[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: DhHTlLnUEAAitWN.jpg (77 KB, 635x955)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
I only really follow cosplayers or anyone who does a Capcom cosplay eveb if they are crap. I am just obsessed with saving all kinds of Capcom related media in all forms. One thing that I noted is that these cosplayers are really annoying and think people follow them because they are the shit which really aren't. It doesn't mean because I follow them I like them or think they are hot (even if they are) I only care about certain things that are of my interest you annoying thots. I don't give a damn about your dumb "sexy updates" what you eat, what you do. Your stupid dog. Don't pretend you are that important or special. This is my advice don't be annoyance just post cosplays and shut up.
>>
>>10673485
I'd start triangulating her whereabouts, figure out the momments of the day she was going up some stairs. Wait for the day she wears a skirt and take my chance and sniff her crotch area from behind intensely. Other than that, just to watch her cosplays.
>>
>>10673496
I am not talking just her. I mean several of these type of cosplayers, they are super annoying. This one has a ugly BF. Why do these chicks get really ugly dudes I think they can do better. Some of them have tattoos too which is pretty gross.
>>
I don’t follow cosplayers anymore. If they need my attention, they’ll have to send me a text or an email to keep up. Otherwise cosplay is a dime or dozen thing and I’m not really in the mood to feed someone else’ ego. Just want to build cool shit and show it off to friends.
>>
>>10673503
I was talking about anything female that doesn't look absolutely disgusting, cosplay is just a plus.
>>
>>10673485
>What's the reason(s) you would follow a cosplayer's social media?

Fap material
>>
>>10673485
if they make their cosplays and if they post progress updates/tips/tricks.

most cosplay is just some shitty 3rd rate model wearing a prebought cosplay. where's the talent? there's fap material galore on the internet, and I almost actively hate costhots. that being said, sewing for cosplay is distinctly different than sewing for clothing, so hearing tips from that side is really useful.
>>
>>10673563
>costhots

How do you feel about adopting the term rentawaifu ?
>>
I follow cosplayers who cosplay characters I like and do it well. I like to watch other cosplayers' work.

>>10673505
Sounds like YOU are the one with a big ego.
>>
I don't usually follow cosplayers much anymore but when I did, it would be for craftsmanship and their WIP so that I could get ideas myself on how to make things for my own cosplay. Study how makeup is done, wings, sewing and pattern techniques, etc. But I've stopped cosplaying and just wear lolita. Not many characters I want to do.
>>
I follow the ones with the biggest boobs and butts
>>
>>10673485
>What's the reason(s) you would follow a cosplayer's social media?
I follow cosplayers and makers from tons of different fandoms that I'm not even in because I like to watch the construction process and fabric sourcing and cool techniques in action. It's just exciting to see someone's hard labor come to fruition for the first time. Since I"m personally too busy with work to do my own projects, its the only thing keeping the flame of my motivation alight.
>>
>>10673566
Stop trying to make rentawaifu happen, Gretchen
>>
>>10673485
If she looks hot, I'd might follow her
>>
>>10673485
>I don't give a damn about your dumb "sexy updates" what you eat, what you do.

Implying their account revolves around you lmao. Have you ever considered that maybe other people care or that people can post whatever they want on THEIR OWN social media? If you want content catered for yourself then pay up lol.

>>10673503
>Why do these chicks get really ugly dudes I think they can do better
Maybe these "ugly dudes" are kind and empathetic, qualities you clearly lack. The only thing you are close to is empathetic without the em.
>>
>>10673485
i don't and i've told cosplayers that i don't every time they ask me to follow them online. i tell them i prefer the one-on-one in meeting them and buying directly from them (i tell them some story about how i either ended up waiting too long for prints or they were lost or bent in the mail).
surprisingly it makes them happier that i want to spend time at their booth talking to them and in some instances gotten to have a slice of pizza and or walking around with them (p.s. i worked out and take care of myself in the hygiene department, so i don't look the 'common' simp/otaku).
this has also lead to many cosplayers calling me out when they see me walking (yeah, obviously to buy prints, but also to shoot the shit when things are slow).
>>
>>10674360
They should revolve around me after all this is my reality. Also I apologized if I hurt yout ugly dude feelings, or if you have an ugly dude boyfriend. Also don't make excuses for ugliness.
>>
>>10674410
What do you usually talk to them about? How much do you spend. What do you mean to shoo the shit when things are slow? like when their boots have not costumers and are just wanting to kill time having a conversation. Also do you ever ask them how is their experience at the con. What things they don't like and that they like?
>>
>>10674859
mainly about how they are doing. some have gotten comfortable enough to talk about their pets and or family life.

shooting the shit is just stuff happening at the con. who they met (celebs), what booths they liked or if they've gone to any workshops/panels at the con.

i don't spend more than 20 (either in prints or their photo tip jar). a lot of times when i'm in costume (shredder/cobra commander/scorpion) it helps them get customers cause people want to take a pic with me and i encourage to take a group pic with her.

with buying prints i really don't like carrying them around so i would normally buy and ask them to hold them for me until i left.

what they don't like: there really aren't any negatives. other than booth locations.

what they like: obviously people coming up to them and commenting on their craft.

obviously this is/was my experience with them (fuck you kung-flu) and i haven't been to a con since anime matsuri 2019 and many of the cosplayers have quit/retired or moved on to onlyfans/twitch/patreon/etc..
>>
File: 1627422780147.jpg (62 KB, 819x1024)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>10673496
Incredibly based.
>>
File: 1568638268743.png (644 KB, 728x438)
644 KB
644 KB PNG
>>10674975
Cheers.
>>
>>10674975
Why does this guy have a butt on his forearm?
>>
I follow cosplayers that share their build process, like Kamui, Willow, etc. I learn a lot from seeing what difficulties they face and how they solve them.
>>
>>10678993
I really like following cosplayers on TikTok. There's a lot more wip videos and tutorials
>>
>>10679492
Tiktok is mostly garbage ethots but there are some helpful and genuine cosplayers on there for sure.
>>
>>10679548
It takes time but you can get a good fyp going of cosplay tip and crafters
>>
>>10679548
It takes time but you can get a good fyp going of cosplay tip and crafters. Sad people write it off so quickly
>>
>>10674854
>Ugly dude pulls a cute cosplayer
>You sit here and whine about it online
Who's the real pathetic faggot?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.