
>>
>>10680690
please be a girl
>>
>>10680706
I am. Was wearing a dress while it happened and the seat was cushion. I left so quickly when the show was over at like 2am
>>
>>10680708
>>10680690
I M A G I N E
>>
Ghosted
>>
File: potato.png (47 KB, 651x436)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
Spent $200 on stuff that i regretted the week after
>>
>>10680254
This is literally why japanese celebrities refuse fan contact. There was a thing for a while where people would pay to shake an idol's hand at a convention, jerk off in line and then greet them with a coomhand.
>>
>>10680715
Male fans truly are the worst.
>>
nice try flowers by irene, but you are not one of us. we can smell pork 12 parsecs away.
>>
>>10680708
>almost uncontrollable bladder and public wetting are my fetish
why God? why?
>>
>>10680550
based if true
>>
>>10680712
What was it?
>>
>>10680864
probably body pillows
>>
>>10680378
Hot. Girl or guy?
>>
File: 1573419058757.jpg (34 KB, 693x720)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>10680168
sneak into the con by jumping a wall, and once there steal shit from the stans
>>
File: 1529630811605.gif (1.95 MB, 310x280)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
>>10680715
>>
>>10680624
thank fucking god i gave up on anime cons because you people horrify me
>>
When I was 14 back in 2011 at a decent sized but not huge con, I stole a crocheted nyan cat wallet and never told anyone about it
>>
>>10680715
for a while? that still happened at handshake meets just before the coof
>>
>>10680875
I'm a 600 lb man with a 10 inch fat dick dressed as Sasuke. Enjoy your fap.
>>
>>10680168
I made hentai noises for an ALA ribbon.
>>
Got depressed and lonely so I drank too much and stumbled around the con like an idiot and stole some shit. Made my way to a bathroom and passed out in the stall for a hour.
>>
>>10680713
You can't aim when wearing pants and sitting on a chair in a room full of people. And even if you could take your dick out and aim where the hell would you aim? The floor?
>>
>>10681175
Ah truly despicable
>>
>>10680890
I bet it was other reasons but you want it to blame on me, It was just once.

Plus it was more of the trill of doing it rather than anything else.
>>
>>10681419
You're not the only one that does this. Threads are dedicated to creepshots and spying on women in public places. South korea had a whole protest over it due to it being such a constant problem.
>>
>>10681419
>Y-you can't blame me I was just being a creepy predator one time!! I'm not at all a textbook sexual deviant! It was just for the thrill!!!
>>
Continued to jump in a bouncy castle once someone had broke their nose in there.
I was wearing white pants and didn't notice right away.
>>
Committed a handfull of misdemeanors, most of which involving alcohol
>>
>>10681677
>>10681688
OK but what would you do without us? Its part of the experience. Should be thankful.
>>
>>10682420
what the fuck are you on about
>>
>>10682420
>OK but what would you do without us?
Live a life with one less worry and trust men more.
>>
>>10682436
You don't trust men and worry about stuff like this =//. Stuff like this rarely happens you should worry about stuff like Volcanos.
>>
>>10682491
Your ESL is showing.
>>
>>10680168
I brought my girlfriend and she got hounded by nerds.
>>
Im a trap and I randomly suck guy's dicks
>>
I run theft rings in the dealers room. I pay kiddos half the retail value, and then resale after on eBay. They get spending money and I pay for my whole ass weekend. Only losers are the dealers and they suck ass anyways.
>>
>>10682990
Mega based
>>
>>10682990
Where can I do that.
>>
>>10682728
I don't bother anymore to check if my sentences make sense anymore, After all this is a pig language and things make sense no matter how bad sentences are made.Batman bathroom who came with this silly way to form words I wouldn't be proud to be a native of this damn language I though it was the worst until I learn that Japanese may be even worst.
>>
>>10683080
>things make sense no matter how bad sentences are made.
>Batman bathroom who came with this silly way to form words
>>
>>10683090
(U)
>>
>>10680864
>>10680871
It was Three anime figurines and a sketchbook i never drawn on
>>
>>10683080
If you don't care to speak the language at least in a understandable way, don't expect anyone to take anything you say seriously. You sound retarded.
>>
>>10680712
Kek same sorta
I bought a sweatshirt and some small prints from an artist who is a piece of shit. Was able to sell it all at least
>>
I like taobao dresses more than AP, BtSSB and AatP. VM and Meta tops them all however.
>>
>>10680168
GR15 FOR WOJAKSHIT
>>
File: x3r9m7ll17551.jpg (53 KB, 666x600)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
was so nervous at my first con cosplaying alone, in the con toilet i stood up not realizing i wasn't done peeing because i wanted to gtfo as soon as possible and not hold up the line, got a few large drops of piss on the inside of my pants
didn't know what to do as i had taken the train there and had no where else to go to clean up or change so just sprayed it with deodorant and hoped no one noticed because of the dark fabric

also got followed back to the train station that evening by an amateur photographer who tried to get my number earlier at the con which i refused and cried a little on the train home after the adrenaline from the day wore off
>>
>>10683615
Thanks for the story, I'll enjoy fapping to it later ;)
>>
>>10683637
ok
>>
>>10683342
boring
>>
>>10684024
Depending on the figurines that could have been a several hundred dollar haul
>>
Fucked some overweight cosplayer girl, roleplayed like she was the character and got rewarded with an std
>>
>>10684481
they said $200 upthread, retard. pay attention to the conversation.
>>
>>10684538
was this at Anime Boston?
>>
>>10684544
Fuck you
>>
>>10684557
cry moar, child.
>>
>>10684538
That's what happens when you're a slut that doesn't wrap up. Enjoy your std
>>
>>10684538
asking for it
>>
>>10684481
Stealing is so boring though. Unless it's something stupid or ridiculous it's meh.
>>
>>10680168
I usually sell drugs at conventions. Lots of ecstasy and weed.
>>
I regularly go to cons with fake press tickets.
Since the staff is almost always full of volunteers, they really don't check properly and get intimidated when they see the ticket
>>
>>10684784
That's a good idea but you might want to be careful with that these days.
>>
>>10684786
Of course they scan the tickets, an error shows up and I ask "Oh, is everything alright? I have a press ticket, maybe there's a problem with that?"
And they just let me through
>>
>>10680378
>>10680690
>>10683615
Please describe in more sumptuous detail.
I'm researching the effects of fapping to the thought of women pissing themselves.
>>
>>10680168
I fucked a cosplayer
Then payed out the security and told them the con is over
Then invited like 25 of my friends for beer and shit
Drank everyone untill hammered
Turned the whole place into a night club
Turned cosplayer girls into sluts
Boy cosplayers into pimps
Police arrived
I saw myself out
>>
>>10684832
If you're gonna make shit up at least make it sound believable.
>>
>>10684839
Alright fine
I made up the part where I fucked a cosplayer , I'm a virgin loser ... A virgin loser who took revenge on some random idiots ...
I can't find a news article
Look for Jordan 2018 8ala cosplay con
>>
>>10685050
>ala
So your a dime a dozen loser
>>
>>10684832
And everybody clapped.
>>
>>10684814
>>10684814
Holmat anon here. I was pretty much "marinating in pee" as one anon commented. The con was promoting alcohol and even had a bartender in the room where the show was happening. I couldn't hold it in any longer after being told re-entry wasn't allowed. A lot of attendees who went to that show actually complained about not being able to use the bathroom in the Facebook group.
>>
>>10685217
Based, thank you.
Full retard con organizers though.
>>
>>10680690
>It's an after hours event that's 18+ and the staff didn't allow reentry into the room
why not?
>>
>>10682990
based
>>
>>10684832
yeah I believe it
>>
>>10685450
>>10685450
I'm guessing to make it easier to clear out the room because it was late night show, but it still didn't make sense to not allow anyone to leave to use the bathroom when there's a full bar.
>>
>>10685457
If it was 18+ probably some preventative thing.
>>
>>10682960
You're why I go to cons.
>>
>>10682960
Don't get a mouth STD
>>
>>10680168
fucked around in the elevator riding it up and down until staff asked us to get out
>>
>>10687523
That's wrong on so many levels
>>
>>10687545
i got it anon
>>
>>10687901
Thank you, thank you. Please like and subscribe.
>>
Okay I almost never come to this board but today and do and I see this shit. WHAT the HELL is wrong with you people?
>>
>>10687929
>he doesn't know about the /k/ meetup cum brownies
This thread is literally nothing
>>
I let a dude and his gf cuddle me because I was depressed and had no where else to sleep. realized quickly I wasnt gay.
>>
I had sex with a Jill Valentine cosplayer’s bf. I didn’t know he had a girlfriend until the next morning. She just walked in and started screaming at him because apparently he’d done this before. He called her an annoying bitch and punched her in the stomach when she blocked him from leaving the room.

I got dressed, left, and called the cops.
>>
File: E3gggHFUcAEBVj5.jpg (161 KB, 665x775)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
I'm 6'5 260sih, and pretty muscular. I'm not totally jacked, but definitely have a bulky body, and broad shoulders. I like to creep on short male cosplayers, especially if they have a girlfriend with them. I'll just approach them, and give them compliments. I try to slip in a "pretty little boy" or "adorable" just to see how they'll react. I try not to overdo it cause sometimes it's obvious the guy is under 18, but their reaction goes from happy to being complimented, to confusion and trying to laugh it off. I've never taken it too far, although I did put my arms around a guy that was 5'4ish once.

Not sure what it is, I don't think I'm gay and I'd never date a guy. But violently raping a femboy is one of my darker fantasies.
>>
>>10688358
a fujo wrote this
>>
>>10688358
Why does it have to be rape? Why not consensual rough sex?
>>
>>10688368

It's gotta be that sweet spot, where they're powerless, but secretly want it.
>>
>>10688358
bro that's pretty gay, just embrace it
wanting to stick the D in a man's A is 100% homo
>>
decided to transition
>>
>>10681249
Your shoes. Then yell
>FIRE!!!!1!!
That’d only work when sitting near a sprinkler tho.
>>
>>10688368
>>10688387
Consensual non consent is a kink jsyk
>>
>>10680378
Depending on your cosplay and your relative body size it can be helpful to wear protection just in case. Especially when you're in a dress that requires the help of someone else to take it off. They make really slim diapers that you can hide well under bloomers or the like and it's better than wetting your expensive outfit.

I had a similar experience when I was wearing a super tight dress with a zipper on the back and my best friend wasn't there to go to the toilet together.
>>
>>10688419
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get better.
>>
I used to sneak candids and occasionally creepshots. I stopped doing it because you get much better results just asking women for photos like a normal person.
>>
>>10688570
Thank you for stopping. Creepshots are the reason why I wear shorts under my skirts and check all over the bathroom stalls for fear of cameras. My bf is annoyed that he will never get nudes or sexy nsfw pictures of me because I know guys like to share them online. I've warn other women about this as well and have gone as far as to show them threads on /b/ or /gif/ where guys do this.
>>
>>10688576
DESU I found it a lot easier to camp out a few floors up and try and take downblouse pictures.
The one time I tried taking upskirt photos they came out really bad (the pros use infrared lighting), and it was a lot more risk than I was comfortable with.
>>
>>10688585
Good to know, I'll keep a look out for this.
>>
>>10688419
lmao kys
>>
>>10680550

I wanna believe anon, I wanna believe
>>
>>10687929
>All of these piss stories

Why are you people pissing yourselves
>>
>>10688757
It's the worst thing I've ever done at a con. Sorry I'm not a rapist, thief or sex hungry
>>
>>10688757
it's hot
>>
>>10680168
One time one of my friends was following me around a con and being annoying so I pushed him and felt bad
>>
Girlfriend at the time was annoying me and she was being a bitch the entire time at con, even getting upset I was seeing people who I wanted to see for months, really petty shit, barking at me all weekend for anything minor.

Anyway, con after party had ended and people were still hanging in the bar, I straight up left her, people were buying me drinks and all was well, did a Tiktok to Bad Guy (I know cringe... but I was drunk so whatever) and I'm pretty sure I nearly ended up fucking this guy's girlfriend in front of him, me being dumb as fuck and denying to go with them to their room got me out of that but nearly got captured by a couple of other people, I eventually ran back into my girlfriend who was still being a cunt, pretty sure she cheated on me that night.

Good times.
>>
>>10689409
Your gf sounds like a bitch but seems you're a bit of a cunt yourself since you considered fucking another girl who was already taken.
>>
>>10689426
Oh yeah, I know that. Not denying that. Was an entirely toxic relationship that should have ended way before it did.
>>
>10680717
>Males truly are the worst*

There, fixed it.
>>
>>10680168
yiffed
>>
File: Based Agent 47.png (749 KB, 808x853)
749 KB
749 KB PNG
>>10682990
No idea what cons you go to, but I truly hope to cross paths with you someday. Fuck ALL the dealers. Simple as.
>>
I played footsies with a guy in the stall next to me, thinking he was my friend because he had the exact same shoes. After a second, he punches the wall of the stall and shouts "WOULD YOU STOP FUCKING AROUND?!", and from the other end of the stalls I hear my friend shout "ANON WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!"
I was very drunk that weekend. And the week after.
>>10684538
Was her name Shawna by any chance?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.