[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 41 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: MAGLifeSupport.png (1.66 MB, 1296x968)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
Because MAGFest's data security is still a joke, and they rely on Google docs for just about everything, here's the result of the COVID-19 survey they had earlier in the year. "No Jab, No games for you" - https://docs.google.com/document/d/164VgU0P8yrwLn_go0Y1s9u_7FLfOSgxdeHIIa8UAmTw/edit# - Screenshots below for when they figure out their screw-up.

Expect staffers constantly screaming at you to put your mask back on despite already having the vaccine.
>>
File: MAGCovidDoc1.png (51 KB, 655x782)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>10667467
>>
File: MAGCovidDoc2.png (74 KB, 643x880)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
Page 2
>>
File: MAGCovidDoc3.png (66 KB, 650x851)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
Page 3
>>
File: MAGCovidDoc4.png (68 KB, 646x865)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
Page 4
>>
File: MAGCovidDoc5.png (70 KB, 647x876)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
Page 5
>>
Hotels open up blocks yet?
>>
>>10667467
Definitely not going in 2022. They have no real excuse to go back to normal. This is super virtue signaling instead of making up for lost time.

I'm not paying over 100 dollars to wear a mask 14 hours a day. Hell no!
>>
File: 1608135114452.gif (372 KB, 222x240)
372 KB
372 KB GIF
>>10667467
I have to wear the muzzle enough at work as it is. I don't want to go on vacation to a place where I have to wear it to escape being reminded of corpo hell, let alone deal with this nonsense. Oh well, I guess the memories I had of Magfest were enjoyable while they lasted.
>>
>>10667472
Kek at boosters not being required, proving that the entire charade is just lip service.
>>
>>10667475
Jeeze, they're still trying to force shitty memes, even with their passcode to register. Was dumping a ton of baked beans on a staffer really that funny during your fundraiser? Don't get me started on the stupid mag-donut thing either
>>
MAGfest went from having fun playing games 3am drunk as fuck to shame and blame lgbtq+ panels 24/7 and now the faggots have every excuse to be dicks to people and kick them out of events or forbid them from attending outright. This shit started in 2014 and has progressively spiraled into worse and worse conditions since.
>>
>>10667467
And there it is officially. - https://super.magfest.org/covid
Go fuck yourself, MAGFest.
>>
>>10669633
We really need a competitor to MAGFest at this point...
>>
File: mag.png (14 KB, 489x160)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
Just get the jab you chuds.
>>
>>10667922
>>10669721
For an organization who constantly espouses "no politics" because of their non-profit status, they sure do love finding subtle ways of excluding people who don't align with their politics. I just want to play games and hang out with people, not be berated for my views that have nothing to do with video games.
>>
>>10669721
Do they not realize that the gaylord is very easy to ghost?
>>
>>10667467
Someday, the people who have collaborated with this so-called "public health" farce will be held accountable for their actions.
>>
>>10669721
>Buzz Words : Alt-Right / Libertarian
>Literal Wojack face and beard style
>Y'all

Christ, I'm so glad I don't use social media. I almost forgot how retarded the convention scene was on it.
>>
PAX West required vaccine or testing (testing is basically impossible though because they said you have to do it 6 hours before going).
PAX was fucking DEAD. Almost nobody showed up, you wouldn't even know it was there unless you already knew. I saw like 6 people hanging out outside. The videos from inside are so sad. Basically no major booths and halls were barren of people.
Yet they still sold for full price (they only sold out of Saturday tickets).
>>
>>10669633
Welp there goes this con. Maybe next year they'll stop playing into this hysteria.
>>
>>10669882
>The videos from inside are so sad. Basically no major booths and halls were barren of people.
>Yet they still sold for full price

Because there was a fighting game tournament there. And everyone, even the presenters were wearing masks as a massive virtue signal

>>10669963
If they're still in business...

Because they enjoy virtue signaling.
>>
>>10669963
>Maybe next year they'll stop playing into this hysteria.
Not a chance. Magfest has been a twitter tranny shithole for the longest time now. They'll run the con to the ground before admitting they were wrong.
>>
>>10670066
Which is really sad: Because I come to the convention for the video games, arcade, and the concerts and the spontaneous events occurring, especially the mini dj dance parties in the hallways.

I rarely attend the panels.
>>
are there results of the polls screenshots, or just the rough draft policy screenshots? i wanna see how many ppl said no mask, yet still they put this "must have paper vax card in hand" shit through.
>>
>>10670101
Rough draft of the policy before release to the public. They won't release the covid survey results, even staff at large couldn't see those results.
>>
>>10670112
So it could mean that MAGFest higher ups may have ignored the calls of a return to normal and imposed this superwoke policy as a virtue signal.
>>
>>10670066
I don't understand how magfest went to shit so fast with all this tranny shit. 3000 lgbt panels, gender neutral bathrooms, pronoun badges? Ffs it's about videogames. Now it's just dashcon with a better arcade.
>>
>>10670149
Its happening to all cons. They are political tyrants and destroy everything that isnt a propaganda factory.
>>
>>10670149
And now with coronachan and lockdowns, they're going all in on the corpo sponsored woke.
>>
>>10670152
The only anime cons that have not been affected are anime matsuri and collosalcon.

The rest have been compromised.
>>
>>10670112
I wanna see what the REAL results were. I bet they were not nearly as unanimous as mag pretends them to be4
>>
>>10670149
They complained about gatekeeping, and keeping out those who wanted to change everything back in 2014. We now see the result. "Friends of MAGFest" last year was a flat-out power grab play, lead by Debra, the one office staffer who was fired for insubordination. Who previously was working with/fucking Nick, the ousted director, to set office staff up to fail, to give them a reason to fire/eliminate people who didn't agree. Paul Birtel, the replacement for Nick, started cleaning house and firing dead weight. And then the calls of bigotry, racism, and gatekeeping began again...
>>
i was planning on magfest being my first con but from the sounds of it its going to be DOA with such a strict policy, should i just wait? what other cons would be the most comparable?
>>
>>10670169
I would guess 70% said masks were ok
maybe 15% or less said they needed vaccines
They probably are thinking "we need more people to take the vaccine!" so they think this will "help" people somehow.
Also, we need to stop calling it vaccine when it clearly isnt. Its ruining the reputation of real vaccines. How many shots do you need to keep taking? 5? 9? And it doesnt even stop you from getting it or spreading it. Its all bullshit.
>>
I hope that ten years from now we discover that the vaccine gives you ass cancer so I can show up to Magfest and laugh at all the people who are dying of ass cancer.
>>
>>10670174
Almost all anime/fan conventions are going to be like this until they snap out of it (which they cant because they're addicted to virtue signaling) or go out of business.

They rather go out of business than return to normal with basic common sense policies (if you feel sick, just stay home and mask optional policies) and blame coronachan and consumers.
>>
>>10670182
Unlike vaxxed zombies say about unvaxxed, I dont want them to die, I just want them to stop being fucking insane.
>>
File: Shaq-Fu.jpg (144 KB, 1024x768)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
Remember when magfest used to be good? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmOIFsoKJZ4
>>
>>10670158
>Colossalcon.

I missed out on this year, there was a no mask policy there too. (Ohio) saw a bunch of trannies complaining about it over twitter but that’s par for the course. I might go next year if I have the PTO, but I’m making due with Colossalcon Texas this year. It’ll be nice to do shit without having to worry about out of touch twitter trannies ruining it.
>>
This convention is not going to be fun anymore.

Probally going to be dead like PAX West.
>>
>>10671534
>Let's F-cking party but let's be safe during it
>>
>>10671536
>Let's F-cking party but let's be safe during it

They mean "but lets virtue signal while during it"

Also they can't say fuck anymore?
>>
File: 1601609478804.jpg (118 KB, 380x247)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>10671537

I don't know dude, I'm kind of numb to this entire mess.

>Twitter replies is just angry LGBTQ cosplayers hunting down people who QRT and trying to cancel them
>People saying "HEY MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR CARDS LAMINATED"
>The entire cancerous part of the con culture going "mmmm yaaasss daddy jabbed and masked"
>Magfest literally trying to make free money off of masks.

There's no real signs of hype, no real signs of a party going on. Just... signs of virtue signaling everywhere. I'd actually be angry if I didn't know any better but as I said before, I'm more numb about this entire affair if anything. Anyways twitter people are fucking broke, I highly doubt any of these folks are actually going.
>>
>>10671540
>Twitter replies is just angry LGBTQ cosplayers hunting down people who QRT and trying to cancel them

Thank god I just mentioned the announcement and screencapped it. If I did QRT it, I would have blocked them. Sutorippu's law easily observeable in this case and you can easily tell which people are rampant virtue signalers that will immediatly persue anyone that dissents.

So many cosplayers have a mask and jab fetish over the past 18 months by the fear propaganda.

>Anyways twitter people are fucking broke

Or if they're are not broke, they won't support or attend. Their only hobby is either facebook or twitter or watching netflix.
>>
File: 1625739221766.jpg (36 KB, 322x342)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>10671554
.... I know that typing style. Call sign Chopper?
>>
File: clvrgrl.jpg (11 KB, 548x451)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>10671555
So you found out...
>>
File: 1625969550873.jpg (3 KB, 184x184)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>10671560
Relax. Miku here, we're on the same page regarding Magfest 2022. Entire place is going to look like dogshit in compared to the previous years and as I stated, I highly doubt that half of these nerds will actually cough up the gas money let alone the room money to go.

>Virtue Signal with Masks
>Still Room Stuff.

calling it now.
>>
>>10671564
It will be dog shit with the rules in place.

Only people that will come as cosfamous folk on twitter and children and youth.

Who wants to actually attend with these people virtue signaling about masks and vaccines?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1) (21).jpg (117 KB, 1280x720)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>10671540
It'll be great once they crowd everyone together and sing out "we are the champions" as they saved magfest.
>>
>>10671687
I love irony.
>>
I swear, someone should just fork/respawn MAGFest back into what it used to be.

>>10671540
They are completely banking on people being desperate to come back to MAG, and relying on the old method of word of mouth that got MAG to the place it is now. They've chased off most of the people with actual multi-year/multi-con staff experience, and replaced them with woke drones. 8 weeks out, and they still don't have shit ready for virtual MAGWest.
>>
>>10671725
>they chased off most of their staffers.

Funny enough, I have a dude in one of my fediverse circles who used to staff went on about MAGFEST’ staff being pozz’d so that lines up. It being replaced with office workers is kind of hilarious to me though. That tells me that MAGFEST got big enough to become a “corporation” if it was able to replace con volunteers with actual pr drones.
>>
>>10671725
It's sad really. The slack channels for the most part are dead. Anytime they post its the office saying something about how they're so busy. All the old staffers that used to shitpost, gone. All thats left are West staffers, and even they got shafted. They have their planning con next month, let's see how many people show up.
>>
File: MAGWestSlide7.png (39 KB, 1126x639)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>10671744
Data security is also still a continued joke. Here's MAGWest's 12 slide presentation to Department heads, in Google Docs. Nice unsecured JIRA links, MAGFest.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1hOAhmKNG44paKFWd-87y2uP2ag1Q4qWgAkWg_B44Mig/edit?pli=1#slide=id.p
>>
File: MAGWestDraftSchedule.png (99 KB, 1378x855)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
Oh, here's the MAGWest draft schedule, too.
>>
>>10671752
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kNKjd-fNvkEp2fQjIw4dF5xX22yYUaURVT5qOZ4_Zh4/edit#gid=1303906065
>>
File: MAGWest2021MasterPlan.png (129 KB, 1730x855)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KxjssU1_o68k2erTzuLv-BMoIgXLX308/edit?pli=1#gid=961480643
>>
Lmao
>>
File: Helmet.jpg (10 KB, 232x184)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>10671744
I used to be one of those old shitposters in slack, then ragequit at the growing idiocy at the top back in 2017. Still getting flak from the current administration every time I try to hold an opinion about mag. Can't believe I put more than 10 years into that, just watch it all go to hell anyway.
>>
>>10671554
Especially when the badge price is gonna be a lot higher this year. Here's the upcoming badge prices, along with dealer/AA costs

Regular badge price: $110

Dealer badge price: $80
1st table - $180
2nd table - $300 ($480 cumulative)
3rd table - $500 ($980 cumulative)
4th table - $700 ($1680 cumulative)
Apps open: Friday September 24
Apps close: Monday October 4
>>
>>10672714

Yeah fuck that noise.
>>
>>10672714
And I bet there won't be a swadge for this year, not to mention the base badge is basically paying more for less with the covid theater going on.
>>
>>10671809
AARIP QQ
>>
>>10672714
>120$ to wear a muzzle for four days straight.
>>
>>10672714
They're filtering the complainers out with this. They know that they can rely on enough of that DC area tech/gov/law money to still show up to MAG.
>>
>requires trumps vaccine
KEK may as well be MAGAfest
>>
>>10672850
Or if you are coming out of the dc metropolitan area, showing your much you "care" by virtue signaling.
>>
File: MAGJIRABadgeeees.png (53 KB, 581x539)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>10672729
Oh, they're gonna have swadges. They're doing QA on the firmware right now. Still haven't come up with the regular badge design. M-Points are going to have PCBs, for some reason.
>>
The entire convention scene is the notion of "Get woke, go broke" playing out in real time. It's sad that people who claim to want to "tear down the system" are doing exactly what the system wants. If anyone still believes that this is about public health and also knows what's happening at the US southern border, then they are supremely brainwashed tards.
>>
>>10672953
PCBs?

At least they should have the dignity to mail them out to those who can not attend due to their covidwokeness.

>>10672964
They never cared about actual issues.

Now the entire convention scene? Yes, they are going woke and broke and instead of admitting theyre going overboard theyre going to go all in and when the event fails they will blame anything. But not their self imposed rules
>>
>>10672972
circuit boards. For m-points. wut?
>>
I hope Magfest and Katsucon dies next year with sudden thunderous applause.
>>
>>10673450
>GAZEBO LIBERATED DUE TO CHINESE OP.
>>
>>10673450
>>10673452
This and fuck these faggots.
>>
This thread is weird. I always figured /cgl/ was probably one of the most left leaning boards on this website. And MAGfest itself being a pretty left leaning convention. Sorta expected everyone in a MAGfest thread on /cgl/ to be pro-jab. Interesting.
>>
>>10673467
You also got to remember that Reddit tourists and tumblr tourists exist nowadays. But there are is a few folks on /cgl/, at least I am, who are conservative.
>>
>>10673467
It doesn't matter any political bs the problem lies how far Magfest is so far up in their asses that could kill this con completely and I'm willing to see how this shit is gonna end in disaster due to low attendance.
>>
>>10673551
Just let it burn dude. MAGFEST and Katsu will be good examples on how Titans can sink if they can’t read the mood. Sure, loss of two extremely mid cons, but the amount of chud blaming and onions tears will be worth it for me.
>>
I'm super free shrugs on masks restrictions, outside of the con and "public spaces" nobody actually gives a shit. 99% of people will just take off their masks and chill/drink/party. I don't really care about wearing them, I'll wear them only to appease the constaff, but I'll still likely go since I'll spend most of the time around people that couldn't care less. Also, I'm vaxxed, so COVID isn't that much of a problem for me.
>>
>>10673556
>Also, I'm vaxxed, so COVID isn't that much of a problem for me.
I'm vaxxed too the problem is lies with Katsu/Magfest for being such absolute assholes that I just cannot fathom for them doing this to virtue signaling instead of balling out.

>Also, I'm vaxxed, so COVID isn't that much of a problem for me.
FYI more vaccinated people are admitted in the hospital than unvaxxed people.
>>
Dragoncon had a vax/neg test requirement and it cut the crowds in half making the con manageable and more enjoyable without being packed like sardines. I hope less people show up to Katsu and MAG so I don't have to deal with the hot scramble of trying find a hotel in the harbor. MAG was getting overcrowded to the point that people were camping in cars, vans and RVs. Prior to the WuFlu there were plenty of complaints about cons all across the country being overcrowded. WuFlu and the vax requirements solved the con overcrowding problem.
>>
>>10673604
So, basically you want the cons to die.
>>
>>10673652
But they were fine years ago with that population...?
The silver lining is that the *really* annoying people won't even come because they're terrified of the coof. Colossalcon barely had any mask restrictions since it was pre-delta, and the population there was *way* down as well with tons of people bitching on FB about how it was irresponsible to run a con during a pandemic. The same people did that with Dragoncon, and the same people will do it with MAG.
>>
File: Marketplace.png (90 KB, 586x365)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
"Staff Bandwidth" is a shitty way of saying you don't have enough staff to properly run Marketplace
>>
>>10673669
>Invitation only vendor hall
>Staff Bandwidth
>Vaccine proof + mask anyways weekend

OH BABY
>>
>>10673652
No. Just bring the crowds back to 2010 mumbers. This year's Dragoncon was absolutely comfy not having to be packed ass to ass with 80k people.
>>
File: nuclear.png (836 KB, 1400x742)
836 KB
836 KB PNG
>>10673552
Some of us old con farts already want to see it all burn, especially with how longtime creations have been stolen away, just to be corrupted into virtual signalling corpo meets. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkAp5gAYDUQ
>>
>>10673721
Holy shit, my brothers were here the entire fucking time. Did I become the last of the dinosaurs forced to watch my hobby become a shallow shell of itself while you guys watched from a distance?
>>
>>10673668
>>10673719
You really have no idea what con finances look like, do you?
>>
>>10673719
That would only work if every panel in the programing tracks gets recorded or streamed and have people record random event or occurrence they see
>>
>>10673669
>Staff Bandwidth

Anime Matsuri had their usual volunteer staff cut from 400 to 200 due to people bailing out due to coronachan hysteria and paid staff from 400 and 200 due to super unemployment benefits and it didn't stop them from holding a almost full exhibit hall.

The reason why MAGFESTe complaining about staff bandwidth is the fact that staff members are quitting over the vaccine mandate. So it's a virtue signal. They know it sucks but they do not give a shit. Virtue signaling and coronawokeness is all that matters instead of returning to normal.
>>
File: 1577668715171.jpg (470 KB, 1536x2048)
470 KB
470 KB JPG
>>10673775
It's not worth fighting for any longer. The fest is dead. It's all con now. Higher ups want so badly to kill the Colossus Roar with their own shitty doughnut/bean memes. When the X-Men arcade cab is allowed to finally break down and not be repaired, is when the soul of MAG is truly dead.
>>
>>10673796
MAGFEST is like the only convention I knew of to have a legitimate Megaman X meet up. Thanks China, thanks Reddit very cool.
>>
>>10673652
Yes, since they are being taken by insane leftists and mentally ill corrupt fucks since they are pushing vaxx passports and other personnel bullshit that would turn away a lot of people.
>>
>>10673792
>They know it sucks but they do not give a shit.
They will give a shit when MAGFEST dies and I'm looking forward to someone getting fucked.
>>
File: 1629770175363.png (162 KB, 904x910)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>haven't been to MAGfest since 2015 due to personal issues
>was going to attend 2019 but friend bitched out last minute and I didn't want to attend alone again, fuck that noise
>meme flu hits along with all this controversy going on about MAG
>convention is mostly likely good as dead now

I mean I got sick as FUCK back in 2015 but I shared a room at the gaylord with randos I didn't even know so that was my fault. All these restrictions will kill the the whole vibe of the convention which is suppose to be a party con. MAG should die and a someone should start up a better version in a noncucked state like Florida.
>>
File: 1607037539355.png (38 KB, 600x800)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>10674093
>>10674255
Cope harder
>>
>>10674255
seriously, stop. why would you link your youtube channel to your own post? I know who you are
>>
>>10674255
>Linking your YouTube channel.

That wasn’t the best of moves bro.
>>
I knew MAGFest was dead when I was throwing a banger in one of the suites, the red concept suite at the gaylord, and after 8-10 people chilling on the main bed, it collapsed.

After telling staff about the bed collapsing due to being made of shitty material, they assured me all was good.

Got an e-mail afterwards saying I was banned from booking a suite at the gaylord due to "destructive behavior" and charged $400 additional dollars ontop of deposit.

Get yourself fucked hard.
>>
>>10674478
The whole concept suite thing is now pure nepotism amongst MAG staff, only doling out concept suite reservations to whales/friends of staff. Honestly should have called the hotel and told them immediately, instead of mag staff.
>>
Good riddance to this rapey ass con and their molester nerd bands. Hopefully they never come back after this year.
>>
>>10674480
You aren't kidding about the nepotism part. The same year I was having a good time in the red suite, I went to check out the green/yellow.

Was just bullshitting with the owners of the room asking details about the room and got the "If you have to ask, you'll never find out." response.

Cunt, I have a suite also. But I realized that some of the suite owners were just given it as a weird fucking "gift" for being a loyalist to the new staff and knew I couldn't even get the satisfaction of snitching on their room to anyone due to their most likely protected nature.

If I knew I was going to get charged with the bed, I would've been hellbent on ruining that rooms rep. But hindsight is 20/20.

If I got to MAGFest now I book across the way outside the gaylord and pretty much keep to the older circles that still go, which is essentially dying/dead. Luckily the discord has a bunch of the old heads in it, but as was previously said they don't really listen to any complaints or take it as "being negative to someone" and instead ban the use of reaction emotes.

I could go on for hours about the behind the scenes stuff, but I pretty much lost interest and access a while ago so all my shit talking is old news for most.
>>
>>10674608
Was that red suite named Cinnamon? The one with the outdoor hot tub, in the center of the Gaylord "A" layout?
>>
>>10674622
That's prob the staffops suite where food is prepped.

Ask about how the chili was made in the bathtub.
>>
>>10674255
Maybe you should be in a spot where you aren’t begging for money on gofundme before you start bitching about cons lmao
>>
>>10674639
I sure as hell hope not. I've witnessed some pretty messed stuff in Cinnamon suite, including the "puppy party", complete with pee pads... and half the room was upper staff.
>>
>>10674622
Red and cinnamon are different. Red is "Red and gold trim" executive suite. They redid all the concepts so not sure what is actually existent anymore. This one was right below the penthouse nightclub.
>>
>>10674759
are we talking full on deergasm, but worse here?
>>
>>10674920
Almost. Full-on leather puppy masks, demanding pets while crawling around on all fours. And the pee pads were being used. Oh, and a paint shaker with dildos attached to it. This was back in 2017, so I have no idea if it's gotten even worse.
>>
>>10674505
YWNBAW
>>
>>10669882
I think the bigger issue is a huge event like pax takes a tonnn of planning and commitment from companies to exhibit their games and that process probably needs to start wayyy before the actual convention. So like a lot of corporate policy is still very conservative in terms of approach to covid so no companies wanted to commit to exhibiting go PAX a full year before when they wouldn’t be able to gage how the world would look in a year.
>>
File: 1600127836363.jpg (111 KB, 836x543)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>10675003
Why do we allow furries to share and breathe the same space as us?
>>
>>10675003
>paint shaker with dildos attached to it
jesus fucking christ,
>>
File: MAGBoD1.png (52 KB, 813x851)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
Notes from the September advisory committee meeting:

Now that the entire BoD has been ousted, they are all trying to come to a consensus as to what a BoD member should actually do. They still have the very thing in place they originally complained about: . The only people that can elect people to the BoD, are the BoD.
>>
File: MAGBoD2.png (78 KB, 814x850)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
This page, is full of so much chagrin/cringe/idiocy. Once again, great work on your internal data security MAGfest. Putting everything into a single Google Drive, and constantly forgetting to password it is brilliant! Also, MAG now has "crisis managers"
>>
File: MAGBoD3.png (62 KB, 815x852)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
Remember, being on the MAGFest BoD should not require any experience with MAG itself. Because MAG will now be just like every other convention out there. Board member at any other non-profit? Perfect! Go right ahead and dilute the original intent of MAG even further!
>>
>>10674505
I so wish I had saved a copy of their one MAGFest 9 Promo... it was CalArts animation from the "Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'?" crew, describing what MAGFest had to offer, with Ashley interjecting "You're gonna get raped!" constantly. It ended with a photo of Ashley Burch mock-raping a bent-over Jon St. John.
>>
File: Ballz1-478x288.jpg (29 KB, 478x288)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>10675297
forgot pic. (Thanks Archive.org!)
>>
File: 4chansofuni.jpg (67 KB, 930x625)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
They don't care. They are gonna get paid, even if the org goes down, and they already are going to line up their new jobs with their friends at another con, org, anywhere and say how they "changed the world".

And you chuds are going to sit here and whine, and still get a ticket. Bring cash you fuckers.
>>
>>10675299
>And you chuds are going to sit here and whine, and still get a ticket. Bring cash you fuckers.
How bout kill yourself faggot.
>>
File: magfestnotionlol.png (90 KB, 1415x958)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>10675299
They really are completely clueless, just how much "internal" documentation is freely available
>>
>>10675303
>How bout kill yourself faggot.
Nice try edgy boy, but you still need your vaccine card if you want to get in. See you at Nandos.
>>
>>10675315
>See you at Nandos.
I'm in a diet right now so please get fat and die bitch.
>>
>>10675316
>I'm in a diet right now so please get fat and die bitch.
Ah, if COVID doesn't kill you, then cardio will?
>>
>>10675292
ah yes. the non-profit educational 4 day alcohol fueled gaming bender known as Magfest.
>>
File: MAGTaxesChildsPlay.png (88 KB, 1266x906)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
So, why is Child's Play Charity, giving money to MAGFest? Shouldn't it be the other way around, since MAG raises quite a bit for Child's Play? Is there such a thing as charity kickbacks?
>>
>>10675612
Is this completely normal in the charity industry, or a scandal in the making?
>>
File: billpax.jpg (50 KB, 585x453)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>10675646
You tell me, man. I just (don't) work here...
>>
File: badges.png (45 KB, 936x302)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>10672714
And now it's official. And mag can officially go fuck itself. Maybe if they managed their finances better, and didn't go with the clusterfuck that is MAGWest, they wouldn't have to raise the badge prices
>>
>>10675780
the price of badge plus the mid-tier supporter merch pack went up from $160 to $205. (85 to 110 badge, 75 to 95 merch) that's not insignificant. even in 2020, the merch pack was very meh, but this year is even worse value.
>>
>>10675808
So what are the pixelated items?
>>
>>10675964
It's shit they havent announced yet. If history is correct, the blue thing on the right is some sort of doom themed stress ball.
>>
>>10676073
Calling it now: It's the Doom health potion

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.