[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Last thread >>10659445
>>
>>10661897
>>
>>10661898
>>
>>10661899
>>
>>10661901
>>
>>10661903
>>
>>10661903
Looks like baby’s first coord, not really ita
>>
>>10661904
Seeing photos like this really motivates me to lose my covid 15
>>
File: uz7d9wkk0oi71.jpg (25 KB, 320x640)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>
>>10662075
is that a man
>>
>>10661904
She needs chunkier shoes, because the thin straps just emphasize the larger proportions on her
>>
>>10662092
Yep. And he masturbates in that dress, /r/Lolita is a haven for creepy men
>>
>>10662075
At a glance I thought that was a dildo on the ground behind him.
>>
>>10662135
..it is
>>
>>10662075
With a quick peek at his reddit history he also posts to crossdressing and sissy subs... no one is surprised..
>>
>>10662135
Anon I hate to be that one...... But.....
>>
>>
>>10661898
Tradwife-kei
>>
>>10662222
She's an orthodox jew. I hope she is gay because that would explain the style
>>
File: xehkafndjqi71.jpg (281 KB, 1078x2850)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>
>>10662232
Then the covered hair means she's married and I highly doubt she's orthodox and in a same sex marriage. I know it's controversial but I wish people would realize hijab, tichel, etc don't work with lolita. If you're religious enough that you're following rules about dressing modesty, it makes zero sense to wear flashy clothing like lolita
>>
>>10662211
>>10661897
I'm so over the e-girl style and how tacky and cheap it looks. They literally always look like they rolled out of the garbage.
>>
>>
>>10662275
I can see it working in toned down classic for the modesty alone though, so it isn't as flashy.
>>
>>10662275

I've always seen it as a weird cultural sensibility thing, like how ankles weren't really supposed to be shown in the victorian era and in the past you were supposed to cover your hair for church, or how even in the modern day you're supposed to cover your knees in the workplace but a lower cut at the top is still considered professional. Every decision about modesty is idiosyncratic anyways so I guess let people do what they are comfortable with.
>>
>>10662275
Agreed if you are going to feel the need to cover your knees and legs EGA is literally lolita but longer. Why ruin the silhouette?
>>
>>10662275
Don’t a lot of Jewish women wear wigs to cover their real hair? She should visit a Jewish wig shop
>>
>>10662468
I don't know jewish people irl but how the hell does this make sense?
>>
>>
>>10662487
>>
>>10662488
>>
>>10662489
>>
>>10662476
>>10662468
I should probably preface this by saying I'm not Jewish but yes some married orthodox women do wear sheitel/wigs, although from what I understand some more conservative Orthodox communities frown upon sheitel, and in some communities women are expected to shave their real hair off. Also sheitel generally do not look like real hair, they tend to be very wiggy looking. And there's a whole thing about what hair qualifies as kosher too. There's a lot of weird misogyny going on though in some orthodox communities where women that wear long sheitel (like longer than shoulder length) get called whores. I also know that human hair sheitel can cost literally thousands of dollars and in some ways are a status symbol. Anyways, like I said earlier, I don't see a point in following religious modesty rules and then wearing a flashy fashion and I don't feel any shame about calling that woman ita.
>>
>>10662496
Nayrt but I agree with you on the part on choosing to stick to their religion or wear lolita the way it's meant to be worn.
The only exception would probably be for the Muslims, I imagine the societal pressure to wear a hijab must be quite high in the more conservative Muslim countries regardless of how they actually feel about the religion.
>>
>>10661898
As a jew this offends me. What a fucking disgrace. If she really was that hasidic then she shouldn't be showing her arms. Being orthodox isn't an excuse for looking like shit
>>
File: SCAN0421.jpg (38 KB, 463x800)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>10662523
Am I the only one that thinks that the headscarf could absolutely work and actually look extremely sleek and elegant with a more modest (like no corset, heels, or fetish elements and not too over the top) aristo coord like the one on the left?
>>
>>10662527
As a bonus women absolutely did wear turbans/headscarfs in the 18th century (although mostly in the regency era, not the victorian era) so there's a ton of historical inspiration she could use
>>
>>10662527
>>10662532
AYRT - I agree that that'd look good. There's ways of blending the requirements without looking terrible. It must be said, though, that if she was brought up in an ultra orthodox household she simply might not have "learn how to look good". I'm not sure how to put it in words, but most look ultra frumpy.

So I'm non practising and secular but often go to temple for certain events like Purim or any holocaust memorial etc and dress within orthodox rules to avoid being gossiped about. My personal choice is a black bob wig with a 1920s deep-colour flapper style turban on top. I'm not sure that a flapper turban could be encorporared into lolita well but something similar could.
>>
>>
File: FB_IMG_1629689946123.jpg (185 KB, 1080x1614)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
I wish I could hate her bald
>>
>>10662132
Please say you have caps to back this up so I can block this creep.
>>
>>10662487
>>10662488
Do you know what ita is? These aren't amazing but aren't ita.
>>
>>10662523
Also Jewish and her elbows are covered so she's fine
>>
>>10662712
What on earth is going on around her knees? It looks almost like a leg brace
>>
>>10662791
Iirc from what I saw on Facebook, it is a leg brace.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1629718671564.jpg (92 KB, 1080x1620)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
This scream "if Courtney Love wore lolita."
>>
>>10662807
I honestly don't see the problem in that lmao
>>
>>10662807
I like this
>>
>>10662807
well it looked bad before you made that the caption and now I fucking love it
>>
>>10662807
yet again, a decent coordinate ruined simply by wannabe cryptid-chan wearing it. I blocked her on everything after reading her lolcow thread, I really don’t see how she still has anyone who interacts with her.
>>
>>10662496
My job just finished hosting a Hasidic Jew group for a whole ass month (don't ask what the place looks like after 8 kids being stuffed in a two bedroom suite).

The wigs are definitely 'wiggy,' not one resembled real hair. There must have been some with shaved heads since there were a handful of women with headwraps.
>>
>>10662848
It's probably for the best that you blocked her. She doesn't need people in her life who run to lolcow farm to *squints at notes* post her youtube song covers from when she was 10.
>is this what passes for milk nowadays?

Anyway, not ita. It's a solid coord regardless if you hate her for being edgy or not.
>>
>>10662848
you're not above us because you don't like this creepy kinda aesthetic lmao
>>
>>10662488

Ditch the gloves and she's fine.
>>
>>10662863
Sorry you got posted.
>>
>>10662848
Oh who is this? I wanna read.
>>
>>10662881
She said she was going for "doll-like" so yikes. Doesn't matter if the coord is fine, she's ita herself.
>>
>>10662903
What's wrong with wanting a doll-like aesthetic? Dolly eye makeup has been a staple of lolita for decades. Plenty of lolitas also collect BJD and twin with them. Not all aesthetics are to the extreme ala Venus Angelic / TLC living doll episode, some people just think it's a cute theme.
>>
>>10662908
eww
>>
File: ok anon .jpg (62 KB, 725x416)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>10662881
I don’t think it’s the ‘creepy’ aesthetic that the other anon’s talking about… This caption undeniably exudes cringe.
>>
>>10662915
You're taking an aesthetic too seriously. My bad for assuming lolitas could be capable of rational thought online. Agree to disagree and move on if you hate her that much.
>>
>>10662863
nayrt and I’ve literally never posted there in my life, but there are caps of allusions to her doing a photoshoot with an ageplayer which look really suspicious. She’s also sold her hair online as “egirl hair” before. But congratulations, you mentioned the one post in her thread that farmhands flagged as for deletion!

Sorry you got posted, but thanks for admitting you stalk your cow thread I guess. Here’s your (you).
>>10662901
nayrt but cgl deletes a lot of namedrops unless the janies also have vendetta against them. You’ll have to scroll down in the catalog a little bit and the OP was shit (kind of smells like a self post) and no very recent posts, but there’s somewhat decent milk.
>>
File: younger-tv-younger.gif (1.54 MB, 498x280)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB GIF
>>10662927
>nayrt and I’ve literally never posted there in my life, but there are caps of allusions to her doing a photoshoot with an ageplayer which look really suspicious. She’s also sold her hair online as “egirl hair” before. But congratulations, you mentioned the one post in her thread that farmhands flagged as for deletion! Sorry you got posted, but thanks for admitting you stalk your cow thread I guess. Here’s your (you). nayrt but cgl deletes a lot of namedrops unless the janies also have vendetta against them. You’ll have to scroll down in the catalog a little bit and the OP was shit (kind of smells like a self post) and no very recent posts, but there’s somewhat decent milk.

Nayrt, but you're samefagging a little too hard for someone "who's never posted" before, vendetta chan. You good? Did she hurt you?
>>
>>10662848
>>10662901
Someone tell me who this is, I need to know
>>
>>10662927
Ty for your service.
>>
>>10662924
Ntayrt. Sorry you got posted bestie. Take the L and move on.
>>
>>10662968
>if you disagree with me you must be OP
One of my favorite 4chan proverbs.
>>
>>10662933
>>10662924
>>10662976
Imagine wking this hard for someone who willingly associates with bondage chan and sexy baby.
>>
>>10662995
When have they associated with Sexy Baby, proof? Even the edge lord oldschoolers want nothing to do with that thing.
>>
>>10661898
>modest lolita
>>
>>10662523
She has other pictures on her fb profile with a mohawk and dyed hair, so maybe she only leans into the Jewish headscarf thing when she feels like it? She seems very special-snowflakey from her profile.
>>
>>10663019
there are so many ways to cover your head and hair in lolita and she goes with that....
>>
>>10663019
She literally posted it on CoF, r/lolita and Instagram with lolita tags
>>
>>10663019
Where is this from?
>>
>>10663022
Yeah, I seemed to remember that when I posted that rant but I couldn't refind the CoF post so couldn't find her profile. I've noticed a few snowflakes pretending they're orthodox Jewish or Muslim. To me it feels like point collecting - get a free bonus stars for being in a marginalised religion that'd never accept you if you truly went for a conversion.
>>
>>10663043
RC uncensored
>>
>>10663043
The picture was posted on cof
>>
>>10663050
She'd previously posted a profile photo with lesbian flag filters but she's dating a cishet white dudebro now... I guess she needed a new identity to feel like a special oppressed minority since being a bi white woman with a white boyfriend is too mainstream these days.
>>
>>10663019
I’m miffed that she’d make this post about how controversial her style is without rally elaborating on her inspiration or reason for dressing this way. I assume the headscarf and covered legs are a religious choice but i still have so many questions. What are the things on her legs, they look like knee braces? What does “history bounding” mean here??
>>
>>10663019
Everyone else is a slutty lolita ig
>>
>>10663088
I also want to know. But I did see she said those are leg braces on her cof post. I feel like you could hide leg braces better desu.
>>
>>
>>10663209
>>
>>10663210
>>
>>10662914
>>10662903
lmao I still don't understand the hate for doll like looks, it reminds y'all of what, sissies and age players?
If so then just don't dress in lolita at all, cause every aspect of lolita can be linked to sissies and age players
>>
>>
W O U L D
A V
N E
K R
>>
>>10663218
Because we've been trying to steer away from the "living doll" title for years. Tell me you're a newfag without telling me.
>>
>>10663235
I know I'm not a newfag kek, I just don't understand you gulls
>>
>>10663235
kek did you just wake up from a coma? i bet you still think animal ears and short skirts are a problem in lolita. people like you should leave.
>>
>>10663250
Anon sounds like one of those girls who has a break down when normies laugh at her at and then blames the "community" for "sending the wrong message" or something. The living doll trend has been dead for years and that was never the issue anyway, lolitas in our own community going on those freakshow style reality shows is. Girls who care about normies tend to be nlogs most of the time.

>>10663235
Tell me you're ugly without actually saying so. Only ugly girls care about normie hot takes because they can't back up their bold clothing choices. Didn't know you cared so much about male attention.
>>
>>10663262
Nta but I personally don't want to be associated with this living doll bullshit either....
>>
>>10662467
>>10662459
I find it funny how lolita is morse strongly based on victorian childrends clothing than adults.. the siluette, patterns and cuts of the quarments are straight from the childrens fashion at the time.
>>
>>10663263
based
>>
>>10663266
No it wasnt. Kids clothes were the same as adult clothes but smaller until the 1970s when teenagers became a big deal.
>>
>>10663209
everything else besides, why is there a random ass bow in the shirring? is it sewn to the dress like that or what?
>>
>>10663275
>>10663266
But anon is right? Lolita does more closely resemble the clothing of Victorian and Edwardian girls than the clothing of adult women at the time. Aristo definitely looks more like the clothing of women at the time. And I guess this is controversial but to an extent it does resemble the sort of clothes you'd find on dolls of that era too as they tended to be dressed in a more juvenile way
>>
>>10663284
this reminds me... does sweet aristo exist?
>>
>>10663275
yes they were, kids clothes were modeld after adults but they were "cuter". the siluette is more close to lolita, usually high waist with little to non curvature to the breast area, dress hem comes to the lower knee, the freedom young girls were allowed to have their hair open and loose and the over all look of young and innocent looks comes from children at the time.
>>
found an untapped supply of itas in aliexpress reviews.
>>
>>10663284
the fashion anon here, yes it is, I'm a fashion historian so the influence comes straight up from children and dolls of all the victorian era (and other eras too). It's crazy how gulls don't know this...
>>
>>10663275
actually the victorian era was when kids clothes changed the most drastically due to industrialization increasing the middle class and allowing more families to spend on their children. commercialized christmas also began around this time. and besides clothing in the upper class was always different for children in the detailing, but again the concept of nice things for children was new at the time so it expanded more from there.
>>
>>10663297
you don't even have to be a fashion historian, interviews have been translated all over the internet for years. lolita has always been about looking like dolls in some way. before it was broken damaged victorian dolls. that's why early lolita had that sort of grunge to it. and why people like mana got into it despite the more cutesy and feminine pinkhouse roots.
>>
>>10663296
>1.57m
>72kg
>still looks skinny
HOW
>>
>>10663303
well yeah duh? but the absolute spergin on this thread makes me think otherwise.
>>
>>10663296
Wtf yeah, with those measurements I would not expect someone to look like that
>>
>>10663313
fat is less dense than muscle, also bones are heavier in men
>>
>>10663327
...Why did you randomly bring up men
>>
>>10663263
Wow what a shit take. You sound new.
>>
>>10663336
Anon has no good argument. Therefore, men.
>>
>>10663262
>>10663250
>>10663218
nayrt but the living doll trend is still very much a problem and a lot of them are rabid kinksters.

And yes anon. Short dresses and skirts are still a massive issue in this fashion. If your dress is about to show your ass cheeks when you walk, that’s not lolita. But try telling that to itas like you I suppose.
>>
>>10663360
>is a bjd collection
>likes the aesthetic when its done irl
>apperantly a kinkster now
>>
>>10663313
It's similar to my measurements when I was at my largest and ended up dieting. I was 161cm and 74kg- it all went on my ass and hips so all of my lolita dresses still fitted. The annoying thing was that I just had to pull them on over my head instead of step into them.
>>
File: catearita.jpg (74 KB, 720x960)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
jannies keep bannin me for dumb shit.

not even the ita posts, just for arguing with them posting dumb shit on the board.

I literally got banned for sarcastically saying "hey thanks for educating me on something I already knew about. I'm sure you feel really smart"

Great janitors you got here, cgl. It took you 3 days to get me banned for sarcastically mocking you 'educating someone on internet culture on 4chan.' I'm sure you feel really high and mighty, you cunt. You do realize that all it takes is to go into the 4chan chat and report your dumb ass for bans that are irrelevant to the rules, right?

CGL janitors are literally ita.
>>
>>10663380
Jannies seriously think they have control of memes used universally.

Hey Jannie-cunt. GO TOUCH GRASS.
>>
>>10663380
/cgl/ jannies are ultra shit. I got banned for a “vendetta” for dumping various itas in the ita thread and making a comment that someone’s hair looked fried.
>>
>>10663381
>>10663380
BTW just so you know Mr. Janitor. Memes originally were COINED from 4chan.

We adopted numerous things from Something Awful and multiple other websites.

Then Memes were adopted from the rest of the internet. That's also why Reddit basically has a shit ton of memes that came from 4chan, because we traded off our users into Reddit and then it just kinda..normie-lized.

I figure you should know that by now, all memes are just universal due to the rapid integration of meme culture.

Go touch fucking grass, bitch.
>>
>>10663385
I've been banned for disagreeing with someone and saying 'no the dress made them look fat' which is concrit dude.

I got slapped on the fucking wrist from a mod for that one, but they also agreed these janitors need to be doing better. I *WILL* go back in there again and talk to the moderators if they keep acting up by flagging people to be banned for arguing with them.

BTW it was for 'vendetta.'
>>
>>10663390
Yeah. BTW. If you get banned improperly again, go into the 4chan chat on mIRC and report them back.

I'm seriously tired of it, but if you report them then it'll get rectified. If we keep reporting them back for improper bans, then mods will 100% remove the shit ones.
>>
>>10663390
>>10663385
This is interesting because I’ve seen them leave literal vendetta posting of unrelated images up in the ita thread for days or permanently.

Jannies are very biased here on /cgl dot organization, almost like they’re also salt-filled cunts playing holier-than-thou just like the rest of us or something.
>>
>>10663263
This t b h
>>
File: file.png (1.42 MB, 1000x1000)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>10661904
>>
>>10663262
Are you blind? People wear both all the time and they're both ugly 99% of the time. Sounds like you're the one who needs to leave the fashion.
>>
the one on the right is ok, but…….
>>
>>10663433
according to the cof post, left’s is baby’s first. He stuck with a simple color combo, which I like. Maybe I’m giving too much credit because I’m happy to finally see a cis man in something besides a non matching military beret while exploding out of a honey cake or looking like a Annabelle the doll, but I think with some grooming and guidance he could look decent.

I very much like her coord though, can anyone tell what the print on the dress is?
>>
>>10662881
More like crusty aesthetic
>>
>>10663212
Did she take along all that stuff for a picnic? Seems excessive
>>
>>10663433
The one on the right is not ok, are you high?
>>
I don’t think these are necessary ita but something is off and I can’t put my finger on it.
>>
>>10663470
anon do you know your left from your right
>>
>>10663490
The pinks are all over the place lol.

Blue based pink coordination with red based pink dresses. Then the white shoes with the t-shirt on under the dress on the right. Shirt usually isn't matched with shoes. Shirt goes with bag. Shoes go with headbow.

Not ita, no but definitely a poor coordination of colors / balance.
>>
>>10663445
It's called Idun's garden
>>
>>10663491
I think they mean they’re both bad
>>
File: chinese.png (845 KB, 594x592)
845 KB
845 KB PNG
Anyone else amazed how clolita AP is looking?
>>
>>10663019
Modest or not, this is so poorly coordinated. Just removing the “modest” elements wouldn’t fix it. There’s plenty of hijab lolitas who can coordinate wonderfully. She just doesn’t know how to coordinate
>>
>>10663500
As they should, that’s probably the largest consumer demographic shelling out the money for new AP
>>
>>10663380
I’ve been having issues with being banned for dumb shit too I’ve literally been banned for calling someone an incel because they described in great detail about how they want to rape women I’ve also not used 4chan for a week and come back and find out I’m banned on multiple occasions
>>
>>10663541
I got banned for community vendetta like 3 weeks later for saying something fairly neutral about Lor. And then again for community vendetta for something not even community related. Idk why; maybe someone is mass reporting any post they dislike?
>>
>>10663520
why they always gotta shoehorn those cake bags into every coord
>>
>>10663664
Because they're tacky and trying to flex their Moschino bag that cost over a grand, like anyone gives a shit.
>>
>>10663547
Lor reported u
>>
>>
>>10663285
Aristo silhouette,with candy themes and cutesy florals? I've never seen it. I can hardly imagine it would look nearly as good as sweet lolita. Classic aristo definitely exists, though.
>>
>>10663497
ntayrt but what’s wrong with right? I really can’t find much besides nitpicks.

>>10663520
This cake bag wouldn’t look half bad with Antoinette Decoration. But why honey cake? I hate this trend of just slapping expensive brand items together with no rhyme or reason
>>
>>10662995
This is bondagechan? aka dildochan aka face harnesschan ?
>>
>>
>>10663743
Not ita, just a male. Could use a different wig and a purse but I consider that nitpick territory
>>
>>10663445
He needs to learn to dress for his proportions. I'm not giving him asspats for being a dude
>>
>>10663828
Ah yes the lolita brand Nike
>>
>>10663743
He could use more gold accents especially since the shoes are gold but this is in no way ita your just mad a man is wearing a dress
>>
>>10663743
I actually love this coord, I just hate his face with it……
>>
>>10663743
This is better than the sailor moon wig coord he did
>>
>>10663828
The tik-tok chans strike again.
>>
>>10663743
This would pass the sticker test as a boring casual coord without getting called ita
>>
>>10663828
They have ap in new Zealand?
>>
>>10663838
Looking like a moid is ita. If he shaved his disgusting face pubes and wore some makeup, it would be passable.
>>
>>10663799
No but she avidly defended bondagechan on cof for having literal sex gear on with a coordinate.
>>
>>
>>10664202
>>
>>10664204
>>
>>10664205
>>
>>10664208
>>
>>10663520
If they wanted clolita, they'd buy stuff for a fraction of the price from taobao
>>
>>10664014
Agreed. If you wanna show your face, you have to make it presentable too
>>
>>10664202
>first day of school
The times we are living in
>>
>>10663918
Nz is a first world country seppo
>>
Learn the fashion before you post something stupid...
>>
>>10664247
It's reddit, what do you expect.
>>
>>10663743
What dress is this? I kind of love it
>>
>>10664285
Shimotsuki Sakuya’s The Whisper Of Stars
>>
File: FB_IMG_1630060306637.jpg (165 KB, 1080x1080)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>
>>10664247
is she retarded?
>>
>>10663019
It'd Lmpst like she could just wear a wig and opaque tights lmao
>>
>>10664356
I don’t see what’s wrong with this, she looks really pretty. Maybe the lace sleeves are off for a typical coord but I think they work well here. Certainly not ita.
>>
>>10663433
I was at this meet and personally I think they both look great and *their dress is “Idun’s Garden” by “Sweet Moments” both of their coords are inspired by the Norse tale of Idun so I think it’s very sweet and special. And this did happen to be his first coord and it’s so cute and fun!
>>
>>10663445
These are my friends I think they both look great and *their dress is “Idun’s Garden” by “Sweet Moments” both of their coords are inspired by the Norse tale of Idun so I think it’s very sweet and special. This is his first coord and it’s so cool and fun!
>>
>>10664434
they both look like downsy trash.
>>
>>10664430
Not even sorry you got posted
>>
>>10664434
No one cares about the themes or pronouns of your tranny friend
>>
>>10664430
>>10664434
Sorry you got posted. You're not special and nobody cares about your feelings.
>>
File: y0f07ckm7uj71.png (965 KB, 640x853)
965 KB
965 KB PNG
Reddit post:
"Finally having all the essentials in a lolita outfit right on International Dog's Day. Cut out the shoes I used because I lost one of the socks so they were sockless. Thinking of adding transparent and lacy headwear and an ankle bracelet to improve it way better. Anyways, love it! ੯•́໒꒱"

Comment 1:
"I would advise against this headdress, because it is cheaply made. You can find cute ears on taobao, etsy etc that will look nice"
Response:
"Thank you for the advice. The quality of it personally I find it very good despite the looks which I kinda like it also. But yes, it does look cheap when coord with this dress however I do think of changing it to a more jellyfish-like headdress."

Comment 2:
"Why cat ears on a sea themed Cord? "
Response:
"They are cat ears but I'd like to see them as Pomeranian ears though because that's my spirit animal meanwhile I also love sea creatures especially Octopuses and Jellyfishes so this is basically "I am a dog who loves the sea" I want to be but yes I do try to improve it to make it fully sea themed."
>>
>>10664494
Her replies are so cringe.
>>
>>10664502
—please, don't wear shitty 1$ ears from amazon, they look terrible. Buy nice ones instead.
-nope, I think they are fine
>>
>>10664494
-why are you wearing cat ears with a jellyfish coord, it looks dumb.
-They are dog ears
>>
>>10664205
ngl her face is really cute, she would absolutely mog most sweet lolitas if she didn't dress like shit
>>
>>
>>10664494
Hot. Fucking. Garbage.
>>
>>10664537
>>
>>10664540
>>
File: AP_WmG_1.webm (2.79 MB, 350x640)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB WEBM
Well this isn't very Angelic or Pretty
>>
>>10664541
>>
>>10664543
Holy shit, where is this from?
>>
>>10664434
No one gives a shit genderhonky
>>
>>10664543
This made me fucking gag. Where did you find this???
>>
File: Freya.jpg (691 KB, 1671x2255)
691 KB
691 KB JPG
>>10661897
Not really making an effort but here
>>
>>10664561
Was this tagged as lolita? It's just tik tok e girl fashion
>>
>>10664537
>>10664540
>>10664541
Man tik tok is just an ita breeding ground
>>
>>10664583
That's far from the only problem with it. All tiktok users should be shot
>>
>>10663490
Watch out. The Fairy Kei/Snowflake fashion gatekeeper on the right might make a Tik Tok on you.
>>
>>10664543
What in the actual fuck..
>>
>>10663492
>The pinks are all over the place lol.
because you're only seeing pink as a singularity and misunderstanding it as mismatched, instead of understanding that these coords are purposefully using various shades of pink on purpose for a white x pink x darkpink coordinate.
>Then the white shoes with the t-shirt on under the dress on the right. Shirt usually isn't matched with shoes. Shirt goes with bag. Shoes go with headbow.
you know that's not a hard rule but more of just being advice? shoes don't always HAVE to match the headbow or a bag
your nitpicky reply reeks of newfag
>>
>>10664610
Shut up Hollow
>>
>>10664617
actually anon is half right. the issue isn't the shades, the pinks have different undertones.
>>
>>10664617
Shut up you dumb bitch. Responding this long after anon posted you just outs you for being salty about getting posted.

Stay on CoF where you get your ass licked.
>>
>>10664543
Why....
What the fuck.....
Hard drugs aren't kawaii....

We get mad at weedlitas when this is the real enemy here......
>>
>>10664543
>>10664545
>>10664545 >>10664551 >>10664614 >>10664665
They're trannies from Post soviet block countries larping as tranny itas with drug addictions . It's men.
>>
>>10664669
oh makes sense
>>
>>10663512
Agree, no idea what she's doing with everything below the waist. There are plenty of nice ankle length classic dresses so modesty isn't an excuse here. I'm with her when she says modest doesn't mean bland, but she's not doing a good job of proving her statement.
>>
>>10664610
shut up AJ
>>
>>10663019
I think she could make the headscarf/modesty thing work with gothic or even classic if she went for a longer skirt length and wore an op or jsk instead of a blouse/skirt combo or at least put on a coordinating vest. She'd actually look nice, I think. It wouldn't work with sweet though.
>>
>>10664543
I can’t play the video on my phone, what’s happening?
>>
>>10664669
Ahhhhh. Ok yeah that checks out
>>
>>10664747
it wouldn't work with gothic at all. lolita isn't about modesty specifically, it's about wanting to look cute and pretty in a classical way, rather than a modern one. modesty isn't the point though. also lolita is a modern interpretation so modesty is based of what is socially acceptable, so the outfits are definitely modest as fuck on their own.
>>
>>10663019
I'm 80% sure I saw her nudes before.
>>
>>10664747 >>10664761
She's right in that modesty is highly contextual to the current culture you're in and that's how it should be measured and not buy comparing one's self to something from a hundred years ago or a hundred miles away.

The covered head has always been a sign of modesty; it's considered a form of aknowledging God's authority over you and that you submit to God being the higher being in standing.
With Lolita, I notice that "modesty" is often about obsuring anatomy; wristcuffs cover the boney bits of the wrist, legwear is keen to cover the boneyness of the ankle and knees are too lumpy-bumpy on most people. This also goes into how your petticoat should shape the outfit; it's about the petticoat being un-related to your anatomy and existing as a separate thing from yourself; it should be wide enough to make your waist look smaller and it should seem to float on it's own without being a part of you.
>>
File: dumpsterfire.png (924 KB, 425x749)
924 KB
924 KB PNG
>>
>>10664356
Where is her nose?
>>
anyone know who it is?
>>
>>10663380
>>10663381
>>10663388
>>10663390
>>10663391
>>10663399
reddit spacing/tiktok memes crying about ban heh
>>
>>10664836
noses aren't kawaii
>>
>>10664845
This is true. Just look at mana
>>
>>10662712
What the fuck
>>
>>10664843
>reddit spacing/tiktok memes crying about ban
Stfu newfag.
>>
>>10664869
>Stfu newfag
I may be new but at least I read the tos and lurked a bit to know what the board culture is before I started posting. this way my posts are well received and make me a functional gull of this community. never had a post deleted or been ban so I'm doing something right.
>>
>>10664880
ok?

nice outing yourself as a shit jan that or sucking the cock of janitors. ita thread culture has been around since '07. Fucking newfag scrote. Why the fuck are you on this board, anyways? Do you dress in lolita, scrote?
>>
>>10662712
Why does it look like she is wearing hockey pants.
>>
>>10664909
that's not why you got banned tho. if you took some time out of your day to go thru the tos you'll have an easier and more enjoyable time browsing this site.
>Why the fuck are you on this board, anyways? Do you dress in lolita, scrote?
what if I do? are you trying to gatekeep this hobby from he/him's. my pronoun is just he tho cause I'll never be him.
>>
>>10664912
I think they're leg braces. They certainly do look bad though
>>
>>10664930
Literally, you have no clue. I've had to talk to mods about them banning for shit not against the ToS and promptly got unbanned. Stop sucking jan cock. At least mod cock is better, cunt.
>>
>>10664930
>what if I do? are you trying to gatekeep this hobby from he/him's. my pronoun is just he tho cause I'll never be him.
Imagine not knowing board culture, this much, despite being on the board all the time.

OK scrote. Not sure why you're here. Go find a lolita GF on another site.
>>
File: 1628440886792.gif (1.96 MB, 500x265)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB GIF
>>10664940
Are you... seriously... replying to soup? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA You're the newfag, dumbass
>>
>>10662487
Why does this look like Onision's wife/(?)husband(?)
>>
>>
>>10664543
Gays be like
>>
>>
>>10665247
Not only its ugly as a lolita, it's very ugly as a dress in general
>>
>>10665247
This has to be a cosplay it's so bad
>>
>>10665247
>>
>>10664543
science has gone too far and my sunday is ruined
>>
>>10665247
>>10665264
"Work in progress" hopefully the next stage is to burn it
>>
>>10664938
snitches get stitches
>>
>>10665264
Wait, is that an actual hula hoop sticking out there?
>>
>>
>>10665420
>>
File: Capture - Copy.png (1.25 MB, 643x876)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
i dont know why these threads get spammed with shitty tik tok screenshots when the lolita reddit exists and brings us ita gems such as "They are cat ears but I'd like to see them as Pomeranian ears though because that's my spirit animal meanwhile I also love sea creatures especially Octopuses and Jellyfishes so this is basically "I am a dog who loves the sea""
>>
>>10665471
literally read the thread before posting jfc, this was posted only a few days back >>10664494
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjND_BIk0J4
>>
>>10666136
She always posts on tiktok with greasy unwashed hair, yikes
>>
>>10666136
>my thoughts on it
>says less then nothing
Why even. Just ignore it you can't control who watches your public content
>>
>>10666136
Smells like a self post
>>
File: zaudchbufrk71.jpg (141 KB, 640x853)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
A very casua coord i wore to class yesterday, sense i wanted to feel cute but not go ott
>>
>>10665422
I don't see too much wrong with this post?
>>
>>10666207
Can't you see the lack of sillhouete and that it so thin it looks like a fucking bed sheet?
>>
>>10666212
The lack of silhouette, sure. She needs a skirt or corset belt or something. I don't see any hint of bra so I wouldn't say her shirt is bad, plus her makeup and headpiece are cute. She needs work and more stuff, but not ita just based on what I'm looking at.
>>
>>10666212
not every lolita style had poof silhouette
>>
>>10666274
...yes it does what? the petticoat is integral

>>10666207
you have no clue what you're talking about and this reply >>10666218 proves it; you're really out here recommending a belt as if that would solve or do anything
>>
>>10666218
Gtfo newfag. Take your bad advice to reddit or some shit where nobody cares.
>>
>>10666205
Came here to post this as well. Reddit is a goldmine for itas.
>>
LOOK AT THE SIZE OF HER MILKERS
>>
>>10666446
She's always been a chunky dwarf. Stands to reason she'd have big tits too. Surprised she's got this on without at least a sheer blouse on top though.
>>
>>10666446
I'm usually not autistic about blouseless coords but that cleavage is just too much
>>
>>10666446
I’m more concerned with the size of her ham arms
>>
>>10666452
Wasn't this a whole debate a few months ago.
Don't act like lolitas need to be actually lolicons. In a fashion primarily worn by adult women they're obviously going to have adult women bodies
>>
>>10666446
That arm looks nearly like a uni-joint.

Did she really post this to CoF? Just because you are a mod of a group, doesn't mean you can break the rules of Lolita.

Literally, this just looks like a party dress styled like this. How can you call this a coordinate?
>>
>>10666458
I don't think anyone feels like she can't have boobs. This dress isn't quite corded in a way that I'd even call it ero desu just worn as a nice dress with accessories.
>>
>>10666458
>Don't act like lolitas need to be actually lolicons. In a fashion primarily worn by adult women they're obviously going to have adult women bodies
It's made from Japan, moron. No one is walking around with their entire chest exposed in a dress, there.
>>
>>10666465
we arent in japan retard
>>
>>10666458
The "issue" isn't the fact that she has boobs on her body, please learn how to read
>>
>>10666478
You sound like an e-ta-thot. Go post your dolls kill coord somewhere else.
>>
>>10666446
I can see how hairy her arms are even through the pixelation, ewww
>>
File: FB_IMG_1630545556775.jpg (109 KB, 1080x1080)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
How has no one posted this monstrosity here? People saying it's "inspired" in CoF need to get a fucking grip.
>>
Dump from AliExpress
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>10666685
Aliexpress reviews has some good ass ita material.
>>
>>10666667
It's pretty bad. It's 100% not lolita at all. If anything it reminds me more of gyaru shit.

..The close up really makes me the most unhappy though. She's got an unfortunate face.. Wtf was the point of it.. The makeup is..like simple/nonexistent?
>>
>>10666698
maybe to show her earrings or something idk
>>
File: new era.png (670 KB, 590x750)
670 KB
670 KB PNG
New era of e-thot itas.
>>
File: so bad.png (870 KB, 596x745)
870 KB
870 KB PNG
>>10666700
more.

ethot shite wanna be lolita brand.
>>
File: sissy.png (1.07 MB, 596x753)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
just saying, but all this lack of gate keeping and we have these weirdos running around now.
>>
File: ugh.png (1.39 MB, 745x746)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>>10666702
>>
>>10665422
Looks like a Victorian child a out to die of consumption.
>>
>>10666640
Grow up
>>
>>10666703
This petticoat shot is some straight up sissy shit. I threw up in my mouth a little.
>>
>>10662075
Why do the majority of men get the biggest shit take of a dress from wish/AliExpress? Is it their fetish to look like shit?
>>
File: ???????????.jpg (88 KB, 640x1316)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
LORD have mercy
>>
>>10662447
Jfc the #sweetlilsister makes me want to vomit
>>
>>10662496
>I don't see a point in following religious modesty rules
literally the entire point of Judaism is rules lawyering your way around the concrete parts of the word of God
>>
>>10666734
yeah but why do it in a fashion that is literally not fucking modest? Lolita is loud and you can't half ass it without it looking shit, just because the arms are covered doesn't mean it is modest in a religious sense. Imagine an Amish girl in EGA - you can't because its incongruent with what being Amish means aka simple lines, simple life, no frill.
>>
>>10666727
Considering it’s an humiliation fetish I would say yes
>>
>>10666734
god you are stupid. anon is saying anyone who's religion makes them follow daily modesty rules should not be lolita.
>>
File: 1630537304193.jpg (161 KB, 843x1129)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>
>>10666792
Wow I feel bad for chemo-chan, keep on truckin sis!
>>
>>10666729
I am so tired of this chick. She looks way too old to be dressing this way. It would be one thing if her coords were on point, but they’re not. They’re middle school weeb tier. I’m glad she’s happy but she needs to quit spamming social media groups with her painful coords. She’s been here a while and has barely improved.
>>
>>10666727
That looks like bodyline desu
>>
>>10666891
her coords would atleast look put together if she put some effort into the rest of her appearance.
>>
>>10666792
Why wear heels if she needs a cane and leg braces to walk?
>>
>>10666973
beauty is pain, anon
>>
>>
>>10666973
because munchausen syndrome
>>
>>10666982
i dont like it but i get what they were going for. idk if i'd call it straight up ita
>>
>>10666982
Does seem fine. Looks like she's just copying other popular lolitas. They have an unfortunate face tho.
>>
>>10666729
she said in the post she finally figured out how to wear this salopette like obviously you did not, it's not a fucking underbust salopette it's meant to sit on your chest a bit lower than a traditional JSK but not all the way down 'round your fucking waist. it looks so stupid i cannot believe anyone would wear it this way. excuse me autism but fuck I hate this so much
>>
Why do itas always spell “coord” and “cord”
>>
>>10666685
why is the teletubbie black?
>>
>>10666982
The shoes and socks are weird. The upper half is soft.
>>
>>10667045
Dipsy is darker than the other teletubbies
>>
>>10667038
>coord
It is spelled as coord. Because it's a coordination
>>
>>10666973
Small heels sometimes easier to walk in
>>
>>10666973
Im not the girl in the pic, but I use a cane sometimes and small heels are okay to wear as long as you aren’t standing very long. I don’t do more than 2 inch heels or platforms but it’s not uncommon for people who use their cane less frequently to wear shoes like this
>>
File: Tiktok.jpg (787 KB, 1080x1565)
787 KB
787 KB JPG
>>
I'm a tourist. Does "Ita" mean a person who dresses in a style that resembles lolita but drops the child-like aspects of it?
>>
>>10667790
Nevermind, I looked it up. An interesting look, but I guess people who have rigid ideas of quality don't like it.
>>
>>10667790
>>10667800
Ita just means they look embarrassingly bad and are painful to look at, and no part of lolita fashion is supposed to be childish. maybe lurk more or fuck off
>>
Wtf is this fit and proportions
>>
File: FB_IMG_1630850009627.jpg (140 KB, 1080x1080)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
Imagine being openly obsessed with Harry Potter in 2021 lol
>>
>>10668161
This is so ugly wtf
>>
>>10668161
People need to learn to dress for their bodies. Looks like a sack of potatoes wearing this dress. It clearly doesn't fit.
>>
>>10668161
I saw this in person at Dragon Con. It was even worse.
>>
>>10666667
Inspired by what? Homeless hookers?
>>
>>10666705
Goals
>>
>>10665381
Holy shit it is
>>
>>
>>10669574
is this a teenager or something?
>>
New >>10670609
>>
>>10662275
hijab is a reminder of one's covenant with allah and/or a deterrent of temptation for men, depending on a woman's personal experience with Islam. Muslim women wear all kinds of colors and patterns. For some perhaps flashy isn't modest, but for many it hardly matters. Young muslim women tend to be pretty fashionable.
"Modest" can mean many things. My church growing up taught that modest meant no sleeveless shirts, no skirts above the knees, but nothing about whether something was flashy. Lolita literally fits that religion's definition of modesty.
>>
>>10664494
If they went through the trouble of replacing the lace on the dress + headpiece and got better ears, this would look phenomenal. I don't care that dogs and sea dont go together, the ears are such a soft and cute touch it works imo.
Besides, having fun > impressing strangers
>>
>>10663452
Lolita is excessive. I think she looks cute but is probably a little loopy.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.