[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 75 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

How has your comm handled the pandemic? Have you started in person meetups or are you still doing zoom calls?

Mine became an instant ghost town back in 2020 and has just recently started doing zoom meetups and small in person events.
>>
Mine has been having meets semi regularly since the pandemic started. Gulls seem to think just because they're outside not wearing masks that it's "distanced" even though they're standing within a foot of each other.
>>
I actually think my local comm is now defunct. A lot of the most active people moved and no one seems to care enough about maintaining the facebook group to keep it alive.
>>
>>10678620
I'm interested to see how lockdown will change the concept of comms. Most of my friends and myself have discovered we enjoy the fashion more without our local communities. No mod drama, no forced interactions with people we don't like and less meetup anxiety.
>>
My comm seems dead. I'm really sad about it, honestly. No one else is making meets virtual or otherwise.
>>
Zoom meetups are cancer and I hate them. I want to appreciate the details of someone's full coord properly, not just stare at their upper body through a screen. I want to be able to converse with individuals and connect on a personal level, not take turns in some giant group.

Plus, I like wearing lolita around other lolitas, if for no other reason than the fact that it makes me feel safer. Creeps and assholes see me as an easy target when I'm alone.
>>
>>10678599
Can I join a lolita comm as a male and don't even ouij or aristo and be like "I'm just here for the lolita pussy". How does that work?
>>
>>10678666
Yes, you should do that. Just show up in your normal clothes and tell them you’re here to meet the lolita girls.
>>
>>10678670
He could atleast wear a musty Miku cosplay
>>
>>10678666
male lolita here. just buy some cheap set from Devil inspired and youll be drowning in lolita pussy. I get over 100 likes on every post on cof
>>
Back to monthly meets like usual. Not much has changed other than the fact we now have more itas than before. We all voted to only allow those who are vaccinated or with a legit medical excuse to attend the meets and it was a unanimous decision. Only one newbie threw a fit but that’s it.
>>
>>10678675
>over 100 likes
Kek. That’s pathetic.
>>
>>10678696
My comm is requiring negative lateral flow results the morning of the meet (we can get free lateral flow tests from the government here)
>>
>>10678599
Missed out on my comms secret Santa already. They decided to do it early again this year. We use to have sign up in October. Now I have to wait another year to participate.
>>
Comm is totally dead after covid, no virtual or irl meets. Kind of want to post on the fb group to break the ice since it's less than 50 people but the last post was in february. But, part of me wants to stay a lonelita. The fashion scene where I live is full of ita covidlitas, like the ones that will never ever ever move out of aliexpress, and zoomers that parrot what they hear on tiktok like muh AP fatphobia. And neither will ever try to learn the culture or wear lolita outside of a con. Although, I've looked at the profiles and icons of everyone in my state's specific comm and none of them seem bad? I still have a irrational fear of going to a meet and seeing some bitch with a 20$ aliexpress dress with severe tiktok/twitter brainrot.
>>
>>10678734
If your in pgl the host made multiple posts about the event before cutting off sign up. You've got no one to blame but yourself.
>>
>>10678780
Who starts a Secret Santa in June?
>>
>>10678734
Have you tried reading? I mean yeah it’s early but shit takes time to ship. I’m glad they did things earlier because I’m tired of not getting my shit till March.
>>
>>10678753
>seeing some bitch with a 20$ aliexpress dress with severe tiktok/twitter brainrot.
Eh toughen up anon. It’s an occupational hazard of being a Lolita.
>>
I've actually seen a couple covidlitas attending meets for the first time who are well dressed. It's cool knowing that even covid didn't stop people from getting into the fashion. Granted, not all of them look cute but it's better than nothing
>>
>>10679359
Well that's good
>>
>>10679335
>Started the event early
>Lolitas were still late
>The gift exchange didn't happen until February

Lolitas are flakey and unreliable
>>
>>10679359
Every one shits on the youngins but they know how to use Google.
>>
>>10678753
Maybe take some initiative. Even if you make private events it’s still something.
>>
>>10679335
God I hated when we started in October. People procrastinated filling out the form and we wouldn't get our lists until November. It was either give a gift late or hope that lacemarket had what you wanted to give. I ended up getting so much local teashop stuff or cute stationary. It was cute but there was so much every year.
>>
Our comm started doing some small in person meets, but then had some drama and is now is kind of barren again.

After being an almost lonelita for a year I kind of enjoy it more, I just feel bad for the newcomers.
>>
>>10679857
I'm hoping there will be a purge of all the old drama and we can start fresh. For our new members sake. Before covid there were multiple shit storms in my comm
>>
>>10679937
Spill the milk. What happened?
>>
>>10679937

Eh I don't think our comm is recovering anytime soon. Hope yours does though, unless you're in mine lol.

>>10679939
A summary is on the farm.
>>
I'm going to Arizona soon for a trip. Should I avoid the Comm at all costs? Also are there any good places for lolitas to eat in the Phoenix Area?
>>
>>10679944
I dont think we are in the same comm anon. As far as I know this wasn't on the farm. Good luck tho

>>10679939
Not a lot to spill. Whispers in the wind that a girl was getting banned. For good reason. But it looked like she was going to share everyone's nsfw stuff on here after her ban. Then everything shut down and I guess everyone stopped caring.
>>
>>10679952

I’m in the AZ comm. We don’t really have any issues or drama that would be a cause for you to avoid us, but right now, do not have any meetups planned. You’d probably have to reach out to see if anyone would want to hang out.

As far as food, what are you looking for? Afternoon tea, cafes, ect.? There are quite a few nice places in the PHX metro area.
>>
>>10679958
>Afternoon tea, cafes, ect.?

Afternoon tea, yes.
>>
>>10679960
Here are a few options for afternoon tea; The Phoenician is a nice option, as it’s located in a five-star resort, and they let you have as much food and tea as you’d like, which is a great value, compared to the the other options listed below, which do not. (They also have champagne!)

The Phoenician (Scottsdale)
English Rose (Carefree)
Crowning Glory (Fountain Hills)
Drink Me Tea Room (Tempe) *100% vegan and gluten free
The Spicery in our 1895 Home (Glendale)
Tea Time AZ (Scottsdale)
>>
>>10679970
I was thinking about going to The Phoenician for tea. I'll be in the East Valley so that suits me. I'll keep the other places on tab
>>
>>10679337
>>10679537
Perhaps toughening up and taking initiative is in store for me. I'll try to come up with something to break the ice and get people motivated again.
>>
>>10679995
Uggos in lolita/ita trash dresses are just as much a fact of life as death and taxes.
>>
>>10679952
Yes because there are drug addicts and insane vegan wokesters in the main comm.
>>
>>10680576
sounds like a good time
>>
What is the biggest comm in the northeast between DC and NY? Does such a comm even exist? I only know of smaller private comms from finding Facebook groups.
>>
>>10680635
Frilladelphia, duh
>>
>>10679970
>>10679984
DA, I've been to the Arizona Biltmore's tea and it was quite good. It was a number of years ago, though.
>>
>>10680681
I checked Arizona Biltimore's website and they don't have tea anymore. Sigh. Casualty of COVID. Was going to go there anyways for their architectural tour
>>
>>10680679
You can see naturally racist and girlytoot there! You're so lucky anon.
>>
>>10680705
no, that's the PGH comm
>>
>>10680705
Frilladelphia doesn't have any notorious drama mongers in it I don't think. LotV and SM are members I think, but no idea if they're active.
>>
>>10680679
That is a cute ass name.
>>
>>10680705
Didnt Girlytoot move to California?
>>
>>10678599
Thinking about starting my own comm with the members of my chat group. The main comm isn't active and is trash anyways
>>
>>10678696
So you don’t want an unvaccinated person to attend a meet so that none of you protected from covid catch covid?
>>
>>10682986
The apartment in LA was her ex husband's. It's old news. Keep up.
>>
>>10683441
Talking about girlytoot at all is old news.
>>
>>10683353
I wouldn't convert a chat group into a comm per say. Just make a friend group and leave it at that. Otherwise you deal with newcomers and such
>>
meets have been starting back up again and I forgot about all the annoying stuff that comes with it. I've been hosting some and I forgot how much I hate people who complain about meets not catering to their needs. Handful of folks complaining about meets not being on the date that works for them personally. I'm not changing the date of my meet just to accommodate one person, especially some random newbie or someone who doesn't attend meets very often at all. Fuck off and make your own meet if it's that important to you, I don't have a problem with that and I'm sure other folks would be happy to attend. Personally, there's been plenty of meets I couldn't attend because the date didn't work out for me, but never have I thought to complain about it.
>>
>>10683429
Being vaxxed doesn't mean you can't catch or spread covid. It means you're less likely to have severe complications if you do catch it dumbass.
>>
>>10683429
yeah basically
>>
>>10683595
So why would you be afraid of the non-vaccinated if you’re protected from the serious symptoms of the virus? Are you afraid of a runny nose you could get from catching covid?
>>
>>10683618
I know this is hard for your pea brain to understand but the vaccinated people are trying to protect the unvaccinated people and not give *them* covid, even if the vaccinated people themselves are safer from the vaccination. Crazy I know but some people care about other people's health in this context.

Plus vaccination requirements voluntarily decided on by communities, hosts of recreational activities, etc. gives people who are on the fence or whatever an incentive to choose vaccination over not and more vaccinated people means everyone is safer in the long run. Even if you don't agree with this for whatever reasons, the bare minimum is freedom of association and if vaccinated people just don't want to spend time with unvaccinated people for whatever reason, we don't have to hang out with them, they can do their own thing I guess, plan their own meets at unvaxxed friendly places if they so choose.
>>
>>10683618
Goddamn, you're dumb. Even if we're relatively safe, no one wants to have to miss work/school, spread this to elderly family members, or spread it to children who will go to school and spread it to other families.
>>
>>10683647
> the vaccinated people are trying to protect the unvaccinated people and not give *them* covid
Wait, what? You’re trying to protect adult people from covid who have made the conscious decision not to get vaccinated? Have they asked for your protection?

> Even if you don't agree with this for whatever reasons, the bare minimum is freedom of association and if vaccinated people just don't want to spend time with unvaccinated people for whatever reason, we don't have to hang out with them
Sure, you don’t have to hang out with them. Just please stop pretending you’re doing it for health related reasons or some bullshit because there is no good scientific reason for the vaccinated to avoid the unvaccinated. Also, I hope you are also ok with racism and other types of discrimination, because you’re doing just that, discriminating people based on their vaccination status even though it shouldn’t concern you one bit.
>>
>>10683655
Literally everyone that is at risk of having a serious case of covid has either been vaccinated or made the conscious decision not to get vaccinated so they do not need your protection. You cannot force protection on anyone, that is China-tier bullshit.

Also, calling other people dumb makes you seem super smart, keep doing that kek.
>>
Most comms seem to be dead(er). It'll be interesting to see if they're a thing of the past or if they'll make a comeback.
>>
>>10683923
>>10683925
>>10683618
So sorry to hear about your terminal cases of stupidity. Your families must be devastated.
>>
>>10683937
Genious argument. Just wow.
>>
Why are people so butt hurt about masks anyways? desu it's really not that big of a deal and no one wants to see your ugly mug anyways.

>>10683925
>China-tier bullshit.
fucking burgers and their victim complex. You do realize that they have literally welded people into their apartment complexes and forced people into government qurantines with no food, blankets, or beds? Imagine thinking being asked to wear a fucking mask is anywhere close to that level. You wouldn't last 30 seconds in an actual repressive regime.
>>
>>10683945
I wasn’t talking about masks.
>>
>>10683939
Thanks, I know. At least you can still recognize genius when you see it. There may be hope for you yet.
>>
>>10683949
fucking snowflakes. don't like the covid response? then leave
>>
>>10683923
>Have they asked for your protection?
nurses are taking the brunt of the danger here, you're forgetting about them.
cancer patients and patients with chronic conditions have been denied beds because of the unvaxxed overruning hospitals.
>>
>>10683963
Idk about your country, but in my country the vast majority of those having a high risk of needing hospital treatment for covid have been vaccinated (the elderly and those having multiple chronic diseases). Because of this, it is almost impossible for the unvaccinated to ”overrun hospitals”. You can calculate the risk of a young person having to need hospital treatment because of covid from here https://qcovid.org/Calculation
>>
>>10683971
In America this is not the case. And there are some reasons people can not safely be vaccinated or even if they are those with less robust immune systems already have to get an extra shot just to develop closer to the normal protection a healthy person does. And nurses still don't deserve to be overworked because of stupid goons who pretend their jobs are not any harder and covid is fake and decided the free vaccine was too much effort.
>>
>>10683923
You don't actually care about discrimination you just larp like you do because you think it makes your argument mean anything. We all know you actually hate minorities and women and gays and the disabled having rights (especially that last one since you basically give no fucks about how cocid spreading harms the chronically I'll at minimum by overrunning hospitals to the point they don't have resources for normal treatment) so fuck off with that shit.
>>
>>10683989
So the fact that you discriminate against a group of people is fine because you assume that I don’t care about discrimination? Amazing logic, wow.
>>
>>10683971
Leaf here, our hospitals are ~90% unvaccinated in the icus, province dependant.
>>
>>10683618
When you're so stupid you don't know variants are a thing and none of the vaccines cover them.
>>
>>10684015
>Amazing logic, wow.
gotta love how this is the go to rebuttal for this idiot
>>
>>10678696
How do you verify they are vaccinated? Are we taking temperatures of people before they can be granted the privilege to hang out with your stinky fat cunt (obesity being the primary risk factor of death by covid), or is there a designated lolita official selected by the group that carefully reviews each vaccine card before every meet and is dedicated to confirming vaccine status by calling everyone's individual PCP and demand they violate HIPAA by revealing their personal medical information? Or do you simply accept promises? Also, how do you verify everyone in the vicinity of your meetup is vaccinated or do you only meet up at each other's parents houses/dorms?
>>
>>10684257
I can tell you’re a LARPer because you don’t understand that meets have hosts, who are the ones both throwing events and verifying vaccines.

Also you literally can just download it on your phone anon. Takes me 10 seconds to show people the screenshot. Are you living in the Middle Ages or something?
>>
>>10684257
>dedicated to confirming vaccine status by calling everyone's individual PCP and demand they violate HIPAA by revealing their personal medical information
Why would anyone need to do this? You realize that airlines, border agents, employers, and even restaurants have been doing the same for months now, right?
>>
>>10684258
Excellent ad hominem rebuttal! I'll be sure to have my photoshopped vaccine card ready for your majesty's view from 6 feet social distancing space. But you still didn't answer any of my questions.
>>10684262
Are you seriously suggesting hanging out with a bunch of autistic Japanese fashion enthusiasts is on par with any of those? If we're operating on the idea that everything requires vaccination anyway, why would you purposely be so uptight as to worry about meeting up with a group of girls who rarely leave their rooms anyway?
>>
>>10684270
>muh ad hominem!!
You literally are a LARPer. Why do you even care. Go shit up the cosplay threads or watch Lor videos or whatever it is you do besides wear the fashion
>>
>>10684272
Were my questions really that strenuous on your hamfists to type out a response to? I don't have to prove my participation in the fashion to you. If you want a circlejerk why not go post in your elite local lolita group instead of cgl?
>>
>>10684270
>Are you seriously suggesting hanging out with a bunch of autistic Japanese fashion enthusiasts is on par with any of those?
Since you’ve never actually been to a meet, yes it is often on par with going to a restaurant because you’re eating and drinking in close quarters with like 20 other people. I don’t know if you’re just projecting or what, but no, lolitas are not even close to all being shut-ins.
>>
>>10684276
You’ve proved you don’t wear it because you didn’t even know how meets work kek. Seethe LARPer
>>
>>10684278
I don't know where you live but I have encountered no vaccine requirements. I just flew to California last weekend, one of the toughest states on vaccine requirements, went to Disneyland, nobody asked me if I was vaccinated once, simply that I wear a mask. If someone asks if I'm vaccinated to enter their business without a mask, I simply lie. It has never been pushed more than that. I just want to know how you are weeding out the liars or if you really believe you're doing something by having stricter safety protocols than Disneyland.
>>
>>10684279
How would you like my proof? Should I dox myself holding up my vaccine card in my og sugary carnival coord? How about we trade, your fat ass on a scale first?
>>
>>10684285
You can call me fat all you want, but it won’t make it true. Unfortunately, you already proved you don’t even know how meets work and think we’re all shut-ins like you. I’ll let that speak for itself, LARPer
>>
This larger is worse than a larger, they're clearly a scrote. Only ana chans and scrotes default to calling everyone fat and an ana chan wouldn't call lolitas losers who never leave their room.
>>
>>10684334
Damn, meant larper, fucking autocorrect
>>
>>10684257
>is dedicated to confirming vaccine status by calling everyone's individual PCP and demand they violate HIPAA by revealing their personal medical information
Is this "HIPAA violation" in the room with us right now?
>>
Stop trying to have an honest argument with a dishonest person who has decided not to listen to reason.
Don’t fall for the bait.
>>
I forget how fucking fat America is until I end up stuffed into a tiny house with 10+ taobaocows getting sugar and crumbs all over the place. At least the thin lolita are generally well dressed.
>>
>>10680710
They actually kicked naturally racist out.
>>
As a relative newfag its extremely weird to start going to comm meets and seeing people in-person that I’ve read so much online drama about.
>>
>>10685433
Somehow I doubt this.

>>10685464
Gulls have sand up their crotches and make up shit about girls they don't like. Only a few are actually bat shit crazy. Take what you read with a grain of salt.
>>
>>10685398
why the fuck are you guys so weird when it comes to people who are overweight

if you can't function when a fat person is in the room you probably need some help
>>
>>10685619
Nayrt but she didn’t say she ceases to function at all…? Sounds like youre just a seething whale
>>
File: sensible_chuckle.gif (844 KB, 250x250)
844 KB
844 KB GIF
>>10685464
>>10685615
you gulls are fun, to watch from a safe distance
>>
>>10685615
>>10685464
to expand on her words a little: i would say at least half of the drama you read about is blown out of proportion or made up by vendetta-chans. definitely take it with a grain of salt and form your own opinions before falling into the drama
>>
>>10685615
Honestly this, people are more willing to believe someone they’ve never met is a schizo villain based on hearsay/rumors—especially if they have an online presence—because it’s something to gossip about and people like to rally against a common enemy. In reality the people you read about online are probably just like everyone else. Just decent people doing their thing and wearing the clothes they like. This comm chomps at the bit for drama that doesn’t exist. Give them a chance.
>>
>>10685464
Okay, I'm from pgl, I've interacted with a lot of cows in their heyday. I've had Goose boss me around, been friends with girlytoot, and warned multiple people about Naturally Racist. Just go to the fucking meet. We don't talk about the kick ass seamstress we have in our comm or the people who go to opera. There's a professional photographer who takes pics at meets. I've made lots of friends in the comm, but you talk about them here.
>>
>>10685619
personally i can't function around fat people for either of 2 reasons. the room is too small or i am laughing too hard. either way it's because i can't breathe.
>>
>>10685619
because you look like shit and the fashion wasn't made for land whales.
>>
>>10685732
No. It's not made up or blown out of proportion, the lolita community consists of overdramatic, somewhat crazy women. It's been like this since forever. It's not even just /cgl/, you're going to run into this all over the place with the lolita community. /cgl/ is just more direct than the rest of the community.
>>
>>10685782
The community is also full of weebs and scammers who act like it's the comms fault no one likes them. Honestly the people who bring the drama are usually the ones talking about it, so you're sure to get drama if you listen to them.
>>
>>10685661
>>10685752
>>10685781

holy shit you guys are delusional
do the whole world a favor and never leave your rooms again
>>
>>10685791
you're just saying that cause you can't get out of your room anymore. stuck in the doorway?
>>
>>10685791
You're mad AF people think you look like shit. Congrats. BTW not everyone lives around fat ass people. A lot of people in the lolita community actually lives in healthy places, not the south in America. There's also significantly less fat people in the PNW.

Get healthy you fat piece of shit.
>>
>>10685785
>so you're sure to get drama if you listen to them.
Accurate. I wouldn't call them scammers though. People just prefer to keep things at the value they buy them at.
>>
>>10685796
you didn’t read what I said but ok haha funny fat people joke

>>10685802
unfortunately for you obesity is a worldwide problem. id say thanks for the well wishes but you and I both know you don’t give a shit about anyone’s health. you’re just triggered that your “exclusive” fashion isn’t only worn by whoever you deem worthy
>>
>>10685781
You’re right. I’m so sick of these white women thinking they can pull it off. Their butter faces make me sick. We need an East Asian only comm
>>
>>10685781
That's true, but plus-sized lolita clothes do exist after all.
The main issue is that most fat people don't know how to dress themselves period. So even if those clothes exist, they'd still end up looking like shit, they'll either whine because they only want to wear 2010s AP and oldschool Moitie, or say shit like "This is 5 sizes too small but I'm gonna wear it anyway" or "As long as it fits, I don't need to coord anything - who needs cohesive themes and colour theory anyways".
>>
>>10685840
Just hopping in to say I hope your comment on color theory causes the color theory spergs to show themselves. That's always fun.
>>
>>10685825
>unfortunately for you obesity is a worldwide problem.
Kek. Way to reveal you haven’t left burgerland, you fat uncultured piece of shit.

>Only 3.6 percent of Japanese have a body mass index (BMI) over 30, which is the international standard for obesity, whereas 32.0 percent of Americans do.
>>
>>10685847
Please no...
>>
>>10685851
> not a big problem in Japan therefore obesity isn’t a global problem

You do realize that, one obesity is on the rise in japan, and two that it’s a massive problem in quite a few countries and region. Mexico, China, the UK, Saudi Arabia, Canada, Germany, France and quite a few other “first world” countries have massive obesity problems. Even in India, among the middle and upper class obesity is becoming a major phenomenon due to lax regulations around nutrition disclosure. Japan =/ whole world.
>>
>>10685863
Who fucking cares when the primary consumers of lolita are in Japan and China? Saying "but it's a global problem so deal with it!" isn't even relevant when they were expressing shock at seeing whales in the US. No one cares about a bunch of fat asses in Saudia Arabia or Samoa or wherever the fuck.
>>
>>10685868
Kek 1/5 Chinese youth are overweight or obese. Just admit you’re wrong it’s been described as an epidemic there.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2012/03/11/national/science-health/obesity-on-the-rise-as-japanese-eat-more-western-style-food/

>by this measure a startling 20% of Japanese are obese

There’s a reason why burando got larger anon and it’s not because they give a fuck about western fatties. Obesity is a global health concern not isolated to any one particular country. Cry about it. Maybe try reading about it.
>>
>>10685997
Anon that article literally states that it lowers the bar for Asians....
>>
>>10685999
that is normal for asian bmi bc asians experience health problems related to obesity at lower weights

nta btw
>>
I’ve been in the pgh, LA, and SF comms. Aside from goose and wf I’d say most everyone is pretty normal irl. Even k8 was just fine honestly. Naturally racist isn’t really that big of a deal, she’s just very *very* stupid.

Tbh aside from goose and wf who are actually every bit as bad as their online rep, there are a few nobodies who were just insufferable but who’d never really made the rounds on here or the farms. So don’t take it too seriously. Basically people only get totally wrecked on here if they’re efamous enough to have vendettas or wannabes with a long list of genuinely psychotic behavior problems. Your everyday average Lolita is never going to make it on here even if they’re super annoying.
>>
>>10686008
I have a sneaking suspicion who's been in all these comms kek. You're no prize yourself.
>>
>>10686002
yes, but that means their sizes are still smaller. which is the only thing we care about because we're talking about clothing.
>>
>>10685999
>>10686002
And ironically almost all American Asians are severely obese.
>>
Not well
>>
>>10686012
Might out myself but I honestly don’t care because im not wrong but My husbands in the military so I’ve been in 8 comms over the past 6 years or so.
>>
>>10686008
>Naturally racist isn’t really that big of a deal, she’s just very *very* stupid
This. Honestly she’s not where near as bad as people online make her out to be. Tbh I don’t even think she’s even really racist, just like inbred level of intelligence. I honestly she’s like actually retarded in some way, and that’s why she just house a perpetual case of mouth diarrhea.
>>
>>10686024
She's said racist things about local and neighboring comm members to their faces. She's certainly dumb and if you get on the topic of race around her, you can see her true colors.
>>
>>10686017
source?
>>
>>10686029
The only evidence anyone has ever shown are her comments about hijab. Everything else is hearsay. In all my interactions I’ve seen her act like a retard but I’ve never seen her do anything particularly racist. She had that one fuck up and then everyone decided to dig pile her and have these mysterious account of her saying or doing xyz but there’s never been actual evidence of anything else. People blow her way out of proportion because she’s an easy, unlikable target.
>>
>>10686044
She also said shit about black girls on at least two occasions. Stop defending this bigot.
>>
>>10686048
Source or it didn’t happen. Tbh I don’t even like her. She’s entitled and annoying. But for all these anonymous stories about how she’s soooo racist I’ve never seen a shred of evidence beyond her screencap saying she doesn’t think hijab looks good in Lolita.
>>
>>10686124
I think this is a good example of why people should take anything on here with a gallon of salt. Tbh I think there’s a kernel of truth anywhere you see a consistent pattern of complaints but if she was as bad as everyone on here pretends she was the Pitt comm would have given her the boot a long time ago. They’re pretty sjw and have a very left mod team, so if any of these things actually happened then she would have been banned instead of the periodic slap on the wrist she gets for being insufferable.
>>
>>10686124
https://youtu.be/dXcZb5n_FZA
>>
>>10686129
ehhhh mods and lolitas are known to be completely spineless though and most sjw are just keyboard warriors and liberals who wouldn't lift a finger to actually do anything other than parrot what's popular atm on social media
>>
>>10686151
Wow what an absolute cunt. My heart goes out into this poor woman who was stuck with her all weekend. Those mods are fucking spineless.
>>
>>10686151
The girl in the video is spineless. We dont know for sure this is about Naturallyracist and I doubt this girl will confirm.

Goose was banned because people started being open about the things she was doing. If Naturally racist is as bad as everyone makes her out to be then they need to say it with their real name and face attached to it.
>>
>>10686612
People don't out or claim things when they are just bullshitting to control a narrative. So no, they aren't going to say anything open so that they can get called out on their shit. I know how these people act, if you call them on it then they act like "That wasn't about you. I don't know what you're talking about."
>>
>>10686151
Grl.

>>You're not black black
You're mixed with white. The ignorance some people have.
>>
>>10686612
>We dont know for sure this is about Naturallyracist
This is exactly what I mean. If that really happened and it was her why didn’t she at least privately go to the mods about it? They banned goose for far less but that’s because k8 and another girl actually reported it to the mod team. Two of my friends on the mod team have actually told me on two separate occasions that they wished some one would have come forward so they’d have an excuse to get rid of her.
>>
>>10686613
>>10686622
Who the fuck else can it be? Name one other person in that comm who's a known racist.
>>
>>10686651
They know who she’s implying it is, they just think she’s bullshitting because she has no proof and didn’t go to a mod with it
>>
>>10686653
>didn't go to a mod about it
Different anon here but I really don't like this kind of assumption of "If you didn't go to the authorities, it didn't happen." Some people, even if they were wronged, don't want to start drama about it or create something that will bring more attention than it needs to. I've done this myself with people in groups, and sometimes it's just best to talk to them yourself and either work it out or cut ties.
>>
>>10686668
This person is making a whole ass video about it. Clearly she doesn’t care about starting drama.
>>
>>10685732
>>10685464
This, I've also noticed a trend of shitposting (exaggerated, usually) drama from 5+ years ago and holding it against people. If someone isn't causing problems any more, who cares. I've been friends with two "crazy" lolitas who are fine now but have insane pasts (supppsedly).
>>
>>10686674
The video was part of a community challenge and was an answer to the same questions others got.
>>
>>10686668
This, and what do you do if your mods suck ass? Not everyone has the luxury of complaining to mods that will be arsed to take action.
>>
>>10686653
because she is a known liar
>>
>>10686700
The girl who made the video? Proof?
>>
>>10686622
You're not friends with any of the mods. Naturally Racist had a bunch of complaints against her, enough for three strikes, that they did nothing about. By their own stupid rules, she should have been kicked out years ago.

>>10686690
You block the problem person and warn your friends. Blocking someone on FB means they can't come to your meets.
>>
>>10686678
And? She brought up all this drama herself, and made it obvious who she was talking about. She didn’t have to do that.
>>
>>10686710
>Naturally Racist had a bunch of complaints against her, enough for three strikes
NTA but no actually she doesn't. That's the problem. There's literally no reason why any of the mods would try to shield or protect her if that's theb case because she literally constantly caused problems. When she was temp banned it was decided that it would reset her three strikes. I was on the mod team before I left the comm, and trust me there isn't a single person on that mod team that wouldn't ban her at the first reasonable chance.
>>
>>10686826
>When she was temp banned it was decided that it would reset her three strikes.
Why?????? This makes no fucking sense
>>
>>10686668
The issue is that she's willing to make a video about it to build her platform, but not willing to even privately approach the mods.

I was a mod in PGL and I'm now a mod elsewhere and I'll tell you right now the most frustrating thing is how rare it is for a person to actually privately submit a complaint about an incident they were actually there for. We get tons of "I heard so-and-so did a racism at this event I wasn't even at" but how can we act on that? We need the people involved to actually message us with what happened, which is actually very rare. I'd advise everyone to take any incident which people won't report to the mods with a grain of salt, especially when the person involved is already pretty unpopular in the comm. There's no reason not to report NR, it's not like she has defenders or the influence to drag you after. Unless of course, other people at the event wouldn't recount the same story.
>>
>>10686830
NTA but I'm pretty sure she was banned before the three strike policy and that ban was like a year or something. So when she came back she got three strikes like everyone else.
>>
>>10686833
You're completely right. They don't want to accept the accountability around making a claim or gossiping about someone. Usually means it's bullshit.
>>
>>10686837
Multiple questions:
1. Why would you temporarily ban someone like this for a year? This isn't a fucking company. You don't have to be overly fair. If everyone hates them for racist shit, just permanently ban them.
2. Why would you reset the 3 strikes? If they did enough to get banned for a year, they should be held to a 1 strike rule.
>>
>>10686668
The girl in the video clearly started drama, she said she blocked her and even wanted to punch her in the face in person. So whoever's house they were at, would have witnessed it. Realistically, that means there *should* be a witness. Regardless, the girl started drama. Anyone that has the urge inside themselves to resort to violence over a question or criticism about lolita rules, then they aren't the passive or passive aggressive type. She should have went to a mod.
>>
>>10686849
You dipshit, it's because she insulted her good friend over her appearance. She didn't actually punch her so that part is irrelevant, but a block is warranted.
>>
>>10686833
From what it sounded like, this happened long ago. Now I don't know about this Naturally Racist person, but the consensus here is that she is a known racist. Someone links a youtuber video where she answers a question about a racist moment in her life, some here say it's this Naturally Racist person, others say it's not. But now the conversation has somehow turned into putting down the youtuber for even talking about an incident that happened to her because she didn't take action at the time? I'm just really confused with the thought process here.
>how rare it is for a person to actually privately submit a complaint about an incident they were actually there for
Yea, it makes sense because like I said, some people don't want potential confrontation and just be done with it or fear that it may be turned on them somehow. Her talking about it now, was just a response to a question and venting. The video wasn't about the incident, it was about the questionnaire others from that group did. If you look up other videos under that, you'll see others talking about their own incidents within the community without naming people directly.

One talked about how another lolita told her she should bleach her skin to fit with the colors better and another talked about when another lolita asked to touch her hair while reaching for it. You're right that people should report more, but I wouldn't discount the incidents if they didn't. It's just a "that sucks" then move on kind of thing.
>>
>>10686855
She bitched her out tho. That's drama, my friend. Also I get the NR chick's complaints about her friend. Not everyone has to agree with hijab in lolita, but people can do what they want as well. But everyone has a right to their own opinion.
>>
>>10686859
I actually applaud the PGL mods for exercising some sanity. From what I heard she was only temporarily banned because her opinion wasn't necesarily racist because every race wears hijabs and saying you don't think they look good in lolita isn't the same as saying you hate Muslims or black people.
>>
>>10686849
>>10686859
I think you're missing the point as to why she got upset. The person was already close to being on her shit list but decided to remain civil but when her best friend it put down, that was the last straw. It wasn't about lolita rules, it was about her friend being talked down to and chances are, since they're muslim, it's not the first time things like this has happened outside lolita. Not everyone can be a cool all the time, sometimes emotions just take over especially when someone is at their limit.
>>
>>10686859
You "get" insulting someone's friend to their face? Serious question, are you autistic? Do you think it's acceptable to humiliate ugly fatties to their face as well because "muh opinion"?
>>
>>10686863
I think that's a correct choice. It's not racism and the fashion is a fashion, so wearing something under the fashion makes people uncomfortable. I know it's adhering to religion, but the same SJW leftists shit on the religious right-wing. I'm not really sure how they can whine about acceptance around muslims, while excluding others selectively. Doesn't make any sense to me.
>>
>>10686858
>she is a known racist
She's only called this because of heresay on the internet. Don't get me wrong, she's not a saint by any means, but the point she was brought up in reference to is the fact that her nickname comes from a lot of unconfirmed stories from anons, and a single screenshot of her saying she doesn't think hijab looks good in lolita in reference to an ita af coord.
>>
>>10686864
sounds like the Muslim girl just wanted a quiet bribe. As someone who deals with them a lot they think they have this idea that white ppl will pay to avoid problems, it's actually a huge problem
>>
>>10686865
Obviously the person thought they were better friends than they were to have the conversation. Girl obviously already had something up her ass when NR said something, maybe she was. But who knows. I'm *so very not autistic* that I can even detect that, based on how she told the story and the details in the story. Could you, autist? Maybe you should listen to it again. I don't take things at face value, you know why? That's being autistic lmfao Congrats. You can't read people.
>>
>>10686868
Understandable, I don't really have an opinion on her because I don't know her, just lurking the conversation. I just jumped in because, well I already explained here >>10686668
and now it's turning into odd hate on Asami over a memory she told.
>>
>>10686863
The PGL mods are actually very cut and dry with their approach to things, which I appreciate with all the SJW crap flying around. I wouldn't hang out with NR or attend small events with her because on a personal level I find her super annoying, but on a comm level? You can't ban somone for being an annoyance and if no one has come forward to actually complain about her then, no, they can't just ban her assuming that she's being an ass or assuming that these "friend of a friend" scenarios are accurate.
>>
>>10686870
>thinks insulting someone's friend to their face is okay
>thinks even saying "i think hijabis look ugly in lolita" is okay to mention at all
>claims you're not autistic
>>
>>10686871
>odd hate on Asami
Is this the girl's name? Well, now we know someone in here knows her personally or is even her. No wonder there's such bias shit posting in here with not being able to understand more than one side.
>>
>>10686869
you didn't actually watch the video, did you? she wasn't even there
>>
>>10686874
Are you stupid? It's literally the name of her Youtube channel that the video was posted under
>>
>>10686874
You're joking right? Please click on the video again and look just a little bit harder.
>>
>>10686873
You're autistic >>10686874

Understanding more than one side is how you know you're not autistic and you can't, because your brain is broken :) BTW Hijabs in lolita looks like shit
>>
>>10686873
>i think hijabis look ugly in lolita
I mean 99% of the time they do. Ironically not because of the hijab but because of their ita af coords.
>>
>>10686881
>I mean 99% of the time they do. Ironically not because of the hijab but because of their ita af coords.
This
>>
File: Naturally Racist.jpg (135 KB, 710x301)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>
>>10686879
>BTW Hijabs in lolita looks like shit
I've seen some pretty cut Indonesian hijabi lolitas ngl.
>>
>>10686885
>she was banned a month ago

kek all the larpers in this thread
>>
>>10686886
Her friend did look like shit tho. But people really going hard into the diversity SJW culture are going to try to be inclusive of *anything* and it's such an odd place to do it in Lolita - like, we really ignore the fact that these same people probably sit on 4chan with us and think their virtue signaling is going to go somewhere on here, anonymously. Meanwhile, shitting on the other people that they aren't actually inclusive of. It's just a guise.
>>
>>10686879
Autism is about not understanding social cues. I couldn't care less about what people think about hijabis. I think all religions are more or less cults. But am I going to say that to someone with a religious friend and then say "well it's just muh opinion"? No.

If you think that is okay then you don't understand social cues. NR obviously couldn't either, which is why this fattie got pissed. NR also then tried to use her as a token black friend despite being blocked on FB, kek.

Don't know why you're WKing her this hard. Hitting close to home?
>>
>>10686892
>Autism is not about understanding social cues
BIG OOF.

You literally have no clue why autism is an insult on cgl or even for lolitas. Are you new? Maybe you should go back to FB or Youtube and whine some more. You literally are so full of burgers that you're exploding.
>>
>>10686885
>eDuCaTe heRsELf AbOuT mArGinALiZeD gRoUPs

Jenna's annoying af but I'm vomiting.
>>
>>10686890
i mean if someone is being woke on 4chan and not trolling they may just believe what they're saying. or want to believe it anyway.
>>
>>10686894
>no u!
>>
>>10686892
>>Autism is about not understanding social cues.
Hey gulls, we're being educated on autism. LOL
>>
>>10686879
>Understanding more than one side is how you know you're not autistic
Thank you for the lesson on autism, dear channer
>>
>>10686885
I wonder if she's now on the Royal Retreat secret banned list.
>>
>>10686901
Read >>10686892

AuTisM iS nOt AbOuT uNdErStAnDiNg SoCiAl CuEs
>>
Of course these threads always devolve into shitposting over old milk.

How does someone even become a mod in a comm anyway? Do you all trust your local mods? Would you yourself ever want to be one?
>>
>>10686894
>>10686899
>>10686903
samefag
>>
>>10686902
I wonder who is at all. Will they ever post it publicly like most comms do?
>>
File: aspburgers.png (1.01 MB, 1201x628)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>10686909
Would you like cheese with that?
>>
>>10686904
>Would you yourself ever want to be one?
Fuck no. I've been a mod for non-lolita communities and a manager at one of my previous jobs. It's babysitting whiny adults and never again will I do that and not get paid for it.
>>10686911
They said if you want the list so you can ban people for your own event they'll share it.
>>
>>10686904
>Would you yourself ever want to be one?
Absolutely not. I would have having to tell a bunch of newfag/poorfag teenagers how to act. And then everyone hates you for enforcing rules and probably bitches online.
>>
>>10686915
*hate having
>>
>>10686904
Our local mod was an abusive and manipulative bitch. She wanted us only to be her entourage and was so agressive no one had the guts to confront her; until her publicly starting posting lies about our comm, bullying stories (mostly bad things SHE did to us), and personal details/ messages so everyone just started to ignore her and not being her friend anymore (that and a made-up child life made her kinda popular on TikTok). Tried the victim card once again but she was banned nonetheless. Now we are better than ever without that lonely bitch.
>>
>>10686915
>enforcing rules and probably bitches online.
100% is what happens to the majority of discord servers right now. You can't ban any of the weirdo SJW vultures for harassing people, because they bring out the twitter army. It's actually a problem right now, because people will bullshit just to suit an agenda right now. It's relatively an unsafe time to post publicaly on the internet right now.
>>
>>10686918
Say "right now" again. But yea, it figures. Discords already has their mod drama I wouldn't be surprised if SJW bullshit was adding to it.
>>
>>10686869
Gotta love anons that want to start shit from nothing.
>>
If I start posting the new ewhorey tiktoky covidlita from my comm onto ita thread etc … it will be fun right? I miss when our comm was pure oldfags
>>
>>10687004
Lol we get it there’s a new girl in your comm who’s prettier than you. Either post her to the farm if there’s milk or fuck off and stop subjecting us to your jealousy
>>
>>10687004
please do it

>>10678599
my comm died before the pandemic and has never come back, sucks because i really wanted a lolita friend
>>
>>10687010
>please post comm members to the ita thread
>my comm died that sucks wish i had lolita friends

maybe drama hungry weirdos like you are the reason the comm died kek
>>
>>10686868
iTs jUsT hEaRsAy oN tHe iNtErNeT >>10686885
>>
>>10686904
One of the mods that took over for my comm was nice until she met a cunty girl that joined a few years ago. They both say horrible things about girls who attend the meets and they say it to their faces. I absolutely do not trust them and they would likely turn on me if I approached them with an issue that is comm related.
>>
>>10687009
Kek where is the lie.
>>
>>10687015
Nta but girl you're on cgl don't act like you're any better.
>>
>>10687004
Do it. All the ethots and their sympathizers will hate it and cry jealousy but let them seethe kek.
>>
>>10687040
Nta but everyone on cgl isn't terrible. Idk why people have this impression that every lolita on this board is mean or catty or here for drama. Your presence here is not an indictment of your character, but your actions or words can often say something about you just like irl. I come here to keep up with brands in case I miss things on social media, for the DD and other more fun threads (holiday threads, lolitas and pets thread, dream meet thread, etc.) I don't post people to the ita thread cause I personally don't see the point and I don't get into pointless shit flinging arguments like some people do.

Cgl or not if you're someone who loves drama and then complaining why you have no friends be it normie or lolita that's probably why. No one likes people who want to stir shit up. You're just being the stereotype of the catty girl that men think all women are at that point and no one wants to be friends with a Regina George caricature when they can be friends with someone more chill unless they're a simular type of fake or problem person. At least in my experience.
>>
>>10687068
>if you're someone who loves drama and then complaining why you have no friends be it normie or lolita that's probably why
Not that anon but I didn't see anyone in this thread complaining about having no friends. Where did this come from?
>>
>>10687068
This. /cgl/ is a great resource and fun for inspiration. If you ask, you usually receive. I straight up don't bother browsing the ita thread anymore. It's kind of valuable when you're a newfag and need to know the "don't"s, but eventually it just gets stale and pointless. Seeing poorly dressed people is not the reason I come here.
>>
>>10687071
Someone said their comm broke up but then said they wished they had more lolira friends and this was in the same post as them encouraging someone else to post some new girl in the ita thread.
>>
>>10682986
She bounced back to Philly after cheating on him and getting a divorce kek. Now he’s with their former roommate.
>>
>>10687068
It's how it is with everything in life, people tend to focus on the few negatives then think about the positives.
>>
>>10687088
she doesn't live in Philly, she lives in Pittsburgh
>>
I recently moved to LA. What is up with the comm? It does not seem like mods are active anymore. Is it just a free-for-all when it comes to hosting meets?
>>
>>10678753
eh I feel you anon. It's the same over here. I'm stuck with being a lonelita and it feels better than having to interact with the absolute shit state of the comm in my state. No one knows a single thing about the fashion and subculture besides buying things on Aliexpress without any self-control and recording videos everyday to trashtalk AP and their 'fatphobic' customs.
>>
>>10687015
ya i guess it's hypocritical, but truly I love drama and wish i had lolita friends to gossip with. but I was never in the comm in the first place lol, i just watched it die from a distance wishing i wasn't too awkward and weird to go to meets so it's truly partially my fault anyway just in a different way
>>
>>10687400
It's pretty much all private sub-groups at this point. The only way to be an active lolita is to find your way into one of these private spaces. If you know any LA lolitas on insta that's where I'd suggest you start.
>>
>>10687411
At least you're self-aware.
>>
>>10687400
what >>10687415 said. Basically if you're fat/ita/gross you're not gonna slide into any of the actual events. I literally can't remember the last time I went to an open meet, and I've been here for like 4 years now.
>>
>>10687415
Yikes.
>>
>>10687400
I just moved to DC and have the same question. The Facebook hasn't been active in months.
>>
>>10687417
Shit, almost sounds like a dream.
>>
>>10690330
Unless you're just new. How are you supposed to get invited even if you're thin and well dressed?
>>
>>10690329
Also in the DC comm, this is because the mod stepped down and all posts require mod approval. It's been fun. Try the NoVA or Charm City community instead, they're more active and many of those comms overlap.
>>
>>10687400
They never were active aside from holding one meet a year. You're on your own, newfriend.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.