[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 87 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]


Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: spank.webm (2.36 MB, 1280x720)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB WEBM
Or experienced it yourself?

https://strawpoll.com/bdvbdd139
>>
File: spanky.webm (612 KB, 960x540)
612 KB
612 KB WEBM
>>
That's the main reason to go to cons
>>
>>10662771
Yeah I've smack butts at cons, you cant stop me. Whenever Swampcon starts back up....Prepare yourself...
>>
>>10662771
When I was 14 Vic was creepy towards me and hugged me when I was clearly uncomfortable with it. Everyone around me just laughed bc they assumed I was nervous meeting a “big star” but I wasn’t nervous bc of that I was nervous bc some old man was hugging me and squeezing my arm
>>
>>10662861
>Yeah I’ve molested people, you can’t stop me

Kys
>>
>>10662772
>>10662771
he's not spanking her dumbass, it's kancho, a game where basically you try to jam the person's butthole

this is being recorded and the girl is smiling the entire time, pretty sure she consented to the prank
>>
>>10662875
it's probably being used as an example because footage of an actual assault is usually just police evidence
that said these videos should probably have disclaimers at the beginning or end saying anyone who appears in them consented, just as a common courtesy, because otherwise you really do get outsiders misunderstanding it and thinking randomly doing this to cosplayers is okay
>>
>>10662861
kys
>>
Sexual assault at cons is overblown I doubt anyone here has been
Cons are probably safer than most public places
>>
some middle age white woman touched my butt. shit was weird. like, she wasn't even there for the con.
>>
$100 says this is the same creep as the panty line thread
>>
>>10662864
He hugs just about all his fans and is a really nice guy. You're not special. I have hugged him and so have many of my friends. You're just too retarded to see the difference between creepy and friendly, normal human interactions.
>>
Sexual assault is extremely rare at cons. Virtually all encounters talked about are "harassment" which is quantified as any encounter where a woman feels socially uncomfortable. Which, as far as the internet is concerned, is the same as rape.
>>
Momokun assaulted people
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZVJoMfBGnU&t=85s
>>
>>10663464
yuck
receiving unsolicited hugs is gross
>>
File: VSmRD2B_d.jpg (12 KB, 400x300)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>10663705
Oh. One of the "don't touch me" people.
>>
Our sexual assault failed. Prepare for sexual siege.
>>
I'll take the bait.
When I was a dumb and naive 19 year old, I was followed into a restroom by a cosplay photographer I'd worked with when I was a minor. For context, I'd been drinking with some friends as one does at a con and he had kind of tagged along. In retrospect, he'd always been a little skeevy, but I was too young and stupid to not give him the benefit of the doubt. Very, very fortunately for me, one male friend saw him follow me into the restroom and arrived in time to pull him off of me. The photog tried to make excuses that he was "helping me get undressed" because he thought I was "drunk and going to throw up" and he didn't want me clothes to get dirty. My friend called bullshit and walked me back to the safety of my hotel room. I cut contact with the photog completely after that instance and thought he disappeared, but he recently came up on my suggested accounts on ig. He's still working with minors.
>>
Some autist touched my mouth when I was around 16 to examine my "mask", it was a black piece of stretchy cloth that contoured around my lips. I was paralyzed with rage.
>>
>>10663722
Shouldn't have dressed like a slut. Stop asking for it.
>>
>>10663726
That's horrible. Did he go anywhere near your elbows?
>>
>>10663726
lol, paralyzed with rage... shut the fuck up.
>>
>>10663692
Damn those arms are jacked. What's her workout routine?
>>
>>10663722
why are 90% of togs perverts?
>>
>>10663722
Why would you go out with a man you don't know and/or trust? You're either retarded and deserve to be raped or secretly wanted it to happen.
>>
>>10663750
Their job is to literally stare at you and to sure that you're as presentable as possible in your photos.
Who would want to do that unless they were a sex pervert?
>>
>>10663746
was wearing a kigu

>>10663753
reading the post would make you a better troll
>>
I had an artist alley table at a con and a fan hugged me and then licked my face
>>
A kid grabbed my butt once.
>>
i was wearing a cosplay that involved denim shorts and the group of guys behind me started chanting and clapping "DAT ASS DAT ASS DAT ASS"
ok not assault but weird harassment and it was scary at the time cause it was just me and my female friend walking through an outside path at night that connected the hotel and their another event center.
>>
>>10662771
Nope. The worst I've seen is just some virgin awkwardly trying to hit on a girl.
>>
Daily reminder that troons cannot experience sexual assault, so go wild
>>
>>10663808
No one wants to assault a troon
>>
>>10663801
>I wore clothes made to get attention and received it. How could this have happened to me?
>>
>>10663774
My nigga.
>>
>>10663815
they were normal length shorts, like i couldve worn them around anywhere. my cheeks weren't hanging out or anything. also i was cosplaying an underaged character and i was underaged at the time.
>>
>>10663801
Dont dress like a whore then you moron
>>
>>10663818
Show a photo.
>>
>>10663815
she didn't though. learn reading comprehension.
>>
>>10663818
I s2g I got cat called more as a minor than I do as an adult. So creepy
>>
>>10663748
no :^)
>>
>>10663749
mcdonalds.
>>
>>10663746
dumbass
>>
>>10663753
kys
>>
Quinton Flynn was always a creep
Glad he finally got metoo'd
>>
>>10663464
If a grown ass man is touching a 14 year old girl in a way that she is uncomfortable it is 100000% creepy.
>>
File: 1449274334544.webm (3 MB, 1280x720)
3 MB
3 MB WEBM
>>10662771
>>
>>10663857
You were probably more attractive back then.
It’s not like people know your age by sight - a 14 year old can unfortunately look the same as a 19 year old, and a person who doesn’t have the number can’t be disparaged for being sexually attracted to the wrong one. The difference is acting on it- you make sure before you do anything (if the girl lies about her age-entirely her fault). I don’t see looking or talking as an issue, anything physical is of course an issue regardless of age.
>>
>>10664624
we're not talking about the president right now, stay on topic.
>>
>>10663857
probably because you weren't fat
>>
>>10665401
Nayrt but the same thing is true for me. I was chubby and didn't take good care of myself when I was 16-17, then later I lost 25 pounds and learned how to style myself but I got catcalled a lot less from 21 to now. I'm pretty sure it's just because I looked insecure and like an "easy target" when I was younger.
>>
File: 1432364441144.jpg (96 KB, 982x504)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
I was sexually assaulted but I gave him a red card so its ok
>>
>>10665440
holy autism, this is some sad untalented trolling
>>
>>10664647
Real talk: how does the guy cosplaying Bob see out of his mask? Those yellow eyes are where his actual eyes would be, and you can’t really see through spandex if it’s not both really thin and right up next to your eye. The way the eyes on that mask bulge out suggests something thick, a material that is opaque, etc.
>>
>>10665440
Who would one give the green cards to? Every single person they interact with that doesn’t molest them?
>>
>>10665440
>tfw men are so base instinct driven you have to treat them like literal children
>>
I'm generally unattractive to most guys so I don't have to worry all that much about it and I'm fine with that. The only time I get hit on is walking home from/to work and old men pull up and ask to give me a ride, how old am I, what's your number, etc. But my friend in high school through college was one of those girls who was hot without trying to much. Really cute, friendly, not as close anymore since we live far apart and have our own lives but I've seen her be grabbed, picked up, approached by random guys not just at conventions, but in general. Pretty fucked up.
>>
>>10662794
This anon tells the truth.
>>
>>10665606
And people wonder why feminism is on the rise.
>>
>>10665610
Contrary to feminism's lies, women like getting sexual attention. They just rather it was a bunch of chads rather than spergy nerds.
>>
>>10665611
Most people on the planet like all positive types of attention and would rather it come from people they like or are attracted to. Is this supposed to be some sort of revelation?
>>
>>10665618
Not really, but feminism assumes it doesn't exist.
>>
>>10665621
I think you have a severe misunderstanding of what feminism is if you think that is the case.
>>
>>10665623
>feminism is women asking for infinitely more things with no conclusion

I think I got a good understanding.
>>
>>10665625
What in your experience are women constantly asking for?
>>
>>10665629
Women don't know what they want. Ever.
>>
>>10665633
Wrong, scrote. I’m 100% confident I don’t want to be sexually harassed
>>
>>10665625
I think your understanding comes from social media twats who don't even know what feminism is. Chances are you didn't bother to look into it yourself and just going by what others say just like them.
>>10665633
If you want to go by stereotype logic then I guess it's safe to assume that men can't think of anything else but sex and violence? You're just as bad as the "woke" people.
>>
>>10665634
>I’m 100% confident I don’t want to be sexually harassed

Yes you do. If it was rp with a sexy guy, you will ask for it. Im talking youd be grinding your butt against him, touching him inappropriately trying to manipulate him into bed. Dont even lie. Ive been on the receiving in at every con. Just accept you like to fuck the fit guys.
>>
>>10665635
>Chances are you didn't bother to look into it yourself and just going by what others say just like them.
Nice assumption but no. Feminism is exactly as I wrote out.
>>
File: 1415694713403.gif (1018 KB, 500x700)
1018 KB
1018 KB GIF
>>10665635
>If you want to go by stereotype logic then I guess it's safe to assume that men can't think of anything else but sex and violence
Neither are bad, and women consume just as much sex and violent media as men, if not more.

>top consumers of erotic material: women
>top consumers of violent horror movies: women
>>
>>10665636
Lmao kill yourself you absolute autist.
>>
>>10665642
I'll be blowing your pipe out at the next con, baby
>>
>>10665633
>>10665636
>>10665638

I'm >>10665618 and >>10665629 btw, not any of the other replies calling you a scrote and junk. In what way do you feel women don't know what they want? I feel like I'm just getting vague answers and it's hard for me to understand where you're coming from or what problems you're seeing if you don't have anything specific you dislike that's inherent to feminism.
>>
>>10665643
No you won’t. I don’t fuck retards, that’s a crime.
>>
>>10665644
>In what way do you feel women don't know what they want?
Experience. Feminism is the greatest lie ever made. Feminism is only as big as it is because people keep listening to women. They never know what they want. Ask a feminist or even a woman, when do they stop asking for something? They never can give you an answer. If I am asking for a burger, I know once I have that burger, I no longer will ask for it. If a woman asks for a burger, she will start asking for other things. The asking never ends.
>>
>>10665646
I'm a retard with a big dick. You'll fuck me even with a safety helmet on screaming DURR HURR as I blast your pussy.
>>
>>10665638
>Feminism is exactly as I wrote out.
>feminism is women asking for infinitely more things with no conclusion
That sounds exactly like someone who only gets their information from social media which isn't surprising. Kids these days, like yourself, on both sides continue to try to change definitions to what they want.
>>10665640
>Women don't know what they want. Ever.
>Men only think about sex and violence.
>B-but women-
To, no anon, we are going by sterotypes remember?hTat is, unless you agree that these things don't apply to all women nor all men.
>>
>>10665651
>That sounds exactly like someone who only gets their information from social
You spend too much time with your eyes on a phone. Look up and realize there's a bigger world around you.
>>
>>10665636
>Yes you do. If it was rp with a sexy guy, you will ask for it.

The literal difference between harassment and consensual behavior is kind of whether or not the person asks for it. If it's role-playing or requested then it's not harassment so what that anon said could still be true. Being interested in consensual role-playing (as weird as sexual harassment or rape role-playing is to me personally) means they want someone they are interested in having sex with them to agree to do that thing in a consensual situation or context. Not that they want people they are not interested in to sexually harass them at random.

Just like how if a guy likes blowjobs, that doesn't mean he just wants any woman to walk up and give him one. He only wants them from women he finds attractive and knows are STD free or aren't crazy. And he probably won't want a blowjob while he's busy or in pain or whatever else. Everyone doesn't want their sexual desires met by everyone else of the gender they find sexually attractive, go figure. And not at every moment in time either.

Ex: even if you like pizza, you don't neccesarily always want someone to show up in front of you with a box of pizza. Or you might not like the toppings on that pizza. What if they put pineapple on the pizza? No pizza is better than pineapple pizza imo.
>>
>>10665653
>Not that they want people they are not interested in to sexually harass them at random.
They want people that interests them to sexual harrass them at random.
>>
>>10665647
Again, I'm trying to understand your point here but unless you're just trolling I'd appreciate specific examples to help me understand rather than generally repeating the same thing you vaguely stated earlier. Not saying this to be snarky, I'm just not a dude and also can't really relate to the "not knowing what they want" part of your comment on women and my (admittedly few) friends male and female don't behave that way either.
>>
>>10665648
Not happening buddy
>>
>>10665654
I guess for people with specific kinks maybe but in general I don't think that is what women want. The pizza or blowjob examples I gave should make that apparent. I'm sure women don't want to get pussy swiped while they're taking a poo even if it was a hot guy or randomly have their breasts grabbed at a coffee shop while they're studying or reading a book, no matter how interested in them they might be. The same way the vast majority of men wouldn't want that either.
>>
>>10665656
> I'd appreciate specific examples to help me understand rather than generally repeating the same thing you vaguely stated earlier

You will never get this because it comes from my experience. It's not something I can explain because it cannot be explained. It's intuition. You will have to see it in action.

> I'm just not a dude and also can't really relate to the "not knowing what they want" part of your comment on women

I figured this was the case which is why I'm not going into paragraphs about it. There's things women don't need to know and I accepted there's things I rather not know about women. Like why they enjoy bothering me during the most inappropriate times. Like for instance, when I'm in a cheering match with my bros the women suddenly swarm us trying to join in. It's weird to me but I accept it.

> and my (admittedly few) friends male and female don't behave that way either.

I don't know your friends so I cant say much on this. I can only guess that they are not in the same group of personality traits or culture as me. And likely they are sheltered or was raised that way. And as a result, it makes them more agreeable for both men and women to be around them. I suspect the men always try to not cause conflict and the girls are subpar.
>>
>>10665659
It's a kink all women share and some men. From the shy type to the very extroverted types, women like the sexy guys touching them inappropriately. Depending on the context, girls will may react strongly to not be seen as a slut if its public. But if it's in a more remote location or they're drunk off their ass, if the guy is in her field of interest, she will let it go. im basing this off my years of experience around girls from cons to frat parties. from hippie parties to liberal parties. the constant was always that the girls had the eyes for the same type of guy and let him do whatever he wanted to her. its hard to fathom for non social people but this is the norm
>>
>>10665647
>Ask a feminist or even a woman, when do they stop asking for something?
When children stop being being child brides, sold into trafficking, when women get the rights to their own bodies, their own spaces for protection, taken seriously when going to the doctor, and stop being looked at as lesser people. These are issues that are constant because the powers that be, which are usually male, don't want these things to stop so it's a never-ending fight.
>>10665652
As someone who's worked in childcare and their parents, with homeless people, in clinics, and been the shoulder to cry on for both men and women, I've seen a good deal of the bigger world that isn't behind a screen and how people are affected.
>>
>>10665662
>When children stop being being child brides, sold into trafficking, when women get the rights to their own bodies, their own spaces for protection, taken seriously when going to the doctor, and stop being looked at as lesser people. These are issues that are constant because the powers that be, which are usually male, don't want these things to stop so it's a never-ending fight.
And it's also males that help stop these bad things from happening. That's yours and feminism's main problem: they forget that to stop bad male behavior you have to allow good male behavior. That means you have to be allowed to accept men being dominant cause it allows them to fight the evil dominant men. you guys are always shortsighted when you try to bring up solutions. reminder that feminism can only exist in a world where men are allowed to enable it. thats its only foothold of support.

you like caring for people. thats fine, whatever. it doesnt mean you know what the world needs. it just means you hate conflict, blood, and suffering. thats why men exist. we keep all the ugly shit away so you girls can keep going to your clinics and your homeless shelters. you can do this cause of us violent, sex starved men. accept our nature and shut up.
>>
>>10665661
>It's a kink all women share and some men

Now you're just making an obviously false sweeping generalization.

I tried to understand and see what you were on about but if you don't want to spend any time giving even one concrete example of even a personal anecdote of women not knowing what they want, much less an example of how that is inherent to feminism, then I can't do much but assume you're coming from a place of ignorance on the matter or don't really know what YOU want or want to accomplish here, since it seems not to be to prove your statement on what about feminism somehow pretends the fact that people of both genders want to engage (sexually or otherwise) with people they like doesn't exist.
>>
>>10665661
>All women
>girls from cons to frat parties.
There's your problem. You're taking your experiencing and making an assumption for all people. I don't go to frat parties, night clubs, etc so how do you know what I like and don't like? When I go to conventions I stick to artist alley and panels. When I do go to parties they're with friends or co-wokers. Usually the arcade or at each other's houses. I'd rather visit a museum, theme park, or geocache. I draw, sew, make games in Ren'pry for fun. Are you saying I'm a special snowflake anon? The answer is no. You've had a limited experience with people is what it sounds like.
>>
>>10665664
So you are either a weird gender essentialist or larping as one? Men and women aren't identical in every way and emotionally and physically vary a lot, but we all when legitimately given the same opportunity (and often when not) can make society and ourselves better.
>>
>>10665666
i never asked you to understand. i dont come on cgl to convert people. I told you how i felt and its up to you whether you listen to it or disregard me as whatever name you come up with (too many these days to keep up with for me). feminists are crazy. women like to fuck. and this thread is stupid. ive fucked enough women at cons of all types to know that they want to fuck. they just try to pass themselves off as they're proper princesses. shit is funny
>>
>>10665664
No. die.
>>
>>10665670
the hell is a gender essentialist? what the fuck is that even? you gals come up with some weird names. also protip: women can make society better by staying in their lane and stop trying to be men. i like my women being women and women like us guys being men. stop mixing oil and water.
>>
>>10665672
>die.
and you likely will have a man do that for you too.
>>
>>10665664
>And it's also males that help stop these bad things from happening
The males that do help are great and I thank them.
>stop bad male behavior you have to allow good male behavior. That means you have to be allowed to accept men being dominant cause it allows them to fight the evil dominant men.
Who says I don't? You're making a lot of assumptions here. You seem to automatically think I hate all men just because I want women and children to stop being treated like shit.

You are the one, (if you are the same anon I've been responding to) that wants to make sweeping assumptions about all women and what feminism is.
>>
>>10665669
I don't expect nerdy men to have any experience or ability to want to understand that women are not a monolith, that's why these stupid threads keep popping up. A nerdy man cannot get a girlfriend? Maybe it's because all women are whores and want to get gangbanged by chad and tyronne and not because they spend 100% only interacting with men in male dominated spaces and refuse to have an open mind. I also find that a lot of men put women on this weird pedestal like they are untouchable goddesses, so when they do finally get a gf or try to get one, they get disappointed that some women are assholes and have free will and are not the pure goddesses they dreamed of in their heads. I don't think there is any getting through to these men, they will eternally be comfortable in the position of feeling sorry for themselves and creating convenient fake narratives that soothes their feelings. I don't give a fuck how they feel and neither should any other woman here.
>>
>>10665676
I dont think you hate men but your emotions make you unable to see why your solution and your aims are shortsighted. You see a problem but you dont see it for what it really is. im not going to sit here and explain it to you.
>>
File: unnamed.png (59 KB, 217x233)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>10665674
Let me guess. You're going to say that men dying in war means that they are dying for women and not because they were just brainwashed and forced by their government to do it?
>>
>>10665669
if Im wrong then why are you making such a big fuss about it? if youre right then there's no need to explain it to me. let me sit in my foolishness.
>>
>>10665681
what
>>
>>10665679
>your solution and your aims are shortsighted
What are my solutions anon? I haven't stated them.
>You see a problem but you dont see it for what it really is.
Really now? Because I haven't explained what the source of the problems I did bring up was either, other than it was mostly men, yet you're assuming and claiming that I don't know without hearing them. I know a great deal about why these things are happening to women, and I do have some solutions to them as well, but you're already writing them off before I have said anything.
>>
>>10665685
theres problems in the world and feminism wont fix them. thats my only answer to that.
>>
>>10663690
…no it’s not. It’s more common than you’d think.
>>
>>10665682
Because your foolishness may get someone hurt and while I'm replying to (you), I'm also replying to the lurking anons. It's bad enough that teen boys are on this site taking everything said as fact and then going into depression over it without having seen the world themselves. Sometimes you guys are your own worst enemies among each other.
>>
>>10665673
I assume it means when someone thinks specific traits are inherent to each gender. For example, not saying saying believe this specifically, but ideas like that women wanting to be breadwinner or men wanting to take care of children are things that are unnatural or one gender trying trying be the other when in reality those things are all just socially constructed and enforced and changed over time anyway.
>>
>>10665688
it usually comes from women.
>>
>>10665671
I'm not disagreeing with your claim that women and men both like sex or even with the fact that societal pressures can cause women to behave prudishly to try to seem like the "correct" type of woman. But nowhere does feminism ever deny that in any way and that was your claim. It's just false. I'm not calling you a name by acknowledging that your statement is untrue. If anything feminism encourages women to be "sluts" and traditionalism encourages the opposite and the thing that you seemingly dislike.
>>
>>10665689
considering listening to feminist's lies has gotten boys hurt more Im pretty sure my statements is a great alternative to guys who have been sexless and without any accomplishment in their lives cause they keep listening to women. considering fatherhood is low, too, they can use some advice from actual men.

also

>Sometimes you guys are your own worst enemies among each other

this is rich considering if a celebrity sexy man was thrown in the center of a group of girls, they'd tear each other apart to get with him. if the vice versa happened, the guys would at least stay civil or even try to tell the better looking guy to get with her. you cant lie to me.
>>
>>10665690
>but ideas like that women wanting to be breadwinner or men wanting to take care of children are things that are unnatural
Women hate being the breadwinner. Thats the one truth there.

> one gender trying trying be the other when in reality those things are all just socially constructed and enforced and changed over time anyway.

the only thing socially constructed is forcing women to be like men. that needs to stop. women are happier when they are allowed to be women.
>>
>>10665687
Feminism has already made strides to help those in these terrible situations but those things are not talked about or just plainly ignored and it will continue to do so. Feminism isn't the only thing out there that's going to try and fix things of course, it's just female specific. Believe it or not, you can be a feminist and be an egalitarian or others. Again, I think the biggest issue when it comes to feminism is kids on social media that try to claim it for everything under the sun or use it as a shield to get what they want. Men and women included in that. Doesn't help actual misogynists feed into it or even go as far as to pretend to be women saying dumb shit just to get a laugh and make the whole group look even worse.
>>
>>10665693
>But nowhere does feminism ever deny that in any way
Feminism will deny it one decade, then accept it the next. which is why I keep saying women will infinitely ask for things cause they dont know what they want. ever. though I will say that their prudish period lasted a lot shorter than their sexual liberty periods. and there's a specific reason for that but thats not for this thread.
>>
>>10665695
>this is rich considering if a celebrity sexy man was thrown in the center of a group of girls, they'd tear each other apart to get with him. if the vice versa happened, the guys would at least stay civil or even try to tell the better looking guy to get with her. you cant lie to me.

Nayrt but did you at least stretch before reaching that hard? Statistically it's even been proven women are less driven by looks and visuals as exclusively as men are so the dudes would be more beside themselves over the person's attractiveness than the women. But even then people of either gender are not a monolith and suprise, we all think differently, so in reality the only way to know what would happen is to know exactly which celebrity and which men and women and a lot about them all. Plus most people are smart enough to know that superhot celebrities only date and tend to fuck each other for a variety of reasons. So many reasons this makes no sense desu.
>>
>>10665698
feminism makes all situations worse. it needs to be destroyed and eradicated. and after it is, whenever a movement like it rises, it needs to be stomped out immediately.
>>
>>10665701
>Statistically it's even been proven women are less driven by looks and visuals
I like how you instantly ignored the celebrity part of my post. this is how I know what I say is correct. especially if you are a female responding. an actual born with a vagina female and not those fake crossdressing ones.
>>
>>10665695
>my statements is a great alternative to guys who have been sexless and without any accomplishment in their lives cause they keep listening to women.
Your statements only create hate for women. You're creating sweeping generalizations about women just like some feminist do about men. "All wo/men are x" doesn't help anyone and just creates more of a divide.

>>this is rich considering if a celebrity sexy man was thrown in the center of a group of girls, they'd tear each other apart to get with him. if the vice versa happened, the guys would at least stay civil or even try to tell the better looking guy to get with her. you cant lie to me.
I see you are making up a situation, then giving a result to that situation while ignoring what the original comment had to say.
>>10665697
>Women hate being the breadwinner.
These days, that's just people in general. Look at how many men out there that are trying their hardest to be NEETs.
>>
>>10665700
I highly doubt it. If women really like sex, which we do, with the aforementioned caveats like the bare minimum of it being consensual, then there's no reason to go back to the "prudish" phase unless society at large punishes or shuns women for promiscuity even more than it does currently. But people are generally becoming more accepting and most men want to get laid so unless they have power in a specific way like via religion or tradirional values or something have no incentive to try to encourage women to be less sexually active.
>>
>>10665704
>Your statements only create hate for women.

im pretty sure telling guys to get wise and stop doing stupid stuff is the opposite of hating women.

neets are losers and always will be. but women 100% hate being the breadwinner.
>>
>>10665702
So that women can never say no to a man, marry at 12 to a 30 yr old man and can live as breeding factories, correct?
>>
>>10665705
>with the aforementioned caveats like the bare minimum of it being consensual,
The only consensual a woman needs is that the guy who is sexually dominating her is in her interests. take that however you want
>>
>>10665703
You completely ignored the fact that all women are not the exact same made up version of a woman in your head lol.

Also most if why celebrities are attractive is their looks. If anything being a celebrity is a burden to a potential sex or relationship partner because it draws negative attention like psycho aggressive paparazzi and fans toward you.

But that wasn't the point anyway. You really are quoting a lot of small chunks of things and not complete sentences or thoughts and ignoring the meat of the conversation to avoid having to acknowledge thoughts that make it obvious you're generalizing all women and men to an extreme and unhealthy degree.
>>
>>10665708
the funny part about your post is that women proudly choose to be in all those positions.
>>
>>10665707
>im pretty sure telling guys to get wise and stop doing stupid stuff is the opposite of hating women.
Let's scroll back up, shall we?
>Depending on the context, girls will may react strongly to not be seen as a slut if its public. But if it's in a more remote location or they're drunk off their ass, if the guy is in her field of interest, she will let it go.
>im basing this off my years of experience around girls from cons to frat parties.

What you are telling boys here, is that if a woman isn't in public, she will allow you to feel her up. You're telling boys it's okay to molest a girl in a secluded area away from people. You are saying ALL women are like this. Are you 100% sure this is good advice? Are you sure this won't land the kid in jail?
>>
>>10663690
ur fucking retarded lol
>>
>>10665709
Being physically attractive is not consent my dude.
>>
>>10665710
>You completely ignored the fact that all women are not the exact same made up version of a woman in your head lol.
yes you all are

>Also most if why celebrities are attractive is their looks. If anything being a celebrity is a burden to a potential sex or relationship partner because it draws negative attention like psycho aggressive paparazzi and fans toward you.

and yet people like weinstein has been fucking any girl he wants for decades.

>avoid having to acknowledge thoughts that make it obvious you're generalizing all women and men to an extreme and unhealthy degree.

Im not avoiding anything. i literally admitted that women are all what I claim them to be. sex freaks who have double standards.
>>
>>10665711
Nta but no woman is proudly choosing to be a child bride. Mostly because child brides are inherently girls, children, not women. And because it's never a choice.
>>
>>10665712
>What you are telling boys here, is that if a woman isn't in public, she will allow you to feel her up. You're telling boys it's okay to molest a girl in a secluded area away from people. You are saying ALL women are like this. Are you 100% sure this is good advice? Are you sure this won't land the kid in jail?

Not once did you bring up the most important part of that green quote. read it again and tell me what you missed.
>>
>>10665714
never said he has to be physically attractive
>>
>>10665716
>Nta but no woman is proudly choosing to be a child bride
except this was common for the child's or their family's survival. marrying someone with more resources. or else they starve and die.
>>
>>10665715
>Im not avoiding anything. i literally admitted that women are all what I claim them to be. sex freaks who have double standards.

Oh so you're just willfully lying then. Got it. I guess the rest of us can say all men secretly like being pegged then and that just makes it true.
>>
>>10665718
Being attractive in whatever capacity to someone is still not consent, my dude.
>>
>>10665711
>12 yr old
>Proudly choosing
Anon, I know what you're getting at. You're talking about adult women that have this as a fetish or women who side with the ideal. What I'm talking about is women who don't have a choice in the matter and do not want this, yet are being forced into it. That's who feminism is for.
>>
>>10665719
They still aren't doing it proudly or choosing because like I said and you ignored, they are:

1. Literal children, not women
2. Forced to do it because they are a child and their parents made them
>>
File: 1383914100839.jpg (44 KB, 1024x576)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>10665720
>Oh so you're just willfully lying then
lol reminder that this conversation is too similar to when I give a little bit of time to address women's arguments. i usually dont try to talk much with women on deep subjects but I was waiting for my car to be finished tuned up.
>>
>>10665723
12 year olds are far more intelligent than you take them for
>>
>>10665717
No, I don't think I missed anything. If you're talking about field of interest, that's still not okay. Especially when there are girls out there who will take advantage of the situation to purposefully get the guy in trouble. Especially if she's drunk off here ass? You're still giving bad advice here bub.
>>
>>10665726
A smart child is still a child. Adults fucking children is wrong.
>>
>>10665726
NTA but are you one of those anons that think kids can consent?
>>
>>10665731
I'm pretty sure he's just thinking he's a clever troll at this point.
>>
>>10665732
I dunno, there are anons actually arguing for kids to consent to sex with adults. Honestly at that point if they believe such a thing, they've let their porn addiction take over their mind and are too far gone. One can only hope that he doesn't get his hands on an actual kid.
>>
>>10665728
>Especially when there are girls out there who will take advantage of the situation to purposefully get the guy in trouble
now we care about the guy in that situation? lol
>>
>>10665730
and yet it was done for thousands of years. history doesnt care about your sentiments.
>>
>>10665736
Of course. Again, as I've said way back here
>>10665676
I don't hate men. And there are definitely women out there that will take advantage of them. Your advice is garbage and I'll say once again, sometimes you guys are your own worst enemies to each other.
>>
>>10665738
this isn't school where you tell the boys to behave and stop getting into fights. tough love is how boys learn and grow. You wont get it.
>>
>>10665737
Yup. Lost cause. I wish you well and hope you don't kill yourself.
>>
File: 1375597302794.png (108 KB, 480x480)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>10665740
>continues to project her image of who is behind this post to justify her morals

you women never change
>>
>>10665737
I mean we suspected you were a nonce but you didn't have to outright say it. Bet you'll call us roasties next for thinking you shouldn't be able to rape babies.
>>
>>10665742
>he said that it's okay to light a fire so I bet he wants to burn entire forests
>>
>>10665741
She's not the one projecting the image of a pedo, you are by admitting you think it's fine to fuck children.
>>
File: 1368660265828.jpg (26 KB, 493x387)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>10665745
keep going
>>
File: 307.png (912 KB, 1110x1080)
912 KB
912 KB PNG
>>10665739
>Changing the subject
I know you're not going to admit you were wrong in this, but I do hope you've learned from your mistake. Good night.
>>
>>10665744
>adults fucking children is wrong
>it's been done forever though no one cares what you think
>damn guess he doesn't think fucking children is wrong gross pedo
>reeeeeee why would you call me a pedo you're exxagerating!!!!1
>>
>>10665748
what pleases me more is that my post got across exactly as I wanted it to. now its just fun watching you add your own flavor to it
>>
File: PedoBear.jpg (35 KB, 792x445)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>10665744

Anon: I want to have child brides
Everyone else: That's some nonce shit
Anon: picrel
>>
>>10665749
>jokes on you i was only pretending to be a retarded pedo
>>
pretty sure the scrote shitting this thread up is a bot, these are very canned answers if you browse any other board
>>
>>10664624
Again, he hugs all his fans, so if he hugged the last 10 people in front if you chances are he's gonna hug you too. If you don't know he's gonna hug you, then you're stupid. You see it coming before it happens. So get over your mad up "anxiety" and learn to say no retard. Hugs aren't creepy unless you get touched somewhere inappropriate, which he doesn't do. You're just dumb.
>>
>>10665860
Apparently my fingers have gone full tard today. I can't fucking type. My bad y'all.
>>
File: 75731723.jpg (709 KB, 1168x1461)
709 KB
709 KB JPG
>>10662861
why I carry weapons. Dude I will light you up or fucking slice you, THEN, shove my hand between your ass cheeks like a credit card. Not even joking
>>
>>10663079
Oh fuck I was gonna say I hadn't seen any till this reminded me.
Back like eight years ago, buddy and I went as the Splinter Cell coop agents and some like 14 year old homestuck girl smacked each of us on the ass at different times that day.
>>
this Arcadum dramu is juicy
>>
>>10665618
And then you date those men, get pumped and dumped over the course of a few months at best, or abused at worst and you turn around and blame "incels" for male abusiveness lol.

You will never condemn attractive masculine men, you will never turn down their advances or call them "creepy". Women are unreliable narrators of their own lives.

Stop fucking randoms you nasty whore.
>>
>>10665888
So wait, men 'pump and dump' and 'use and abuse' but we can't...blame them for it? Y'all don't even try to make it make sense, not a thought going through that little head huh
>>
>>10663722
I know this is a very personal thing and you may be scared or uncomfortable, but you should really consider making a public post about your experience. Other cosplayers would absolutely support you and you’d be doing a service to the community by exposing the rot
>>
>>10665888
I'm personally opposed to casual sex in my own life and in a ltr with a guy who's not particularly masculine and just average looking but yeah, sure, women are the problem for fucking "Chad" and not you specifically, of course. If only those whores would have sex with you instead their lives would be so much better because you're such a nice guy unlike that abusive asshole they're with.
>>
>>10665860
A grown ass man shouldn’t go around hugging young girls he isn’t related to to begin with
>>
>>10666160
>A grown ass adult shouldn’t go around hugging anyone who isn't okay with it to begin with

Fixed that for you
>>
>>10666156
Literally this lmao
>>
I'm a guy and one Otakon I met a friend of a friend and we wound up sitting down in that area outside of the dealers room (Baltimore Otakon) where everybody sits. The female friend of a friend leaned into me with her palm on my dick for 5 minutes reading something. Later on one thing lead to another and we wound up hooking up. She told me she didn't think I was attracted to her like that. I told her I thought she was giving me signs, she asked me what signs, I told her she was touching my dick in public for 5 minutes straight. She laughed her ass off and told me she thought it was my leg (i'm not that big at all).
>>
>>10663464
Nah he’s a fucking creep sorry
>>
I once cosplayed as a shirtless Spider-Man and a Black Cat cosplayer came up to me and put her hand on my chest and said "ooooo" in a flirty way.
>>
I was naive one katsucon and my friend basically fed me to the wolves including some guy who wanted to take me back to his room to show me all of his one piece merch he talked about buying (it's a literal anime convention, I'm a sheltered dumbass, why would I not believe that?)
As soon as we got there he started trying to kiss and feel on me until I noped out because I was genuinely trying to make new friends and not hook up with a random guy I talked to for 5 minutes jfc. I cried and my friend laughed at me. She also laughed at me after I got raped on a separate occasion. We aren't friends anymore.
I've been in packed rooms hotel where questionably consensual stuff was going down when everyone else is "asleep". I know it's a bunch of scrotes in this thread claiming assault is impossible, but cons are full of predators. Ask me how else I know.
I haven't been to a con in like 3 years at this point and idk if I would ever go back without an army of trusted friends or being there strictly as a vendor with a table barrier.
>>
>>10663464
Dude I personally watched him try to feel up my 14 year old sibling and then offer my underage friend a cigarette, dudes a fucking creep and you're a pick me ass bitch
>>
>>10666284
I am so sorry, that's really really fucked up. Thank you for telling us, I know it's not easy, even on an anonymous board.

The only reason some guys get really defensive and say stuff like 'that doesn't happen' and 'you're over reacting' is because they know, deep in their shit, that they have done it and don't want to admit to themselves, let alone anyone else, that they have really hurt other people.
>>
>>10666284
Dude!!! My naivety almost got my shit rocked for years!!! I wasn't like, a pick me? But I always tried to assume the best of people, especially the nerd guys that people seemed to have so much fun shitting on. So after year after year of almost getting STRAIGHT UP FUCKED at anime cons I learned that no, I'm not 'full of myself' or 'thinking I'm all that'. Some men really do just try to feel up and possibly rape literally whoever they can corner. I'm so sorry.

One guy fucking slipped his hand between my asscheeks so hard it hurt up an escalator then bolted when we got to the top. Another guy had his friend as me for a picture then as I was posing, snuck around and took pictures up my plenty long enough skirt. I mean I've been followed all the way back to my room and had guys push their way in like it was nothinc and I just kept telling myself, "Well he's walking pretty fast behind me, he must be in a hurry to get to his room too!" "Well I pretended to turn this way and then turned around and he followed, he must have made the same mistake!" "Well he's going to the con to, he must be staying in the same hotel!" "Well he must be in a room close to mine!"

Please be safe everyone, it's rough out there sometimes.
>>
>>10666284
God I hate your ex-friend
>>
How can you all be so naïve. Didn't your dads sit you down and tell you how fucking predatory men can be and how they'll do anything to get in your pants?

The naivety in here blows my mind. Yall so fucking stupid and you end up getting fucked by these guys which ruins the psyche forever and makes healthy relationships and sex impossible. Stop sleeping around. As another woman I'm legit embarrassed by some of these stories.
>>
>>10666342
you're a scrote, fellow white person
>>
>>10666342
>Didn't your dads sit you down and tell you how fucking predatory men can be and how they'll do anything to get in your pants?

Nah my dad told me men protect women and are nice and big and strong so they can do that and toxic masculinity is fake. Why would my father, a nice honorable man, have any reason to suspect other men are nice and honorable? Aren't men the ones who produce everything good in society and fight wars to protect women's rights and shield us from violence?
>>
>>10666285
I highly doubt all of that. Lies for internet sympathy aren't cute.
>>
>>10666342
>How can you all be so naïve. Didn't your dads sit you down and tell you how fucking predatory men can be and how they'll do anything to get in your pants?

No, he told me not to be full of myself and that "not every guy who gives you a compliment wants to fuck you." He then had sex with multiple children so idk lol.

>The naivety in here blows my mind. Yall so fucking stupid and you end up getting fucked by these guys which ruins the psyche forever and makes healthy relationships and sex impossible.

So again, some men stalk, molest and rape women and it's our fault for not being on guard at all times? And if we are upset about it, it "ruins our psyche" and "makes healthy relationships impossible" for us? Like what is growing, learning and healing.


Also literally none of us said we sleep around, we said we got raped/molested by strangers at anime cons. I am literally a virgin but nice victim blaming and mind-freaking there bud. You're either a pick-me who may or may not realize they have some wicked internalized interests, or a guy, lying on a anonymous board, trying to diminish and deflect because you know you've hurt someone and can't bare to believe that.
>>
>>10666342
how does that have anything to do with being groped at cons?
>>
>>10666355
Nice bait dude, you got me really rustled over here
>>
>>10666151
I've considered/grappled with whether I will move forward in that way. I recognize I want to warn other young cosplayers but I also haven't had the most time to process this since I genuinely thought he left the scene for good.
>>
Unironically had a full on anime moment where I tripped and fell in to a woman, exposing her boobs and my head went right in to them. I wish I could it was just like the anime and awsome to fall in to a great pair of breasts but this is real life and toppling on to someone, and being toppled on fucking hurts.
>>
>>10666365
Groping is a crime. Groping your emotions is not.
>>
>>10666342

Fucking this, as a +30 year old guy I will say and do anything to fuck you. That doesn't mean I can't be a good caring loving man in a relationship. Men are horny, we need to get laid, we wouldn't talk to you all if you didn't have that warm hole in between your legs. That doesn't mean we can't appreciate you afterwards.
>>
>>10666468
>as a +30 year old guy I will say and do anything to fuck you

You're willing to lie and scheme to get in someone's pants? That sounds pretty unhinged. Just be honest that you want sex, a lot of women also just want sex. There might be a reason you're tricking girls into sex and not getting regular sex in a committed relationship at your age kek
>>
>>10666471

>You're willing to lie and scheme to get in someone's pants

Yes, as are all guys. That is how the game works. Make the money, be in shape, be educated, dress nice, be outgoing, all the normal things a man has to do to attract a mate. Are you literally underage to not know this is how men operate?
>>
>>10666471
>a lot of women also just want sex.
And therein lies the problem.
>>
>>10666269
nice
>>
>>10666471
>You're willing to lie and scheme to get in someone's pants?
women do this all the time.
>>
>>10666474
So you want to fuck a girl who wants a relationship even though that's not what you want?

>>10666473
Making money or looking good and being healthy and all that isn't lying.

>>10666581
And when they do it is also unhinged and creepy and they deserve to be single and alone until they learn to be decent people.
>>
>>10666584
>And when they do it is also unhinged and creepy and they deserve to be single and alone until they learn to be decent people.
Except when they do it, the majority of the time, they are not single and alone. Women have the easiest time getting guys simply by batting their eyelashes.
>>
>>10666586
Being cute and batting eyelashes is not lying, just like being hot or making money isn't lying like I said above. Actually being dishonest to get sex or relationships regardless of gender is weird and creepy. Just putting in effort to be attractive is normal.
>>
File: 1620505905735.png (1.03 MB, 565x720)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>10666593
>Being cute and batting eyelashes is not lying,
you have much to learn, grasshopper
>>
>>10665601

Post a picture of how you look?
>>
Well this went into the shitter fucking fast, later guys
>>
>>10666593
If we were living in a perfect world, men could be 100% honest with women and let them know their sexual interests and women would accept that. However, in our society women demand that men renounce masculinity and act just like women, meaning that supressing outward sexual desire is essential for interaction.

You can have honesty and behavior you probably find disgusting or you can have deception and comfort. If you don't tolerate either, it's time to become a lesbian.
>>
>>10666710
If a dude is honest about his intentions some women might be uninterested and respond with a no or be grossed out and that's fine, just accept no and move on to the next girl until you find someone who wants the same thing as you. Maybe I'm actually autistic, but playing coy or lying or anything or whatever as some sort of strategy is fucking stupid for either gender to do. I understand not wanting to have to deal with judgement for wanting sex because of some people being...idk traditional or something? But the women who are worth fucking and also want sex will easily reveal themselves if you make your intentions clear.

If you want to fuck don't pretend you want something else. If most people are behaving the way you claim then no wonder so many people struggle with relationships and interactions beyond normal differences between people. People are wasting time being too indirect. Not saying you should immediately go up to a cute guy or girl and ask for sex in any environment, but making your intentions clear when asked or if it comes up seems reasonable enough. Idk I guess I find honesty more efficient than lies.
>>
>>10666721
>Maybe I'm actually autistic
>but playing coy or lying or anything or whatever as some sort of strategy is fucking stupid for either gender to do
yes on both fronts but it's okay anon cause I'm behind you on both fronts lmao
>>
>>10666468
>>10666473
Speak for yourself, you psycho. Don't think just because you are like that everyone else is too. Stop proyecting.
>>
>>10666781
>whiteknighting for Gulls
>>
Never thought of molesting someone at a con. I go those mainly for merchandise. But I will study field now that this thread told me about. What kind of people are easy to prey on?
>>
Also are girls into creeper's? They always love to use perverted characters to justify being touch, be honest do you like it?
>>
>>10667105
DONT go for the costhots despite what they are wearing
They will have a million eyes on them and usually a boyfriend nearby
>>
>>10667110
Nice, What if I get caught how do I justify myself? Do I say something like Oops I am sorry I didn't see you there, But I don't I don't think they will buy it if I do grab, Or if they would do an scandal. What would be the best solution?
>>
>>10662864
Anon, I know exactly what you’re talking about. And it’s been more than just hugs for several people. It was crazy to me when all this came out and people were surprised because I legit thought it was an open secret that he was inappropriate with young female fans. Not a big fan of cancel culture on the whole but that creep had it coming.

Tbh it’s not just SA, it’s also a whole lot of underage predation. Looking back on it I didn’t really understand the implications of some things that happened to me at cons when I was 13/14/15 years old. I had a 23 year old who claimed to be a medical school student take me back to his room to so he could change cosplays so we’d be a group, then tried to force me and guilt me to suck him off. I was 14 at the time. In the con atmosphere it’s hard to distinguish friendly fandom behavior from actual fucking creeps. There’s an air of friendship and having a lot in common/being able to trust these people cause they’re *your* people but be vigilant y’all. I can’t begin to count the number of times I’ve seen guys giving underage girls booze to sleep with them.
>>
>>10662771
Yes here are the people that do it:
>male voice actors
>male DJs
>female drunk staffers
Never seen an attendee assault anyone. Usually a picture is painted of neckbeards preying on young girls or something. The reality is worse.
>>
File: sqQlid7.jpg (55 KB, 900x810)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>10666342
>Didn't your dads sit you down
>Implying men stick around to be a dad to anyone
>>
>>10663750
Because most are posing as photographers or only got into the business hoping to see a titty in their lifetime
>>
What do you people expect.
Your putting women dressing up like whores and a bunch of socially inept coomers in a big room together. Its just sad honestly.
>>
>>10667285
I’ve def seen attendees do it, but they’re often the associates of the douchey DJs. Tbh 99.9% of people at a con, even if they might be weird are not actually going to bother anybody, but the atmosphere allows that .01% to repeat offend almost indefinitely. Stats show that in normie land most rapists are repeat offenders who just don’t get caught/called out and that definitely replicates in the con circuit. It’s just so transient, and the predators surround themselves with other creeps.
>>
File: 1614227252305.jpg (649 KB, 1080x1591)
649 KB
649 KB JPG
This thread is mainly about male predators but what about female predators?
>>
>>10669489
What about them?
>>
>>10669493
I mean can you not read anon? People have brought them up too.
>>
File: 1623035713438.jpg (141 KB, 717x740)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>10669489
Nothing really extreme but I have been groped by two different women at cons. One started rubbing my dick at a party and one ran her hands down my whole torso in a public area.
A third woman didn't touch me but wanted to sleep with me. She wasn't attractive and I also had a gf. She stalked me until I eventually locked myself in my hotel room and waited her out. She stood outside my door for like 10 minutes pounding on the door. No idea who she was and didn't see her again so I never was able to report her.
All these women were drunk and one was a staff member. I doubt reporting them would result in anything.
>>
>>10669494
Yes, what about them? Are you wanting to discuss an incident that happened to you? Have a comment about them? What do you want to discuss about them?
>>
>>10666284
I always side with the victim but that's a new level of naivety to think going to a stranger's room wouldn't be taken as consent
>>
>>10669612
>to think going to a stranger's room wouldn't be taken as consent

Amongst younger people like in high school or college going to someone's someone's bedroom or dorm or house room is often a just to hang out thing and doesn't always mean you want want hook up. Consent is agreeing to fuck or kiss or hold hands or whatever else, not simply going to a room assuming you may just hang out.
>>
>>10669618
This 100% but it's ill advised to be visiting people's rooms you don't know as a teen. It sucks kids just can't be kids and make friends without the threat of someone taking advantage of them.
>>
>>10669632
Yeah well they did admit to being young (therefore not mentally all there yet) and naive.
>>
>>10669632
kids taking advantage of other kids is their business anon. grow up.
>>
>>10669649
>It's their business
Yes, let's just let them rape and molest each other. Do you hear yourself?
>>
>>10669651
you're treating them like pedophiles.
>>
>>10669671
Anon, when have I mentioned pedophiles?
>>
>>10669612
At cons you go to peoples rooms all the time without the intent to fuck. I remember getting invited to a party in a room and was told other people cosplaying from the anime I was cosplaying as would be there and then we’d have a photo shoot. I went and was the only one there except for the 25+ year old guy who invited me. He offered me booze and tried to get me to “relax” with him. I was 14. It had never crossed my mind that I was consenting to anything other than to hang out with other people who like my anime. It hadn’t even crossed my mind that alcohol would be involved because I assumed we’d need to at least be land worthy to go get pictures taken.
>>
Give me tips for molesting girls at the con.
>>
>>10663746
i agree. girls who dress like whores or provocatively deserve it
>>
So what I would do is, I would take a picture with the girl and put my hand on her waist

Then when it was finished I would "accidentaly" brush my hand against their butt when I took my hand away

I'm sure some noticed but no one ever said anything.
>>
Give me tips for molesting girls at the con.
>>
File: cosplay is consent.jpg (38 KB, 480x640)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>10662771
>Have you ever seen sexual assault at a con?

Yes usually perpetrated by girls, and almost always getting away with it. Usually if it's a guy, I never see the assault and only see a dude surrounded by security post-crime.

>Or experienced it yourself?

I had my butt spanked by normie milfs on the street once during Comic Con, since I was wearing skin tight spandex. I liked it.
>>
When I was 18 I (male) got megadrunk at an afterparty of my first con. First experience with everclear and I had barely been eating to save money so it hit me really hard.

It was a really crowded place, and I guess this woman took a liking to me, cause she basically latched onto me, pulled me to a side couch and grinded herself on me while my friends egged her on and were all like "yeah bro get some." I didn't really know what to say so I just sort of statue-d it out. We ended up sleeping her in my arms, clothes on thankfully.

I mean, she was pretty attractive and if I wasn't such a sperg back then I probably would've liked to talk to her when I was sober, but I think after that we both just sort of intentionally avoided each other the rest of the weekend and did our own thing. Never learned her name.

I don't really think she did anything wrong, in as much as we were both way too drunk to be making good decisions, but that sort of colored my experience and set me down a weird path for a while where I would seek out parties & events and get trashed hoping that something like that would happen again (and it did, in various forms). I mean I guess that kind of encounter is what people are "expected" to want, but for me before then it was always just about spending time with friends.

I'm just imagining an alternate scenario where I didn't mature enough as I got older to snap out of that sex focused mindset and became one of these horror stories.

I'm actually possibly meeting someone for a first date of sorts at a renaissance faire this weekend. My first time there, my usual faire is cancelled, so I guess that's why my head is going back to that moment. Trying to find that balance between being present enough to enjoy the moment and the opportunity to meet new people, maybe make an emotional connection, but not go too hard into that alluring "party drugs and sex" atmosphere. I dunno if this is making any sense but it helps me to blog it out like this.
>>
>>10669835
you think too much. stop thinking. just dont put your dick in anything crazy or bad. have fun
>>
>>10669876
I do think too much. Thanks for the reminder friend.
>>
>>10665708
>breeding factory
Why disparage marriage like that? Why is everything so extreme? Why can't people just have a family? You think people like working for their fat dumb boss in the office while getting sexually harassed? Or prefer getting screamed at by every idiot at a retail job? Or is she going to be a janitor? How is that better than having and raising a family?
>>
biphobia is not real
>>
>>10669885
neither is homophobia
>>
>>10669881
>Why disparage marriage like that?
Because children should not be getting married
>Why is everything so extreme?
Because this what life was/is like without feminism. People realized it was fucked up.
>Why can't people just have a family?
They can if they want to. The problem is forcing/pushing people into things they don't want to do.
>How is that better than having and raising a family?
I don't know where you got anti-family from. The point of the post is that feminism did make positive changes for women and children and to deny that is denying history. It was about
1. Giving women a choice in what they want to do in life because before, they had little to none. It was be a wife and mother and that's it. Some did not want this. Some wanted to do other things. Those that were okay with being married, wanted to not be treated like shit in their marriage. Children should not be married off so young nor seen as adults.
2. To have a voice and not be treated like a lesser human. If I have an idea about something, my husband shouldn't take credit for it because it's illegal for me to patent my own idea. I should be able to have a say in laws that will affect me. My husband should not be allowed to rape me just because we are married. etc.

Was this not taught in schools? I don't want to believe the stereotype that men have no empathy.
>>
>>10669997
>ruining millions of lives of women and children is ok because a few people abused the rules and a few women wanted to be cat ladies
>this bad thing happened so we have to destroy everything I dont like!
>uhhhh you just dont have empathy!!!!
Projection, you lack empathy by trying to manipulate others. Reflect on your life choices.
>>
>>10670027
Sure, believe what you want kid.
>>
>>10669997
nta but i actually sort of get his(it's definitely a man so you might not want to bother)point, even though it's from a really stupid place. he's conflating feminism with technological advancement and blaming feminism when really the technological advancement is really the issue. men were completely correct about how domestic luxuries would give women more autonomy and with that, dissatisfaction (think back to how the modern wife in the 60s was considered lazy for using a dishwasher and instant food. most feminism movements happened during those kinds of technological advancements throughout history and in many different cultures. it has nothing to do with evil women or feminism or anything, it's just a change in society that was already happening. anon is just never going to get it because he thinks taking care of a wife and children would be easy since he's never done it before. he doesn't realize how shitty marriage was for both parties because of how much pressure society had for everyone to be in a straight, childbearimg relationship. oh well, luckily no one will breed with these idiots.
>>
>>10670033
feminism is to blame for everything. if it was removed from both law and social life today, most problems with women and the family would dry up like a well in the desert.
>>
>>10670033
While you're not wrong, no where in his post relates to that. And I see he continues to respond to your post with baseless claims. (I'm not going to bother responding to his post) I'm starting to think people like him are plants to either create more divides between men and women or trying to make men look bad in general.

But I agree with you. Technology has definitely made domestic life easier compared to the past, so housewives had more time to do things which has lead them to pursue other goals and learn more about themselves and others. Instead of washing the dishes and clothes by hand, she can read while the dishwasher and washer runs and educate herself more in the process.
>>
>>10670033
>>10670038
That other post is not me, but my point is why the anti-family and anti-marriage aspect? Men spend most of their lives trying to get married and then also working a job. What is the benefit of working for someone else or doing a job you hate over raising your own family? You can still go out, you can still talk to others, you can still travel. If you get a job, you cant do that. Do you really just view children as parasites? Why disparage motherhood? Most dads would prefer to quit or reduce work hours to spend more time with their children. Not every marriage is doomed with a nagging wife or abusive husband. News and movies are exaggerations. Poor marriages are caused by selfish people, it doesnt mean we should make tons of specific laws when people cry, it has to be fixed through social changes.
>>
>>10665611
I don't agree that women like "sexual attention", not from strangers for sure. Saying "you like nice" is fine, saying "I'd like to clap those ass cheeks" is gross if you've never even openly revealed your attraction. It's called clear communication, people are seriously stupid.
>>
>>10670041
>What is the benefit of working for someone else or doing a job you hate over raising your own family?
For those that can't help it, it's to make money to survive. If you're asking why women would choose to work vs a family and it DOESN'T have to do with finance, it's because they want to just like men do. You have women that want to work in a business they enjoy or become a boss of a company themselves. Or invent things, create things, etc. and some don't want to have children. Not everyone, man or woman, is fit to be a parent.
>Do you really just view children as parasites?
Some do, yes. Men or women. Some men don't want kids and some women don't want kids. The big reason however (at least in the U.S.) having children creates more problems than not because our system/economy does NOT support families.
>Little to no education on raising/caring for children
>Cost of living is too high to support a family on a single income
>No guaranteed paid maternity/paternity leave
>Having children in hospitals costs too much in itself (between $5,000 and $11,000 in most states.)
>Average cost of childcare is $1,230 per month
>To receive welfare benefits in regards to pregnancy and childcare you must have an income below $1000 leaving potential families that make more out of luck
CONT.
>>
>>10670062
>Most dads would prefer to quit or reduce work hours to spend more time with their children.
You would think that but there is a reason why there are so many single moms. Men that don't want to be fathers, simply leave. And as much as people would like to think that women can catch them in child support, there are laws that the father can deny claim to the child or are happy to give custody of the kid to the mother which is why you see so many women win custody cases. Because the fathers don't bother or agree to it. But for the fathers that DO want to spend time with thier kids and leave work, see above where maternity/paretinty leave not being paid. I've had to turn down people asking for a day off to see their kid's graduation because the company's hours that day would not allow it. I've seen a supervisor unable to leave work to tend to her premature infant because if she does, she nor her husband will be able to pay for the medical bills.

I don't know why you think I am anti-family. I am anti-force people to do things they don't want to do. This is no exaggeration, this is the reality.
>>
>>10670059
what's clearer communication than telling someone outright you want to fuck them
>>
>>10670038
It relates to it because it's the root of his issue he just doesn't get it.
>>
>>10670062
>>10670063
I suppose the issue is we shouldn't need laws and force specific outcomes when the solutions need to be social, not from the government or courts. We always make new laws but never seems to remove them and so we end up in stupid situations like today where everyone is stressed about making wrong choices or else the government will arrest you or someone will sue you, or you lose your job or family. Just let people be people, we dont need laws to support or oppose "feminism", we just need to stop being afraid to talk to each other.
>>
>>10670064
Just say "I'm attracted to you" first, especially if you don't know if they like sexy talk. Jesus. I swear nerds watch too much porn.
>>
>>10670064
Most straight men would not like a gay man coming up to them and saying " Boy, yo' ass is lookin' TIGHT. I'd love to bend you over and pound into that. "
>>
>>10670071
One gay showed me a video of him sucking dick. This is why I stay the fuck away from gays.
>>
>>10670068
See that would be ideal, but you forget people are people. There's a reason laws are enforced and created, because people do NOT do them on their own. People don't talk to each other and when they do, they get ignored because X reason be it race, gender, age, sexuality, etc.
>>
>>10670072
Exactly. So why is it hard to believe women don't feel the same?
>>
>>10670073
How is forcing them to interact with people they dont like going to make it better? You have to let them do it on their own, and if they never do, so be it. Its like trying to be friends with people who dont like you, it always ends badly. If someone doesnt want to befriend X, thats ok. It may hurt but it is what it is. You dont convince people by holding a metaphorical gun to their head, it just makes them bitter. We should just provide opportunities, not forced interactions.
>>
>>10665865
>t. 5' skeleton that lives in fantasy land

Sexual harassment doesn't happen at cons. Hot girls get attention and ugly ones get pissed they get no attention so they make up things like they got "sexually assaulted" so in their minds they feel attractive. It also makes these girls seethe when I go to cons for sex and just talk to girls and eventually one wants fucked.
>>
>>10670075
>How is forcing them to interact with people they dont like going to make it better?
What? I feel like you're arguing something I'm not aware of because I'm talking about the current system not supporting families and letting women have a choice in what they want to do with their lives.
>>
>>10670076
>Sexual harassment doesn't happen at cons.
It looks like you're the one living in fantasy land or one of those people that believe if it didn't happen to you, it doesn't exist.
>>
>>10670081
>People don't talk to each other and when they do, they get ignored because X reason be it race, gender, age, sexuality, etc.
I was referring to this. Its ok if people dont like each other. I am saying we shouldnt abuse the legal system to force outcomes. Just provide opportunities, like community centers and public classes and discussions.
People arent even allowed to discuss some topic without being threatened. Whens the last time you could discuss a politically charged topic in public that wasnt from an approved news source? We need to let people talk or else it just manifests as negative habits.
Basically, the current system is a result of hasty laws that result in poor outcomes for everyone.
>>
>>10670082
Lol getting talked to by a guy isn't sexual harassment. Having a picture of your ass taken isn't sexual harassment either. Nobody is walking up and straight up groping women. There's no sexual harassment.
>>
>>10670084
I see, thanks for clearing that up. It sounds like in the context you are speaking, you mean in the same realm of sitting in a cafeteria and getting ignored. That, I agree with. The context of what I am talking about is ignoring people in instancs where it would affect their lives because of ace, gender, age, sexuality, etc. As in
>Judge ignores man in court because he is black
>Homeless man's cries for help as he's being attacked and harassed by teens
>Women being stalked is ignored and then is killed
>Homosexuals being told that they're not actually gay and have then raped to "convert" them
etc.
>>
>>10670086
Yea, you're definitely a troll looking for reaction replies. Not all men are as oblivious as you are, enjoy your (you).
>>
>>10670064
Women know men want to fuck them already before they say anything
When you act like a savage who cant control your impulses it turns them off
>>
>>10670096
>posting the reality is truth
Keep coping. You just crave being a victim. I've been to many, many more cons than you have and I know that sexual harassment is extremely rare and taken care of almost instantly. No, having drunk sex is not sexual harassment.
>>
>>10670092
But how do laws stop those from happening in the first place? And why should we make broad laws for some things that are extremely rare? Its bad that bad things happen, but making overbearing laws make it worse. These arw case by case situations, and where community is important, not laws. There shouldnt be homeless on the street and teens shouldnt be harassing people, so the community should deal with these issues separately. I dont understand who is ignoring a woman being stalked, other people cannot know if someone is being stalked unless there is evidence, otherwise you are just arresting people walking around. Is a homeless person stalking a woman if he begs in the same spot every day where she goes to work? We need laws that allow case by case examination, not forcing certain outcomes for specific scenarios. Bad things will happen regardless of the law, the best mitigation is through social discussion and community, not police and laws.
>>
>>10670059
Everything you wrote was a lie and a larp at best.
>>
>>10670074
Cause you dont. Your actions say more than your words.

t. fucked enough of you
>>
>>10670096
He's telling the truth. Sexual assault is like MeToo: it's an exaggeration of a one time thing. Most women go to cons to have a good time which includes sex. This happens outside of cons too except its parties or bars or whatever big musical event.
>>
>>10670102
>But how do laws stop those from happening in the first place?
Because it makes people less likely to commit them and when they do, they are punished.
>And why should we make broad laws for some things that are extremely rare?
Like what?
>There shouldnt be homeless on the street and teens shouldnt be harassing people, so the community should deal with these issues separately
And what if the community decides they should stone the old man to put him out of his misery? Or stone the children for disrespecting the elderly? There used to be practices for killing elders or allowing them to die since they were a burden on the community.
>I dont understand who is ignoring a woman being stalked, other people cannot know if someone is being stalked unless there is evidence, otherwise you are just arresting people walking around.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Shana_Grice
She went to the police several times, was even fined by the police, then killed by her stalker.
http://eprints.glos.ac.uk/4553/
And here is several sources of stalking leading to killing in general. Things like these happening lead to more laws, social practices, and more hate toward men in general sadly.
>We need laws that allow case by case examination, not forcing certain outcomes for specific scenarios.
Which laws are you having an issue with?
>>
Remember not to reply to weak troll bait.
>>
>>10670113
Murder is already illegal. You are getting caught up in things that are rare tragedies. One time doesnt mean we need to change the whole system. More government is not the answer. Many countries have the same laws, but others are clearly more dangerous than some, and thats because of the social aspects and community, not because of the laws.
>>
>>10670118
What laws are you wanting to change?
>>
>>10670119
Mainly laws that allow the government to break up families too easily or take away children. CPS is basically evil pedos who use children as toys and experiments. Easy divorce is bad too, it should be a last resort, like when there is criminal acts involved. Laws that allow people to steal stuff if its "not too much". Less laws in general and more community incentives to connect with your neighbors.
>>
>>10670122
>Mainly laws that allow the government to break up families too easily or take away children
Which ones?
>CPS is basically evil pedos who use children as toys and experiments.
I haven't seen anything on that, have any articles about it?
>Easy divorce is bad too
How easy is it?
>Laws that allow people to steal stuff if its "not too much".
How much is too much? I guess you're looking for a more communistic government?
>Less laws in general and more community incentives to connect with your neighbors.
What incentives do you have in mind?
>>
>>10670125
"No fault" divorce, judges who have different politics from parents taking away children. Im not a lawyer so I cant cite the specific laws that allow this. CPS tries to put children in foster parents that are criminals or abusers and dont bother helping the children after that. Its no better than if they were being abused by their real parents. There are laws that say akin to "you can steal less than $200 and its just a citation" and thats just bad.
They need to have open town halls again, in the city its basically gone. They need to allow people to schedule topics to discuss, like what we are here, but allow almost any topic. Just provide some rooms that can be reserved people can use to talk. Also have sports and volunteer stuff, so you could come and sign up to help paint someone house, or clean some garbage etc. Obviously we dont have all the answers, we just try and help in the ways we can, which is why honest public discussion is important, so we know what we are all thinking.
>>
>>10670132
>"No fault" divorce
>In this case, the two spouses agree that they do not want to be married anymore and jointly agree to file a no-fault divorce. This formally states that neither party is to blame or guilty of any misconduct that caused the marriage to end.
That doesn't seem like a bad thing. If they don't want to be together anymore it would be best that they split. Else they are both stuck in an unhappy marriage and any children from them would suffer and grow up thinking that's normal.
>CPS tries to put children in foster parents that are criminals or abusers and don't bother helping the children after that.
I don't think that's something purposely done unless you have something that claims otherwise. As far as I know, the children go to whoever is available and capable. If you think the current laws aren't strict enough for this, that's something to speak up about if you can provide evidence and proof.
>There are laws that say akin to "you can steal less than $200 and its just a citation" and thats just bad.
Wait, I thought you wanted laws to allow you to steal up to a certain amount?
>They need to have open town halls again
Town halls never left. I live in a major city and we have one, plus you can go youtube and watch recordings of other cities' meetings. You're free to go to them and state your complaints and ideas to them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8wv8Kdsnvo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqYoSeWTQDk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2qvE4uQHy4
>>
>>10670155
Please stop arguing with them. They're not in the gene pool anyway.
>>
>>10670132
>Im not a lawyer so I cant cite the specific laws that allow this.
How can you claim you have a problem with certain laws if you don't know what laws you have a problem with?
https://public.findlaw.com/
>>
in 8th grade i got my best friend to go to the anime conventions with me and over the years she ended up working for ryan kopf and getting assaulted by him and leaving the community and i feel guilty and shitty about this every day
>>
If I go to a con as an in universe "pervy" character and act slightly sleezy but don't actually touch anyone i should be fine, yeah? Or is culture nowadays too chaste and I'll be asked to stop for making "big boobie" hand gestures

Haven't been to a con in a while so I don't know how things are these days.
>>
>>10670842
> no DM, you see it's my character who is an asshole, I'm only roleplaying my character.
is all I'm getting from this.

Do what you want I guess bro, some people are gonna play along and others are not, consider it a test of your social intelligence on how quickly you need to bail when the "joke" goes over poorly.
>>
>>10662771
The video is dumb and these people are cringe.
>>
>>10670756
Obviously you're a good person since you feel bad for your friend. Just my two cents--don't hold on to the guilt so hard, because ultimately, what happened was the assaulter's fault. There was no way you could have known that would happen.
>>
>>10670847
anon, OP is just asking if he can cosplay jim carrey's character from the mask! why so much hate on the mask?
>>
>>10670922
because he's gay, a podcaster, and [spoiler]Jewish[/spoiler]
>>
>>10670842
Some will laugh and get it if they know the character. Some will not. If you're doing it for the purpose of getting away with being pervy to people, I suggest against it but you do you. If you're doing it because you enjoy the character and think it would be fun in good taste then by all means. Let's hope you can actually act well.
>>
>>10671000
I actually saw a Roshi recently that everyone loved. Had a pair of melons he joked around with and everything. I feel like Roshi is one of the easiest pervy characters because he's so well known.

Honestly I'll probably just spend and not actually say anything
>>
>>10670168
>You're not allowed to have an opinion unless you have a PHD
Classic manipulative asshole speak. Hopefully you never share your opinions with anyone. Fucking psychopath.
>>
>>10671105
>Anon wants certain laws removed
>Unable to say what laws he wants removed
>Provide site written in easy to understand language instead of legalese so he can find it and reference it.
Someone is butthurt. You know this site exists specifically for your average Joe who needs to check laws related to whatever legal trouble they are in or need to know before they go to court? Couples often use the site to find out what the divorce and child custody process is per state. If helping the anon to educate themselves instead of just name calling is psychopathic then lock me up. I swear the average anon is getting stupider and stupider. Chances are he just fell into the hype of "thing bad" without understanding what "thing" was.
>>
>>10671117
Sorry, unless your opinion is backed up by peer reviewed publications, it might as well be shit on a napkin.
>>
>>10667168
>some guy tried to get me to suck him off
>hard to distinguish the friends from the creeps

uh wut? pretty sure at 14 I could tell blatant sexual advances from friendly ones. you're a long way from 4 at that point.
>>
>>10671148
Whatever makes you feel better.
>>
>>10671187
Not everyone is taught the same thing or knows what to social ques pick up. Manipulating people (especially the young) starts off friendly and normal then shifts to suspicious levels after a certain point when you're already in too deep. Then comes the guilt tripping and gaslighting and before you know it the manipulator makes you think it's your fault and that you wanted this.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GenGZzJzYCM
Kind of glad this video didn't have any consequences, though it seems his views have declined in the months since he posted this
Kancho is only funny when both people are at least in on the joke existing beforehand
>>
>>10671265
I second this. Plausable deniability and gaslighting is very common."Where's my hug" can be seen as sexual and a guy may only want a hug for feeling you up, but you can't call it out because he'll just say he's just being friendly
>>
>>10670915
thanks anon, that made me cry a lil, i love you

>>10671187
no
>>
>>10671187
even if that's true 14 year olds don't understand consequence, that's why they accidentally have babies. hell you will stupid enough to accidentally make babies until early 20s.
>>
>14 year olds cant understant consent
So if a 14 year old boy groped you would you blame him? After all he cant understand
>>
>>10671902
My younger cousin had told me this was a trend with the ROTC boys back in his high school. It was called "scoop". They'd walk past a girl an "scoop" one of their boobs with their hands really quickly then pretend like nothing happened. He saw it as a joke until he saw one girl who got pissed about it got bullied by the boys calling her out for being no fun and bitch who can't take a joke.
>>
>>10671932
Nayrt and yeah this scenario is an example of how yeah the kid may not understand the full ramifications of what they're doing or how it impacted the girl until it was made very obvious or this escalated. Even somekids who victimize other kids in certain ways are dumb and ignorant of the consequences of their actions, even if the kids are doing something they know they're not supposed to they may not understand it all fully.
>>
>>10671187
Learn to read retard. The point is that at 14 when someone says hey I have a cosplay that matches yours, let’s go back to my room so I can change and get pics together, you don’t immediately think this person is a pedo. And children are extremely vulnerable to manipulation even till they’re 18 and beyond.

I worked as a summer camp instructor for years (kids aged 12-16). And every year, every instructor has at least one kid who clearly develops some kind of crush on them. Even if the kid is actively trying to be romantic towards you, it’s beyond fucked up to try and take advantage of that. I literally gag thinking about making any advances or encouraging any of that behavior because it’s just gross. How about instead of expecting 14 year olds to read the room, we instead expect adult attendees not to sexually harass literal children? Or god forbid, not try to coerce anybody for sexual attention?
>>
>>10671973
If that's true then how come all my sexual advances towards 14 year olds don't work? Give me some tips.
>>
>>10662771
Yup, got my ass grabbed on two separate occasions.
Once was at dragon con late at night, so I should've been more cautious.
Second time my wife was there and ided the guy to security.
>>
>>10670155
No fault divorce is the reason people jump into marriage multiple times without fixing their problems
In reality, there's always fault. Sometimes it's just both
>>
>>10672412
What I don't get is why these anti-divorce anons are working with such outdated information. Divorce and marriage rates have been dropping since Gen X with younger generations getting married later and divorcing less. Actual boomers' divorce rates have stayed the same being higher. Of course there are people going to take advantage of it and manipulate the system, that's anything but facts are it's not happening as much and when people do get divorced, more often that not it's for the right reason. Anons trying to take that away are just upset women have the choice to leave them.
>>
>>10662771
I did one today
The "no touching" on that Harley Quinn cosplays ass, made me a little bit too courages
Still feel bad about it
It was at "MostiCon"
>>
>>10662771
When I worked for san japan saw how the con chair would cover up his staff that molested volunteers. Plus the con chair was 36 and banging a 16 year old. He allowed his friends to solicit prostitution from minors on his forum and banned everyone that complained. Forums were deleted after that san japan as well, as dave henkin was paranoid about it being archived by former staffers that were abused by his staff. Supposedly got rid of dave but then all the people there were completely complicit with all of this and even would go out of their way to bully ex staff.





Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.